FreeConferenceCall.com

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Néstor M.
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Awesome, really awesome. People is constantly bugging me about Zoom... let them have it, I´d rather work with FreeConferenceCall instead.

Pluspunten: First of all, this is one of the very, very few SaaS of this kind with no limitation on the number of participants on a given webinar or call. Let me repeat: no limitations You can also record and replay your webinars. FCC offers 1GB storage for free and let´s you manage who can access your content via password. That means you can have your perpetual webinar system set up in matter of minutes. This is one of the best features FCC brings to the table.

Minpunten: This is a tough one... Because all my main complaints have been solved with their latest update (like being able to share your presentation and record it). So I guess the thing I like the least is... like every new major update, there will be minor issues that the FreeConferenceCall team would have to work on. I know, I know... but the software is so good that this is no even a complaint about the software.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 23-9-2019

Thank you for the awesome review Nestor and for your continued support! We are happy to read that you are enjoying all the features we offer. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard to provide you a world class service you can be proud of! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please email us 24/7 at [email protected]

Easy and Reliable Phone Conferencing Solution

Beoordeeld op 21-10-2019
Josh C.
Director of Operations
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: All complaints about UI aside, the best part of FreeConferenceCall.com is its simplicity. It's quick and easy for anyone with basic phone experience (i.e. almost everyone)—we call in, we enter a PIN, and then we're conferencing). What's more, it's reliable. We haven't experienced a single instance of needing to use the service and it not being available. While other conferencing solutions offered more features, FreeConferenceCall.com won out for us due to its ease-of-use, pricing structure, and consistency/reliability.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com's consistency and reliability are the most important aspects of its offerings. Our team has used FreeConferenceCall.com every Wednesday morning for the last three years. After an initial account setup that took maybe 10 minutes, we have been able to use the service without fail week over week. We call in to the same number every week, enter the same PIN code, and we get to enjoy free, clear communications with our entire team no matter where they are. There are many conferencing solutions out there, but FreeConferenceCall.com has been the most reliable, easiest-to-use platform we've ever experienced.

Minpunten: The user interface isn't great, if I'm being honest. We actually just learned that there are several really great features (video conferencing, recording features, etc) that would have been awesome to know about a year or two ago, but the platform doesn't do a great job of messaging those options clearly. It seems like a non-answer to say the thing I like least is the fact that they have more features than I realized, but this really is a negative for me. There have been many times since we started using FreeConferenceCall.com when a video and recording solution would have made our lives better, and instead we had to find other, more expensive alternatives simply because the extent of FreeConferenceCall.com's feature offerings weren't clear.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 22-10-2019

Thank you for the detailed review Josh, we truly appreciate your honest feedback. Please email us at [email protected] so we can walk you through on all the features available to you. We even offer free live training with one of our specialized agents to get you up to speed!

Noah's Review of FreeConferenceCall.com

Beoordeeld op 23-1-2020
Noah G.
Legal Assistant
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I was happy with the service. If we didn't end up running into issues with dialing in, I'm sure we would still be using it today. In retrospect, it may have been worth it to contact their customer support. If all you need are basic, telephonic, conference calls, I would suggest using this product. Its free, so at least give it a try before signing up for a paid service.

Pluspunten: Our law firm used this software for upwards of two years (me, for approximately one year), and generally speaking it worked well. You are provided with a call in number that is always yours, and always available for conference calls. This way, as long as your save that number, you can easily organize conference calls without having to generate new numbers for each teleconference meeting. Best of all, the service is free. While free services often bombard you with ads, special offers, etc., FreeConferenceCall did not.

Minpunten: The reason we eventually stopped using FreeConferenceCall was because one of attorney's office phones was no longer able to enter the teleconferences. He would continuously enter his pin to no avail. The service generally worked on our other phones, and on his cellphone, but occasionally we would experience the same issue on our other phones. Additionally, there are better services (that you must pay for unfortunately) for screen sharing/more technologically advanced style meetings.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 25-1-2020

Hi Noah! Thank you for your honest review. We wish we would have had the opportunity to troubleshoot these issues with you. If you ever decide to give us another try, please email us at [email protected] so we can set you up right. Note that we do offer video conferencing and screen sharing for up to 1000 participants for free! Although free, we believe it is up there with the paid versions our competitors offer.

was great but now not so much

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Paul K.
pastor
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: overall, when it was TOTALLY free it was great. now that some of our people get charged to use it (not on freeconferencecalls side, but their phone service provider side), we no longer use it.

Pluspunten: our church loved the fact that we could translate our service from korean to english using this free conference call service. we could have as many people dial in and hear the translation going on. as the host, you could have it auto-mute everyone which is a plus so that you don't have to hear their coughs or noises.

Minpunten: unfortunately, this isn't their fault at all but recently phone companies have started charging the user, the customer, on their respective ends about $.01 per minute. this kills it for us because no one should have to pay to have things translated. we abandoned this service due to this issue.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 24-1-2020

Hello Paul, thank you for your kind review! Please note that we offer alternative solutions to help users avoid the $0.01/per minute charge from their provider. Please email us at [email protected] to learn more. We would hate to lose you over this issue.

General Use Review

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Taniya M.
Procurement Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great, no problems. Call clarification was good.

Pluspunten: The cost. You can use this product for free.

Minpunten: There aren't extras it is exactly what it says it is.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 5-12-2019

Hello Taniya! Our service does offer extra features like private numbers, toll-free numbers, extra recording space, custom hold music and greeting. If you had any specific features in mind, would you mind sharing them with us at [email protected] If there is anything we can improve on or add to our service, we are open ears!

FreeConference Call

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Martine J.
Founder, Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience using Free Conference Call for the non profit and other business has been positive.

Pluspunten: What I like most about FreeConference call is that it is user friendly even for those that are not too techno savvy.

Minpunten: What I like least about using Free ConferenceCall is that it does not link into your address book so you need to manually invite people by accessing your address book then using the site (per invite).

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 5-12-2019

Thank you for reviewing our service Martine! As for inviting your participants, you can do so directly from your preferred email client without having to go through our site. As long as your participants have the correct dial-in number and access code, they will be able to join you at any time. We also offer email plugins for Google and Outlook. If you use either of those, please email us at [email protected] to learn how to utilize them!

Simple and Easy

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I run a small business which is just me but I regularly host calls with clients across the country. The service allows me to conduct biz, be professional and be smart with my money,

Pluspunten: Having used several conference call services over the years freeconferencecall.com is simply the best. Very easy to use and never any sound quality issues. The service is very reliable and I know I can count on it.

Minpunten: It is difficult to come up with any good reason as to why you should not use these guys. What more can you possible ask for?

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 25-11-2019

Thank you for the great review! We love being able to serve small business owners and provide them with the tools and features needed to stay competitive! If you have any suggestions on features that will help improve our service, please email them to [email protected]

All the Features You Need, Why Pay More

Beoordeeld op 21-1-2020
Tyson T.
IT Manager
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Remote training has become so easy. Being able to connect with others in the same office in different rooms is a nice function for us as well with screen share and collaboration.

Pluspunten: We have been able to setup conference calls and screen shares for training and collaboration with ease. Even my not computer savvy employees are able to use it well. It has also come in handy when trying to make an impression with potential customers on a sales pitch over the phone. We have a remote sales staff and being able to conference call and screen share with them enhances our training greatly.

Minpunten: I haven't experienced anything I don't like about this product to date. It has met all expectations and allowed us to enhance our business in many ways.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 25-1-2020

Thank you for reviewing our service Tyson! We are thrilled to read your experience has been phenomenal, glad to have you on board! If you ever require assistance, do not hesitate to reach out to our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Why am I now getting charged to use this

Beoordeeld op 5-11-2019
Safiya L.
Coordinator
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I love it keeps track of who joined the call by a email call log. It allows your calls to be private with a access code.

Minpunten: sometime the feedback is not the greatest. I am now being charge one cent a minute to use the line when a year ago it used to be free.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 6-11-2019

Thank you for reviewing our service Safiya! Note that you can monitor your conference live from the web controls section of your account. The web controls will allow you to view all participants, activate recording, mass mute/unmute, and even drop callers from your conference if they become disruptive or are not authorized to be on the call. Please email us at [email protected] to learn more about the web controls and the $0.01/per minute charge that is applied by two specific phone providers; we will be able to help you avoid those charges!

Conference Call

Beoordeeld op 10-12-2019
Lekeshia F.
Development Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience has been a positive one as a small business that can operate like a large one with this software.

Pluspunten: This has really come in handy as a nonprofit that serves 48 states and Canada with bi-weekly meeting calls to have everyone at the "table" to exchange important information.

Minpunten: We have not had any complaints from our users nor do we have any dislikes to say the least with using this software.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 12-12-2019

Thank you for reviewing our service LeKeshia! We are thrilled that our service has come in handy for your nonprofit organization! If you have not yet incorporated our free video conferencing tool into your meetings, please email us at [email protected] to learn more; a fun way to enhance the experience for everyone!

I Wish It Really Was FREE

Beoordeeld op 19-8-2019
Dawn F.
Executive Director
Management non-profit organisaties, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest value of using FreeConferenceCall is everyone can collaborate at the same on ideas even though we are spread apart by several miles. It is convenient, easy, and accessible to everyone on our team.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com is quite user-friendly and many of the participants have no issues with the service. The service provides substantial participation for up to 100. The screen sharing functionality is top notch and participants have stated that the service is easy to use.

Minpunten: The biggest con I have with this service is that it is NOT free for everyone. I have many participants who join remotely and even though the number is supposed to be free, their mobile service does not allow them to call the number. Many times they are charged an additional fee to call.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 20-8-2019

Thank you for your honest review Dawn, we truly appreciate it! Note that you can connect up to 1,000 participants on your conference call via phone, screen sharing or video conferencing! As for your participants that are being charged, there are two providers who we are aware of that do this. Please email us at [email protected] so we can provide you alternative solutions that will allow your affected participants to join your meetings without having to pay any fees to their provider.

FreeConferenceCall.com review

Beoordeeld op 4-7-2019
Suzan P.
Sr. Business Development Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, FreeConferenceCall.com is software that I would highly recommend. It's an extremely easy feature to use, and all those years ago, it was very simple, quick and easy to set up and begin using. I like that you just retain the conference call code, and provide it and the number to call to the other people that will be attending the conference call. It gives a great platform for all parties to come together in a reliable, straight forward platform. Good pricing packages as well.

Pluspunten: I really like FreeConferenceCall.com. I've used it for years. I like that it keeps your phone number confidential, so if you use your personal phone number for conference calls if you're on the go, etc. you are secured and your privacy is kept in tact. Super simple to use and set up the conference call sessions.

Minpunten: I honestly can't think of anything that is bad about this software. I've been able to use this software for years and have never had a technical problem, and have never had to contact customer support.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 8-7-2019

Hello Suzan, thank you for the amazing review and for making us your preferred conferencing solution! If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected] or contact our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322

Robust and Reliable

Beoordeeld op 30-4-2017
Dave T.
COO
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Free Conference Call is an easy to use, reliable, mostly browser-based web conferencing service. We needed a service that would allow clients to participate using just a web browser and this service does that. The meeting host has to use their software, but participants just have to join with a compatible browser. We tried a number of services and were paying for an unsatisfactory service when we discovered FCC. The paid service supposedly had a browser-based solution, but we soon learned that all participants had to download a sizeable program. This just isn't an option for a number of our clients. The only shortcoming of FCC is the service requires any participant who wants to share their screen to download their program. This prevents clients with IT restrictions from full participation if screen sharing is required. >90% of the time, this isn't an issue. However, when it is, we have to use an alternative, fully browser-based (but inferior) service. If FCC resolves this limitation, they will have an almost perfect service.

Pluspunten: Stable, good quality audio and screen sharing. The service is very responsive. Remote viewers see screen activity with little to no lag even with relatively slow internet service. This is the best service of at least 10 we've evaluated - paid and free.

Minpunten: Participants have to download software in order to share their screens. A lot of companies don't allow users to install software on their business computers. This is a significant shortcoming.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. If for any reason participants firewalls are restricting them to access our desktop app have them call our 24/7 customer care team at (844) 844-1322 for alternative ways to connect.

Easy and Free!

Beoordeeld op 26-7-2019
Bronte S.
Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have loved that this is a free software allowing for screenshares (with lots of other features). I'm really excited to explore it thoroughly. I've been using this on my client calls to share my screen with clients. It's been really easy to connect with them and I like that I can pause, and recontinue my screenshare easily. I like that it's easy with a simple link for my clients to follow that I can email over or invite them to join, and that they're able to see my screen.

Minpunten: I don't like that my clients have to enter their email to join the screenshare. I wish that wasn't required.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 2-8-2019

Thank you for reviewing our product Bronte, we truly appreciate the feedback! We are happy to read that you are enjoying our online meetings feature! As for your clients email addresses, note that they are not required to enter one; the email address field is optional.

Stress FREE Conferencing with FreeConferenceCall.com

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2018
Linda L.
Funeral Concierge
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am part of a large group and we use FreeConferenceCall.com for our monthly meeting. What I like most about it is that if you prefer to do video conferencing, its available with no hassle setup. My overall experience has been excellent which is why FreeConferenceCall.com is always my first conferencing choice.

Pluspunten: FreeConferenceCall.com is a stress free conferencing service that has quickly become an important communication tool in my world. I have used it to communicate with family, church groups, membership associations and the office. Whether your preference is conference call or video conferencing, the options are limitless which makes it an optimal communication tool. With unlimited users, it is a great resource for large groups. I love it because no money or credit card is required, just an email and a password so, you do not have to enter into a binding contract. Additionally, Free ConferenceCall.com can be used without being interrupted by advertisements, pauses and annoying noise. The service is excellent, the quality of the call is extremely good. Its not just a business tool and can be used to communicate with family and friends when you want everyone on the same page. Is there anything else? No, FreeConferenceCall.com has my trust and loyalty.

Minpunten: What I like least about FreeConferenceCall.com is that there could be more clarity of the functions. Other than that I have been satisfied every time I have used it.

FreeConferenceCall.com Checks All of the Boxes!

Beoordeeld op 16-9-2019
Amy O.
Directiekantoor, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall we love FreeConferenceCall.com. We use it multiple times a day and have two dedicated lines. We love it.

Pluspunten: It's FREE! I like that you can record calls and share them. I also like that you have your own assigned number for consistency.

Minpunten: Every once in a while clients have issues when dialing in of getting a busy signal or no answer at all. With that, customer services often does not know why it happens and that leaves no insight on how to avoid it.

van Free Conferencing Corporation op 23-9-2019

Thank you for your honest review Amy! Normally a busy signal can be traced back to the users telephone service provider. Please email us at [email protected] so we can provide you with tips and tricks you can share with your participants to ensure the best connection possible.

Great alternative to paid conference call tools

Beoordeeld op 18-6-2018
Digital Marketing Strategist
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: A free, easy to use solution for hosting conference calls and screen shares.

Pluspunten: The sound quality is great, especially compared to some of the non-free competition. Running a screenshare is very easy, particularly when the other attendees don't have an account.

Minpunten: The only con I can think of is that the desktop client can be hard to find at times. I often have to login to the web portal to get a meeting start. In the grand scheme of things, this is a minor problem compared to the difficulties I've had with other conference call platforms.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 29-6-2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your loyalty to our service. Feel free to reach out to Customer Care at (844) 844-1322 any time with questions.

Freeconferencecall.com has been extremely valuable for our company's daily communication.

Beoordeeld op 1-8-2018
Bob K.
Information Technology Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cost effective and offers an advantage in communication! We depend on it and it has never let us down!

Pluspunten: This service is so easy to use! Never any down time, it's secure and extremely affordable! We use it on a daily basis and sometimes multiple times per day. In healthcare, communication is of the essence and this service helps connect staff which assists with keeping everyone on the same page and update with the needs of our patients.

Minpunten: What's not to like! There is a limitation the number of users but our organization has never surpassed the limits.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 13-12-2018

Hello. Thank you for your positive feedback! We are so happy to be your go-to service for your daily conference calls!

Amazing product

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2017
Pradeepan V.
General Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have used several other webconferencing solutions in the past including webex, hangouts, go to meeting etc but I have been looking for free conference call solutions online and the only product that I could find which is truly free was freeconferencecall.com. There are so many products out there in the industry which provide conferencing solutions but this is truly the best. Obviously its free but they have not cut down the features because its free. You can host upto 1000 people at the same time, screen sharing, no time limits, video & audio, Mobile app and what not. Truly amazing. I am not sure why would anyone use any other software just puzzles me..

Minpunten: Hmm let me think about it..... Nothing I can complain of.. Truly amazing product.. If I have to be truly be picky then I would say if there was a better way to see yourself, audience and the document you are sharing especially the only stored in cloud and not on the desktop. Also very rarely you cant hear or see the other person( I guess it's because of internet issues and not necessarily the product). I also wish there is no desktop app but truly online product without needing to download anything to your computer.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

The team here at FreeConferenceCall.com is thrilled to hear such good feedback, we appreciate you using our service!

Conference with your Clients Easily & Professionally!

Beoordeeld op 6-2-2019
Amy O.
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We have two FreeConferenceCall.com accounts so that we have a few options for overlapping calls. It allows us more time to connect with future clients, and with the recording feature, we are able to listen back for follow-ups.

Pluspunten: I love that you can use FreeConferenceCall.com for FREE! I also love that you are able to record your calls for playback at a later time, and giving out a conference call line on your invitations for business calls makes a more professional impression.

Minpunten: There isn't much I don't like about this software, other than there are times that callers are unable to dial in and when calling support, there really isn't an explanation.

Truly A God Sent

Beoordeeld op 31-12-2018
Computer System Network Coordinator
Hoger onderwijs, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The ease of use and quality of sound is amazing. We have paid for products that didn't give us the same quality as we are getting from this service. And although we are not using if for anything other than the simply phone conferencing capabilities, we are more than please with the service that we are being provided with. It a bigger plus that we know that we don't have ever switch products when we are ready to expand.

Minpunten: We are totally in love with this software. As I said earlier, the quality, service, and value are unmatched in the market as far as we are concerned.

The best softphone conference call application out there!!!

Beoordeeld op 12-10-2018
Derek I.
vCIO & Founder
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: I have been using FCC for quite some time, and recently, when they brought their business premium package online, was even more fired up. Easy interface, software, apps, and setup. Also, love the default settings and reporting. Calls are clear, reporting is instantaneous, and the apps are awesome (desktop and Android). I have only needed to contact support 1x, and it was also effective, efficient, and timely! Highly recommend!

Minpunten: I can't thin of anything I don't like about this software...

Great for no-frills, free conference calls, but with some key shortcomings.

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2019
Frank R.
Co-Founder, CTO and Product Lead
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Good enough for no-frills conference calls, but make sure that no participant is from T-mobile or else they won't be able to dial in without incurring additional charges. On the positive side, international numbers are available for distributed team members. Overall a good free solution, but better alternatives like uberconference exist.

Pluspunten: Freeconferenceall.com is easy to set up and provides international numbers that make it convenient for distributed teams. The service is reliable and the pin works as you would expect with a professional voice talent.

Minpunten: The free plan's numbers have issues when dialing from certain domestic phone providers. In particular, T-mobile users are informed they will incur charges for dialing the number even though they are domestic numbers. That presents problems for any teams that have users on those phone providers. The online interface and tools are also not as modern as some of the other competitors.

So Crazy How Well This Works

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2018
Owner / Operator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I work with a number of clients who need conference lines from time to time. They do not use them frequently but when they do they are very handy. I always recommend FreeConferenceCall.com and use it myself for the same reason, I don't want to pay a monthly fee for a service I may only need a handful of times a year. I have had nothing but success using FreeConferenceCall.com and all of my clients who have used it continue to use it because it is just as good as the paid services they were using. In the end I highly recommend giving them a shot, great company and service!

Pluspunten: - It is completely free; I believe they use this to help sell you on more advanced features in other products. Truly it is 100% free with no strings attached.
- Excellent call quality and reliability; I have not had one issue yet on a call using the system for several years now.
- Can record meetings and download the audio for archiving
- Presenter controls that allow you to mute attendees and control the call
- Report at the end lets you see who was on the call and for how long

Minpunten: - Does not offer more advanced conferencing features, but since it is free it is hard to complain
- Their free plan does not really offer any kind of customer support, although I have personally never needed to call in

I have used Freeconferencecall services for several years. I find it reliable and easily accessible.

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2018
Dorothy H.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The benefit is that I can host meetings with people from various locations simultaneously, especially by phone. I have also had good success with video conferencing, through which screen sharing, facilitator control of the room (including the ability to mute and unmute participants when necessary) has made the task of running a video conference meeting quite easy.

Pluspunten: I appreciate its ease of use as well as it's accessibility, that I can use it for video as well as audio conference calls and that I can set up web video conferencing that can also accommodate simultaneous voice calls.

Minpunten: I find very few cons with freeconferencecall.com. I occasionally have difficulty with the video signal but the audio signal is usually fine.

van FreeConferenceCall.com op 12-7-2018

Thank you for your review and loyalty to our service. If you are ever experiencing any audio issues feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Care team and they will be glad to assist.