Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Sophos Mobile

Sophos Mobile is a UEM solution for businesses that want to spend less time and effort to manage and secure endpoints.

Meer informatie over Sophos Mobile

11 reviews worden weergegeven

Kerri L.
Diagnostic Sonographer
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"Quality protection!"

Pluspunten: I have been a Sophos user for over 6 years now as that is what I had to protect my laptop in college. Being in the medical field I tend to have sensitive information on me very frequently. When I saw the phone protection software from Sophos I knew I needed to try it, and I am not disappointed.

Minpunten: I have no complaints about the software so far!

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Ramiro S.
IT/ Production Scheduling
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"The ease and integration "

Opmerkingen: This has allowed us to manage our devices closely without having to worry about taking the device manually. Also the ability to install apps remotely is another plus to it all.

Pluspunten: The ability to integrate AT&t Mobile to automatically sync with the Apple DEP allows this flow to work seamlessly by the moment we purchase a new device it will automatically sync to the Sophos MDM

Minpunten: There are times when it could get a little confusing on when you want to do profiles or task bundles but that is only understanding the process.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Slade S.
Student
Schoolleiding, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020

"Powerful Corporate Device Manager"

Opmerkingen: Sophos has allowed me to connect all my devices to our corporate network securely.

Pluspunten: Sophos installs easily and didn't require excessive communication between me and our IT department because it's fairly self-explanatory once the system is in place for you to connect a new device.

Minpunten: Sophos has an almost scary amount of control over the devices which I have to connect through it, and sometimes it is over-sensitive in blocking websites which I know are safe.

• Beoordeeld op 4-1-2020
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019

"Antivirus for Android"

Opmerkingen: Overall we were happy with Sophos and its protection for our mobile devices.

Pluspunten: We use it to protect our android devices. Runs in the background with minimum battery drain and keeps us safe.

Minpunten: Some of the more costly antiviruses have some advanced features and password manager, but it really isn't needed and there are free password managers.

• Beoordeeld op 31-8-2019
Freelance IT consultant
  • Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018

"Great for Basic MDM"

Pluspunten: It does the basics of MDM management. It also has a AV with proven track record included. Fuss free and easily managed.

Minpunten: It does have its minor glitches here and there. however based on its pricing plan, it sure beats the bigger boys hands down for simple MDM functionalites.

• Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018
Help Desk
Landbouw, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019

"Sophos Mobile Is the GREATEST"

Opmerkingen: Overall My team really enjoys this program and is very compatible with our business. I couldn't recommend this product for any company wantingto manage their cell phone security.

Pluspunten: Sophos Mobile Management is very compliant with our company. We use this program to manage multiple phones and the user software is very easy to use.

Minpunten: The installation of Sophos may be a little complicated if you don't know what to do, however once its figured out, you'll see that it works flawlessly.

• Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Account Executive
Evenementenbureaus, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018

"Keeps My iPhone Running Great"

Opmerkingen: I happen to own my own iPhone, but I use it for business all day long. Having an older iPhone, this helps me keep my iPhone running as best as possible.

Pluspunten: This software is a free download. I have an older iPhone 6s and this app tells me what is going on with random notifications. Everyone thinks that Apple is virus-proof and that just isn’t the case. This app warns you of rogue Web sites and e-mail attachments that are not safe.

Minpunten: I wish that this app would provide more notifications based on my daily activity.

• Beoordeeld op 17-10-2018
Jarrod R.
IT Director
  • Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018

"I love Sophos products! This is no exception."

Pluspunten: Easy to manage everybody devices from one easy to use portal. Hard to keep track of Mobile devices in todays world but this made it much easier!

Minpunten: Was a little bit a work to get everyone added into the system but that was mainly on our end due to End Users.

• Beoordeeld op 14-5-2018
Account Manager
Evenementenbureaus, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018

"My iPhone X runs great !"

Opmerkingen: This app helps me keep my iPhone running at its best and keeps it safe from harmful activity.

Pluspunten: You can't beat this free download. Most importantly this app warns you of unsafe Web sites and e-mail attachments that shouldn't be opened. Cyper protection is key!

Minpunten: i only just downloaded about a month ago and I haven't found any cons at this point.

• Beoordeeld op 25-10-2018
IT/ Network Support
  • Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017

"Easy to use great control"

Opmerkingen: control of our mobile devices, in case of loss or theft.

Pluspunten: ease of use, control of devices is wonderful. it allows us to control our apple and android devices with ease

Minpunten: I would say most things are pretty easy and simple to use. if there was one thing I would say it would be the steps to setup a device could be a bit less clunky

• Beoordeeld op 16-11-2017
Zachary R.
IT Technician
  • Beoordeeld op 3-4-2018

"This UEM looks very clean and is very simple to use."

Pluspunten: The UI is very clean and simple to use. That makes everything easier when setting up configurations for devices.

Minpunten: There wasn't much of anything that I didn't like about this software. Everything was self-explanatory.

• Beoordeeld op 3-4-2018