Wimi will soon become the world's number one ?! Read on and you will understand why.

Beoordeeld op 29-8-2018
Franck C.
Webmaster / Web Developpeur since 10 years
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been a full-stack Webmaster for 10 years. I use Wimi for 2 years and believe me, Wimi has changed my productivity in just a few days .. A real revolution!
Exceptional ease of use and I weigh my words! for having tried his 3 main competitors - complicated or obscure interfaces ... without comments.
Wimi knew how to use our collaborative working software our natural habits of use of our computer.
This has the enormous advantage of not having to learn for days how a new software works.
Wimi is as easy to use as when the very first iPhone came out in the world of telephony!
Everything is intuitive and rich in features!
Do like me be productive, organized with disconcerting ease! Save time, win your employees, customers and partners by using Wimi, the next-generation software that brings professionals from all over the world together in a central location and in a real office.
The success of your projects and those of your clients and partners only depends on your curiosity to test Wimi free for 14 days. So do not wait!
It is by testing a product that one really makes one's efficiency, not letting it absorb through cleverly constructed advertisements.
Tesla, Total, Sephora, Shazam, SNCF, Publiciseto use Wimi, you know why?
Test Wimi 14 days for free and you will understand why for yourself! ;-)
It integrates OneDrive, Dropbox, Box Google Drive, Skype, Zapier etc.
A huge congratulations to the developers and the CEO who had the idea of this French innovation

Pluspunten: All "real" professionals use team tools to collaborate effectively and maximize their time. Team work. Effective. Powerful. Organized.
Wimi is THE solution!
To achieve this organizational excellence, the choice of the tool is absolutely crucial.
To boost your productivity easily with confidence and without having to spend hours or days training on software often too complicated or a gas plant that ultimately causes the opposite effect and wasting time.
With Wimi it's the opposite! :-)
Make the "intelligent" choice of formidable efficiency without any compromise!
A very powerful tools, suitable for all! Freelances, freelancers, communication agencies, small and medium-sized companies and companies listed on the Cac 40!

Minpunten: For the moment I have not noticed any inconvenience.
I just wish to see these improvements happen soon .. I hope ;-)
- The ability to create shortcuts for files, URLs, or folders (as on computer) to duplicate information from one project to several others. - the ability to drag and drop a URL into the Wimi window that will automatically create the URL link and automatically retrieve the title and be visible in Wimi Drive! - View the acknowledgment of reading Chat messages on mobile smartphone, tablets and in the browser of a computer when the correspondent read our message while he read our message on mobile. - The drawing board: drawing and commenting our drawings to illustrate ideas and store the different drawings in thematic folders.

Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!

Beoordeeld op 5-3-2017
Dale S.
Managing Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of the complete collaboration challenge. Fortunately, in recent years a number of players have come into the market with platforms that attempt to move beyond cobbling together single-purpose tools. Bitrix24, Redbooth, Sandglaz, Zoho Projects, Smartsheet and dozens of others fall into this category. However, I find three main problems with these solutions. They are prohibitively expensive with per user pricing structures that actually discourage adding new collaborators, especially when it is not possible to pass on this additional cost to the collaborator. Many of these solutions are also overly complicated by unnecessary features that do not match a "purest" collaboration use case. Lastly, many of these platforms tend toward a project management use case which I find to be no substitute for a "workspace" use case. Now, given the widely varying expectations around collaboration, it may be helpful to describe my particular use case before going too much further. I collaborate with students, clients and entrepreneurial startup teams. Each of these groups require segregated workspaces with the ability to add individual group members to any workspace while maintaining vary granular control over what each member can see and do in each workspace via permissions. Within each workspace, Wimi provides easy to use features that are most valuable for "purest" collaboration - group and individual (i.e. private) messaging, real-time chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, individual and shared calendars, document sharing, calendar-integrated task management, scheduled and ad hoc meetings, and more. If this wasn't enough, the Wimi team have also done a fantastic job of integrating with - Google, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft, Skype and Zapier. Wimi has solved a collaboration problem I have struggled with for at least the last 5 years. For this reason, I strongly recommend Wimi to anyone seeking a workspace-oriented collaboration platform that is easy to use while remaining affordable for use cases that involve large numbers of external collaborators.

Pluspunten: This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Minpunten: The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying. Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps. Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management. And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2017
Franck C.
Project manager digital operational marketing
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Hello everyone, I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly!
A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World!
Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pluspunten: I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-)
Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Minpunten: I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp?

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2016
Dan-claudiu G.
Founder & CEO
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. I’ve been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution – no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and that’s something that you all know it’s really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and I’ve almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day. TL;DR Just give it a try, I’m sure you’ll not regret it.

Pluspunten: All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps.
You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers.
High quality support.

Minpunten: Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

After years of searching the perfect tool

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2016
Gerald M.
Conseiller en Gestion de Patrimoine
Vermogensbeheer, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi....
In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients.
We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Pluspunten: Very user friendly.
Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools.

Minpunten: At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Definitely a five stars product

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2017
Renaud L.
Lead Developer
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

Minpunten: There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

really helpful tool in the business world

Beoordeeld op 29-6-2018
Jahiezer I.
Desarrollador
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pluspunten: the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Minpunten: the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Wimi for a small team.

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Tom R.
Lead E-learning developer
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We solved the sharing and updating of files trough out the office. "I uploaded it to Wimi." has become a common frays. Ones uploaded, you know others will find it and will be using the right versions of files.

Pluspunten: Keeping track and sharing project info within Wimi.
Task can be added and appointed easily to several members.
Easy content management using maps and projects.

Minpunten: Uploading to Wimi can be a time consumer. Keeping the variable internet speed in mind, it remains the only thing I dislike.

Simple and efficient

Beoordeeld op 12-5-2017
Astrid F.
Author Community Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I find the functionalities to be really handy for communication and day to day work within your team. You have access to everything on one single platform, without having to open a number of tabs and files. You are updated when anyone has anything important to say, there isnt the lag of emails and it is rather more friendly, making the work environment feel more at ease. Additionally, I am a big fan of the task module where you really can get a perspective of what needs to get done and get it customized to your needs. And lastly, the document module and the Wimi drive come as really handy as your work is focused on two single things, where all can be accessed both online and offline. Really think this is a great tool, specially given that while working with Eloquens, up to 15 tasks can be done a day - and Wimi really does help me keep it all in perspective.

Minpunten: I'd say a few improvements could be done in terms of the actions done on particular features, where it would be good to have updates within the platform and have less updates through your email.

Smart communication tools

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2016
Stephanie P.
Innovation consultant
Research, 13-50 werknemers
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

Pluspunten: - the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations
- the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything
- the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents
- the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account
- useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface
- a helpful support team

Minpunten: - the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited
- exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Beoordeeld op 18-4-2019
Olivier josh C.
Project Assistant
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pluspunten: Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Minpunten: None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

integration of Wimi within our organization

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2017
Laurent S.
Vice-president
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pluspunten: easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

ROCKET STUFF !

Beoordeeld op 20-12-2016
Boris P.
Stratège Digital / Directeur UX
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pluspunten: Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Minpunten: Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

Experience review - WWM

Thibaut M.
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week).
The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus.
The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions.
The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

Pluspunten: Phone app'
Task manager
Wimi Drive
Wimi Chat

Minpunten: When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

I recommend WIMI

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2016
Sébastien B.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use WIMI from now on 4 years. A platform collaborative very complete which allows us to gerer our projects between collaborators and guests. The shared diary, the management of the meetings, the sharing of documents, the chat are very practical tools.
I recommend WIMI

Pluspunten: ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure. regular uploads and improvements...

Minpunten: A not enough developed, too simple mobile application. Features are missing.

Great teamwork service

Laurent P.
Managementconsulting, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pluspunten: Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Minpunten: video calls limited to 7 participants per room

Awesome

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2016
Carla N.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I started using Wimi a few years ago and we absolutely love it. My entire team is on it and we can access files anywhere, anytime!
We are an incentive travel business and we are often away with our groups

Pluspunten: Easy to use, any time, anywhere

Minpunten: No real cons, just sometime hard to get hold of support. Not that we have needed them often

Great Starting Point for Enterprise Software

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2018
Director of Business Development
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I found this software to be very intuitive, and more importantly, conducive to easy training both foreign and domestic staff remotely. With a short adoption period, our firm was quickly able to gain better visibility into staffing and project management.

Minpunten: Having used this software for a few years there have been many updates, however initial software was less robust than initially hoped for, especially in the task function.

Easy, intuitive and super useful

Beoordeeld op 3-9-2018
Project Officer in Clinical Research and Scientific Communication at FIRENDO
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

Minpunten: Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising.

Great product still improving

Beoordeeld op 6-9-2018
François B.
Gérant
Internet, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pluspunten: The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Minpunten: The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

great tool !!!!

Beoordeeld op 28-8-2018
Malika Z.
Consultante associée
Public relations en communicatie, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As i said it's an all in one tool. It allows to centralise all the information in one place. Everyone is aware of the progress of the project. We save time and efficiency

Pluspunten: it's so easy to use, and it replaces so many different tools, all in one !

Minpunten: nothing yet, i had question and wimi have improved ;)

Really nice project management software!

Beoordeeld op 9-3-2018
Global IT Director, Flow IT & Global Stds Team Lead, Robotic Process Automation
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pluspunten: This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Minpunten: It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application.

Upto to mark

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Software Developer
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Project management

Pluspunten: Wimi is the best tool available in the market for project management and file management. All the file can be handled on the go. We can share all the details at a common shares location. Wimi is the best tool of the 2017 that I have used and still using in 2018

Minpunten: Wimi provides common and trail feature for a time frame and advanced features are paid and it is but costlier for small business

congratulations

Olivier P.
Directeur technqiue
Civiele techniek, 13-50 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Hello,
First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution.
We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together.
Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great.
Keep up the momentum.

Wimi is the best project management tool that I have ever used

Beoordeeld op 19-6-2018
Software Developer
Computersoftware, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using it for project management

Pluspunten: Wimi is very easy to use and provides best features and average interface for project management like file sharing and arranging. It has also phone application that provides quick chat support for their users.

Minpunten: The number of the participants are limited at one time. Application Interface and customization can be better.