Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus is software voor grote ondernemingen voor het beheren van je iOS-, Android- en Windows-apparaat.

Meer informatie over ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

The low cost of entry is the best I found out there.

The only thing I am struggling with is the fact that the new mobile devices have never left my office but are constantly sending me alerts that they have left the GeoFence.

Beoordelingen van ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 678 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (678)

Mischa
Systeembeheerder in Nederland
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

Prima MDM oplossing

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Voor meerdere platforms te gebruiken, Apple,Android, Chrome. Goede help functie. Makkelijk uit te rolllen. Keuze on-premise of in de cloud.

Op dit moment nog geen minpunten gevonden.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Cisco Meraki

Redenen om over te stappen op ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Snel te implementeren, trial voor 25 devices handig om het product te leren kennen.

Jack
Jack
Commercial Manager in VK
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

MDM PLus for WMS Devices and Scanners

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great product, but need more training and knowledge to fully utilise

Overall management of Devices for our warehouse management system

Not the most intuitive interface and not the easiest to learn. Gear to more intermediate techies I would say

James
Director of IT in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

MDM Plus On Prem from a Trucking Company

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very well satisfied

Priced competitively in the market. Easy to use and understand and has been very fast to onboard devices.

I would prefer there to be a way to organize documents into folders and place those folders on the devices, but it does have document features, which is nice. I am able to push truck registration to the tablets, in case the paper copies are destroyed.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hexnode UEM en TinyMDM

Redenen om voor ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus te kiezen: TinyMDM is priced close to MDM Plus, but still higher. EndPoint Central was great, but did not need the Windows features, so switched to an on-prem MDM only option to save some $$$.

Overgestapt van: ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Redenen om over te stappen op ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: Pricing & On-Prem. MDM Plus had the best pricing and an on-prem option.

6 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We will forward your requirements to the concerned team. For further such requests, you can post them on our product roadmap. In case of future assistance, reach out to us at [email protected]

Muneer
Network Engineer in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Manage Engine MDM || The ultimate leader in MDM industry

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is 10 /10, this product made my MDM administration task very easy. Thank you Manage engine for this wonderful product.

I like this product due to multiple reasons, including ease of setup and administration, user friendly application, quick enrollment of IOS and android devices, less expensive when you are comparing with other products, remote administration capabilities etc.

To be frank, I am still using this product and I am so much satisfied with it, Hence I don't remember any drawbacks of this application until now.

2 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We are happy to know that MDM is helping you with device management in your enterprise. In case of future queries, you can write to us at [email protected].

Mudassar
IT in VK
Machine- en installatiebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Review of MDM

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Policies Easy to create, App Management is ok, Deprovisions easy to do, option to remove pins and reset codes, reporting was good

cant do updates to test groups, updates were pushed to all phones, looping Auto deployment had issues with users, had to manually do every phone, Support really unhelpful always going in circles and constantly getting fed up

vorige maand

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. It is very unfortunate to know that you've had issues with app deployment. We have a team of experts waiting to resolve the issue. Kindly drop an email to us at [email protected], so that we can resolve it at the earliest.

Nate
Nate
IT Services Engineer in VS
Horeca, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A great MDM - Worth the move from our MS product

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The settings and abilities are, so far, lightyears beyond what Intune was able to do, in terms of locking down devices and making them both more manageable and more secure.

Importing devices from one MDM to this new platform is a bit clunky and not necessarily intuitive, however their Support team, who was available by chat right on the same screen, was a huge boon and was ready with screenshots and clear directions.

vorige maand

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We are happy to know that MDM is helping you with device management in your enterprise. We will forward your feedback to the relevant team and get it resolved. In case of future queries, you can write to us at [email protected].

Sydney
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Effective but setup is complex

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall it's been a decent experience. I'm a one person IT department for a relatively large organization with a LOT of shared devices, so having a management system is helpful, but I just haven't had enough time to sit down and really figure out how to get the most out of it. It's pretty user friendly, but not necessarily super time effective.

ManageEngine customer service is amazing, they're very polite, helpful and responsive. The system itself works well, it has a lot of features and is relatively easy to navigate.

The process of getting set up is somewhat complex, but I think that's true of most similar systems. I would like more base configurations, but they're not too hard to create once you've got the hang of it. There aren't a ton of options for managing Apple devices, but that's more of an Apple problem than anything else.

MIchael
Head of IT in Duitsland
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers

A good MDM-Solution for our needs

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The installation was easy and we were able to quickly realise our requirements. We particularly liked the simple rollout. We use ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus to manage our employees' tablets and mobile phones and also to distribute in-house apps. Another important point was that we can ensure that the devices are always kept up to date in order to close security gaps and harden our systems.

At the beginning, you are overwhelmed by the range of functions and it takes some time to find your way around.

Osama
Senior Systems and Network Administrator in Malta
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

eCabs - ManageEngine Top Notch Software and Device management

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The ability of remote control a mobile, Location tracking, and Kiosk Mode for certain apps

Sometimes they loose connection to the mobile, hence when you try to clear an app data or locate the device it tries to reach the device but no respond (syncing issue)

vorige maand

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. Clearing the app data is currently supported only for Samsung devices. In case you want it supported for non-Samsung devices, kindly share the relevant use cases with us at [email protected] and we'll try to work on it.

Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Apple Product Management Choice

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Simplicity of Apple Business Manager integration and corporate asset enrollment.

The dashboard does require some education when it comes to device management.

2 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. Our team is constantly striving to improve the user experience. In case of future queries, you can write to us at [email protected].

Darin
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

MDM from ManageEngine is a must!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: ME MDM has really saved me. I was tasked with wiping a large amount of remote desktops in a very small amount of time. I was looking for options and didn't even realize that I had this capability within endpoint central. I was very happy and relieved when I realized what I was able to do without writing and deploying powershell scripts via GP>

MDM has been very helpful for our company, especially lately. Prior to remote work we only used MDM on mobile devices, now we see the need to use it on all of our work from home endpoints. It has made if very easy to track and remote wipe devices when needed.

In my small evaluation window, I haven't found anything that I didn't like about the MDM Plus add-on.

Deanne
Tech 1 in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Mid tier pricing with High quality functionality

5,0 2 jaar geleden

I like that our users can have the apps they need sent to them remotely without using personal Apple Ids- Easily transfer devices between users with out getting locked out by personal Apple sign in,

Sometimes it takes a day for changes to catch up to the device- offline devices have to wait until passcode unlocked for profile changes to update.

Nathaniel
COO in Canada
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Mobile Device Management Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: At this point I have no complaints over ManageEngine's overall service and look forward to working with them in the future.

It was very easy to use apple business manager along with the mobile device management system to enroll as well as distripute apps to my companies Ipads. We will be continuing to monitor our Ipads through their system as our company grows.

There wasn't anything I overly disliked about the software, I found the free trial period was pretty short other then asking for extensions which I found ManageEngine to be very good about. I am also at a smaller company and only managing 10 devices at this point however they charge for a minimum of 26 devices once the trial period is over.

Nilson
CIO in Dominicaanse Republiek
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

MDM for all the devices

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The company is growing in the use of smartphones to use it as handhelds and we need to control the devices to keep the salesforce working and bring some tools to the sales team to see how is going the sales process, ManageEngine MDM help us with the technical part and also with the sales force usage report.

The cloud version bring all the capabilities from the on-premise, the setup takes days instead of weeks with the on-premise, the support is great and the partners knows all the new features.

All the profile setup creation could be very difficult in the first use, and always is necessary to check the compatibility with new smartphones or devices.

Maximilian
Computer Technician in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

Does what we need it to do. While alittle rough around some edges, this MDM shines by its features.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ability to manage our mobile devices effectively and efficiently in a work and school environment.

Easy to setup with a relatively straightforward dashboard layout. Where as a handful of other MDMs I have trialed are a bit overly-feature rich and have awkwardly placed menus, ManageEngine's MDM layout is one that makes sense, and integrates all of the things that a school district like ours needs. While trialing this product on a half dozen android tablets, they were a breeze to lock down, and we were able to group them up and drill down and apply policies on group and individual basis' with out too much struggle at all. Geo-tracking, Android Apps for Work Integration, individualized and group-based app approval, but also curating a custom app store, swift QR Enrollments, and user assigning are all big things we need in a MDM. And of course, a few hidden gems like the web clips, and the integrated remote monitoring are wonderful additions to a otherwise comprehensive device management platform.

Only a couple concerns with the product itself. For some, the policy profile layout can be a bit overwhelming for some. We only have 5 schools, but certain things require a new profile for each minor change, like 1 profile for each WiFi profile you have to deploy, and each webclip requires its own as well. While straight forward, it can get make the profiles page a bit messy as you keep adding on to them, and should changes need to be made, going back between them can take a bit of time. Small thing, but a critique none the less. Another small critique is we had some issues connecting via the remote monitoring. Either it's our network or the service, but we were only able to get it working a couple times, and it requires a couple steps of user interaction to start the session more than I would like. The only noteworthy concern I experienced, & I will speak with a Customer Service rep for more info, is that I experienced a policy / app syncing issues on more than 1 occasion during deployment. During initial enrollments, I had instances where apps did not get downloaded to the devices, I had policy's that would not refresh despite manually refreshing them on the tablets themselves, and twice when I decided to remote wipe the device, the device did not wipe, despite it marked as removed from the console - where I then had to manually remove the mdm app from the tablet itself via a override code.

5 jaar geleden

Hello Maximilian, Greetings from ManageEngine! We'll consider your feedback and look into ways to ease profile management. Could you elaborate on the difficulty faced during remote control as well as app/profile syncing on devices, so that we can work on the same. In case of future queries you can mail us at [email protected]

Jeff
Help Desk Supervisor in VS
Groothandel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Regarding the MDM...

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall positive and we will likely end up using this product if the cost of renewal is reasonable.

1) Does not rely on access to an internal server, which greatly improves our ability to manage the devices. 2) Reactionary geofencing is powerful for devices that should not be roaming 3) Multiple App Versions of a single app would allow for easier testing access 4) Naturally provides KB articles for suggested fixes when an issue is encountered 5) Allows for out-of-the-box setups for VPN configurations than our current solution

1)Requires a user be assigned to each device (Can be done on enrollment). Nearly 1000 of our devices are assigned to our individual stores nationally, not any single user. We will have to create dummy users for each store location and tie the devices to them. 2) A user can wipe any additional information loaded to a device, such as asset tag # etc. by resetting all content and settings on their own device making the system lose this critical information. The device can re-enroll, sure, but that information is now gone. 3) Considerably complex menu navigation. 4) No option that I could find to manage time frames for iOS updates. It is either full send or nothing. This SEEMS like it should be possible if the deferred time period is less than 90 days by toggling the device between 90 and the actual deferred period within the acceptable time range.

Jordan
IT Manager in Canada
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Product!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I would prefer to keep with this product, but we are drinking the M365 kool-aid now.

Being able to control device policies. Very granular and intuitive to configure.

Nothing really. It met all of our needs.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hexnode UEM

Redenen om voor ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus te kiezen: Blackberry is terrible.

Redenen om over te stappen op ManageEngine Mobile Device Manager Plus: We have other manageengine products.

6 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We are happy to know that MDM is helping with device management in your enterprise. In case of future queries reach out to us at [email protected]

Made my life massively easier

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The management of our devices all round the UK was easy to setup and is rolling out now. Our primary concern is to minimise suppor calls, and this software allows us to remotely control the device, the applications installed, system updates and all other issues we come across on a daily basis. This means we can proactively push the latest version of our software out to all the tablets when it is released, saving us the hassle of having to talk end users through the update process. plus we can lock down the problem users to kiosk mode and completely limit their access to anything but the work applications. Our customers also have their own applications that they use, and we can manage these on behalf of our customers, offering a much more streamlined, yet personalised service.

I have more than 200 tablets around the UK with local councils. With Zoho I can remotely update the company software, lock problem users down to kiosk mode and stop them from watching TVPlayer on their lunch and using all the data allowance. Everything is in a single system, unlike Knox, is much simplified over other systems and even a total novice like me managed to pick it up in the space of a day or two.

There's a few things we'd love this to do... Remotely push json files to a set directory on the SDcard, and the one thing that knox has over ME, allow us to set the layout of the home screen. But the premium for Knox is not worth that single feature.

6 jaar geleden

Hello there! Greetings from ManageEngine! I'll pass on your requirement of distributing JSON files to mobile devices, to my engineering team. Additionally, we've been working on the home screen customization feature and this will be released soon. If you provide your requirements for both cases, it'll help us understand it better. You can e-mail any further queries to either me or to [email protected]

Adrian
Implementation Engineer in Singapore
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Command Centre for IT Admins

4,0 vorig jaar

ManageEngine Desktop Central has helped us streamline and secure our network endpoints. The software offers a wide range of features, including patch management, software deployment, remote control, and more, that have made a significant impact on our IT operations. We especially appreciate the software's automation capabilities, which save us time and reduce the risk of security breaches.Additionally, we found the software to be reasonably user-friendly. The interface is mostly intuitive and well-designed, and we were able to start using it with some training. As far as I know we did not integrate it with other systems so I cannot comment on that.

The software can be a bit overwhelming at first due to its comprehensive feature set. The software's MacOS and Linux agent deployment could be more user-friendly for end user self-install. Anyway, these do not detract from the overall effectiveness and usefulness of the software.

Balazs
IT Device Management solutions and support in Hongarije
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Secure and managed - Easy life of an IT admins

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Easy life of IT administration regarding to mobile, BYOD devices.

Complexity for Non-Technical Users: Mobile device management solutions like ManageEngine MDM often require technical expertise for initial setup and ongoing administration. Non-technical users may find the learning curve steep and may require assistance to fully utilize all the features and functionalities.

6 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! Our team is constantly working on improving the user experience and we'll always strive to make your experience even better. For further assistance reach out to us at [email protected]

Andrew
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

The MDM software I have been searching for is ManageEngine

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been searching for a MDM solution and have tried all the big names, and I am happy I found ManageEngine and Zoho. I have been looking for a comprehensive, multi-OS software package.

MobileEngine's MDM Plus is comprehensive. It has the features I need and gives me the help and documentation to implement it. I am impressed and satisfied with the free trial and expect to fully implement this in my organization - along with other Zoho ManageEngine products. I have been searching for the MDM software that has the features I need, and here it is.

Interface can seem a little too stale, could use a refreshed design. I can't make use of every feature but that is a limitation of my hardware not about MDM Plus.

6 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! Our team is constantly working on improving the UI and we'll always strive to make your experience even better. For further assistance reach out to us at [email protected]

Phumelela
IT Administrator in Zuid-Afrika
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Notification Function

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we are still trialing it and have not had suffucient time to see if we will get what we need from it for managing Lenovo TB-X505X Android Tablets on kiosk mode.
we are cannot set a policy that prevents screen timeout.
we need to be able disable the device from being switched off using the power button whilst on kiosk mode.
recieve notification from devices going offline because of battery ran out or network connectivity.

The control and management of devices that are in kiosk mode is great and the ablility to lock the device to a single network SSID. The enrollment process take a few minutes, I was able to migrate 10 devices to manage engine MDM in the live environment from another maganement software in an hour, If you think that's not impressive I don't know what is.

Notification on device going offline, devices and geofence would be useful.

Rick
IT Administrator in VS
Milieudiensten, 51-200 werknemers

Manage Engine Review

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience was nothing short of satisfactory!

hat I liked best about this software was that it easily and effectively allowed me to gain remote access to my end user's systems flawlessly! It also kept a very elaborate inventory of all of my managed devices across the entire company, showing me the status of all machines and devices, location, also allowing me to easily push out necessary applications and other software to our end users. We love Manage Engine.

In my experience with the software there wasn't anything for me to dislike. The software performed exactly as I needed it to. Our IT department was very pleased with everything Manage Engine offered.

Eddie
Eddie
Captain in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

ECM Review

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Installing on Android is pretty straightforward and fairly easy. Have yet to try iOS. I do like how it let's you have complete control over company owned devices.

The installer should be simpler for Windows. Currently, it's a zip file that needs to be opened and then a batch file is used to install. They should really create a single MSI file.

4 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thanks for using the product. We will forward your feedback to the concerned team. In case of future queries, you can write to us at [email protected].

Anupam
AM in India
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Good Product

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Ease of use, user interface and customer support

there was no such advancement, product is good

6 maanden geleden

Greetings from ManageEngine! Thank you for using our product! We are happy to know that MDM is helping with device management in your enterprise. In case of future queries, reach out to us at [email protected]