Over WordPress

's Werelds meest populaire software voor het creëren van blogs en websites. Het is open source-software die gratis te gebruiken is.

Meer informatie over WordPress

When it comes to WordPress, the benefits are numerous, it is even complicated to point out what I like best because I like everything, excellent quality.

Extremely inconvenient for first-time users. Heavily text-based and can be confusing for learners to navigate through it.

Beoordelingen van WordPress

Waar voor je geld

WordPress heeft een totaalscore van 4.6 van 5 sterren op basis van 13.813 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Reviews filteren (13.813)

Productscore

Productscore

Gebruik

Sorteren op

Heb je WordPress eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (13.813)

Torikul I.
Torikul I.
WordPress developer - Website Specialist in Bangladesh
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

One of the best CMS platform that is super easy to use to build a website

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience is outstanding, this is the only software that I can leave a five-star review without thinking. It helped me to grow up my business worldwide because I'm a WordPress developer and I provide web development services around the world through freelancing marketplaces like Fiverr or Upwork.

Actually, I like everything about this content management system software. All the parts of this software are essential to building a website. For example, the theme and plugin part is my favourite. WordPress allows me to install templates I like, this whole process makes the website building steps amazing on WordPress. It could be an e-commerce website, blog, business, affiliate marketing, almost all kind of websites I can create using WordPress and its theme system. I also like how its plugin functionality works, any kind of custom functionality if I need it, I can include it using a plugin. There is no coding on WordPress, only settings that allow me to do something awesome.

1. In WordPress latest version 5.8 they've upgraded the widget system which is really annoying. It was perfect on the previous versions, but the new widget management system looks like a page edit, even it works slowly. I really don't like the new look and system of widgets 2. WordPress use too many unnecessary codes that slow down a website. The software should have a function that will allow users to scan the unnecessary codes and remove them.

Katie K.
Co-Executive Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

My WordPress Website is Beautiful & Functional!

5 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Our WordPress site allowed us to build a complex website with little to no experience in writing code. Our nonprofit has many facets so we need something that would allow us to make vast customizations, a lot of imagery and video, an online store, subscriptions, donations, and more! And their customer service is absolutely amazing! Kind, patient, professional, and very helpful!

You can do or create just about anything with a WordPress site. Be prepared to have a learning curve if you are new to using the software. However, the time spent in the learning curve is well worth it because my WordPress site is stunning, completely customized, easy to navigate, and has room to expand. They also have a lot of beautiful pre-made templates that you can do slight customizations if you prefer that.

The time it took to learn how to use the software. Having to manually update plugins.

Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.
Designer in Canada
Mediaproductie, 2-10 werknemers

Wordpress: Once Was Great

3 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Wordpress used to be a godsend for me in the 2000's, allowing me to quickly make my own blogs. I eventually became a full WP front-end developer and made hundreds of WP websites. But I grew tired of the awful performance, theme/plugin management and crashes. Not to mention WP is a target of hackers. I moved on to Squarespace for template deployment.

Wordpress can be great for beginners, especially if they're looking for a blog-based website. And with the mountain of powerful plugins and themes available, the site can scale with the user's needs.

Unfortunately, Wordpress is really showing its age. It can be notoriously slow, plugin compatibility can break (and must be monitored constantly), and themes can be easily broken and become ugly/non-functional.

Shannon S.
Director of SEO in Spanje
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Versatile, Robust, and the Best Basic CMS

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wordpress.org, where you use it as a CMS on your own hosted website, it's truly the best option for most website owners, myself included. 10 years ago a developer convinced me to build one of my websites using Ruby on Rails, and I just wish I had stuck with my gut and found a way to do that with the database plugins available—I am now paying a developer to port it over. I have yet to really find much that WordPress can't do if you're running a content-based sight. Only if you need advanced e-commerce integrations should you consider an alternative.

I have used WordPress since 2008 to build not only my main business, which started as a blog, but also dozens of other sites over the years—both for myself and others. As a CMS, it's dead-simple to deploy and the number of features (themes, plugins, etc), can grow with your business. I also love that it's open-source—this means even in the 10+ years since I started, the code is always maintained by the global community and it's up to the latest web standards.

The recent switch to Gutenberg blocks necessitated a learning curve that was frustrating, but I went with this product "fork" because it seems like the developers maintaining it truly have the best interests of WordPress users at heart—blocks is where the web is heading, and it made sense to switch over even if this means some growing pains for websites needing a new theme/new customizations.

CEO in VS
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

WordPress is a great option!

5 vorige maand Nieuw

What I like the most about WordPress is that it has unlimited options.

Since there are so many options you can use, it can get a bit complicated to learn it and use it.

Ntombifuthi M.
Data capturer in Zuid-Afrika
Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

WordePress Latest Version Software Review 2021

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The experience is amazing, all because I was able to create my own website and design it my own way for free.

I love this software because you are able to create your own website and design it for absolutely free. So easy to use, even for beginners. Really comes in handy, because you are not only creating websites but you are also a host. Features in this software made it all easy to use. I have designed online store website using WordPress software and it allows me to customise it, the way I like. I'm totally obsessed with it.

So far the software never show me flames. I'm never leaving it, it's so helpful.

Software Developer in Nepal
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Using WordPress For Building My Company.

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's a very good for helping or making websites. Many more tools was good.

I liked most about this software building such a beautiful website.

Nothing least in this software everythig is good features.

Treszner T.
Treszner T.
advartisement in Hongarije
Computernetwerken, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Wordpress

5 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I can create my website automaticaly thats why

nothing i only try to use adsense also thats wrong

Gene R.
Office Manager in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Too many moving parts

4 vorige maand Nieuw

WordPress is without a doubt a powerful tool for building blogs and websites. With all the myriad of plug-ins and add-ons, you can do just about anything.

Unfortunately, for the average computer user with no knowledge of HTML, and not a lot of time for training, word press it’s not a convenient or user-friendly solution. We ultimately switched to another product.

Stefanie S.
Customer Success Manager in Oostenrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Usabillity could be better

4 vorige maand Nieuw

WordPress is (most of the time) easy to use for comon users without any IT-background. It is a good tool to set up and manage smaller Websites.

WordPress does often not to what i want it to do. It is exhausting to search the right setting for even small changes and the software does offen things I do Not expect it to do.

Humberto C.
ing. sistemas in Mexico
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

excellent wordpress use is amazing websites in minutes

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: La velocidad para construcción de landing pages rápidas y simples es una gran ventaja para la publicidad que utiliza la empresa, en conjunto con plugins de terceros para la inspección de seo y posicionamiento en buscadores excelente

La facilidad de instalar plantilla prediseñada y adaptarlas al contenido que se va a utilizar, fantástico poder instalar complementos para facilitar la conexión con redes sociales y publicidad por ejemplo, pixel de Facebook ADS y Google ads, se integran de maravilla, además la integración con WooCommerce y para tiendas en línea, esto aunado con complementos de terceros para hacer aún más impactantes los sitios web, no dejando atrás su integración con blogs y la facilidad para la construccion

El panel de administrador es algo confuso al principio debe acostumbrarse a su uso y ubicar cada una de las herramientas, los plugins en algunos casos tardan demasiado o trae una herramienta gratuita para optimizar el caché de carga, y una herramienta para convertir las imágenes de formatos pesados como JPG o PNG en formatos más comprimidos y de mayor velocidad en su carga como wep

Katiuscia G.
Katiuscia G.
Web developer and web marketing specialist in Italië
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

WordPress is with merit the most used CMS in the world

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using WP for almost 10 years. At the beginning I tried other CMS to understand which one was the best to develop my clients' websites and shops. And at least in my experience, WP is by far the best CMS. In my years of work I have developed successful websites and shops with WP and easily created portals and multilingual marketplaces. I believe and appreciate this CMS so much that it is the only one I teach to my students (private or companies) when it comes to learning how to develop websites or shops.

Before going into detail, I will summarize WP with terms such as ease, flexibility and quality. One fact: WP is now used by over 40% of all sites and has over 60% market share among open source CMS. WP allows you to easily develop all kinds of blogs, sites and shops. Although I recommend learning the basic CSS / HTML commands to be autonomous in the easiest customizations to the code, anyone can use it. Unlike other open source CMS I've tried to use, WP has a really clean code, it doesn't give problems over time and it's always constantly updated to maintain responsive layouts and provide updated graphical tools. Whatever you want to install on your site or in your e-commerce, you'll always find a plugin for it because WP has the largest Community of plugin developers in the world. And you'll always find a free or freemium plugin that you can use. An advice: if you develop for a company or for yourself but for professional purposes, don't rely only on free themes and plugins. Especially the theme: in my opinion and experience it's better to use a professional theme (for example, I've been using Divi for years because with Divi I can produce any kind of graphics).

The only situation, in my opinion, on which you could expect an improvement, is related to the fact that when you install a lot of plugins, usually more than 20, the navigation in the backend of the site really slows down. That's also why, if you have to develop a site with many plugins in addition, I recommend you to buy hosting on a tier provider. I for example have been using DominiOk for years because of the server performance that I'm satisfied with and also for the support (they are very good, pro-active and fast in responding). A due clarification: what I have just described is a problem of all CMS! I took the liberty to note it because I'm sure the WP community will improve this aspect as well.

Owner in VS
Online media, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great Base Platform for Websites, Blogs, etc. Okay for Stores. Plan on using a lot of plug ins.

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I really like WordPress and plan on sticking with it. I self hosted through GreenGeeks for my own domain. My site is still under construction but should be live soon- if you wanted to get a site up quickly and aren't picky, you absolutely could do so at a low cost via WordPress. If you want something a little more custom, just plan on taking time to research and learn the offering and build. I think it's worth it.

If you have some basic website building skills, you will be able to figure out the ins and outs of Word Press pretty easily. If you have no idea about anything website building, there are resources available for you to learn, and you can start with a basic template theme/site. I happen to know some coding and also have experience building websites and intranets, so I found I leaned on plug ins and themes to help me get my website off the ground quicker, but also could have just customized myself most of what I wanted to. Pretty easy. You can get a WordPress site free, or you can pay for your own domain and have a custom URL. If you want HTTPS (secure) also plan on paying extra for that. I like that there are so many plug ins available and that they do security updates often. The Elementor Builder tool is drag and drop - pretty simple to navigate. You can have a storefront via WooCommerce if you like, it's already there for you.

If you opt for a custom theme or plug ins, plan on poking around a lot to change colors, fonts and such. WordPress can be too simple for some, and on the flip side feel very complex for beginners to get used to. So long as you know you're going to have to plan some build time into it if you want a particular customized look and feel, you're good. I wished there were more font options. The photo editor is crap so edit your images 1st. You're also going to want to add an SEO plug in most likely unless you are already trained on that - the space exists to pop in you stuff but obviously you need to input the content and a plug in like Yoast will help beginners. Also the form builder was too basic for my needs, I had to get a plug in for that as well. It's possible I could have just custom coded some things but in the interest of time I've had to add several plug ins to my WordPress site to get it up to the standard I want in a professional site. There are a few items that come with I don't use like Monsterinsights.

Rodrigo T.
Owner in Brazilië
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

The best and the most flexible

4 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use for several projects the combination of wordpress + DIVI + cache + protection plugin. With this we have a standardized and easy structure to create websites for clients in hours instead of weeks. Without wordpress you need to program or use an expensive tool that generates an exportable website. There are other CMS, but wordpress is more convenient and easier to find solutions to problems. Although it's not that fast, it's still much faster than other options on the market.

As you use it in various jobs, it becomes familiar. It has plugins for everything you can imagine. You can create your own plugins or mix them with separate pages in php/html. It has a lot of free stuff or "lite". Using themes like DIVI you can create websites of all types in hours instead of weeks. Only program when you really need it. Almost every time updates are fine, you update without fear.

I miss there being more performance. As it comes with many built-in things, you pay for the functions with slowness. Also bad is the tendency to replace stable php for pages and functions in RIA with javascript.

Brand Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Best in class website builder, blog or ecommerce platform.

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been able to run an small web development agency using Wordpress' free software and customizing it for my clients. I've also built several online businesses with it as well. Installing and getting started is a very simple task so you can easily spin up a new website in a few hours and start marketing. Works well, scales and has a huge following of developers to help you customize if needed.

Wordpress is the easiest platform to use. You have the option of self-hosting for the tech-saavy or you can pay Wordpress directly for hosting and maintenance/setup. There's a world of plugins to convert your simple site into pretty much any type of platform be it affiliates, ecommerce, blogging, etc. You can customize the look with thousands of premade templates both free and paid, manage users, writers, editors and sooo much more.

Without some technical knowledge, you may find that Wordpress is not super SEO friendly out of the box but with a plugin and some research you can fix that. Also, the constant updates can be annoying but it's for the best.

Mateus B.
nutritionist in Brazilië
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

The best platform to host my website

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Wordpress was and is being excellent. I don't intend to change platforms anytime soon and with each new need I always find a plug-in that solves my problem. As a matter of fact, I don't even have time to study all the options that exist.

The fact that it is free and has an amazing structure that has ready-made templates, easy to use and customized. For me the issue of having ready-made templates helped a lot when I was starting in digital marketing creating my online structure. Another point that made me choose WORDPRESS was the fact that it contains thousands of amazing plugins that with them you can do everything from improving SEO, do online forms and surveys. As a result I was able to maximize my time and reap more professional results every day. It also features excellent technical support.

Despite having templates ready when you need a more specific customization they end up not being enough and after some time using the ready templates I had to make a specific one for my needs. Another point to be aware of is that sites that are too large or with a lot of access can present instability.

John N.
IT Systems Manager in VS
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Wordpress, the easiest and cheapest gateway to creating your own website

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Wordpress is a wonderful piece of free software that allows for any person to create a website for their project, business, or personal endeavor. With endless integrations and the ability to build out custom plugins and themes, you never need to worry about growing out of Wordpress. With the CMS holding the majority share of the internet, it is a tried and true method for anyone looking to get away from a high monthly fee service, like Wix or Squarespace. After more than 10 years of personal and business use, I am confident that Wordpress can do anything that anyone would want from a website, plus a little more.

Wordpress is endlessly customizable, serving as more than just a tool to put a template on. You are able to create your own themes, or find one that you like online. If something isn't working how you want, look and you will likely find a solution that someone else was having. Besides just being customizable and dependable, Wordpress is trusted by the whole world. Any issues you might run into, someone else has definitely had and posted about online already. If not, you can be that person to find the solution!

The main issues with Wordpress is that it is not a centrally hosted service. If you encounter problems, it is likely up to you or the person you hired to create the site to troubleshoot. This is the price you pay for a free service, but is a small one, in my opinion.

Ayuk A.
Ayuk A.
marketing agent in Kameroen

Wordpress reviews-2021

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There is nothing more cheerful than being able to get the right work done in less time. With WordPress, this is child's play. It highly contributed to helping us minimize unnecessary website design expenditures. I will highly suggest you giving it a try.

WordPress is the only CMS software you need for your business. Some years back, I remember that getting a developer to build your website used to be difficult and thus, expensive especially if you were limited in budget but, since this tool was launched, the aspect of web design completely changed. WordPress is definitely the best content management system solution I have ever used. Formerly, slapping a website wasn't as easy as today. It's rich with so many free plugins and responsive themes with more than 75 million websites already built using it. WordPress is a do-all-in-one tier tool. You can purchase a domain name, hosting package and build your website with this same tool. This helps save a lot of time and makes the troubleshooting process less complicated. With just a few clicks, you can bring to life the website of your dreams. It's simple to use regardless of your level of expertise. I love how organized and designed this tool and its features are. There are complete guides on how it works from scratch to future updates and the majority of highly-rated plugins are developed by WordPress professionals themselves. The WordPress.org forum is highly responsive when it comes to providing technical endorsements for WordPress users. hosting with WordPress is cheaper than all other web hosting companies if you ask me. the "Ecommerce" package which is their top premium hosting package is just $45.This is far less expensive than others.

There are a lot of interruptive and goofy ads that keep showing in my admin dashboard. This gives an untidy look to my admin workspace.

Tolu A.
Digital Marketing Strategist in Nigeria
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

WordPress Review - Best Choice for Creating Websites

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Wordpress have been nothing short of wonderful. It continues to remain my number one choice when it comes to building blogs, professional business websites, and ecommerce stores for myself and my clients.

Free to download and install Gives you control over your data and files Allows you freedom to design anythng you want There are lots of plugins and extensions (free and paid) that allows you design and achieve whatever it is you want to achieve with your website. Easily integrate with a lot of third-party tools like autoresponders, CPM sotware, payment gateways etc

The themes that come with the Wordpress are too basic You will need to download a drag and drop website builder if you really want to build something exciting

Rogelio A.
Rogelio A.
CEO in Panama
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Plugins!! plugins everywhere

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Super easy to deploy and have a really pretty website published in a few hours. The bad part, as I said, are the constant update that you have to make to keep your site up without risks of being hacked.

Wordpress is really easy to deploy and have a site running in less than 2 hours. It aims to this "integration" that excels other CMSs like Joomla. Wherever you go, there's a Wordpress integration as simple as some clicks. That's really useful. One of the best and simple things that I like from this is the separation of posts and pages. You can make sure that everything you have on posts are news items, articles, blog posts, etc. and leave the pages for the structure of the website

The bad part of this is that there are some basic features like photos on a category or even some of the simplest things you might expect to have there, you need a plugin for this. In the end of the day, you'll have a pretty website with something like 20 plugins doing basic stuff that Joomla has by default. In the end, you have to keep your site updated frequently and you shouldn't lose that from sight or you might have a security gap and have your site pwnd (hacked).

E-Commerce Sit Owner in VS
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Bron: GetApp

Couldn’t live without it!

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I absolutely love using Wordpress and truly can’t imagine ever using anything else to build a site.

I’ve been using Wordpress for the last 10 years - starting with a simple blog, and working my way up to a full e-commerce and subscription site. It is absolutely indispensable and has always been a pleasure to use. I honestly can’t believe it remains free, and am consistently pleased by the updates the Automattic team makes. Publishing is a breeze, the integrations are endless (literally ANY type of website is possible) and after acclimating to Gutenberg blocks, I am so pleased to be able to drop the page-builder I was using (instant page speed improvement). Though some may feel there’s a bit of a learning curve, I think *most* of their UI choices remain fairly intuitive (especially compared to some of the other CMS options!). I love that I can easily manage my entire shop via Woocommerce in the backend, and have been impressed with what specific theme integrations and plugins can automate for me so I can focus on publishing content rather than spending all my time managing it.

The one thing I’ve noticed that irks me since the adoption of Gutenberg blocks is that there can a bit of a lag when typing or choosing block options. The blocks can be a bit buggy at times, which can be irritating when in the middle of writing a long post. I also dislike that the post view defaults to “fullscreen mode” even if I’ve previously switched it to keep the sidebar in view. The dashboard view also feels a bit tired and could use an overhaul.

Rollan roi N.
self-employed in Filipijnen
Tekstschrijvers, Zelfstandig ondernemer

wordpress review 2021

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't just create a eCommerce website but also some big design website and it is prizie yet convenient.
it's a beautiful and handy website builder.

1. Free – WordPress programming is allowed to download and utilize. All you need to pay for is an area name and web facilitating. 2. Opportunity and Possession – WIth WordPress, you have 100% responsibility for the site. Furthermore, you can pick your own web facilitating and move your website at whatever point you need. 3. Complete Customization – WordPress offers a huge number of free, delightfully planned WordPress topics. This implies you can alter the appearance of your site precisely to your necessities and inclinations. 4. Limitless Modules – WordPress likewise offers a huge number of modules, additional items, and expansions to add additional force and elements to your site. 5. Simple Reconciliation – On the grounds that WordPress is so well known, you can keep on utilizing your #1 devices with your WordPress site. Most instruments and applications coordinate effectively with WordPress, for example, email advertising devices, Client Relationship The executives programming, installment doors like PayPal, and considerably more. 6. Local area – One more advantage of the ubiquity of WordPress, is the local area. The WordPress people group is immense to the point that there's a huge load of discussions, instructional exercises, and sites on the web (like IsItWP) where you can learn all you require to about the product.

1.No Immediate Help – While there are numerous assets online that will assist you with settling your WordPress issues, they don't offer any immediate help like email, telephone, or live talk support. 2. Slight Expectation to absorb information – WordPress is genuinely simple to utilize in general. Be that as it may, there is a slight expectation to learn and adapt to getting comfortable and familiar utilizing the product due to the absence of an intuitive manufacturer. Fortunately, you can utilize intuitive WordPress page developers to make it simpler. 3. Support and Security – When utilizing WordPress, you're liable for the upkeep and security of your site, while other web designers handle this for you. This implies you need to refresh WordPress consistently and use WordPress security modules to keep your site secure.

Chirag S.
CITO in VS
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

WordPress improved our web presence with little effort

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We love WordPress. In one of our companies, a staff member took upon them to set up their website to save on cost. Web development companies are expensive. I set up WordPress for them. They were able to set up a website and go live within days at a fraction of the cost they would have otherwise paid to marketing agencies. SEO has worked great. Forms have worked well. We have enjoyed moving all of our sites to WordPress.

WordPress is easy! Within 20 minutes, we had our website up and running. With a 30 minute training session, staff was able to post blogs, create pages, create menus and set up forms. Prior to WordPress, setting up a website was a project. With WordPress, website management is a breeze.

When automatic updates break something, it's not easy to debug. For those users who don't host WordPress themselves, this would be less of an issue. We host WordPress sites ourselves and enable automated updates. Once in a while updates break our site and we have to debug it by logging on to our servers.

Lucas H.
Lucas H.
Project Manager in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Tries to be all things for web creators; nearly succeeds

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been using WordPress personally for more than ten years, and professionally for five years. I've seen bloated sites, slow sites, and broken functionality. I've observed sharp disagreement within the WordPress community on the direction of the platform. I've also seen a consistently useful, highly customizable platform that largely succeeds at its mission: to democratize publishing.

First, WordPress is produced with an open-source ethos. The core software is free and supported by a talented community. WordPress is highly extensible, so you can build almost any kind of website with this.

The all things for all people mentality sometimes means that WordPress isn't the best solution for specific kinds of sites. In addition, I still wish there were an easier on-ramp for people who aren't familiar with the steps needed to set up a website. That said, there is wordpress.com which essentially provides this.

Omkar M.
Omkar M.
UX Consultant in India
Design en ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers

Very useful for creating good responsive websites.

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have built many small to medium sized websites for my clients using Wordpress and overall I think this is the best and the easiest CMS to use. Also helps that the clients can easily maintain their websites with some basic training.

I have been using Wordpress for close to 5 years now. Have found it to be one of the easiest CMS system to install and use. It is extremely easy to set up a website or even a blog with a few clicks. It has a huge repository of plugins and extensions that can enhance the features of your website. If you are building a basic shop to sell stuff online, Wordpress should be your first choice.

The theme designs or templates are limited, also can be improved in terms of responsiveness. Prone to errors. At times if a plugin misbehaves or theme files act funny, your site can suffer. Many shipping and payment features can be enhanced on Wordpress. Many updates are released from time to time for improvements but since many times you are working with a theme, certain features of a theme can stop working after an update. Hence there can be some improvements in the above areas.