Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RingCentral MVP

Software voor het opnemen van zakelijke gesprekken. Gratis installatie, upgrades en ondersteuning.

Meer informatie over RingCentral MVP

Ring Central is very robust and the cost reflects that for the most part.

The sales dept made 3 appointments and no showed all 3 times. My inside support person is a a grouchy B---OTCH who wants to argue with me and tells me I am the only one every that has been unhappy.

Beoordelingen van RingCentral MVP

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,0

RingCentral MVP heeft een totaalscore van 4,2 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.187 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RingCentral MVP eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.187)

Suzi
Suzi
Project Manager in VS
Halfgeleiders, 51-200 werknemers

Program very easy to use at a very accessible price, I love it.

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: RingCentral has integrated numerous modes of communication into a single app, each of which may be seen individually or together on a dashboard. The dashboard, in general, has been of great use to us in the conduct of our day-to-day business. Because of this added bonus, we have been able to get rid of all of our desk phones, which has freed up additional space on our workstations.

RingCentral MVP combines all of the fundamental requirements for effective communication into a single program that runs on your own computer. Within a single interface, I am able to monitor and respond to incoming phone calls, text messages, faxes, and instantaneous messages from other users.

The first transition from using a traditional desk phone to a desktop app is one of the drawbacks of RingCentral MVP. No matter where you take your laptop, you can now take your calls with you. Although getting acclimated to it takes a little bit of time, the experience has been positive in general.

Danielle
EHR Clinical Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

RingCentral for the remote worker

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I love that I can use my ring central number instead of my work or personal cell phone number to reach clients. Since I work from home, I do not want clients having my personal or business number and ring central allows that. I can call a client via ring central and if they call me back it is through that number. Another great feature is setting do not disturb hours so that calls will not come in after business hours based on time zone. I also like that when I receive a call, I have the choice to answer via my mobile phone or computer since the application is on both.

Nothing at this time, using this feature is a great resource to remote workers.

3 weken geleden

Hey Danielle, the Review Team appreciates you sharing your positive experience with RingCentral! We are proud that our platform has been a valuable resource for remote work, offering the flexibility to use your RingCentral number and maintain professionalism. The 'Do Not Disturb' feature and the ability to answer calls on your mobile phone or computer are designed to enhance your work-life balance! If you have questions or want to share more about your experience, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing RingCentral!

Amy
Office Manager in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

RING CENTRAL

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer support was not very helpful. They used terms that I didn't understand, and no one was willing to help me understand. For example, I do not know what Ping means or how to do a "Speed test." Their ways of troubleshooting were not ever helpful.

The app was easy to use when making calls away from the office.

Not reliable for our technicians when out in the field. The call wouldn't go thru, causing our techs to have to block their personal numbers resulting in customers not recognizing the phone number and not answering.

vorige maand

Amy, the Review Team appreciates your great feedback! As VoIP calls need a reliable internet connection for optimized call quality, it is expected to experience poor connection when there is not a strong connection available. Call Continuation is available on mobile; this feature allows you to switch calls from poor WiFi to your carrier to continue the call as a 3G/4G VoIP call. Learn more about call continuation here: https://ringcentr.al/3R7rRzz. If you would like to continue this conversation, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!

Ryan
Head Of Integrated Search And Data Performance in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

One Stop Shopping For Remote Workers & Nomadic Offices

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our office used RingCentral for all it's telephony (calls, text, voice mail) needs for over 3 years. We rarely experienced outages or issues and it allow us to maintain a local Canadian office phone number despite working 100% remotely. Unlike some VoIP competitors it also had built in text message services which made SMS authentication through text seamless.

RingCentral allowed our office to keep it's dedicated Canadian office phone number and take that office phone global with it's VoIP system. We we're able to use text authentication services, call clients, and keep our office going from any location in the world.

RingCentral offers more than most VoIP services - mainly because of it's dedicated app. That said the cost of this service is far more than most of it's competitors. It's an expensive solution unless easy of use outweighs cost.

3 maanden geleden

Hi Ryan, thank you for your awesome review! The Review Team appreciates you sharing your experience with us and the community. If you want to share more with us, email us at [email protected]. We appreciate your loyalty!

President in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Great VOIP office system

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: RC has been a great experience. I've tried a few VOIP services and landed on RingCentral with no plans of moving.

RingCentral has a great phone/desktop app that allows for great management.

I wish all users could text from our main number.

2 maanden geleden

Chris, thank you for your positive review; the Review Team is proud that RingCentral has been a great experience for your office communication needs. We appreciate your feedback, and if you ever have further information you would like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out. We appreciate your business!

Mario
Mario
General Manager in Canada
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Good from far, far from good.

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Horrible experience. We stayed with them because we signed a contract without fully evaluating the platform. Tech support was pleasant, but insincere, and seemed more concerned with getting you off the line rather than the resolve the issue, and they used the expression 'system limitation' so much that I stopped calling. The icing on the cake was that after honouring the two-year contract with a platform that did not meet our needs and we were not using, the contract auto-renewed itself for another two years. 2 or three hours on the phone with various representatives later, they would not budge and would charge us a full cancellation fee. Sat part is that I will spend more in legal fees to get out of this mess, but I'll be damned if they will see another dime from us.

Initially, it looked good, and it had all the features we wanted. Signed up for it, and once we started doing testing we realized it was not a good fit for us.

Where do I start? First off, while this may affect Canadian users, whenever we received an incoming call, the CNAM lookup would only show the name of the city the call was originating from. Not the name or the number. After hours of talking to tech support, the only workaround was to turn the CNAM lookup off so we could at least see the number. Getting this half-fast workaround to work was one of the most frustrating experiences of my life. Talking to people a world away and getting them to understand what the issue I was experiencing, including screenshots and videos, felt like talking to a wall. They could not understand why I had an issue with only seeing the name of the city on call display. The tech support kept referring to system limitations whenever they could not solve something. The salesperson has mislead us and told us we could manage multiple lines from one interface. That is not the case. You have to log into each line separately. As a small team, we wanted to have everyone have access to certain lines and be able to jump in on a conversation. That could not be accomplished. This platform was clearly not a good fit for us, but we signed a contract, and made the best of it.

Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 51-200 werknemers

Very good VOiP

3,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience has been good we will be continuing to use RingCentral in the future

The online portal is fantastic. It allows you to divert your calls very easily to a phone or even take them on your computer rather than your desk phone

We do get several dropouts on desk phones a day Which sometimes makes it frustrating

2 maanden geleden

The Review Team thanks you for sharing your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you find RingCentral an excellent VoIP solution and appreciate the convenience our online portal offers for call diversion. We understand your concerns about dropouts on desk phones, and we apologize for any frustration this may have caused. Our team takes this feedback seriously and is committed to addressing and resolving any issues to improve your overall experience. To address this, please get in touch with our Support Team at your convenience here: https://support.ringcentral.com/contact-support.html. We appreciate your overall positive experience and commitment to continuing with RingCentral in the future! If you have anything else you'd like to share with the Review Team, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you for choosing RingCentral, and we look forward to continually serving your communication needs!

Rene
Credentialing Specialist in India
Human Resources, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best tool for calls

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

There were no technical errors at all while using the application, nor were there any call drops.

Sometimes the messages are not delivered.

2 maanden geleden

Hey Rene, the Review Team thanks you for your positive review! We are thrilled that RingCentral has provided you with a reliable calling experience. If you ever have more insights to share or need assistance, feel free to reach out; we are here to ensure your experience continues to be excellent. We appreciate you and your business!

Founder in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

RingCentral - calls and business phone

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Generally good, but SMS setup and approval was a royal pain.

AI liked the good features, reasonable price, and good usability.

They made it VERY DIFFICULT to use SMS.

2 weken geleden

Hey Michael, the Review Team is happy to hear that you love our product's various features and reasonable pricing! We would love to hear more about your experience with SMS so we can learn more from you. Thank you for your feedback!

Brittany
Regional Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Simple Solution for Small business - platform dates

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

It was a simple solution for a small business to route calls from a general number to individual phones. Calls were never dropped and I liked that it transcribed voicemails.

The platform feels very dated and it was difficult to navigate the system settings to add new users.

vorige maand

The Review Team thanks you for your feedback, Brittany. If you want to continue this conversation, please email us at [email protected]. We appreciate you!

Cole
Operations Specialist in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Convenient Calling Solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, we choose to use RingCentral to making completing and receiving phones calls from external partners easier for our employees. It effectively did exactly what we hoped. Made life easier and solidified an appropriate work life balance. No longer did employees need to give out their personal mobile phone numbers but they were able to use their RingCentral line that went to the very same device. The RingCentral app integrated nicely onto iPhones and made the experience quite hassle free.

RingCentral has a handful of pros that make the software great and very ideal for doing business. To begin, RingCentral has a mobile phone app that can easily be downloaded on Apple or Android that completely integrates with the calling system on the device. The software gives you a completely new phone line that we used as work lines but the calls come right through on your existing device. As incoming calls come in, your phone indicates that its a call to the RingCentral line which made deciding when to accept a call very convenient. The software includes all the regular features of a phone, such as voicemail. When voicemail messages were left, I would also receive a notification email to my work email that had the audio message included and could listen right on the computer if I wanted to. Furthermore, the best pro I experienced with RingCentral was the ability to complete International calling and texting, both incoming and outgoing. This was the driving factor in me adopting the software and it worked perfectly. I was able to receive international calls without always needing to arrange a scheduled conference call. This made business very convenient. Discovering that I could text internationally through the RingCentral app was a great bonus!

What I've liked least about RingCentral are more so areas of improvement rather than full blown cons. Most notably, while the mobile app does integrate well and gets the job done, it can often times lag and be a bit clunky. Overall, the app lacks a sense of intuitiveness that proved challenging. Discovering and completing texting through the app, especially internationally, was very much not straightforward or easy to complete and required digging and research on my end. RingCentral even updated their app, creating a new one entirely, but the old app is also still active and both remain on my phone and it's unclear as to which should be used as it appears that both are fully functioning. Ultimately, I suppose the mobile app is the greatest con that RingCentral faces.

Wael
Freelance Interpreter in Egypte
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

A reliable and cost-effective solution for Internet Telephony

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing, the best VOIP software.

1-The Customer service staff are very helpful especially that you are assigned to an account manager who is responsible to answer all your queries and account. 2-The trial period gives you a taste of all features. 3- You can access the windows software , chrome extension and PWA 4-Price is amazing for the quality service. 5-The switching between the windows app and the web based one . 6- Adjusting the calling welcome tone. 7- Zero down-time 8- You get what you pay for and even more , it's much cheaper than a lot of rivals in the market which offer the same service. 9- No setup- fees. 10- The availability of landlines from different countries based on your work needs. 11- Voice calls quality is crystal clear and exceptional. 12-The software is compatible with my Voyager Focus UC headset and I can answer the calls from my headset.

-I want to see live captions for calls done on the windows app not just the web based version and videocalls. - videocalls could be better. -offering call recording for all subscriptions

Monica
Owner in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

My experience with Ring Central

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We own a installation business that installs different products for 5-7 Big Box Home Improvement Centers. We bought a new home in a different area code and poor landline phone service. Changing your phone number with a Big Box company is difficult and produces a lag time in several areas including fax and invoice payments from the Big Box. Before the move I heard about Ring Central from a competitor Installer. Most of our work came in over a fax machine at that time and when we vacationed or spent days away from the office it was hard to continue business. With Ring central all faxes come over your phone, much like a email and you can forward them to the different subcontractors right from your cell phone, taking your office with you wherever you go. Additionally, we did not have to change our office land line number when we moved but with the cloud system offered thru Ring central we were able to have all land line calls come thru our cell phone in addition to calls generated by people dialing our cell phone number. All this at very reasonable prices. I do not have to pay for land line service or fax service, but am able to fax from my cell phone or computer. Ring Central has been a life saver and very convenient for my home business.

When talking to customers or coworker thru land line cloud phone numbers---If a call comes in over cell phone, the cell phone call takes leadership and often interupts cloud system calls in progress and disconnects calls over land line number. Inconvenient.

Kim
Kim
Social Media and Content Development Manager in VS

Rock Solid VoIP with great features, but on the expensive side

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's really quite something to have a portable phone system that you can use on any device that can access the internet.

Never had any downtime with RingCentral, which is a big deal to compensate for the fact that we all work remotely. It's important to feel that we can JUST call. We had the occasional weird softrware incompatibility issues withe some USB headsets with the Softphones, but besides that, it felt like it just worked. We have always been able to set up any menu tree, any re-routing option, any special hours of operation we wanted to, in order to suit our occasional business quirks. They have also been quite flexible with our contract, with the occasional downgrade, even when they did not have to. RingCentral also helps us comply with HIPAA standard, which allows us to have health-realted video calls with our clients on a secure platform. The video calls are really quite good, with little to no lag. RingCentral Meetings seems to be another one of their services that seems to just work. The admin portal seems to get better and better, and easier and easier to use. Even though it has a very extensive list of features and options, we seem to be able to manage each individual line ourselves almost all the time and do everything we need to without calling tech support for help.

The only cons I can think of are the price (although not as high as 8x8) and the occasional (quite rare, really) long wait time to call support. It can feel a bit overwhelming at first because of all the options and features, but once the initial setup is done, it should be fine.

Marketing Team Leader in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Expensive, but worth it if you abuse the system.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are able to easily communicate (and keep track of our communications) in voice and text from opposite sides of the world without anyone calling in having any indication that we're not all in the same time zone.

RingCentral allows a far-flung Internet-based company to act like a local company in terms of having a local number to call (and call from), while allowing you to quickly and flawlessly transfer callers between extensions even if those extensions are on opposite sides of the planet. It also records all of your texts and calls, allowing you to download and save them for future needs, which is vital in any litigation-sensitive business like property management. On the level of an individual worker, the ability to mix and match a SoftPhone (on your PC), the RingCentral app (on your mobile device), plus seamlessly forward calls from your landline *and* make a VoiP call that then forwards *your end* of that call to your landline and allows you to have the conversation over the phone like normal.

Really, the only problem with RingCentral is the price. The price per person per month is steep enough that a smaller company has to really be careful with who they give extensions to, and the limitation to two SoftPhone installs per extension means you can't really use an extension for a whole department or team. Right now, for example, my Marketing team has 3 full-time and 1 part-time worker, but the company can only afford one extension for all of the marketing, so I can't even install a SoftPhone on my desktop and my laptop, because the other one of our SoftPhones is installed on a computer in the Philippines so that we have multiple people who can answer the phone in case one is busy. Oh, and I have had occasional problems where texting a RingCentral number from a service like Google Voice will flat-out not work, and we can't figure out why. But that's a really minor complaint, all things considered. :)

Rosalina
Executive Assistant/ Freelancer in Filipijnen
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

"Boosting Team Collaboration with RingCentral MVP: A Comprehensive Review"

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Generally speaking, RingCentral MVP is a complete correspondence arrangement that offers a scope of elements to help remote groups convey and team up really. In any case, it may not be the best fit for each business because of its estimating and reconciliation restrictions. Similarly as with any product, it's vital to painstakingly assess your choices and consider your particular business needs prior to pursuing a choice.

Simple to utilize: RingCentral MVP is easy to understand and instinctive, in any event, for non-educated clients. The point of interaction is basic and direct, making it simple to explore and get to highlights.Far reaching correspondence highlights: RingCentral MVP offers a scope of correspondence highlights, for example, video conferencing, group informing, document sharing, and virtual telephone administrations, making it an all inclusive resource for remote groups.Versatile: RingCentral MVP is versatile and can be tweaked to fit the necessities of any business, whether you're a little group or an enormous endeavor.Reconciliation choices: RingCentral MVP incorporates with a scope of different devices, including CRMs, project the executives programming, and efficiency applications, making it simple to smooth out your work process.Solid client care: RingCentral MVP has gained notoriety for amazing client service, with every minute of every day telephone, email, and visit support accessible for all clients.

Costly: RingCentral MVP is more costly than a portion of its rivals, with evaluating plans beginning at $19.99 per client each month.Restricted free arrangement: While RingCentral MVP offers a 15-day free preliminary, there is no continuous free arrangement, which might be a disadvantage for more modest organizations or new businesses.Reconciliation limits: While RingCentral MVP offers combination with a scope of different devices, a few clients have viewed the incorporation limits as a downside.Restricted customization choices: A few clients have revealed restricted customization choices with regards to marking and appearance.Dependence on web association: As a cloud-based arrangement, RingCentral MVP is dependent on a steady web association, which can be difficult for clients in regions with unfortunate network.

Jon
IT Service Delivery Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

MSP Use Case for RingCentral

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, our experience both using and reselling RingCentral has been very positive. Our staff and clients use these products daily and while we do need to work through occasional issues, these are more often training based than product issue based.

We both use and resell RingCentral. Our self-use is for our IT Service Desk support number and this works wonderfully. It provides us the flexibility to be out in the field and still receive calls from our clients. The medical practices that we've migrated to a RingCentral phone solution find great value in the additional features beyond just a plain old desk phone. These include faxing, SMS messaging, video conferencing, call analytics, etc..

There are times where it can be difficult to work with the RingCentral sales team and support teams. That said, if you are patient and persistent with them you can almost always reach your end goal.

6 maanden geleden

Jon, the Review Team appreciates your valuable feedback. Thank you for taking the time to articulate your positive experience with our product. If you would like to continue the conversation, do not hesitate to email us at [email protected]!

Lauren
President in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Bloated Software, Not at all Intuitive

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once we (finally) managed to get in contact with our rep, we had hoped to get assistance in consolidating our phone numbers -- we had 3x lines but only needed 1x. After asking all the questions necessary to confirm we were on the same page, we were handed off to two other support reps to handle the change requests. In turn, the additional lines were removed and then two others were added after the fact - effectively changing nothing(!). I tried to follow up with our representative shortly thereafter to gain some clarity as I was quite confused. She was seemingly only concerned that she received the appropriate permissions in regard to the change requests, and once she had determined the paperwork was in order on her end she never replied any of our requests for clarification! We then had a separate representative who would email, text and call to ask if we were satisfied and if our concerns had been resolved. Our email replies went unanswered and we only received on response to our text message reply, wherein she claimed she hadn't received our requests. When I asked for assistance via the text message thread, she stopped replying as well!

I liked the ability to access our phone system remotely, but this is no longer a novel tech setup.

As a business, we were assigned one [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was incredibly difficult to reach. When attempting to seek out additional assistance as the number given to us was no longer able to reach her, we were told only she would be able to assist us - that we should try emailing once again. As we don't have an abundance of free time with which to chase down our representative, this proved to be frustrating and not at all convenient.

Debora
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT - STAFFER in Kenia
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Best for remote workers

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I work remotely. I believe it's easier for a company to afford remote workers than paying an on site worker, which is usually expensive. With Ring central, the company is able to cut down overall spending costs.

I was surprised that I could actually communicate with my team in the US while I am in Africa with just an internet access. The communication is flowless. Features like call recording, messaging. group videos, un reading a message, call log monitoring has reduced our company's operating costs. Lower overhead costs has helped our company increase its profits since we are a big team working remotely.

Sometimes messaging just stops without a warning. It's irritating especially when you are in the middle of a busy week and clients need to be contacted not only through a call. This affects the business really bad. As a staffing agency, we need constant communication with staffs and facilities to fill shifts. Sometimes the messaging issue would go for a week without being resolved. If it's account issues or issues with payment, RingCentral has to notify as at least a day or two days before. I hope they see this.

6 maanden geleden

Hey Debora, the Review Team appreciates your valued feedback! We enjoy hearing how our product impacts our users. If you would like to continue this conversation, please email us at [email protected]. Thank you!

Becca
Recruitment Consultant in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

VoIP Void of Value

2,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, the entirety of the RingCengral suite is really just more hassle and frustration than it's worth.

The biggest pro for this software is that VoIP really eliminates any kind of worry about the power going out, or being tied to a desk in order to do your work/take your calls. The other nice thing is that this suite of products via the VoIP service provides you with a phone number to utilize for work purposes (yes, even texting!) - which means no giving out your personal phone number for candidates and clients to utilize!

This software has literally 3 separate apps you have to use on a computer in order to call, send messages to people from outside your organization, and to send messages to your team internally. Plus, a fourth for video conference meetings. It's arguably one of the most convoluted systems I've ever personally come across. The system also frequently times out on its service (even though they recommend testing your internet/router bandwith for the VoIP, and mine is great) and other features. Often messages will go out, but not in, or vice versa. Sometimes the software will completely seize up and quit, or will get stuck. I've had it ring for 5 minutes straight with no one calling me, forcing me to restart my entire computer.

Stephen
Stephen
President in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

PBX in the Cloud - Big Look for Small Firms

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our customers continually remark that our presence and appearance is that of a much larger company - they are amazed that a small company can have such features as the automated attendant, directory listing, audio conferencing, faxing, etc that we have. The system is ideal for companies with employees on the road. Everything is accessible from a smart phone, soft phone or physical device. We have had no software bugs/issues since subscribing a year ago. We took advantage of the annual billing option both because we are committed to the product and to obtain the discount.

The subscriptions are very easy to manage - adding or deleting subscriptions is all done easily online. The setup is quite straight forward but there are a number of advanced options for which users should look at the help files (which are quite helpful). Voice mail, and fax options for each users, as well as opening hours, also easy to set up. What is nice is the ability to have calls routed to devices in parallel or sequence. The call-flip feature to transfer a call from one device to another, without stopping the call, works well. Our firm uses call groups to route calls for specific topics to specific agents. The ability to ring one or multiple agents simultaneously (first to pick up takes the call) is really useful.

The audio conference and the video conferencing are separate applications. It would be ideal if the audio conferencing users could use a web browser to connect the same as the video conference app. I can see the pros and cons of two applications but it can be a bit confusing to subscribers and their customers.

Melissa
HR Director in
, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

RingCentral Phone System

4,0 6 jaar geleden

- Good call quality. Since it's VoIP, I was worried about call quality and dropped calls - but we've had RingCentral almost 2 years and I've never had an issue. It's all dependent on your internet connection, so if your internet is not great, then RingCentral probably isn't the best option for you. - Once you get the hang of it, it's easy to manage accounts and set up new users. - Great if you don't have a receptionist, or if most of your employees work remotely. You can have physical phones, as well as and app so that employees can use their cell phones. - Much cheaper than most standard phone carriers. - Fax option is great, you don't have to have a real fax machine - just a scanner.

- Implementation wasn't hard, but their administrative account is not the most user friendly. There are a ton of settings options, and if you don't use the phone system exactly how RingCentral assumes you will, it can take a while to configure your way and get around certain defaults. - Customer service is about what you'd expect - only a call center with agents that are hard to understand. Luckily we only needed customer service during implementation, we haven't had any issues since. - Employees will need to be trained, you can't just hand them the phone and account and tell them to run with it. One older employee had an extremely hard time with faxing - couldn't get over the fact that there wasn't a real fax machine.

Charles
Director - Product Development in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Expensive but Useful

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use RingCentral in our business every day. I can easily determine who has called during the past 60 days, and how often. I can also evaluate how many calls I'm missing, and I have the capability to quickly reference all of those calls that need to be returned. This software is a bit pricy, but if they could incorporate a better data function for customers it would be more than worth the cost.

RingCentral provides a valuable resource for companies with high call volumes. I like the fact that you can have multiple users and each user can be set up with their own Voice Messaging. The ability to create multiple greetings depending on if there is someone there to take the call, the time of day, if you are open or closed, or gone on vacation. I'm certain that RingCentral is more than most small businesses will ever use, but enough to take care of nearly every telephone need.

There is no way to maintain a useful database for your customers. Although there is a Contact feature, it's very basic. This Software would be a home-run if it had a useful database feature. For example, when a call comes in, it would be able to pull up a customers record on-screen that could be edited while speaking to the customer. It would also be useful to be able to import a CVS file to capture existing customers.

Nathan
Nathan
Director, Management Information Systems in VS
Openbaar beleid, 11-50 werknemers

Almost Perfect VOIP Service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Moving to hosted VOIP from a POTS service was the best thing we ever did. I now have complete control over our voice communications and our users have more features and functionality available to them than they know what to with. Everyone loves it.

RingCentral has everything: centralized control, SMS, great Polycom phones, mobile app, fax as a service, voicemail and fax to email, Outlook and Office 365 integration, and the list goes on. The best part? It all works well. You can literally customize any part of the service. And unlike some providers, you don't pay extra for the auto attendant, which can be as simple or as complex as you care to make it. Their support will walk you through it all, helping you to achieve the perfect setup. You can have the service do secondary rings to your cell, the mobile app, the Windows app, whatever. I honestly cannot think of a single feature or function I've wanted that wasn't already available.

The reason RingCentral is only "almost perfect" is the annoying account reps, who call frequently. One time I had one call every user on our account within the space of a couple of days! This was done under the guise of ensuring everyone was happy with the service, but all that did was create a scenario where everyone complained--for the first and only time, mind you--about RingCentral. Fortunately, it had nothing to do with the actual service.

Roody
Recruitment Manager in India
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Advanced Telephone System for the Contemporary Era

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I must say, RingCentral has been absolutely amazing for me! It's been my go-to communication system for the past 2 years, and it has truly been instrumental in helping me reach my recruitment goals. The versatility of RingCentral is unmatched — I can effortlessly send bulk texts, schedule meetings, and make calls all in one place. Plus, what really sets it apart is its ability to verify if the numbers I'm texting are accurate. Using RingCentral is a breeze, whether I'm accessing it through the web or the application. And let me tell you, the search feature is leagues ahead of other platforms. One of the greatest perks is that you can use a single number to make calls worldwide, or even obtain a new number to expand your business across different countries like the USA, UK, and more, all from comfort.

Unrestricted complimentary calls within the United States and Canada, Text transcription of voicemail messages, Global telephone communication, as well as Conferencing facilities.

Restrictions in terms of character count for written communication via short message service (SMS).