Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Xola

Xola ontwerpt moderne, gebruiksvriendelijke boeking- en marketingsoftware voor tour- en activiteitenbedrijven, waarmee je tijd bespaart en die je helpt te groeien.

Meer informatie over Xola

They will listen to and often times implement feature requests. Good integration with booking site (Yelp / Google / TA).

After some research, it seems like this is the industry standard now, but we hate that we have to charge our customers an additional fee to make a reservation with us online.

Beoordelingen van Xola

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Xola heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 574 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Xola eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (574)

Jose
Jose
President in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Smooth operator, but there's definitely room for improvement and new features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience has been transformative. However, we're coming from basically no booking software at all - before XOLA we had just implemented an extremely rudimentary home-grown solution in an effort to organize our burgeoning business and a significant shift in our business model that was producing a much higher level of traffic (and revenue.) As a result, we've been able to capitalize on these new channels and really bring our business to another level. There's hiccups, as with anything, but we've seen the software maturing and changing to accommodate and scale up, and we're very happy with the results. I recommend this software for any small to medium-sized business that is looking for a solid, smooth booking experience. As the software improves, I believe there's a very good chance that it will become a best-of-breed app and is absolutely worthy of consideration.

Without a doubt this is a smooth app that knows what silk feels like. The UI has gone through some great improvements that have improved the silkiness to a degree even silkworms would be jealous of, but it's clear that they're taking the time to listen to their users in the development process and that's important. Performance is more than just good, it's Tony-the-tiger great. Smooth and well executed interface. It's missing features - some of them might be important to you, it's hard to say - but the devs do a great job of listening to feature requests and we've seen real, significant improvements all around. That's the sign of a maturing application. Is it best-of-breed? Hard to say, and I'm sure there's arguments for and against, but I'll give them this: their support is out-freaking-standing. That alone is worth a few awkwardly implemented features or some gaps in how things are executed. If there's a problem, you connect to a staff that takes their support work seriously. I'm surprised they don't hop in a plane and come to your computer and help you out - they legitimately take every step just shy of that in an effort to find a solution. It's impressive and it outshines any downsides you might find in the app itself. Is there always a solution? No, that's unrealistic. But they often find a workaround and if they can't they'll make sure the devs know there's a gap that's been discovered and that needs to be looked at. Great, great support team.

There's feature gaps. Depending on any number of factors the software just doesn't quite fit - but it's close. Usually close enough - there's often a workaround that is... well, good enough. And you hope the devs close up the gap or shore it up and it won't get any worse. For the most part that happens, but when there's a 'feature release' you hold your breath and a lot of times you're left thinking to yourself "what? there's so much better things to have spent man-hours on than that..." To be fair, I've often found the implemented features to be useful once I've worked with them but there's still features - things I would consider fundamentally necessary - that haven't been implemented. It's a fail, but a relatively minor one. At least, for us - ymmv.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are always happy to see our customers enjoying our software, and be willing to give this kind of feedback as well. It is customers like you that help us grow and become better for our customers. We value your words and want to know how you feel about Xola. I want to reach out and get more information on the gaps you see with the software and what we can do to fix them. Again we really appreciate the time you took to give us this feedback and I look forward to connecting with you soon. - Jessica

Chavonda
Real Estate Broker in VS

xola

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with xola has been great and I also like the fact that they are continuing to grow and develop new things to change or add to make the software even better keeping up with time and market industry staying on top of things in developing new and more ways to use the software.

I love this software I use it every day for my Escape Room. It does everything I need all in one place to me it is exactly what I need for my booking software for escaperooms

nothing least about it but one thing is the ability to stop negative reviews from being posted that's the only thing everything else I love it.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Chavonda, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm glad you find Xola to meet your needs in an Escape Room Booking Software. We're glad to partner with businesses like yours! Cheers, Sophie

Caitlin
Caitlin
Operations Manager in VS

Excellent interface and usability but rigid in its features and customization

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to train staff, nice mobile features.

Easy to train staff on. If you can work an iPhone you can work on Xola. Good mobile access for staff

- Very little customization available for unique businesses - Limited accounting reports that take heavy editing in Excel to get the needed information - Organizes by customer email instead of name, can create major problems. - Europe based support team so finding a time to connect with them can be tough - No ability for Admin accounts to make edits or corrections to individual sales, especially frustrating on the accounting side. - No archiving feature for product listings. So old products remain on all active inventory lists, becoming very cumbersome to search through. - Easy software for small/medium sized companies, not good for larger companies - Limited marketing features and hard to customize - The biggest issue for us is limited reporting especially on the accounting side. For database software, that is a huge drawback. I should be able to create and run custom reports on all of the info in the system but your stuck with a rigid structure that you then have to edit and narrow down in Excel, taking lots of extra time. We won't be able to stay with Xola as we grow unless this feature improves.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Caitlin! Thank you for the candid feedback. We really appreciate customers like you who give us the feedback like this so we can grow. I wanted to address your concerns and reach out to you over some of them as well. We have some new features that I believe your company will benefit from and I am going to make sure they are turned on for you and that you are aware of them. Our Support Team is based out of US as well as Europe so we can give 24 hour support. You can reach out via chat, email, or phone anytime of the day and there will be someone available to help. I look forward to connecting with you to talk over your feedback soon! -Jessica

Andrew
owner in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Lots of features, good support, great integrations but pricing is not ideal and missing some basics

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience, great relationship with them and they are responsive to our needs and support. product is good but would like to see some basic feature improvements that make our lives and employees' lives easier vs more workaround. Overall I would highly recommend the product, especially knowing a revamped and improved version is on the horizon. Plus fairharbor is just annoying so out of principle, we will not work with them.

Ease of use, we have been using this for some time now and have a great understanding of how to use the tool and get a lot of value from it. It has some great integrations, great text, email reminders for our guests and xola has invested in a lot of great improvements over the past 2 years that made our business better.

Lack of POS integration, our business is moving to sell more onsite with our guests, pre gratuity is huge in our space and XOLA lacks features for pre gratuity except to do an ADD on which auto charges taxes and the booking fee on gratuity. reporting is still lacking, and dashboards, for performance, are also lacking.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Andrew! Thank you for the review! Glad to see you think Xola is easy to use, plus more! Lots of new things coming to Xola, that I believe based on your feedback will take your cons to pros!

Paul
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Absolutely the most feature packed booking software with amazing customer service!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been with XOLA from our start. It's been one of the key factors in our success, because I have been able to adapt what XOLA provides to what we need. The absolutely greatest benefit to our business is the lighting fast customer service via a very easy to use chat window right on the lower right corner of the interface. I get answers for my customers in seconds and solutions to whatever problem we have in a minute. I haven't found any other booking software out there that can match it.

XOLA has incredible flexibility when compare to other escape room booking software I've compared it to in the 2+ years I've used it. I have comparison shopped all the other booking software out there and haven't found anything that compares to what you can do with XOLA. From the visual presentation to the customer, to creating coupons and discounts, to arranging pricing and schedules for rooms. Nothing comes close. XOLA is PACKED with integrations with other software and gives you access to data from your bookings that I haven't found anywhere else.

I will admit I'm not a fan of the 6% booking fee passed on to my customers. Our bookings actually increased when we implemented it, and it does give me access to all of XOLA's features. Yes, Americans are conditioned to tacked on taxes, fees and other charges for online transactions, but that doesn't mean I have to like passing on cost to my customers.

4 jaar geleden

Paul- Thank you so much for the glowing review. We're glad the upgrade to Flex has been fruitful and that you are continually satisfied with our product and service. Best, Sophie

Charles
Ownee in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

Support that's always there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would have to saw that I have been with xola since 2016 and watched them grow. I left once to fareharbor but quickly came back. The main reason for coming back was the follow up email to the booking. Fareharbor did have a couple edges on xola as far as blocking out tour and making them available. The biggest thing I could see xola doing to benefit it's customers and gather more customers quickly is to save them money. How do you do that? Easy, develop an kick ass waiver system. That would save us personally $2500 a year plus. The second would be to make it more robust. Smartwaiver is an outdated unreliable software that we are forced to use. Anyone who took a little time would out them out of business. There reporting and accessibility is extremely difficult and unable to retrieve information in any sort of fashion. (Give me a call on this) because if you all don't, I will build a kick ass waiver system.

First thing I like is the willingness to listen to the customers for new changes and ideas. That makes both of us better. The support is always there to help.

Unable to quickly block of certain tours at specific times.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Charles, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Xola. We do have an in-house beta waiver solution and I'll be sure to have a team member reach out to get your feedback and input there! Cheers, Sophie

Josh
Owner / Escape Specialist & Seriously Cool Guy in VS

Best in class

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Saves a tremendous amount of time with this easy and simple user interface. Saving time equals more time for more important stuff.

Xola is the simplest booking software out there. I have tried several, and this is hands-down the best there is! Easy to understand and a breeze to navigate through. One of the strongest points is how easy it is to train your staff on.

I wish there was a way to customize things a little bit more than what is available.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Josh! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and I'm excited to let you know we'll be adding more options to customize elements of Xola over the coming months! -Sophie

Todd
Owner/operator in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Xola for sailing charter bookings

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GREAT responsive customer service available via online chat. I've been using it for many years and they are constantly improving it.

Xola was the best option for booking a mix of trip types with a single vessel. With the software I can list both public and private options for both day and overnight offerings. When a trip gets booked it automatically stops listing options that could potentially double book the time slot.

The system has an option allowing you to send an invoice to the customer for full payment....I wish I could send an invoice for just the deposit or let the customer choose how much to pay over a minimum to reserve the trip.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Todd, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! So glad to hear our product and customer support help you run your business more smoothly. And thank you for the feedback about invoicing. We'll definitely take that into consideration! Best, Sophie

Ron
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Robust, intuitive, incredibly user-friendly – cannot recommend enough!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Phenomenal. I cannot recommend it enough.

This is a product that is gorgeous and accessible on the front end, and powerful on the back end. The onsite booking is aesthetic and easy for our customers, and the back end is incredibly user friendly for my staff to use, and chock-full of useful resources. It is clear that the people behind Xola had both design and functionality in mind when creating this software, and it really shows! Moreover, their customer service is phenomenal - very quick, responsive, and helpful. Cannot recommend it enough! Out of the many software services we use as a business, Xola is the one we are most impressed by.

The pricing model seems to be changing soon, to one where the cost may be passed on to customers. We will enjoy extra savings, but we are not entirely sold on whether we want to do this. There used to be several pricing models, but it looks like this will be the only one.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Ron, Thank you so much for your thoughtful review of Xola. Our team takes great pride in the product we create and the service we provide so we are so glad you are impressed. Cheers, Sophie

arkangshu
Owner in India
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I recommend evrryone to use Xola.

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Xola's streamlined booking is what I appreciate most.

What I like least about Xola is its limited customization options.

Anna
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

XOLA is amazing for many reasons, but they need to speed up their process for fixing bugs

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: XOLA excels in many ways at many things, especially customer service, helping you learn, and ease of use. However, when there are things that don't work well for you, it feels like you are up against a wall and you just have to deal with bugs, and they give the impression that these things won't be changed for a long time, and maybe never. You just have to love it for the awesome things it does and accept the frustrating things it doesn't do.

The best part about XOLA is their customer service. You can instantly chat with somebody at all times, and if you need to call and talk to a real person that is easy too. I cannot stress how amazing this is, as we have all spent hours going around in circles with customer service with other companies countless times. Sometimes for me to the point of frustrated tears. XOLA sets the standard for how reachable and friendly and helpful all customer service should be! XOLA also makes certain things incredibly fast and easy to do. You can tell a lot of thought has gone into functionality and usability, such as navigating through the site.

My biggest complaint is also about customer service. You can easily talk to somebody and they will help you figure something out or teach you how to do something. However, sometimes I need to do things that XOLA is not capable of, and I feel that being able to do them is extremely important. In this case they simply say they will forward your request to their development team, and maybe someday there will be a meeting about it and it might get changed in the future. Sometimes when you tell them what you need to be able to do they disagree with you, which is odd, because they are not the ones actually using the software to run a business! One example is I need to be able to remove credit card numbers attached to people's accounts. This is very important for many reason, one of which is sometimes they belong to an ex-spouse, have been cancelled due to fraud, are cards they don't want you to charge any more, etc etc, and when collecting a balance it adds tons of time and correspondence with clients to figure this out. This is one example of many things that you can DO on XOLA, but you can't UNDO. Like when you accidentally enter a person on the questionnaire, you can't delete that person. I just think when you tell them things like this that seem really logical and practical they should be able to change them, or at least make you believe they understand it is important to your daily functioning and that they will try to change it.

5 jaar geleden

We are happy to see you love our customer service! I can understand the frustration that goes into a system not functioning how you need it to and that our process to resolve this seems slow. We take every request very seriously and want to make our customers happy with our software. I would be happy to set up a time to talk and discuss our process a little more in detail with you and also get more feedback from you on how we can handle these differently. I will be reaching out very soon to set up a time for us to talk. -Jessica

Justin
Administrative Director in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Solid Software for Activities Reservations

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From day 1, they were very pro-active at thinking "outside of the box" on our account, from setup to go live. That was in 2016, and they have continued to deliver top notch support since then. They have also proven their commitment to continual improvement of the software over the years with lots of feature enhancements and new tools.

Xola has put a lot of thought into making the transaction process quick and simple. Therefore, it has a very high "ease of use" rating for both our staff and our customers. Nevertheless, it is feature-rich and carries a lot of power "under the hood", giving the admin team a number of different ways to setup listings and sales flows. The tech support is also OUTSTANDING.

The reporting is sufficient but not robust. They have some custom reporting options, and you can export to excel, but sometimes that can be problematic, especially if you have a lot of listings or demographics. Very cumbersome to do any type of "deep dive" into large data sets.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Justin, Thank you so much for leaving such a positive and thoughtful review. While we have made many recent improvements to our reporting we are grateful for your feedback and are always looking to improve our product! Thanks, Sophie

Maren
Owner and Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Generally good - but not the very best

Opmerkingen: -- Online Ticket Booking Platform
-- Online Scheduling System

-- 24 hour customer support available by chat -- Clients stay on my website while booking tickets for my escape rooms using Xola -- Automated reminder e-mails -- Ability to customize questionnaire and booking requirements -- A salesperson quoted me a price and stuck to it -- Report Features -- Great Credit Card processing rate (through Stripe) -- Ability to integrate with Google Cal so staff can see when they are scheduled to work -- Instigation with Smartwaiver (limited, would like more)

LIMITED CLOSING OPT: You can set sessions to have cut off times. This is important but when I used FareHarbor it allowed me to keep sessions open if the session was partially sold. I would like this feature on Xola. Currently there has to be a hard cut off time -- or I have to keep the session open until it's start time. LIMITED INTEGRATIONS//NO CRM CAPABILITIES: The system doesn't integrate with MailChimp, it integrates with Smartwaiver but on a limited basis. For example if Joe books 6 tickets Xola captures Joes information. His 5 friends information is added on Smartwaiver but then I have to dig into Smartwaiver to find their info. I doesn't turn them into a customer profile even through Smartwaiver waiver is connected to Xola. It doesn't integrate with Trip Advisor Review Express -- so I have to manually enter each customer e-mail between Smartwaiver and Xola. BUGS & UPDATES: They are constantly making changes. Sometimes I log on and have to look for something in a new place (updates are always accompanied by e-mails) however, I would prefer to choose if I want to update features or not. Sometimes these updates and improvements cause bugs -- At one point a bug was impacting my settings. It took them over a week to solve the problem and I didn't get any kind of update. I always had to ask for it. I feel like complaints and requests go into a long report that no one reads. They have come out with lots of updates but none that I have requested.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Maren- Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Your feedback, both pros and cons, is very helpful as we are always looking to improve. Good news! We recently released Enhanced Cutoff Logic. I'll shoot you a followup email to make sure you have that info and are good to go there. Also we have a Zapier integration in beta that could help you connect to more apps. I'll include that info in the email as well. I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience with one of our updates and encountered issues. I will be sure to discuss this with our Director of Customer Success to ensure we are doing what we can to mitigate similar issues in the future. Thank you, Sophie

Colton
Owner/manager in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great booking software for small business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Xola takes a ton of the work load from the booking process and streamlined it so people are ready to go as soon as possible. It makes it mischief easier for us to track and keep up with our customers and prospective customers and even makes marketing and promotion more effective. The support is great and the interface is easy for us and our customers.

The set up and user interface is really easy for the most part. The customer service is fast and responsive, anytime I have a problem it’s answer d in minutes over the phone. The pricing option are really good for small business/new start ups and the booking fees are very reasonable. The best part is Xola is geared towards the outdoor industry and the software easily integrates into your existing website. It also has automated features like abaindon cart as well as custom coupons and discounts which I really like. We use this software for our SUP/Kayak rental business and it has been fantastic so far.

There could be more customization on the backend of the booking parameters, for instance selecting availability dates for a rental unit takes some time. I think it would be nice if Xola offered it’s own credit card terminal. It is difficult to add two separate “experiences” to one purchase, meaning if a customer of mine wanted to rent one kayak and one SUP they would have to do separate transactions.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for leaving us this review! We value our customers feedback! We are glad to see that you believe Xola is easy to use not only for your business but for your customers. I am going to be reaching out to get some more feedback on the customization you would like to see on the back end. As far as the separate transaction, we have just come out with a new feature called Single Transaction for Multiple Reservations, that allows you to have multiple bookings in one transaction. I am going to send you more information on this as well. Thank you again for your feedback and I look forward to connecting with you soon.-Jessica

Mike
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Almost perfect! - But missing a crucial functionality.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's been great - Xola is the clear choice for escape room scheduling and online booking payments.

Xola's has pretty much thought of everything and makes it very easy to manage checkouts and payments for a modern escape room. Their support is always there and willing to go the extra mile. I've been in online business since before Google was a search engine - and Xola is flat out impressive!

The only thing I can see that Xola can do better, is to allow the company (business owner) to redirect a customer to a specific page after the purchase has been made. That one feature would allow us to directly track all of of our Google AdWords and Facebook Conversions. ...Yes, I know that Xola has a "conversion tracking" setting... but it is not BULLSEYE accurate like when you are able to track your conversions DIRECTLY inside of your Google and Facebook Campaigns. I need to know "What ad triggered the conversion - what keyword did they click on - and then I know what is working inside of my ad campaigns." Pushing conversion tracking to Google Analytics (as Xola does now) does not allow me to do that. Let us redirect the user/purchaser to a specific page on our site - you'll give your clients insight into their advertising and they'll end up pushing more money back into Xola.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback! Here at Xola we strive to meet the expectations of our customers. I am going to send your feedback to the team as a feature request and let them know your concerns about redirecting the customer to another page and conversion tracking. If our team has any questions they will reach out! Again thank you for the feedback! It is customers like you that help us grow our business. -Jessica

Xola has streamlined our booking process and made it easier for customers to sign-up online.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall ease of the booking process for our customers and even on the backend has been a huge improvement in saving time and being able to track all of our customers bookings.

Xola has really streamlined the booking process. It has made it easier for us, in the office, to manage bookings coming in and see when trips and courses are happening. If we are booking private trips or courses that are not listed on our website, we have built our backend system to allow for us to do this quickly. Xola keeps our customers credit card numbers on file in a safe and secure manor making it easy for us to take deposits and final payments prior to a trip or course. Our customers seem to find the booking process easy and user friendly. We have also integrated the use of Smartwaiver with Xola which has made tracking waivers much easier and taken the need of our guides to do it away. Our guides are still learning Xola but Xola has made it so the guides can quickly access the client information without having to send it in a seperate email.

The biggest thing that we wish was different was that on the calendar, during booking and on the backend, that Xola showed the length of our courses. It only shows the start date, and although this hasn't been a problem, it would be something that would be a nice addition to make life a bit easier. Along the same lines we have courses (single courses) that run Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday & Sunday and would like to be able to show the custom schedule of that course in some capacity, even just on our backend calendar to see the overlap with other trips.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review! I hope that you have found our new calendar features useful and hope they address your concerns! We are glad to see you find Xola easy to use!

Josef
VP of Operations in VS
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Xola: Almost Perfect, But Definitely Worth It

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Xola has helped us integrate all of our booking solutions into a single dashboard and streamlined the process of connecting with customers and letting them book our product easily and efficiently.

We love the different dashboards and views. It's versatile but very user-friendly.

There is no SMS feature for employees. The scheduling is outdated (have to schedule one activity at a time). Xola Kiosk is only available for admin use which is a big security risk. Can't use for brick and mortar AND mobile.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Josef! Thank you for the review and the candid feedback! Your CSM is aware of your feedback and will continue to advocate on your behalf to our product team. Lots of new things coming your way from Xola, and I believe most of your cons will be turned into pros! Please continue to give us your feedback as it helps us grow as a company!

victoria
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers

From paper reservations book to online office

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Canʻt say enough good things about our experience with Xola. We have been with them almost from the beginning and they have grown and adapted to meet our needs perfectly. No more paper reservations book, writing in pencil so we can erase cancellations, storing of waivers in banker boxes for years on end... Xola took us from 20th century to modern day office, and allowed us to give the clients online booking options too!

Xola has allowed us to have our reservations in the cloud, accessible from our mobile devices... allowing us to make adjustments to existing reservations or rebooking clients on the fly, in the field! And Xolaʻs prompt integration of Smartwaiver allowed our office to go paperless, which is huge! The storage that was dedicated to record keeping was swallowing our office up! Now we have space for the clients in the office, but they can also make their own bookings online through Xolaʻs html buttons, which we can customize to suit our needs!

Sometimes the code can get a little buggy on small things, like scroll-bars in the windows. But any time thereʻs a big issue, Xola is prompt to resolve it!

5 jaar geleden

Hi Victoria, Thank you so much for sharing this glowing review! We're glad to have had you for so long and look forward to continuing to work with you and your team. Thanks, Sophie

Jennifer
Business Manager in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Super Impressed with XOLA and it's people

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Too many to list! But I do have to say that I impressed my boss when I moved their old system onto XOLA. XOLA really made me look good. It took me 3 years to convince my boss, but now that we moved everything to XOLA and set up booking through our wordpress site, our busy season is manageable without making anyone cry at the end of the day. Thanks XOLA!

I like the 24/7 support. They are very knowledgable and helpful in problem solving as I just jumped into the program without looking at the support documents. This software is very user friendly and if something stumps me, I contact support and in minutes my problem is solved. We've been able to streamline our system with XOLA, eliminating wasted time, making the system easy for season staff to run the back office without a ton of training. XOLA just makes our business lives so much easier! Thank you for existing!

Not much. They are continually improving. I would like to see the ability to schedule staff when they aren't with a group though.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for the review! Glad to see Xola is helping you and that you love our software! Also, glad you are not crying anymore at the end of the day! :)

Mike
COO
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Efficient, Effective, Perfect!

5,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our adventures in trying to find the perfect online booking tool went from designing our own custom platform to using tools that were so big and had so many features they were cumbersome for our staff and nearly impossible for our customers. Needless to say, sales were down, customer satisfaction was low and our staff morale even lower. Then came Xola - an elegant and simple solution to our problems. With features the 'bigger and better' systems are trying to upsell you on, Xola has them all built in, it literally runs itself. Translation: less time working the system and more time with the system working for you. Pros: For our customers, a quick way to check out. No more getting shuttled to multiples screens or worse to a completely different URL! Confirmation emails getting to clients within minutes that contain all of the information they need to know to enjoy their outing. For our staff, a simple back office view with few buttons that make booking reservations quick, checking in guests fast and booking walk-ups a pleasurable experience. The analytics component provides all of the information we need to determine how our business is doing, providing the metrics that matter the most in a manner that's both comprehensible and effective to make quick decisions about pricing and performance. Last but certainly not least is the Xola method of distribution. We can provide check out points throughout our website and through partner websites. We can easily create discount codes and special coupons and feel comfortable that redemption will be easy for our customers. There are so many great features built into the Xola platform, we have saved time and money and with the level of customer support, downtime is a thing of the past, answers are quick and solutions are always an phone call away. Now: Sales are up almost twice what they were at this time last year, online conversion are up nearly 12%, customers are happy and we are getting outstanding reviews on sites like Trip Advisor, thanks to Xola's automated post experience emails. Seeing the entire range on online booking options that are on the market (and some that are not), this is by far the most intelligent system out there and it keeps getting better. Cons: N/A Xola knows who they are and knows who they are not, makes them the perfect solution for small to medium business who want to grow.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to see you are enjoying Xola! You are right we know who we are and we know we love our customers like you!

Rachel
Director of Marketing in VS
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use for our business and for customers with responsive and helpful support.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy online booking for tours. Integrations with Viator, Expedia, Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel. Customer database management. Organizational tools.

Xola makes it easy for us to list and sell our tours. They've thought of every part of the booking process to ensure that our customers have no trouble booking, are reminded if they leave the process, and get a follow up after their tour. When we've needed help with processes or integrations, the Xola team has been quick to help. They've even listened to us and worked directly with our team to implement our suggestions into their system. When we expanded to a new market, there was no hesitation signing up for another Xola account to manage tour bookings.

There are some things that need to be changed by Xola support instead of on my own. While this isn't ideal, every time I've needed changes, they were quickly resolved by the support staff.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Rachel- I'm glad you have found Xola to be a good solution for your business needs and our Customer Support team as exceptional. We're always looking to roll out new features and there is at least one coming soon that will give you more control without contacting Support. In the meantime, we're here 24/7 for anything you need. Best, Sophie

Phil
Fun Scheduler in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Xola is quick, easy to navigate, and their customer service is top notch when issues arise.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Use of pictures for listings, timeline views, and short quick steps help in booking a reservation. Managing listings is intuitive and easy to access. Adding booking features to our website is accessible through their custom booking buttons which produces copy/paste codes. With 24 hr customer service we can access their chat line at some of the most inconvenient hours and solve most problems.

We are a unique company with high volume so managing listings and availability is controlled through a schedule setting. We have worked closely to roll out package features which we look forward to fully integrating this into our system. All that to say, schedules can become laborious with our high quantity of listings. As with all software, there are always wonky items that arise, but all in all it hasn't been anything too much to handle or that they do not address immediately.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Phil- We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about Xola. With a job title like, "Fun Scheduler" I can see how scheduling could get a bit burdensome. I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our Product Manager. We're always looking to improve and customer feedback is a huge component of this process! Best, Sophie

Kasy
Director of Technical Services in VS
Entertainment, 11-50 werknemers

Corky’s

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Is a well developed platform and always room to improve

System is user friendly, clean and easy for backend users

Partner fees are costly. Unable to tire pricing in one listing for separate days

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kasy, Thanks for the review! Glad to see you enjoy using Xola and find us easy to use. We do have a way to tier pricing for different days in our schedule creator. I am going to have your Customer Success Manager reach out to you to discuss this further and get it set up with you to your liking.

Carley
General Manager in VS
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

An easy to use, easy to work with booking software

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really don't have any problems with Xola. Every interaction I have had with a CSR has been extremely helpful and positive. I was having issues with the app and they fixed it, and I generally feel like they go out of their way for their customers. Since my business can have unique demands they have been open to changes to benefit us, and if they don't know they answer they will find out and get back to you asap. Overall they have made my life as a manager much easier with their software, and I am happy to be using them.

When my company first started using Xola it was and is still easy to use. They have an easy to use app, a very easily navigated website, but what I appreciate most of all is their customer service.

One thing I don't like is I am not able to see as much information about my customers who book on the app as I am the website, but I am not a master a design myself so I'm just grateful for it in general. One other thing that is slightly annoying is I have to refresh the page or close then open the app to get it to refresh to see if there are any other bookings.

5 jaar geleden

Carley, thank you so much for your kind and thoughtful feedback! We're glad you are please with our product and service and we'll be looking to upgrade our mobile app soon! Stay tuned. Cheers, Sophie

Sport, 2-10 werknemers

Xola works fine, but is kinda clunky

3,0 5 jaar geleden

It works to get people booked. It takes money and signs them up.

Difficult to make changes and there isn't a good help or tutorial button. I also have trouble getting all the roster data exported correctly sometimes. Inputting roster questions is not user friendly, because once inputted I cannot drag and drop the order

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review! We are sorry to see you think it is difficult to make changes to bookings. We do have the Modification Gear and bar to help make these changes. I would be happy to get on a call with you to go over these and to get any other feedback you may have when it comes to the types of changes you are making. We do have our Xola Help articles(https://help.xola.com/), along with our 24/7 Support Team that you can reach via phone (415- 404- 9652), Chat, or Email ([email protected]) to help with any questions you may have. I would like to know more about what you are wanting to see for the roster, so I can help or put in a feature request for you. Look forward to hearing from you soon! -Jessica