Over Jostle

Werkplekken moeten buitengewoon zijn. Daarom wordt daar iets aan gedaan. Het People Engagement-platform is een compleet, intuïtief intranet.

Meer informatie over Jostle

Also, I can post articles and appreciate colleagues on the platform.

The post-construction page is weird, not intuitive, and doesn't allow much customization. What's the difference between article and featured article anyway.

Beoordelingen van Jostle

Waar voor je geld

Jostle heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 65 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Jostle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (65)

Aaron
Aaron
National IT Manager in Nieuw-Zeeland
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Engaging Intranet

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: An intranet that engaged the staff and is one place to find out news/olds/information and who is who inside the business. A place where users can come and see themselves in the business, who and what they are and how they fit in.

Easy to use and setup with good support from the on-boarding team and regular catch-ups over the time period. The library is a great tool with good security and functionality. Staff member profiles, that we integrate with G-Suite are helpful and enable users to customize themselves and their images as well as professional profiles. The news section is easy to add and manage the posts as well as items for sale and internal vacancies. The search function is excellent and returns a good set of relevant results to all users from all areas. The Admin area is well laid out and easy to follow with a good range of depth and when you want to do something not available the support team can help you out. Allowing internal and external users means our board members can see what is going on inside of the organisation without death by email.

Would be nice to have threaded discussions. Creates a number of library groups in g-suite and does not do a great job of cleaning up after itself when groups are removed, unused or empty.

Tori
Executive Assistant and Facilities Coordinator in Canada

We Love Jostle!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jostle keeps our team engaged and in the know. A majority of our team is logged into Jostle at least once a day, and are constantly interacting and posting on the site. We have all of our team events posted in Jostle, celebrations both personal and professional, and we are able to maintain the feel of a tight-knit community even though we have people working with us across the country. I can't imagine Megson FitzPatrick Insurance without Jostle!

The Activity/News Feed is our favourite feature. The ability to export the feeds into an excel document is especially helpful - if we have a team member who gets recognized for outstanding work either by a colleague or client review, they get entered to win a prize. At the end of the month, I export the activity feed and put everyone into a draw. Jostle is fairly intuitive, which makes it easy for employees of all abilities to use.

I wish there was a way to make the news articles more custom (either with formatting options, font colours or types etc). I also find the Library section a little strange - lots of layers (categories, volumes, etc) and you have to individually assign people's editing abilities to each category and volume.

Edwin
Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 11-50 werknemers

It works for what we use it for. Tasks feature kinda failed.

3,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It has streamlined some of our communication. It's certainly reliable and secure.

It's consistent and reliable for the news articles we post to our staff. It doesn't fail when we post things like several of our other online software.

It's editable text boxes aren't all that complete. You can do basic editing, but not much. I wish we were able to have more options to control our view.

Sarah
Internal Communications Manager in VK
Grafisch ontwerp, 201-500 werknemers

An intuitive intranet

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Jostle has changed the way we communicate at Emperor. It gives a sense of belonging to our partners and acts as a great onboarding tool for new starters. I never get tired of hearing "It's on Jostle!".

Shout-outs are perfect for quick recognition or to draw attention to one particular piece of information. The News articles keep our partners informed and up to date with company-wide information. Teams and People means we can quickly see who's who and where people sit in the organisational structure.

The look and feel of the Classifieds section is poor compared to the rest of the intranet. It means that we don't currently use this. Having to add a new user AND then having to add them to Teams separately is time-consuming. I wish this was automated from the 'add new user' feature.

Susan
Lead Project Specialist in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

Super helpful!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We implemented Jostle in 2019 and we are so glad we had this in place for when the pandemic happened! Jostle has been a lifesaver for when our company had to go remote and for hiring new staff virtually as well. It's been such a great platform to communicate and connect with staff the past few years. Jostle was easy to set up and implement and the customer support has been outstanding. We are so pleased with the whole Jostle package!

The software was so easy to use and implement. Jostle can be used for so many things! Of course we used it for our staff directory, communication pieces and for useful documents, but we also used it for planning fun events and contests to keep staff engaged. The site is very colorful and eye-catching, staff really enjoy accessing Jostle!

Sometimes we had glitches with uploading documents, but always got customer support when needed. The news section has some limited capacity for typing up information into articles but I know that an update will be coming to fix that.

Eric
Design Consultant in VS
Bouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

I just can’t get on board with Jostle

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Not good...I miss Workplace.

I wish I could have positives about Jostle. If I had to come up with one, it would be having multiple columns viewable at a glance.

Using the website on my phone is unnerving to say the least. Through the website on my phone, I can’t even post updates half of the time. Pictures don’t want to update, the news feed gets stuck. Now I will say...these issues only happen on my iPhone. However, I have verified on other phones and co-workers say it happens to them on their mobile devices as well.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Eric, We're sorry to hear you're having a tough time getting on board with Jostle. I understand that you are using Jostle via the browser on your iPhone, for the best experience with Jostle on mobile we recommend using our mobile app. You can head to the App Store and find it by searching 'Jostle'. If any of your co-workers are Android users we have an app in the Play Store as well! Hopefully, this improves your experience.

Lead Training and Support Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 201-500 werknemers

Decent Company Community Page

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: its been fine, its ease of use is nice, and many of the features and tools are handy has well. its a decent to tool to communciate with those in your whole company.

it is easy to post articles to it, the google intergration is nice, makes it easy to set up accounts and log in with for endusers. One of the best parts i would say is the people sections, it is nice cause it allows you see everyone from your company and this is nice when you have several offices like i do.

when posting articles some more and better customization would be nice, some more features would be good as well.

Huw
GM Operations in Australië
Horeca, 501-1.000 werknemers

Jostle Keeps us Connected

5,0 6 maanden geleden

This helps stay connected to our staff. We can publish exciting news along with important information. We vary the content so as not to become boring for our younger staff. We can track who is reading what information. A great directory of policy and procedures for our staff to be able to access.

Directory can be difficult to navigate

Software Developer in VS
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Daily companywide information platform

4,0 2 jaar geleden

I’m a general user of Jostle where I can get all the company information and new daily articles or updates that get posted. It helps me keep up to date about the company and colleagues. Also, I can post articles and appreciate colleagues on the platform.

UI of the software is not very intuitive and it’s a bit confusing and slow. I don’t like the fact that whenever I need to download something, I actually have to open it in the new tab and then download (Maybe it’s something that our company has set-up, but I hate it)

Alesia
Alesia
Motion Graphic Designer in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Jostle: Employees Engagement Cloud Solution.

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It improves team collaboration which boost productivity in my organization.

Jostle platform enables us (teams) in my organization to work together on the same projects, share files and ideas in one place.

Even though Jostle offers a free trial for 30 days, it lacks freemium version.

Lesley
Digital Marketing Specialist in Canada
Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

A dedicated team and customer service makes a difference

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've implemented and used the Jostle platform for almost three years, and since starting, with my current organization, I've been working with the Jostle team quite closely. The Jostle team is very responsive, and dedicated to providing great customer service and support. The 400+ employees at our organization have varying degrees of technical savviness. One main challenge we have is teaching them the essence of great internal communication and content sharing in moving the company towards our business objectives. When we reached out to Jostle, they were very welcoming and embraced the idea that I had pitched them in order to help our employees familiarize themselves. That was, a digital workshop. Two members of the team built a presentation and workbook, then led a two hour session at our company's digital workshop. They were amazing as you can tell how invested they are with all of this training, and ensuring that our employees are utilizing the Jostle platform to its fullest potential. Other than the staff at Jostle, I thought that they are very responsive with customer feedback. They are always taking suggestions from their users and if it makes sense, the feature becomes available to Jostle users. I think that is amazing, since from my experience, most Intranet platforms are always outdated and lacking innovation. Jostle is easy to use, understand, and simple in it's features, layouts, and functionalities. I would highly recommend them.

Ease of use, simple to use content curation features, ability to visually represent important information in an organized fashion. Very modern and polished.

The ability to disable certain features when they aren't being used. I think reporting and metrics could be more comprehensive and visual. Maybe the integration of some sort of visual dashboard that allows for goal tracking.

Danielle
Global Marketing Execute in VK
Werving en selectie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great platform with fantastic support!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've worked with the Jostle platform for a year and a half and have had many good experiences and business successes. I cannot rate enough how great it is to have a knowledgeable and helpful designated account manager (Sally Smith) who is my main point of contact and is always happy to discuss our platform use and suggest new ways of working along with answering any queries I have. This makes our user experience of Jostle align with our business strategy and values, as well as ensuring we continue to optimise the platform when new changes are introduced. I also rate the forum very highly as it's great to be able to discuss thoughts/ideas/best practice with other Jostle users outside of our organisation - and it's great that conversations on the forum are heard by the Jostle team and often make their way into the Jostle newsletter and ultimately influence platform developments and changes.

The ease of use, how the interface resembles social media and encourages full company engagement

Some of the areas on the platform are not relevant to our business, but there is not anything we can do to reallocate these sections into something more appropriate. It means the sections remain unused. (not a massive issue as we tend to focus our attention on the News section anyway)

Andy
IT Director in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Intranet done right!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Jostle for a few years. It has transformed how our employees interact with each and how we share files. Our company is disbursed across the US and it sometimes feels like you are on an island all by yourself. Having a central place to log in to for news and important files really helps our employees feel like part of the fold. The picture directory is great and the shout out feed as well. The admin section can be a little confusing but that is it. We've also been able to get some new features added to support our company. The customer service is GREAT. It's a great product, it is actively developed and the customer service is top tier. Don't hesitate to sign up.

G-Suite integration Easy to use Actively developed Picture directory Interactive Org Chart

The admin section can be confusion The Library can be confusing to navigate

6 jaar geleden

We are actively working to improve the admin screens, including moving more and more of this functionality in app. And we have just substantially expanded our LIBRARY development team, who have lots of enhancements in the works.

HR Generalist in VS

Easy, colorful, fun!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

We implemented Jostle in order to keep our company's culture alive and keep employees connected as we rolled out our work at home initiative. We loved how easy it was to set up, how intuitive it is to use and how fun it can be. I describe the news page as is "Facebook and Twitter had a baby" because there are sections for brief updates and longer articles, and as soon as employees get in, they already feel like they know how to use the program.

It does take champions to keep people engaged and logging in. Also, the discussions -- rather like a workplace-appropriate chat room for project or task oriented conversations -- did not work as well for us as we had hoped it would because people needed more prompts to go back in and view updated comments.

Sharon
CEO in VS
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers

Jostle is Your Answer!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love Jostle. We are nearly an entirely virtual company that was growing beyond the capacity of email and phone calls. Jostle gives us the opportunity to stay connected no matter where we are in the world. We love the left side rolling twitter-like announcements. Our folks share everything personal and professional! New babies, promotions, celebrations, changes, etc. The articles, research, etc. are great but I love the surveys. We can collect company data through surveys nearly instantaneously! And the Jostle folks are cool. We're the customers but we want Jostle to be proud of us, too, we do b/c they help us communicate our important work with kids.

Ease and applicability

Can't think of any . . .

Amanda
VP of Strategy Implementation & Comms in VS
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

We love our Jostle intranet!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been Jostle customers for over three years and couldn't be happier with the product. It's hip, fresh, innovative and always evolving. It's connected our culture beyond our expectations and it's really intuitive for users. Service is rarely needed - but when it is - they're quick, responsive, professional and effective. They understand how critical communication is to business and always deliver the highest quality product, speed and connectivity. We're always happy to provide a reference on Jostle's amazing platform!

Easy to use, Affordable, Great Service, Interactive design, Attractive interface, Great user experience, Tons of storage, Speed, Great search feature

None

Jeff
Director of Information Technology in VS
Architectuur en planning, 51-200 werknemers

We LOOOOVE Jostle...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Internal formal & informal announcements & communication moved out of the mailbox and into a shared environment. Staff now have a platform to easily share content and collaborate. All users have their default browser home page set to Jostle. Engagement metrics are outstanding!

People-centric. Clear layout and navigation, easy for users to learn. Very easy to administer. Ability to leverage SAML SSO if your company has the IT resources.

Not many. File Library could be more robust. Lacks the ability to automatically age archive content.

Cassandra
Communications Advisor in Canada
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

HQCA Review

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a small organization and this tool allows us to easily maintain a user-friendly, engaging intranet. Its functionality is simple and easy for new users to get the hang of.

- userfriendly - engaging - nice layout and organized pages - people view is great for new employees

- some limitations in personalizing - sometime shut-downs and won't download content

6 jaar geleden

Sorry for the issue you had with downloading Cassandra. I believe this was a short-term issue that was quickly resolved. The team will reach out and make sure things are working well for you now. Brad

Christa
VP, Marketing in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

Just what we were looking for!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Jostle has allowed us to up our internal communication game! We have associates located across the US and now everyone is privy to the same information. We also use it as a document storage library, allowing every associate an easy way to access any document they would need during the sales process or for their clients. Our associates love being able to give shout-outs and seeing anniversary and birthdays.

Ease of use and loading content. Love the library, shout out features and being able to see birthdays and work anniversarys

I wish it could be customized a bit more to fit some of our unique needs.

Andrea
Small Business Account Executive in Canada
Verzekeringen, 51-200 werknemers

WE EXPECTED A TURN KEY INTRANET PLATFORM

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: United our 3 locations and created a faster, more centralized way of communicating within our organization.

Ease of set up and quick on boarding process for staff. Its so easy to launch and train co-workers. Visually pleasant to navigate and helps create a fun corporate cultural with its social media-based style.

I'd like to use the calendar for more than events like scheduling like staff holidays etc. I would like to see the view more in a traditional calendar format rather than a list.

Human Resources Manager in VS

We love to Jostle!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We brought in Jostle to try and preserve our corporate culture as more employees transitioned to work at home status. It has been a team-builder and morale booster! The system is very easy to use -- while there are some ins and outs to the Teams Setup, it is almost plug and play otherwise. We have some super-users on staff and have really benefited from the People and News functionality. I feel like it's a good value for what we gain from it on a daily basis.

Ease of use, friendly colorful format, brings people together and makes them feel empowered.

Certain elements (building teams) are a little more involved to maintain.

6 jaar geleden

There is lots of work underway to further improve TEAMS, which are now rolling out to users release by release (every few weeks).

Susan
Systems Administrator in VS
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers

Remove "Where is it?" from your office language

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Communication is the Key. We all know it and Jostle makes it easier to communicate anything to anyone in your company. I love the ability to post articles to departments, committees, teams or an individual. Protected data works great in Libraries. HR can store records for their eyes only. Very easy to set up and "grow" with it. We love our Jostle intranet!

the ability to control who sees what. Also to store everything in one central location

Events. Time consuming to post to. Too many options. Would be nice if we could customize the form for us, choosing only the items we want our employees to have available. Also - show time as busy so no duplication of events.

Ian
Head of IT in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

It does what it does very well

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for an intranet that is simple for your employees to use and doesn't require hours of administration from your IT technical team, this is the product for you. However, if you are looking for a product that can be highly customised to match your corporate brand and standard processes, keep on looking. As there are few configuration options, every implementation of Jostle will look the same whichever organisation is using it. For those people who are regular users of social media, it has a recognisable interface and navigation is easy and intuitive. Because of this users require little or no training. Jostle provide extensive support during the initial implementation, although not much its needed. The highlight of the Jostle intranet is the People section that allows users to quickly find staff and see their position within the organisation represented in a clear graphical way. It has excellent fuzzy logic when searching for names and common nicknames; for example a search for "Robert" would also display result for "Bob", "Rob", "Bobby" and any other alternative. On the downside, there is trade off between simplicity of use and simplicity of function. Some areas of the product do not have the advanced functionality that other hosted intranet applications have. The Discussion section feels like a recent addition without the level of sophistication that one would normally expect to see within a mature product. So, if your organisation wants a simple, easy to use, easy to implement intranet and you are prepared to work within the boundaries set by the product, Jostle can be the ideal solution.

Jonathan
Director of Technology in Canada
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Brilliant tool to help raise the profile of people and stories within your organization

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been using Jostle for a few years now and have been consistently impressed by the updates to the platform, the speed of deployment and the impact to our business. Jostle is people focused, and helps you lift the profile of different individuals, and their stories, within your organization. Some intranets we've seen a very focused on content, and work like closed-off social networks. Jostle is much more interesting than that, and has been a big boost to our corporate culture.

Employee Enhancement Associate in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

The software has been a great tool within our establishment. We really enjoy using it.

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our facility uses the software multiple times a day, everyday, and we love the connection it provides amongst our staff. I am one of the main news reporters, I only have a few concerns- one being the limited color options. Also, the layout of the body in an article changes once you publish it. It is not very easy to insert images into the body. The pictures and words are always shifting. This could be operator error, but we have had several people comment on this. I am a newer user, so some of this may come together more in time, but as for a beginner- most things are pretty easy to pick up with very little training. Another concern is that we would like the ability to add video clips if possible. As far as we know, this is not an option at this point. At one point, when you would click on a particular person's bio tab, the words would pop out at you all over the screen. Our office really liked that option, and wonders if that will be available again? Last, we recently set up and event with a recurring date. We ended up wanting to take the recurring date off the original event published, and it would not let us without deleting the whole event and starting over. By doing that, we deleted all the people that had already rsvp'd for that event. These are all small things we have noted. Again we love the software, and what it does to connect our employees.

7 jaar geleden

Hi Jennifer - thanks for the feedback, please contact our Customer Success team for help on how to add video and your other requests.