Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Spidergap 360 Feedback reviews

Over Spidergap 360 Feedback

klanten waarderen de vriendelijke rapporten, aan te passen vragenlijsten en klantenservice. Probeer het gratis!

Meer informatie over Spidergap 360 Feedback

The only limits are your own imagination. They provide tools and resources to help guide you in the right direction and determine how to convert the data collected into actionable steps.

In email template to participants: offer a prompt for a deadline date so that respondents know how long they have to complete the questionnaire. Otherwise, we can forget to tell them.

Beoordelingen van Spidergap 360 Feedback

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Spidergap 360 Feedback heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 106 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Spidergap 360 Feedback eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (106)

Ian
Ian
Director in Zuid-Afrika
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Spidergap Rocks

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the system, the outputs and the excellent, responsive support from the Spidergap Team

Very simple to use and setup. Does what it’s meant to do without any complicated configuration.

The Spidergap team are launching new functionality - in particular an impact survey for people who have received a 360 report and feedback. This is still in Beta phase and still needs a bit of work.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: SurveyMonkey

Redenen om voor Spidergap 360 Feedback te kiezen: For efficiency in administering and reporting on 360 feedback results.

Redenen om over te stappen op Spidergap 360 Feedback: It’s the best solution of its kind available.

Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Affordable, good customer service and an easy-to-use service

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really good. Great assistance setting things up and then there were regular touch points through the year. The tool itself is intuitive, simple and clear, and allows for plenty of customisation. There are richer and fancier 360 evaluation services out there, but considering the very reasonable pricing, Spidergap is a fantastic service that will enable you to run and manage even large evaluation campaigns with very little hassle.

The big one was automating away a lot of the evaluation process. once you have imported your list of targets and evaluators into the system, things like reminders, invitations to assess etc. can mostly be launched with a couple of clicks. As an admin, you get real time insights into any exercise you are running, and it is easy to view individual reports and group results. Their customer service is very good; great after sales care and they will often be able to take care of things like minor customizations on their end if you ask for it. In addition, their resource bank on the portal is clear and easy to search and has most of the answers you will be looking for anyway.

The software is really simple (which is a good thing!) but this means you are forced to use workarounds to perform some activities. For example, if you wish to resend a reminder to just one person, you have to find the automated email, copy it and paste into an email like Outlook to send it. This functionality should really be built in to the service. As another example, the group results are displayed nicely on the site and you can download the raw data in Excel, but the recommended way to get the visuals is to use a snipping tool; this seems a bit crude.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: People Teams en SurveyMonkey

Redenen om over te stappen op Spidergap 360 Feedback: Cheaper, good customer service, no unnecessary add-ons (just focused on 360 evaluations which was all we needed; other companies will try to sell you a bundle or suite of services)

Sue
Managing Director in VK
Overheidsadministratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent Tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was really impressed with the support I have had throughout. I am not the best at IT so being able to call on the team was a tremendous help. [sensitive content hidden] in particular was patient and always came back quickly with clear instructions and encouraging words. I love the reports too. They are professional and clear. The group reports are so useful too. All round I am a very satisfied customer.

Clear, well set out and meaningful with good links to the requirements

I liked it all thank you - no problems or issues at all

VP, Design in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Spidergap is a decent, middle-of-the-road 360 software that gets the job done

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to use if you only have one or two people to review. The relationship between quantitative ratings and comments is clear.

Missing a lot of basic features such as saving a draft (I can't tell you how many reviews I've lost due to accidentally closing a tab, submission errors, etc.). The way the software visualizes feedback can be terribly misleading. It paints a very bleak picture for areas for improvement, and doesn't take into account that the feedback is relative to all other feedback. For example, if my lowest rating is a 4/5 in three areas, those three areas will be visualized in a dark red and called out as weaknesses, despite the fact that I scored high on them.

4 jaar geleden

Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses! ------ Hi Joe, Thanks for your feedback! We really appreciate feedback that helps us to improve, even if it's not always as flattering as we'd like. As you've identified a few issues, I'm really keen to help you address these and to get further feedback to understand where else we need to improve. However, I'm limited to 1,000 characters here so I have sent you an email directly. In summary: - I'm pleased to say that we have a new feature that we'll be releasing soon to address accidentally closing tabs - We can support you in changing the Red/Amber/Green boundaries in the report - We aim to be world-leading (not middle of road), so I would love to connect with you directly via a call to learn more about what else you'd like to see from us to reach that level All the best, Alexis

Howard
Sr. Consultant in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Spidergap 360 is a wonderful tool to use

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent! People from spidergap were there helping me every step of the way. They never were bothered by what might have seemed simple questions. The tool was well received - in fact ranked as one of the best parts of the leadership development program.

I loved that it provided feedback on many of the leadership factors we have in our program, and did so in a clear way.

Not being able to easily show the difference or growth from the start of the program to the conclusion.

Robin
President in VS
Human Resources, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Highly Recommend!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional product! I will be using them again.

Setting up the questionnaire was intuitive and the Customer Service was exceptional! The reports are user-friendly and my client was very pleased with the results.

From an administrator's point of view, I wish there was an option to maintain complete confidentiality of the results. Yes, I'm the only person who can see who said what about whom, but I'd prefer that even I couldn't see that. We're in the US and privacy laws don't require someone on the project to have this level of access.

Herb
Leadership Development in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Spidergap is a rare gem!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has been a very positive experience and has allowed our company an entry point into the automated 360 world that saves us time on the administrative end and allows us the opportunity to focus on our recipients.

The software is easy to use, the interface is appealing, the reporting is excellent, and the customization is just what we needed. The price is fair and a great value for what you pay.

The questions they started with are on the more basic side, but if you are starting from nothing, it is a great place to start. You can also easily edit their competencies or replace with your preferred rated areas.

Travis
Travis
HR Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 10.000+ werknemers

Outclass tool with fantastic customer service and excellent functionality

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If I talk about my overall experience, I would say it is the most useful software for me. It is no doubt the best platform that let employees with easy ways of filling out a questionnaire and furthermore providing them good chance to give their feedback securely.

I have been using this tool for many years, I would say I really love everything about it whether its system or support. It is completely perfect from every angle. I love the high quality of this tool and its quick response that fulfills all the requirements of my questions. Furthermore, it is extremely easy to use. It is the most reliable software that provides comprehensive feedback.

No doubt it is the complete package but one of the drawbacks is that it lacks the option to save information automatically. I would say if its team adds this feature it will look even more helpful but I am sure its efficient team will keep this issue in consideration and overcome it as soon as possible.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Travis. We really appreciate your feedback and you are right - the lack of automatically saving responses before submitting is our main drawback. The good news is that this feature is our top priority and is expected be released in the next 4-6 weeks! Looking forward to supporting you and the University even better in 2019 as a result :-) Alexis ----- Edit: Good news! As of 8 February 2019, we now support automatic saving of feedback responses!

Gregg
Gregg
Director of HR in VS
Medische apparatuur, 201-500 werknemers

HR Director

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using this software to bridge communication gaps we may have. Getting the feedback from the 360's has become a very useful tool in building relationships and operating procedures.
It made my job easier, THANKS!

It is easy to use, very user friendly! Reports are great, easy to read and all the information is there. It gave our management team honest assessments and tools to build upon them.

Honestly, I can't say. We have had a positive experience and we will continue to use this software moving forward.

Rochelle
Supervisor of Learning and Implementation in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

This product is great for 360 feedback and the customer service is outstanding!

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Working with the reps at Spidergap has been a joy. They are professional, quick to respond, and very helpful.

I really like that Spidergap's backend system is so easy to use and customize. I also find the customer service and response time to be best in class. In fact, they set the example for how a company should treat their customers.

I think it would be an added benefit to make it easier for feedback providers to resume an assessment if they have to take a break midway while completing the assessment.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're overjoyed to know that Spidergap's 360 feedback capabilities and user-friendly backend have hit the mark for you. Our customer service team is absolutely beaming with pride knowing they've made a positive impact! We take your feedback to heart and appreciate your suggestion regarding the feedback resumption process. Our Product Team is on it — exploring alternatives to improve the experience beyond the current email-based method. Thank you for being an incredible part of the Spidergap family. If you have any more suggestions or need assistance, we're here for you. Don't hesitate to reach out!

Principal Consultant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Incredibly easy to use and very intuitive

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Electronically manage all our assessment needs

I had a trial set up in less than an hour without looking at any documentation. then when I got into more complex needs, the documentation and support was outstanding. The process for nominating evaluators, approving them and then tracking the work of the evaluators is really good.

The survey builder is a little more rudimentary, not much different than Google Forms. Would like to see some more question types, e.g. scaler or matrix. The branching logic is simple; would like to see some looping, i.e. be able to repeat a set of questions multiple times depending upon a value provided by the evaluator.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review Michael. I'm so glad you've found Spidergap useful, have found our support great, and I've captured your feedback on ways in which we could add to our questionnaire builder. In fact, we've already got some changes coming that I think you will like - more on this soon! :-) Thanks again, Alexis

L&D Business Partner in VK

Spidergap

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was asked to identify a 360 tool that was simple to use, configurable to our needs (in support of a leadership programme) and that had face validity (especially as the organisation is relatively new to 360).
Spidergap has been an excellent choice. I have been impressed by the initial explanation of the product, the ease of use and efficacy of the self authoring tool in giving us what we need. And the customer support throughout (the product is easy to use, nevertheless we had all sorts of questions).
I have also been impressed that the Spidergap team has both excellent technical knowledge and organisation/people development know how. They have consistently been able to help.

9 jaar geleden

Thanks Joe, I'm really glad you've found Spidergap useful for your leadership programme, and that we've been able to support you with your questions. In future we'll be looking to provide more guides, best practice content, and other resources to answer common questions and help you get the most out of your 360 (albeit we'll always be happy to provide further support wherever needed). Thanks for your feedback, Alexis (Co-Founder of Spidergap)

Vijayareka
HR Specialist in India

Awesome customer experience and use friendly options to navigate

5,0 7 jaar geleden

The support from the Spidergap team is fantastic, friendly and quick. Customized options eases the use of the tool.

as of now nothing to like least.. I hope the team is working on improving the technical functionalities of the tool.

Pranay
Senior Technical Recruiter in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

This tool is incredible and fantastic.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lot of time is saved by using this tool.

Things that I like in this tool are setting up is easy, user friendly and customer support guys are very professional. They provide free trial set up which is very useful before choosing a tool.

I feel that if they should create a mobile application so that it can be accessed from anywhere by the people who use it.

5 jaar geleden

Good news! We now have a new modern, and mobile-friendly questionnaire! You can find out more here: https://docs.spidergap.com/product-updates/a-modern-and-mobile-friendly-questionnaire-feb-2019

Safir
Training Assistant in Frankrijk
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Easy to use and to customise. Great support team!

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Spidergap was implemented as part of our programmes, both the students and the teachers found it very useful and easy to read.

The software is easy to use, and the support team is very efficient and quick to answer.

The translation process could be described a little better. However the use of the Excel file is great and makes it very easy to translate the questions and the reports.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback! Good news translation updates can now be done even more easily, directly in the tool :) Please contact Support to walk through how to do this.

Susan
Australië

Flexible 360 tool for consultants and companies

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Spidergap has allowed us to offer our clients a level of service for 360 degree feedback we weren't able to offer before. The tool is easy and economical - and also follows 360 degree feedback best practice. We have used it for large and small projects and the structure easily adapts. Being able to customise to our client requirements is invaluable. Sometimes I'm hesitant to recommend software due to poor support, but the absolute opposite is the case here. The customer service I've received for a range of queries and assistance requests had been nothing short of excellent. Highly recommended!

9 jaar geleden

Thank you Susan, I'm so glad that Spidergap has been able to help you and your clients in such a variety of projects. We look forward to continuing to work with you in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Girish
India
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Great functionality and customer support at Spidergap!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We recently came across Spidergap's 360 feedback tool and found it easy to use, stable and flexible. We feel that options to customize the questionnaire and feedback reports are well thought through and easy to execute. What I liked most was the friendliness, technical expertise and prompt service from the Customer Service team - they really want to help and clarified even the smallest of doubts. Congratulations guys - you've developed a superb tool and provide fantastic support!

7 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback Girish, I'm really glad you find Spidergap is helpful in running your 360 feedback reviews. I'll pass on your comments to the team, and we look forward to supporting you in future! All the best, Alexis

Kerasoula
HR Generalist in Griekenland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Spidergap review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very satisfied with my overall experience!

Easy to use, inclusive of basic steps of 360 degree feedback procedure

A little bit old UX. I would like to experience a more modern front-end

Caroline
Lead Consultant in Kenia
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Funtastic tool. Easy to use with amazing support, help and guidance from the team,

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Still work in progress ut I used it for senior management evaluation as part of a culture change program

Customization! Ability to turn it into what I need and the reports make me look so professional. I was ale to get different reports from this tool that will enable me to give a very comprehensive feedback to my client

Not so much the software ut I was a little it disappointed that I could not download the group analysis. However, for those who love this tool or are considering using it, google sheets can pretty much help generate the group results when you download the raw results and use charts function to generate whatever charts you need

Debbie
Director in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

An excellent solution with outstanding customer service

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having used Spidergap for some months now across a number of settings I am incredibly impressed. The solution itself is excellent and Spidergap are clearly keen to listen to feedback and continuously develop their offering. Their pricing is fair and transparent and, perhaps most important of all, their customer service and technical support have been outstanding - very fast response times coupled with a 'nothing is too much trouble' attitude has secured Spidergap a place as one of our trusted suppliers. Highly recommended!

Catherine
Self-employed in Ierland
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Flexible and high quality 360 feedback tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was able to rn a very usful 360 process for a Leadership Team with relative ease.
Everyone received useful feedback and the resports were easy to use and share with each other.

I enjoyed working with it! It is easy to use and highly adaptable - so I tailor it exactly to my clients needs. There are lots of resources for learing how to use the features, and also very responsive custmer care team. I never waited longer than an hour for a response that solved my issues.

Overall I prefer human contact so using email and the internet interface took a bit of getting used to.

Kayla
Nieuw-Zeeland

CEO review tool

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Was a great comprehensive tool, only made minor adjustments to the questions to suit our needs, was extremely easy to use and everyone who was requested to do a review said it was very easy to follow.

9 jaar geleden

Thank you Kayla - it is great to hear that Spidergap has been well received and by your leadership team. Do let us know if there is anything else we can do to help, and we look forward to supporting you with your 360s in future. Kind regards, Alexis

Debbie
Wazzup? Driver and Life Coach in
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Thank you to the Spidergap team!

5,0 10 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Spidergap 360 Degree Feedback tool has been an integral part of our leadership programme this year. It is highly customisable, so the reports that it generated for us are very specific to our needs. It was easy to design the questionnaire and the reports are easy to read. The customer service I received was personal, fast and effective every time I needed it. All this over thousands of miles too we are a company in South Africa and Spidergap is in the UK.

Peter
Operations Director in VK
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

A very easy and exceptionally effective 360 Feedback Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very easy to deal with - great introductory demo call, simple pricing, really easy and effective tool to get 360 feedback. Highly recommend the whole thing.

Very easy to set up and administer, excellent online step by step guidance plus access to real people if you need help. A great standard set up but quick and easy if you want to customise any part of it.

Nothing really! All worked brilliantly. It would be difficult to find anything which could be improved

Jickson
HR Manager in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Moderate, great client assistance and a simple to-utilize administration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great. Incredible help setting things up and afterward there were ordinary touch focuses as the year progressed. The actual instrument is natural, straightforward and clear, and takes into consideration a lot of customisation. There are more extravagant and fancier 360 assessment benefits out there, yet thinking about the entirely sensible valuing, Spidergap is a fabulous assistance that will empower you to run and oversee even huge assessment crusades with next to no issue. This has been an exceptionally certain encounter and has permitted our organization a section point into the computerized 360 world that saves us time on the authoritative end and permits us the chance to zero in on our beneficiaries.

The enormous one was robotizing endlessly a great deal of the assessment interaction. whenever you have imported your rundown of targets and evaluators into the framework, things like updates, solicitations to survey and so forth can generally be dispatched two or three ticks. As an administrator, you get constant experiences into any activity you are running, and it is not difficult to see singular reports and gathering results. Their client care is excellent; incredible after deals care and they can frequently deal with things like minor customizations on their end in the event that you request it. Moreover, their asset bank on the gateway is clear and simple to look and has the vast majority of the appropriate responses you will be searching for anyway.Setting up the survey was natural and the Customer Service was excellent! The reports are easy to use and my customer was exceptionally satisfied with the outcomes.

The manner in which the product imagines input can be awfully deceptive. It paints a depressing picture for territories for development, and doesn't consider that the criticism is comparative with any remaining input. For instance, if my most reduced rating is a 4/5 out of three territories, those three regions will be pictured in a dull red and called out as shortcomings, in spite of the way that I scored high on them. The inquiries they began with are on the more essential side, however in the event that you are beginning from nothing, it is an incredible spot to begin. You can likewise effectively alter their skills or supplant with your favored evaluated territories.