FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile reviews

Over FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

Mobiliseer je servicebedrijf en verhoog je winst met de unieke forfaitaire prijzen van Coolfront die je volledig kosteloos kunt gebruiken.

Meer informatie over FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

What I appreciate most about cool front is that their pricing software integrates well with another system we use in our company (Fieldegde). It's makes pricing services easier.

You have to pay for add- ons to integrate with QB.

Beoordelingen van FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile

3,9
Waar voor je geld

FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 459 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je FieldEdge Flat Rate Mobile eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (459)

Vladimir
Vladimir
Operations Manager, HVAC Service Technician in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Excellent software for invoices and scheduling

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Integrated features such as scheduling onto Google calendar and ability to customize repairs, requires customer approval beforehand so that there’s no question on payment

Lags when synchronizing across multiple devices, sometimes doesn’t find previous customer service history accurately

4 jaar geleden

Thanks, Vladimir for the review! Glad you like the Google Calendar Add-On :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Stacy
Service Coordinator in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great program & great value

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been great, however there is a much room for improvment.

I love the ease of use. All of our technicans can easily navigate the awesome flatrate book, with its up to date pricing. THe invoices port right into our Quickbooks accounting program.

If you have a ship to address with a different billing address, only the billing address displays on the work order when linked to quickbooks. Also in the agreements section it would be helpful if when searching for an agreement to add onto a work order if that information was in alphabetical order, however its not, it is in order by when it was added. FOR us this causes much headache and wasted time searching a long list that is rather difficult to find items.

4 jaar geleden

Great feedback, Stacy! And thanks for the 5-star review!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Matt
Service tech in VS

I like a lot but a lot is to desired.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use. Can be operated quickly with little experience. Like the part finder if you know how to use it.

I hate when it wants to update while either writing notes or searching for a part. I wish there were tabs in my favorites for favorite filters, types of freon, or belts instead of looking over my favorites 3 or for times. I wish I could add a custom part or charge myself instead of having my office remake what I've already done just so they can send it back to me to add it on my favorites. All of the other techs said the same about updates. Add them to the home page when available. Frustrating. Finally inputting carrier numbers usually calls for 2 additional numbers or letters at the beginning of a part number. If typed in using the part number supplied from carrier it fails to find it. If those 2 first numbers or letters are left off when typing it in it will find it every time. I have found this only on carrier parts. Thank you for your help.

Adjunct Professor in VS

Outstanding - flat rate software

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use the flat rate software often enough that it becomes easier and easier.

Flat rate makes the quoting easier. The labor, taxes, all included. That produces no arguments about hourly charges. As well, there are no part numbers on the invoices, just job numbers and task numbers. Makes the software less threatening to suave internet homeowners and business owners.

Sometimes the needed parts are not available. Need to cross search better, (need either part numbers or descriptive search). Some parts are not prices well, (a little over the actual - better than being to low.)

Bryan
Bryan
company owner in VS

COOLFRONT has been a very pleasurable and user friendly software system for us.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

We had tried 2 other scheduling software providers prior to finding COOLFRONT. In both cases the experience was stressful and was not beneficial to our company's production and therefore our bottom line. COOLFRONT has had 2 positive effects on our business. Not only did it solve our scheduling conflict issues, but also gave us access to new, up-to-date, flat rate pricing that has increased our bottom line and helped us become a more productive service company.

If there was one thing I would change about COOLFRONT, It would be to give ADMIN the ability to make changes to the cost of a part. When management feels like a customer needs a discount for that part or service, in my opinion, It would be much easier to simply adjust the cost of the entry that a tech has already found in the COOLFRONT data base, instead of having to make up a custom repair and price for that part .

Lori
VS
Bron: GetApp

Good choice, but need some improvements!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Allowing real-time access to customer work orders and not having to keep up with "paper"work. I like that it syncs with our computer software, which makes it easier to receive work orders for invoicing faster for billing purposes. This will allow the customer to receive their invoice faster and allow payments to be accepted on the job site. The ability to be able to do that stood out to me and my technicians, making our jobs easier and more productive.

An improvement needed was to be able to work offline - sending and receiving customer information. Having the need for wifi slows the process of receiving work orders & invoices to the billing department from the technicians while they are out in the field.

Operations Manager in VS

Fairly User Friendly

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the most part it has been a good experience with Coolfront. Our profits and our price consistency has increased with the flat rate pricing. We have more customers paying on the job now.

Fairly user friendly. Creates consistent pricing throughout our service department. Can look back on a job and see which tech was dispatched to it. Upfront cost has lead to more customers paying on the job. Unlimited notes section for customers history. Paperless billing option.

Parts data base can be hard to navigate. Can't upload pictures to include with the work order. Discounts could be easier to customize. Frequent issues with glance backs. It would be nice if admin had the ability to change the cost of parts and if each tech had a separate schedule.

Gene Loflin
CEO in VS
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Coofront

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: saves us from having the techs coming into the office to drop off invoices, saves the hassle of having techs run out of invoices in the field. Our over all ticket price has gone up as a result of using this product.

the ease and access is great. updated pricing is big plus. you dont need to buy a seperate flat rate pricing program this comes with it already.

Limited number of custom repairs, limited number of installations .

4 jaar geleden

Hey Gene! So glad to hear your avg. ticket price has increased with Coolfront's flat rate pricing. Awesome news!! Thanks for the great review :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Steve
Partner in VS
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

Coolfront Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I like the simplicity of the Coolfront app and plan to keep using it.

Easy for both Dispatch and Techs to use. Good flat rate book that auto updates. Fairly inexpensive. Syncs with Quickbooks. Very customizable for different rates. Residential, Commercial, After Hours, etc.

Double entry required for Quickbooks entries. If you mark a customer paid in Coolfront, they show as unpaid in Quickbooks. Customer and Internal notes do not transfer to Quickbooks. Not enough equipment quote options. Need closer to 100 than 25.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, Steve!! We are so glad you're enjoying the Coolfront app!! Stay Cool :) Kate @ Coolfront

Janet
Dispatcher/ CSR in VS
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

I love this dispatching program, it's awesome and you can find anything with a quick search !!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I love the built in /integrated pricing. Easy to find parts and pricing is already in there, parts, labor, all of it !! It's great !!

Ease of use...from A-Z, I'm a very happy user.

Can be difficult to use at first but once fully trained, it goes like clockwork.

Assistant to the Regional Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

perfect solution for field techs (creating work orders, pricing jobs, collecting payments)

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The price database has helped us charge more accurately and profitably. Perfect solution for our techs to create professional, digital work orders, price jobs/quote jobs, receive customer authorization, and collect payments in the field; however, does not fully automate office (need to utilize separate software solutions for accounting, CRM, scheduling. email, creating service contracts, etc.)

it's exactly what we needed for the field techs at service calls. it's the perfect solution for family business/ independent contractors to create professional, digital work orders, receive customer authorization and collect payments in the field. The parts database and ability to customize rates/add custom installs makes pricing jobs and quoting customers seamless. Integrates with quickbooks for invoicing/accounting and coordinates with google calendar (what we use for scheduling) Also, it's affordable , it was something we could actually afford to try out with no huge comittment and ended up loving it (no subscription fees/pay per workorder). In addition, the price database has helped us charge more accurately and profitably)

inability to add custom fields to work order template (i.e. there is no field to specify/enter model/sn# for equipment being serviced on the work order; we have to type it into the customer notes section.) also, need a separate CRM. although we LOVE coolfront for the field techs, this software does NOT function like a CRM so do NOT think it's a 1-software solution to automate your office/completely go digital. we still keep a file drawer of paper files and use google contacts/google calendar (which is something we aim to go "fully digital" with, but now that we rely on coolfront for the field service software it's been challenging finding a CRM to add-on that allows us to keep using coolfront for the workorders, payments, and parts/pricing database.) and, small thing, but when emailing a copy of the work order to the customer, it generates an auto email but does not let you type in a custom subject line or message into the actual email message (you have to add any notes into the customer notes section of the work order itself)

4 jaar geleden

Hi John - thanks for the thoughtful feedback. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it all out. I'm glad you've reaped the benefits of more profit!! Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Owner / operator in VS
Detailhandel, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I have been using CoolFront for over five years now and couldn't be more satisfied!!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Being a user and believer in Flat Rate this software makes it easy...one less headache to deal with!!!

Easy to use, I love the repair look up format. Customer service is awesome and I have never had to wait on hold or have someone call me back. Being able to read, write or check the status of a work order from anywhere is great. The customers love the invoice format and the fact it is emailed to them right there on the spot! It integrates with Payzer which makes taking credit cards or financing so easy!! I especially love the customer surveys that are automatically sent out and being able to pass a gift along to a new customer or a customer having a birthday or anniversary! It integrates with quickbooks and google calendars...love that!!!

I wished we could sent a email to a customer letting g them know we are on the way. Being able to separate invoices by counties or municipalities for year in license payment.

Jeff
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

We have used Coolfront for 4 years, and find it a valuable tool for our company.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: less paperwork, easy to access from anywhere, easy to see what happened on previous service calls.

We like not having paper work. Both the customers & our office like the digital service ticket. It's also very convenient to watch what a service tech is doing by checking in on Coolfront. I like being able to add as many notes as I want, and then if I have to go back 6 months later I can see what happened on a service call.

There are 3 things that come to mind that I would like to see changed. #1 - I would like to search & not have to include a date range. It would be convenient to just put in a house number or last name. #2 - I wish unpaid tickets could display a different color (maybe yellow? ) and then not archive until they are paid. #3 - Also if we could search for tickets based on their status. ( Paid/Complete/New/ Started)

Bridget
Service Coordinator in VS

Best Software Ever

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Cool front has helped me with the dispatch calendar. It automatically sends all of the appointments straight to the google calendar. My service techs can easily put in pricing and collect in the field.

I have used many dispatching software and I find Cool front to be the easiest to use. I love that the flat rate pricing is built into the programming. It makes is easier for my service techs to come up with prices in the field.

The only thing that I find annoying with the software is finding archived work orders.

4 jaar geleden

Bridget - we are so ecstatic to read your amazing review!!! I will pass your feedback along to the dev team about archiving work orders but thanks so much for taking the time to share how much you love Coolfront and the flat rate database :) Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Clifton
Nutsbedrijven, 2-10 werknemers

Coolfront has the features I need for my HVAC business

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good software, fair price for all you get and good support team.

I have used Coolfront for about 6-7 years now. 3 with my previous employer and 4th year when I went out on my own to earn a living. I like the features Coolfront offers with easy to find results for many parts stored in the database thats updated to list the cost of parts so you can give the home owner a updated repair estimate.

Well, can't say nothing I don't like. The way it keeps track of all invoices and past calls to that customer is great too. I have recommended Coolfront to many business associates.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the positive review Clifton! It's great to hear that you've started your own business and that Coolfront is part of your success.

Joe
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

It's a nice program. Have been using it for a couple of years and have no real complaints.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easier usage. No storage for paper invoices.

Pro the software is usable in offline mode. The fact customer's are stored online and pay supporters are saved is excellent. The ability to assign management duties to individuals controlling their level of interaction. Google calendar integration is great.

Cons, I do wish the navigation between screens was't so involved. A common menu through the app would make it easier as opposed to the back button. And currently it is only compatible with QuickBooks to synch with. A feature which I'm sure is nice but I don't use QuickBooks which makes my bookkeeping all manual. No ability to download invoices as spread sheet. Search feature is good but could be simplified. Dispatching can be a little confusing if more than 5 tech's. The app doesn't work well with some of our other office management software.

Ryan
Office staff in VS
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Very robust pricing matrix for nearly anything you might run into

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Other than the above mentioned things everything else in my opinion works nearly perfectly for us and they also do a good job of updating the prices pretty consistently.

The system is very intuitive and surprising pretty acculturate when it comes to vendor prices and how they can use that to calculate your invoices . The signature feature is also nice and its looks very sleek in front of customers.

That being said from a field prospective its great and simple to use but dispatching on the other hand could use a little work. For one scheduling 20 plus calls in a day can become a nightmare especially when you have people calling in to change appointment times. Hopefully one day they will make a new interface for desktops its over complicated right now compared to other software services coming from the scheduling end of things.

Reactie Profit Strategies

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the great review Ryan! We've mentioned this to our development team and it's something we can hopefully implement in the near future! Are you currently using the Google Calendar feature?

Neil
Vice president in VS

Coolfront changed our business

5,0 4 jaar geleden

It was easy to start using it, getting it set up and so forth. Extremely easy to make changes as we have used it over time. The customer service when we have had questions has been over the top helpful. We ha e even made suggestions that were met with a “good idea” and then our suggestions were implemented in updates!

Initially there were some things we would have liked better, but updates have remedied them all.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Neil! Happy to hear you've liked all of our product improvements. Keep any suggestions you have coming - our dev team takes customer feedback VERY seriously. Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Stacy
Service Dispatcher in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Best bang for your buck!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have used Coolfront for 3 years now. It has definitely improved throughout the years. It gives our techs accurate pricing and helps us provide instant invoices to our customers. We will continue to use this program and have referred others to it as well. Overall the functionality of it is great! I can't wait to see what the come up with next.

We like the paperless billing. It is nice to be able to look up products and show the customer right on the spot and email the receipt upon completion of the service call.

Having to switch to a different screen to add multiple quantities of items.

Nathan

Coolfront 4 years in

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall coolfront has been a great tool to help grow my business.

Easy to use software. It really helps you find the best repair and then confronts pricing is geared towards you building your business.

Needs to be a way to keep up with customers and maintenance agreements sold. I have to integrate coolfront into quickbooks which works well for the most part. There are still some kinks to be worked out.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Nathan! Thanks for the feedback and great review! You should check out our Coolfront Agreements software to manage your agreement customers and schedule maintenance visits. Stay Cool! Kate @ Coolfront

Tony
Service Manager in VS

Excellent. Changed our service department for the better.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Glance back is extremely helpful. Merge it is also extremely helpful. Email button to send invoice or receipt to customer is great. Able to use system off line is very important to us. Cellular service is not great in our area.

Would like to add more default email addresses. For example, when I send to customer I would also like accounting to get the invoice as well as myself ( Service Manager) Parts Cart doesn't show up all the time so it quit thinking about it. When I view a techs work order I don't see Parts cart.

Reactie Profit Strategies

5 jaar geleden

Tony, all of us here at Coolfront appreciate your business!

Dawn
Sales in VS
, 2-10 werknemers

Highly Recommend!!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been with Coolfront from the Beginning, and i would highly recommend this to any HVAC / Plumber or Electrician.

We no longer have missing invoices. We can now read what the technicians types in, compared to the written invoices. User friendly, and very easy to train our new employees with this software. I would highly recommend, this has made our lives easier in the field and in the office!

Max
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Super easy to use. Saves Time and Money.

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Coolfront is wonderful for the small business owner. They have great pricing and fantastic customer support. I recommend them to everyone and anyone with a small service business.

The software has great flat rate pricing, it is super easy to look up parts and even do custom repairs. It syncs with Quickbooks and even works offline!

The only thing I don't like is that on android they don't have an official Google store app. Definitely not a big deal but something they should consider.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Max! Thanks so much for your wonderful review and feedback :) Did you know that you can add the app as an icon to your Android's home screen so that you can easily access it that way? If not, chat with us on coolfront.com and we will get you set up ASAP! -Kate @ Coolfront

Wayne A
Managing Member in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Using coolfront has been a good investment for my company.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Up front pricing for my customers. It allows me to set my margin without employees being involved with cost of materials and markup. It has increased my profitability since implementing this software.

I've had a few complaints about the pricing. In some instances it does seem to be too much. I've had several complaints about the length of the invoice numbers. I've also received two complaints from a property management company; first the work order number stays a work order number on the ticket and does not change to an invoice number. This requires the staff to print the invoice and then write the work order number under the writing "Invoice" in order to process the invoice.a the second issue is they want me to email the invoice directly to the company that processes their AP, but the require the invoices in a PDF format. Can anything be done on these issues?

Joan
Corporate Recruiter in VS
Detailhandel, 10.000+ werknemers

Great software that makes payments easy.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

My favorite feature is that it makes payments easy. With Coolfront Payments, your technicians can run the customer's debit and credit cards from the coolfront mobile app in the field, no longer needing to bill the customer after the incident and pursue payments for months. Prices are competitive, funds are available the next day, and your customers will love you for making the payment so easy and hassle-free.

There are no parts I don't like. I use this software fondly.