Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Quotient

Online offertetool waarmee offertes onmiddellijk kunnen worden geaccepteerd en die is geïntegreerd met Xero en QuickBooks Online.

Meer informatie over Quotient

Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

The import/export is a bit tricky. I'm not sure if the product is limited or it's just my lack of knowledge, but I couldn't get the data I needed to export.

Beoordelingen van Quotient

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Quotient heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 112 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Quotient eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (112)

Nate
Nate
Owner in Australië
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

This is a great piece of software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Positive to say the least. It has helped me grow my business from basic design to full branding projects of five figures.

An integral piece of software in my tech stack for job management. Quotient feeds seamlessly into Xero matching quote numbers, job numbers and invoice numbers and making client management (at least in this area!) completely painless. Without a doubt one of the best investments I have made in my business.

Not too many - the team is very responsive to issues and feedback. There may be some more integrations that could be done but honestly it's not a bad thing to keep quoting separate. In my experience it's better to have 4 pieces of software that are really, really good at what they do rather than have 1 piece that is really ordinary at 4 things. Quotient is really, really, really good.

Paul
Field Supervisor in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Exactly the simple, professional online quote system we needed

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have told many people that quotient is one of the best business software products we use and I stand by that. It is exactly the tool we needed to solve our cost to quote problem which was limiting our business growth. Our time to generate a quote went from 4-6 person hours to a matter of minutes, and our number of quotes generated and contracts signed has increased dramatically. We did not need a complicated system, we just needed an easy to use way to make consistent quotes without a ton of effort, and Quotient fills that need for us perfectly.

The interface is brilliantly designed to be simple and easy to use while offering options for customization in an insightful way. FOr our company, it has saved hundreds of hours of staff time that used to be spent generating quotes manually by automating repeated quotes with templates and offering a great interface for customizing quote content in a consistent and professional format.

That I didn't have it years ago. While we have used it for a year and a half, the time it took to generate a quote before then still haunts me. There are some custome features we would like, but the product grows to add things at a measured pace to keep it simple.

Danny
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Very limited, extremely basic quoting program without many features others have had for 15 years

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Service people are nice and responsive. But this product should not be a released product for reason cited above. They say they will put the product improvement idea "read a last name merge field"???? in as a suggested feature for some future release, but if they have made any improvements to their product over the last 2 years I have not seen it. I am currently looking for a new program. Don't spend your time or money until they

the customer support responds quickly, but often with the answer, we can't do that.

It does not have many of the most basic features: Like a last name merge field. REALLY????? Very limited on how you can format your quotes, fonts, and color of everything. Putting in hyperlinking is limited and many of the things you can do, you have to do with code. Again really??? You have to enter code to change the color of a font? What is this the early 80s?

Kevin
Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Great product, very well designed

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Easy to use, very good value for money. I use it for 3 different businesses. Excellent support when needed.

Export function limited, need more export options and API functions to import data form our specific double glazing quoting system SQL.

Lazarus
CEO in Zuid-Afrika
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome customer service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: What I like the most is that I am able to show reviews from customers on my new quotes that I send out. I am also able to use a template. this serves me a great deal of time

I started using Quotient just when Covid-19 and lockdown started. I reached out to the Quotient team and asked for an extension of the trial period and they agreed to grant me access until the end of June. This allowed me to save a little on cost and gave me enough time to try the product. They are quick to jump in and help when I have queries or if I struggled with the system.

The only thing I wish for is that it be able to generate repeating invoices on a monthly basis directly from Quotient into Xero.

Tom
Tom
Business Owner and License holder - Plumber, Drainer and Gasfitter in Australië
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Next level Quoting

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We choose to use Quotient for quotes over our job management and accounting package as we believe the additional functionality provides major benefits to our customers and increases our sales.
Price is extremly good value for money.
I would recommend this to any business.

Extremely easy to use Multiple choice items is a great opportunity to give your customer the good, better, best options that most sales trainers recommend Optional items is another way of ensuring your customer has all applicable options and increasing the total job's value.

As we often deliver quotes to customers via iPads i would love to be able to have them sign for it on the spot.

Peter
Owner in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

This Platform is a secret weapon

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Simply the best! Doubled our sales and made out quotes the most viewed

East at setting Up. Sets your quote out in front of the others Interactive quote customers can ask questions on the platform Know when clients look at your price and how many times Seding follow ups till the sale is closed

I did not have it sooner!! Would like to change fonts and highlight text

Marketing en reclame
Bron: GetApp

Quotient Rocks and nothing else comes close. End of story.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Quotient for engaging our clients with feature-rich quotes. Our customers can engage us via Quotient by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can even upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible too. If you want the best quoting system, and to see more clients approve your quotes, sign up with Quotient today! It's super-intuitive to use. You'll be up and running in minutes. Seriously.

Really easy and intuitive system. Get started and master the system in minutes. Really powerful, easy-to-use features that help you lift your game. This system makes you look good! Great cost for what you get. It's a no-brainer. Beautiful user interface -- we actually enjoy using Quotient. How many apps can you say that about?

They're just too nice. Seriously, no cons that I can think of.

John L.
John L.
Bron: GetApp

Awesome Service!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was using a Word document to send quotes to clients and realized my conversions were very low. I then started shopping for a service that would be affordable while still looking professional. I tried Quotient and was hooked! It is the most simple, effective, and affordable quoting service I have ever used (and I tried many of them). Using them has increased my conversions and has allowed me to track my quotes much easier! A+ service and product! Community Response Systems (www.communityresponsesystems.com) is a proud customer of Quotient!

Simple and easy to use. Looks professional to send to potential clients!

None. I feel the program is simple enough to use. I believe drop down options for the same package with different payment terms would be helpful. Either way, I'm very impressed with how it currently operates!

Philisa
Philisa
Assistant Administrative in Zuid-Afrika
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers

Best software for professional quotations

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I like the professionalism of their software and our quotations always come out from others

I like it that you can also choose colours because with adding logos most softwares have that,therefore there is nothing I like least about it

Danny
IT Manager, Consultant, Sales and BDM in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Quotient review

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quotient has provided us with huge efficiency gains and visibility for our quotes. We trialed various quoting software packages and quotient fulfilled the majority of what we were looking for. Quotes are much quicker now and they look more professional, we have visibility on the status of the quote, its aging, conversion rates, sales made, whether it's been opened and conversations are kept relevant to that quote instead of in an individuals email box.

Ease of use. Visibility . Tracking. Templates. Sales made. Follow ups. Text items. Notifications for various staff.

It would be good to have things in price items like a hidden notes, so others can see workings out, or why a special discount was applied. But the biggest gripe i have is, not being able to search for a price item by any word in its description. You have to know what the price item starts with to add it.

Daniel
Director in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

I've been looking everywhere for a software platform like this. Amazing.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tracking emails and quotes. See who have opened them. Ability to modify the quote with easy and attach pictures predone to save time. Everything is amazing.

Love I can track from anywhere, anytime. I can send a large amount of follow ups which are pre-written to save time. Attach pictures of examples so my clients have previews of our products.

Nothing. Everything works exactly how I want it. The only thing I can think of that would be a great feature is online chat with the quote. As I think it could allows me to confirm quotes in real time.

Hayden
Owner/Operator in VS
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Makes quoting so much easier!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quotient has made my life so much easier! Between spending less time quoting, and having better quotes that are more likely to convert, it's hard to complain.

Price quotes are a necessary evil in the web and branding design world. So many people want a price quote, but a quote doesn't always lead to a sale, so you don't want to spend all day on quotes. This software allows me to spend less time on quotes, and also creates quotes that are attractive, professional, and more likely to convert to a sale.

The price is more than using Google Docs or a simple free alternative; but hey, you get what you pay for, and the quality from this app is worth the cost.

Austin
GM in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

No Better Product for the Money

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are a high end kitchen & bath showroom and deal with very unique products and services and this has been the only product that's well structured enough to create something simple, clean and presentable while still offering the customization we need with every order.

Customization, easy to use, printable, presentable

Not able to easily "duplicate" items... but this can be done by creating your item library for commonly used SKU's

Svava
GM in Canada
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Quotient is Awesome

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this app. Of all the software that we've switched to in the last few years - & that's a lot - Quotient is the friendliest & has had the most impact on our business. It's a joy.

Everything

Ummmm ....

Bruce
Managing Partner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

So Intuitive It Was Adopted Faster Than Any Other New Software We've Used!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was expecting a big fight, as almost always happens when we try to introduce something new to replace an existing software that everyone already knows how to use. (Even if they hate it, they are loathe to leave it.) This was so easy, training took all of 5 minutes and everyone started using it right away...and loving it. It seems like whenever we 'wished that it did something' that we want, we just take a look at it again and realize that it already does it. I don't know how they manage to meet all our needs and still make it so simple to learn and use.

Easy, fast and complete

I suppose it could be easier to search for text items inside a quote...

Neil
Managing Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
, 2-10 werknemers

Quotient Experience

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I started using Quotient as a start up business and found the system very intuitive and easy to use. What's more, is that quotient gave me the edge over competitors who were not using an online system to generate quotes. My quotes came through to clients looking professional, gave me an efficient way to track sales and communicate with clients after the quote had been sent out. Customer support are amazing and were able to answer any questions with ease, responded very efficiently and were always very friendly.

Easy to use and intuitive

On occasion, quotes were misplaced due to overly aggressive spam filters.

Dave
Ops Manager in Canada
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Quoting could not be easier

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I just wanted to say how incredibly easy this program is to use. Up until now we've just had a huge filing cabinet filled with quotes that were never followed up on. Just a black hole of potential money. Quoting with Quickbooks takes far too long to build an item list and it's not worth the time if your customer is just scoping out a price. Just fill in the project scope and a price and you're all done. Detailed Invoices can come after once you've got the job and it's worth itemizing. I have two guys here who are about 2 years from retiring who picked it all up after sending out about 3 quotes. Since we started using it in late February we've sent out over 150 quotes. And we can easily see our conversion rates and who we need to follow up with. A big recommendation for us.

Rob
Owner head developer in VK

Fantastic does exactly what it says on the tin ;)

5,0 7 jaar geleden

It's simple and easy to use interface. You can set up a base template and send your first quote in no time at all.

Could have a few more template design options. That's all it's great otherwise and recommend to other businesses.

Tara
Tara
Teacher in VS
Cosmetica, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great to help keep track of customer conversations

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I liked how with Quotient it keeps everything in one place so I don't have to go back and look through multiple emails.

It took a little while to get used to how it worked.

Brian
Owner in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Probably great (once you get the hang of it)

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I tested out the free trial, but did not move forward. Our need wasn't big enough to justify the effort needed to perfect our quotes and proposals (I can see easily how it would be powerful for someone using proposals all the time).

There are tons of features, and all in a modular set-up. Meaning you create modular pieces of proposals and contracts that can then be applied in different ways to different items. This allows of lot of flexibility and reduces redundant effort.

The downside of such a modular set up is that the learning curve is high, and things aren't very intuitive. I think you can get to an end point where the software works really well for you, but it takes some patience and effort to get there.

Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Good quoting system but a little on the pricey side

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Historically I have spent hours creating quotes for clients. I found with Quotient it's easy to create a quote quickly and track when customers receive, read and sign these quotes.

The search function wasn't powerful enough for me and I did find the pricing on the high side for what it is.

Robert
MD in VK
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Nice piece fun of software for your business

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: it keeps a greater insight to your quotes

I can see if a customer has viewed email and notified when job is won. I like the interaction with customers

There could be an inspector. This would be useful for margins, punctuation and underlining or bold for headlines

Creative Director in Nieuw-Zeeland
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Quotient rocks. It's super-intuitive and lifts our game.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Quotient for its feature-rich quote abilities. Our customers can engage us by making comments, selecting or deselecting tasks that they want or don't want included in their quote. We can upload pictures and documents. Even great systems like Xero (with their own Quote system) can't do what Quotient does. It's the reason we stuck with Quotient -- they do one thing amazingly well. Their customer support is incredible. If you want the best quoting system, and to win more business, sign up with Quotient! It's really intuitive to use and you'll be up and running in minutes.

Ben
Solar Control Enthusiast in Australië
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

So good... changed everything for us

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Previously we used to reply to online quotation submissions via email... needless to say Quotient has changed that for us. I cannot find a better value product anywhere. In fact, I've really stopped thinking about it. The staff at Quotient are available easily via email and once I even phoned them in the office... always helpful. They are even polite enough to entertain random suggestions for future developments, no matter how terrible. Seriously though this has changed our business allowing easy follow ups to customers and quote tracking.