Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Lodgify

Lodgify is de eenvoudigste manier om een vakantiewoningwebsite te bouwen, online creditcardbetalingen te accepteren en al je reserveringen te beheren.

Meer informatie over Lodgify

Quick, helpful customer service. The software completes the most important task which is managing the various OTAs.

Work the bugs out of the software. Channel manager consistently fails more than it workds, had to use iCal to connect finally - NO HELP from "help-less line.

Beoordelingen van Lodgify

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Lodgify heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 888 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Lodgify eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (888)

Jean-Michel
Architectuur en planning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Lodgify - perfect tool to go through the crisis

5,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Steve
Steve
Owner in Spanje
Vastgoed, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Lodgify - because life's too short

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Very quick and helpful support.

Very easy to setup and get started. Compared to hosting your own website and administering the software. Lodgify is a great time and effort saver. I really don't know how I managed before!

Reports are very limited. The price for the premium version is too high

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Beds24, Guesty For Hosts en Lodgable

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: To save time and project a more professional image

Overgestapt van: Joomla

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: Lodgify offered a more simple changeover

2 jaar geleden

Hi Steve, thank you for the kind words about our software and our team. We're glad to hear you've had a great overall experience not only building your website, but with organizing your bookings, too. All the best, The Lodgify Team

Paul
Oh no in VK

My Lodgify experience

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was very happy with the on boarding process of Lodgify, they took me through the setting up of the system, very methodically, and ensure that the channel managers were linked up and working. The helpdesk responds very quickly and provides great customer service.

The pros of Lodgify are that it is exceptionally easy to use, as a fantastic help desk and has really helped me increase my bookings and work life balance. It does what it says on the tin.

Lodgify could improve the CRM software to enable marketing to past customers and enquiries

2 maanden geleden

Hi Paul, Thank you for sharing your Lodgify experience! We're thrilled that our platform's ease of use and helpful customer service have boosted your bookings and work-life balance. We appreciate your feedback on CRM improvements, and we're continuously working on enhancements to better serve you. We're glad to hear that our onboarding process and system setup met your expectations. We're delighted you found us after researching and trialing various options. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to providing the best solutions for your business needs. Should you ever need further assistance or have suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to support you! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

riccardo
owner in Italië

unfair behavior

2,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I purchased the professional package because it was advertised that no commissions were paid on bookings, but then I realized that 4% commissions were applied on transactions via stripe payments. You don't read it in the terms and conditions but on the pricing page you see this commission which is called by a different name, just by hovering over the payment processing item. This is truly incorrect commercial behavior. I asked for a refund of these fees and was denied, replying that their fees are "transparent".
Furthermore, I activated Lodgify the first year at an affordable price, but on the first renewal the increase was exorbitant.
I would add that Google Vacation rentals would also be included in the professional package, but in reality this service does not work.
Ultimately the price plus the fees on each credit card transaction do not justify the usefulness for someone who has only one property like me.
But the worst thing is that the company does not demonstrate honesty in advertising zero booking commissions and then applying them using another name and without this other commission being able to be read on the prices page if not by passing over another item with the mouse.

building your own website is the only reason lodgify would be useful

every channel has different way to manage rates. Preview rates doesn't shows the final rate you will get, because they don't consider the adjustment field you can use for every different channel. The app and the website on the cellphone has many glitches is almost impossible to use to modify when you need it because you are away from home.

vorige maand

Hi Riccardo, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate your detailed insights into your experience, and we take your concerns seriously. We will review the points you've raised to ensure that our services meet your expectations. If there's anything specific you'd like to discuss or if you have additional questions, please feel free to reach out to our support team. We're here to assist you. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Rick
Owner in Grenada

Quick & Thorough Customer Service

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Excellent product, and customer service. Easy to navigate site.

Great value & service. Great options for website setup.

Would prefer other more cost effective payment options for client payments. 6 1/2 % is higher than other booking platforms.

vorige maand

Hi Rick, Thank you for sharing your experience with Lodgify! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate our quick and thorough customer service, as well as the value and options for website setup. Your feedback about payment options is noted, and we're continually evaluating ways to enhance our offerings. If you have specific suggestions or preferences, feel free to let us know. We're glad to have you on board, and if you ever need assistance or have further insights to share, don't hesitate to reach out. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Christian
Owner in Nederland
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Looks like I made the right choice choosing this channel manager

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positve experience so far thanks to the extensive onboarding sessions. This really made the difference in getting me quickly setup and running.

Really nice platform that can synchronize all the data from the top vacation rental sites. The onboarding is quite involved but luckily they provide you with an expert that sets all the backend rules and default settings for you while showing you around. I spent a very productive 2 hours online with this agent and came out feeling very confident. I had spent some time playing around with a demo account before deciding to jump in, and that did not give me an overview of all the depth and flexibility that Lodgify offers. I'm really glad that I went with them.

The single calendar view can use some optimizations (the multi calendar view is perfect). But they already told me they were looking into this and that there will be an update soon. In general it seems like they are constantly developing the platform further and so there are constant improvements.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Smoobu en Hospitable.com

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: I chose Lodgify because I could easily map different rate structures from Booking.com to Lodgify. Also because the own rental website support was extensive and there was no need to pay additional fees to accept reservations through it.

vorige week

Hi Christian! Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Your feedback on the calendar view is duly noted. If you have any further suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to let us know. We're here to support you every step of the way. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Kim
Property Manager in Amerikaanse Maagdeneilanden

VRBO Integration difficult

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I feel the onboarding process was rushed.

I like the seemless AirBNB integration from my other platform to Lodgify. Better website than other platform.

The integration with VRBO was a terrible experience. I had no clue it was going to be so difficult and change the way we charge customers.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hostaway

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: Better website and analytics with Lodgify.

Overgestapt van: Guesty For Hosts

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: Did not care for their software and feel of website

vorige week

Hi Kim, Thank you for providing your insights and experiences with us. We apologize for any difficulties you encountered during the VRBO integration process. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we'll use it to improve our onboarding procedures and integration processes. Our aim is to ensure a smooth transition and optimal functionality for all our users. If you have any further concerns or require assistance with the VRBO integration or any other aspect of our platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly. We're here to help and ensure that your experience with Lodgify meets your expectations. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

nick
owner in VS

Great property Management software

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My onboarding experience with aleksandra /Alice was amazing ...she was very knowledgeable

speaking to actual people when setting up

The cost of the product was more than I wanted to spend

vorige week

Hi Nick, Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're delighted to hear that you found your onboarding experience amazing! We understand that pricing is an important factor in choosing a property management software, and we appreciate your feedback regarding the cost of our product. We strive to provide value for our users while ensuring the quality and reliability of our services. If you have any further questions or need assistance with any aspect of our software, please feel free to reach out to us. We're here to help. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Wendi
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Lodgify works for our small business

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Ease of use, affordability, reliability, professional look.

There is nothing we have found that has been disliked about Lodgify.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Guesty

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: Price, ease of use/simplicity, professional look.

2 maanden geleden

Hi Wendi, Thank you for your fantastic feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Lodgify aligns so well with your business' needs. We're delighted you find our platform easy to use, reliable, and affordable. We're committed to maintaining this standard and ensuring your experience remains exceptional. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to support your business every step of the way! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Kyle

Mulit-year user

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience is great and we look forward to adding a third account

Lodgify seems to have met all the requirements for our hospitality business. We have been utilizing this software for more than 5 years and have run into very few issues.

PM modules seem to be a bit overpriced and the guides/guest app function of it is nearly worthless. The other complaint would be no in-PMS functionality for door code generation like other PMS's have built into their software.

vorige maand

Hi Kyle, Thank you for being a long-time user of Lodgify! We're thrilled to hear that our software has met the requirements for your hospitality business over the past 5 years. We appreciate your feedback regarding the PM modules and the guides/guest app function. Your insights are valuable, and we'll consider them as we continue to improve and enhance our features. If you ever have more suggestions or if there's anything specific you'd like to see in future updates, feel free to reach out. We're here to support your success and look forward to serving you for many more years. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Vitalii
Vitalii
CEO in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Poor customer support and a lot of bugs

2,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Channel manager, pricing.

Onboarding is a waste of time. Synchronization problems. No Ukrainian language but Russian. You cannot see a clients photos when they send it to you and more

vorige maand

Hi Vitalii, We're genuinely sorry to hear about the challenges you've encountered. Your feedback is incredibly important, and we're committed to improving your experience. We'll work diligently to address the issues you've raised, especially with onboarding and language support. If you need immediate assistance or have further insights, please connect with us directly so we can assist you promptly. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Linda
Owner in Canada
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Great for taking direct bookings and great integration with multiple channels and pricing software.

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Have received quite a few direct bookings for which I charge more but still save the guests money since the AirBnB guest fee is very high.

• Website was really easy to set up to take direct bookings and allows customization. I set it up on my own and had it ready to go in just a couple of days. • Great blogs with tips on set up and other ways to improve your business. • Integration with Pricelabs, AirBnB, VRBO, and booking.com are great - Lodgify takes prices from pricelabs and moves those to VRBO since VRBO and pricelabs do not have integration • Payment processing is expensive but works well • New integrations and features happen quite often • Customer support is very responsive I first tried Tokeet, then Beds24 and then switched to Lodgify which has been much better.

• Software doesn't allow monthly automatic charging for guests who book for a few months at a time which is something AirBnB does so makes it hard to convert these types of guests to direct bookings. Contractors get paid monthly from their company so want to be able to pay monthly also so I need to manage these payments manually. • There is an ability to create canned messages but no way to schedule these to send automatically. There should be a way to send messages automatically when a booking is made, before and after check-in for example. I use SmartBnB for this now which works great for AirBnB and VRBO but doesn't help for direct bookings.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Beds24 en 365villas

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: I didn't like the way the software worked. I wanted something that was easy to set up, create billing and create a website.

Overgestapt van: Beds24

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: The key item I wanted was the ability to push pricing from pricelabs to VRBO which I knew Lodgify was working on when I bought it. This along with the ability to simply create a website was great.

4 jaar geleden

Hey Linda, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after a year, your business still directly benefits from the regular updates we carry out. It's also great to hear you enjoy our free content! Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to improve our software. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Hannah
Owner & Resort Manager in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

A huge thank you to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I have been very impressed with the modern, user friendly interface and would recommend it to anyone with 10 or more STR properties they manage. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was who helped me through my on baording process and he was dedicated and incredibly helpful every step of the way.

The interface is modern, user friendly and every system is very easy to integrate and utilize within Lodgify. I am super pleased with the function of the PM modules. The website builder is insanely helpful. I am so excited that reservations, guest communication, employee / PM management and our website is now a one-stop shop.

I am still learning the software, but I would say having more control of how your properties are listed within the desktop, as far as having them in order when looking at the calendar.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hospitable.com

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: - Did not have a modern interface- Did not have a website integrate- Did not have automated messaging or any type of guest communication capabilities- Did not have a PM module option

Overgestapt van: Little Hotelier

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: - Having the website integration- Direct booking option outside of OTA's

vorig jaar

Hi Hannah, Thank you so much for the glowing and very detailed review! We're happy to hear such good words about our software and our team, and this only reinforces our commitment to providing the best experience to our customers. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Elisabeth
Owner/President in VS

Excellent Short-Term Rental Software

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm thrilled that I chose Lodgify to build and grow my direct rental business! I would highly recommend it to any vacation rental owner.

The product is very intuitive and easy to use. Whenever I get stuck on something, Lodgify's customer service is fast and comprehensive. Additional features and add-on partners keep being released and added to the platform. I also really appreciate the education tools, blogs, webinars and more to help me improve my business. And I love the new mobile app.

I wanted some additional website builder templates to choose from, but new ones are about to be released by Lodgify, so I'm really looking forward to that.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: WordPress

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: Lodgify had an easy to use website builder platform with great built-in features, as well as add-ons/plug-ins for other functions. It's only gotten better and more sophisticated over time.

vorig jaar

Hey Elisabeth, Thanks for your kind feedback about our software and our team. We're so pleased that even after over two years, your business still directly benefits from our regular updates. It's great to hear you enjoy our webinars and other free content. Thank you for remaining a loyal Lodgify user, we'll keep working hard to maintain our position as the best solution out there for vacation rental owners. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Marty
Owner/Manager in VS

Highly Functional Short Term Rental Management

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgify was awesome helping me onboard. Other than adjusting to the time difference between me and their customer service, I've had ZERO problems with their software. Some of the features of their software are the best I've seen, such as the ability to automate messages timed to a guest's check in or out. In addition, every question I've had has been answered thoroughly and with respect.

I like that Lodgify is easy to set up -- I was able to create a new website quickly and easily when my previous supplier sold the company to a competitor that I chose not to use. The creation of the website was quick, intuitive and easy. For the most part, things are organized in a fashion that is logical and I don't have to hunt all over the place to figure things out. Lodgify offers a dashboard, so a quick glance will tell me if I have a check in or check out today, within 7 days, and list all my action within the next 30 days. SIMPLE. BEAUTIFUL.

Lodgify is a European company, so customer support, although very prompt with their answers was almost always an overnight wait. I found myself flailing around in the afternoon, knowing that I couldn't really ask any questions, since it was the middle of the evening/night where they were. Weekends, ditto. Although the customer service is AWESOME, there are some issues that need to be answered quickly. Twenty-four hour turnaround time is the norm here, which is almost always just fine -- BUT there are times when I REALLY need to see an answer ASAP... just not possible here. I'm not sure if it's because of the "no one wants to work" since the pandemic, or if this is just the model they've chosen to implement.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: OwnerRez en Guesty For Hosts

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: MyVR sold to Guesty. Guesty caters mainly to Airbnb. I choose not to list on Airbnb.

Overgestapt van: MyVR

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: OwnerRez was incredibly difficult to set up and even harder to get someone to talk to me. I had to set up an appointment a month out, even after I told them I would pay extra to have a consultant work with me.

11 maanden geleden

Hello Marty, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify! We're glad to hear that you found our software easy to use and intuitive and that you appreciated the dashboard and automated messaging features. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the time difference between your location and our customer support team, but we're happy to hear that you found their responses prompt and thorough nonetheless. We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best short-term rental management experience possible! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Joseph
President in Canada
Restaurants, 11-50 werknemers

Lodgify Set up easy with solid support

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer support is very good. In a short time, I was set up, integrated with the most popular channels and trained on the platform. I feel confident in utilizing the tool right from the start.

The ability to have all channels sync together to avoid double bookings

Not all platforms are supported in the same way. Communications need to be handled differently (lodgify or through the channel directly), for example

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Beds24

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: Lack of support

Overgestapt van: Beds24

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: With the amount of options in each channel, you really need assistance in getting started and making sure there are no conflicting policies, rates, etc.

9 maanden geleden

Hello Joseph, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify! We are thrilled to hear that the setup was easy and that our support team provided you with substantial assistance in syncing your channels to avoid double bookings. We understand that communicating with different platforms may require different approaches, and we strive to make this process seamless for our users. We're glad you found our customer support very good, and we're delighted to have you as part of the Lodgify community. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Brian
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent Experience so Far

5,0 12 maanden geleden

So far the onboarding has been great and the functionality is very easy to use. It is taking some time to get onboarded but we have been incrementally progressing the project of transition.

I've not found a con yet but I'm early in the onboarding process. So far so good!

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: OwnerRez

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: I needed a PMS that I felt more comfortable scaling. I needed a clean break from a system that I've been using imperfectly for many years so that I wouldn't have data issues.

Overgestapt van: Lodgix

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: Ultimately it was responsiveness of Lodgify to answer questions that I had in order to make a decision.

12 maanden geleden

Hello Brian, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify so far! We're glad to hear that the onboarding process has been great and that you find the functionality easy to use. We pride ourselves on being responsive to our customer's questions and concerns, so we're happy to hear that was a deciding factor for you. We understand that transitioning to a new system can take some time, but we're here to help every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns as you continue the onboarding process, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. Thank you for choosing Lodgify! Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

Loretta
Owner in Australië
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Great app which has helped save time, streamline processes and heaps more...but...

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience has been very good. The support staff are very positive and know their stuff, so when the support is good, it is good. I have though had some challenging times trying to explain problems and in turn get the issue resolved. Lodgify shows a lot of promise and i look forward to seeing new innovations and improvements. Overall I still believe the user has to be quite computer literate and confident to have a go and set everything up.

Website templates offer a good range of choice, good functionality overall, payment setup is easy.

Having said the pros above, I am not sure it is particularly better than other vacation rental software out there. I did a bit of research and chose Lodgify which has so far been good. I am still hopeful for other functionality to come in including: Main big issue for us is the Channel Manager is not comprehensive enough. I have been waiting on HomeAway for over a year but no word on this one as yet. I have my fingers crossed as it is probably second biggest player in our market. There has been some consistent problems with connection to booking.com which hasn't been explained to me why and i probably dont need to know the exact reason, but i just want it to go smoother than it has of late. Delay in getting answers from support team due to time difference has been a problem. Cleaner management would be a great asset and I keep hoping this will come along as offered by other software. Reporting is quite limited. reports to owners would be handy as some other software has.The interface with Zapier to extract data is pretty basic. Owner setup for each property is a bit restrictive. I would like more flexibility as to what owners can or cannot do/see. Pretty annoying that new subscribers get discount incentives to join up but loyal current subscribers dont. Look after your current subscribers the same.

kristin
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Don't expect much help

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Honestly, the software would have been sufficient enough had the customer service been able to handle issues in a timelier manner. I'm the first to avoid calling customer service for anything that I think can be handled via message or email but never having the opportunity to connect with anyone was onboarding was over just doesn't cut it when there are so many other options to pick from.

The product integrated easily at first but updates caused issues with channels that resulted in thousands of dollars of lost revenue.

There is zero customer service. Have a problem, send an email...get a response the next day. Didn't answer all of your questions, write another email...wait another day. There is no one to call. They are based in London and all of the payment/cancellations policies reflected their time zone. So due dates for second payments were processed at midnight London time which means they went through the day before where I am located. Customers were not happy. Also, there is no option for guests to change their credit card info, so if the card on file fails when the damage deposit was due, the suggestion from lodgify was to "make other arrangements" with the guest. Communication from Lodgify was also a problem. There was an issue with the cloud system where I was locked out of the software for almost 3 hours and had multiple guests arriving but could not get in to make sure message were sent or if anyone experienced any issues. Lodgify sent an email letting us know of the problem and that it "wasn't their fault" almost 18 hours after I was able to log in again.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Kristin, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention. At Lodgify, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer service, so I am disappointed that you have not received the care and assistance I would expect. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this doesn't happen again. Kind Regards, The Lodgify Team

Greg
Co-owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Lodgify saves time, improves consistency

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lodgify immediately synchronizes the rental property calendars across all channels, ensuring that customers, owners / users, and team members have the same data. This ensures that everyone has a consistent view of property status while allowing all involved to quickly and efficiently plan their activities and immediately adjust to new circumstances such as short-notice rentals or unplanned repairs and maintenance. It also keeps the property attributes updated so that customers aren't surprised by seasonal changes in amenities, etc.

Based upon a recommendation from a friend, we built our short term rental business around Lodgify and its channel management capabilities. This allows us to do things once and implement them across all channels, allowing us to have a consistent branding across all channels and to quickly respond to customers with minimal delay and effort. I can't imagine how busy we'd be, and how frustrated, if we didn't have such a capable channel management software. Integration with our banking, credit card, and payment systems, and with Airbnb, was extremely quick and easy to set up, and has worked flawlessly since setup. Very happy with all aspects. Due to difficulties with one channel's software, we were unable to set up the connection between that channel and Lodgify, even after repeated efforts by me, and the very responsive and always helpful Lodgify Integration Team, to try to get everything right. If that channel's team can get things working properly, the Lodgify team will have the connection up and running within a day or less. The point is that the Lodgify team will go above and beyond to help their customers!

The Lodgify app works well to review and manage the calendar / reservations, but needs the property and listing management functionality available via browser - I need to be able to manage the listing when I only have my phone. Keep it easy on developers and owners / users - use the exact same look and workflow so that we don't need to sustain and learn different products / versions.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Greg, Thanks for you're kind words! We are glad you're loving Lodgify and finding our team super helpful. We put in the hard work every day to ensure our customers feel supported, and it pays off when we hear reviews like yours. Thank you for being a loyal Lodgify customer. Best Wishes, The Lodgify Team

Duarte
Owner in VK

Very unprofessional company

1,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Thieves! Watch out!Thieves! Be careful with this company! Their free plan is not free and they charge you a booking fee, I have my rental on AirBnB and VRBO and I want a channel manager to manage everything in one place, I managed to connect my Airbnb account but VRBO never worked and they did not provide any help to get the connection up and running. I never used the platform because was pointless and I continued to work on both Airbnb and VRBO platforms and not VRBO since Lodigfy connection VRBO never worked. For my surprise they started sending me invoices for bookings I was receiving directly on AirBnB platform and I then I raised several complaints and asked my account to be deleted and closed along with my data. They did not cancel my account nor deleted my details and on top of that left a connection open to my PayPal and after 4 months they ripped me off more than £700 after my account was "closed" according to the customer service person.

Nothing worked well, VRBO connection never went live nor did I receive any support. Pointless software

Customer support was very poor and not helpful

12 maanden geleden

Hi Duarte, We are sorry to hear that you had a negative experience with our platform. We appreciate your feedback and would like to provide some additional information that may help clarify some of the issues you have mentioned. We would like to emphasize that the conditions of our Lite plan are displayed on our website and our check-out/billing page when you subscribe to our platform. While the subscription plan costs $0, we do apply a 3.9% booking fee, and we indicate where this fee is applied. In addition, as with all our new customers, we sent you an email that included our T&Cs for the Lite plan, where we explained how the booking fee is calculated and charged. We also included information on how the booking fee is applied in the event of a subscription cancellation. We apologize if you were not aware of these details and appreciate your feedback. But if you'd like, you can read more about it here: https://help.lodgify.com/hc/en-us/articles/360013112700-The-Lodgify-booking-fee We also understand that connecting with VRBO can be challenging, which is why we offer a free onboarding process to help our customers navigate the setup process. We're sorry to hear that you had trouble connecting with this channel, and we apologize if our support fell short of your expectations. However, we tried to book several onboarding meetings with you, but we had to reschedule several times and weren't able to get a hold of you in the end. Despite this, we continued to offer support to help you with the connection. We would also like to clarify that you requested to cancel your account on October 2022, and we processed your request at that time. However, as stipulated in our Terms and Conditions of our Lite plan, when you cancel your Lodgify subscription, all bookings received in Lodgify that are subject to the Booking Fee with a departure date in the future but prior to the contract expiry date, will continue to be billed. Once your contract has expired, all outstanding bookings that have a departure date after the contract expiry date will become eligible to be charged immediately and will be billed. We apologize for any confusion with the invoice and booking fees. We would like to stress that you were not charged more than you should have been. If you review the invoice, you'll see that you were charged for the booking fees in August, September, and October. We appreciate your feedback and hope that we can help address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to assist you. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team

fabien
owner in Thailand
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Not suitable for professional use

2,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: After more than 2 years of usage, my opinion is that this product is suitable for personal use with a limited number of listings, but it falls short in terms of reliability for professional purposes. Significant improvements are necessary to make it suitable for professional use. I have encountered numerous critical issues that caused trouble with customers and have yet to be resolved. It is impossible to use it effectively in a team, as no team member is able to manage the inbox. The accounting aspect is also unreliable, with confusing fee discrepancies.

the good point is that it is easy to use and has a nice design -

Riddled with bugs, this platform has caused me significant issues with customers, making it quite troublesome. As a team, we are unable to use it effectively since we have to share the same account, and none of us have access to the inbox. Additionally, while I also use Pricelabs, some of its features do not integrate smoothly with Lodgify, rendering it practically unusable.

6 maanden geleden

Hello Fabien, We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced and appreciate your feedback. We're continuously working to improve our platform's reliability and functionality. We've noted your concerns regarding notifications and team collaboration, and we're actively addressing them. Our team is also working to resolve the booking.com payment link issue you've encountered. We value your business and are committed to making your experience with Lodgify more professional and dependable. If you have any further questions or issues, please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Your satisfaction is our priority. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Marie
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Looks fantastic but Crashes frequently and backend needs improvement

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'd really love it, even without the mobile app if they fixed the default search to allow you to set a minimum and if the website did not crash so often.

User friendly. It looks great and, when it's working, the site is intuitive and easy for new site visitors to figure out. Searching the calendar is simple so guests can see overall availability. Having a full photo gallery is great- you are not limited with images.

You can not add custom pages beyond the template that is already there. We connect it to our already existing website so we can lead people to our page that sells gift certificates etc and to our faqs. The website crashes frequently. So far we have been using the website for 8 weeks and in that time we have experienced 4 major crashes (2 on weekends when there is no tech support) that have lasted all day and prevented anyone from being able to book or see our site listings. I'd estimate this has cost us lost revenue from bookings. No small number as our website does. We have reached out to lodgify each time and though nice, they never seem to know what the problem could be and when it works again they just say "well it's working now!"...until the next system fail. If you have a two night minimum there is no way to make the search default to two nights- it defaults to one night and if someone clicks search it just looks like you have absolutely no availability. for example if they put in July 6th as the check in date then July 7th is automatically entered as the checkout date (even if you have a two night minimum. There is no way to let the people know they have to enter in two dates on the mobile version (where most of our users come from) so many of our users just give up and think we are completely booked all the time. The only place to write that we require two nights is in the site descriptions and we have to go through a paragraph explaining that guests must search for two nights in order to see availability. This might not sound like a big deal but if it automatically defaulted to two nights then we'd see a 20% increase in bookings as people would not give up before reading the site descriptions. People might want to only pay for one night, but they would book for two if they realized there was a two night minimum. They also lied to us when we signed up in order to get our payment and assured us that there would be a mobile app within a week of when we signed up. We let the sales agent know this was very important to us and she guaranteed it. When I contacted someone a month later asking about the status of their mobile app the person I spoke to said he had no knowledge of any mobile app and there were no plans for one and tried to tell me I had misunderstood (nope- had it in writing over an email).

Kimberly
Freelance Web designer in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Horrible Customer Services. Impossible to get a resolution to issues.

1,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I built a website for a client, and chose Lodgify to use for her booking. It was a very difficult site for me to explain to her, and it became extremely frustrating. Ultimately she moved the property to an agency. I has given the site over, no longer had any ties with the client, the rental, of Lodgify. It wasn't until I received a renewal notice in August that I realized they were billing me. I immediately emailed asking for an explanation. Apparently my credit card, used to initially establish the account, was still on the billing account. I have spent the last month emailing the service team, explaining I am not associated, asking to refund my money due to the fact that they renewed the account anyway. This was only met with dismissive emails from a person named Franco. It made no difference in our email strand that I explained repeatedly I was NOT associated and my my card should never have been charged. Again, to ever reply I sent, each have been met with terms of service explanations and blah blah blah "Have a nice day" blow offs.I had almost gotten to the point where I just needed to kiss my $179.55 charge goodbye, until I was charged AGAIN TODAY another "booking fee" of $94.05...NO ONE IS BOOKING. We are not using Lodgify, the property is no longer a rental, but they continue to reply to me with stilted canned responses and stating they are "just following the terms of service" for the renewal. This has been an absolute nightmare.

The videos are very persuasive. It made me think my client would be able to use it with ease.

Very difficult to use the widgets, and in general it was a hard site for my client to use. Billing, booking and upkeep difficult. Customer Service the absolute most infuriating I've ever experienced.

5 maanden geleden

Dear Kimberly, We're truly sorry to hear about your challenging experience with Lodgify. Your feedback is deeply concerning, and we sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered. It's disappointing to hear that our platform proved to be difficult for your client, and we regret any frustration this may have caused. Your billing and renewal concerns are valid, and we apologize for any inconvenience they've caused. The interactions you described with our service team do not align with our commitment to customer satisfaction, and we'll be investigating this matter thoroughly. Your concerns have been heard, and we're taking steps to ensure a prompt and fair resolution for you. If you have any further questions or if there's anything more we can do to address your issues, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your experience is essential to us, and we're dedicated to making it right. Warm regards, The Lodgify Team

Lisa
owner in VS

Very Happy with Lodgify

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Happy!

Sales person was prompt, responsive and did a great job. Our On-Boarding Specialist was excellent! Helped import listing from another vendor (Onerooftop) and helped us understand how to set things up that needed our editing. She had good ideas to help problem solve and accomplish what we needed. We've been using Lodgify for just a few weeks but it's going very well.

A few things that are different than our prior platform (Onerooftop) but Lodgify has different ways to accomplish the same thing, so once we get used to it, it should all be fine.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Hostaway, OwnerRez, ResNexus, LiveRez, Hostfully Property Management Platform en Guesty

Redenen om voor Lodgify te kiezen: Onerooftop is discontinuing their platform for short-term vacation rentals, so we had to make sudden and quick change. Interviewed several vendors, settled on Lodgify and we were up and running (54 properties) within 2 weeks. LOTS of editing on our part to get all 54 properties set up correctly but we did it!

Redenen om over te stappen op Lodgify: Price and sales rep

9 maanden geleden

Hello Lisa, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with Lodgify! It's great to hear that you found the salesperson and onboarding specialist helpful in setting up your account and importing your listings. It's also good to know that although there are some differences from your prior platform, you are confident that once you get used to it, everything will be fine. We appreciate your business and hope that Lodgify continues to meet your needs. Best wishes, The Lodgify Team.

Garth
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

You get what you pay for..

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've learned when you have multiple properties and vacation rentals are your full time business, this software is VERY important. It's very important to having working correctly and things to be in sync with channels and you life is hell when it's not working. I'll pay whatever it takes for working software at this point.

It works fine when it works. Problem is when it doesn't work.

When it doesn't work. When a customer changes a reservation and the software doesn't make the change. So you show both dates as booked when only a single one is. Then you have multiple days wait for support, in this case 9 days and still not resolved, and in the mean time you lose a booking with an empty unit. Nothing is perfect, everything will break now and again, but this is the second instance of it directly costing me hundreds of dollars in full weekend bookings. I can't reach anyone and they don't offer any reimbursement for this sort of thing. You get what you pay for.

2 jaar geleden

Hey Garth, Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear you had such a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention. We are looking into the challenges you're facing and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately. We would love to know a little more so that we can deliver a better experience next time. You may reach us anytime at [email protected].