CharityTracker reviews

4,5 (1.029) Schrijf een review!

Over CharityTracker

Betaalbare, cloudgebaseerde, software voor casemanagement in human services - gemakkelijk te gebruiken en HIPAA-conform. Vanaf $ 20/gebruiker/maand. Gratis demo.

Meer informatie over CharityTracker

Charity Tracker has is a wonderful product for the price. Customer service gets back to us fairly quickly with issues we have.

In my country, not alot of companies use CharityTracker so this can be a little bit difficult when trying to integrate with other platforms.

Beoordelingen van CharityTracker

Waar voor je geld

CharityTracker heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.029 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je CharityTracker eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.029)

Dan
Government Clerk
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

CharityTracker Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Cheri
Cheri

An Awesome Resource Network

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CharityTracker is a shared database of client assistance, its a way to communitycate with other assistance agencies, its a way to set client goals and work on them together to track and schieev shared outcomes. Its also the tool to use to track outcomes for a Getting Ahead in a just gettin' by world program, with it's own module customized to match the assessment and turn out progress reports, stability scores and Return on Investment.

Navigation of the software is as easy as navagating a common webpage. History of modifications eliminates the chance that another agency might update (and loose) an address or phone number that you need. The Alert system is very helpful for quickly communicationg to other agencies.

That every agency in the whole community isnt using it!

Cynthia

CT Occasional user

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We extract monthly information from CT to keep track of the number of clients we are seeing on a monthly basis and to share with board members and other community members. I have someone else pulling that information for me and would like to see more options for creating reports that are easy to read.

I like the fact that the software is very easy to use and understand. We currently use two versions of the software to keep track of our own information but also link into other available resources in the community. Customization of the software for our own needs is also a great advantage of using CT.

As an administrator of our own version of Charity Tracker, it can be a bit confusing trying to navigate the different programs to find the information I am looking for. This may be a matter of more training to work with the program more effectively.

mohamed
mohamed
video editor in Egypte
Grafisch ontwerp, 501-1.000 werknemers

my experience in charity tracker

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: He is really great at helping customers with accurate data identification.

It gives you accurate information quickly, which makes us able to detect anyone who repeats the data to take more services and use them, and help me help customers quickly.

The inability to quickly create reports, and also the inability to return to the tab without going back from the beginning and entering and editing the data again.

PJ
HMIS Trainer in VS
, 2-10 werknemers

Lack of training was the challenge we faced and are still dealing with nine months later.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ability to run reports, for individual agencies or for the entire CoC has been vital. NOTE: As far as the questions about our industry. We are an agency who serve both the vulnerable and homeless in our community and we serve as the lead agency for homelessness for the county. You industry list does not have a social services category.

Ability to view and cancel gives new users confidence to 'look' through the system. For folks that only have to input new and/or update data, the users feel confident because the software is not written in 'computerese'. Although I cannot get all the reports that I want as an administrator, the system has a large a variety of reporting options.

The lack of auto-population affords more opportunities for mistakes/keystroke errors. There are nuances to every software and because we did not have adequate training there has been too much 'learning on the job' when we are dealing with reports and data that impact grant requirements. There is verbiage that is confusing and used in different ways i.e. 'Show Assessments' in Projects versus 'Assessments' and Services/Assistance/Categories (with all three overlapping/conflicting when using). There are categories that have to be reflected under and agency's services which are (either one or both) used when you want to request or input an Assistance.

Kimberly
volunteer in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

accountability for ourselves and others

5,0 2 maanden geleden

As clients come to us requesting funds for various needs, we are able to quickly discern who has provided for these needs previously - the amount, the date, and the organization. This helps us use our funds more wisely to help more people who are not just taking advantage of charitable organizations.

I wish all charities and 401c3's used this software so that it would be more universal. Not sure how the company could fix this but it is an issue.

Marie Jeanne
Marie Jeanne
CEO in Kameroen
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Charity tracker best case management tool.

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Chariot tracker has allowed me to better manage cases, and better familiarize myself with clients.

What I liked the most about this software is its case management functionality and it is easy to use.

What I liked least is the fact that not all organizations use it.

Melissa
Administrative Assistant in VS

Great System!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are finding that we can easily identify when people are giving us false or conflicting information. During searches or intake, we can see where someone is already in another household.

You can search and find what you're looking for easily.

I don't think I have any complaints. It's much better than Client Track.

Kimberly
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

CharityTracker is a must for any organization that needs client management.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I really appreciate above anything else, the excellent customer service that we receive. If I have an issue or question, it's answered immediately by a team that is located in the United States, who is very pleasant and helpful!

Because CharityTracker is an online platform, it was the perfect fit for our business model. The ease of use, and ability to allow our remote staff to work from anywhere was our first priority for we were remote prior to the pandemic. Also, when their "pro" features were launched, that made it even better. The pro version includes a text feature that allows us to communicate with all of our clients with just a push of a button. We simply type the message that we need to send, or reminders, etc.. and send it out. For our clients who have landlines, the message will be read to them. lt's really amazing.

In the future, I'd love to see a cleaner layout and maybe just a little bit more intuitive, but this doesn't take away from how great it is.

Emily
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Charity Tracker

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

We did a trial run for the nonprofit I run and are going to move forward with purchasing the software. It has everything we need in a one stop shop for our mental health program from assessments to client intakes to signatures, etc.

It’s a bit pricey if you need to have a lot of users but I think the money spent outweighs the time saved.

Abderrahim
Abderrahim
developper in Marokko
Computerhardware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great work by the CharityTracker

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: fantastic experience

with a user-friendly interface and easily accessible features. Additionally, it offers detailed reporting and analytics that can help nonprofit organizations track their progress and make data-driven decisions.

just the design should be a bit more cool , thats all

Jennifer
Case Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 11-50 werknemers

Wonderful, amazing, beneficial, easy to work with

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being in a Rural community - resources are often hard to find and locate. Often times in case management we run into a benefit that is not offered by any source in the community. Charity Tracker allows for communication to the community to ask for help on a case by case basis. Charity Tracker opens the lines of communication between community partners, increasing knowledge and awareness of what each community partner offers in the way of assistance. Charity tracker can be used to track individual assistance or total assistance given on a community level - offering a chance for funding opportunities, such as grant writing. Charity Tracker allows community leaders to see what services are being used the most, what services are least likely to be used and what services are still needing to be added. I can not stress enough how much this program means to our community! I was watched our community use this program from the beginning and I have watched it grow. Our United Way pays for this program in our community and it is money well spent. I support this funding effort and hope it is something we continue to achieve each year!

Charity Tracker is valued asset to any community willing to put forth the effort into making the program work in their community. As a case manager for 10 years - Charity Tracker has been a part of our community for the past 4 or 5 years, paid for through our local United Way office and it is money well spent! I was fortunate to be on board when Charity Tracker was implemented in our community and still fortunate to this day to work in the same community. Charity Tracker makes it easy to get information to community members or even get information from the community. Charity Tracker allows for key community members to collaborate about new ideas. Along with new ideas - Charity Tracker allows for all community partners to track and follow assistance given. This information on an agency level or community level is valuable information allowing for discussion topics to open up about funding or bringing in other resources into our community. With Charity Tracker we are able to see what we do well as a community and where we need to improve - what needs are being met and what needs still need to be met.

Limited to service areas - all communities should have this program - would be helpful to be tied in with other Charity Tracker communities across the state.

Candace
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Charity Tracker makes networking with other organizations quick and easy.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The collaboration with other agencies assists clients better. Donor and funders like to see that partnerships happen because of this program.

Charity Tracker is easy to use, regardless of your computer skills. Someone who has very little knowledge of computers and data entry can easily be trained on this software. This is very handy as a non-profit, because many times an unpaid team member is using the system, and they are not always well trained. Charity Tracker makes tracking of services for clients very easy as well. It is great to see what services the client has already received in the community. This helps to better assist the clients overall, and makes connecting them with services much more efficient. Also, Charity Tracker's tech support is fabulous. Anytime I have a question, or need help running a report, I call their help desk. Within minutes, I am in contact with a technician, and they stay on the phone until my issue/need is addressed. The value for the amount you pay can't be found with most software.

Although Charity Tracker can run reports, the reports are not as sophisticated as I would like to see them be. We use the data collected by Charity Tracker to assist in grant writing, and there are times that I can not manipulate the data in the manner needed to get exactly what I need. Also, the data is only as good as the quality that is entered. I would like to see a feature that tells you when data is missing in a client's file. For example, if entering a new client, if you miss the DOB box, I would like to see a box pop up that says "You forgot the DOB for this client. Would like you to enter it or ignore it?" I know that sometimes it's not possible to enter ALL the information, so an ignore button would be nice. If this popped up every time you enter that client's file, it would be annoying enough that you would enter it to not have to have the box pop up anymore!

Ryan
Director of Outreach and Education in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Charity Tracker is very straight forward, easy to use, and fairly thorough.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use it as our primary case management tool. It is also a major component in our reporting activities.

I like how easy it is to use. We utilize a lot of volunteers at our organization, many of which are with us one day a week or even a month. The straight forward nature of the software helps to ensure these volunteers have little difficulty using the software even if they have not accessed it recently. I also like that it is a shared case management software so members of our organization can not only see assistance and notes entered by our organization but other local organizations as well.

I wish there were more layers and higher capabilities related to the report pulling functions. I do most of the reporting for our organization and very often I have to pull multiple reports, export them to excel, merge them into one document, and edit them to get the report I need. More detailed and higher level reporting options would make this task less cumbersome. I also wish it was HIPPA compliant. We provide some medical services at our organization and because Charity Tracker is not appropriate for health related information we are required to do double entry. Also very often if a medical clients is accessing outreach services or vice versa you do not get the full history since some information is in Charity Tracker and some is in our medical software.

Kristine
Counselor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Review of CT

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I like that all of the buttons are easily identified and large enough to see to access different parts of a client's file. I like that you can link profiles together so we can keep track of multiple people who use our services who are connected or identify potential problem people linked to a client. I like how the client's identifying information is easy to read as soon as you look at their profile.

I don't like the way the Release of Information feature is set up. I wish it was a fill in form that we could input who the ROI is filled out to, so that if someone calls into the front desk they know whether they can confidentially speak with that person or not versus having to pull the physical file and call back. It would be nice to be able to either fill out a form format or scan in our ROI form. The one CT uses isn't appropriate for our clientele and business. I also don't like that there can be SO many options/fields under the different tabs. I know that has to do with the way our office person helped set it up, but it would be nice for the CT person to offer some advice regarding what information needs to be put in and deleting unnecessary fields that take up space. I also wish that when you type a name in the search field and previous search entry pops up that you could arrow down to it and just press enter once to have it search instead of having the press enter twice.

Ashley
Human Services Coordinator in VS

A Reliable Way to Track and Share Client Data

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to record data, remember our case notes, share across multiple organizations, create reports for internal and external use.

I like the functionality of what we can track, reports, and client data. This program tracks names, DOBs, household members, visits, amounts given, income and expenses, relationships, and services received. We use this data to collect demographic information on what our needs are, how we are serving these needs, and comparison to other organizations, comparison from year to year, and reconciliation with our financials. This also allows us to keep notes on clients and repeat visits to see if our programs are making a difference long-term, or if we are seeing the same people repeatedly.

Sometimes the server crashes. I would also like to see the addition of a feature that would bring up potential matches of data when things are misspelled. Right now, typos mean that a case might not come up even if there is already one created.

Karen
Executive Director in VS

Very easy to transfer old accounts into. Easy to add new clients. From beginning, excellent support.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Organized all of our historical, current, and new data on clients and the services they have received and for how long.

The ease to customize to our agency needs and ease to use. Extremely supportive staff and tech people. Knowledgable. Able to adapt and make changes as our agency needs and services have grown. Affordable. Ability to network with other local service providers has strengthened our partnerships and ability to recognize clients with multiple needs.

The reports are not as adaptable, changeable, or as flexible as needed when making statistical reports for multiple funders all requesting different information. Not all networked agencies are as professional as others and not always confident they are confidential or nonjudgemental with clients. Would be nice to select which members in a network see all of our information, while limit what some others can see. Feel the need to protect those seeking help from judgement .

Heather
Family Assistance Coordinator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Overall, it's an easy program to use and allows me to track most of what I need to track.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's a great paperless way to keep up with information and I can pull reports for church administration when needed. It helps when creating the budget at start of every year.

It's easy to navigate. I can pull up clients easily as well as see how much we've given them and when. It's also easy to edit client information, especially since addresses change so much with the people I work with.

I would love to be able to link accounts so that I can keep up with family members who come in separately, but live in the same address. Because resources in my area don't connect with each other, but I know people have used them I would love to have a place to keep up with where and how much they've used from other resources. (This is information we track with our application for assistance applications). When it comes to tracking client income, more options would be helpful, even if it's the option of a drop down box to add that information.

Rebekah

Charity Tracker Transformed our Non-profit Agency and our Community

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have solved a huge communication and coordination issue in our community related to client needs and securing available resources.

Charity tracker is easy to use and easy to teach to our volunteers who have limited computer experience. We have not only used it as our in-house client data base but are administrating a Network in our community with several other non-profits. It has made it so much easier to share information with other agencies about clients and immediate needs.

We would like for other agencies in our area to join our network and use this software, however, the current software some are using for this purpose is either written or endorsed by a parent company for their use. Using Charity Tracker would require them to double enter their records.

Tina
Office Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

I love Charity Tracker. Great tool for non-profits to communicate and stay aware of community needs.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Communication with other non-profits and benevolence programs.

Charity Tracker is a great communication tool with other non-profits & benevolence programs in the community. We have volunteers and seniors that work in office and program is easy to navigate and use for our part-timers. The reports we can generate have helped tremendously with grants and board reports. We do have outages sometimes but the support and time down has been amazing.

The signature pad that is compatible with software is not good. Very hard for me to sign and our senior citizens really struggle with it to sign. You can't see when signing pad and the pen is easy to push button at bottom of pen (right where you hold it) and messes up. Not user friendly at all. I have small fund set aside to purchase new one as soon as available!

Barb
Secretary/Treasurer in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

A Product that Does What it Says!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Before using Charity Tracker, our agency used a simple database to track our funding and client information. Coordination with some other agencies was not possible. Now we can work with another non-profit and know that we are able to be better stewards of our charitable funding. Having accurate, timely information makes all the difference. Charity Tracker is easy to use, and the search capability and variety of reports available really help us analyze our data.

We required a weekly report that was not available within the current software. Fortunately, the development team at Charity Tracker created this customized report for us.

Reactie Simon Solutions

11 maanden geleden

Thank you so much, Barb - We're so honored to serve you!!

Trine
Director of Agency Services in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Amazing

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A lot of our non-profits have been taken advantage of when clients go from agency to agency. In the past agency didn't know if people were being helped. Now with Charity Tracker, we are informed if they have been helped or if their "friend" is trying to also get help down the street. With Charity Tracker being live we can tell if they are being help right away.

How easy it is to use and how easy it is to teach someone to use. It is a forgiving program, but the best part is that the only person who can delete anything is the Network Admin. Also it help non-profits be better steward with the funding they receive.

Sometimes we don't get all the information that we are needing from a report. It might be user error or the system is not giving us the information we tell it we need.

Ed
Next Step Program Coordinator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

It is God-given for our ministry--Next Steps--because in Outcomes we track goals and next steps.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In Outcomes, we track the goals and next steps of the people we help.

Outcomes allows us to track goals and next steps of the people we serve. Everything is easy to access and fast. It is succinct. Having a photograph is very helpful. We appreciate that it is password protected. The email five days before a next step is due is very helpful. We like being able to limit some Notes just to our organization. It is free because Trident United Way pays for us to use Charity Tracker Plus. We have about 100 users.

The reports section is very complicated and we don't think it helps us measure progress in Outcomes and relate Outcomes variables to other variables such as those in personal Data.

Laura
President in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Charity Tracker has been perfect for our organization. Right functionality and right price!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We got a case management system that was managed in the cloud, at a price point we could afford. This system is the foundation of how we manage our foundation's business of giving out grants.

The ease of use and the price. I was able to train my fellow board members easily and get them up to speed quickly. Also, the price is scalable and affordable for our organization. We are 100% volunteer, so we don't spend money easily, but it has been a great investment for us.

There are a few modifications that I would like for us to have, but I don't want to get the software customized as it won't be easily upgradeable. Also, the reports are not quite as easy as I would like, so we don't use them as much as we could.

Nancy
Charity Tracker Administrator in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

Best Database for Our needs

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: CT is extremely useful in sharing information from church to church. Helps us keep track of what agencies are doing to assist and community.

Charity Tracker is very user friendly. I am the CT Administrator for our Network. I love training our members on the basics and having them share with me other ways they have found to use the database for their specific needs. The reports are awesome and so useful in reporting back to the agencies how their resources are being used. We are eventually looking to expand into other features.

Cant think of anything I am displeased with. Regret more people are not inputting their info.

Kris

We love Charity Tracker!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We can create reports and collect statistics that are vital to our grant writing and various reports that we make to donors. We input client information daily. It really helps us to work with other nonprofits in our service area because we can easily access information about our mutual clients.

We can easily track the assistance our clients receive from us and all the other nonprofit users. This allows us to make sure that our clients are not "double dipping" and it also allows us to make sure that clients are receiving all the resources they need.

Sometimes it is slow pulling up the information I need. Not terribly slow, but I have zero patience.