Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Five9

Cloud CX-oplossing met praktische AI – inkomend, uitgaand, ACD, IVR, CTI, chat, e-mail, sociaal, gespreksopname en CRM-integratie.

Meer informatie over Five9

There have been a lot of log-in issues for me (typically an error saying the plugin needed to be installed or an endless loading symbol).

Beoordelingen van Five9

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Five9 heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 464 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Five9 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (464)

Andrey
Andrey
Software Engineering Director in VS
Bankwezen, 2-10 werknemers

Five9 - One-Stop CCaaS Call Center Platform

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall a great experience, multiple critical call center functions bundled into one easy to use, user friendly platform

I like multiple inter-connected functions bundled together within the CCaaS Five9 platform including call center UI/UX, call routing, recording, logging and analytics

It is on the costly side and took some time to implement, the setup configuration guides could be a bit more intuitive

Kimber
Management in VS
Consumentendiensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

If you want the best...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience is great as you can focus on running your business rather than fighting with software. The multiple modes of dialer is extremely helpful too.

After several trials with other dialer systems and getting out of a contract with another dialer company, Five9 is simply one of the best systems for large organizations. Not only is it user friendly and easy to set up and management, the reporting functions are great and customizable. So easy to add/remove users and update skills. Uploading leads is a synch.

The ability to view agent chat sessions needs to be improved. It appears there is functionality there but in fact, you must log on as the agent to view. Upon doing so, you must kick the agent out of production.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Kimber, thank you for taking the time to share your review here on Capterra. We are so happy to hear that you are having a great user experience, thank you for being part of the Five9 family. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if we can be of any further service. Best Regards, Cindy Seto Customer Advocacy Manager

Jenelyn
Customer service representative in Filipijnen
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

Jenelyn Review

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Its very convenient to taking contacts and manage the all contacts

It easy to get an survey or feedback to the customer and also to monitoring the all contacts and posted a notes to the conversation

There's a some of bug there's having a lagging and sometimes late a response to the customer

Jennifer
Billing Dept in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Five9 Helo me help you

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Not good - five 9 is hard to install and once closed for day it was a whole process to open . It was daily inhad to reinstall DAILY

I liked the way it worked and when opened the functions it provided

Five9 was the most difficult program I have ever had to install on my desk top . And then when I closed for the night it took a mountain moved to open it up daily

Wei Jie
Voice Infra Architect in Singapore
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Cloud Contact Center Solution for Ever Changing Business Need

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of deployment and expansion based on ever changing business need.

Flexibility to expand and downsize the capacity

Lack of Coverage and Support in certain region and countries outside US.

Lin
IT Analyst in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Amazing Change Management Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've using Five9 for change management and some of our workforce engagement, and it has been a great experience so far when paired with our learning management system for learning and improvement assignment. The UI is fairly intuitive, so out managers and directors have been quick to pick it up and apply to our growing initiatives.

Five9 support is fantastic, and the UI intuitive enough for the majority of our managers and directors to pick up relatively quickly. We use NICE Engage as well, and this platform is far superior.

Five9 has not been as widely adopted within our managers as WalkMe had been amongst our general users. The UI is easy to use, but could use some updating.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Lin, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Five9. Best regards, Five9

Christopher
Administrator in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hard to implement, but robust

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's very robust software, but the implementation is not worth the trouble- it's made for calling a large, large body of numbers with little need to change the leads within the campaign.

Once you get it going, which isn't easy at all, it doesn't quit running.

It's horrible to implement, the support is awful, it also uses mechanics that are impossible to understand with minimal documentation.

Wil
CIO in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Too big to keep up

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A stable relationship ended when other outbound dialer solutions specialized in that area became too much to pass over. We switched to Convoso and have been very happy.

Five9s platform was very dependable. The support teams were top-notch.

We primarily used Five9 for outbound call center. The bare functionality was there but it was not a product that was meant for this purpose. New challenges like spam mitigation and answering machine detection were severely lacking. So much so that our rep provided us outside services to help with Spam mitigation at a great cost and in such a way that was virtually impossible to admin from their interface.

Farah
Sr. Manager in Bahrein
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Five9 - for me it’s rating at 9

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing experience as an agent
Supervisor desktop is great for real-time monitoring
As an admin it’s straight forward and easy to setup

Easy to use, easy to setup, features & functionality, cloud solution, supervisor desktop, browser adaptor

Wallboard feature to share data as a link is required New Integrations with newer brands are required customizations take longer to build

Ray
Salesforce Administrator in VS
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Admin Review of Five9

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Five9 was hands-on during the setup. Their promises stated that Five9 had everything that we needed.

What we received is not what we were promised. Limited integration with Salesforce. Support quality is hit or miss.

Spencer
Response Team Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Five9 is THE PLACE to go to for excellent phone communication. Easy to use, fast, and reliable.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits I got from this software is a great quality inbound call service center for a reasonable cost. It is incredibly easy to learn and use regularly. Also, using the report features it gives the user, we are able to find data on each of our calls. We even give bonuses to those who consistently report high numbers in new patient calls, based off what data the report gives us. It's incredibly helpful insight to help guide us along on whether we should revamp the way we answer calls or even consider two employees on the shift at once to take calls.

I like the most how it disconnects from the complication of having a business line. There are special call center phones with setups and programs that make taking calls difficult. Five9, however, is simple. We use a pair of headphones and the software and you're set to take calls at any time! The quality of the phone communication is great and we've had a consistent, reliable beam of phone service since we started using Five9 about 1.5 years ago. The software itself is incredibly simple and easy to learn as well as being fast and efficient. It's the little things, like being able to run weekly reports on calls, and seeing if another person is waiting in queue to talk to you, that matter.

There are two things I like the least: customer service and not being able to block incoming call numbers easily. On average, I have to call Five9 Customer Service once every 2-3 months about a question. The customer support employee on the other end of the line does their best, but usually they are not helpful about the specific issue. They have helped me with a 5 star-rating in some issues, but sometimes it's a 2-star interaction when they don't know what to do. It's kind of a "turn it off and turn it back on again" approach. I've had a few times where they simply don't know how to resolve the issue. They keep checking back on you, calling and sending emails several times after the issue. This is a nice sentiment, but often results in annoyance when the issue has already been settled or someone found out something on their own. The other thing I like the least and the reason I gave it 4 stars for features and functionality is that there is only one way to block incoming numbers. Many unknown numbers call our office every day and hang up immediately. We think this is an automated service or sales call which has glitched and called us. To block a number, you have to go into the manager's portal and reroute the calls. It's a complicated process.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Spencer, thank you for your great and thorough review. We're happy to hear that Five9 is working so well for you and is helping your business succeed.

Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Five9 Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's incredibly valuable. The Supervisor Web application is great and provides valuable performance insights out of the box. It works incredibly well with Salesforce, and Five9 also has a plethora of strategic partner options for AI, Analytics, WFM, Quality Monitoring, Social Media, etc., that add further value to Five9's CC Software. We have a standing weekly meeting with our technical account manager that helps us maintain and implement all changes necessary. Further, this individual is always available when needed outside our standing calls.

Plug-in capability with our CRM Salesforce. It's automation capabilities have increased both our average speed of answer and speed to lead response times. We leverage the managed services relationship to help maintain our IVR and its behaviors. This is also a great resource to consult with on new projects, ideas or considerations, as well as learn from others' best practices.

It can be challenging to automate using processes and workflows that work directly with your CRM. I recommend you have an internal resource that's very tech savvy on all your operating systems, CRMs, contact center software applications, etc. If you don't dedicated the time, money and resources necessary, you may find the product disappointing. That said, I don't believe that's an issue with the product. Rather, the application or launch of the product.

Executive Director of Franchising
Medische praktijk, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Powerful and Customizable

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Before we started using Five9, we used another well-known phone system. Our company grew and with it grew the challenges of effectively managing inbound calls, as well as tracking call outcomes. Five9 took our call center to another level. It's not the cheapest system, but there's a reason for that. It really helps you understand what's going on in your call center; and, as a result, become better at managing your call flow.

Five9 will help you monitor calls and track your call volume. If you're a call center, this system will help you receive calls more efficiently, track the outcome of calls, and improve your call center's performance. It has excellent reporting features and it's customizable to meet your company's specific needs.

You need to know a little about the system before you can go in and change settings. It's not as intuitive as some of the other basic systems, but then, it's not a basic phone system. Five9 does not offer voicemail extensions. That's not what it's designed for. I do wish that we could get our phone extensions from them.

Wendee
Reset Specialist in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

My job my life

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use this on a daily basis for my job. Over 3 years now I've been using it and whenever i have any issues even slight, they are there to help me thru it. There's been a few times I've had my own pc issues and they have been there to help me get it going and back onto work. Love this software.

This is the software I use to do my job daily. I've used it for over 3 years now and it is exceptional. It hasn't lead me wrong at all and even at times I have a slight issue, the tech support is superb and very helpful, patient and kind. I wouldn't be able to do my job and keep my job if this wasn't such a great software program.

Only thing i can say I dislike about it would be not being able to enlarge font during chat usage, but it's such a minor thing that I don't even notice and someday it will probably be changed as well.

6 jaar geleden

Hello Wendee, Thank you for sharing your amazing feedback with us. We're happy to hear that you love our software and our customer support. Please let us know if we can ever be of service.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

5-9 And Outbound Cold Calling

2,0 7 jaar geleden

User interface is easy to use, the software takes the pain out of dialing, also you do get a high response rate since it’s always dialing.

I absolutely hate the fact that I have no idea what business or who I should asking for, until after the call is answered. Sometimes if you have any hardware or connection issues it could be 45 seconds after they answer before you have any idea what the business name is. as an outbound sales agent who cold calls to build a pipeline, in my opinion you have two approaches to cold calling 1) shotgunning - otherwise known as just makinng as many calls as possible and based on law of averages you may get 1-2 prospects. If this is your business mod l then five9 is the perfect fit for your business. 2) Sniper approach - taking an intellectual approach to each call, where you know how long they’ve been in business, products/services, competitors, and other industry knowledge establishing yourself as a well informed expert. I typically use this approach and five9 has not been a good fit. IF YOU WANT TO HAVE NEXT LEVEL CONVERSATIONS WITH C-LEVEL DM’s you need to know this information before whoever answers the call. Uploaded a list of over 5,000 prospects and for some reason over the course of calling 8+ hrs a day 5 days a week For 3 months and anaverage of 150-200 - I’ve only hit 6% utilization of the list. The software seems to get call certain numbers repeatedly.

7 jaar geleden

Hello, Thank you for your review. I have forwarded your feedback to your account manager who will reach out to you to help review the best practices for list management with Five9.

Skyler
Sales Director in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Their Name Holds True - Up 99.999% of the Time

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Five9 helped my department (and the company) manage several thousand calls per month with ease. It really is a great program and the customer service is on point.

I used Five9 in one of my previous roles for 3+ years. In those 3 yrs of use Five9 only went down three, maybe four times and only for a short time at that. The software was easy to use and can do quite a bit. The only reason I do not use Five9 now is because the company I work for now is too deeply entrenched in another VOIP service. Five9 very seemlessly integrates with Salesforce and other CRMs. Reporting is also another thing Five9 does very well. The custom reporting options is almost overwhelming but with a little practice and guidance you can really zero in on the metrics you want.

At the time, the non CRM user interface was a little dated but easy to use and reliable.

Lynn
Technical Support Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

What happened???

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using five9 for about a year now. The honey moon period was great, seemed to never have issues. Now for the last four months we have been plagued with issues. Forced log outs, cant log back in. Five9's network being shoddy at best, they take forever to put you on the redundant network to get you back up and going(I will admit, they are good at admitting fault when it is their issue, a rarity these days). The tech support from them is meh at best, tough to work with and not very knowledgeable. Seems like every issue has to be escalated to the engineers. Our company is losing their mind with this software and already on the hunt for new call center software to replace. If you value uptime and good customer service I would look else where.

Its easy to use. Easy call transfers. Soft phone compatible. Built in voicemail. Contacts folder is easy to use.

Always down. Constant network issues. Voice quality has gone down. Customer service is a bit of a joke.

Ana Karissa
Trainer in Filipijnen
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Five9 Feedback

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very smooth and no issue with monitoring calls

Easy to transfer calls and check recordings.

Customer information record in five9 are not accurate

Diana
Workforce Management Lead in VS

Easy to learn and use

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have used this at 3 separate companies and there isn't a complicated learning curve and their help section is very detailed with extensive training modules that you can reference easily.

The one thing that I'm not thrilled with is the `Supervisor area. It's cumbersome to try and sort the view and it would be nice if there was a find feature so I can locate an agent without resorting everything by name and then re-clicking a dozen times to put everything back.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Diana, Thank you for your great review. We're excited to hear that Five9 is working so well for Venmo. Please don't hesitate to reach out to your account manager if you ever have any questions about our features or functionality.

Shannon
CSR in VS
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Easier than Avaya

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a lot better than our prior software of Avaya. Once you get used to it, it is very easy to use.

Once you get past the learning curve I love how easy it actually is to use. It is pretty seamless into my day.

I do not like how easy it can get lost in the multiple tabs of my web browser that I have to use each night. You also have to make sure you are careful in changing your call status and that it sticks.

Sherrine
Supervisor in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

My experience with the Five software have been great.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software able the call center to answer calls on a daily basis.

I enjoy the able to communicate with the staff while taking calls. The agent can instant message about questions without moving from their desk.

The software doesn't allow you to change/save information from a telephone number that reached the call center several times. The agents can't change the telephone number or caller name, so this information is enter in the comment section.

7 jaar geleden

Hello Sherrine, Thank you for the taking the time to post your review. We're glad to hear the coaching function is working well for you and your team. Let us know if you ever need anything.

Patrick
Business Analyst in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Serviceable call center platform

3,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Five9 platform is a simple call center platform for inbound or outbound. Perhaps "simplistic" may be a more apt description. We use it for both inbound and outbound call center activities. It actually excels if you are not overly concerned with tracking activities with individual users.

Inbound call distribution is easy to set up. Outbound dialing works well with a very small team. Outbound calls are tracked well within Salesforce.

Reporting is abysmal. Salesforce integration is poor, and so the user may be stuck trying to merge reports between Five9's proprietary system and the Salesforce records. It is very difficult to manage contact relationships through Five9. The interface is rough - very little thought given to the user experience. Five9 also lacks mobile support for our field sales reps.

Jeyson
Dispatcher in VS
Consumentendiensten, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m my opinion the program is great easy to navigate and quickly learn its functions.

The accessibility and the fact it’s a hands on easy navigational program .

The fact it doesn’t have a phone line dial addition it’s a bit hard as we must use another app to be able to call and receive calls

Rob
WFM Phone Routing Coordinator in VS
Detailhandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Five9 - Cloud Based Phone

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This was a very good, affordable option and has excellent reporting availability. It does not have great connectivity.

The cost of this product is very inviting. The reporting is very extensive and takes some getting used to, but it's also very thorough. I was always able to find the reports I needed. Anyone can log into Five9 from anywhere b/c it's cloud based.

The phone quality was a bit lacking. There was a 2-3 second delay between patient answering and connecting to the agent. We lost quite a few prospects b/c of this. The program was VERY picky about the types of Java that were installed. You had to pay very close attention to this or it would not work.

Steve
Assistant Vice Chancellor of Enrollment Systems and Analytics in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

Very happy with Five9

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general, very happy. For a cloud based provider, I'm not sure anything else out there would do a better job of meeting our needs.

As a contact center, we rely on Five9 to connect us with our customers. We appreciate the up-time, call quality and the overall flexibility of the system.

When the occasional outage occurs (not very often), it would be nice to have answers more quickly. I'm not sure there is much Five9 could really do about this. Since they support customers remotely and they have a large base, it's never going to be perfect. Generally they do a very solid job, sometimes it's just slower than you'd like it to be. The only other thing I'd note, is that we frequently have to pose our own solutions to our business needs. Five9 can generally support some sort of a solution for any business need we have, however sometimes we have to be creative and come up with our own solutions within their tools.