Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over SimplePractice

Stap vandaag nog over op SimplePractice en sluit je aan bij meer dan 40.000 klanten met bloeiende gezondheids- en wellnessbedrijven.

Meer informatie over SimplePractice

2.461 reviews worden weergegeven

Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Program Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Simple Practice saved me!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

2 jaar geleden

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Nichole M.
Founder, Clincian in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Love this practice management system and it keeps getting better

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple Practice is an all one solution for small private practices- it's not only a user friendly electronic health record, but an insurance billing platform, staff tracking if you have independent contractors or employees, secure messaging system, telehealth platform, source for quality continuing ed, weekly inspiration, revenue tracking, and all the tools you need for a easy digital client onboarding process.

As an experienced clinician and small private practice administrator I find this software easy to use and the SP team really does take user feedback seriously and updates and adds features regularly. The roll outs of changes are thoughtful, with good lead times, and always a net improvement in user experience (so far). Reports are detailed enough for me to keep an eye on revenue, independent contractor services, and I can easily update forms and communicate with team members and clients confidentially. Also, online scheduling and the Client portal make client onboarding a breeze without hiring a receptionist.

I wish I could run reports based on services provided and/or detail of services provided to clients with specific payors.

Amber S.
Practice Manager in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Administration is Frustrating

3 6 maanden geleden

It is simple to use and if you don't have a large number of clients that you see then it works well.

None of the billing reports include all data points that is necessary for keeping track of payments and insurance reimbursements. For example, one report may have date of service and paid amount, but not the date the payment was made or for which clinician. Another report may have the date of service, client, and clinician, but not the payment amount or date it was paid. This makes it necessary to keep records outside the system which creates a problem for record keeping from a HIPAA standpoint. It's also a problem that we are paying for a system that doesn't cover all our needs. The second significant problem is that Simple Practice doesn't allow patient medical record numbers. They also have stated they do not intend to include this in future improvements. When you can't use the billing reports because they are incomplete, and then you can't assign a medical record number to a patient, it makes it extremely difficult to follow HIPAA guidelines on record keeping. You can assign a medical record number to a patient, but there is no place to put it so you are unable to do any reports or searches using the number. And, again, you must keep a record of it outside the system.

6 maanden geleden

Hi Amber, thank you for the detailed review! You're right, none of our Reports include the date an insurance payment was made, but the Appointment Status Report includes the date of service, amount owed, amount insurance paid, amount client paid and the clinician's name. Here's more on the Appointment Status Report: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! Although you can't assign a medical record number in the system, each client has a unique numerical code in the URL. You can use these numbers, or the entire URL to distinguish your clients from one another outside the system. - Ruth from SimplePractice

Jean J.
Owner/SLP/Consultant in VS
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple Practice for SLP

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall would recommend to anyone with a small practice who is willing to put the time/effort into creating their own templates.

Overall this software is very intuitive. It's relatively easy to customize and I love having my documentation in billing all in one place for such a low cost. The customer services is exceptional. Anytime I have a question I simply send a message and link and I have a helpful response within 24 hours.

As a pediatric SLP, I have had to create my own templates for pretty much everything due to insurance requirements and the nature of my assessment and treatment. This can be time consuming for sure. I would love to be able to use the telehealth software, but I really need to be able to give the kids remote control in order to keep them engaged and as far as I know that isn't a feature at this point. The billing can get confusing, but the customer service has been incredibly helpful with this and I feel it's mostly due to the complexity of the billing for that client more so than the software.

Mark senyo A.
Head of Department in Ghana
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

simplifies all processes to a level that allows us to focus on actual client care

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simple practice was introduced to me and my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] during a medical conference we attended during the early stages of setting up our private practice. Thankfully, it came at a time when we were still developing our core processes and workflows, so it was able to shape our systems right from the very beginning.

Simple Practice is very easy to learn and get comfortable using. All the various features easily link up to others that follow or proceed in the logical process of service delivery, making product navigation extremely user friendly and smooth.

The period allowed for the free trial is a bit short and does not allow potential buyers enough time to test all the core elements before having to make a decision on whether to purchase or not.

Casiphia W.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SP for SLPs

4 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The tech support has been very prompt and thorough as I have been learning the software. I think SP is willing to make adjustments to make this software more customized to SLPs so I bet it will only get better with time.

It has almost everything in one place (px docs, records, claims, appointments, reminders, intake forms, patient portal)

eval templates for SLPs is poor (I like how clinicsource formulates the patient info at the top, you can copy over from previous eval and edit, and there are checkboxes + templates for evals but SP is not like this to my knowledge), SP does not tell you at the top of each note how many visits remain or the expiration date on the auth, you cannot change the place of service or code at the top of each note,

Joy P.
Owner, Therapist in VS

Comprehensive Software for my Solo Practice

5 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I tried a number of different software platforms, and SimplePractice was the most comprehensive and easy to use.

The Calendar is easy to use and the Client Portal is very convenient for clients to complete paperwork.

The Video Telehealth option did not include key features and was expensive and nagivation of creating forms was difficult

Lakisha D.
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great EMR for my Speech Therapy practice

5 2 maanden geleden

Everything is in one place. I love being able to chart session notes, submit billing, schedule appointments, store online intake forms, send appointment reminders and obtain confirmation. It’s exactly what I need to run an efficient practice while wearing many hats.

The only CON is not being able to pick up the phone and call someone for customer service. Unfortunately everything is through email/text. My problem was resolved fairly quickly, but I still like hearing the “human voice” on the other end of the screen.

Krista H.
SLP in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SimplePractice is great for SLPs!

5 2 maanden geleden

I love that it is user friendly and performs all of the functions that I need to run my single practitioner practice.

Having the option to call support would be great. At this time, they are only reachable via online support.

Tracy T.
counseling in VS

Great for private practice

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall happy with SImplePractice. I have been using for almost 2 years.

All in one product with EMR, client portal, scheduling, billing. Easy to use, user friendly. Telehealth option very easy to use as well.

Does not have an easy option to use with applying insurance Vcard payments.

Debbie O.
Medische praktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Overall

5 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Simplepractice is an all-in-one HIPAA-compliant program that has been life-changing regarding the management of my practice. It has allowed me significantly more time to treat patients and less time with administrative tasks such as generating paper claims and statements. Initially, there was an incredible learning curve when my previous practice management program did not cooperate in assisting with the transfer of a large amount of data. Simplepractice allowed me the extra time needed beyond the 30-day trial period to manually enter the data. I am so thankful to know about Simplepractice.

-Completely HIPAA compliant -I now prepare and submit claims within minutes and know almost immediately of any errors or need for resubmission -Electronic claims submissions result in the quick return of payments -Collections are minimal with the ability to process payments with the internal credit card company -Charting progress notes is standardized and easy with a "load previous note" function -The compatibility with my phone and tablet is wonderful, especially with the dictation to text function -I can develop my own forms specific to the needs of my specialty -Patients easily access the friendly portal and quickly complete and return office forms -Support through chat, email, shared audio/visual screen, and now phone is timely with knowledgeable and friendly representatives

-The program only allows for one supervisor per intern and is not amenable to a satisfactory work around -All therapist's calendars are visible to all team members -Lacks functional use of invoices as most know them -Cannot send group emails or notify the entire caseload of information to be shared by the practice

Claire M.
Owner in VS
Consumentendiensten, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simplifies EVERYTHING

5 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's been great! I was reluctant at first to pay what seemed like a lot of money at the time but they offer a world of information, tools, and resources to help with your business. It's a brilliant idea that is, for the most part, very well-executed.

SP is great for having everything you need to run a practice in one place. I have an app on my phone that I can use to quickly check my schedule, send reminders to clients and cancel, change, or add appointments. They have a good "reports" option so that you can see outstanding invoices, insurance claims, etc. plus a number of other categories. I really love how easy SP makes it to submit insurance claims. I don't want to do that by hand nor do I want to hire someone to do it for me so I really appreciate that. I like that clients can request appointments and that all of their info is in one place. SP was very quick to respond to COVID and I appreciate the HIPAA compliant telehealth platform they created during the pandemic at no additional charge. They have extensive training videos but I am mostly self-taught as that's how I learn best. They also offer pretty good CEU classes for not much money about a variety of topics. And, if you're like me and find it hard to sit for the entire class at once, they will email you reminders that you have unfinished classes which is always helpful.

It is very difficult to actually speak to customer service. I spend a LOT of time typing in questions and then wading through what others have also asked about and the answers they got. Real time waster since we all word the issues differently so you get many irrelevant answers to try to parse. Half the time I can't remember how to get someone to actually chat with me - when they do it seems to work fine but can also be cumbersome depending on what the issue is.

Alicia K.
Alicia K.
Occupational Therapist in VS

One Place for all of Your Electronic Medical Record Needs

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I am a pediatric occupational therapist and have been very happy with Simple Practice. I would recommend it to anyone. I have also used this software as a client and it's very client-friendly. The passwordless login makes it easy to login, I like the appointment reminders by text and email. I have used the telehealth feature as a client, but not as a therapist. It doesn't work well for evaluations because of the way documents are formatted, so I write those and my plan of care forms/goals on a separate document outside of SP.

You can bill insurance with the click of a button. I love being able to make my own forms so documentation is more efficient, and the paperless intake process is smooth. Much of it is very customizable to the needs of your practice. The company is very receptive to feedback from users and is constantly upgrading and adding features.

There was a learning curve to figure it out and I'm still learning about all of the reports they can run. I don't like the online scheduling feature very much, but that's partly because I'm used to using Acuity Scheduling which has many more features. I used the online scheduler briefly and wasn't thrilled that only new clients could use the online booking feature from the website; current clients have to login to the portal to schedule. I decided to just stick with Acuity because it allows me to get information from clients at the time of their booking and I can use it to schedule groups, which is a big part of my practice.

Daren C.
Owner in VS

Great Overall, but Their Settings Menu Needs Work

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has been good overall. I think they make a lot of aspects of treatment easy which is good given their name. I don't like very many EHR's in the world because all they care about is practice management and are pretty terrible for high-volume clinical tasks - which makes them indirectly quite expensive in terms of labor to use. I think SimplePractice is a good balance between the two - though their reporting and practice management is still pretty weak.

I really like their balance between practice management and clinical documentation for a small practice, as well as the degree of customization for forms and documents. Their portal is pretty easy for clients to use (I rarely get people having trouble with it). I like their booking widget for my website. The telehealth video/audio quality is very good. Their help database is one of the better ones I've seen, lots of great articles and clear instructions that seems to be kept up to date.

Their settings menu is not intuitive and you have to hunt around to find the setting you are looking for. CEU offerings are not on topics of interest to me. Their clearinghouse doesn't have one of the carriers I need. Reporting and practice management tools are weak. Their paid therapist collaboration group where potentially sensitive information is discussed is hosted by Facebook (perhaps the most untrustworthy and unethical software company on the planet) AND they charge us to be invited to participate on a platform that doesn't cost SimplePractice any money to host other than maybe some moderating? That doesn't align well with the brand reputation and quality of SimplePractice and isn't really a good value for the money (in my opinion).

David M.
Psychologist in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

The name of the software says it all.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I find Simple Practice to be just that, simple. It has all manner of features that I do not employ nor does it force me to jump through hoops I don't require. I might well use some of the bells and whistles at some point but the ease of doing just what I need to do in minimal time is it's major selling point for my practice.

The EHR is simple, uncomplicated, and lets me get my work documented without fuss or having to click through various pages to record progress notes. Also, the names in the calendar appear as first, and last, as opposed to some gibberish assigned to each patient that I am forced to remember as my former EHR software required.

The setting of the appointment time I find to be clunky. It defaults to the current time, which means I have to scroll to the correct time when I make an appointment for the patient. Yes, a minor issue but I wish there was some other way to ascribe an appointment time. I frequently return appointment requests in the evening. having the calendar time default to a PM time is a minor issue but I'm not fond of it. A minor quibble, but I need to be careful or I schedule someone for 8:00 PM when it should have been a morning appointment. I'll get used to it I am sure.

Erin F.
Owner, LPC, Alive Holistic Counseling. in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A step in the right direction for our group practice.

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, very excited, very pleased with your customer service and overall happy that we made the jump from three separate software over to one. Please see the comments above, in regard to your calendar which -- is the main criticism for your software. I would be happy to follow up on my ideas via email. The overall cost for simple practice technically isn't saving us any money, but it is saving lots of time.

I love how FAST and transparent the claims billing and processing experience is. It takes just moments to file and send information out to insurance companies. Whereas we used to have to manually work back and forth from various accounts when using our previous EHR program. I love the reporting features. We can cut out having to manually track information in excel sheets because Simple Practice makes it available to us at any time. This helps us to track claims, understand our financials and to keep on target with our clients' copays and claims. The dropdown menus featured, to pull up information on a specific clinician, and pull up their practice information, clients and more is SUCH a great feature for managing our group practice. Did I mention, that sending claims is easier than ever? - this ease alone is what has me and my team jumping for joy.

I don't like your calendar. This is where things seem to go awry for myself and our clinicians. I think that you guys would benefit by updating and creating a much more user-friendly experience with more control and detail from the calendar. Before making the change to Simple Practice, our office utilized and paid for Acuity Scheduling. While we totally understand that things would naturally be different from one program to the other, we were, and continue to be baffled and very confused with your calendar programming. Especially using it as a group practice. The calendar is very unorganized, there really is no detail and it technically takes us 2-3 minutes longer to schedule new clients because you do not offer a drop-down box or mini-calendar to select from in order to see available times. I also cannot stand, the way that when you click in an availble slot in the day view, it defaults to the very minute -- 60 minute sessions need to begin on the hour, and when we are selecting the date, we are having to correct it from " 5:15 pm" to "5:00 pm". Managing therapists schedules is also a pain. I would like to see an overhaul to your calendar that features new availability designation, new appointment selection, and one that works based on the times and hours that each therapist states for their own schedule. I want to see more control int he calendar. End request: Create a much better, user friendly calendar!

Nicolais C.
Owner/Clinician in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great software - could use some simple features

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good. Some key features that I wish were present with billing graphics and information, which I mentioned in the cons section. If these upgrades/changes could be made, I would rate SimplePractice as excellent.

I love the editable notes/forms and the online access! Client portal is also more streamlined and user friendly compared to competitors. Reports are nice and helpful for the most part. Free text and voice are nice (however you pay the difference with the higher cost of claim submission compared to competitors).

The billing tabs are difficult to understand as they don’t seem to be graphically easy to understand where each invoice is being applied. Looking quickly at the billing tab, it looks as if I have twice as many invoices than I actually need and some invoices, invoice for a zero balance (or even before an insurance payment is made). This makes the billing harder to understand than some of SimplePractice’s top competitors. Also, I wish the reports would show overall totals of figures (I.e. insurance payments owed, client balances owed, etc.). These features allow me to look quickly at client balances and billing and get an idea of where billing sits very quickly, and again, is a feature with competitors. Being a one man office right now, theses features save valuable time and seem like easy fixes to the system. I also wish Simple Practice had phone support - just for the fact that time is valuable and I don’t want to wait to resolve an question.

Jennifer W.
Private Practice Psychotherapist in VS

Satisfied with Current Services and Optimistic about Future Improvements

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The primary reason I am using Simple Practice is for the insurance billing capabilities so I can make my life easier and not hire a biller.

I love the overnight billing with auto-pay and the entirely digital intake and consent forms.

I have encountered issues when trying to create insurance claims. Additionally, it is a bit pricey considering the fact that many of the offered services can be achieved through GSuite for $6 a month for HIPAA protected documentation and intake forms, and through Square Appointments (a service that comes free when Square is utilized for fee collection).

Braden D.
Behavioral Health Consultant in VS

Excellent software, simple design

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall it is the best software solution that I was able to find and I tested quite a few. The only other one that came close at a comparable price was Therapy Appointment but I found Simple Practice to be overall better. I do like it and really hope that they constantly improve the software to include the things I mentioned above. If they do then I do not see myself leaving Simple Practice for a long time.

For me the best feature of this software is the online integration such as the client portal, the syncing with my google calendar, the video appointment capability, online scheduling, online bill payment, texting feature, automatic appointment reminders and easy online access to my EHR. I also like the simple modern design - this is what initially attracted me to simple practice. I have had good experience with customer service. Sometimes chat has been available but other times I've had to email them (but I wish chat was always available).

I want more customization capability. Such as customizing what the client portal looks like (graphic design of the portal is lacking). Also would like to better customize the reminder and welcome emails, such as by being able to use rich text formatting. I would like to be able to customize discreet data fields in the EHR, such as being able to edit my demographics form to include things I want to track. And also be able to have discreet custom data fields such as to keep track of PHQ-9 scores or other biometric data I want to be able to track over time. I would also like to have faxing built into the software because I work closely with medical providers and this is their primary way of communicating with other providers. Also wish they would offer a different credit card processing vendor because Stripe is one of the most expensive ones I compared.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your positive review, Braden. We're glad that SimplePractice is the solution you chose for your practice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Heather K.
Clinical Social Worker in VS

Not Bad, but I miss Epic

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far, I've only created templates, added clients, and input insurance information. I'm moving on to billing next week so I'll know more then. I would add that I really appreciated the half-hour in-person tutorial (via zoom) I received near the end of my trial period.

There are many things I like about this EMR: the format is pleasing and (mostly) intuitive, the side bars are handy, and the trove of FAQ's and videos is astounding and often very helpful.

The templates limit the user to certain forms and give fairly small boxes for narrative responses. I used to use EPIC and I miss being able to populate an open page with my template and add/adjust it as desired, like a Word document. I also wish the calendar allowed for more detail--like, a different color for intakes vs follow-up appointments would be really nice. Or, there could be a code before the client's name in the calendar slot--like, 'I - Jane Doe' and 'F - John Doe'. I also wish that the end time of the appts was more clear. I like to schedule a 15 min break between my appts and the "Weekly" view is definitely better than the "monthly" view for this, but still not as clear as I would like.

2 jaar geleden

Heather, thank you for your positive review. We're glad that you've found a lot to like about SimplePractice. We're always working on improving SimplePractice to streamline your workflows even further - thank you for your suggestions of what you'd like to see in SimplePractice in the future. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Geoff G.
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Seamless transition, works exactly as described

5 2 jaar geleden

- Seamless transition from prior electronic medical record (EMR) to SimplePractice. Just great. - Everything works, and loads fast - UI is clear, intuitive - Features work really well, including the videoconferencing add-on. Just really great! Bottom line: It works exactly as described, was easy to set up, and really is a joy to use. Seriously.

I have not found something I didn’t like yet. I have been using it for a few days since I set it up this week, and everything is working really well! No problems.

2 jaar geleden

Geoff, welcome to the SimplePractice Community. We're glad that your transition to SimplePractice was seamless, and that you enjoy using our all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Michelle H.
CEO/Psychotherapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Super Easy for Solo Practitioners. Need Some Work for Group Practice Use.

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In spite of the cons noted above (and I could have written more), Simple Practice is VERY good software and would actually kill the game so to speak if they fixed some of the flaws noted above as well as improving customer service. While I do like that why have not outsourced customer service to a foreign country like many others, the lack of phone support can be rather irritating. No one wants to send emails back and forth to resolve issues,

Simple Practice really is super easy for the average user. It has a modern look and feel. In less than 60 seconds (52 seconds to be exact) you and create a new client, schedule and send intake forms to be electronically signed. Overall the system is pretty intuitive. I love that you can create your own document and forms. The template creator is fairly easy. I also like that clients can "request" an appointment, which I can approve or deny. Finally, the calendar has very robust features (even better than 'many' of the scheduling apps). Also this comment isnt about the software per se but about the company-- I truly appreciate the they encourage feedback and suggestions from their subscribers and take action on 'some' of the suggestions.

Simple Practice takes a really long time to get enrollments with Medicaid & Medicare. They blame CMS but even CMS says it doesn't take months to get approved to bill though a clearinghouse (Yes, I know SP is not a clearinghouse). Secondary billing with is an absolutely nightmare. You literally have to do it manually--as in printing and mailing. I'm not really sure why but every single client I have with secondary insurance billing section is messed up. Allocating payments appropriately is a mystery and there is a 'special' way you have to do it which Ive never been able to grasp. The end result is no client with secondary insurance has a zero balance. Treatment Plans do not have electronic signatures, which is a great disappointment. While there is a template builder, it's not intended for Treatment Plans only Progress Notes. Technically you can create an ITP of your own liking but in order to see your ITP goals/objectives to write your notes, you MUST use one of their templates (creating double work). Simple Practice is now being marketed for use for Group Practices. I was disappointed to learn that if you have Interns or Intermediate/Pre-Licensed Clinicians while you can review and sign their notes, there is not notification of any kind. This mean the Intern/Pre-Licensed Clinicians would need to email the Supervisor which client notes to read either daily or weekly--which is simply ridiculous.

2 jaar geleden

Michelle, thank you for your comprehensive review. We're glad to support your practice with our best-in-class practice management platform. We're constantly working on improving our platform, as you've pointed out in our review, and are looking forward to improving our functionality around secondary claims, documentation, and group practices. Thanks for being our customer over the years. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Victoria F.
Psychotherapist in VS

Best Scope of Functionality for Price Out There

5 2 jaar geleden

I love all that I can do with Simple Practice. I was looking for a service that can house my client documents for my in-person private practice, teletherapy practice, and coaching business all in one. It makes the onboarding/intake process for new clients so streamlined and easy. It's so nice to have one less thing to worry about as a new small business owner. Customer support has been excellent. It feels great knowing I'll have help if I need it for something so essential to my business.

Sometimes it's not that simple to use! But I think it speaks more to the breadth of options available than to the software itself. There's so much I could do with it, at times it is overwhelming.

2 jaar geleden

Victoria, we appreciate your glowing review. Our goal is to support practices like yours so they can grow and thrive. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice as your all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Casey C.
LPC in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overall great software that could use a few improvements

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have been happy with Simple Practice. I wanted a place I could handle paperwork, notes, billing, scheduling, and secure video and messaging--this has got it all. It's priced fairly, and so far has been more consistent than more expensive competitors. The support staff is helpful and quick to respond, but I would like to see clients have direct support access so that I am not having to be a middle person when they have technical issues. (I was told they try to limit client contact for privacy reasons, but with a BAA and informed consent in place, I don't see how privacy would be an issue.) The biggest change I would like to see is for clients to be able to upload and send documents. This is something I'd imagine multiple users would appreciate as many of us are offering telehealth and need to have a copy of each client's ID. Also, it would be more convenient for providers if clients could access their demographics so that the provider is not responsible for making changes whenever they'd like to opt in/out of text or email alerts. Finally, I'd like to see the consent documents moved out of the client portal and with the other forms so they are more easily accessible for updating.

Mostly user-friendly, responsive and helpful customer support, customizable templates, clear video, easy client onboarding and billing, great value for the price

Placement of consent documents is awkward and not intuitive. I would like the client to be able to send documents to me, access tech support, and change their demographic info and opt in/out choices.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Casey, thanks for your positive review, and for calling SimplePractice a great value for the price. We're proud to provide an excellent product at a great value to private practices everywhere. Welcome to our community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Lisa e G.
Lisa e G.
Board Certified Psychiatrist, Psychotherapist in Private Practice in VS
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Does a lot.

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good overall. The one other thing I would like to mention is that you can’t get a live help from Tech support in real time. You can “attend” virtual classes, sign up for live classes (which I haven’t done. Time thing) and if you have a question, you can submit it to a chat community (not helpful, not enough docs so they responses are non-relevant) or you submit an email to technical support and they write back. Here’s the catch. You have to respond to their response right away or if you miss the 2; hour window they consider your request “satisfied” and they move in. My suggestion would be to hire more live real time tech support. And if you want to add physicians, consider adding eprescribe and a lab interface. Just my suggestions. There are lots of reasons to not cater to doctors, but if Simple Practice would want to do that, a few small fixes could make this a very usable and more complete package.

Nice and plain in a lot of ways yet let’s you do these things: Set up your own intake forms, diagnostic codes, billing forms, scheduling, a secure patient portal so when patients contact you, you can send them a secure link they can use to sign your consent forms, pay you using a credit card which you don’t have to handle, schedule a session, and do a telehealth visit in a secure HIPAA compliant way. There is also a way to do billing so bills can be submitted to an insurance company.

Simple practice is designed for mental health professionals and non-MD’s mainly, so as a psychiatrist, it does MOST but NOT ALL of the things I need for a telepsych practice. For example, I cannot e-prescribe, order labs or review lab results using simple practice. But that’s okay. They never claimed it could be used for this. So I am still getting off the ground with my own practice and will probably just use some work arounds such as writing paper scripts for now, and this is fine unless I get a patient who needs clozaril, lithium or delante, at which time I will need to get lab ordering and reviewing capabilities from somewhere else. So the thing is this. Simple Practice does a lot of things. For a psychotherapist non-prescriber, it would pretty much do everything you could ever want a platform to do. For a psychiatrist, it hits about 2/3 of the total function domain needed. For internal medicine, family medicine or endocrinology I would definitely recommend doing something else. They make no claims to physician specific and the main reason I picked it is for the telehealth and the billing simplification and the collect payment without touching money feature.

3 jaar geleden

Lisa, thanks for your positive SimplePractice review. We¿re glad that SimplePractice is working for your telepsyche practice - you can always submit suggestions to our team on how to improve SimplePractice even more at simplepractice.uservoice.com. - Gillian from SimplePractice