Filteren op:

Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Gusto

Gusto maakt salarisverwerking, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en HR verfrissend eenvoudig voor kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Gusto

3.075 reviews worden weergegeven

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Lawyer
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

"I’m an employment lawyer and I consistently recommend Gusto to my clients"

Opmerkingen: Customer support is great. This is a good company. They aren’t the cheapest. And they aren’t the most expensive. I think the extra cost is worth it to ensure compliance.

Pluspunten: Gusto is easy and straightforward to use. But it doesn’t sacrifice accuracy for ease. What I like most about Gusto is that it makes it easy for small businesses to be legally compliant with complicated wage laws across jurisdictions. I haven’t found a legal error yet — and I can’t say that about any other payroll software or service I’ve worked with over the last 15 years.

Minpunten: I wish the price didn’t jump up so much for time clock feature. Getting clients to use the integrated time clock can be a challenge, and it creates unnecessary problems. It should be included in the base fee.

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020
Brenton W.
Bookkeeper
  • Beoordeeld op 16-9-2021

"The best payroll service period! I'm always recommending to others!"

Opmerkingen: From my very first client to the many I've added since, Gusto has been easy to get in touch with.

Pluspunten: Setting up the company is a breeze. It walks you through every step to help make sure you have all the information correct. It'll even show you how to get state and local tax numbers, if needed.
Setting up employees is even easier! All you need is the employees name, pay rate, and email! How crazy is that. After you enter that information, and email gets sent to the new employee to fill out all their paperwork online. Remember though to get their i-9 forms, because once they are done filling out their paperwork, you'll need to verify their i-9 docs, but it's way too easy!! Haha.
Let's run payroll. Well, if it's the same each time, you can have it set up to go auto. Set it and forget it! If not, again, they make it easy. Click run payoll. Enter the times for your employees, days off, yada yada, and then submit. If you need to make a change to an employee while running payroll, just click on their name and it pulls them up for editing.
Gusto submits all tax payments and reports too. Even submits child support!

Minpunten: One time deductions. I would love to see that feature. As for now, you have to create a deduction on the employee screen, then go back to the process payroll screen. I wish it could be added to the other more detailed pay options.

• Beoordeeld op 16-9-2021
Ian C.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021

"Wasted my time and money, was literally counting the days until the end of the fiscal year."

Opmerkingen: negative, cumbersome, patronizing, too expensive.

Pluspunten: Nothing. I was migrated to it from XERO, when they decided to no longer do payroll

Minpunten: Honestly, I HATED the stupid animated piggy bank. Probably seems trivial, but it seemed emblematic of a company that was more concerned about making their software look like an iPhone app, than making it work well. The payroll was cumbersome. It woudn't let me do payroll early, or late. It basically made me run payroll within a two day window. Bank account low? Still made you run payroll, or would hassle you about messages about being late. Want to go on vacation and do a couple weeks of payroll early? Nope, out of luck. When they told me they would manage my health care premiums, I thought, great! Nope, after a week of emails and after several phone calls, I found out they were just trying to be group managers, and insurance brokers by offering me different insurers that I could choose. Zero help if I already had a group plan set up. Plus too expensive. Patriot is way simpler, and way cheaper. I do see lots of my millenial patients that are working for startups that probably won't be in business in 5 years seem to have Gusto as their payroll, so I'm just not the business that Gusto is a fit for.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2021
Financiële dienstverlening, 10.000+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-9-2021

"Highly recommended - easy to to do payroll"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience rolling out this product in HR has been great - users are happy, and has improved performance >15%

Pluspunten: - excellent interface
- handles variety of employee class - full time, part time and contractors
- handles paperwork for administration, tax purposes and immigration. No other competitors dot hat
- available across all states in US

Minpunten: - Inflexibility in some areas, limited choices and product makes you stick to their workflow. Trying to submit for a feature request takes a long time to implement

• Beoordeeld op 11-9-2021
Misty M.
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021

"Gusto is the Besto!"

Opmerkingen: Their customer service is excellent and the staff is very well versed in payroll issues. Their easy-to-use platform and on-boarding process make it one of my favorite payroll processing companies!

Pluspunten: Gusto has a wonderful onboarding platform that takes a lot of the work off the plate of the accountant (or business owner) and puts that work onto the new hire. In addition, I recommend Gusto to all my QB's online clients because their integration for the data entry is seamless! They also have $100 per client referral bonuses and while I don't make nearly as much money as my branded payroll on the referrals it's still a great platform for my smaller clients that can't afford my platform.

Minpunten: The reports they provide are not very robust but I haven't run into a situation where I've needed something they didn't have a report for...yet!

• Beoordeeld op 27-7-2021
Dulce L.
Legal Assistant
Rechtspraktijk, 11-50 werknemers
    Zonder beoordeling
    Zonder beoordeling
  • Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021

"So simple but amazing!"

Pluspunten: I love that you can see your whole team. There’s basic profiles that show their name, role, birthdays and work anniversary.
I also love that there’s an app now that will allow you to view your check and manage your money without having to login to the website.
I love how I can access my benefits (insurance, 401k, PTO & sick balance) so easily.

Minpunten: I wish the app allowed for control of benefits. I understand the current app is for money management but it would be nice if they released a fully functional app.

• Beoordeeld op 10-9-2021
Jaze P.
Jaze P.
System Administrator
Architectuur en planning, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021

"Go For The Gusto (My Point Of View)"

Opmerkingen: After using this software for just one month, I started thinking to myself "Why didn't I take Accounting in high school more seriously, I think I could've been a Chartered Accountant by now..." This software makes everything look so basic, I become totally engaged when I use it.

Pluspunten: The best user interface I have ever come across on a Payroll system. Given the advantages, the price point is pretty descent as well but most importantly, the ease of deployment is what totally stands out to me. Never have I set up a Payroll system so quickly in my 8 years of using different types.

Minpunten: I would like to pay a one time fee that would allow me to own it straight up instead of renting it out every month.

• Beoordeeld op 14-8-2021
Dianette B.
Dianette B.
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021

"Gusto has the GUSTO"

Opmerkingen: Overall it was 5 start!

Pluspunten: Loved how easy it was to connect independent contractors and w2 employees and ensure their paperwork was completed and their taxes sent in as required

Minpunten: I really did not have any part of Gusto that I did not like

• Beoordeeld op 11-10-2021
Dare 'seun A.
Dare 'seun A.
HR payroll Logistics Coordinator (HLC)
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021

"Gusto is a great Software"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is that this is a great product.

Pluspunten: It's easy to use, the user interface is friendly, no payroll errors

Minpunten: It's a bit pricey and my big drawback is that it doesn't have like an offline backup. Once internet connection is poor, the software cannot be optimally used

• Beoordeeld op 24-6-2021
Graphic Designer
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2021

"Gusto have a nice system for selling & make a brand platform"

Opmerkingen: Nice & perfectly good experience

Pluspunten: the all feature is greatly nice useful & perfect functionality to user for selling their product & make a brand.

Minpunten: many confusing a part of steps transactions, maybe need to make a simpler to can understand.

• Beoordeeld op 11-7-2021
Milan M.
CPA, Financial Advisor
  • Beoordeeld op 18-10-2021

"Vimlan Tax Services LLC"

Opmerkingen: Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

Pluspunten: -It's web based
-one login for staff for access to all clients.
-MFA ability for each login
-ability to control which clietns assigned to which login.
- like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings
- multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc.
- tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed,
- great integration with Tsheets for time clock

Minpunten: There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period. EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report. Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done. There is NO mobile app. There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing. Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

• Beoordeeld op 18-10-2021
Andrew H.
Systems administrator
  • Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021

"Best payroll company out there"

Opmerkingen: Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

Pluspunten: We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

Minpunten: There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

• Beoordeeld op 4-3-2021
Rick M.
Director of photography
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021

"Payroll with a personal touch"

Opmerkingen: I’ve used Gusto as a freelancer with clients that operate their business with this service. I also use it at my day job with my Agency to manage my team's time off benefits and payroll. It’s a great product that I find myself recommending to others all the time

Pluspunten: There are many products available that handle payroll, benefits, and employee database. My favorite thing about Gusto is that it uses a very human and personal approach to what could very easily be a cold and lifeless system or department. I love the option to add contractors through he payroll system too. The gusto customer service team is top notch. Turbo Tax integration is fantastic

Minpunten: There’s very little to complain about with Gusto. I do wish it had a more catered option for freelancer one man band type of operations.

• Beoordeeld op 23-2-2021
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Payroll Specialist
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021

"Best DIY software in the payroll market"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Gusto for for a couple of years now and love it. They are consistently working on improving and seek guidance from their partners. Like with any software, there are funny little quirks that you get to know. Overall, it is a fantastic platform.

Pluspunten: Gusto's self-onboarding and employee communication is leaps and bounds ahead of their competition, as is their clean, user-friendly interface.

Minpunten: Customer service has been struggling recently. There should be a way to have a salary that doesn't change when the hours are changed. The other downside is that if there is an error, you have to void the entire payroll. An option to void a single check would be a great improvement.

• Beoordeeld op 6-1-2021
Carly F.
Carly F.
  • Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020

"Awesome Product and Support Staff"

Opmerkingen: Payroll and tax payments can be time consuming and Gusto allows for the accounting team to do more important work and still feel like everything is being taken care of on the payroll side. Their customer service teams are extremely supportive and helpful.

Pluspunten: Auto-sync and tax payments are the best features of the product that go above other products. Gusto will file the taxes for you, will send corrections if need be, and keeps track of all of that for your ease of mind. Their customer service team is above reproach, always willing to look into a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.

Minpunten: This is nitpicky, but the layout of the website often changes slightly. It would be nice if there was more consistency in the format. But the tool itself is above reproach.

• Beoordeeld op 29-12-2020
William P.
General Manager
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020

"Foundational HR Tools for the Little Guys"

Opmerkingen: Excellent! I love their customer service, I love that they keep me aware of what's going on in the world of HR/Payroll laws. I love that they helped find retirement and heath care options for my employees so that I can grow the benefits to my folks! I'm obviously a big fan of what these guys are doing.

Pluspunten: These guys make me compliant with the evolving landscape of HR and payroll without distracting me from the core functions of my small business. They made on-boarding from my old payroll system easy. They found mistakes I'd made and helped me to correct them so even my tax history was compliant. Their customer service is excellent and I'm incredibly pleased with their Homebase integration. Super clean!

Minpunten: While the onboarding was much smoother than I anticipated, it was still a bit more cumbersome than described. It's definitely a hands-on process.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2020
Karen A.
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020

"Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses"

Opmerkingen: Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Pluspunten: Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Minpunten: Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

• Beoordeeld op 30-6-2020
Delene O.
Medische praktijk, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020

"CUSTOMER SERVICE IS OVER THE TOP"

Opmerkingen: We have had Intuit (quickbooks) for years and years. And for years and years we have hated it. The customer service is horrible, and so we finally decided to try something else. We found Gusto on an internet search, did a little research and decided that this smaller company might just be what we were looking for. Entering all of the employee information and weekly payroll numbers is super simple. The screens are easy to understand, not cluttered at all. And the Pig - oh the pig - there's a cute little pig that takes a walk when you switch screens. He's a cutie!!!

Pluspunten: We are finally done with Intuit Payroll. So difficult to actually talk to a live person when you need help. I did a little research and found that Gusto does payroll for small companies so I decided to give them a try. My thought was that it certainly can't be any worse than Intuit. And WOW - did they ever Overdeliver! The absolute best thing about Gusto is that you don't have to go through a bazillion menus on the phone trying to figure out which number to press so that your call gets routed to the right person. You actually get to talk to a live person when you call their company. Setting up all of the employees has been very easy, nothing difficult to figure out, the flow from one screen to the next is not complicated at all. So far - we love Gusto!

Minpunten: The only thing that I think they could improve on would be integrating your existing numbers into their system. In order to be able to print accurate W-2's at the end of the year, I have to enter my employee paystubs from January 1 through today (May) into their system. It makes sense, I know it has to be done. It is just a tedious job and I'd rather not do it. Although I must say, that the 3 times I ran into a snag while entering the information, I called them and the issue was fixed instantly. Their customer service ROCKS!

• Beoordeeld op 22-5-2020
Alex B.
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019

"Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business"

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

Pluspunten: We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

Minpunten: The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

• Beoordeeld op 30-8-2019
Knox P.
Founder & CEO
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020

"Literally a worry-free payroll solution"

Opmerkingen: Gusto saves our company lots of time! I spend literally an hour on HR/payroll each week, because Gusto does so much of the heavy lifting. For the price, I totally believe I am getting great ROI. It also integrates well with our accounting software.

Pluspunten: Gusto makes managing employee relations, payroll, and benefits so simple. You truly get a lot of bang for your buck. We're able to manage payroll processing; time/attendance; benefits; onboarding; and salary offers all in place. Their web-based technology has great up-time and is very easy to use. I also like the fact that Gusto does all of your federal and state payroll document filings and return (quarterly and annual). Every form needed to remain in compliance with the feds and state are filed by Gusto on your behalf. That takes the headache away and allows my company to focus on matters that are more critical at this time.

Minpunten: There is not much I can say here other than their support isn't necessarily a phone call away. That said, they answer emails and tickets super quick. I haven't been much in a pinch to need an immediate response to issues, and their self-service support center is rather extensive.

• Beoordeeld op 9-10-2020
Sandy G.
  • Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020

"User Friendly"

Opmerkingen: Very good. We always recommend Gusto as one of the top payroll companies to use for our clients that are starting payroll for the first time.

Pluspunten: I use Gusto for my clients as well as for our own company. I find it very user friendly, especially for my tech-phobic clients. I also like their tech support. They are easy to reach by phone, chat or email and the technicians are very patient.

Minpunten: The import mapping. This is the only reason I wouldn't give 5 stars. When the payroll is simple, the mapping is fine but for more complicated payrolls, the mapping is a nightmare.
Also, that it imports to Xero as a bill. Clients find it really difficult to grasp how to work with this. In their mind payroll has already been "paid" so when they see it show up as an unpaid bill, they get confused or worried that their employees didn't get paid.

• Beoordeeld op 26-3-2020
Jessi F.
Director of Marketing and Operations
Voedselproductie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021

"Gusto is my favorite payroll software ever!!"

Opmerkingen: Great customer service, great value, great UI, I've referred to to so many people already.

Pluspunten: It's like someone was listening to me complain about Quickbooks payroll and ADP (and Tsheets) and made a software just for me. It's so simple - I was using an accountant to run payroll through ADP - Gusto saves so much time I can do it myself.

Minpunten: The reporting tools aren't super robust.

• Beoordeeld op 28-5-2021
Lance V.
Web Developer
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019

"Gusto has won me over for life."

Opmerkingen: Time sheets, paycheck stubs, tax documents for my employees are all available to them without any extra work needed by me. Gusto takes care of it al.

Pluspunten: I love how easy it is for my employees to see their paycheck stubs, get their tax documents, and even do a early cash out option if they need a little extra money before payday. They have recently introduced time tracking, which solved another issue I had with keeping track of everyone's hours in another product.

Minpunten: I don't have many cons regarding Gusto. So far it has met all my needs flawlessly. The one con I would say is that the insurance process could be a little less confusing.

• Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
Andrea O.
Physician
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020

"Payroll has become a breeze!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

Pluspunten: I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

Minpunten: The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.

• Beoordeeld op 20-5-2020
Director of Growth
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021

"Payroll for the twenty first century"

Opmerkingen: Overall, even though we were hesitant at first, we couldn’t be happier that we made the switch from our previous provider. We’ve gotten lots of very positive feedback from our employees on the system as well!

Pluspunten: I love the clean, simple, modern, easy to use user interface and user experience - for both the admin and employees in Gusto. It feels robust and relevant, not clunky and convoluted like many other outdated, expensive systems.

Minpunten: I do wish there were some more integrations, and/or that the present integrations were slightly more robust.

• Beoordeeld op 12-2-2021