SimplePractice reviews

4,6 (2.584) Schrijf een review!

Over SimplePractice

Stap vandaag nog over op SimplePractice en sluit je aan bij meer dan 40.000 klanten met bloeiende gezondheids- en wellnessbedrijven.

Meer informatie over SimplePractice

SimplePractice is so easy to use and the customer service is wonderful & quick.

The one feature I have been having trouble with is regarding the recent update adding Couple profiles.

Beoordelingen van SimplePractice

Waar voor je geld

SimplePractice heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.584 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SimplePractice eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.586)

Kelly Elise
Kelly Elise
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Avoid SimplePractice

2,0 5 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Amanda
Amanda
Program Director in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Simple Practice saved me!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

3 jaar geleden

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Katrin
CEO and Founder in Estland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Amazing Practice Management with SimplePractice

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very satisfied with SimplePractice. It has been a great tool for managing my practice and staying organized.

SimplePractice has been a great tool for my practice management needs. It is easy to use and the customer service team is extremely helpful. The features it offers are great, and I am able to keep everything organized in one place.

The only downside I have found is the cost. It can be quite expensive for the amount of features you get.

Darleena
Therapist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

WISH it would of been what I wanted and expected. Sadly disappointed.

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I believe they grew to fast and forgot about providing customer service to there providers. I had to leave because the EHR softeware was useful but no answers to questions or needs what not acceptable form of business for me.

I liked that they are HIPPA COMPLIANT and Affordable.

Unfortunately, the ability to reach anyone is very challenging. This inability to talk with a real person cost me financially because I was not able to verify insurance information or even find out where my payment went. In some cases I was not able to get paid for the services I provided. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT>

2 maanden geleden

Hi Darleena, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Just to clarify, we do offer multiple ways to receive live support. You can either call our Customer Success Team team, or connect with them via live chat. Additionally, if would like to set up a live video call with a team member, you can create a Help Request and request a call. All of these options can be reached by clicking on the ? icon in your account > Ask Questions > No > Contact Support > Send an Email Request. -Sara

Christi
Owner in VS

Reliable, but pricey

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Consistent, reliable, but feels like I’m on my own when I encounter questions/issues.

Everything is in one place, and easy to use. The platform is reliable (I don’t use the telehealth feature), and straightforward.

That I have to pay the highest tier price simply because I wanted to keep calendar syncing. I don’t use the telehealth, and everything else was available under the mid tier price. Also, you can never actually talk with customer service, everything has to be searched in their FAQ sections.

Irish Joy
Bookkeeper in Filipijnen
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Simple Practice Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good experience. Despite having some issues with this platform, still, simple practice is helpful for my everyday work.

Simple Practice is easy to use and super reliable. I can manage everything in one place like client management, billing and other related transaction.

No immediate phone support to customers.

vorige maand

Hi Irish, Thank you for your review. Just to clarify, we do offer immediate phone support. You can access it by clicking on the ? icon in your account > Ask Questions > No > Contact Support > Call a Specialist.

Mariyam
Clinician in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It’s one of the best softwares I have used because it allows me to do everything in one place rather than having multiple apps for different needs.

I liked how user friendly the software is. This software allows you to do it all: schedule appointments, complete documentation and connect with clients.

Sending attachments to clients was a little confusing and required a few steps instead of a simple attach image or link.

Jacqueline
Owner/Clinical Director in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

I Simply Cannot Afford to Grow My Practice with SimplePractice Fee Per Clinician

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I would love to keep SimplePractice. But, I simply cannot afford to. I have to be money smart. So... I will have to choose work smarter, but harder.

I really like this product. Seriously, am in love with it. I do not need outside billers or practice mangers, schedulers, etc.... It is very simple to use.

@ $59 per clinician I cannot afford to continue using this and build my practice. I am looking for another product as I NEED to expand. Even adding 4 new clinicians pushed the fee up over $300.

junsup
section chief in Zuid-Korea
Lucht- en ruimtevaart, 51-200 werknemers

SimplePractice reviews

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Thank you for the entire system and the way it integrates into the forefront of the customer experience. Thank you for pointing it out and making it easy to use.

The software is rich in functionality. We appreciated the ability to create highly sophisticated, customized online applications and automatic payment registrations for automated batch credit card billing.My favorite is the ease and simplicity of the program that offers a lot of things. It's like having an assistant to help with all the paperwork without high pay.

The setup prompt is a little confusing and you are having a hard time getting back to some of the sections you worked on before.I had the most difficulty getting my card so that I wouldn't charge for not keeping my promise.

Gokularaja
IT Recruiter in India
Werving en selectie, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Reviewer

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very useful software. very user friendly.

It is most likely software. Simple practice is very useful for appointment invite and Reminder.

Over all good, but slightly improved might be better. mostly recommended software.

Vicky
Billing in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

customer support is horrible

3,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's okay, don't love it.

It bills the patients via email and there is no need to send statements.

HATE the customer support, it is horrendous. You may NOT call and speak to someone, you may email only. And then when you do email, they can't help and have to refer to another department. They also make you have a ton of fake email accounts (we are a billing company) so you have to create a gmail account (HIPAA?) and then make extensions of it like [email protected]; [email protected] and so on. It is maddening. I prefer to use my HIPAA compliant email but they have no way to accommodate one email for numerous accounts.

Jean
Owner/SLP/Consultant in VS
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple Practice for SLP

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall would recommend to anyone with a small practice who is willing to put the time/effort into creating their own templates.

Overall this software is very intuitive. It's relatively easy to customize and I love having my documentation in billing all in one place for such a low cost. The customer services is exceptional. Anytime I have a question I simply send a message and link and I have a helpful response within 24 hours.

As a pediatric SLP, I have had to create my own templates for pretty much everything due to insurance requirements and the nature of my assessment and treatment. This can be time consuming for sure. I would love to be able to use the telehealth software, but I really need to be able to give the kids remote control in order to keep them engaged and as far as I know that isn't a feature at this point. The billing can get confusing, but the customer service has been incredibly helpful with this and I feel it's mostly due to the complexity of the billing for that client more so than the software.

Victoria
Psychotherapist in VS

Best Scope of Functionality for Price Out There

5,0 3 jaar geleden

I love all that I can do with Simple Practice. I was looking for a service that can house my client documents for my in-person private practice, teletherapy practice, and coaching business all in one. It makes the onboarding/intake process for new clients so streamlined and easy. It's so nice to have one less thing to worry about as a new small business owner. Customer support has been excellent. It feels great knowing I'll have help if I need it for something so essential to my business.

Sometimes it's not that simple to use! But I think it speaks more to the breadth of options available than to the software itself. There's so much I could do with it, at times it is overwhelming.

3 jaar geleden

Victoria, we appreciate your glowing review. Our goal is to support practices like yours so they can grow and thrive. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice as your all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jennifer
Private Practice Psychotherapist in VS

Satisfied with Current Services and Optimistic about Future Improvements

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The primary reason I am using Simple Practice is for the insurance billing capabilities so I can make my life easier and not hire a biller.

I love the overnight billing with auto-pay and the entirely digital intake and consent forms.

I have encountered issues when trying to create insurance claims. Additionally, it is a bit pricey considering the fact that many of the offered services can be achieved through GSuite for $6 a month for HIPAA protected documentation and intake forms, and through Square Appointments (a service that comes free when Square is utilized for fee collection).

Daren
Owner in VS

Great Overall, but Their Settings Menu Needs Work

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been good overall. I think they make a lot of aspects of treatment easy which is good given their name. I don't like very many EHR's in the world because all they care about is practice management and are pretty terrible for high-volume clinical tasks - which makes them indirectly quite expensive in terms of labor to use. I think SimplePractice is a good balance between the two - though their reporting and practice management is still pretty weak.

I really like their balance between practice management and clinical documentation for a small practice, as well as the degree of customization for forms and documents. Their portal is pretty easy for clients to use (I rarely get people having trouble with it). I like their booking widget for my website. The telehealth video/audio quality is very good. Their help database is one of the better ones I've seen, lots of great articles and clear instructions that seems to be kept up to date.

Their settings menu is not intuitive and you have to hunt around to find the setting you are looking for. CEU offerings are not on topics of interest to me. Their clearinghouse doesn't have one of the carriers I need. Reporting and practice management tools are weak. Their paid therapist collaboration group where potentially sensitive information is discussed is hosted by Facebook (perhaps the most untrustworthy and unethical software company on the planet) AND they charge us to be invited to participate on a platform that doesn't cost SimplePractice any money to host other than maybe some moderating? That doesn't align well with the brand reputation and quality of SimplePractice and isn't really a good value for the money (in my opinion).

Hilary
Psychologist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Robust for most needs but an irritating oversight for telehealth

4,0 2 jaar geleden

This software is richly featured. I've appreciated the ability to create very sophisticated custom online intake forms, and and the autopay enrollment for automated batch credit card billings. There is a lot of video how-to documentation and customer support is timely and attentive if not always able to resolve issues.

Simple Practice has its own add-on telehealth option but makes it difficult to appear professional to clients if you are using another technology for your virtual sessions. The first office location you enter is what is displayed both on the customer portal and on superbills, with no way to separate the two. In my case this means the Post Office hosting my PO Box is displayed as my practice location on the portal with an associated map. Users of SP's telehealth option can input a separate billing address.

Lisa
Psychiatrist in VS

Overall, a well-designed and easy-to-use EMR

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software keeps me organized, allows me to keep my patient information secure, integrates scheduling/billing/documentation in one place, and offers an app that is well coordinated with the full desktop experience.

The design of the software is clean and intuitive, not just the portion experienced by clinicians but also the patient/client portal. I found it easy to create my own templates and appreciate the ability to import the prior note to edit it for each session rather than having to start anew each time I meet with someone. Scheduling both by desktop and by app are very easy to use, allowing to set up repeat appointments. I appreciate the ease of generating superbills and invoices, changing charges and correcting them, and the option of manual inputs of payment if you choose not to use the integrated credit card payment system (Stripe). I really appreciate the option of "privacy mode" so that patient's full names are not displayed on my calendar. The 30-day trial was very helpful for ensuring that I was getting what I hoped I was and it was nice to be able to try both the essential and the professional features to figure out which plan made more sense for my practice.

1. I think others have mentioned the irritation of not being able to contact someone directly for customer support. Emailing is fine, it's not a huge deal, but it just creates delays with issues that I think could be worked out quickly with a phone call. 2. As a psychiatrist, it would be helpful if there were ways to prominently post the patient's allergies, medications, etc in a way where you wouldn't have to hunt through your prior notes to find them. However, this software is marketed to behavioral health professionals broadly rather than psychiatrists specifically, so I wouldn't expect it to be so tailored. 3. I would like to be able to customize the mini-website that my patients see in more ways than what's currently available. 4. The rates for Stripe seemed a little steep (at least for a solo practitioner) but it's your only option if you want an integrated credit card system. In the end, I am doing that piece with a different service to avoid the higher rates.

5 jaar geleden

Lisa, thank you so much for your thorough and thoughtful review of SimplePractice. We're glad to hear that you find SimplePractice to be clean and intuitive, and proud to support the work that you do! Did you know you can schedule a one-on-one screensharing session with a Product Specialist at your convenience, any time? We're always standing by to help. I'd also recommend using a Sticky Chart Note to keep information like allergies and medications at the top of the client's chart - just create a Chart Note and set the date to sometime in the future, and it'll stay at the top of the chart! Thanks again for choosing SimplePractice. We're glad you're a part of our community! - Gillian from SimplePractice

William
Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Simple Practice - there is truth in the name

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tested out Simple Practice for our group practice and we plan on transitioning to it. It's rare to find a company so well balanced in its direction. The user interface design is well thought out and makes doing otherwise complex procedures simple and straightforward. The documentation and user support is something you would expect from a much larger and more resourced entity. The product development has been very focused and well planned as features are thoughtfully implemented. Some of their competitors seem to decide which features to develop at random. Simple Practice first popped on my radar in 2012 and they had a beautiful interface, a simple iphone app, but they couldn't do much other than notes and calendaring. Oh, how things have changed. They now take payment, and even do autopay on weekly clients. They simply and beautifully execute therapy notes, have a client portal, process insurance claims, have appointment reminders, treatment plans, calendar sync, and you can have clients signup and schedule directly through simple practice. You can even push them assessments to fill out to add to their records. I didn't like how their product shows client credit's and debit's. I will say that it seems like there is a more intuitive way to do this for reconciling accounts. When you first look at it, it will confuse you and I am sure it is something they spend time on with each new customer. This surprises me that they have kept it this way since everything else is so intuitive. The only area I can't speak to is what their reporting looks like. Theranest has a feature I like in their reporting as it shows you by clinician and referral source, who has sent you the most business the stick rate, and things like this. Personally, I would love to be able to see more granular data to know what each clinician is best with matching intakes with treatment outcomes and being able to see each clinician's number of clients who are active and their insurance to private pay ratios. If I were to extend my wishlist, I would like some limited CRM features as well to help with new client inquiries. All of that said, Simple Practice is the Tesla of therapist EMR's. They are pioneering the field and they know it. I recommend them to all clinicians.

Features, product speed of development, user interface design, ease of implementation.

reporting, cost if you have a group, the only credit card company support is Stripe's API and they have a minimum of per month volume before they will lower their fee's.

6 jaar geleden

Hi William, we're grateful that you're part of our community! It's great to hear your story of revisiting SimplePractice after we added more features. We're working hard every day to make improvements so that both solo and group practitioners are able to use our product easily and efficiently.

Ariel
Business Manager in VS

Satisfied Chiropractor & Acupuncturist

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Lots of important pros. 1) Online scheduling and intake, 2) integrated payment processing and auto-pay, 3) cloud based, 4) competitive pricing, 5) very easy to learn, 6) the team is getting faster (slightly) with updates/improvements, 7) works for chiropractic billing now, 8) free online help articles, and 9) free month trial. We looked into so many options, and Simple Practice was clearly the best in our opinion. We're still happy with our choice; the pros outweigh the cons!

1) Text reminders: you only have a few options of when they go out, and all options are 24+ before the appointment. A text reminder shortly before greatly reduces no-shows, so it's a major feature missing. 2) Confirming appointments: you can't turn off the need to confirm appointments, and it's time consuming to confirm every. single. appointment. We want the option to turn off confirmation, or at least for some appointment types. 3) Email reminders: you have to turn them on for every patient, and it's not quick to get to it. 4) Sales tax: they don't track it, so you have to manually keep track. You shouldn't use this software if you sell products regularly. 5) Customer service: too slow. Not just initial response time, but how many back and forth emails it takes to get an answer. I tried the live q&a and it didn't get me an answer any faster. Chat would be a big improvement. 6) Group practice: overall it works well. The thing that is lacking is the report to help with payroll. It's confusing and needs better instructions/help articles 7) Online scheduling: overall good. The con is cancelling online. A) it's hard to find, so we get more phone calls than we used to. B) we let patients cancel up to 12 hours beforehand, but the software cuts it off 24 hours before, so we again get more calls than before. 8) Color coding: you can't set the background color of appointments. For us, it would be so helpful to make insurance appointments a different color than self-pay.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Ariel - We love hearing from our customers that have shopped around and find SimplePractice the best platform for their needs! It's great to see you're utilizing so many features already. When it comes to your requests for feature adjustments, we regularly take customer requests into consideration to make sure our product meets the needs of all types of business owners. We're created a Product RoadMap to share what we've done lately and what is in the works here if you're interested in checking it out: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005264123-SimplePractice-Product-Roadmap Thanks for your detailed review!

Abigail
Co-Owner/Occupational Therapist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great EMR and billing software for occupational therapy community based practice

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Our occupational therapy practice has really enjoyed the ease of SimplePractice whether we use it on our laptops or the mobile version since we don't have a physical location. The free trial was a great way to see how the program can work for us and we are so glad that it did it!

We have really enjoyed having the app feature for our community based practice. All of our therapists are not in a clinic and this allows for them to document anywhere and quickly. Making changes and creating templates is very easy and simple to do. Our team really has enjoyed the sync feature of the calendar with our G-suite as well as how easy it is to do billing. As the administrative person, submitting claims is SO easy that it has given so much more time to perform other tasks.

While the calendar syncs seamlessly for our practice, it would be nice that visually that appointment looks different other than looking for the CPT codes to denote a difference. We also have supervisory roles and sometimes it is shared between more than 1 therapist so it would be great to assign that more easily.

Susan
Psychologist in VS

Great EHR after set-up and consistently EXCEPTIONAL customer support

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found SimplePractice somewhat frustrating in the beginning as I familiarized myself with their software and set up connections with insurance payers. I so desperately wanted SimplePractice to have a customer support phone number I could call at my convenience to answer a variety of questions. However, I have gotten use to their support system via email and love that I have been able to work with the same person with most of my questions. I eventually found value in the email support system as the conversations were tracked and included so I did not have to re-explain the issues. Overall, I'd say that SimplePractice has worked very well for me after the set-up process and I find their customer support department to be very professional and courteous and extremely patient.

I like the patient portal that allowed me to easily send patients paperwork to complete before their initial sessions, saving me time and money. I also find great value in the patient appointment reminders to cut down on no shows. The EHR is great for customizing my practice from how appointments can be scheduled to designing forms and progress note templates. The program also keeps track of sessions that needs to be billed and which claims were paid. Great features!

The EHR was a bit difficult to navigate in the beginning. It was hard to remember which links led to which features. I would have preferred major links/buttons to be icons rather than words. Also, being able to electronically submit secondary insurance claims would be a feature that would make SimplePractice even simpler. It would also be great if the patient portal sign-in page could be personalized, as I would like to include a welcome message and list which insurances I accept.

4 jaar geleden

Susan, thank you for the kind words about our Customer Success team! We're glad to hear that you're getting a great value from your SimplePractice subscription. Thank you for choosing SimplePractice for your private practice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Sheila
Therapist in VS

Best Purchase

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am finding using simple practice to be very helpful and useful and has been easily accessible for my client's as well. It is easy and convenient to use.

I like how easy and convenient it is to use the software on any laptop and being able to have access to it on a smartphone device. I like that you are able to add your own documents for client use and/or viewing and not required to only use the templates provided. I enjoy having access to several assessment screening tools handy. Creating notes and treatment plans are very simple. I am transitioning from paper charts to electronic EHR and the switchover seemed to be pretty simple and not too time consuming. At the beginning of familiarizing myself with Simple Practice I had to contact customer support a couple times and the response time was a quick turnaround and they were able to guide me in taking the steps to resolve the issues I needed help with. Using the community support has several topics that are useful and helpful.

I dislike that there are no fillable forms available currently for clients to fill out. I am hoping in the future there will be access to fillable forms. The calendar view would be nice to have the option to mark only showing by the hour when adding new appointments in instead of breaking down or scrolling through minute by minute.

3 jaar geleden

Sheila, thanks for your positive review. We're glad that you're enjoying SimplePractice so far. Did you know that we have a library of fillable forms for your clients to fill out during the intake process in our Template Library? If you need assistance getting your Client Portal set up so you can send clients forms to fill out and eSign, don't hesitate to reach out - we're here to help. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Heather
Therapist/Owner in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Efficient, intuitive, and oh-so-supportive.

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I will be the first to admit that the administrative side of running a psychtherapy office isn't what nourishes me most - it's the relationships with my clients and colleagues that sustain and inspire me. That said, I realize that the administrative aspect of my business is central to building a successful practice so that I can continue to do the work that I love. Finding a practice management system that is effective and intuitive, and built for mental health therapists, has been a game changer. I knew I would find the right system, eventually. SimplePractice fit the bill. What came as a surprise is the quality of the relationships that I'd build with the customer support professionals at SimplePractice. When getting started, I reached out to customer support about various aspects related to enrollment and billing of Medicare. I had a unique-ish circumstance with my enrollment due to address changes. I had spent a significant amount of time on the phone with Medicare and got as far as I could with them. I reached out to SimplePractice support by email (there's no phone number!) and admittedly, I thought I'd never hear back - that feeling of sending an email out into the universe to float around forever. I had not even registered for SP, yet. Well, I had a response within 1 day. The responder was encouraging, informed, concise and kind (remember I'm all about the relationship). In some ways, I couldn't believe how simple he made it for me, so I clarified with him 2 times! In each rresponse, he remained professional, encouraging, and helpful. It was a dream come true. A technology for therapists that thrive in relationships. A responder that spoke a technology language that I understood. Someone that wanted me to be successful in building my management system. In this age of nameless, faceless interactions, I really felt like "Will" was there to not just answer a question, but to help me be successful in my business.

Responsive customer support. Appointment reminders . Client portal for intake paperwork and billing. Nice visual interface. Intuitive. Built in credit card processing. Intake paperwork forms that are built for therapy offices.

Nothing I've identified, yet.

7 jaar geleden

Heather, this made our day! We love everything you said. We exist because we want to help our customers focus on the work they love and not have to worry about the busy work. We're here for you! Thanks for joining our growing SimplePractice community!

Cathy
Social Worker in Canada
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Tried a few, decided to keep SimplePractice

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can now easily log my notes without taking up space in my office (I converted from paper files to SP); I can input my notes much quicker; text reminders for clients!! No more no-call-no-shows!!

SP is easy to use and quite intuitive. The customer service agents are simply amazing - always very kind and unlike many from other companies, they actually take the time to read and write personalized replies instead of sending out a cookie-cutter template. I've asked more questions than I care to remember and every single time, I have received a precise answer with clear, detailed explanations. That, in my opinion, makes it all worth it. It has pretty much all the features I need without going over-the-top with bells and whistles, adding unnecessary bloat like another major service provider.

There are only two things which come to mind, and they aren't major cons. The first is the inability to fully personalize text messages in another language - we can modify the text reminder; however, the date that is sent with the message remains in english (so in a french message, the date still appears in english - day of the week, month, date, time). Not a major issue, but it would be great to offer an option to convert the whole message into a given language. Second is the ability to add an add-on service for an appointment. For example, I offer animal-assisted therapy to some of my clients. I would love to be able to track how many hours my animals are putting in; as of now, there is no way to add and add-on service, I have to actually enter my co-therapist as a client and "book" him an appointment for his hours to appear somewhere in my logs. Again, not a major issue, it would simply be nice to be able to add additional services to a session.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Cathy, I'm so happy to hear SimplePractice has felt intuitive and that your communication with customer service has been clear and precise. If you're interested, feel free to check out our product roadmap blog to keep up with what we're working on: https://tinyurl.com/y8hklj7b. Best, Niki

Nidhi
Owner/Therapist in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Solid software for private practice

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I’ve enjoyed my experience and I look forward to continuing to use Simple Practice in my solo practice.

I enjoyed being able to customize my client portal documents and have a completely paperless system. The billing features are so helpful for tracking revenue, and I like being able to see the insights and trends in my business. I love the credit card option, and the autobill option allows me to easily enforce my rates and policies.

It can be a bit challenging initially navigating through how to use the EHR. It took me a while to figure out how to access the settings, as it’s not a separate button. The notes are less user friendly than in Therapy Notes, where I feel there are lots of drop down menus to quickly input information, and there is the option to autofill and make adjustments if the mental status exam results are WNL. I also wish that if you click on a future date to schedule an appointment, that the appointment information would auto populate to that date. There have been times I’ve scheduled a future session, and I couldn’t find the appointment because it showed up on the present date instead of the future date.

4 jaar geleden

Nidhi, thanks for your thoughtful feedback - we're always listening to our customers to learn what we could improve, so thank you for your candor. We're glad you decided to switch to SimplePractice - welcome to our Community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Tyler
Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Unbeatable service with top notch customer service!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It really only takes one word to describe SimplePractice.....Simple.

SimplePractice, was, well...Simple. It made billing a breeze, always quality video with clients. My provider always used SimplePractice and swore by it. Given the opportunity, I would switch back to SimplePractice if needed. SimplePractice customer service team is by far, the most pleasant customer service experiences I have had in the health field so far. Keep up your improvements SimplePractice, hope to see you again soon!

There is quite literally 2 things that, were not even bad, they just didn't favor our practice our how our clients liked things. The first, was SimplePractice did away with the client portal needing a password. Very secure, but clients were used to the brick and mortar way of entering your username and password. The second, the roles are very strict to keep client documentation private. In normal situations, that's normal, and honestly, commendable. But, again, our practice needed something a little bit more "group" oriented, where clients can interact with other people in our practice who play different roles in our clients lives. So, if it wasn't for my opinion, SimplePractice could err on the side of perfection.