Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Tandem Software

Software voor informatiebeveiliging en naleving voor risicobeoordeling, beleid, planning van bedrijfscontinuïteit, leveranciersbeheer en meer.

Meer informatie over Tandem Software

Like how the data integrate with their other module allowing the user to do less clicking.

Sometimes it's hard to figure out what to do in the modules. I think it's a team issue tho as most of us do not watch the videos on the products.

Beoordelingen van Tandem Software

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Tandem Software heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 59 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Tandem Software eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (59)

Jason
Jason
Chief Risk Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent customer service, frequent and useful updates, easy to use.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Helped with policies, procedures, and monitoring. Helped get thru many exams.

Ease of use is a big factor. The software upgrades have been very useful. And with each upgrade, they issue detailed instructions on how the upgrade works and what steps to implement the upgrade. I also greatly appreciate the webinars. They are very responsive to the users.

Not really much that I can think of. We use all modules in the software. I have even had examiners brag on the software, which never happens.

Beth
Technology Operations Supervisor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Tandem Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We’ve used Tandem for the last 3+ years and it has simplified our processes and allowed us to be more effective in managing our programs.

The software is easy to use, makes managing components of Info security way and reports for auditors and board are effective.

There are some reporting feature enhancements that would be helpful, but I appreciate that Tandem welcomes enhancement recommendations.

Craig
Vendor Manager in VS
Bankwezen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Software from a bank we acquired

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very little compared to the main software we use. It is cheaper in grand scheme things but not what a large bank would need for Vendor Management.

The ease of use, and the unlimited amount of entries into the respository that an user can upload into their database. Cost also

Very limited on reporting as well as not a thorough Risk Analysis dynamic To mean, just an online document holding bin.

Bryan
Chief Technology Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Necessary tools for information security compliance at an affordable price

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I've been using various modules of the software for many years and am pleased with the depth and capabilities of the product. Examiner and auditors have also been pleased with the output.

The tool is completely web based and accessible from anywhere.

Some of the modules such as Risk Assessments can get pretty complex making them time consuming to setup and review.

Jeff
SVP/CISO in VS

Tandem is simply the Best of Breed Information Security Risk management software.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We utilize most of the Tandem software modules. All modules are very feature rich, yet very similar user interface makes learning new features or modules seamless. Very active user community with most new feature requested implemented for all to utilize. Support is nothing less than EXCEPTIONAL. The rare cases i have needed support, they are always quick to respond, very thorough and quick to resolution. Although i have only been to two KEYS conferences (as of yet), they are very beneficial and always learn new ways to utilize the software. Our CRM's have always been great as well. They check in regularly to make sure all is going good and anything needed. I would recommend CoNetrix to anyone looking for Enterprise class Risk Management platform.

The only modules that did not fit our needs was the initial Phishing and Training modules. They are well developed products, but we felt they needed some time to mature. We will revisit them again in the future.

Kerry

The need for Tandem

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using the Tandem products for over twelve years and have come to depend on it to provide the information we need for examinations. Any questions or concerns are answered immediately and the people are always friendly and willing to help. We don't have to worry about knowing if our information is addressing any of the new regulatory guidelines because Tandem stays on top of the releases and applies them to the program.

The feature I like most about Tandem is the ease of use and versatility followed close by the fact that you don't have to worry about whether your documents are up-to-date with the latest regulatory releases.

Because Tandem incorporates so many aspects of the organization it requires quite a bit of time to initially enter the information into the program and to maintain the information as your organization changes.

Randy
Sr. IT Officer in VS

Great Tools!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: For over seven years, Conetrix Tandem has been an essential tool for our organization. It has consistently proven its ability to simplify and meet the requirements of a wide range of regulations and compliance procedures, including GLBA, risk assessments, policy development, audit preparation, and more. Conetrix Tandem is a valuable asset for financial institutions, helping them improve their information security posture, reduce compliance risk, and save time and money.

Conetrix Tandem is a great software for financial institutions. It helps to follow the rules and protect their data. It saves time.

The tools can be quite complex to grasp and require ongoing training and learning for effective utilization.

Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Tandem is a great value for features delivered.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great company to have as a partner.

Tandem is kept current with changing regs and best practices. The support team is responsive and pays attention to customer suggestions, often integrating them in to future versions. The integration across modules is a big time saver and keeps resulting reports coordinated across the system.

As an early user of the system, there were a few things that would have made initial setup easier. I made suggestions and all were added into future versions.

Dana
FVP Compliance Director in VS

The pillar of my CMS

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We started with compliance and have bought every applicable module since then. Very solid foundation for us.

I was using this product's free version more than 10 years ago, and the paid version is even better and such a value. I like that I can establish the framework of my CMS in a manner that allows me to demonstrate what we "do" before any regulatory changes come our way.

The policy management module is created for IT - wish it would encompass more functionality so we could manage all of our policies.

Don
Don
VP - Security Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

This is my second experience with Tandem software. Tandem has come a long way. I love it.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Reduced time to manage audits and track mitigation tasks. One virtual location to store documentation such as audit, risk and compliance docs.

The return on investment is high. It saves time and provides a central location to store our documentation for management and audit review. The dashboards provide information for the Board and various committees on status of our audit, risk and compliance efforts.

I can't say I dislike anything, however I can see where several additional apps would be nice. An Incident handling app that interfaces with the BCP app would be nice.

Christy
Information Security Specialist in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Tandem is a must-have for all of your Information Security related needs!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Tandem has assisted greatly in the creation, ongoing maintenance and continual upgrading of our overall Information Security Program. The staff is great to work with and always has the customers best interests in mind.

Ease of use, help tips sprinkled throughout to assist with questions as you work through modules, wonderful reporting functionality, overall assistance with managing all aspects of our entire Information Security Program.

When a feature is requested, the longevity or sometimes no-go of something that is needed or suggested (although there is quite a bit of flexibility in customization).

Joey
Chief Information Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Tandem has moved our organization forward.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The Tandem product modules are powerful without being overengineered. The modules share a common database where policies are linked to vendors, information assets, risk assessments, incidents, and audits. The ease-of-use has empowered more people in more departments to participate in vendor management, contract reviews, risk assessments, and continuity planning.

I don't have any complaints about the Tandem products. I'll be the first to purchase a change management module if/when they build it into their ecosystem.

Lauren
IT Consultant in VS

Best of the Best!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

This software is incredible. So is the CoNetrix company. The Tandem suite of products pull from the same data set so Information is shared amongs modules and it is not necessary to re-enter data time and time again. They keep the software aligned with regulations and roll our changes when necessary. Their customer support and responsiveness is second to none. I love working with these products and this company.

The only thing I would change is to add the ability to put attachments, images or diagrams in some of the fields. Ex: In a policy I may want to have a flowchart...

Kirill
Information Security Analyst in VS

Awesome Modules

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I love the various modules. They make my job that much easier.

The integration between the various Tandem modules allows for easy change.

As with any system, it is impossible to have all features available to your institution since processes and procedures vary from institution to another. However, more custom fields are being added.

Denise

Exceptional Product and Customer Service

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: We use many of the modules such as BCP, Vendor Management and Risk Assessment. It’s so great t be able to connect the three piece.

The modules are easy to use and intuitive. The knowledge base is great and the customer service is fantastic. Many of the suggestions for enhancements by client get implemented which makes you realize the vendor is listening to their clients.

Nothing specific comes to mind. Enhancements were made that fixed the issues I had.

Derek
IT Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Tandem is a great value and covers all the bases if you educate yourself on the software.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All the benefits!

Very thoughrough coverage of what most regulators are looking for at a reasonable cost. Customer support actually listens to (and implements) suggestions and constructive criticism of the software.

Sometimes it can be difficult to find the exact section of information you are looking for if you don't use it often. That may not be the fault of the software, but of the overlapping nature of different types of data and regulations.

Juan
Cybersecurity and Project Coordinator in Puerto Rico
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Tandem is simple to use.

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It has streamlined the way we document and present reports.

Simple and intuitive. Really like how the reports are built.

At this moment I do not have anything that I like least about Tandem.

VP - IT Business Mgmt & Info Security in VS

The Tandem Software is easy to use and is a good value with many useful features.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

I think the best feature of the tool are the standard templates and checklists that are within the software. These "Best Practices" tools are a huge plus. It is a tremendous "ADD" to the software and creates a very positive relationship knowing that CoNetrix is plugged in and responding to the ever-changing regulatory environment.

My least favorite aspect of the software is the INABILITY to unlink the modules. When using the Business Continuity module, I often run into a few conflicts with the listed vendors that are linked to the Vendor Management module. I understand why they are linked and it is a very good feature. But, I would like the ability to UNLINK the two modules to provide some flexibility in they way the software is deployed within my organization.

Amy
SVP Compliance Officer in VS

Review

5,0 vorig jaar

The way each module integrates with each other

Sometimes it’s not always easy to navigate, but you eventually get there

Barry
BCDR Manager in VS

FnbHutch

5,0 vorig jaar

The single pane of glass for multiple pieces of information

Need more integration between the different pieces

CIO in VS
Bankwezen, 201-500 werknemers

Great value for the money

4,0 2 jaar geleden

The basic functionality of many different risk management needs are addressed and for the price, it cannot be beat and the interoperability between the modules is excellent.

There are some things that could be approved to make it more user-friendly and useful to the banking community.

Carmen
Security Officer in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Generally Tandem offers all of the services I am looking for in the various aspects of security.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Really keeps the business organized where all employees can easily find information in one centralized location.

The ease of use and availability of materials no matter of where I am physically located. For Disaster Recovery and BCP, its very important to have quick and easy access to all information.

Some of the areas could improve the depth of the material. The Phishing module is one area where improvement is needed. It works decent, but could be enhanced for scenarios to be more real world.

Tina
VP/CIO in VS
Bankwezen, 11-50 werknemers

Great product

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: If you take the time to watch the training videos it’s great!

All we need for our Information Security Program in one product

If there was a feature to download all modules into the annual report to the board.

Katie

The whole package

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The knowledge and customer support are excellent. The ease of use of the product and the reporting are phenomenal.

The ease of use, product offerings and customer support and knowledge.

So many options available. From BCP to Risk Analysis

Carolyn
AP/AR Administrator in VS

Vendor Management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great..,people so helpful, great products

If I get stuck, I can actually call people

Since I don’t get to explore all video and training. I would like to see how BCP works and how Vendor Management effect sort of streams through different Modules to BCP… it could already be there??