Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SimplePractice

Stap vandaag nog over op SimplePractice en sluit je aan bij meer dan 40.000 klanten met bloeiende gezondheids- en wellnessbedrijven.

Meer informatie over SimplePractice

SimplePractice is so easy to use and the customer service is wonderful & quick.

The one feature I have been having trouble with is regarding the recent update adding Couple profiles.

Beoordelingen van SimplePractice

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SimplePractice heeft een totaalscore van 4,6 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.653 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SimplePractice eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.653)

Kelly Elise
Kelly Elise
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Avoid SimplePractice

2,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Amanda
Amanda
Program Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Simple Practice saved me!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Truly a lifesaver. I feel like I am not a business person, but simple practice simplifies so many aspects of this.

I love all of the things that the developers decided to incorporate in this platform. You can upload your business documents, any documents relevant to your client records and so much more. I have created questionnaires that are specific to my practice so that I can gather data upfront and this prevents me from missing out on money. I love the integration for scheduling appointments, telehealth and billing and invoicing. If you want to streamline your practice, this is for you.

Clients cannot pay partial balances in their client portal yet, those payments have to be taken in the office.

5 jaar geleden

Amanda, thanks for your positive review. We're proud to give you the back office you need to run a professional practice. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's any additional feedback you have. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jose
Business Manager in Bolivia
Cosmetica, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding product at an affordable price

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Initially hesitant to adopt SimplePractice, I was accustomed to and comfortable with another EHR system. However, upon making the transition and familiarizing myself with the platform's navigation, the evident ease of use quickly became apparent.

I spend significantly less on this software compared to a similar product I used before. It's user-friendly, and the customer support team responds promptly to my inquiries.

The current system lacks user-friendly features that would facilitate a smooth document submission process.

Jason
Owner in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

I recommend, but if you want to grow, it can get costly

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Simple practice is very good for a small team or solo practitioner. When you start to get bigger, it might be wise to compare options.

Simple practice is simple. That is so helpful for a software. It is much easier to set up than the one we are currently using. I also like the two-way Google calendar integration.

If you start to add clinicians, then it gets pricey, simple practice does not differentiate between full-time and part-time clinicians in terms of pricing. So we switched, because adding part-time clinicians was getting too expensive for the software. It is also not a marketing centered software compared to the one we are using now.

Clare
Counselor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

There's got to be something better than this

1,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: There is absolutely no customer service. Zero. There's no phone number no email nothing. It's just not acceptable for the price and the sheer number of customers they have. Also it's not simple at all.

The best feature is that you can make custom forms and you can email consent forms to clients.

It's very outdated and clumsy. I use very few of the features. They recently made updates which were more like decorations that really messed up the functionality and I can't take it anymore. I'm looking for something else.

Vincent
Clinical Sex Therapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Easy-to-Use, Customizable, and Well-Intergrated

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is a great product. I'd just recommend a few minor adjustments and it would be the perfect EHR!

I really love the intuitive calendar management. I can 'drag and drop' appointments and can easily set recurrences and move recurring appointments. I also love the 'Load Last Note' feature where I can save time on filling in standard fields and concentrate more on the weekly/bi-weekly changes in information (i.e. client progress, client needs).

I would improve the Telehealth app. The Telehealth app seems to malfunction quite frequently when clients are using their phones to join appointments. I have also noticed that my video glitches quite frequently. I would also improve the 'Share' function on Telehealth. It is very hard to screenshare and use it for sharing worksheets and handbooks.

Mike
Mike
Chief of Operations in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

Mental Health EMR that has work to improve

3,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience has been on a down, up, and down trajectory. It was sold to the practice owner, who is not technical in IT, as a HIPPA compliant telemedicine app. It was sold but never setup correctly, and almost put us out of business, claims were getting denied at a very high rate, and copays were not being collected. Because the app was not setup, all of it resulted in loss collections. The reports are garbage, so we did not know until well after the damage had been done.
Now, as I am trying to integrate it with our accounting system (Quick Books Online), I can't get past the tier one support team, who keeps closing my request as solve, after providing work arounds that do not address the problems.
I would like to see SimplePractice take their user community's recommendations more seriously. It will only improve the software.

The telemedicine virtual visits are awesome!

Simple Practice is awful at reporting. The built in reports miss the market, and they will not allow users to create their own custom reports.

Virginia
Clinical Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 11-50 werknemers

You get what you pay for

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I’ve been with simple practice since my internship years ago. It has truly been simple. And it constantly provides more options.

What I appreciate most about simple practice is that it is constantly growing, expanding, and improving what is available.

The cost is pretty high as you start adding team members.

Lynn
Licensed Clinical Social Worker in VS

Simple Practice

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been pleased with the use of this EMR and the ability to learn to use it.

Ease of use, flexibility in making it more personalized to your business.

The ability for client's to pay the invoices sent to them directly without my assistance.

Muhammad
Dr in Zuid-Afrika
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Simple Practice, an EHR system for you!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Pleasant experience and suggest that everyone should try it atleast once, this might be the system for you!

This EHR system can help you streamline your workflow so that you are relaxed and in control while improving access of care.

I would have liked more customisable interfaces.

Veronica
Licensed Professional Counselor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 51-200 werknemers

Great and Easy

Functional Accessibility User friendly Easy to use

Sometimes slow Sometimes confusing entry options

Michelle
CEO/Psychotherapist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Super Easy for Solo Practitioners. Need Some Work for Group Practice Use.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In spite of the cons noted above (and I could have written more), Simple Practice is VERY good software and would actually kill the game so to speak if they fixed some of the flaws noted above as well as improving customer service. While I do like that why have not outsourced customer service to a foreign country like many others, the lack of phone support can be rather irritating. No one wants to send emails back and forth to resolve issues,

Simple Practice really is super easy for the average user. It has a modern look and feel. In less than 60 seconds (52 seconds to be exact) you and create a new client, schedule and send intake forms to be electronically signed. Overall the system is pretty intuitive. I love that you can create your own document and forms. The template creator is fairly easy. I also like that clients can "request" an appointment, which I can approve or deny. Finally, the calendar has very robust features (even better than 'many' of the scheduling apps). Also this comment isnt about the software per se but about the company-- I truly appreciate the they encourage feedback and suggestions from their subscribers and take action on 'some' of the suggestions.

Simple Practice takes a really long time to get enrollments with Medicaid & Medicare. They blame CMS but even CMS says it doesn't take months to get approved to bill though a clearinghouse (Yes, I know SP is not a clearinghouse). Secondary billing with is an absolutely nightmare. You literally have to do it manually--as in printing and mailing. I'm not really sure why but every single client I have with secondary insurance billing section is messed up. Allocating payments appropriately is a mystery and there is a 'special' way you have to do it which Ive never been able to grasp. The end result is no client with secondary insurance has a zero balance. Treatment Plans do not have electronic signatures, which is a great disappointment. While there is a template builder, it's not intended for Treatment Plans only Progress Notes. Technically you can create an ITP of your own liking but in order to see your ITP goals/objectives to write your notes, you MUST use one of their templates (creating double work). Simple Practice is now being marketed for use for Group Practices. I was disappointed to learn that if you have Interns or Intermediate/Pre-Licensed Clinicians while you can review and sign their notes, there is not notification of any kind. This mean the Intern/Pre-Licensed Clinicians would need to email the Supervisor which client notes to read either daily or weekly--which is simply ridiculous.

5 jaar geleden

Michelle, thank you for your comprehensive review. We're glad to support your practice with our best-in-class practice management platform. We're constantly working on improving our platform, as you've pointed out in our review, and are looking forward to improving our functionality around secondary claims, documentation, and group practices. Thanks for being our customer over the years. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jean
Owner/SLP/Consultant in VS
Medische praktijk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Simple Practice for SLP

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall would recommend to anyone with a small practice who is willing to put the time/effort into creating their own templates.

Overall this software is very intuitive. It's relatively easy to customize and I love having my documentation in billing all in one place for such a low cost. The customer services is exceptional. Anytime I have a question I simply send a message and link and I have a helpful response within 24 hours.

As a pediatric SLP, I have had to create my own templates for pretty much everything due to insurance requirements and the nature of my assessment and treatment. This can be time consuming for sure. I would love to be able to use the telehealth software, but I really need to be able to give the kids remote control in order to keep them engaged and as far as I know that isn't a feature at this point. The billing can get confusing, but the customer service has been incredibly helpful with this and I feel it's mostly due to the complexity of the billing for that client more so than the software.

Casiphia
Speech Language Pathologist in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

SP for SLPs

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The tech support has been very prompt and thorough as I have been learning the software. I think SP is willing to make adjustments to make this software more customized to SLPs so I bet it will only get better with time.

It has almost everything in one place (px docs, records, claims, appointments, reminders, intake forms, patient portal)

eval templates for SLPs is poor (I like how clinicsource formulates the patient info at the top, you can copy over from previous eval and edit, and there are checkboxes + templates for evals but SP is not like this to my knowledge), SP does not tell you at the top of each note how many visits remain or the expiration date on the auth, you cannot change the place of service or code at the top of each note,

Amy
Sex and Intimacy Therapist in VS

from paper to technology

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I am very pleased with this product and the more comfortable I get with it the more time it will save me.

the features I appreciate most about the software are the auto billing and automatic superbill generation. these are tasks that have no return on my time investment and so anything to automatize or regain my time is a good financial investment for me. I also appreciate the ease of adding my clinical note directly to the appointment, the way it links couples together and the ability to share and upload documents with clients. the customer service has been stellar, from answering questions to providing a free 1:1 consult. They have also responded to our request of adjusting the demographic form to be more inclusive which was a major need for my practice.

I don't like that I have to add a whole separate client entity for couples and that they have to sign their own consents. Creating your own intake questionnaire is extremely tedious if its comprehensive and so I'm yet to try and get my current form onto the system because it would take me hours.

5 jaar geleden

Amy, thank you for your positive review - we're glad that automation of your practice workflows has helped you save time and get a higher return on your time investment. We're also proud to continue iterating on SimplePractice to introduce new, better features to more effectively support your practice and clients. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Still learning, but loving it!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is obvious that a great deal of thoughtful consideration has gone into the development of this software. While there elements that I would like to see incorporated as a matter of convenience, there are absolutely no deal breakers here! I do have much to learn, but I feel confident that I made the choice for my private practice. Try the free month ~ be impressed!

It's only fair to say that I still have many things to learn! I've not experienced the insurance side of things yet, and that's a beast all its own. That said... I find the online "How To" articles helpful and easy to follow. The videos are also helpful most of the time. I have not attempted to reach a person by phone, however, mostly b/c I've not needed to (yet). Being cloud based was an absolute must. Love the intuitive and attractive visual interface! The Client Portal has been easy to incorporate into the company website, and clients find it easy to use. I like being able to initiate the intake process immediately with a client who requests an appointment. Super like the reminders that help me keep up with what needs to be completed. It has also been helpful to receive an email of my agenda for the day. Having the flexibility to modify forms or create my own is awesome! It took me some time to understand how, but I got it.

I prefer structure when I'm just learning how to navigate new software. It is helpful to me to have "How To" guides in an order that leads me through necessary processes. I found myself wondering if I'd completed everything required in a process, was there a tab I hadn't discovered, etc. Having a check list, an order, some sort of structure to remove the mystery as I acclimated would have been reassuring. Color coding features would be helpful to differentiate between clinicians, insurance companies, etc. I find the mobile app to be difficult to navigate. Attempting to schedule clients or see what is available is cumbersome. I've since synced the calendar with Google, and that appears to be working more smoothly. It would be wonderful if there was a way to connect local SP users. I've had questions come up that a user more seasoned than myself could likely answer in five minutes....versus the hour or more I spent chasing rabbits.

6 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your positive review. We have a thriving community of SimplePractice customers - most likely in your local area - on our Community Forum at community.simplepractice.com and in our Facebook community at facebook.com/groups/simplepractice. We're here to help - thanks for choosing SimplePractice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

William
Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Simple Practice - there is truth in the name

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have tested out Simple Practice for our group practice and we plan on transitioning to it. It's rare to find a company so well balanced in its direction. The user interface design is well thought out and makes doing otherwise complex procedures simple and straightforward. The documentation and user support is something you would expect from a much larger and more resourced entity. The product development has been very focused and well planned as features are thoughtfully implemented. Some of their competitors seem to decide which features to develop at random. Simple Practice first popped on my radar in 2012 and they had a beautiful interface, a simple iphone app, but they couldn't do much other than notes and calendaring. Oh, how things have changed. They now take payment, and even do autopay on weekly clients. They simply and beautifully execute therapy notes, have a client portal, process insurance claims, have appointment reminders, treatment plans, calendar sync, and you can have clients signup and schedule directly through simple practice. You can even push them assessments to fill out to add to their records. I didn't like how their product shows client credit's and debit's. I will say that it seems like there is a more intuitive way to do this for reconciling accounts. When you first look at it, it will confuse you and I am sure it is something they spend time on with each new customer. This surprises me that they have kept it this way since everything else is so intuitive. The only area I can't speak to is what their reporting looks like. Theranest has a feature I like in their reporting as it shows you by clinician and referral source, who has sent you the most business the stick rate, and things like this. Personally, I would love to be able to see more granular data to know what each clinician is best with matching intakes with treatment outcomes and being able to see each clinician's number of clients who are active and their insurance to private pay ratios. If I were to extend my wishlist, I would like some limited CRM features as well to help with new client inquiries. All of that said, Simple Practice is the Tesla of therapist EMR's. They are pioneering the field and they know it. I recommend them to all clinicians.

Features, product speed of development, user interface design, ease of implementation.

reporting, cost if you have a group, the only credit card company support is Stripe's API and they have a minimum of per month volume before they will lower their fee's.

7 jaar geleden

Hi William, we're grateful that you're part of our community! It's great to hear your story of revisiting SimplePractice after we added more features. We're working hard every day to make improvements so that both solo and group practitioners are able to use our product easily and efficiently.

Anonymous
Psychologist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Biggest fan is now biggest detractor

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I cannot recommend SimplePractice anymore and that is a shame. I am afraid of retaliation even given the unethical nature in which this company has conducted itself, I cannot guarantee that they would cut me off before I am ready to transition.

I used to love SP and as an early adopter I was a major champion of their software. Part of my work is as a consultant for new therapists starting their journey as early career professionals. I used to advocate for SP as an EHR because they did a wonderful job of making things easy on therapists. Then about a year ago they got a new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and decided to go full bore silicon valley start-up. This is not the same company. You need to understand that every review prior to 2022 was a different company. That company was AWESOME.

They are clearly in financial trouble. They CANNOT be trusted. How else do you explain alienating your entire user base by increasing your prices nearly 200%!? They are either overspending (suggesting incompetence at the management level) or they are gearing up for a Series A and wanting to go IPO eventually. This kind of business model is ANTITHETICAL to the kind of service that we therapists rely on. We need to be able to TRUST that the people we work with will take care of us in the way we take care of our patients. After all, if they are willing to act scrupulously with the people paying them money, what will they do with the data gathered via the EHR? SimplePractice has frankly annihilated what was simply the greatest goodwill I have ever felt towards a company. Now I see only greed, delusion and arrogance. I do not say this lightly. I used to run a start-up. I am a business person. This is no way for ANY business to act let

2 jaar geleden

Lisa
Psychiatrist in VS

Overall, a well-designed and easy-to-use EMR

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software keeps me organized, allows me to keep my patient information secure, integrates scheduling/billing/documentation in one place, and offers an app that is well coordinated with the full desktop experience.

The design of the software is clean and intuitive, not just the portion experienced by clinicians but also the patient/client portal. I found it easy to create my own templates and appreciate the ability to import the prior note to edit it for each session rather than having to start anew each time I meet with someone. Scheduling both by desktop and by app are very easy to use, allowing to set up repeat appointments. I appreciate the ease of generating superbills and invoices, changing charges and correcting them, and the option of manual inputs of payment if you choose not to use the integrated credit card payment system (Stripe). I really appreciate the option of "privacy mode" so that patient's full names are not displayed on my calendar. The 30-day trial was very helpful for ensuring that I was getting what I hoped I was and it was nice to be able to try both the essential and the professional features to figure out which plan made more sense for my practice.

1. I think others have mentioned the irritation of not being able to contact someone directly for customer support. Emailing is fine, it's not a huge deal, but it just creates delays with issues that I think could be worked out quickly with a phone call. 2. As a psychiatrist, it would be helpful if there were ways to prominently post the patient's allergies, medications, etc in a way where you wouldn't have to hunt through your prior notes to find them. However, this software is marketed to behavioral health professionals broadly rather than psychiatrists specifically, so I wouldn't expect it to be so tailored. 3. I would like to be able to customize the mini-website that my patients see in more ways than what's currently available. 4. The rates for Stripe seemed a little steep (at least for a solo practitioner) but it's your only option if you want an integrated credit card system. In the end, I am doing that piece with a different service to avoid the higher rates.

6 jaar geleden

Lisa, thank you so much for your thorough and thoughtful review of SimplePractice. We're glad to hear that you find SimplePractice to be clean and intuitive, and proud to support the work that you do! Did you know you can schedule a one-on-one screensharing session with a Product Specialist at your convenience, any time? We're always standing by to help. I'd also recommend using a Sticky Chart Note to keep information like allergies and medications at the top of the client's chart - just create a Chart Note and set the date to sometime in the future, and it'll stay at the top of the chart! Thanks again for choosing SimplePractice. We're glad you're a part of our community! - Gillian from SimplePractice

Kathryn
Owner in VS

Great product 3-5 years ago has declined significantly

3,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the beginning, SimplePractice really helped me streamline my practice and made practice management so much more effective. It was a lifesaver as I was transitioning from agency work to full time private/solo practice. I recommended it to so many colleagues and supervisees. It has really begun to go downhill over the last year since being sold to EngageSmart.

The mobile app, customizable forms, template library, reports, and client booking are all really excellent. Billing, calendaring (especially customization like color-coding), chart notes, and other features are "fine" but could be improved.

I provide supervision and consultation as well as therapy and there is no way to differentiate between types of clients. Customization of the calendar (e.g. color coding for types of clients and location of service) is essentially non-existent. Billing and invoicing has always been confusing and clunky. Just generally, the customer service is absolutely atrocious. SP representatives in online platforms are obtuse and dishonest in responses, and it is really hard to get ahold of someone to help when there is a problem. I also am very disappointed with the new pricing structure which doesn't even attempt to hide the fact that they are strong-arming people into the highest tier by including basic features like calendar syncing or adding a supervisor only in that very highest tier. They clearly prioritize profit/shareholders over customers, and their goal is to monopolize everything about the online therapy world (websites, therapist directory, continuing ed, etc) rather than putting resources into continuing to make their product better. Some really basic features that folks have been asking for for at least 5 1/2 years (since I've been a customer) are still not there.

Jenni
LPCC in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Initial Pros and Cons

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am just getting started...I have high hopes yet!

**Note: I am very new to Simple Practice and I'm only three weeks in. What I like most about this is the idea that everything will be located all in one place. No paper files to lug around, reduced costs on printing paper and ink for intakes and informed consents, and I'm excited about having automatic appointment reminders for clients. I like that I can send clients the documents ahead of time so they don't have to spend 20-25 minutes when they first arrive filing out paperwork. We can get started right away. And I appreciate that I can customize the way I contact the clients as their individual preference (some want texts, some want voice messages).

Although I am fairly tech savvy (I'm the top end of the millennials), I have not found simple practice as user friendly as I had hoped. I have used many support options so far and find the in-person ones most helpful. While trying to create my current intake form into one of the forms and documents...I found it rather nightmare-ish. It was tedious and I felt like it took 10 times longer than it needed to. I was SO glad my 30 minute phone consult had given me the heads up to use the pre-existing template and just change every question so I didn't have to totally re-invent the wheel. I am SO glad the template already existed! But I still felt like I was using a chisel on stone. It felt tedious and painful. I'm glad that's over! Sometimes I get stuck on the calendar page and haven't yet found the button to default to the normal HOME setting so I have the sidebar. These are small things that I hardly ever have a hard time wasting time on..and yet I found myself not being able to get back there today multiple times. Not as user friendly as I hoped.

6 jaar geleden

Jenni, we know you're just getting started with SimplePractice, and we also know there's a bit of a learning curve getting used to any software product. It's great to see that you're looking forward to being totally paperless! I'm also glad to see that you were able to connect with a SimplePractice team member to help you get your intake forms all set up. We offer unlimited live support - take advantage so we can get you up and running! Thanks for choosing SimplePractice and for joining our community - we're proud to support the vital work that you do. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Carrie
Therapist private practice in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Disappointed and downhill from there

2,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been frustrated and disappointed in my experience based on their reputation. The accounting was awful and frustrated my office manager, and the billing functions did not make up for it. The intake missed so much, I had to go back to emailing my own forms. The new tiered plan adding another 33-45% per month just to get basic function because they stripped down the plans is just disrespectful business, and I hope to change as soon as possible.

Some of the note templates were nice than having tons of click boxes, and being able to do them on a mobile device is nice. The ability to bill secondary insurance electronically was the biggest selling point, and on the occasions it worked, was nice to have.

Accounting, billing history records for claims don't make sense for the task. They don't keep up the records the way that's needed and risks lost revenue. The date to review billing is recent and short, so problems disappear to be lost until it's too late. The clearinghouse is inconsistent and unreachable except through them. They can be slow to set up credentialing unless you push on SP, even for problems when you need to redo something, this more lost revenue. Some billing issues with clearinghouse or insurance took fighting over a year- and repeated the following year, the rules changing suddenly. Then, they changed their pricing so that basic functionality for many offices, including small or solo ones cannot benefit without the premium version, overpaying for basic features and taking bulky features that are not necessary or useful.

Tessa
Mental Health Counselor in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Software frequently does not work for telehealth and customer service won't address it.

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Disappointed and at this point thinking I have no choice but to move my practice software and telehealth sessions onto another platform.

I like the ease of use and the platform interface.

At least once a month, the telehealth software is down and clients are unable to log into sessions. Other telehealth works fine and it is clearly not the users' fault, but the customer service will refuse to address the problem. The help forums are filled with users complaining about the camera not working for telehealth since the software was updated. The customer service is terrible and will tell you to update your brand new computer rather than admit that their update was flawed. Yesterday it happened for the second time this month, and the entire site was down for 2 hours. Makes us look unprofessional and immensely frustrating to be once again dismissed by the "customer service" team (they call it rare in the same generated response every time it happens, which again is every couple weeks). They should read their own help forums.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Tessa, we sincerely apologize for the Telehealth outage on 5/26! It's never our intention to be dismissive, but there are instances where we need to investigate an issue further before being able to provide an update, or solution. We appreciate the feedback and are making improvements to our communication style around issues that arise unexpectedly. When reaching out to our Customer Success Team regarding Telehealth issues, they may give you general troubleshooting tips at first, but if those don't work, they should escalate your request to a Technical Team member. Our Technical Team can look into your Telehealth call logs and provide you individualized assistance. We also have many customers who've opted out of our Telehealth service, but continue to use our platform for our other practice management features. To disable Telehealth, go to Settings > Subscription Information. Thanks again! - Ruth from SimplePractice

Jennifer
Clinical Psychologist/Owner in VS

Would recommend

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall would recommend.

Overall great software. User friendly. Easy to customize templates and auto emails and appointment reminders. Adding new clients and insurance is simple. Allows for billing within EMR. Enjoy the FREE appointment reminders, patient portal access, auto generating billing.

As a insurance and Medicaid private practice this EMR does not offer everything I need. I need to be able to have clients sign treatment plans and there is no customization to the treatment plan. Work around: you have to create a nonbillabke treatment plan code, create an appointment, create an progress note template with a space for sig, save and lock note. Print for patient sit. A lot of work but possible. Additionally, the diagnosis import is great but does not allow you to add specifiers. Therefore if you need one you must omit diagnosis and create a place on your progress note template for this info. It does not import client insurance ID info, which is required on all Medicaid docs. You have to create a spot on template and then leave the note to access this info. And while the templates are easy to customize with a lot of features, moving items into a different order is very time consuming. Other major drawback, it does not allow you to customize the billing administrator privileges. In order to allow billing to access everything they must be marked as clinician which requires significant upcharge.

5 jaar geleden

Jennifer, thank you for your comprehensive review. We're always listening to our customers to learn what we can do to make SimplePractice even better, and appreciate your valuable feedback. - Gillian from SimplePractice

LCSW in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Price Gouging! RUN AWAY!!!

3,0 2 jaar geleden

SimplePractice is simple to use and has a lot of great features, similar to other EHR's.

As of March 2022, SimplePractice (SP) is changing its fee structure. They now will have a top-tier plan ($99) that includes all of their features that were included at their $69/month plan. The top-tier plan includes advanced features like a video platform, therapist directory, and a very basic website. However, SP decided to move appointment reminders, calendar sync, and online patient scheduling to the top-tier plan. These are features that have always been included in their basic plan, that are basic features with other EHR's. Now, in order to retain these basic features, clinicians are required to pay for the top-tier plan even though they have no interest in the video platform or website. Why should I have to go from paying $69/month to $99/month to keep basic features? SP was purchased by a large company and they are forcing clinicians to choose the top tier plan by putting basic features in that tier. This is just a way to make money without regard for their customers, during a pandemic! There are also some basic features missing like live phone support etc. Simply put, SP is NOT WORTH $99/month and there will be a large exodus of customers due to this change. Stay away.

Alan
Marriage and Family Therapist in VS
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Simplepractice new pricing structure forces all to pay highest level

1,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great until now.

None.

The site just announced a new pricing structure that removes important features -- none of which are costly to implement -- from their lower cost plans. In order to have a biller added to your account or have calendar synchronization, one has to buy the top level.

2 jaar geleden

When changing our pricing, we conducted extensive research on how to charge customers at a rate that was commiserate with the services we provide and the labor it requires. We also conducted research on the necessary features and most utilized functions and segmented that data based on the stage of private practice the customer was in: how long they'd been in private practice, if they were a solo-practitioner, small group, large group practice, client case load etc. The new Essential Plan is very similar to our sunset Professional Plan, but it's meant for a solo-practitioner. We've tailored 3 distinct plans to better fit the stages our customers' private practice journey - including an affordable Starter plan. We added many new, highly requested, features in 2021, and extended options for customer support. We appreciate your feedback as we continue to build our product and introduce more customization in our subscription plans in the future. -Sara