Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over MemberPlanet

memberplanet vereenvoudigt het lidmaatschap en maakt het gemakkelijk om je organisatie te laten groeien.

Meer informatie over MemberPlanet

Great way to house all member information and user friendly. I like that I can see my membership at various levels of the organzation and that it is all linked.

In order to change anything recorded in error, it takes an act of congress to get it changed and the real-time update is not real-time.

Beoordelingen van MemberPlanet

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

MemberPlanet heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 260 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je MemberPlanet eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (260)

Gregg
Gregg
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Complete member management with room to grow

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Memberplanet enabled our nonprofit to go from having completely manual member management to automated member management overnight. Regardless of the complexities our member structure, no other member solution has come close to helping to keep up-to-date with our membership as has Memberplanet.

Memberplanet enabled me to quickly turn the spreadsheet member list I inherited into a complete member management system for my nonprofit organization. We went from doing renewals and information updates manually - read "via snail mail" or at best an email update - to automated renewals and updates. We've paid the minimal fee to use extra features for our small organization and there is yet more to unlock in the future as we grow. As an added bonus, the event management and integrated mailings helped us manage our convention registration and communications.

While the software works as intended, I've had some difficulty in configuring the system to fit our membership structure which is primarily based on an organization and not an individual, as Memberplanet is programmed for. The ideal structure of us would be to have an organization with multiple contacts associated with the organization, including a "primary contact." I've created a workaround, but the built-in reporting doesn't account for this so custom reports are required for several processes I regularly use. Still, for the price and functionality, Memberplanet is very good.

Lisa
Web in VS
, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Member Planet is an excellent and customizable Content Management System.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MemberPlanet works for my organization because it keeps members information updated. It keeps the members informed about scheduled events. I can create groups that communicate with each other. It has options for email campaigns, discussions, a mobile app, photo albums, document storage and the ability to take payments. There's not much else that you would need. And again, the FREE option is big plus.

1. Two words – FREE option. My organization would like to keep its very hard-earned money to help our community. So, using a vendor with a free option is a HUGE plus for us. It also is good for organizations new to CMS because we can determine how much we actually use it. 2. The site is web based and user friendly – nothing to download. There are video tutorials, a support library with step by step instructions and phone coaching available. They have a Getting Started tutorial and all actions are walk throughs with descriptions. There are reps on standby to chat, or talk over the phone. I am truly blown away by all of the things I can do and customize with MemberPlanet. As I said, we aren’t a large organization and we definitely cant afford some of the other more expensive CMS’ available. But MemberPlanet understands what I want for the type of organization I have and they allow me to customize it. The site is also scalable for future growth and usage. I highly recommend them.

The only thing I wasn’t too keen on is that there are a couple of outside vendor connections such as Box and PayPal that are integrated into the site. It all works ok though. Box and PayPal are a little odd as its dashboard is merged into your site. You can get MemberPlanet to handle taking your payments instead of using PayPal, but they keep a small percentage. Other than that, I don’t have any issues or complaints.

Tom
Executive in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Do your due diligance

1,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very, very poor. Aside from the non existent customer service, knowing that they have received $500 in donations and I can't get anyone to tell me where the money will be deposited to our bank acct, plus prior problems in the past, should cause someone to pause.

Not much, emails get stuck in spam, texts don't go through, donations don't get posted...customer service response time is poor to non existent.

There customer service is beyond poor. I have emailed no less than 10 times, with very canned responses. I called and left a voicemail, no return phone call - been over a week. I was told on an email that they are so backed up that they are not returning phone calls, can't make this up. I've asked for a supervisor to reach out about 10 days ago, no call. Continue to ask for a call in all communications, no one calls.

Kristine
Board Member in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Good value and good product for associations and non-profit organizations

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We evaluated several other platforms- this one made the most sense by far, offered them most value and is a solid product!

Good first step away from paper and pencil that is easily understood and used by even those not completely comfortable with technology. Team is skilled and helpful. [sensitive content hidden] in particular is a superstar on their team. Tools are relatively easy to use and quite intuitive. I would encourage continued solicitation of user feedback and continued focus on user experience to continue to develop and grow capabilities.

Very difficult to customize or delete "required" fields. Customer support has strong online library so most things can be solved by a query into that library. Email submissions are also timely- usually within 24 hours. But...sometimes you have to get to someone quicker. Phone calls are sent directly to VM- regardless of which option you choose and response times are sluggish.

Shamrul
DMS Operator in Bangladesh
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

If you are Manager -You can try this.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall I have experience with Memberplanet is a software platform designed to help clubs, organizations, and associations manage their membership, events, and communication. It offers features such as payment processing, volunteer management, and email communication, and has received both positive and negative feedback from users. Some users have praised its ease of use and versatility, while others have expressed concerns about the platform's user interface, customer support, and reliability.

Memberplanet is a software platform designed for clubs, organizations, and associations to manage their membership, events, and communication. Some users have praised Memberplanet for its ease of use and versatility, as it can be customized to fit the specific needs of different groups. Additionally, its features for payment processing, volunteer management, and email communication have received positive reviews from users who appreciate the convenience and efficiency they bring to their organizations.

While Memberplanet has received praise from some users for its features and ease of use, others have expressed concerns about certain aspects of the platform. Some users have reported issues with the user interface and navigation, finding it confusing or difficult to use. Other users have raised concerns about the platform's customer support and responsiveness, reporting long wait times or unhelpful responses from support staff. Additionally, some users have reported issues with the platform's reliability, with the platform experiencing outages or technical difficulties that disrupt their ability to manage their membership and events.

Cousar
Director in VS

My experience with Memberplanet has been extremely professional and productive.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like most about memberplanet is the templates that available to use when creating a form. The customer service is also a pro when it comes to using memberplanet. The reps return calls in a timely manner, assist you when you are unable to figure out what the problem is.

What I like least about the software is that the app does not appear user friendly with my phone. I would like to be able to access my account by using the app. At this point, when I access the software using the app, I am not able to modify forms, etc. I would like to see this change.

Greg
Loyalty Manager in VS
Mediaproductie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Amazing customer service and follow through

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am setting up a Premium Membership Club for The Sacramento Bee. Yes, I am tech savvy, but I don't want to make the running of the web platform for the club my life's work. That being said, I still need flexibility and a robust set of tools for transactions, communications and promotions. MemberPlanet is all that, and more!

Flexible, robust with every tool imaginable for the proper care of feeding of a membership club. Not only will it process payments, but has easy-to-use retention/reminder features to alert users when there membership is expiring. MemberPlanet supports video, photo, email, message boards and upcoming events. The standout was the customer support. Until you start to feel the work flow, some of the initial setup can be intimidating. No problem, phone support with an actual human is just a call away. Likewise with chat support. Don't worry: friendly, knowledgeable people are there to help!

As mentioned, the options and depth of the program can be a little overwhelming at first. The back end is fast and responsive, but the initial challenge of navigating to the correct screen was at first, a bit confusing. As mention above, tech support was there to save the day and within a couple of hours, I was marveling at my mastery of the MemberPlanet configuration screens.

George
George
Sport, 2-10 werknemers

User review of Member Planet

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am still in the learning curve regarding the application itself but have to give glowing remarks for the support I have received throughout the setup. Each member of the Member Planet team has been responsive, proactive and sensitive to our timelines. MP and its team are a great value for the money and a far greater value than others I have worked with who charged a great deal more and were difficult to work with.

For the small to mid-sized association, Member Planet is very affordable, has great basic functionality, and the sales and support teams are stellar to work with.

It would be great of one could search on various answers in the customized fields new members must fill out when they register. My understanding is that this will become available in 2017.

Jorge A
Jorge A
Project Manager in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 51-200 werknemers

Too Expensive

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was never my favorite tool but for $15 monthly I was willing to use. Now we are moving to other tool costing less or the same for much better value. We like TinyHQ, JoinIt .

It has lot of features for what you need to manage an organization except accounting. Good emai and event templates.

Difficult to use, cluttered, outdated and very expensive. Cost went from $15 for lower package to $50 out of the blue. no added features or benefits with increase.

Reactie memberplanet

4 jaar geleden

Hi Jorge, first and foremost, we want to thank you and your organization for giving our platform a try! We are always adding new functionality and enhancing features within our platform, and you will find information about major updates on our support site under announcements https://support.memberplanet.com/hc/en-us/sections/115004111368-Announcements and our blog https://blog.memberplanet.com/blog/category/new-features. If you have any questions about our features and functionality, please don't hesitate to contact [email protected]. We wish you and your organization nothing but success!

Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Membership at your Fingertips

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Made the transition from pen and paper to memberplanet, and it has never been easier for me to run our club. Incredibly impressed with the features, and will surely be recommending to others.

Seriously the only tool I'll ever need to help run our investment club. I have access to all members, the ability collect fees, send emails/notifications about our meetings, and process applications all from the same place. Never knew such a software existed, but very happy.

Can be a little overly complicated for some users to start, especially if they lack technology skills. Would love a mobile experience that was more immersive.

Deb
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

After 7 months... disappointed

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After trying very, very hard to make this software work for our group, we are giving up.

Inexpensive. Able to use PayPal or memberplanet for processing payments. Have a pretty good templates to use for creating donation campaigns and emails. Was relatively easy to upload contact information. Easy to access chat support.

They do not have the ability to create distribution lists (segmented lists) of contacts/members from within the software. It requires exporting all your data, sorting in excel, then uploading again. Tech support is uneven; got different advice from different people, and they are not available on weekends, holidays, etc. Also, they are very stuck on their own custom fields. Many of our members found it difficult to navigate. Also, the email responses were not always customizable, which led to numerous misunderstandings when we would send out "invitations" to create or update profiles.

Eleasha
Project Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 10.000+ werknemers

It's a very user friendly site.

Opmerkingen: Very good reports

It has a lot of tools to be utilized and they are very helpful for administration purposes. The reports are valuable.

Some of the best features are at a cost. I would prefer to have them at a lower cost maybe as a flat rate to use everything.

Casey
Athletic Organizer in VS

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like how supportive the entire service hotline has been awesome and helpful. The site is fun and creative, but whenever I faced issues, they knew how to help. The live chat system is responsive and they take less than a day to answer back on my inquiries. I have to say the Events, Donations, and Broadcast has made my job easier in organizing and funding my events. I quickly alert my group of any changes through the broadcast system which goes to email and cellphone alerts.
Even though I am new to the site, I found myself enjoying all the functionalities of the website, with each tab and widget. I enjoyed how easily I was able to import my contacts through all my social media sites i.e. Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. I managed to set up a clean schedule of an organized fun run and managed to raise funds for cancer awareness. Overall, I can't wait to reach the potential capabilities of the site and harness its maximum effectiveness.

Cheri
VP, 2015 in VS

Everything we need!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Kudos to your developers for designing a product that is all-in-one. I am involved with a small non-profit with a small but growing membership. We've reached the stage where we need to be a lot more in touch with our membership. Being able to send emails, email blasts, newsletters, have distribution lists etc. all in one place that is SO easy to use - slight learning curve- is fantastic. We can link to our website, connect with Facebook, Twitter, etc. and take membership payments online and have them connect to our account.
Any questions that were not answered in the support database were answered by phone by Patrick who was fantastic. [ Thank you Patrick!]
For those of us who have worked with contact management systems this is very easy and for those who haven't it's a very easy way to get started.
This is a very affordable product for small groups that want to be able to do big things to grow their membership.

Andy
HOA- Board Member in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Just starting trial, but great experience so far!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In process of evaluating solutions right now. Have to say the software offers a multitude of features, each that I've tried works flawlessly so far! Customer support second to none! Upon signing up, Patrick (from Memberplanet support team) contacted me immediately and offered to answer any questions I had, and to even offer phone support. The tools for building a site and administering your group look awesome. I've set up a Box account (which is used for its document management capabilities) and the integration works great. We have already uploaded some documents successfully. Also I've tried out broadcast messages (by email, and also SMS supported) to our board members. This works great. Also have installed the mobile app on my iPhone, which is feature rich and allows most features to be executed there as well. So far a great experience!
Highly recommended.

Andrew
VS

MemberPlanet is awesome!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was referred to MemberPlanet by a friend who used MemberPlanet for their non profit and PTA organizations. I needed an online portal that would allow to create emails, surveys and shoot out payment forms all under one platform. I do not know how I survived without MemberPlanet before, but I am glad that I use it now! I use MemberPlanet to collect my league dues. The process is quick and simple. All I had to do is log in and create a quick payment form and send out to everyone who had to pay. I was also able to interact with MemberPlanet on a customer service side as well. I had a quick question about my account, I emailed them and they shot me a reply back quick. I actually did call one time as well and spoke to a very kind lady who helped me with all of my questions I had. I would def refer MemberPlanet to anyone! 5 star service all around!!!

Grace
5th VP in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Member Planet has helped our school tremendously

4,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have eliminated much of our paperwork that used to pile up during school registration and have simplified the process of creating the school directory with Member Planet. It's nice to be able to see who clicked and how many have clicked on the email campaigns and determine how effective the messages are. The only thing we cannot control is whether or not parents want to log in and become actual members. I was an active user of the email campaigns and appreciate the effort it takes to create one but one needs to know a bit of html and web design to design an email campaign that works well. I have contacted customer support several times and Nichole was excellent in explaining how my images and text would work most effectively. Kudos for Nichole! Now, if only you had an online directory Member Planet but I understand you are working on it!

Molly
Regional Finance Specialist in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Allows members to be connected and simplifies communication.

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MemberPlanet has become a tool I can not live without as an advisor. It has made it possible for me to communicate with the 18 collegiate members I advise in a manner that is easy to use and track. Sending emails is a snap using the template I created for my group. The ability to send text messages to those I advise has proven effective in helping collegiate officers complete tasks related to their position. The best part is being able to choose when my emails and texts are delivered, meaning I can plan in advance when to send important reminders. I am also able to create links to important documents used by the members I advise so they have one place to go for all of the information they need. I recommend MemberPlanet to any organization who needs an effective communication tool for members.

Lisa
Membership Secretary in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Wish I found this site earlier

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: You are crazy not to use MP - why in the world would you throw your hard earned money at these other sites who charge ridiculous set up costs and ala carte options? I also found other sites do not give you full control - MP is the real deal

MP has no limits or rate changes based on the number of members; the ONLY site that allows me to create fully customized paid events with different dining options; don’t be fooled just because it’s an inexpensive site - it is fully loaded with all the bells & whistles of the over priced sites! No hidden costs; no need for costly mandatory training, no set-up fees - this is a turn-key site that you will have up & operating in no time! Superior customer service; members have control over with their own privacy settings. No limits on admins

Greta
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Member Plant is a great software membership platform

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to add or delete people. Added membership categories allows us to keep Financial, Un financial and Interested people in one platform. Can track dues through the software as well.

The membership categories, ability to collect profile information on each member. Newsletter like emails.

Small learning curve for some features. We called and had their team walk us through it with no problem.

Charissa
volunteer in VS
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

pretty easy transition, responsive customer service for the most part

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: could immediately transfer data and use system, little to no down of off time

It has all the features we needed plus more that I hope to learn about and utilize in the future. It processes credit cards, it is easy for me change and edit myself

auto pay feature doesn't seem to be easy to shut off; complaints about the credit card information being stored.

Joanna
Co-President, San Jose Alumnae Club of Pi Beta Phi in VS

Request #'s 20552 and 20558

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I worked with Nichole Carrington via email on Tuesday 7/28, and this morning, 7/29, on the phone.
Nichole was a pleasure to work with, and knew exactly how to fix the issues that I had. She quickly and easily set up a join.me window so I could see how she was making corrections. I am a visual learner, so that was perfect. I just started to use MemberPlanet since we had our Convention in Chicago last month.
I feel more confident using MemberPlanet now, and will continue the learning with the links Nichole sent me - the Pi Beta Phi Success Site, and the View Who's Paid Dues site. It's amazing to work with something so specifically tailored to Pi Beta Phi.
She's great, and I wanted to let you know!

Matt
President in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Excellent online tools! Our association has really grown by using this powerful product!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our association was struggling with managing our member database and being able to use one online technology to focus on our day-to-day operations. Then we were introduced to MemberPlanet through a partnership with our national organization and all our problems were solved. Since moving over to MemberPlanet we have seen an increase in alumni engagement through dues collection, donations, event attendance, email communication and overall growth by providing an easy way for our alumni to stay involved. Best of all...it was easy to implement and is simple to use. The customer service experience really helped us hit the ground running and is always quick to respond whenever we need help.

Alexa
Programs Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Greg Beilstein is great!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Even though we have yet to get our MP database completely up and running, Customer representative has been an amazing person to work with! He has taken the time to think outside of the box and help us mold MP into what we need it to be! He has made this lengthy process as easy as possible for us and is always willing to schedule a call to answer questions or walk us through something we don't understand. Truly a gem in customer service! Thank you!

Ability to add multiple layers for banking, donations, states, national, etc. Plus, profiles for all members and forums.

We cannot remove maiden name and under gender we can only list male, female and other. Gender is man or woman, SEX is female or male! This is important!

Samantha
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Perfect combo of value and functionality!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I utilize MemberPlanet for a small high school alumni association that is just getting started. We needed something that wouldn't break our small budget, but would also us the functionality to grow and expand. MemberPlanet has certainly met those expectations. We utilize the email campaigns frequently, the ability to create buttons for the membership page for our website is great, the donation campaigns allow us to accept credit cards and keep our look and messaging consistent, and the software allows us to easily organize members. I recommend it, especially for the price.