Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over RazorSync

Met software die mobiele telefoons, tablets en computers synchroniseert, kunnen loodgietersbedrijven personeel, dossiers en klanten efficiënt beheren.

Meer informatie over RazorSync

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

It seems to be a software issue not a user issue which is disappointing when that was one of the main reasons I wanted to use the program in the first place.

Beoordelingen van RazorSync

4,0
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

RazorSync heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 498 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RazorSync eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (498)

Will
Will
Chief Executive Officer
Consumentendiensten, 11-50 werknemers

Best Bang for Buck!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I run an energy auditing / inspection firm and I have tried dozens of other apps to help automate and track our workflow. We don't fit the standard mold of service companies since a majority of our business is new construction. We don't fit the mold of production companies since we are service based. RazorSync is the only "of the shelf" solution that we could customize to fit our workflow. I have greater control and vision throughout our company now that everything is being tracked and measured through RazorSync.

Customized statuses... Hands down our most important feature. We have several different types of inspections that have stages and steps that require both field users and office users to complete. Since we were able to customize the statuses to fit the stages of the project, I can see where everything is at a glance. I can color code the statuses by the responsible employee so that when glancing at the calendar, I know that I shouldn't see any bright yellow statuses that are over a week old... That tells me to go check on Kevin and see if he has a pulse. That type of tracking is INVALUABLE!!! I'm not waiting on reports or taking an employee's word that their tasks are completed. All the other features are great but you can find the same features elsewhere (and pay a lot more).

Most of my cons are specific to the odd nature of our work. We routinely have different inspectors team up for a day and separate the next day and there is no way of assigning more than one employee to a task/work order. This leads to creating place holder events to indicate that the employee should look to another employee's schedule. It works... it's just a bit clunky. UI- RazorSync does not appear nearly as polished as it's competitors. Because of the functionality, I feel that it's an acceptable trade off. The web browser view is the largest problem design wise. Again, we have as many users in the field as we do in the office so half of our company uses the web browser view. If you just run through the mobile app, you probably won't notice the awkwardness.

BRENDA
OFFICE MANAGER in VS

LOVE IT!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Love the way I can just put it on peoples routes and not have to remember to tell them. As long as they Sync it works wonderful.

I do all my scheduling through this system. I love the app and what I use on the computer. I can go any where and use any computer or smart phone and get the most out of it. If there's something not quite jiving with my life I can always find a way to make this system work. I don't think I use all the features to their fullest but it's there for me once I figure it out or have them figure it out for me.

I sometimes have to figure it out but can't think of much I don't like. When I started using it 5 years ago it was difficult till it wasn't. Everything takes some getting used to and this was some learning but not to challenging. Growing pains only.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review Brenda! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please do hesitate to reach out to us.

Dawn
Manager in VS

Prices keep rising

3,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Razor sync is fine for a customer data base and service schedule for technicians but we were initially sold on it helping us schedule and telling us when customers were due for service based on our inputs but that isn't how the system actually works

We needed a system to be able to remotely look up our customers information and scheduling and this did that

The prices keep going up. We've used razor sync for about 3 years now and are play no more than double what we started at without changing anything in our use or any improvements that affect our companies use of the software.

Brianna
Secretary, HR in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Okay software for the price

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Razor Sync is a decent program and we are making things work the best that we can. The set up did not go as well as we were told it would and a lot of our customer information was not transferred over. I had to hire someone else to come in and move over our customer data.

Razor Sync is user friendly for the most part and I like that all customer info is in one place with unlimited space. I like that it is a cloud based program and can be accessed anywhere.

The software does NOT work with Quick Books as well as we were lead to believe which was the biggest factor for us when we decided to purchase. We have tried to get our Razor Sync to link to our Quick Books with tech support on multiple occasions which were unsuccessful so it has caused a lot of issues with out billing. We also have had over 6 instances where the Razor Sync invoicing and payments have caused customers to get double charged and I have had to call and have the second charge reversed. It does not show up in our Razor Sync only on the customers card statement. Also our mobile ap goes down often and our field techs can not use it.

3 jaar geleden

We appreciate the feedback Brianna. Please reach out to support at 877-675-4395 ext. 2 so we can help with the issues you are having.

Pavel
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

What I would like have added or changed

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I like it very much it suits our needs very well and I notice a steady improvement. So far the customer service has been great every time a call. I believe over the last 3-4 years we had a technical issue only once when Amazon servers were down or something. Will keep on using it and recommending it to my peers.

Custom service forms. I can create a standard form for pretty much any need. I like the automatic invoicing and Quickbooks integration, gps locator for field workers and time keeping is also great

I am not sure if it is a "con" but I wish after I import all invoices from Razorsync to Quickbooks, that the invoices already have the checkmarks for the allowed payment options, as now after I generate 50 invoices I need to open each one and checkmark the 2 payment options (bank transfer and CC). On the other hand that way I may catch a wrongly generated invoice. Another thing I don't like is when I set the recurring services/ work orders and I add a service item when I set up the recurring service (i.e. the cost of the service and a service form to be filled by our employee), the next time I set any service for this client it will include the same forma nd the same service item - so I need to go in and delete those --- is there a way to add service forms and items in a recurring service without having those aper in every later job for the same client?

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review Pavel! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Scott
Bouw, Zelfstandig ondernemer

I wear all the hats

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: There is a little bit of a learning curve, but it is fairly intuitive. When I get stuck, customer service is very responsive, with short hold times and hands-on tutorial help

The flexibility of the invoice entries. I can edit as needed.

I'd like to see the ability to automate discounting and service charging for credit card payments when invoicing services

8 maanden geleden

Hello Scott! Thank you for your positive review. We're thrilled to have you as our Customer and genuinely appreciate your feedback and especially, your acknowledgement of our 'high touch' Customer Service Team. You can be assured that we'll continue to improve our feature set to increasingly deliver more value. Many thanks again!

Heather
owner in VS

Has Potential

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We see that a CRM program would be tremendously helpful to our business, but unfortunately RS is costing a lot of man hours to resolve quirks and glitches, only to have new ones come up. Customer support is usually very helpful - but there are limitations with this software. It just eats up so much of our employee time and energy to keep it working for us. We are on the lookout for something else.

It is easy to see how navigation of the software should work. The schedule is clear and has multiple views for daily / weekly / monthly.

It is VERY "glitchy". Working one day, kicking us out the next. Places don't seem to connect - for example customer notes will appear in one spot for administration, but then the techs don't see it. Tech's will enter a customer notes and administration can't find it.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback, can you please call us at 877-675-4395 option 2 for support so we can document the issue in order to get it resolved?

Duane
Sales and Service in VS

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

RazorSync is great for any sized business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the flexibility that comes with Razorsync. I can make adjustments on the fly

Inventory management portion leaves a lot to be desired

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Duane for this review! I am glad this has allowed you more flexibility. Please reach out if you ever have any questions!

Dominic

Affinity review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience. Just a few things that would help our workflow. Happy with product overall.

Easy to work with and the customization options.

Sales tax settings reset when sync to QuickBooks, card payments for one off customers.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you Dominic, We look forward to serving you.

Dillon
System Support Director in VS

Glitches and work arounds

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very Successful software that does a great job on the customer support of the product. Very well designed with many features.

The software allows me to track my business very closely. It allows you to go paperless.

A few glitches with estimates and work orders, and yes there were workarounds but it would be nice if there was a fix

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review Dillon. We work very hard to deliver a powerful solution and one that is backstopped by world-class support. We look forward to serving you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Robert

Could be a great app

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lately it's been a challenge with the frequent outages and work arounds

Easy to use Keeps sticking on this question I guess I'll say more!

Buggy, missing useful features, needs done work

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Robert. We are constantly working on ways to improve our software. Please reach out to support if you need help with anything. 877-675-4395

Bill
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

Great in a crunch and ever since!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In late 2016, the NC Department of Revenue notified service businesses like ours that we would be required to collect Sales Tax on labor charges beginning January 1, 2017. We had less than 40 days to implement a entirely new billing system. Before this change, we didn't have to collect any sales taxes under NC laws. NC new rules required that we computed the tax based on a complex formula with tax components for the state, counties, and local transit jurisdictions where our customers lived. We learned that our customers living in the same city and zip code could easily fall into totally different tax districts. Our old software for our national franchise had no sales tax computation or reporting functionality. As we entered our "crash course" to select and implement something by the January 1st "D-Day" deadline, RazorSync became our choice. We were particularly impressed by their customer support and training commitment. When cutover time came, the worked with us every step of the way providing training, assistance getting our Quickbooks intergration online, and migrating our old customer data into the new system. As the inevitable glitches and questions occurred in the next few weeks, they were responsive to every concern we raised. While we rarely have issues today, their customer support is great whenever we call. We're very happy with RazorSync in the office and in the field. Our experience has been great.

Excellent customer support and integration with Quickbooks.

Uploading photos one at a time is too time consuming.

5 jaar geleden

Thanks Bill! We love hearing about our excellent customer support! They are always here if you need them. We are so grateful to be able to help your business! Please reach out if there is anything else we can help you with.

Bron: GetApp

A lot of potential, but falls short on some very basic requirements

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In many respects we are like most service companies. We receive a request from a customer, allocate the time, material and resources required and do the job. Typically the customer sends us a purchase order via text, email, fax, or the phone call. We have tried various to do programs, spreadsheets, google calendars, geo fencing. RazorSync was a life saver. A solution that eliminated our reliance on many of the tools we were using before. The support was great, and the limitations were minor compared to the benefits. The ability to add default items to each invoice such as driving to site are amazing. The automatic billing from the time the tech clocks on site to complete another amazing feature. The technical support amazing again. Unfortunately that is the wow factor stops.

Easy to use for the most part, but the training is definitely beneficial. Technical support is second to none.

There is no field for a purchase order, in our days 99% of our customers use a purchase order. Integration with quickbooks desktop is at best quirky, customers created in razorsync sync to quickbooks but not the other way around. That being said, quickbooks is definitely not the easiest product to integrate with, and their tech support is often sub-par. When a tech marks a job as completed an invoice is automatically generated, which is ok for a project only requiring one visit, but not for one where multiple techs or visits are required. There are some work arounds for that, but not easy to find. When we used the sms to notify the customers that a work order was created and scheduled, most of the customers had no idea who it was coming from. The email send out looks more like an infomercial for razorsync with only a small portion of it displaying our company name and the pertinent information. Attachments can be added to work orders, but not service requests. While this might not be a big deal, at times, it would make a lot more sense to add reference documents, copies of the customer's request or notes to the service request that are visible from every work order, instead of having to attach them to each work order thereafter. The address field can not handle unit numbers at this time, and there were some issues with google verifying the address in some newer neighborhoods, and in order to fix them we have had to re-install the app. At times we have some customers providing us with an address for the work to be done, their phone number and description of the work. The system forces you to enter a name in order to create a customer. More often than not, we just use an underscore. Perhaps there could be some default values in order to speed up the process. I do not need to know more than the customers first name and phone number. The mobile apps are battery hogs on phones, so please make sure to have chargers on hand.

Johnny

Razorsync For Landscape and Handyman Services

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall razorsync is a game changer for any company that uses it. I have been a razorsync customer for over 5 years and plan on it staying that way.

These are all the reasons we use Razorsync Good for: CRM Scheduling tracking work history customers, especially customers with multiply properties invoicing with QB integration service reports w/ pictures saving pictures in a work order customers signature option Tracking payroll hrs. Tracking Field Tech

1. route optimization did work well for us, we had to always double check it and usually adjust it. we stopped using it because of this reason after about 90 days of using it when it first cam out. it may work better now. 2. Clocking in and out of work from a cellphone. isnt always as seemless as clocking in and out of work from a computer. Sometimes its doesnt clock people into or out of work and will get stuck syncing. clocking in and out of work from a computer in usually always seemless and never an issue 3. Searching for a property is hard too especially for a customer that has 50 or more properties. finding he customer is easy but there is not an search with the customer account to search for a specific property. When you search for a property in the customer search using a property address, the search results produce only the company name the property is associated with.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review Johnny! We truly appreciate your loyalty and recommendation! Please don't hesitate to call support at 877-675-4395 option 2 if you need anything! They would be more than happy to help you with any difficulties you may be having.

jim

Scheduling sofeware

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Been a good experience so far. going on 4 years now. We own another service company as well and have changed that over to RazorSync this year. I'm anticipating an easy transition.

We have tried several of the Scheduling software that is out there. Some were less money but didn't have the same features and others were too expensive and had too much for our needs. For the price and our needs this is a good product. Has a lot to offer and features we don't currently use but its been reliable and the guys in the field like it.

We use it with Quickbooks and wish it would communicate both ways. meaning when you make a change on RazorSync example customer phone or email. you have to make the same change in Quickbooks. i understand that is more on the Quickbooks end.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the great review Jim! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Dave
Senior maintenance tech in VS
Vermogensbeheer, 51-200 werknemers

Friendly?

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The beniefets are that we can get our work orders on the go. Have coverage in most places and we have even started to track times for an incentive program.

Access is good. Has a lot of good qualities and able to get to those workers in a timely manner.

Punching in and out. It asks if you want to punch in but no option for out. Another thing is that when you transfer pictures over it rotates them to a desk top. Now you have to rotate it again. This goes on for your whole gallery. Bummed about that! Also along with uploading those pics it could take up to a little less than a week to be able for our administrator to see those pics. So now we cant trash those pics in gallery to we get the ok. And having 5-7 jobs a day those pics add up in a quickness.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Dave. Please reach out to us if we can help you with anything. 877-675-4395 option 2 for support.

Randy
Director of Facilities and Services in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

RazorSync The Cutting Edge

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RazorSync been the platform we wanted to start our new business and it has lived up to our expectations.

The system is very easy to use and the support is awesome.

The staff at RazorSync has alway been available for support and it has been that easy to implement the question have been few and far between.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Randy for the great review!! So happy to hear that RazorSync has lived up to your expectations and more! We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Karen
Operations Manager in VS

Service Requests Don't Get Forgotten

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with RazorSync is great. We are not invoicing thru RazorSync yet - hoping that it will be an easy transition so I can't comment on that feature.

We perform maintenance jobs for some of our customers; services that are to be performed monthly, every 3 months, every 4 months, annually, and every 3 years and so on. This program allows us to schedule these jobs and the confidence that these requests will not fall off the radar. Our techs can see what jobs are open in real-time; we are certainly more efficient since using this software.

Having a simple extension number for a contact person would be helpful. Having the ability to move a service request from one customer to another would be great; currently you have to delete it and create a new request under the other customer. Having the ability to merge two customer accounts would be great as well.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review and feedback Karen! I am glad to hear that your overall experience has been great! If there is anything we can help you with please reach out to us!

Detailhandel, 11-50 werknemers

Short Learning Curve

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If your looking for a field service app then look no further. And trust me we tried them all. Quockbooks, GoServicePro, Jobber, mHelpdesk, ServiceM8, should I go on. First of all if you need a mobile app that works on Android then these guys have you covered. Most if not all the apps I mentioned above only support Iphone. All of our techs have android phones. The learning curve is almost non existent. Give yourself 45 minutes and your already a pro. Everything is synced right to the techs phone. You control what they see and do. So also tracks them with bread crumbs do you know where their at. When they change the status of a work order to "In-Transit" the app send an email or text or both to the client. This frees up the technician time having to call the next stop. I could go on and on with all the great things this does. Been a customer for almost two years and wouldn't think about switching.

Tech GPS tracking, no learning curve, great support (always answers the phone and fast email replies), integrated credit card processing, schedule by calendar view which is great, customizable, they host on a very fast server so there's no lag switching screens or loading multiple modules, customer portal, integrates with all popular accounting software if your already using something different. (There's accounting module works great).

Wish they had come up higher in the search when I Googled "field service tech software". I would haven't off had to go through all the other apps before finding them. They are always upgrading and improving the mobile apps (for both Iphone and Android). I wish they would send out a email to let us know so we can let our techs know to update their phones. Not a huge issue but that's the best I could come up with for the "Cons" section.

Ashley
Project Manager in VS
Beveiliging en opsporing, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for our Business

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was the person in our company who researched and picked out rasorsync from a slew of other similar platforms. I chose razorsync because it was superior. The price is fair and the features are useful. The ease of use and ability to track and monitor our technicians​ ' progress is amazing. We love razorsync.

I like that this software allows us to manage our appointments and technicians in a way that is user-friendly​ and comprehensive at the same time.

There are a few features that I wish we could utilize more and that razorsync had but overall it is a very good software platform.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Ashley for the great review! Glad to hear You love it. We are grateful to be able to help your business. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Christina
Office Manager in Canada

Razorsync Pros & Cons

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Razorsync allows you to store your Customer's info and add multiple addresses and phone numbers so your employees know exactly which location to go to and the office staff know where to bill the job to. It is also great to be able to look back and see who has been completed and invoiced and jobs that are still incomplete or waiting for parts. We now use it for inventory management which works great as long as your employees enter the parts correctly.

The one thing we did not like about this program is that it would email a customer their work order which was sometimes not complete, even though that feature was turned off in Razor and no one asked it to email it out. So, due to that, we cannot put the customer's email address in the system in case it sends out stuff we don't want them to see.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review and feedback Christina! We truly appreciate the opportunity to serve you. If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Scott

Very good product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We moved to RazorSync from an older dispatch only software and QB desktop. Being able to invoice and receive payments in the field has changed our business processes completely. We no longer have a person in the office just typing and mailing invoices all day. While I haven’t completely on boarded our inventory yet we are excited about implementing that as well. Our biggest concern in the beginning was being cloud based what would happen if there was an outage but that has been very minimal and quickly repaired on the one or two times it has happened. Overall we are still very happy we made the switch

Fairly easy to get started but we did not import our existing records. The price is competitive Works with QB online Friendly customer service

Sometimes we have issues syncing to QB online but that could be QB Some reports are confusing, for example, printing a customer list of only a certain type is customer has been difficult for us

5 jaar geleden

We are happy to hear you switched to RazorSync and how its changed your business! .If you ever need anything, please feel free to reach out to us.

Amber
Office Manager in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Awesome Product....best accounting function of similiar products

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Razorsync has been an exceptional tool to add to our business. Easy to use and our techs love the map function. Having mobile capability is mostly used for our business and has been a God send for the field.

I really love the accounting function and how invoices can sync to Quickbooks.

Would be great if the system would send email/text reminders of appointments to customers the day of the appointment. This would definitely lower call volume. Also, do not like that I have to create a customer then a service request/work order item to see where a customer can be scheduled for routing. Wish that there was a function where I can put in an address and the system could tell me what day where I would be within 1-5 miles of the address for routing purposes.

5 jaar geleden

I am glad to hear you think RazorSync is awesome! Thank you Amber for the great review! If you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Amanda
Office Manager in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Great Starter Software

3,0 5 jaar geleden

RazorSync is a great 'first-time' software to use for a company that has a smaller capacity of work orders. We've had a good overall experience thus far, the reports look great when printed out or sent to customers via email, the tiers are useful in the Service Items section as we have customers who are eligible for discounts. The onboarding rep did amazing and answered all of our questions as well!

Upon the growth of our company, we've noticed that there needs to be more integrations for maintenance customers - autoscheduling, auto-invoicing (recurring), and tracking in general. We were able to label them under the tiers and tie them to a discount though, which made things easier.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your feedback Amanda. We are grateful to be able to help your business. We love hearing your company is growing! !! Please reach out if you have any questions, our team is always happy to help!!!

Mike
Industriële automatisering, 11-50 werknemers

Razor Review

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We continue, on a daily basis, finding capabilities of RazorSync that improve our companies efficiencies. We look forward to utilizing it solely for all of our service and sales team invoicing shortly. It is an excellent business tool.

That our group of techs can see everything that is currently going on or needing to go on within our organization

I'm very surprised that we are unable to scan in/out parts into inventory?

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Mike for making us the partner in your business. Please connect with us if anything ever comes up!