Over PandaDoc

PandaDoc is het complete platform voor documentbeheer waarmee je je documenten op één plaats kunt opstellen, verzenden, elektronisch ondertekenen en volgen.

Meer informatie over PandaDoc

Quick and easy to learn and train staff. PandaDoc support team is responsive, even if they don't have all the answers.

Unfortunately I find the program a bit confusing, it took me a bit longer to understand everything.

Beoordelingen van PandaDoc

Waar voor je geld

PandaDoc heeft een totaalscore van 4,5 van 5 sterren op basis van 938 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je PandaDoc eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (938)

Dave
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Best Document Creation, Management & Signing Tool out there.

4,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Martin
Martin
Director in VK
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent esignature tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very positive. I have been comparing e-signature platforms for sometime, and as a small business, I needed an solid, simple solution that didn't break the bank. Pandadoc provides exactly that.

Having an affordable option for certified digital signatures (this funcitonality is actually free!) is brilliant. I can upload quotes and proposals, get notified when the client views the document, and received legal, secure signatures is great.The integration with HubSopt is a dream. All of my quotes are attached to deals and I can easily manage the documents across systems.

I don't have any complaints about Pandadoc. I find it easy to use for e-signature management and my clients like it.

Abhijeet
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Cost Effective Yet Feature Rich

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: PandaDoc helps us with Contract management and has eliminated the hassle of dealing with paperwork. This saves us time and is easy to manage with template creation. Also helpful for filling out common forms like W-9, Card authorization Form, etc.

PandaDoc has all features of other Digital signature products yet is priced much lower. Comes with unlimited documents for signature in a year (unlike other products that cap the total number of documents). Also offers a referral / Partnership program.

Only has sales specific tools - perfect for startups and small businesses but could be missing features for mature businesses that have departments other than sales.

Overwogen alternatieven: Adobe Acrobat Sign en DocuSign

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen: Cost

Overgestapt van: DocuSign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: Cost and unlimited documents available for signature

Jacob
VP | Customer Value in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

If you will be processing payments via Stripe, this application is not for you!

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The tool is easy and intuitive to use and looks flashy on the surface. Pull back the covers a bit and it becomes incredibly apparent that their product designers have not built a strong tool. Integrations that make life more difficult for users should be amended. On top of all that, PandaDoc support is among the worst I've ever encountered.

Ease of configuration and use. Creating new and amending existing documents is a dream. And the native CRM integrations make managing agreements at the customer level very straight forward.

The Stripe integration is inherently broken. A paid invoice will invariably result in a net-new customer being created in Stripe (even if the paying party already exists as a customer in your stripe account). This wrecks your stripe analytics and requires manual reconciliation. Worse, when notified of this issue, PandaDoc has stated that "the integration works as expected" and that they have no desire to resolve it. But to get that answer, I had to go through a month long battle with PandaDoc Support to figure out why it was messing up Stripe records.The support team is offshore (managed by a third party outsourcing company) and wildly ineffective. If you expect clear communications about the issues you're reporting and plans for resolution, look elsewhere. Your tickets will sit in unaddressed for weeks on end. When a support rep finally responds, they will likely not respond to the issues you've raised (I've literally had support reps provide guidance to me that was clearly meant to address another customer's challenges as it was entirely unrelated to mine). And only once you escalate to your AE will support finally take you seriously. In an age when we must all do more with less, managing another company's support team is the worst investment you can make.

Alexia
Alexia
Marketing coordinator in Canada
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for sending personalized contracts in minutes

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I use PandaDoc for creating business proposals for my clients. I like that my proposal documents look professional and are full of interesting and clickable content such as Youtube videos, external links, etc.

The integration of PandaDoc with Hubspot is fantastic in my opinion. Because this integration pulls data from all of my customers' Hubspot accounts onto the document that I'm working on, I can quickly and easily customize the client contracts that I use. It significantly simplifies the process of sending files.

I do not like the restricted methods in which you can design a personalized proposal document. I find this to be very frustrating. In point of fact, they assert that you may import a Word document, and the software will immediately convert it into a PandaDoc document for you. I gave it a shot, and unfortunately, it did not work in the least. Both the written content and the visuals were jumbled up. In addition to this, you are unable to add custom HTML code, which, in my opinion, should be a feature that they offer.

Overwogen alternatieven: DocuSign

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen: I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Overgestapt van: DocuSign

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Yeesha
Yeesha
Data Analyst in India
Managementconsulting, 10.000+ werknemers

Review for Easily Create Professional Documents with PandaDoc!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My interactions with PandaDoc have been overwhelmingly pleasant. The features are extensive and potent, and the user interface is clear and simple to use. The automated document signing process is really quick and effective, and the customer support staff has been friendly and accommodating. I value the ability to check document progress and send reminders in particular, as well as the flexibility to customise documents with photos and branding. Overall, PandaDoc has exceeded my expectations, and I heartily endorse it to anyone searching for a reliable and user-friendly document automation solution.

I appreciated PandaDoc's extensive document creation and management features. I could swiftly generate and edit documents because it was simple to use. Real-time collaboration with others was another excellent aspect. Additionally, I was grateful for the customer service staff, who were always accessible to respond to my inquiries and assist me with any problems I might have.

The user interface of PandaDoc can occasionally be overwhelming and challenging to use, which is its least preferred feature. Additionally, some features could be difficult to locate, which might cause confusion and frustration.

Raj
Raj
Software Developer in India
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Effective and professional digital signature tool

5,0 2 maanden geleden

It is convenient and easy to use. Various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software can be integrated with PandaDoc. Different media files like images and videos can be inserted into the document.

The templates and documents can be organized in a better way. Apart from this, I find PandaDoc a very useful tool for creating and signing documents.

Chandler
Account manager in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Incredibly easy to use

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We were able to link PandaDoc directly to our CRM, and it made it incredibly simple to get important information from our customers in a timely manner.

ACH forms are typically hard to read. I would have to give a very detailed explanation of what to do for our customers.

Ihor
Ihor
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Favourite tool. Great work.

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall PandaDoc has a great user experience. It's really easy to use and very intuitive. Creating, sharing and signing documents is super easy.

Creating and signing documents is my favourite part. PandaDoc has also great presentation of new features. It makes very ease to onboard into them.

Sync with documents from Google drive is often broken. I have to download a PDF and the load PDF to PandaDoc. Only after I can proceed with signature.

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: Easy to use, User Experience is great

Francois Pascal
Francois Pascal
Service provider in Kameroen
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Best software for writing and signing business documents.

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

PandaDoc saves you time with predefined templates.

I am satisfied with the features of PandaDoc.

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate Consultant in India
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Top platform for document management!

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great tool for document management and e-signature. Very efficient and easy to use software.

It is a great tool for managing all your documents along with a special feature of electronic signature. It is simple to use and very user-friendly. Documents can be easily e-signed through this tool.

Loading time of documents can be a bit frustrating. Hence, it can be improved. Pricing also seems very high.

Cyril
CEO in Frankrijk
Textiel, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Insane product versus obsolete pricing

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Wonderful product discovering, harsh disappointment on the pricing model.

The visual template editor tool is completely insane; nothing to be compared to other existing SAAS out there. Tested like 7 other tools, really nothing compares.

The pricing model for the first 2 plans (essential 29$ / business 49$) EXCLUDES THE API ACCESS, that can only be enabled — with extra-charges — with an enterprise plan. The enterprise plan is on-demand quote only, through a useless call with the sale team, and probably very expensive (I did not go through there, not time for useless calls). This is completely insane as of 2021 as it makes Pandadoc both unsuitable for automation workflows in human-sized companies, and inconsistent with its competition and its time. This is 21th century, every SAAS out there has an open API from starter plans, and there's a reason for this : an API is not an "enterprise" nor an "advanced" feature at all; every startup use them be it through code or no-code integrations. This is a pretty ridiculous situation where I love the product, already setup everything working like a charm, want to buy it, but am facing an inconsistent and prohibitive pricing model.

Overwogen alternatieven: Formstack Documents

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: I did not, because of the prohibitive pricing model. I went with Docupilot which has a waaaaaaaaay less curated product, but a decent (and 2021-ready) pricing model

Vincent
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

An AMAZING product if you are patient at first

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is an amazing software that takes care of so many business needs with ease, mainly:
- ESignatures
- Proposal creation
- Proposal tracking
- Payments
- Keeping track of pricing
The learning curve is a bit steeper than other like products, however, once you get the hang of you you'll see that it is hands down the best software. Yes the pricing is usually higher than other proposal softwares, however, you'll find out that it is much much more than a proposal generation tool and the convenience and ease of having so many features in one place saves so much time and money needed to run and integrate multiple platforms to do the same thing.

the scope of features is unmatched by any other software the scope of native integrations into tools we already use tracking of users and activity HubSpot integration Dynamic pricing grids and ability to store products/services for ease of use later

Because of how powerful this tool is and how much it can do, the learning curve is much steeper than other products we've used. However, once you get the hand of it it blows everything out of the water

Overwogen alternatieven: Proposify

Redenen om voor PandaDoc te kiezen: Was lacking features that we needed.

Overgestapt van: Nusii

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: The alternative products threw way too much information at me and overwhelmed in the decision making process.

Wilber
Owner in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

My Only and Go to Proposal Platform

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using PandaDoc for more than 3 years and I haven't been able to find anything like it.

What I love about this platform is the functionality and how it allows you to charge your client. It makes it very easy for your client to sign and pay right there and there.

I don't like the fact that you have to send reminders, manually.

Serena
Administrative Specialist III in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

PandaDoc is a Good Alternative

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: PandaDoc is simple to use with an easy learning curve. If you've ever used e-signature software before, it should be easy to switch to PandaDoc.

The pricing was excellent and it had most all the features we were looking for. The support is real time and very helpful.

One of the features we had selected didn't make it to our system.

Paul
VP Sales in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Panda Doc Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Enjoy using Panda Doc, only wish it had the profit/margin visibility on a line item basis. Other than that we have been very satisfied.

Flexibility in templates and budgets - real time visibility of document tracking and DocuSign. Love the APP and that I can access proposals from anywhere.

No visibility on profit/margin %s on a line item / Individual SKU basis - only on the bottom line cost. Poor design

Overwogen alternatieven: Quickbooks Online

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: Cloud Based and DocuSign / Real Time Tracking / Notes

Pierre
Sales Manager in Frankrijk
Milieudiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Pandadoc feedback from france

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The product is really good and suitable for a daily basis use. I have still some fears to move from pdf to 100% digital quotes in France because of spam barrier but I know this would open a 50% rise in customer experience with many other possibilities as videos in templates, directly chating with customer inside the doc, all status change...

The features are very well minded. It is very egronomic and efficient with pipedrive integration. I appreciate the posibilities to get folders, drag and drop, managing many templates with libraries is very useful to set up a new one as easy as a drag and drop. To be honest I would love to be able to use pandadoc using more features included in my package

definitively the 5 licences as a minimum. This is the second company I implement pandadoc for less users than 5 and I am not happy to pay for nothing. I am not happy with the date format with YYYY/MM/DD. As most of the european people we do use DD/MM/YYYY. So I have to select 2 date fields to get around this format in each document I edits from pipedrive (quotes with date of edition and date of expiration)

Reactie PandaDoc

3 jaar geleden

Hi Pierre, Thanks for the feedback -- I shared your comment about date formatting with the Product Team. As for the concern about spam barriers in France, we have a few solutions for dealing with that while maintaining the digital document experience (along with tracking, etc. for you). 1. You can "white-label" your email delivery address so that documents are sent from your domain. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007816574-Whitelabel-your-PandaDoc-delivery-emails) 2. You can generate a direct link for each recipient and email that directly to them. I'd recommend sending the document via PandaDoc first and then generating the document link(s) and sending as a fail-safe. - https://support.pandadoc.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009912654-Share-document-link-with-your-recipients) Hope this helps. Thanks again for taking the time to share your feedback!

Steve
GM in VS
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Good.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Some efficiency and design options.

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them. Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now. Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Haszilah
Haszilah
Administrative Assistant in Maleisië
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

My takes on PandaDoc

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I like that you can transition between work-spaces. PandaDoc offers a simple to measure document return rates but also how much my team accomplishes. Moreover, it is quick to track paperwork and follow it up. It's easy to put up papers and templates, and it looks nice, is simple to use, and can be personalized. This application is available as long as it is connected to the internet, making things a lot easier if you work remotely and in the office.

Adding custom typefaces and expanding the font collection might be difficult. There should be more layout templates to choose from. We needed more integration option because our CRM didn't operate with PandaDoc. This didn't create any significant complications, but it would have made the process go more smoothly.

Mariano
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed. We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years. We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever. I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

* Ease of use * great feature set * e-signature functionality * Ability to convert any document to e-cig * Workflow * Multiple user levels

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Scott
Director in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overall good, sometimes interface is slow/clunky.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quoting is great with it, which helps a lot in many of our transations.

The client-editable quotes are awesome. The UI is good (UX needs some work, below). Content re-use is great. Love the signing and notifications.

Clunky interface (pretty, but not smooth). Makes it hard for us to get work done sometimes because we're waiting for the interface or having to move things around because they jump. The design philosophy and UI are great, but the UX leaves a little to be desired. Also, some refinements like keyboard shortcuts, maybe a favorite or most used bar. In addition, we'd love more integrations. We're big into Google Apps, I'd love calendar linking that told us when we sent something (calendar item), when it expires (calendar item), etc. The lack of sorting options, and default sorts that "stick" in the documents/ templates list is killing us. Open a folder, wait, sorted by default (age? Which is the least helpful when dealing with dozens/hundreds of docs). Sort by name. Wait. Would be AMAZING to be able to set "sort by [name] [date] [recent] [X] as default" so we don't have to resort and reload every single time we go looking for a document. For heavy users, this is a real burden, wasting time waiting for the product to be usable, instead of doing work. It's a good standalone product and helps a lot when we have a document built and send out multiple versions. Building documents is still a little clunky. And some of those "native" integrations such as calendar would be great, to make it less standalone.

Jud
Sales Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Panda Docs Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Panda Docs mainly to send out contracts to our customers. We are a painting contracting company that does a good deal of business and we send out 40 or so proposals or contracts a week. We already have estimating software that creates a very professional proposal, so we just upload that proposal to Panda Docs and then drop in a signature and date line on the contract page for the customer to complete. It's quick and easy to do and we like how simple the process is. It is very helpful to get an email when one of my customers opens my proposal as it allows me to follow up with them more strategically. One of the best features of Panda Docs is letting the customer sign my contract electronically and having it come straight back to me via email. My customers don't have to receive my email with my proposal as an attachment, print it, sign it, scan it and then email it back to me. That takes a lot of time and makes it harder to complete the contract. In today's world of doing things on the fly, Panda Docs fits right in. I tell customers that they can sign my contract from their phone all the time. Anything that saves me time and makes it easier to get my contracts signed and returned is worth the money.

Ease of use and simple uploading of documents

Found it a little hard to make a template the way we wanted it to look, so we just upload our current proposals into Panda Docs

Phil
Managing Director in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Our favorite e-signature and proposal building platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company loves using PandaDoc to impress our clients with great proposals in a fast and effective manner. We will continue to license the product moving forward.

PandaDoc makes it very easy to create and templatize amazing looking proposals. The technology has helped us scale our business. It is way more than just an e-signature platform!

There really are no major cons here. As a SaaS company, at times it is hard to get a member of PandaDoc's support team on the phone, but their library of best practices is helpful.

Redenen om over te stappen op PandaDoc: More features

jacod
jacod
Supervisor in VS
Research, 201-500 werknemers

Ideal for any company and at the best price

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.

Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

I do not like that emails are sent from pandadoc, it would be better if they were generated from the company email ... there is a risk of spam, although we have never had that problem.

Marketing Director in Tsjechië
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Super slow recently - impossible to do simple tasks in PandaDoc

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Every week PandaDoc gives us a disclaimer that their service will be down to make it run faster. But really, it feels like every week PandaDoc gets slower and slower. Recently I spent 30 minutes just trying to duplicate one document and change a name of the recipient. The main reason why we decided for PandaDoc was efficiency - but recently it's actually making our jobs more difficult, not easier. Please fix this ASAP, turn off freemium accounts if you have to, but if we pay thousands of USD a year, we want the service to work smoothly.

Pretty much has all you need + HubSpot integration + document analytics are nice. But recently it's been lagging and simple tasks take forever to perform. It's frustrating.

Speed. Super slow to do anything. Also with more features, they keep adding, the product is becoming more complex to use and it's harder to find anything. We were forced to migrate to Editor 2.0. which was super painful as we had to redo all our templates and everything is more complicated in new editor.

Desmond
PartershipsnCoordinator in VS

Pretty good!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use PandaDoc to create proposals and contracts for my company. It's pretty easy to use (especially over the last few months). I love the templates you can create, from full documents all the way to small pieces that you can drag into another document. My only two problems: 1) It gets a little buggy sometimes and doesn't do what I want when editing a document 2) when I send contracts out, they usually end up in someone's spam folder.

I love being able to create ready to go templates for proposals and contracts that I use often. It also makes the proposals look BEAUTIFUL.

1) Sometimes when I'm editing a document, it bugs out. Like it will delete text or rearrange text or won't create an unordered list in the correct way. When this happens, I close out of the window and come back to it. 2) when I send contracts out to people through panda, it typically ends up in their spam folder because it's coming from a panda email that is being flagged as spam. I usually have to download the document and send it which kind of defeats the purpose of using the software