Hubstaff reviews

4,6 (1.340) Schrijf een review!

Over Hubstaff

Hubstaff biedt vertrouwde urenregistratie en monitoring van werknemers voor teams op afstand en in het veld. Planning, facturering, rapportage, salarisadministratie en meer.

Meer informatie over Hubstaff

It is very easy to use at daily work for companies. Great Chrome extension, just one click to start tracking time.

There's no payroll integration with Payoneer. It's tough to do payroll with limited options.

Beoordelingen van Hubstaff

Waar voor je geld

Hubstaff heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.340 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Hubstaff eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.341)

Jasmine
Jasmine
Founder and CEO in Japan
Grafisch ontwerp, 11-50 werknemers

A MUST have for small businesses

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: GREAT! I will continue to use it as long as we can!

I love how Hubstaff keeps track of all my freelancer hours, and uses it as a backup for invoices and expenses.

It doesn't easily integrate into my PayPal to match the invoices/payroll options

Lady Marie
Managing Director in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Unlock Efficiency & Maximize Productivity with Hubstaff Software!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Yes, I have had a great experience with Hubstaff. It is one of the most efficient and easy-to-use management tools that I have ever used. The web-based dashboard makes it very simple to track employee hours, projects, tasks, and more in one central location. Additionally, the reporting capabilities make it easy to review progress and identify areas of improvement. The customer service team has also been very helpful and responsive to my questions. All-in-all, Hubstaff is a great tool that I would highly recommend.

My team really appreciated the intuitive user interface and easy to understand features of this software. We found it very helpful in streamlining our workflow and making tasks easier to complete. Additionally, we liked that the software was highly customizable, allowing us to tailor it according to our specific needs. Furthermore, the customer support team was available 24/7 which provided us with great peace of mind. Overall, we found this software to be a great solution for our business needs.

The pricing of the software is on the high side, and some of the features appear to be a bit advanced for my needs. Additionally, I find the interface difficult to navigate and understand at times.

HR Specialist in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very ignorant customer support- delayed and irresponsible

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very unpleasant

Ease of use, and aesthetically easy to understand and navigate

The customer support team really spoiled it for me when I was building a great reputation for it .

abdullah
Admin Manager in Turkije
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with Hub Stuff for over 4 years

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Ease of use, flexibility and availability at all times

The large amount of reports and their presentation format :)

3 maanden geleden

Hello Abdullah, Thank you for leaving us this review for the platform. Indeed, at the moment, we do have a large number of different reports that are used to provide detailed information about a specific aspect of the time tracked on the organisation. However, please keep in mind that we are in the process of releasing Hubstaff Insights, which is a paid add-on for Hubstaff, that offers analysis of various different reports together, using parameters set up by the organisation that utilises this add on. I believe this will be of great benefit to both yourself and other users, or organisations, that are wanting to have a quicker and easier way to analyse the information recorded by Hubstaff. For more information about the add on, we do have the following support article here - https://support.hubstaff.com/hubstaff-insights-add-on/

Professor in Egypte
Zuivel, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Hubstaff for time management

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: A good platform that suits many, helps a lot in managing and tracking time.

A good platform for organizing work, issuing invoices, and tracking them. This platform can track time easily, works on mobile efficiently, reduces the time and effort required to complete many works, and this program can also integrate with many applications on the desktop, facilitating communication between remote workers.

Some problems may occur in the employee salary reports, it needs to be developed and improved a little, sometimes problems may occur in determining the time.

Graphic Designer in Luxemburg
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Efficient and Convenient for remote working

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The benefits of hubstaff is very helpful for doing remote job. it shows the overall time i've spent in an activity and browser. its also user friendly if ever the time stopped yoou can easily insert a lost time in your timesheet.

The product is easy to use especially if you've just started freelancing or doing a remote job for a client. it is also helpful for tracking your tasks.

sometimes theres a bug that affects the time tracking, the product suddenly stopped or getting paused for no reason. Has to be check from time to time if its moving.

Prince
Prince
Lead Network Executive in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Best Tool For time tracking and activity monitoring

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: overall experiance is good, support , installation and product is good , we are using it isnce last two years

it is available for all os platform, it can easly detect ideal hours and tracked time for each tasks, project and task management is good.

cost wise it is too costly for us, otherwise everything is good and support is also good.

Manager in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

"Robust Time Tracking and Productivity Monitoring Tool for Remote Teams"

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, we have been pleased with the performance of Hubstaff and have found it to be a reliable tool for managing the productivity of our remote team. It has allowed us to better track the time and progress of team members and has helped to streamline our workflow.

Hubstaff has been a valuable asset for our remote team in terms of time tracking and productivity monitoring. The interface is easy to use and the app integrates seamlessly with our workflow. The GPS tracking feature has been particularly useful for tracking the location of team members and ensuring that they are working during designated hours.

One potential downside of Hubstaff is that it does require some initial setup and training for team members to get used to the system. Additionally, the real-time monitoring feature may not be suitable for all businesses, as it can feel intrusive for some employees.

Software Engineer in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Good application for tracking employee work

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Increased activity and productivity at some level

The screenshots it takes and the ability to take or not take screenshots. Track the activity of users

It gets difficult to focus since it takes screenshots every few minutes if configured to do so.

Vardan
GM in Armenië
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

the best app in its field

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: An excellent choice for monitoring time and establishing workflows, it helped a lot in optimizing the work of employees and facilitated the workflow for the entire company. I recommend to everyone !

We did not expect such a burst of performance, I do not regret purchasing this application, it works out its money right away! In the first days, we easily got used to the interface and functionality, everything is very simple and accessible. We also very liked the possibility of synchronization with other applications,we are still experimenting on new ways to use the app

everything suits me, there were small problems with remote access, but everything was decided within a couple of minutes

Dejan
Dejan
CEO in Kroatië
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Productivity booster

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great product if you spent some time explaining the advantages to your colleagues. Otherwise, I might be seen as a tool that violates personal privacy and narrowly measures company productivity.

easy to use, stable desktop app, great visualizations and statistics, many possibilities for integration with another tools

some functionalities within this product are not fully customizable (e.g. idle time is set to min of 5 minutes), more flexibility would be great (e.g. you can`t enable or disable idle timer or disable manual adding/editing records within specific project/task.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Dejan, Thanks for your feedback! We absolutely agree that it is important to have a conversation with your team in regards to the software and its capabilities to ensure they are on the same page and do not feel that it invades their privacy. We understand that this type of conversation can be difficult and time consuming so we put a guide together to help with the transition https://support.hubstaff.com/transition-your-business-to-hubstaff/ If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help. Thanks again! Sarah

Jisselle
Jisselle
Associate Director in Trinidad en Tobago
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

I have used Hubstaff for over 2 years

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love it! Still use it and recommend to other colleagues.

I like that it comes with the integrated time doctor, detailed reports for the team activity & productivity, as well as the recruitment Hubstaff Talent platform, I'd say it's the best remote hiring platform. Have found many employees from there.

Luis Daniel
Luis Daniel
Consultor en Tecnologías de Marketing Digital in El Salvador
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome tool to track productivity

5,0 3 jaar geleden

This is by far the most robust time tracking software I've ever tested. I love the screenshot taking feature and how easy is to create new tasks

I don't like that the pricing model is not per user, so let's say you have 6 employees you need to get the 10 employees plan instead of adding just one additional user.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Luis, Thanks for the feedback! It is great to hear that you are enjoying software and screenshot feature. In regards to the pricing model we understand that our current pricing model may not fit everyone which is why we are adding a per user plan shortly. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to our support team and we will be happy to help. Thanks again! Sarah

Dysiree
Dysiree
Executive manager in Canada
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Hubstaff over other timetrackers

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a good experience however we just moved to a different time tracker as we need to integrate our own system with the time tracker at a lower cost. We did a get a refund once but it never happened again, and this was due to some tech issues on their end.

Hub staff is very convenient to use and very detailed as screenshots from what the workers were doing are available but it isn't readily available real time. The interface is user-friendly. The percentage of work and movement is there, so you kind of have the idea if the worker is idle or not, hub staff capture 3 random screenshots​ every 10 minutes so it does really help a lot in catching workers who are doing unrelated things while they should be doing work. Apart from this, the admin can restrict the workers from deleting the screenshots but​ it could also be enabled in the setting, when screenshots are deleted, it also deducts the 10 mins. Both admins and users​ can add time manually depending on what you set up. With the support people, I think they are okay, but can only be reached through emails and chatbox on the website.

One of the issue 90% of us encountered​ with hubstaff is with setting up, the timezone is really hard to set up, but hubstaff provided a troubleshooting guide link also posted on their website, but still it is quiet techy for someone who is not tech savvy​. Another thing that I least like about the software is that, they can't track real time, which I think is very essential for most businesses. They don't have a live monitoring set up. The Customer service is good, however it is very unconvenient to reach them, I would really prefer them to have a phone line so I don't have to type a very long email explaining about my technical issues. Apparently, they can only be contacted through chatbox in their website (which is not 24/7) and through emails. Lastly, I really don't like how google gives ideas and accesses on tutorials on how to bypass the hubstaff system. There are a ​couple of ways a worker can bypass the hubstaff system and it may seem to you that the worker is working but actually not. Applications and tricks are available online.

Store Manager in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Lightweight, easy, and effective.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall hubstaff has been an excellent way to track and verify productivity and hours worked. Every day we're sent an email showing the team's productivity and hours worked for the day, the staff is able to easily download and use the tool, and they are able to make adjustments to their own time clocks without having to have a superior edit the time for them which was an issue with other system we've used in the past. Hubstaff requires notes for all time edits so it is easy to see when and why edits were made.

Hubstaff is a quick and easy way to track your time working on a project or projects. The software has many helpful features such as the ability to add or edit your tracked time in case you forget to clock in or out, as well as periodically taking and storing screenshots to help you see what you were working on at any given time (the screenshots are blurred so text is not visible, but you can see overall what was going on on the screen). Hubstaff is great for monitoring productivity, it tracks your activity percentage based on the times that you were clocked in by monitoring mouse movements. My favorite feature is the option to add a reminder prompt if you haven't logged in by a certain time, so for example if you log in every day at 8:30, you can set a reminder for 8:35 to pop up an alert in the event that you forget to start your timer.

The only con I could say about this software is that every day during our 30 minute videoconference meeting I have to keep telling Hubstaff that I am not idle since my mouse hasn't been moving for that time period, and after 10 minutes or so it marks you as idle.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind review! We too like the reminder to start the timer :)

Roxanne
Product Sourcing Manager in Filipijnen
Consumentengoederen, 11-50 werknemers

Everything we need!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its a pretty solid program to keep track of your productivity and sometimes I even use it to go a couple days back to check if I was able to do tasks that I may have slipped my mind.

- random screen capture every 10 minutes that allows managers to check if employees are focused on their intended tasks - lets you track running time to the second that can also be used to determine pay. - you can track overall running time with preset time periods or set your own - forgot to time in? dont fret! you can edit this and leave a note to state your reason so managers can review and approve or reject the changes - has a mini time window that allows users to check how much time is running without closing any windows - works great with Mac and Windows - Different parameters used to measure productivity - color coded productivity - can view daily, weekly, and monthly productivity rate - easy to use interface - set tasks, projects, invoices, calendar schedules, admin can limit user access - easy to use dashboard with graphs of productivity

- its not an exact science. My task is "Product Sourcing" which greatly relies on scrolling through thousands of pages to find a good item to sell and sometimes it takes the whole 8 hours to find 1-2 good items worth a second look. Hubstaff sees this as not productive and gives me a real low productivity percentage rate. - it can be manipulated if you still have time in between your tasks like opening new windows and tabs and mixing it with other "movements".

Director in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

No Reason To Change

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Hubstaff for 4 years to track our remote staff and have no reason to change to another provider. It is well establsihed in our business processes and we upgrade plans as we add more team members. Onboarding new team members is very, very smooth.

We create tasks in our Project system (jira) that appear in Hubstaff for the team member, they start the clock and we pay on that time spent - simple. There is a Dashboard to see who is working on what task at any time and lots of reporting. The project task gets the time spent reported back for project tracking/costing. We get 10 minute screen shots if there is a concern over productivity. I also use that to get a sneak peek on their design ideas if a client is calling me on progress and sometimes I'll suggest a change in direction.

We tried to interface with Quickbooks by Customer by Task but Hubstaff couldnt handle that. We do this via the tracking in Jira (which includes Hubstaff time by Task anyway).

12 maanden geleden

Hello Michael, we are happy to be at your service! Please don't hesitate to message us at [email protected] for any technical inquiries. Our team will be happy to assist you. Thank you and stay well.

Ray
President in Guyana
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Cenedex Software Solutions - Hubstaff Review

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubstaff has been our preferred platform to track all of our employee hours and tasks for a very long time, and we are extremely happy with the results in helping us organize our work flow and management.
We have been able to realize the ease in a long standing promise of transparency to our customers by sending frequent, detailed reports on the hours of developers on client projects.

We especially love about hubstaff is the newly released "Hubstaff Tasks" function which allows us to track the task along with the time taken for each user. As a software company that prides itself in transparency, our clients truly appreciate seeing how their money is spent, and Hubstaff offers them the perfect easily-exported PDF files.

Rather than what we like least, we recognize that each platform is a growing and developing business, and Hubstaff has show us that they are constantly improving to meet customer needs. To this extend I would love to see these improvements in the next major update: 1) To be able to connect one-single project to multiple integrations at a time, for example to Hubstaff Tasks as well as Quickbooks. 2) To be able to upgrade a single user or owner to a higher plan, so as to take advantage of the higher tier benefits. 3) To be able to edit Immutable times from external integrations, in the case of Human error in selecting projects or Tasks.

Willy
C.E.O in Duitsland
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool to track productivity

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It’s a pretty reliable program to track productivity and allows you to work with employees remotely. Every supervisor who works with employees remotely should have this. It makes your work so much easier and it is very affordable.

I find Hubstaff to be very useful especially in project management. Tasks can be clearly outlined for each agent and it helps you get reports on my agents and productivity increases because I can now closely follow up with the individual agents who are having trouble delivering. It’s a very easy software to use with a clean User Interface. I especially love the “Hubstaff Tasks” function as it helps me track the amount of time agents take to complete certain tasks and this is very useful information in project planning, I can now get a better estimate of the time required to carry out tasks from previous records. I haven’t had the chance to use the mobile app but it’s good to know there is that option which would be very useful when on the go.

Hubstaff has been splendid and it offers a lot of features, I’m really satisfied with it, maybe in a future version, the software could include a real time option for the reports.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Willy, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. It is great to hear that our software is helping you with all of your time tracking needs. We really appreciate your kind words. Warmly, Sarah

Head of Research and Data Managemnet in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Incredible time-tracking software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

This is a very, very easy-to-use time management software that can work in businesses of many shapes and sizes. I love that rather than just digitally tracking time, you can even assign your time to different projects, locations, etc. It works on Mac and PC flawlessly, and although I haven't used the mobile app, I've heard good things about it. In terms of trusting your workers, it even can screen capture the main display of their PC/Mac to ensure they aren't slacking off. This also tracks how much "activity" (mouse movement only, I think) per 10-minute period.

Really not too many cons with this one - very straightforward as an enduser, and very straightforward to setup for others. I think that presentation wise, the program could be rebranded to be a bit cleaner-looking, or higher-end. It's simple, it works, but I think it could be visually enhanced a tad. In terms of function, there's not much to criticize other than editing time after the fact. I have found it sometimes cumbersome to overwrite/change old time entries after entering them, as when it overlaps with another time, it doesn't allow you to submit.

Ahmed
Ahmed
Social media marketing and design expert in Pakistan
Mediaproductie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Now even newbie freelancers can land a gig thanks to Hub spot

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience has been nothing less than a blessing because I had almost lost hope to work as a freelancer because of the huge competition on platforms like upwork which resulted in no job for the first couple of months but as soon as I joined hubspot it all changed for me.

What I liked the most about this software is the fact that despite of the ever growing competition in the freelancing industry hub spot is still giving every freelancer a chance to prove their worth

To be honest there’s literally nothing I dislike about this software but I would say that it could be even more better if they gave freelancers an option to attach their certificates and portfolio.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Ahmed! Thanks for your feedback and your kind words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the platform! If you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected] Thanks again!

Tri
Tri
CEO in Singapore
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Hubstaff, your go-to tool to manage the remote working

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hubstaff is a tool I recommend to all people manage a team of remote workers.

The integration with many platforms and how they communicate seamlessly.

I work with Jira. Sometimes it has verification problem which makes the calculation of the work time inaccurate.

12 maanden geleden

Hi Tri, thanks for the honest feedback! For any issue you may experience while using Hubstaff, please don't hesitate to talk to us through our official support email, [email protected] Thanks and stay safe.

Mrugank
CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Simple, accurate work time tracking software for growing businesses

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: - very happy with the subscription and would like to refer to other companies.

- easy to use - setup is not difficult specially while onboarding new person in the team - client setup and reporting is great - different kind of reports are very helpful - there are payment integration software but bring more like i can transfer directly from my bank account.

- need multiple hours so billing and paying hours could be in different currency. specially when paying country is different then developer's team country - time off (leave) period should be dynamic . like here we consider financial year so we didn't consider from Jan - Dec instead we consider April - March - lower activity: report should exclude time below any percentage. at the moment doing it manually and it is very tedious task.

12 maanden geleden

Hey Mrugank, thanks for your feedback. We'd like you to know that we're keeping notes and that we're constantly working on improving Hubstaff. Stay safe!

Jessica
Managing Partner in Thailand
Fondsenwerving, 2-10 werknemers

The best time tracking platform out there

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves me so much time and allows me to easily check work product progress for my staff and partner consultants who work a state a way or across the world. It also allow me to be completely mobile when I need to be and allows the same for my staff/partners.

Hubstaff is, hands down, the best time tracking platform on the market. My business would not function efficiently without it, and I honestly wouldn't be able to be as mobile as I am without it. My business model depends upon collaborations and Hubstaff makes that possible for me with very little time spent on administration. You simply can't beat the cost for what you get!

While Hubstaff is brilliant at what it does, I haven't upgraded to their premium account because I find the payroll and billing to lack the flexibility I need to work well. For example, it doesn't allow me to write-in a description of activities accomplished on the billing, which some of my clients require. So I'm stuck using other platforms for that. Also, there's so much potential in their task system to replace other project management platforms, but it's not there yet.

Kelly
Senior Talent Acquisition Partner in VS
Biotechnologie, 201-500 werknemers

Easy time tracking, complicated reports

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Simple to use for the person tracking their time. I like that you can set up multiple different projects to track where you spend your time.

As a tracker, you need to download the desktop app. I don't think they have a comparable browser app. In the admin console, the amount of reports you can generate is overwhelming. Hubstaff should try to recommend the most common reports and hide the ones involving a lot of customizations.

5 maanden geleden

Hello Kelly, thank you for taking the time to leave us the review for the platform. We do offer a number of different time trackers which can be used for tracking, each with their own pros and cons. There are both a Google Chrome extension and a web browser time tracker, the latter of which is available on our website, when the user is logged in to their account. I will pass on your feedback about the filtering out of irrelevant reports to our product team, for their future consideration.