Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Gusto

Gusto maakt salarisverwerking, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en HR verfrissend eenvoudig voor kleine bedrijven.

Meer informatie over Gusto

It is super helpful especially for start ups when there might not be a designated HR person and the support staff is very helpful.

Hard to set up, produces the wrong information, is hard to correct, little to no customer support.

Beoordelingen van Gusto

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Gusto heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 3.882 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Gusto eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (3.882)

Stephen
Stephen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Gusto is the iPhone of Payroll

5,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Highly Powerful Project Payroll Easy Management Solution.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Extremely helpful budgeting and project payment and expense management package and the interface is very easy to access.

Capabilities like time management and the multiple projects employee database management on this system are profitable. Creating financial data reports and the analytics production in real time via this platform is excellent and easy to coordinate.

The learning is easy and reliable technical service and for me i got nothing against the product.

Kristina
Marketing Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

The Gusto onboarding process is really simple

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The ease of use is unrivaled, regardless of whether I'm using my phone or my PC. The degree of protection that Gusto offers is truly remarkable. I can log in with confidence every time because my information is protected.

The onboarding process has been very easy and clear, and I love it. As an added bonus, they offered us the first three months free of charge as a promotional offer. This is a huge advantage, especially when testing new software.

I see myself depending to a certain extent on the platform, which will limit my future possibilities, because that is the only drawback of any type of platform: that they are usually proprietary.

Patricia
Chief Financial Officer in VS
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Extremely Unreliable Payroll Service

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been extremely stressful. Starting a new business, especially on a smaller scale is already a stressful experience daily. The last thing you want to stress about is your staff being paid in a timely manner. I literally log into Gusto daily to make sure my access to run payroll isn't blocked for some crazy reason. It's unreal! This is by far the most stressful experience. I am honestly leaving this review to avoid potential customers the headache, not because Gusto will take any of this into consideration.

Onboarding process is easy and easy interface for employees.

Customer service is absolutely horrible. There's no problem-solving solutions in place. There are many times that I call and hang up to call back once I hear Someone that I know will not be any help to me. I keep calling until I hit the lottery and actually get someone who is invested in helping me resolve issues. There's no care for the actual business owner. This company only cares about their monthly fee and could care less about your issues with their company. They take forever to resolve issues, like a whole week. SO, make sure you don't have any payroll issues during the pay week because your staff will not get paid through this platform.

Amanda
Developer and Admin in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent, user-friendly payroll app

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It's an excellent app with no issues whatsoever that we have encountered so far.

It is very user friendly and easy for the contractors to set up. The tracking is very clear and it issues 1099s at the end of the year electronically.

The initial stage of payroll delays the payroll for a longer period of time but after a few months, you have the option then of next day.

Brandon
VP in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great product for a medium sized company!

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

The team was great at Gusto with on boarding and helping us setup links to quick books and our scheduling software. They provide great customer service if you have problem or issues running payroll.

We have to get used to the pay cycle part and how off cycle payroll works. Off Cycle payrolls are a lot of manual entry of information and take a lot longer to run.

Cleo
VP, People and Operations in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great option for small teams

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: easy to use on the admin side and the user side. Fair PEPM cost.

great option for small teams. You can process payroll, house HR data and some basic L&D

not a lot of API integrations. Lack on benefits integration

Yolanda
Digital Coordinator in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

User friendly and modern Payroll platform

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great app to use for small businesses, but it may not be best suited for businesses with more than 100 employees or multiple locations.

I enjoy the interface and UI design of the app. Eye-catching and similar to understand. Easy to use for any user of any age.

Small bugs. Some businesses may prefer more flexibility to tailor features to their needs. Small issues with payroll.

Herbert
Head Of Operations in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Seamless payroll support

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has been a transformative tool for our monthly payroll tasks, cutting them down to a mere minute.

Very clear and concise interface for payroll, benefits and reporting, and the customer support is always there when we need them.

I wish the time tracking was more detailed.

Sushmita
Developer in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Amazing experience

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Value for money ,easy to use,
Good features.

Gusto is the best overall payroll, gusto let you run payroll in minutes, with automatic state.

Unlimited payroll runs, transparent pricing .

Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 51-200 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Based on my experience, I would recommend it to other companies.

Gusto is intuitive and easy for the whole team to use. It worked really well for our distributed team throughout the pandemic.

I really can not think of any cons about Gusto.

Karen
CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Great Payroll Processing Platform for Small Businesses

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall Gusto has been great for our company. We save time and money handling payroll in-house, as opposed to paying an outside service to do it for us. And we have peace of mind that Gusto is there to support us when/if we need it.

Gusto has been a great resource for us to handle our own payroll processing & HR management in-house. It is super easy to set up and manage and has a really intuitive user interface. Onboarding new employees is a snap, time-tracking is simple to manage for both employees and managers, and running payroll only takes us a few minutes twice a month. Having employees able to manage their own banking info and paycheck splits and W4s has saved our HR dept a ton of time and headaches. And we love having an online library of company forms and documents we can distribute to employees quickly and easily. Also, their customer support is amazing. We are signed up for the Conceriege level service and have a dedicated team of customer service people who are knowledgable and friendly and responsive and have helped us out with innumerable questions.

Moving from our previous payroll processor (ADP) to Gusto was easy, because we decided to do it at the beginning of a new fiscal year. The one issue we did experience was in setting up our company's Federal and State tax filing details. Gusto does not assist you with this, so we had to track down all of our company's employer account #s and UI tax rates and filing frequencies for the 3 different states where we have employees and manually enter it into Gusto. We ended up making a mistake on one state's filing frequency, which ended up costing us a bit of $$ in penalties. It would have been nice if Gusto had been able to assist us with this as part of the switch over from ADP. Also, Gusto does not offer benefits administration in our state (yet). Hopefully that will be coming soon, as it would be nice to handle payroll and benefits through one platform. And they could cut down on the number of "recommended" services from affiliated companies that pop up on the admin dashboard these days.

Andrew
Systems administrator in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Best payroll company out there

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Hands down the best and most cost-effective payroll bureau I have ever had the pleasure to do business with. I will not only recommend it to clients that don't have a payroll service but I will recommend it over any other payroll service there is essentially. It's way cheaper and way easier to use. I also have seen less mistakes then pay checks or ADP as I have worked with their payroll reports quite often when doing bookkeeping

We used to do around payroll through a company called pay soft.. or ProPay maybe another name for it. The program was decent a little bit cumbersome and the check stock was extremely expensive. They did their own payroll as a bureau. As a result of having their own proprietary software built they also sold it which was overpriced and in the long run didn't make us money. Just being a recommendation agency essentially and controlling if you ever clients payroll through gusto it's made us more money and they offer way more than ADP or paychecks ever has offered us.

There's not much I don't like about this software besides maybe the fact that it isn't really a software that you download it's an internet interface so if you're internet somehow becomes unreachable or it's down you can't really print out checks with proper taxes withheld. This is An occurrence few and far between and can always be advanced and then paid back once you can access it again. A desktop GUI that just calls in the website would be a handy tool for owners and accountants to be able to take more effort into their own hands on payroll

Milan
CPA, Financial Advisor in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Vimlan Tax Services LLC

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, 7 out of 10, could be better. It's better than most, but it needs to be better.

-It's web based -one login for staff for access to all clients. -MFA ability for each login -ability to control which clietns assigned to which login. - like other payroll engines, it does automatic paymetns (immediately) and automatic filings - multiple reports available, quarterly/monthly/yearly, etc. - tracks PTO, SIck, and auto generates if needed, - great integration with Tsheets for time clock

There is no ONE consolidated report for all clients on a custom period. EG, if I wanted a 1st quarter payroll report, with selected clients on each row of the report, and the columns having the headings for say, different data points like "gross payroll, net pay, 401K deferred, 401K roth, IL state tax paid, 941 done?" then that style of report is ONLY available if you pull that report down client by client, NOT for all clients or selected clients as a consolidated report. Email alerts are not there for specific things, like if a client exceeds a payrol amount or if a large net reimbursement check is done. There is NO mobile app. There is NO standard custom 401K year end "Annual census" report which ties in all the data points for a 5500 filing. Gusto also competes with providers for health insurance and 401K. Financial advisors like me only want Gusto to do the payroll part, not compete with us on the benefits part.

Linda
Linda
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 10.000+ werknemers

Gusto is a great cost-effective HR tool

4,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Staff is friendly and helpful, and they respond quickly to emails (in less than an hour, on average). The website is well-organized and simple to use. We switched from Intuit Payroll because it made paying state taxes to the appropriate agencies a snap.

Overall, it's a nice piece of ux design. The reality is that the criterion for usability for most goods in this space is simply that they work. With enough enthusiasm, most tasks become not only feasible but also simple. It's as simple as a few natural mouse clicks.

When I try to build a report that fits my exact specifications, I'm often forced to generate more data than necessary just to get to the data I want. It would be more convenient if you provided a part where I could pick and choose the data points that would go into my report.

Corey
General Manager in VS
Horeca, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Payroll done simple enough for ANY staff member.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gusto is extremely helpful and efficient. My team enjoys the "social media" aspect of it, where new hires are introduced to the team before they even begin working. It goes a long way towards building a team. I would highly recommend Gusto to any small business trying to manage their staff. Onboarding is a breeze and gets the employees involved in their own financial matters. Even the least tech savvy person should be easily capable of following the necessary steps to be hired, paid, etc.

Employees are able to punch in and out using anything with an internet connection. Additionally, you can turn on Geolocation so that you can ensure the employee is actually on-site when they punch in & out. Best yet, they can actually leave notes in regards to what tasks were completed for the day. It's very helpful to have this built-in tracking feature for accountability with my very small staff.

Unfortunately, there is no effective scheduling tool (at least in my opinion), which forces me to go to another software provider for employee scheduling. Ideally, both scheduling and payroll could be done through the same web based software. This would also make it easier to compare scheduled vs. actually worked hours.

Albert
HR Manager in Malta
Kunst en nijverheid, 11-50 werknemers

The Payroll Software for any Business Size

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The experience of our business using Gusto has been very positive and we recommend other businesses to implement this software if they are facing issues relating to payroll as well as other HR services. The software is very user friendly and no great technical knowledge is required.

This software has been of great importance for our business in managing payroll as well as other HR services. We implemented this software as we hit 9 employees as we were having issues relating to payroll receiving several complaints from our employees. The complaints have reduced drastically as soon as we implemented Gusto, which hence resulted in time as well as cost savings as well as more satisfied employees.

There can be some improvements made to leave management as sometimes it is difficult to navigate through the software especially when the leave is of less than a day.

Heather
Director in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Payroll Made Easy

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gusto has made processing payroll so simple. The platform is easy to use and navigate. The PTO tracking tool helps myself and staff be able to see how many hours they have used and how many they have left.

Gusto allows me to run payroll aligned with ProCare. I love that I can enter information as the pay period goes and Gusto saves the changes. Time sheets are integrated from ProCare so I don't have to calculate hours worked.

I have yet to find a feature that I do not like. Everything runs smoothly and employees are paid on time with direct deposit.

Coby
Vice President in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Great payroll service for the little guy

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Gusto is doing a better job than my previous payroll company for less money. They seem to really care about their customers and their experience.

The payroll features make doing payroll very easy. The employees can log their times and I can easily verify them and sync it with payroll. I feel like this company really cares about their customers much more than my previous "large payroll provider"

Site navigation can be a little bit difficult at times. I have to do some searching to find what I am looking for. Reporting is OK but could be better.

Bryan
Vice President, Finance in VS
Directiekantoor, 51-200 werknemers

Terrible customer service, average system, Predatory Lender

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The world has caught up to Gusto. It is just a run of the mill self-service payroll firm. Comparing any self-service firm to a full-service firm, the self-service firm will win on cost, though that is about it. In addition to losing on Customer Service, the constant annoying sales pitches and calls regarding HR benefits as well as the firm charging for simple improvements, such as adding paid-for time tracking is a severe detriment. The fact that it has now morphed into a Payday Lend is the last straw for me. I do not trust Gusto with my firm's or employee's data and am extremely happy that I never moved any healthcare or other benefit systems to their control. I have been with the firm since our beginning, but will be moving on to another system as soon as possible.

This is one of the many common low-cost self-service payroll solutions. It allows you to pay your Employees and Contractors and handles virtually all of the taxes and processing of payments to the taxing authorities. The interface is on par with the many other UX/UI's in the industry. As is industry standard, Employees are emailed all end of year documents automatically. The company also offers access to two-day payroll processing.

Customer Service is terrible - an absolute nightmare. When mistakes are made by Gusto, they are hard, if not impossible to fix and/or get them to admit to. The firm has attempted (and mostly failed to my knowledge) to enter the higher margin HR platform and benefits fold. The firm has also just begun predatory lending at rates advertised as 1% which are actually as high as 45.63% (per their own fine print). The Customer Service in this area (from my limited exposure) provides misleading at best and false at worst information. This used to be a great firm, but there was an initial turning point where it began to focus more on marketing than the system, which then led to the constant sales calls for HR and other insurance services, which has led now, to Payday Lending. There had been an Intuit integration issue that seems to have finally been solved. Additionally, the firm has the same problem with missed payments and 941 misfilings that other full-service platforms have, however the customer service is severely lacking and resolutions take forever. The platform also can not handle an employee working in two states (more common in the North East). The cost for paying contractors is too high which limits the usefulness of the system overall - forcing a company to keep Employee Payroll, Contractor Payments, and expense reimbursements on separate systems. I have also received tax filings from another firm as their own CSR system combined two threads and had to speak to the a

Bryan
Director Of Operations in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Love and Hate with Gusto

3,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If all you are doing is simple payroll processing then I think this is a good option for you. If you have many employees and you offer benefits good luck. Gusto has the worst customer service I would say in the industry. It is extremely hard to get help from their customer service. It seems like the thought and belief is pass the buck to someone else.

This software is easy to setup and has basic things for businesses. Gusto has a nice user website site that you can do many things very quickly. If you are looking for simple reports and processing than this is good.

The Absolute worst customer service! If you ever need help with your payroll especially benefits administration good luck getting help. Gusto completely messed up our health insurance plans and signed up our employees with health plans that are not even offered in our state. It took 5 months and threats from our lawyers before they would finally respond from someone that knew what they were doing.

Jacquie
Program Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Absolutely Love this Full Feature Easy to Use Product!

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: If I were to leave this world today, ANYONE could jump onto Gusto and fall right into step. That is how easy this program is.

I cannot say enough about how much our company loves this product. If any company tries to sell us a product that claims to do the same things, we turn them down flat! So many companies are "Ala Cart". Not Gusto. We have been using Gusto since 2017 and hope that we can always use them. This is very user friendly, allows self-onboarding by the employee, allows time tracking for hourly employees, time tracking by project, handles your benefit plans, open enrollment, workers compensation insurance payments, payroll, taxes, new employee reports, tax reporting, W-2's, 1099's, payment of contractors both domestic and international (in November 2023, you will be able to pay international employees). Nothing is complicated in any way shape or form. Gusto is so stress free and works with many other programs. We use their partner EasyLlama for training (yes, that is a minimal fee payable to EasyLlama) and that is amazing. I can't say enough about how wonderful this is. If I ask the owners if they want to add a benefit, their first questions is always, "do they work with Gusto"?

In 8+ years, I have not found a single negative thing with Gusto, even through COVID, they seemed to not miss a beat with their customer service.

Alex
Owner in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Gusto - Payroll Simplified For A Busy Small Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Gusto is a great software. It has added some automation into our payroll and business. It gives me the peace of mind that my employees are being paid on time, and that taxes and insurance are being handled correctly. The added PTO features, and the ability to add retirement, and healthcare in the same platform is amazing as well.

We chose to move to Gusto when we looked to simplify and streamline our payroll. As a small business owner juggling payroll and all the other tasks associated with running a business, PTO management, HR management etc., was becoming a big time sink and we did some research and came across Gusto. Moving to Gusto simplified and automated many of those above tasks. It made it easier to track employee time off requests, made it dead simple and automated getting employees to fill out forms, and sign HR documents. And handling payroll, taxes, and such was so much easier after moving to Gusto. Once payroll was set up and configured, it runs on Autopilot. This allows me to know that payroll is being done every 2 weeks and that I have nothing to worry about. We hire a new employee and the employee is automatically added to the system and I know that everything is done correctly, including the workmen's comp insurance, etc. Overall, Gusto allows me to be more efficient with time and ensure everything is being taken care of.

The hardest part for us and the least liked feature in Gusto is trying to set up net-zero paychecks for me and my partner. There was no easy way to set up a paycheck to go completely to taxes. It required some calculations and messing with withholding amounts. Would be nice if there was an easier way to implement net-zero paychecks.

Rachel
Project Manager in VS
Horeca, 11-50 werknemers

Payroll that does not disappoint

5,0 5 maanden geleden

This system is not only easy to set up but the user end is incredibly friendly. The system tracks all of our payroll, PTO and tax information and all but runs itself. After having used a few other options this was by far the best value for our money.

They used to offer a paycheck advance option that some of our employees took advantage of and this feature was removed.

Andrea
Physician in VS
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Payroll has become a breeze!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I would recommend Gusto since it is very easy to use and navigate, and they literally handle all aspects of payroll. In the last 5 years of using their service, I have had no problems submitting their forms to my accoutant, he is pleased with the access to their services as well!

I am not an accountant, nor did I take any business or accounting classes in college. Payroll was always a chore and a daunting task. Gusto has taken over all those aspects and provided an online way to check in on employees info/w2's, tax info at a glance, and even sends reminders when employees are due to be paid, who has been paid and who has not etc, it has made payroll so fun!

The customer service is great, but the response time on answers is longer than desired. I am used to dealing with online companies that respond to businesses right away, or even just answer one part of the problem and let me know they will get back to me on the rest of the problem with more in depth solutions.

Tim
President in VS
Groothandel, 2-10 werknemers

Good software not great.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although some issues are frustrating the software works better than QuickBooks payroll. The cost also offsets some of the issues.

Most functions are easy to use. Some are more difficult and although they may offer some features, they can be difficult to find.

Customer support. I think when you pay for software you should have a phone number you can reach out to for technical support. I personally do not like paying for a service where I have to send a message and wait for a call back. This makes it more difficult when you are processing something time sensitive, such as payroll, and have to stop what you are doing only to hope you have time to go back to it when they finally call you. Employees have also complained about customer service regarding their accounts.