FreeConferenceCall.com reviews

4,7 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,4 /5

Over FreeConferenceCall.com

FreeConferenceCall.com biedt HD-audioconferenties en online vergaderingen voor wel 1000 deelnemers – allemaal gratis.

Meer informatie over FreeConferenceCall.com

193 reviews worden weergegeven

Néstor M.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019

"One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform"

Opmerkingen: Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

Pluspunten: First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

Minpunten: This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 23-9-2019

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at [email protected]

• Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Josh C.
Director of Operations
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019

"Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution"

Opmerkingen: All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

Minpunten: The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 22-10-2019

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at [email protected] so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

• Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Managing Editor
Publiceren, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021

"Kept My Church Connected Through the Pandemic"

Opmerkingen: Our moderator had implemented FreeConferenceCall for his day job and recommended it to us when COVID shut down our church building. We started using this service multiple times a week just for updates and prayer, and are continuing the service in place of in person committee meetings. We have had greater participation in board and administration meetings using Free Conference Call than we have had in person before the pandemic.

Pluspunten: Once we were able to call in (see the Cons), FreeConferenceCall was a lifesaver for our church to stay connected at the height of the pandemic. My church is a mostly older population, but the steps needed to call in have not been too difficult for most of them. Any number of interested participants can call in provided they have the conference number, and the sound quality on the call is also quite good.

Minpunten: We had severe difficulty being able to call into meetings on or just after the hour. I had multiple instances where I tried to call in 10+ times with no success and I was not the only one. For that reason, we eventually shifted our calls to be quarter before the hour and then had little to no difficulty. Sometimes can be hard to hear others and there seems to be a bit of a delay that at times prevents me from providing my input before someone else has already begun speaking.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 25-5-2021

Hello, thank you for reviewing our service. We are sorry to read that you have experienced difficulties staying connected. Please email our customer care team at [email protected] so they can help walk you through any conferencing issues you are facing.

• Beoordeeld op 13-5-2021
Andrea M.
Job Development Specialist/Owner
Maatschappelijk werk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020

"Ok as a free option"

Opmerkingen: I started out with FCC because it was free and seemingly easy to use but switched to a more commonly used option after experiencing some quality issues and other minor concerns. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to do an occasional meeting who doesn't necessarily need a subscription for more regular use.

Pluspunten: Able to facilitate a large conference via video with people all over the state. Attendees didn't need to download anything - just follow a link.

Minpunten: Quality isn't the best but it is free.
It's a weird thing to say but I don't like the name...It's almost embarrassing to invites someone to a professional meeting via "freeconferencecall.com"
We ended us switching to a different platform that was more commonly used and easy to schedule.
FCC uses one link for every single meeting which is also a little odd. I like being able to schedule a meeting for a specific time and invite people to that meeting and allow them to be able to quickly save the meeting to their calendar - FCC doesn't seem to have an easy way of doing this.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 1-10-2020

Hello Andrea, thank you for reviewing our service! If the name does not bold well for you, we do offer a premium platform specifically designed for our business professional users. Please visit www.Startmeeting.com to learn more!

• Beoordeeld op 6-8-2020
Martine J.
Founder, Executive Director
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021

"Free ConferenceCall.com"

Opmerkingen: Overall... It has been a very good experience. No major issues

Pluspunten: What I liked most is the ease of use. IIt is very user friendly to schedule meetings. have never had an issue while hosting a meeting.

Minpunten: What I liked least is the limited number of people allowed on the meeting at one time (free version).

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 12-5-2021

Hello Martine, thank you for reviewing our service. Please note that all account holders are able to connect up to 1,000 participants at a time for up to six hours regardless of the type of account they have open with us.

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2021
Muhammad M.
Community Manager
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020

"A Technology for Not Tech Savy"

Opmerkingen: It made it easy for me and my Board members and probably many others who were struggling with the complexities of the alternatives.

Pluspunten: Due to the pandemic we have switched all our on-site meetings to virtual and phone conference call meetings. Fact that i am managing around 20 communities and deal with different Board members out of which some are tech save and some are not at all. For those who were good have started using the alternative paid services lime Zoom and Go To The Meeting but i was dealing with sone Board members who couldnt schedule their meetings using these complex softwares, i came across freeconferencecall and have tested it before offering it to my clients, i would say this is the most easy and convenient conference calling software for Board or any other meetings for peoppe with less or no technical expertise.

Minpunten: Except for a lack of live technical support i dont see any cons.

• Beoordeeld op 16-5-2020
Richelle marting J.
Attorney
Juridische dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 10-10-2020

"Great conference solution for small businesses"

Opmerkingen: With spotty cell phone service, I needed a web-based solution that would allow me to easily schedule meetings that could accommodate multiple attendees through Outlook and freeconferencecall.com has been the perfect solution for those needs.

Pluspunten: Free Conference Call is a great solution for small businesses wanting an easy, affordable option for web based conference calling. The Outlook add-in makes scheduling a conference call quick and easy. It even offers a mobile app to schedule and join calls on the go.

Minpunten: Some larger organizations' firewalls occasionally block the freeconferencecall.com plug-in from working correctly. Other than this snag, I have not had any issues with the conference call software.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 12-11-2020

Thank you for rating our service Richelle! We are happy to read about your wonderful experience with us. If you ever encounter any issues whatsoever, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322.

• Beoordeeld op 10-10-2020
Bronte S.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019

"Easy and Free!"

Pluspunten: I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

Minpunten: I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 2-8-2019

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

• Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Ls S.
Customer success
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021

"Easy to use"

Opmerkingen: Great- it's free, easy to use and you can record meetings!

Pluspunten: I love Free conference call- it really is easy to use and I still have not made the switch over to zoom because I am so used to FCC and it just as easy to use

Minpunten: Sometimes it is harder for people to figure out how to login to the meeting but I have never had issues

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 24-5-2021

Hello, thank you for reviewing our service! We would like to read more about how your participants are having trouble logging into the meeting. Please email us at [email protected] with your suggestions. User feedback is critical for us to continue to provide a world-class service.

• Beoordeeld op 11-5-2021
Patricia P.
CEO and owner
Professionele training en coaching, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021

"Great software lot of value for your money PLUS: very generous free option"

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, participants don’t have to download anything to join the meeting.

Pluspunten: that it has no limitations as of length of meeting. it´s easy to use

Minpunten: At the beginning the announcements were quite annoying (whenever you mute/unmute someone, when someone enters or leaves the call...) until I found out what box to check to omit the announcements

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 12-5-2021

Thank you for reviewing our service Patricia, we truly appreciate it! Our goal is to make it as easy as possible for users to connect to conference calls so it makes us happy to read that this was the case for you and your participants.

• Beoordeeld op 23-3-2021
Feigie G.
Founder, CEO
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020

"3-4 years of using this software"

Opmerkingen: After using multiple diff conference call software for our global teams and global clients, we started using FreeConferenceCall a few years back and never looked back! Thanks to this software, we have a great product that we are very happy with.

Pluspunten: Extremely easy to use. We use this successfully for dispersed remote teams across diff continents. It's simple and easy, and we don't encounter connection trouble.
The custom unique phone number for incoming calls also makes it so convenient.
Very convenient Desktop and iPhone app - really makes it very easy to use, streamlined to my workflow, and non-disruptive.
The team at FreeConferenceCalls is personable and care about their users.

Minpunten: I honestly have not compared it to other software since I started using FreeConferenceCall a few years ago. I don't have any negative feedback . Also their team is amazing and they are always open to suggestions.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 18-7-2020

Hello Feigie, thank you so much for taking time to review our service. We are incredibly thrilled to read your experience has been wonderful! We will continue to strive to provide a world class service you and your company can be proud to use!

• Beoordeeld op 11-6-2020
Dawn F.
Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019

"I Wish It Really Was FREE"

Opmerkingen: The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Minpunten: The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 20-8-2019

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at [email protected] so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

• Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Brooke B.
Web Developer / Founder
Design en ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020

"My go to"

Opmerkingen: I love it. I'm sticking with it as long as it's free for me.

Pluspunten: It's FREE! This is my favorite conference call/screen sharing software. It is always free and just works.

Minpunten: If I have to have a con, I think having the word "free" in the company name sounds a little off-putting. I don't want my customers to think I'm cheap, but this software really does work!

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 29-9-2020

Hello Brooke, we are thrilled to read you are enjoying our service, thank you for trusting us with your conferencing needs! We do offer a paid feature that will bypass our company greeting that prompts users they are dialing into FreeConferenceCall.com. You will need to add our ONE number feature ($3.95/month), which will provide you with a private number. An additional incentive is that our private numbers do not require users to enter an access code to connect to your conference line.

• Beoordeeld op 26-8-2020
Noah G.
Legal Assistant
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020

"Noah's Review of FreeConferenceCall.com"

Opmerkingen: I was happy with the service. If we didn't end up running into issues with dialing in, I'm sure we would still be using it today. In retrospect, it may have been worth it to contact their customer support. If all you need are basic, telephonic, conference calls, I would suggest using this product. Its free, so at least give it a try before signing up for a paid service.

Pluspunten: Our law firm used this software for upwards of two years (me, for approximately one year), and generally speaking it worked well. You are provided with a call in number that is always yours, and always available for conference calls. This way, as long as your save that number, you can easily organize conference calls without having to generate new numbers for each teleconference meeting. Best of all, the service is free. While free services often bombard you with ads, special offers, etc., FreeConferenceCall did not.

Minpunten: The reason we eventually stopped using FreeConferenceCall was because one of attorney's office phones was no longer able to enter the teleconferences. He would continuously enter his pin to no avail. The service generally worked on our other phones, and on his cellphone, but occasionally we would experience the same issue on our other phones. Additionally, there are better services (that you must pay for unfortunately) for screen sharing/more technologically advanced style meetings.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 25-1-2020

Hi Noah! Thank you for your honest review. We wish we would have had the opportunity to troubleshoot these issues with you. If you ever decide to give us another try, please email us at [email protected] so we can set you up right. Note that we do offer video conferencing and screen sharing for up to 1000 participants for free! Although free, we believe it is up there with the paid versions our competitors offer.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020
Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019

"FreeConferenceCall.com review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, FreeConferenceCall.com is software that I would highly recommend. It's an extremely easy feature to use, and all those years ago, it was very simple, quick and easy to set up and begin using. I like that you just retain the conference call code, and provide it and the number to call to the other people that will be attending the conference call. It gives a great platform for all parties to come together in a reliable, straight forward platform. Good pricing packages as well.

Pluspunten: I really like FreeConferenceCall.com. I've used it for years. I like that it keeps your phone number confidential, so if you use your personal phone number for conference calls if you're on the go, etc. you are secured and your privacy is kept in tact. Super simple to use and set up the conference call sessions.

Minpunten: I honestly can't think of anything that is bad about this software. I've been able to use this software for years and have never had a technical problem, and have never had to contact customer support.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 8-7-2019

Hello Suzan, thank you for the amazing review and for making us your preferred conferencing solution! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

• Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019
Dave T.
COO
  • Beoordeeld op 30-4-2017

"Robust and Reliable"

Opmerkingen: Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Pluspunten: Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Minpunten: Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

• Beoordeeld op 30-4-2017
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018

"Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com"

Opmerkingen: I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Minpunten: What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

• Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Amy O.
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020

"Dedicated Line for your Conference Call needs for FREE!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, we are very happy with FreeConferenceCall.com. We use it practically every day for our business with our clients, whether it be a prep call or a marketing call, or a call with our team.

Pluspunten: I like that you have the same phone number and access code for all of your calls. It makes it consistent for your clients and easy for you to remember. I also like the record feature as we like to share the recordings with the rest of our team on a regular basis.

Minpunten: Every once in a while, the calls don't go through on the first dial for clients based on call volume or based on the phone service carrier. It's not frequent, but when it does happen it causes some issues.

• Beoordeeld op 12-4-2020
Digital Marketing Strategist
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018

"Great alternative to paid conference call tools"

Opmerkingen: A free, easy to use solution for hosting conference calls and screen shares.

Pluspunten: The sound quality is great, especially compared to some of the non-free competition. Running a screenshare is very easy, particularly when the other attendees don't have an account.

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that the desktop client can be hard to find at times. I often have to login to the web portal to get a meeting start. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem compared to the difficulties I've had with other conference call platforms.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 29-6-2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

• Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Bob K.
Information Technology Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018

"Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication."

Opmerkingen: Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Pluspunten: This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Minpunten: What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 13-12-2018

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

• Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018
Pradeepan V.
General Manager
  • Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017

"Amazing product"

Pluspunten: I have used several other webconferencing solutions in the past including webex, hangouts, go to meeting etc but I have been looking for free conference call solutions online and the only product that I could find which is truly free was freeconferencecall.com. There are so many products out there in the industry which provide conferencing solutions but this is truly the best. Obviously its free but they have not cut down the features because its free. You can host upto 1000 people at the same time, screen sharing, no time limits, video & audio, Mobile app and what not. Truly amazing. I am not sure why would anyone use any other software just puzzles me..

Minpunten: Hmm let me think about it..... Nothing I can complain of.. Truly amazing product.. If I have to be truly be picky then I would say if there was a better way to see yourself, audience and the document you are sharing especially the only stored in cloud and not on the desktop. Also very rarely you cant hear or see the other person( I guess it's because of internet issues and not necessarily the product). I also wish there is no desktop app but truly online product without needing to download anything to your computer.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we appreciate you using our service!

• Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
Paul K.
pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020

"was great but now not so much"

Opmerkingen: overall, when it was TOTALLY free it was great. now that some of our people get charged to use it (not on freeconferencecalls side, but their phone service provider side), we no longer use it.

Pluspunten: our church loved the fact that we could translate our service from korean to english using this free conference call service. we could have as many people dial in and hear the translation going on. as the host, you could have it auto-mute everyone which is a plus so that you don't have to hear their coughs or noises.

Minpunten: unfortunately, this isn't their fault at all but recently phone companies have started charging the user, the customer, on their respective ends about $.01 per minute. this kills it for us because no one should have to pay to have things translated. we abandoned this service due to this issue.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 24-1-2020

Hello Paul, thank you for your kind review! Please note that we offer alternative solutions to help users avoid the $0.01/per minute charge from their provider. Please email us at [email protected] to learn more. We would hate to lose you over this issue.

• Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Ayush D.
Program Leader
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020

"Best platform for virtual meetings through cellular phone call"

Opmerkingen: we faced problem to connect with the people lives in a hilly area and they don't have such great broadband at there locations. so there we find the solution more helpful to connect with all member through a phone call.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall is one of the best software available for online meetings and webinar. best pros are:- 1. It will be more help full for the people's whos is not able to access good internet, so they can connect to meetings using the phone call.
2. There is no limit on how many members can join the meetings.
3. Local dial-in numbers.

Minpunten: Couldnt find any Cons for the solution but web interface need some improvement. If it will be more helpful if get some kind of reporting for the meetings after each meetings calls.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 11-11-2020

Hello Ayush, thank you for taking time to review our service. We are glad to read that you are enjoying our online meeting platform! At the end of each meeting, our system automatically sends you a detailed meeting report. If you are not getting receiving them, please email us at [email protected] so we can properly investigate this matter.

• Beoordeeld op 25-9-2020
Amy O.
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019

"Conference with your Clients Easily & Professionally!"

Opmerkingen: We have two FreeConferenceCall.com accounts so that we have a few options for overlapping calls. It allows us more time to connect with future clients, and with the recording feature, we are able to listen back for follow-ups.

Pluspunten: I love that you can use FreeConferenceCall.com for FREE! I also love that you are able to record your calls for playback at a later time, and giving out a conference call line on your invitations for business calls makes a more professional impression.

Minpunten: There isn't much I don't like about this software, other than there are times that callers are unable to dial in and when calling support, there really isn't an explanation.

• Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Computer System Network Coordinator
Hoger onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018

"Truly A God Sent"

Pluspunten: The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Minpunten: We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

• Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018