Kissed a lot of frogs before I found my prince

Beoordeeld op 4-6-2019
Matt G.
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I rarely do reviews, but BookRidesOnline has been a breath of fresh air compared to so many of the half-arsed systems I have trialled over the last year.
I am getting bookings with payments directly from customers who do not seem to need to call me because everything is so simple.
If you are small (or large) limo or airport transfer operator, BookRidesOnline is an absolute no brainer and only costs a small amount per month.

Pluspunten: Easy to set up compared to other similar systems
Affordable monthly subscription plan rather than massive upfront cost of competitors
Easy for customers to use on our website
Reliable and easy to use payment gateway
Great quoting system for customers giving them an exact price based on the exact distance - very transparent
All the features of other 'Uber Clone' products out there, but WAAAAY simpler to set up

Minpunten: It needs a field for flight number and number of baby/booster seats, which maybe I have just missed.
Honestly, compared to the frustrating process of setting up other systems, I really can't fault it.

Time when dispatch

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Peter H.
Automotive, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I think the app is fantastic and very easy to use

Minpunten: I would love when dispatching a job to a driver that the time was in 24hout mode.

1st Class program with great customer service.

Beoordeeld op 21-12-2013
Kevin G.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We had used another prominent company for many years and made the switch several months ago. Bookridesonline.com is so easy to use. It is web-based and mobile so we can use it anywhere anytime and on any device that can access the web. If any issues arise a quick call or email and we have timely service.
We now dispatch all our runs to our drivers and each step of the run is documented both online via text so I know immediately where the driver is and the status of the run.
The only drawback is we got in on the front end and have had a learning curve as the product has developed and changed.
We couldn't be happier about our decision to go with Book Rides Online. Come and join us.

Awesome

Beoordeeld op 24-11-2019
Tara H.
Mom
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I liked this software because its easy to use. Its very simple and to the point. When we need to rent a car we just get right on and get one right away.

Minpunten: The only thing I don't like about this software is that sometimes the prices can be high but when I need a car the price doesn't really bother me.

Good Company to work with

Beoordeeld op 8-2-2017
Ben B.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I have worked with numerous companies in my professional career. One of the characteristics of a company on the move is the product and the support of their product. Book it Rides has both. For an up and coming transportation companies I would look seriously at work with them because they care about the small guys. The customer service is top notched too.

CAR RENTALS