Salesforce Essentials reviews

Over Salesforce Essentials

Ga aan de slag met de zeer populaire CRM met Salesforce Essentials, de alles-in-één-oplossing voor verkoop en service, voor slechts $ 25 per gebruiker, per maand.

Meer informatie over Salesforce Essentials

There is a reason why this is the number 1 CRM solution in the world. It provides a unified view of your sales details and is mapped with the CRM for quick updates and reports.

No customer website traffic integration. This ultimately caused our move to Intercom.

Beoordelingen van Salesforce Essentials

3,9
4,0
Waar voor je geld
3,9

Salesforce Essentials heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 172 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Salesforce Essentials eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (172)

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Internet judge in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Salesforce Essentials is good tool for buisnesses"

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It has a capacity to fulfill customize requirements. Good tool for buisnesses that offers best CRM program. Good for connecting potential customers. Can be integrate with onother system and software.

Some limitations like good for large or mid size buisnesses not for small. Little pricey too.

Katelynn
Grant Manager in VS
Fondsenwerving, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to Use

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a great product. As a grant manager I use this to record all of my interactions with funders and potential funders and it has been the easiest to use product that I have used over my decade of experience.

I like that it works as a CRM even though it was created for a slightly different purpose. As a grant writer I can record every interaction with a funder and I can include the proposal and any other documentation we have received. It is easy to find the entire history with that organization and it really helps me track everything in one place.

I do wish the task tracking was set up a little differently, or at least customizable if it isnt already and I'm just not aware of it. I use task tracking to record every interaction I have with a funder but it doesn't perfectly fit for that. For instance I want to record that I emailed them and I have to select a "due date" but there isn't a due date for that. I just put today's date but I wish I could customize it so that it just said date. It would also be nice if I could record comments on the same page as I record a task but I have to save the task then reopen it and then I can write the comments detailing it.

Clayton
Database Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great product, hard to tailor to companies specifically due to the complex algorithms.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have over 5 years of experience with Salesforce, we used it when I was a production designer for a print and graphics firm. We loved it, but yet we experienced some of these same hardships in this company I am with now, the transition and tailoring to what we do specifically is just not there. It is up to us as employees to make the software work the most productive for us, and that should not be expected from us when we have sales and other projects to handle ourselves.

There are endless possibilities on what you can do, and what you can achieve with this product. The AI software is a great tool if you are able to use it.

Too complex on tailoring the software, I feel like a simple request would take months to get accomplished. I noticed for someone with Salesforce experience myself, our transition from BNTouch to Salesforce was seamless, but many of my co-workers were left in the dark and felt like they had a lack of training provided from your team when we launched this new software.

CEO in Kameroen
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

a CRM must-have

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Salesforce is great because you can work to keep track of real-time user and purchase analytics, customer support, customer complaints, and a variety of other CRM functions with the ease of storage and access in the cloud.

Salesforce makes it easy for companies to maintain an ongoing relationship with customers, prospects, or partners and to collect and monitor their data.

Quality of the price list is not for everyone.it's expensive

Patrick
Financial Planner in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Salesforce as a Database

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As it is a massive and comprehensive product, I don't need such an overwhelming software. Overall, it didn't meet my company's needs, but if a company has tech department, this could be a fantastic product.

I like that the product has the ability to be completely customized to one's needs.

As it can be an expensive and time consuming set-up, it was not necessary for me to have such a customizable software. There was very little customer service and it was overseas. It took too much of my time and the only way to get customer service is to hire a third party vendor to help with all aspects of the software.

Kristine
Program Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Salesforce for Non-Profit

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ability to track inventory and outstanding work orders

modules are easily arranged and ability to open additional windows for modules is helpful

Prolocity customized the product for us so it is to my specifications.

Michelle
Office Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Sales Tracking

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Salesforce was much better for tracking quotes and sales that it was in other industries I’ve seen it in.

I liked the ability to clearly see who was in charge of each customers sale and where they were in the sales process.

I feel like salesforce has so many features and functionalities that they should have perfected before offering custom products.

Kimberly
Executive Recruiter in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Not the easiest to navigate

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Able to capture all contact and sales activity information.

Lots of features and ability to store information!

Too many places to look, not super easy to navigate.

Director Of Customer Success in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Integrations Galore

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good starter tool, but lacking a user experience that makes you "want" to use it.

Open API that allows you to connect to other tools that you're using to run your business. We have our tool connected to SalesForce, Talkdesk, Google Docs, etc.

The platform has gone down a few times, leaving us to figure out how to communicate with our customers. The UI/UX isn't the best.

Hailey
Membership in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Interesting

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I like how you can deal with the primary separately from the whole account.

The steps, sometimes it seems like you have added 2-5 steps for everything.

JAMES
Sales Engineer in VS
Chemicaliën, 11-50 werknemers

Jim Salesforce Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good for what I need it for, entering new leads, tracking sales pipeline, looking back and forward on data.

Using for 4+ years once info is in its pretty easy, there are very many options how to track setup, would be nice if there was a option for auto-setup for certain types of use/business types.

Too many unused fields that muddy up the screen and info can get lost in all the blank fields.

Education Account Manager in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 51-200 werknemers

Salesforce IQ is a great add on to Salesforce

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Creating leads and contacts in Salesforce is a breeze with this tool. I love that I can instantly add a customer and log their email in Salesforce. I love the ability to add meeting invites or email templates to an email with a couple of clicks. Salesforce IQ has saved me hours of data entry into Salesforce. I don't know what I would do without this tool now that I have used it for close to two years.

In the last few months something changed in the way that it pulls the data when you go to add a contact. The previous version use to pull all of the information automatically and now I have to manually add a lot of the information. It is still quicker than adding new contacts into Salesforce but it does require a few more steps. I also wish there was more insight into who opened an email or web link when you include multiple people on an email.

Nomava
Freelancer in Zuid-Afrika
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Salesforce the game changer

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Salesforce Essentials organizes my call list and my call rhythm. I can quickly search and find everything I need related to my contacts and easily link to other services I use.

Salesforce is a remarkable tool program. It is extremely easy to use to give you the best results. Salesforce is a remarkable program because it is constantly changing and adapting to the times. It is extremely versatile as you can explain your file with ease. It is also an application that offers several of the best options, which is why I assume it is among the best programs. This program is fast and easy to use. Moreover, with this tool, I can complete all my tasks without any delay so that I am not disturbed while doing my work and my work is done quickly and smoothly. It increases the productivity of the employees and hence it is a tool that I would recommend. I suggest buying the application and start getting the results you want today.

Pricing. Just too expensive for doing lots of API calls for refreshing databases moreover when users double (CSM, account managers, AEs). For a limited business, over there is too much to sort through for everything we need. It would be noteworthy to have a \' lite\' version or something where the interface was simplified.

HR Lead in Canada
Marketing en reclame, 10.000+ werknemers

Sales force is user friendly... Not super cute though !

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, its great ! I would be open to try other ticketing systems

The employee facing is great - you wouldn't even know its SalesForce ! However, the adminitration view is old looking and not really cute. A part from that though, its a great ticketing system, i wouldn't say its the best (but i don't know that many more)

Again, the beauty of the administrative site. I also think that the knowledge articles are very hard to work with and its not really clear when they're published or in draft.

Gabriela
Gabriela
Business Development in VS

Great Experience - just put took off one star for the work that needs to be done

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to save time in the company I work for. The software was easy to use and easy to implement into daily activities.

I loved the fact that they worked on the integrations and being able to make things to the mainstream. I was able to quickly show other workers how to use this product and quickly incorporate it into our business. This is a lot easier than our last software.

Running the reports is something we would all have a bit of trouble to do, there would be little things here and there that prevented our productivity. There are also some filters or basic features that should be fine-tuned a bit more but nothing too bad.

Krishnan
Volunteer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

SALESFORCE TOPS ON REPORTING

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Happy with what we use the product is used for. One of the Best

Sales reporting feature is the most I like. IT easy to use drag and drop feature to customize, the reports and filters features and setting the date range options are the feature that makes it the top feature.

help to solve any abnormality in the data. The feature shows only the problem and does not give any suggestive pointers to correct that.

Account Manager in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 10.000+ werknemers

Latest innovation in CRM

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Everything is contained in one spot. I have the ability to manage my pipeline, create my calendar and add new contacts.

Not all the same functions exist on the ap that exist on the desk top feature. Also, you cannot run excel reports out of Salesforce

Nasir
Application Architect in VS
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

salesforce in health sciences

5,0 5 jaar geleden

most comprehensive crm out there pretty much has solution for any business problem easy to scale and develop

learning curve expensive licensing need some sophostication in customization license per user and has some limits of what u csn do overall

Meagan
CX Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Currently left in the Dust

2,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: our support center agents were able to respond to emails and log call notes.

multiple channels can be integrated, including social media posts. there's a live character counter for agents when writing responses.

SMS had to be integrated with an outside provider. slow, lacking features or any promise of a roadmap, reporting inaccurate. downtime and maintenance (both scheduled and responsive) very frequent - basically daily. since "next gen agent" was released 2+ years ago, this product has never improved. account manager never even bothered to elude to changing anything. as our contract was coming to an end, we asked, "why should we stay with desk?" and the response we got was verbatim, "great question...[30 seconds of silence]". salesforce stopped investing money into this product long ago, and subsequently, even the smallest crm companies these days are lightyears ahead in terms of functionality and reliability.

Ido
Order entry in Israël
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Really useful

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would recommend it as it's very useful for daily use but I would say that it would take time to understand how to use all of the features

Very useful applications, it has an extensive variety of features

It takes time to learn how to use it, and in the beginning it wasn't easy to use until I've learned it fully

Vice President, Sales & Marketing in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Great product, lots of features. Takes some time to learn, but its worth it!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like that this software is comprehensive. It gives you everything you could need to source, manage, track, follow up with, communicate with, and hopefully close a sale.

It definitely takes some time to learn all the features and I didn't need some of them so it would be nice to be able to personalize a bit more but its worth the time to learn it all in the end.

Danielle
Contractor in VS
Research, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Organization

5,0 12 maanden geleden

I appreciate how I am able to connect contacts with other affiliation

I dislike the learning curve it takes to understand the software

Shala
Systems Administrator in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Starter Plan is Worth Every Penny and More

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Instead of separate email inboxes for our three customer service agents, all incoming mail goes here and can be worked on by all. Perfect for when an employee is out and someone is covering for them.

Even with all of the restrictions of the Starter Plan I was still able to configure everything to work great for our needs.

DAVID
SVP in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Terrible workflow, worse than buggy

1,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very disappointed.

Cloud based and easy to share. Price was affordable.

Workflow is TERRIBLE. I switched from ACT which didn't synch well with Outlook. Salesforce's workflow is POOR requiring going back and forth to different screens. It's glitchy - if you edit a calendar item, it creates a NEW one. It seems that this product wasn't well tested with actual users before released. NO control on what transfers from Outlook so records are cluttered. NO control on records - for example, I can't delete any history item!

Parker
Parker
Sales Executive in VS
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

SalesForce Essentials - The answer for startup CRM

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We're a young technology and management consulting company and have used Salesforce and been a systems integrator at other firms. This was the perfect solution (and cost effective) for us to immediately begin tracking and tackling our pipeline and contacts to stay on track with everyting.

-Out of the box it's ready to go -Intuitive interface -Ability to customize and add modules as needed -Collaboration for transparency on deal flow and pipeline as well as activities

There's nothing in particular I dislike about Salesforce Essentials