Over Ortto

Autopilot biedt eenvoudige en visuele marketing automation software.

Meer informatie over Ortto

It was not possible to comprehend all the features of this product in the trial period. Documentation was a bit weak.

Beoordelingen van Ortto

Waar voor je geld

Ortto heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 107 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Ortto eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (107)

Garrett
Garrett
Marketing Manager - Technology in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A Great Alternative to Full-Fledged Automation Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Autopilot is a great solution if you're looking for something to automate a sequence of emails. I wouldn't consider it a replacement for full-fledged marketing automation software... yet, but it's a fantastic tool for email automation. Just keep in mind that there are a few hiccups that you'll potentially need to navigate such as email SpamAssassin errors (always use mail-tester.com to check your emails) and CRM sync issues.

It seems to me that Autopilot does only one thing - but it does that one thing REALLY well. I tested Autopilot briefly for a few weeks as an alternative to the drip program functionality in our Marketing Automation software. I was extremely impressed with how easy it is to build a drip program (called a "Journey" within Autopilot), as well as with the breadth of logic and functionality offered. Autopilot really sets itself apart with some amazing - seriously amazing - integrations and functionality that our Automation platform doesn't offer, such as sending SMS text messages or physical postcards. I really like that Autopilot offers in-app chat support, and that you generally don't need to wait longer than 5 minutes to get someone to help you out.

During the few weeks I tested Autopilot, I found a few issues that prevented me from really continuing to use the software for my use-case. The integration with Salesforce was clunky and un-intuitive, and most concerningly, it seemed that when the platform saw leads that already existed in Salesforce, it would stop them from progressing through the drip program. This was a real frustration, and I ended up just disconnecting Autopilot from the CRM in order to finish my test. Another concern we had was that after testing the emails I had configured using mail-tester.com, there was an error identified that could only be resolved by getting a dedicated IP address - something which adds a significant additional monthly cost to the cost of the program.

Kate
Kate
Growth Manager in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

A great tool, with great visual cues, powerful automation and integrations

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great platform, easy to learn and use, engaging for the team, awesome customer support, truly helpful content. No regrets. It's perfect for teams that are just starting out.

Because of the visual workflow (or journeys, as they appropriately call them) builder, this is an easy platform to catch on to. Getting the team to dive in and build our or edit journeys is quick and simple and doesn't require two days of reading documentation and tutorials to understand. Autopilot has done an amazing job of making the building of the workflows collaborative as well. Being able to annotate, comment, add images etc helps not only the team understand the goals, but is killer for reminding you why you built something the way you did a month later. The email, CRM, Slack integrations are all easy to set up and use as well.

I believe they are working on it since there have been a lot of updates recently, but the email manager could use a bit more love - it just doesn't stand out as well against the rest of the platform. Building and editing an individual email is simple enough, but managing the full list can be tricky. The reporting on the messaging bot is also lacking - but that feature is easy to use and helpful. It's easy to trust that they will continue to improve this.

Aleksandr
Aleksandr
Principal Software Engineer in VS
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Does not worth it's money

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Autopilot seems to lag behind of Intercom in a term of features, developer support, documentation, and adoption. There are much less how to's, and it is rarely discussed on the internet.
In my opinion, it is poorly priced in a terms of proce-features.
I'd keep an eye on it as it may be able to make a leap and offer full-fledged solution. It is not there yet.

I can not withstand the temptation to compare Autopilot to Intercom. So.. 2 rewievs in 1? It is somehow more stable than Intercom and overall offers a bit smoother experience. API server are bit more stable, less 500. Dashboard is ... standard. I mean at some point Autopilot and Intercom dashboards become prety much the same having the main differences in namings. Autopilot have journeys which are the same as Intercoms lifecycles (onboardings), there are the same chats, same integrations, same conversation channels. API recently got a long awaited updated and email is no longer the sole unique key - the thing that drove a number of customers including me away, because sometimes it is required to have different customers with a same email or without email at all. Well, now it is fixed.

Autopilot offers no client libs except for JavaScript. You want to use it - you write your own client library, this is something you better keep in mind if your scenario includes server side events. It's API is somewhat cumbersome to understand. The technical support is a bit better that Intercoms, but I can not say it was of a much help. Probably the biggest issue we faced with autopilot is constant feeling that product developers would prefer not to meet client's need, they are living in a world where clients solve their problems on their own. Ivory tower one could say, huh?

Leni
CEO in VK
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Autopilot is going the wrong direction

4,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using Autopilot for years and was a big fan of the good old Journey. I was really excited about the new platform. The data integration and visualisation was promising. I was shocked when they rebranded to Ortto after so many years out of the blue, and even though the new platform does have really nice features, overall it has way too many bugs and shows inconsistent results all the time, making it worthless for KPI measurement. I am also not a big fan of how they have changed long time features, like dropping integration with Typeforms and locking in features, like removing SMS integration with Twilio, for example, forcing us to buy expensive SMS packages from them.Also think the new limits are too low. The email "allowance" is low, and you will end up paying extra every month.

Interface and automation capabilities. It's clean, easy on the eye and most of the time, easy to find what you're looking for.

The new platform has huge number of bugs and it's showing inconsistent data. Even within the app itself, you will see different results in different parts of the platform. Some results are very inconsistent, like for example, WooCommerce sales for a campaign reporting a much different number than the campaign.

Reactie Ortto

2 maanden geleden

Hi Leni, Thank you for leaving a 4-star review. We are happy to hear you are enjoying Ortto's interface and automation capabilities. Our Support team has been in touch in regard to the data inconsistencies you were seeing, we are here to help if these problems persist. We do have a Typeform integration available to our users, you can find more information about this here: https://ortto.com/integrations/typeform/ If you would like to set up a demo to walk through the Ortto platform and discuss features like SMS, please reach out to our team on chat or [email protected] We would love to show you around the platform and ensure you are able to make the most of all of Ortto's features and capabilities. Thank you for being an Ortto customer.

Alaa
Technical Outsourcing Specialist in Jordanië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Quality automation that organizes and attracts new customers

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: As a result of Ortto's automation, we've been able to build advertising campaigns and develop our customer base with ease, and we've always been thinking about increasing our database and targeting new customers. Our ability to respond quickly to changes is bolstered by the quality of the reports we get.

Ortto offers a wide range of tools and templates to help you design a workflow and keep track of every aspect of it. In addition to the Ortto analytics that indicate how many customers reply and interact with messages, I love the ready-made templates that allow me to design campaigns and send them to lists of contacts. When it comes to reporting to management, the reporting system and dashboard are quite efficient. It's also great to have Ortto's automated functionality for adding new consumers and iteratively replicating prior campaigns while also updating target lists. Using automation, we can arrange our email sending dates so that we may target clients with our messages at specific times and dates. To me, Ortto's most appealing feature is the fact that it brings together a wide range of marketing tools into one platform where I can analyze and report on all of these elements at once. When it comes to reworking the subject lines, a copywriting helper can be an excellent solution to overcome writer's block. In addition, I greatly appreciate the Ortto team's responsiveness to clients' needs, since they are always ready to reply to any questions or requests.

Because Ortto is so user-friendly and has so many resources for learning how everything works, there aren't any drawbacks worth mentioning. Additionally, the system's ease of use makes it easy for new employees to learn how the system works and to integrate it with other systems that the business uses.

Adrien
Adrien
Leader Acquisition Marketing in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Good tool but some things to improve

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Autopilot has been a good tool to use but we had too many issues with the tool. There were a lot of disconnections with Pipedrive. The e-mail features are not that great.

I like the simplicity and the design of the tool. It's very easy to understand and to set up. There a lot of connections with other platforms such ad Google Ads Facebook and CRMs.

I do not like the price model, it's quite expansive. Be careful. And the connectivity with Pipedrive is not very good.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
Co-Founder & CTO in
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Incredible Value. Make use of the templates. Explore the possibilities.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a founder of a software startup, our team needed a solution to routinely engage our users/customers with information to help them with their on-boarding experience. Autopilot was the perfect fit! We had a lot of fun building the journeys and experimenting with what worked (and didn't work) for our team. Their templates gave us some great starting points, and helped us to open up our minds with ways to engage with our users in ways that we hadn't thought of. Of course, those same principals could easily be applied to outbound marketing campaigns with complex engagement logic, which we haven't started to implement as this time. Overall, we are very satisfied with Autopilot!

- Slack Integration - Segment Integration - Easy to build complex logic, visually - Dashboard to keep track of latest events - Many journey and email templates to get you started - Built-in email open/link tracking is helpful to find your engaged users - Good support - Great blog with ideas of how others use Autopilot - They are continuing to develop cool new features - User idea voting for features not yet developed

- Ability to access email / Slack templates seems inefficient (need to dig into the journey to find them) - With all of the capabilities that Autopilot offers, you can easily have your custom contact lists get out of hand - remember to KISS so that others on your team can pick up where you left off

Richard
Richard
Founder in VK
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great for automating Marketing requirements

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Customer service is incredible, so I feel like any issues or objectives I want to hit are fully supported by the team. I hope this only improves as they grow and doesn't become watered down.

You can plan multiple campaigns visually and then share the boards (completed with annotations) with the client. This means everyone is on the same page and understands how the campaign will proceed. The customer support is also second to none - really good. It's also very visual - as someone who gets easily distracted and bored easily, being able to visualise campaigns in a physical way really helps.

The reporting in the email side of things could be better. Mailchimp, for example, provides decent reporting with easy actions (like automatic re-send to non-openers' - AP requires you do smart segmenting (which is actually better in the long term), but the mental journey to sort this out would be impossible without the customer support (so it isn't an issue).

Leonardo
Leonardo
CMO in Denemarken
Juridische dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Solid tool

4,0 5 maanden geleden

I love the email automation and how "complex" it can get if you want it to! The support is great.

Still waiting to get transferred from the old version they had with the new one - to be done by end of year I hope.

Jon
Jon
Speaker & Motivational Sales/Business Mentor in VK
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A must have app for your business

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Autopilot is one of those apps that you spend many hours trying to find on Google, something that takes away the hard work in your business, and automates the important stuff. The support provided is world class and with the constant innovation offered, you can expect great things in the future from Autopilot. I'm a massive fan!

Easy to use, affordable to everyone, and world class support.

I really can't find a fault in the service Autopilot delivers, if they add any additional features the only thing I would suggest is they beef up the CRM functions. But as a service offered, its the best!

Sales Marketing Positions in Chili
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Carry out email automation

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Autopilot is used in the Marketing department to carry out email automation for our clients. It allows us to have an overview of the basic performance of our campaigns by email. Autopilot is a great tool for email marketing automation. I think the ideal scenario is for small and medium businesses with growing marketing teams, especially since their cost becomes much more accessible than applications like Marketo.

Autopilot has a large number of email templates that allow us to track the embedded link of our committed users. In addition, Autopilot allows the Marketing team to create a coherent funnel, with intelligent and easy-to-use segments. Another thing is that it is able to cover a large number of tasks, such as sending email newsletters and creating an advanced link based on various factors, such as default fields, potential customer owners, rules, among others. Another thing is Autopilot support, which offers an in-app chat service within the same application, so we can usually get in touch with them in just a few minutes.

There is much to be desired from the Autopilot WYSIWYG editor, which I hope can be improved with the next updates. Some actions related to APIs are very limited, so it would be good if they could provide a little more freedom. In addition, Autopilot allows very few integrations, and it would be excellent to work together with other marketing automation software to work faster.

Director of Enrollment Services in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Extensive options at a reasonable price for automation

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Autopilot was originally a breath of fresh air for us. It gave us sophisticated contact-tracking, marketing automation and Salesforce integration inside of a pleasant UI with tools that were easy to understand. The Salesforce integration has subsequently become irritatingly expensive for a small organization.

The visual feedback of the journeybuilder makes automation easy and enjoyable to construct The wealth of options available for triggering, and for actions to trigger in journeys The contact-tracking functions are extensive and sophisticated Support is quick and helpful

Segment-building is rudimentary, and once a segment is deployed, the criteria cannot be edited, which leads to a logjam of similar segments for various automations that have to be either maintained and organized, or carefully deleted. Journeys, segments, and emails can easily become cluttered and lead to a general feeling of disorganization The Salesforce integration has become increasingly expensive

Digital Marketing Manager in VS
Olie en energie, 11-50 werknemers

Great Tool For Those Looking For Ultimate Flexibility

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have integrated every data point from our site to custom Autoplit fields and then uses custom segments and journeys to automate our email sequences, Google ad Audiences, and Hubspot lead assignment. The price is great for small companies looking for flexibility without having to dish out the money for Pardot etc..

If your creative and are or have access to developers you can make Autopilot handle just about anything you want. Unlike Pardot, Marketo and other marketing automation systems, Autopilot has allowed me to create, send, and sync customer data across platforms. If it exists you can connect and send data to it - just maybe not right out of the box.

Where Autopilot excels at creating amazing journeys and automation, its reporting and contact management isn't quite as robust.

Product Marketing Manager in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

One of the best marketing automation tools

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are using Autopilot for marketing automations to onboard our new trial users. It has worked pretty well for our use case.

Its a very easy to use solution and has a robust feature set. Their journey creator is flawless and even a non-techinical person can use it with ease. The have very robust APIs and you can confirgure autopilot pretty easily with their APIs.

It would be great we can use our custom mail server to send the mails, like Mailgun or SendGrid.

Reactie Autopilot

4 jaar geleden

Thanks! We are so happy to have you on board. Great to see that you are having fun with Autopilot.

Willy
CEO in
, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to set up, powerful software

Opmerkingen: Well worth the money

Thanks to the integration with Segment, Autopilot was very easy to integrate using our existing triggers. Set up was also smooth and out of all of the marketing automation tools, Autopilot has the best onboarding and set up experience. Their unique ui/ux make it very easy to set up campaigns that not only include email and SMS triggers, but unique integrations with companies such as Lob that let you programmatically send postcards.

There is room for improvement with people/user tracking. Currently we're using GoSquared to fill in the gaps.

Tim
Managing Director in Australië
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Automated marketing is simple with AutoPilot

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Capturing website visitor details kicks off customer email marketing journeys.

The simplicity of it. Its GUI is intuitive, and it's easy to setup and get to work.

Not knowing how to use every feature, because there's so much this system can do.

Reactie Autopilot

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review Tim. We are glad you are having fun with the product.

Test Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Automation at cost effective price - Autopilot

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Autopilot if great for automation and creating workflows. The emails can be created easily with the template builder. Integration with forms present on the website is seamless.

There are some basic functionalities like resizing the tabs and sorting to be missing. Sometimes the platform gets slow and unresponsive

Jody
Founder & Chief Operations Officer in VS
Directiekantoor, 11-50 werknemers

Strong marketing automation platform

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: AutopilotHQ provides a comprehensive suite of marketing automation tools that have greatly enhanced our firm's inbound marketing strategy.

Offers email marketing & marketing automation. The application has an easy to use workflow tool that allows you to define customer journeys to define the actions that will happen at each interaction following a visitor subscribing to your mailing list. It also provides visitor tracking on your website and a capture widget to place on your site.

It does not have a form builder and you must use a third party form provider with it.

Customer Success Manager in Polen
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Amazing software!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I absolutely love it. It integrates with many other systems, journeys are really clear and easy to share with the team. It covers almost all use cases and if they're not, the support and account managers are super helpful and give a hand to implement everything we need.

It may be a bit hard for new users to get used to it and switch from other software. Also, the pricing is a bit too high, even though that in my opinion it's worth it.

Benton
Benton
Chief Executive Officer in VS
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers

Great marketing automation software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Has easy to use interface. Can quickly create campaigns.

No email creator. Can be hard to manage multiple lists as gets a little convoluted.

Content Marketing Lead in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful marketing automation

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Autopilot has transformed our email marketing automation, making it possible for us to do things that simply weren't possible with our previous tools.

It's complex and the learning curve is steep. However, it's worth putting in the time to understand how it works.

Sue
Customer Success Director in
, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Great tool!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I love this tool. You can set up campaigns and forget about all the manual work once properly set up.

Great tool for onboarding and lifecycle stages. You can set up multiple campaigns to send according to your specifications, depending on target behaviors.

There's a bit of a learning curve when setting up new campaigns, hard to figure out on your own but fairly easy to comprehend with a bit of training.

Dr. Michael
Dr. Michael
CMO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Genuinely simple, brilliantly clever!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fabulous tool! Runs rings around GetResponse, Aweber, Infusionsoft and Active Campaign.

The software does not need a team of consultants to help you set it up or run it!

Needs a high-level visual tool that shows all the databases and campaigns to be seen that are in play.

Fabricio
Fabricio
Asistente personal in Venezuela

it's easy to use

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like how it facilitates the marketing work and also improves the campaigns, they are sent quickly by SMS and mail.

software is somewhat slow, for beginners it is somewhat difficult to understand its use at the beginning. but it really is worth it to improve your projects a lot.

Kevin
Kevin
Growth in Frankrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Awesome Scaling Tools

5,0 6 jaar geleden

It's very easy to use, data oriented and support team are here to help :) In fact, a very complete tools

Should create more journey template to earn time with configuring and inspiring / add a javascript API for a better custom / and a connection with more than only saleforce :)