Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Elite EXTRA

EXTRA biedt geavanceerde distributiesoftware die in realtime routes voor leveringen, afhalen en diensten, inclusief naar de eindbestemming, optimaliseert.

Meer informatie over Elite EXTRA

Easy to use and the Elite Extra customers service is great.

The driver tracking and GPS systems on the app are not the best and sometimes take our drivers to the wrong locations. It also allows drivers to get off the app so we can no longer track them.

Beoordelingen van Elite EXTRA

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Elite EXTRA heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 225 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Elite EXTRA eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (225)

Andy
Andy
eCommerce Director in VS
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Elite EXTRA Deployment

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We are pleased we made the decision to go with Elite EXTRA. It's a solid platform with more features and a large install base of automotive parts delivery companies like APH. The implementation and training team were very helpful getting us live at so many stores in such a short period of time, they were great to work with.

The Elite EXTRA product is robust, feature-rich and an excellent fit to the automotive parts delivery business. The staff at Elite EXTRA also know our business inside and out and were very helpful in showing us proven best-practices for getting the most out of the service.

We have not been able to deploy the "Driver Self-Dispatching" feature yet because it requires our paper invoices to have bar codes on them which we are waiting on our software development team to implement.

JAYANT
Operations Manager - Last Mile Delivery in Canada

Elite Extra User Review

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Easy to import orders via integration of Filezilla

The routing is not efficient if we are assigning more than 80 stops in a delivery zone, system tends to freeze and skipping stops causes errors.

Jeffrey
MANAGER in VS

DELIVERY MANAGEMENT

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

TRACKING DELIVERIES AND DRIVER ROUTES IS A GREAT FEATURE THAT HAS COME IN HANDY SEVERAL TIMES

DIFFICULT TO NAVIGATE THE PROGRAM SOMETIMES AND TO TRAIN NEW PEOPLE

Andrew
Warehouse Manager in VS
Groothandel, 501-1.000 werknemers

Elite routing

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it does what i need it to, I was hoping it would have improved what we do but have not seen that type of return on it thus far.

Ease of use, it is very simple to teach to others.

Priority system as it doesnt fit my location making it impossible to auto route. I was told it was something that could be improved and would be but I have yet to see anything since. (1 year ago). It could use a few nice features, a priority system that can default all new stops to set up a first and last priority and auto route. or a Geo fence area to set up as prioritys.

Joshua
Director in VS

Always improving

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Great vendor to deal with. Willing to work with customer to fit specific needs.

Ease of use and integration into our POS system. Support staff is responsive and always great to deal with.

Bummed i have not invited to ping pong tourney.

Brian
Parts Consultant in VS
Automotive, 51-200 werknemers

Best dispatching software we have used so far

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We have had a good experience with elite extra and the integration it provides.

Love the tracking, routing, and features

We do not have any cons. If i had to choose the reporting takes some getting used to so we can find what we need

Trevor
Assistant Parts Manager in VS

Good product, so far!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We've only had it a brief while, but it seems to be quite popular with the shops and it is nice being able to see everything in real-time.

I like being able to input routes for the drivers, get signatures and leave photos for proof of delivery.

Seems a little hard to figure out how to get it going.

Frank
Corporate Warehouse and Inventory Manager in Canada

Great for Local Deliveries

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Since we purchased Elite Extra a few years ago it has met all our needs and we are very happy with what it provides and also the excellent customer service and support.

Good software, easy to use, excellent for tracking all our local deliveries and providing on time customer feedback i.e ETAs. Proof of delivery is excellent.

If for some reason the system is not working or our driver is not able to connect or use elite on the phone, we still take photos for the deliveries. It would be good to be able to import those Photos as proof of delivery, after the fact. So we have a complete audit trail in one area.

Piotr
Parts Manager in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 11-50 werknemers

Future of the Elite X-tra

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The best part of Elite Extra is the simplicity of use. The scaled-down graphics and ease of use make it a great web-based software that even the lowest of computers can use. Couple that with the accurate reading and the easy-to-use Driver application, making it the best software for all Delivery Industries. Thank you!

There genuinely isn't much to not like about Elite Extra. Perhaps the reporting side can be filtered out to your business needs for ease in reporting. However when you have a better handle on it. It gets much easier.

Bryan
School District Parts Specialist in VS

INVALUABLE TOOL FOR DELIVERY/DISPATCH

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall experience has been great. Their support is helpful and responsive.
I feel like for the best benefit, our company needs to repeat the onboarding/training process in order to best utilize the program.

I love the order tracking features. The PHOTO POD and signature capture are great!

Trying to migrate to "SCHEDULED RUNS" and driver self-dispatch proved to be pretty difficult. Most likely due to internal processes, but it seemed to add more confusion to our dispatch than letting a designated dispatcher route the orders.

Eric
VP - CFO in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

Elite Extra

5,0 2 maanden geleden

See drivers routes and delays. Also, able to take photos of deliveries when nobody around.

Not 100% connected to our 3rd Party ERP Software.

jason
warehouse associate safety captain in VS
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 10.000+ werknemers

elite review

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: its been great but would like for elite to offer classes on learning how to use elite to its full potential

I like that its very simple. I wish it offered more features.

sometimes the editing routes take forever, my location has alot of orders so I dont know why sometimes it lags

Payam
Vice President in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

Game Changer! Hands Down The Best In The Market!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with Elite EXTRA has been fantastic! Great team! Great leadership! Great product! Highly recommend!

Elite EXTRA has completely changed our business! Hands down the best delivery management solution out in the marketplace! Here are some key points that I like the most about Elite EXTRA: - Easy to use and frequently updated mobile app - Automatic sequence of route when selecting multiple deliveries - ETA's on deliveries for us and our customers - Communicating with drivers through the app - Seamless integration with our POS system - Ability for drivers to take pictures of deliveries and submit proof of delivery - Payment management for drivers - Request Uber if no drivers are available - Live GPS tracking - Full detailed satellite map - REPORTING! Full reports on drivers delivery times, idle times, route management and much more! Very useful reports! - Easily identify which invoices and part numbers are with which driver - Very advanced yet easy and straight forward to use once learned! Highly recommend Elite EXTRA!

There is nothing I dislike about Elite EXTRA!

Charlene
Operations Manager in VS

10 plus Successful Years and counting

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have had a successful relationship with the whole Elite Extra team from day 1.
Their ability to address and take our suggestions into account has been very vital in our continued success.
Any issues we might run into are quickly addressed and resolved in a expeditious manner every time.
Their customer service is top tier and the software overall is the best in the industry for sure.
Elite extras constant updating and improvements have helped us implement a lot of services our competitors do not offer and allows us to stay ahead of the game with real time delivery tracking and proof of delivery.
We can not say enough great things about the program and their staff.

The Elite Extra program is now an integral part of our operations at all of our 15 locations. Our customers rely on the information provided by the program so that they can continue to service their customers as well. We love the on time live GPS tracking and the ability to see the drivers manifest and track each order they have with them. We also depend on the proof of delivery signatures to complete and finalize our invoicing process'.

At this time there isn't really anything we feel we would need to change.

Charley
Warehouse Manager in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

A solid platform with excellent support!

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. The team behind the software is amazing and upbeat, I was on the phone with them a lot when I first started and they helped me to build our recurring and scheduled routes, optimization of routes. I never ran into a tech who was in a bad mood or unwilling to help me. I never felt like they were rushing to get me off the phone and they probably answered the same questions I had over and over and never got mad.

The customer service team is outstanding! Easy to dispatch routes. (Once set-up) Many options to building routes and/or recurring routes. Software is mostly intuitive.

Artificing issues with routes and or names of old stops or route names. No way to build "test routes" offline without creating invoices to manually build the faux route.

Calvin
ERP implementation Support in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Elite Extra - a strong third partner business partner via ease of use and service

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: While my exposure was limited, it was one of the best third party pieces of software to work with. It was seldom down, and when it was, the cause was of the failure was usually pretty easy to track down and correct.

Elite was already an established process within the organization when I joined. My role was to add new warehouses to the process and to assist the office staff in managing the behind the scenes file processing when a failure occurred at some point in the process. What I liked most was that the process was logical and easy to interact with throughout the process (in reference to third party processes).

Technical support. I know first hand that the user community enjoys a robust interactive support system, but having to the product late I did not have a strong relationship with Elite's technical staff. That seldom created a problem as the process to interact with Elite was intuitive and very straight forward.

SANTANA
Continuous Improvement Coordinator in VS

Parts Delivery

5,0 2 maanden geleden

We love the live tracking and proof of delivery options. Being able to take photos that are automatically saved under the invoice number allows for a secondary check system to ensure the correct parts and quantities got delivered if a discrepancy arises, allowing us to better take care of our customers and dealership.

There are lots of options with reporting that we love. But they are set reports with only a few filter options. When reporting our profit, with driver mileage with customer info etc. I have to pull a few reports and combine them in excel. Would like to see more filter or include options.

Joseph
Parts Department Manager in VS

Great Product Easy to Learn and Use

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Since implementation we have become more efficient. Set up of routes is fast and easy.

To be totally honest. We have found no cons.

Seth
Operations Manager in VS

NAPA Autopart Tracking - Fisher and Father

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a useful tool for tracking route profitability and route management

It is important for our business to be able to monitor deliveries and track proof of sales. I like to see where my employees are at and when they will be back to the store so that we can plan future deliveries.

The scheduled routes feature is messed up. In regards to the process for returning parts, we need to put in the part number and the line code. i would like to be able to input the part number and for the the possible line codes to automatically populate.

Rick
Project Manager in VS

Rick from Smyth Automotive

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Number one reason is tracking, we wanted a way to know where our drivers were during their delivery runs.

The learning curve is a little steep at first but it isnt impossible to achieve. Some of the people we trained did not catch on very quickly.

Brenda
IT Manager in Canada

Elite review

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: my companies experience with 45 locations, has been terrific the software is easy to use.
Program changes that we have requested are always done quickly and efficient manner.
I have always gotten a quick response with any support issues.

hands on training, ease of implementation, fast and reliable support when issues arise.

I cant say that I have one, our experience has always been good.

Martina
Parts Specialist in VS
Automotive, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy, efficient service

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The program is very easy to learn and is a great source for our company. The company is also easy to get ahold with any questions and they get to you very quickly with a solution.

We havent found any cons yet for this program

Steve
Dispatching and Returns in VS

Love Elite

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: simple and convenient working software to manage drivers in an amazon like fashion easily trackable

I use the return dashboard, dispatching and track drivers daily everything works smooth and simple. I would definitely recommend Elite to other businesses.

Once in a while there is an invoice that doesnt transfer from cdk to elite and it gets confusing or if a invoice is credited - elite doesnt remove that invoice you have to do it manually.

Maurice
PARTS MANAGER in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 501-1.000 werknemers

ELITE EXTRA IS ELITE COMPARED TO THE COMPETITION

5,0 2 maanden geleden

What I like most about Elite Extra is the real time tracking and GPS. I love knowing where our drivers are and are heading and Elite extra provides that visibility

Setting up drivers and routes are a little cumbersome but once you have them set up its great

Raul
CEO in VS
Automotive, 11-50 werknemers

One of the best programs for dispatching and real time delivery tracking

5,0 2 maanden geleden

The program is very easy to use and literally checks off all the boxes when it comes to what we need in order to plan and execute delivery routes.

I have been using ELITE for over 10 years now and I don't have any complaints.