One of the best Webinars and Online meetings platform

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Néstor M.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

Pluspunten: First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

Minpunten: This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

I Wish It Really Was FREE

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Dawn F.
Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Minpunten: The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 20-8-2019

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at [email protected] so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

FreeConferenceCall.com review

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019
Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, FreeConferenceCall.com is software that I would highly recommend. It's an extremely easy feature to use, and all those years ago, it was very simple, quick and easy to set up and begin using. I like that you just retain the conference call code, and provide it and the number to call to the other people that will be attending the conference call. It gives a great platform for all parties to come together in a reliable, straight forward platform. Good pricing packages as well.

Pluspunten: I really like FreeConferenceCall.com. I've used it for years. I like that it keeps your phone number confidential, so if you use your personal phone number for conference calls if you're on the go, etc. you are secured and your privacy is kept in tact. Super simple to use and set up the conference call sessions.

Minpunten: I honestly can't think of anything that is bad about this software. I've been able to use this software for years and have never had a technical problem, and have never had to contact customer support.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 8-7-2019

Hello Suzan, thank you for the amazing review and for making us your preferred conferencing solution! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Robust and Reliable

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2017
Dave T.
COO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Pluspunten: Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Minpunten: Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

Easy and Free!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Bronte S.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

Minpunten: I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 2-8-2019

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Minpunten: What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

FreeConferenceCall.com Checks All of the Boxes!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Amy O.
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we love FreeConferenceCall.com. We use it multiple times a day and have two dedicated lines. We love it.

Pluspunten: It's FREE! I like that you can record calls and share them. I also like that you have your own assigned number for consistency.

Minpunten: Every once in a while clients have issues when dialing in of getting a busy signal or no answer at all. With that, customer services often does not know why it happens and that leaves no insight on how to avoid it.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 23-9-2019

Thank you for your honest review Amy! Normally a busy signal can be traced back to the users telephone service provider. Please email us at [email protected] so we can provide you with tips and tricks you can share with your participants to ensure the best connection possible.

Great alternative to paid conference call tools

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Digital Marketing Strategist
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A free, easy to use solution for hosting conference calls and screen shares.

Pluspunten: The sound quality is great, especially compared to some of the non-free competition. Running a screenshare is very easy, particularly when the other attendees don't have an account.

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that the desktop client can be hard to find at times. I often have to login to the web portal to get a meeting start. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem compared to the difficulties I've had with other conference call platforms.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 29-6-2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication.

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018
Bob K.
Information Technology Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Pluspunten: This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Minpunten: What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 13-12-2018

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

Amazing product

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
Pradeepan V.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have used several other webconferencing solutions in the past including webex, hangouts, go to meeting etc but I have been looking for free conference call solutions online and the only product that I could find which is truly free was freeconferencecall.com. There are so many products out there in the industry which provide conferencing solutions but this is truly the best. Obviously its free but they have not cut down the features because its free. You can host upto 1000 people at the same time, screen sharing, no time limits, video & audio, Mobile app and what not. Truly amazing. I am not sure why would anyone use any other software just puzzles me..

Minpunten: Hmm let me think about it..... Nothing I can complain of.. Truly amazing product.. If I have to be truly be picky then I would say if there was a better way to see yourself, audience and the document you are sharing especially the only stored in cloud and not on the desktop. Also very rarely you cant hear or see the other person( I guess it's because of internet issues and not necessarily the product). I also wish there is no desktop app but truly online product without needing to download anything to your computer.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we appreciate you using our service!

Conference with your Clients Easily & Professionally!

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Amy O.
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have two FreeConferenceCall.com accounts so that we have a few options for overlapping calls. It allows us more time to connect with future clients, and with the recording feature, we are able to listen back for follow-ups.

Pluspunten: I love that you can use FreeConferenceCall.com for FREE! I also love that you are able to record your calls for playback at a later time, and giving out a conference call line on your invitations for business calls makes a more professional impression.

Minpunten: There isn't much I don't like about this software, other than there are times that callers are unable to dial in and when calling support, there really isn't an explanation.

Truly A God Sent

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Computer System Network Coordinator
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Minpunten: We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

The best softphone conference call application out there!!!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Derek I.
vCIO & Founder
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have been using FCC for quite some time, and recently, when they brought their business premium package online, was even more fired up. Easy interface, software, apps, and setup. Also, love the default settings and reporting. Calls are clear, reporting is instantaneous, and the apps are awesome (desktop and Android). I have only needed to contact support 1x, and it was also effective, efficient, and timely! Highly recommend!

Minpunten: I can't thin of anything I don't like about this software...

Great for no-frills, free conference calls, but with some key shortcomings.

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019
Frank R.
Co-Founder, CTO and Product Lead
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good enough for no-frills conference calls, but make sure that no participant is from T-mobile or else they won't be able to dial in without incurring additional charges. On the positive side, international numbers are available for distributed team members. Overall a good free solution, but better alternatives like uberconference exist.

Pluspunten: Freeconferenceall.com is easy to set up and provides international numbers that make it convenient for distributed teams. The service is reliable and the pin works as you would expect with a professional voice talent.

Minpunten: The free plan's numbers have issues when dialing from certain domestic phone providers. In particular, T-mobile users are informed they will incur charges for dialing the number even though they are domestic numbers. That presents problems for any teams that have users on those phone providers. The online interface and tools are also not as modern as some of the other competitors.

So Crazy How Well This Works

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Owner / Operator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work with a number of clients who need conference lines from time to time. They do not use them frequently but when they do they are very handy. I always recommend FreeConferenceCall.com and use it myself for the same reason, I don't want to pay a monthly fee for a service I may only need a handful of times a year. I have had nothing but success using FreeConferenceCall.com and all of my clients who have used it continue to use it because it is just as good as the paid services they were using. In the end I highly recommend giving them a shot, great company and service!

Pluspunten: - It is completely free; I believe they use this to help sell you on more advanced features in other products. Truly it is 100% free with no strings attached.
- Excellent call quality and reliability; I have not had one issue yet on a call using the system for several years now.
- Can record meetings and download the audio for archiving
- Presenter controls that allow you to mute attendees and control the call
- Report at the end lets you see who was on the call and for how long

Minpunten: - Does not offer more advanced conferencing features, but since it is free it is hard to complain
- Their free plan does not really offer any kind of customer support, although I have personally never needed to call in

I have used Freeconferencecall services for several years. I find it reliable and easily accessible.

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Dorothy H.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefit is that I can host meetings with people from various locations simultaneously, especially by phone. I have also had good success with video conferencing, through which screen sharing, facilitator control of the room (including the ability to mute and unmute participants when necessary) has made the task of running a video conference meeting quite easy.

Pluspunten: I appreciate its ease of use as well as it's accessibility, that I can use it for video as well as audio conference calls and that I can set up web video conferencing that can also accommodate simultaneous voice calls.

Minpunten: I find very few cons with freeconferencecall.com. I occasionally have difficulty with the video signal but the audio signal is usually fine.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

Thank you for your review and loyalty to our service. If you are ever experiencing any audio issues feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Care team and they will be glad to assist.

Free and secure conferencing call.

Beoordeeld op 17-6-2019
Teacher
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I really like how freeconferencecall provide a stable and nice platform for startups and teachers to get started with their conference both video and audio and test all the feature for free. A must-have a toolkit for a teacher.

Pluspunten: I love how freeconferencecall give 100 free participants and an Indian number for telephone caller. Conferencing is very effective for training and teaching. In my job solving a doubt is very essential for students and it helps them to fill the gaps and get updated with latest home-workers. I have encountered a lot of repeated questions from a class and if the whole class gets into one phone call and ask a question during the season it eliminates duplicate question and helps to focus on more productive discussions.
I like how well priced their plan is.

Minpunten: I really could not find any problem during my test and a couple of session with my students.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 18-6-2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review, we are happy to read that you are enjoying our service! Note that we offer video conferencing and screen sharing at no additional cost; enhance your meetings today! If you would like to learn more, please send us a quick email to [email protected]

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 1-3-2018
Jill S.
Department Leader
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It's ease of use and reliablity. Customer care and the quick status listing of the calls. It is received in less then a minute!

Minpunten: Wish I could see s list of who is on the call during the call. Some do not give their name or may not stay on the entire time.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

Thank you for your review! You can always use our web control feature to see a full list of participants that are on the call. Feel free to contact our Customer Care team at (844) 844-1322 if you have any questions.

Great conference service!

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Directiekantoor, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall it has been a great service that has met our needs as a whole and we will continue to use.

Pluspunten: I love the connectivity of this software and the quality of the calls

Minpunten: some people are being charged by their providers for using this service

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 9-4-2019

We love that you enjoy using FreeConferenceCall.com! As for your participants that are being charged to connect, please contact us at (844) 844-1322 so we can provide you alternative ways they can connect without paying; we have agents available 24/7!

The Best Conference Call Solution

Beoordeeld op 14-12-2018
Janette R.
Managementconsulting, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: FreeConferenceCall.com allows me to set up conference calls from anywhere. I'm not tied to my office or a conference room to initiate a call. The name says it all. The best part is that it's free.

Pluspunten: I have used freeconferencecall.com for over a decade. I like that the app gives you the ability to set up calls when you are on the go or on the road. The new features now allow you to do video conferencing. The best part has been the reporting aspect. Keeping track of business calls is extremely important and the recording feature captures all the appropriate information that is needed to make the meeting a success.

Minpunten: I have to say that the hold music is my least favorite. It has been the same for years so I may have gotten used to it.

Best Conference Call SOlution

Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Jordan B.
Digital Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I love how much myself and clients love the software. How quick it updates, how great the quality is, and the summary emails you receive afterward.

Pluspunten: I love the ability to setup an account, have your own dedicated line, and the consitency of the sharing software and call quality.

Minpunten: I don't like the ability to share the screen if the meeting invite was set up by another user.

Can't Beat Free, But Can Be Glitchy

Beoordeeld op 13-4-2019
Partner
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, free can't be beat. If you are a small company or only occasionally use conference calling, this is fine. If you anticipate being a heavy user, I would stay away from it.

Pluspunten: It is free! For a start-up law firm (or any business, for that matter), any expense you can save is ideal, even though there may be downsides to the product. Overall, freeconferencecall does the job well. I use it to schedule conference calls with my clients/others where multiple people will be on the call.

Minpunten: It has mostly worked out for me and others at my firm, but it sometimes glitches. At one point, it started directing my conference call line to someone else's phone so someone kept picking up! Eventually, I'm not sure what happened but it the problem got fixed. I was otherwise ready to give up on it. I still use it, although I will probably look for another provider (e.g. Google Hangouts). These conference calls are sometimes first impressions for prospective clients and I would not want it glitching or causing inconvenience for them.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 23-4-2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate the feedback! If you ever encounter issues with your conference line, please do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for immediate troubleshooting.

Works great for small businesses

Beoordeeld op 26-9-2018
Account Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's super easy to use and very reliable. It's also helpful that users are provided with international dial-in's as well. We've never had any quality issues.

Minpunten: The fact that it announces itself as 'free conference call' when you dial-in can be a bit off-putting if you're in the client services business.

FreeConferenceCall.com

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2019
Rebeka S.
Director of Membership
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have never had an issue using FreeConferenceCall.com. The directions of use are clear for both the leader of the call and for the participants and I appreciate that even with using it as a free service, I'm never subjected to unwanted ads that I have to listen to before conducting my group call.

Minpunten: I really have no complaints. I don't use the service often but every time I have used it I've had a very easy and smooth experience.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 22-7-2019

Thank you for taking the time to review our product Rebeka! No one should have to listen to ads when trying to connect to their conference; our commitment is to our users and we intend to keep it that way! If you ever have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

I have been using Free Conference Call prior to its arrival when it was FreeConferencing.com

Beoordeeld op 16-12-2017
Susan S.
Discover your top limitations which prevent you from being More Than Good Enough!
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use and the 24/7 customer service is absolutely one of the best features. As a tele-call and video-show host, I use the customer service department to field participants questions and difficulties in getting on a live event and accessing the replays.

Minpunten: One of the cons is very small, their pre-set invitations have to be sent one at a time. I get around it by posting the main info on social media and sending the details through email and text.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback. You can always download our Outlook or Google plug in to send multiple invites at once. Feel free to contact our 24/7 customer care team for more information.