Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over PandaDoc

PandaDoc is een alles-in-ééntool om snel en gemakkelijk zakelijke documenten te maken, te bewerken, te verzenden, te volgen en elektronisch te ondertekenen.

Meer informatie over PandaDoc

Unfortunately I find the program a bit confusing, it took me a bit longer to understand everything.

Beoordelingen van PandaDoc

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

PandaDoc heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 1.106 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PandaDoc eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (1.106)

Dave
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

4,0 4 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Rakesk
Rakesk
Data Entry Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Functional Authentication and very Secure Platform.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Helpful and easy file sharing and the access control and also the report production using the system is easy and great SSL Security options.

Data easy management through its secure environment is amazing and effective document management Package. Creating valuable and real time data analytics and easy collaboration through the product is impressive.

No dislike for the documentation solution and on the first implementation it was very easy operation.

Jamie
Head of Growth in VK
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

The best for multi-signature contracts

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall PandaDoc saves us several hours a week creating detailed contracts; it integrates with our entire sales tech stack and I can’t recommend it enough.

Panda doc is super easy to set up and customise. The template creation process is also simple and they have lots of ready-to-use templates too. It makes getting signatures from multiple stakeholders easy and the integrations we’ve set up mean we can very quickly generate contracts from our Deals in Pipedrive

I’ve not seen anything I don’t like or any limitations of PandaDoc compared to other digital signature/document management tools I’ve used.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Adobe Acrobat Sign en Docusign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: Partly cost and partly because of recommendations from peers.

Elaine
Director of Information Technology in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 51-200 werknemers

Does the job but improvements needed

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to learn and use. PandaDoc support team does seem willing to listen and interested in suggestions. They say they will forward suggestions to the development team. Overall PandaDoc feels like it's still very young and needs its developers to pay more attention to some smaller details to improve user experience and polish some existing features.

Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers. Does some jobs well. If you just need to get a simple signature on a simple form, this is easy peasy.

No conditional logic on forms. For example a W-9 form requires either a SSN or EIN and only one check-box must be checked. No way to make conditional requirements like this. The editor is tedious when designing forms from scratch: making the slightest edit to a section that has many checkboxes, for example, will skew the whole document out of alignment. While viewing "Completed" documents, after opening a document to view it, then returning back to the list again, there's no indicator showing which document was last opened, so it's hard to know where you left off on the list of docs. This seems like such an obvious and simple feature. Published forms (forms embedded as code on on website) have the following issue: If a signature is needed from us (originator) and signer (website visitor), then signer must enter OUR email address before they can fill out the form. If we leave off our signature (as a workaround) then the signer will receive notification emails normally intended for originator (Your form has been viewed, etc) and there's no way to turn off those notifications. PandaDoc chat support staff was stumped on that one. There's no way to enable notification to another team member. This is a problem for teams that divide work. Example: team member #1 creates/modifies forms, team member #2 works with signed documents. Team member #2 can't be notified of newly arrived docs. Why limit who can be notified? Things like that. Improvements are needed.

Lucien
VP of GTM in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

PandaDoc is a visually appealing and powerful tool enabling sales teams

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: PandaDoc was a fantastic addition to our tech stack after a pretty poor experience with Docusign. It is a must have tool for dynamic sales teams that want to make their contracts far more powerful and visually appealing to customers.

PandaDoc enables you to create visually appealing beautiful contracts that make a huge difference when it comes to signing. Previously, we used Docusign and the contracts were incredibly boring and now compelling. With Panda, we have beautiful images that enhance the experience and increase the close rate. The integration with Hubspot is fantastic and the workflow automation is powerful. The ability to create templates has saved countless hours and can easily be adapted without needing prior training.

The challenge with PandaDocs is the limitations not having a native integration with Hubspot. Ideally, you want to have a contract tool built by the CRM but in this case, it relies on an API which does have certain limitations.

Jorge
Jorge
HR Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Document E-Signatures and Automation

4,0 7 maanden geleden

The ease of setting up template forms for multiple use was great

It can improve in logic conditional format to set up each form better for the user to complete only necessary fields when another question was answered a specific way.

Alicia
Special Education Teacher in VS
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers

PandaDoc is very helpful!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love that I can have many people sign a document. It is also nice to be able to set an order for signing or to have anyone sign. The email reminders that a document has been signed or completed are helpful. I also need to be able to send many documents to be signed in a month and I can do that with PandaDoc.

I don't have anything that I dislike about PandaDoc so far.

Luiza
Owner in Roemenië
Nieuwsbladen, 2-10 werknemers

Documents powerhouse

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Is great in managing your documents, create and store them securely.

Account setup was easy and support was very fast and clear. I manage with PandaDoc all documents, document creation and signing. A real document manage powerhouse.

From my point of view the price could be a little smaller on monthly plans, but not a deal breaker.

Jason
Product and Sales Speciallist in Australië
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

We could not operate without Pandadoc

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Absolutely fantastic. Panda Doc is a critical part of our business. It has made the sales process far more efficient and created a seamless agreement signing

Ability to integrate into Hubspot !! Ease of use, tracking and review of documents. Incredibly efficient and fantastic bespoke features

Hard to think of any really. Maybe that it would be good to have more login seats available for our subscription level

Fran
PMO in Uruguay
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Super friendly por proposals

5,0 2 maanden geleden

We use PandaDoc to get our Statement of Works signed for our proposals. It is very easy to use and works great!

Some features are hard to find, but support is amazing!

Haley
Schedule and Data Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Great for the Younger Audience

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great application if you don't already have or want to spend the money on Adobe products and have a younger workforce/collaborative audience.

Once you get familiarized with the format and navigation, it's pretty user-friendly.

My elderly Board members weren't able to easily navigate the prompts from email.

Alexia
Alexia
Marketing coordinator in Canada
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for sending personalized contracts in minutes

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use PandaDoc for creating business proposals for my clients. I like that my proposal documents look professional and are full of interesting and clickable content such as Youtube videos, external links, etc.

The integration of PandaDoc with Hubspot is fantastic in my opinion. Because this integration pulls data from all of my customers' Hubspot accounts onto the document that I'm working on, I can quickly and easily customize the client contracts that I use. It significantly simplifies the process of sending files.

I do not like the restricted methods in which you can design a personalized proposal document. I find this to be very frustrating. In point of fact, they assert that you may import a Word document, and the software will immediately convert it into a PandaDoc document for you. I gave it a shot, and unfortunately, it did not work in the least. Both the written content and the visuals were jumbled up. In addition to this, you are unable to add custom HTML code, which, in my opinion, should be a feature that they offer.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Docusign

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen: I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Overgestapt van: Docusign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Matthew
Event Manager in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Could Be Great With A Few Tweaks

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to send the quantity I need without any additional payments to PandaDoc.

The annual price is better than other competitors by a long shot. Can also send unlimited documents which is what we need since I send a lot of contracts.

1. The mobile cell phone signing feature is called"In Person Signing" which is not really very clear to the people I send documents to 2. Using an iOS device the mobile signature feature is flawed, many kinks that need to be worked out. Currently it is confusing to people how to actually sign from a cell phone. I put in a fixit request more than a month ago, they are supposedly working on it, but there has not been a fix as of today. 3. The input fields take longer to put in the document and assign to signers than competitors.

Haley
VP, Client Service in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

A good product that promises to become a great one

4,0 5 jaar geleden

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Proposify

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.

Abhijeet
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Cost Effective Yet Feature Rich

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PandaDoc helps us with Contract management and has eliminated the hassle of dealing with paperwork. This saves us time and is easy to manage with template creation. Also helpful for filling out common forms like W-9, Card authorization Form, etc.

PandaDoc has all features of other Digital signature products yet is priced much lower. Comes with unlimited documents for signature in a year (unlike other products that cap the total number of documents). Also offers a referral / Partnership program.

Only has sales specific tools - perfect for startups and small businesses but could be missing features for mature businesses that have departments other than sales.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Adobe Acrobat Sign en Docusign

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen: Cost

Overgestapt van: Docusign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: Cost and unlimited documents available for signature

Harris
Owner in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great Business Tool. Obvious, simple upgrades required

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PandaDoc has become an integral part of our business operations. The technological features, continual upgrades and enthusiasm are all reasons why we continue to support and use the service. Since this is a "review" that hopefully someone will read and acknowledge, I want to make clear that we are very happy with PandaDoc.. but since you are requesting feedback, I hope the following is taken into consideration. Please note that these are all points that have been previously expressed to PandaDoc/QuoteRoller staff: 1) Dashboard: Show us how we are doing. What % are we closing, simple reporting and graphs, etc. This is simple stuff most of your competitors are doing. 2) Win/Loss (In relation to #1): We NEED a button to track LOST proposals... along with a text/dropdown box to document the reason for "failure". Similarly, we need a WIN button. We have a TON of customers that either (a) refuse to e-sign or (b) can't for whatever reason. 3) Proposal Follow ups: Thank you for the recent upgrade to add this functionality. But it is very generic. There needs to be a sense of customization for the customer. 4) Email hosting: This is one of the biggest complaints I receive from customers. The typical scenario is: We have an email conversation ongoing about a project.. then a random PandaDoc email/proposal off-thread is sent (even with forewarning to expect said random email).. and then it's difficult for the customer to search for said random email down the line because it's not from "me". I understand you want to control email opens, etc. But, a link to the page where the proposal is hosted (as an alternative to the current process) would be a hugely effective sales tool to allow the sales team to stay "in thread" and continue the conversation organically.
PS. We've been using your service for about a year and a half. We have sent approximately 2,500 proposals. I can probably count on 2 hands that number of customers that have used the "comments" functionality. 99.9% of customers simply reply to the email.. which then creates a disjointed conversation since inevitably people are not CC'd and I return to the point I started to make at the beginning of this paragraph.
5) Sales Team Control: Related to a few points above. Reporting, reminders, etc can be useful per employee. If you've made it this far, thank you again for reading. I hope you consider these integrations. I am available to discuss/clarify at any time.

Ease of use. Templates, content library, general organization

Noted in previous comments section

Heather
Heather
Senior Marketing Communications Manager in VS
Administratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

All-around great proposal software and automation tool.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

PandaDoc has allowed us to streamline our proposal process tremendously. Because of the content library, template functions and ease of use, we've been able to double the number of proposals we put out in the same timeframe before implementation. The analytics reporting feature has assisted in increasing our win rates. We can hone in on the areas of our proposals that resonate with our prospects, allowing the follow-up meetings to be more focused - discussing targeted, relevant themes, services and needs. PandaDoc's development team is very open to feedback and ideas on how to improve the platform. It's refreshing to work with a company that takes your input and one-off special requests to not only deliver on those requests for you but roll out these changes across the board for all of their users. Having a say in the process of polishing and tweaking a product to work best for us is a value-added benefit. The various plug-ins for other software, such as CRM systems, is useful for collaboration between departments. The ability to customize the CSS to fit our brand is essential. We can customize templates with designs that fulfill each of our needs. Having multiple workspaces under one account is extremely helpful keeping documents separated for different departments and projects.

There are a few small issues that we've run into, however, the pros of this software heavily outweigh the cons. PandaDoc does not allow for multiple users to work in a document at the same time, but I believe this is something that is being addressed in the new editor or at least on the buildout updates for the future. From time to time we will run into small formatting issues due to a glitch in the coding. More often than not, they are isolated to one document. For a couple of issues we ran into, the development team was able to provide a timely fix, and the issues have been non-recurring. In the past few years that we've been using the platform, we have only had three instances where the software was down, two of those instances were for less than an hour. Even with the downtime, we have never missed a deadline to deliver a proposal, even in an industry where RFPs are common.

Yevstakhii
Teacher in Oekraïne
E-learning, 51-200 werknemers

My expirience of use PandaDoc

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: PandaDoc is generally regarded as a comprehensive and feature-rich document management and electronic signature platform. Here are some aspects that I have highlighted as positive experiences:Ease of document creation: I appreciate the user-friendly interface and intuitive document creation process in PandaDoc. The platform offers a wide range of customizable templates and drag-and-drop functionality, allowing me to quickly create professional-looking documents without extensive design or technical skills.2. Streamlined document collaboration: PandaDoc provides robust collaboration features, enabling multiple users to collaborate on documents in real-time. I can easily track changes, leave comments, and assign tasks within the document, facilitating efficient collaboration and reducing communication barriers.3. Simplified electronic signature process: I find PandaDoc's electronic signature capabilities to be a significant time-saver. I can easily send documents for signature, track the signing progress, and receive signed documents back, eliminating the need for printing, signing, and scanning physical copies.But also I had issues with limited template selection, mobile app limitations and support response time

1. Collaboration and workflow management: PandaDoc provides collaboration features that enable multiple team members to work on the same document simultaneously. I can track changes, leave comments, and assign tasks, facilitating efficient collaboration and streamlining the document review process.2. Electronic signature capabilities: PandaDoc allows me to request electronic signatures from recipients, eliminating the need for printing, signing, and scanning documents. I can easily send documents for signature, track the signing process, and receive signed documents back, saving time and simplifying the signing workflow.3. Document tracking and analytics: PandaDoc offers insights into document activity, allowing me to track when recipients open documents, view specific sections, or interact with embedded media. I can access analytics to gain a better understanding of recipient engagement and make data-informed decisions.

1. Limited template selection: While PandaDoc provides a range of templates, I have mention a desire for a larger and more diverse selection. Users in specific industries or with unique document requirements may find it challenging to find templates that suit their specific needs, requiring additional customization efforts.2. Mobile app limitations: I have encountered limitations or challenges when using PandaDoc's mobile app. I had Issues such as slower loading times, limited editing capabilities, or difficulty navigating the app on smaller screens.3. Support response time: I had delays or slow response times when seeking support from PandaDoc's customer service team.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Maleisië
Administratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Create business document easily

4,0 3 jaar geleden

PandaDoc is mainly focused on preparing business paperwork, such as invoice documents or documents that require signatures, because it has a function that allows you to add an e-signature field. It will enable the paperwork to be totally digital, eliminating any need to print the document. This program is accessible from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, making it ideal for people who alternate between working remotely and from the workplace.

The new upgrades were a little challenging to adjust to. With the previous version, we could attach PDF files straight into the contract and have them seem like part of a contract. As a result, they can only be uploaded as an attachment, which means they're more likely to be overlooked in the process. This situation has resulted in additional methods for us, lengthening the time required to provide them to our clients.

Haszilah
Haszilah
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

My takes on PandaDoc

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Mariano
CEO in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use * great feature set * e-signature functionality * Ability to convert any document to e-cig * Workflow * Multiple user levels

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Andrew
Andrew
Chief Operating Officer in VS
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Simplistic and Effective

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

President in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Very Disapponting - TIME and MONEY Wasted

1,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’m extremely frustrated with PandaDoc’s lack of support. The have taken absolutely NO ownership of their performance issues and claim they cannot troubleshoot my problem. Funny that this all started after they rolled out some product updates early in 2019. Stay away!

I purchased this software for its integration capabilities with Pipedrive. I spent weeks building out templates and entering tokens for seamless connection with our CRM.

This software has serious performance issues. All was working well until about 6 weeks ago, when the platform started to move painfully slow. I’ve literally had 50+ customer complaints as they are unable to use the software to sign documents that we send. At this point, we are using PandaDoc to merge the fields only. We then download the proposal and upload in DocuSign to send to our clients.

Reactie PandaDoc

4 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for your honest feedback; we really appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your experience with us. In the past year, our team has introduced a brand new editor based on feedback like yours. With better performance overall and new features such as the ability to link an existing document to a deal in Pipedrive, we are more equipped than ever to help your team close more deals, faster. If you're still in the market for a document automation platform, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0. Thanks again, Michael, and have a great day!

Priya
Senior Data Analyst in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Luxury documents and budgets are what PandaDoc stands for

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've found it incredibly useful for sending detailed quotations to potential clients. We have also used electronic signatures when necessary for the transaction at hand. Its reach has been significant for the records we maintain. This program is highly suggested as it is crucial for legalizing your business paperwork. The automated price estimates met my expectations, and you'll find them helpful.

Using PandaDoc, I don't have to worry about designating an employee to generate quotations and distribute them to potential hires. Having a database of electronic signatures is helpful because of my prior company. My team and I use the same library and templates to assure any client that we provide the same service level.

As a user, I would like the option of creating separate folders for different types of documents, inside which I might arrange things like price quotes by creation date.

Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Issues With Product, No Refund

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer support was hard to get a hold of and issues were left unaddressed. We used PandaDoc for a year we had decided not to renew but missed the deadline, so the product auto-renewed. When we notified PandaDoc they said they would not provide a refund due to the terms of service. This after we documented and presented the issues we were experiencing. The request was made twice and both times it was denied. Bad customer service, and slow response times. I cannot reccomend the product based on our experiences

On the surface it appears very easy to use however it is challenging to truly create print ready proposals, contracts and documents. Staff would invest considerable time attempting to add page breaks, and ensure formatting worked but then items would shift and the end product would present poorly.

PandaDoc fails if you or your client ever intends to print the document. For us contracts, proposals, etc all need to be printed and when they come out with formatting mistakes it reflects poorly on us as a company. The customer support is also not easy to get a hold of and they denied our request for a refund when we shared the issues we were having which was disapointing.

Reactie PandaDoc

5 jaar geleden

Appreciate the feedback - we have invested considerably in the last several years to improve the editor experience and account for PDF formatting (as much as we'd like everyone to be paperless, we know that some recipients still download and print documents). Our new editor shows page breaks automatically (no more guessing and hoping for the best!) We have also invested significantly in expanding our Support coverage (now available 24/7). If you're in the market for a new document & eSignature tool, drop us a line -- we'd love to show you what PandaDoc looks like nowadays.

Janning
Business Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Does the signature tracking well. Lacking in basic formatting options and retention.

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Are we still talking about PandaDoc? Or are we talking about Capterra now? I thought I rated PandaDoc on the last page, but "Thanks! We received your review. We'd love to learn more about your experience with this software." is confusing ... doesn't seem like a specific enough question.

The main user interface and its components are great! The dashboard is helpful for an overview of what's in the pipeline (Sent->Viewed->Completed->Draft ... although I think draft should be first). If I am anticipating someone to review and sign a document in the next 24-48 hours, I can easily see when it is moving along the process by hitting refresh occasionally (on my web browser) without actually being in the document itself. The icons on the left navigation bar make sense after you use it for awhile (Dashboard->Documents->Templates->Catalogs->Contacts). I like how templates can quickly and easily generate documents when set up properly. The folder system is intuitive and not too cluttered.

The document editing system is a bit clunky. The lack of basic formatting options can be frustrating. To me, the two most sensible reasons for using a software like the one PandaDoc provides is, 1) to keep a tight reign on important legal documents, and 2) to have a way of accomplishing the former electronically. It would be ideal if I could port from Word or Google Docs and have it retain the outline format, but even if that didn't happen quite correctly, it's not even an option to change the ordered list type without custom CSS. This is particularly important for legal documents, which almost always has nested ordered lists. It would also be ideal if a hard tab could be added. Using a specified number of spaces in conjunction with the justify text alignment produces substantially inconsistent results. Also, it would be nice to have the two-column text layout be available for actual text in text blocks, not just for the text on the cover. It seems strange to only have that available for the cover. Thanks for soliciting our feedback!