Gemiddelde scores

4,4 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,2 /5

Over ZipRecruiter

Stuur je vacature met één klik naar meer dan 100 vacaturesites. 80% van de werkgevers die een vacature plaatsen, vindt binnen 24 uur een goede kandidaat via de site!

Meer informatie over ZipRecruiter

9.473 reviews worden weergegeven

Eddie B.
Hospitality Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"ZipRecruiter is still going strong!"

Opmerkingen: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Pluspunten: Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Minpunten: I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

van ZipRecruiter op 20-8-2019

Hi Eddie!

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter.

Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements.

As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance.

Happy Hiring!

sales manager
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021

"ZipRecruiter is Solid"

Opmerkingen: I hiring a post daily in the workforce databank.

Pluspunten: ZipRecruiter is a powerful recruiting device for up-and-comers and managers. It posts a large number of occupations and keeps a data set of resumes and pay experiences. While its administrations are free for work searchers, organizations may see a greater expense.

Minpunten: The client assistance is somewhat disappointing and difficult to reach. A few specialists, have been prepared to answer with canned reactions of the ToS, and are generally contentious.

van ZipRecruiter op 17-2-2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your valuable feedback, Frantz. Happy Hiring! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 15-2-2021
Brianna L.
Front Desk
Beveiliging en opsporing, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 30-5-2020

"Zip Recruiter"

Opmerkingen: I have had an overall good experience, I have been using the software for 2+ years.

Pluspunten: I like that I am able to post and search for jobs for free. Sometimes the company are looking for temporary workers, so I will go online to post job listings. I also, search myself for extra gigs.

Minpunten: I dislike that you have to be signed in, in order to complete an application. That is about it, nothing too major.

van ZipRecruiter op 8-6-2020

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Brianna! For security purposes, we do require our users to be signed in prior to applying. You may certainly search while not signed in if you choose! We wish you the best of luck with your job search. :) --TC

• Beoordeeld op 30-5-2020
Lee anne M.
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019

"It did not help us"

Opmerkingen: Was not a good experience and for the price we did not find any candidates that were even close to being a match for the positions advertised.

Pluspunten: I like the idea that we could post a job and have candidates be already in e system assigned to our posting.

Minpunten: The candidates that were assigned to our post were not at all qualified and the ones that contacted us were all from foreign countries or had no related experience. Even if we specified that the applicant had to be close by in the same country.

van ZipRecruiter op 22-11-2019

Hi Lee Anne,

Thank you for submitting this review and we would like to apologize for your experience in receiving qualified candidates as I know how important it is to make those hires as quickly as possible.

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are other tools that we encourage customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who are not a good fit. There is a skills section within the job ad which has a matching technology and this field is a very important part of the process, my suggestion would be to add very specific skill words that match the job title so the algorithm will work in your favor. We are happy to explain these to you further should you decide to use us again. We can be reached by phone at 877-252-1062, chat or email at [email protected]

Leticia, Tier III Support
Customer Success Team

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019
Michael S.
Product Manager
Kunst en nijverheid, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020

"Just right"

Opmerkingen: pleasant and consistent. This program has increased productivity for myself and my business.

Pluspunten: User functionality and accessibility when it comes to the general population.

Minpunten: many 3rd party fakes and the inability to always be able to discern amongst them.

van ZipRecruiter op 23-12-2020

Thank you for using and reviewing, ZipRecruiter. If you ever need assistance please reach out to our 24/7 Customer Care Team at [email protected]

Also, we take the safety and security of our users very seriously, as well as the legitimacy of the jobs posted on our site.

We have a dedicated Trust and Safety team that handles all suspicious activity. Please report these instances by emailing [email protected] Our team will thoroughly investigate all reports and take appropriate action. Job seekers can also report suspicious jobs by clicking the 'Report Job' button on the job ad.

We welcome you to check out our homepage for some red flags to look out for. https://www.ziprecruiter.com/trust/awareness
~DW

• Beoordeeld op 21-12-2020
Danielle A.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

"Frustrating implementation and account setup for Greenhouse ATS users"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with the system was extremely disappointing. I was unable to determine the effectiveness of the product due to all of the issues we encountered along the way.

Pluspunten: I really enjoyed the resume search database. This was the only feature I was able to use without any problem. Unfortunately to due to the issues we encountered during account setup, we were not able to determine the actual effectiveness of this product as a recruiting tool.

Minpunten: My experience with the initial setup of our account and integration of ZipRecruiter with our ATS, Greenhouse, was extremely frustrating. We went through 3 different Account Managers in a 60 day period with 0 consistency of information with each new person. There were various issues we encountered with account setup and their ability to correctly scrape our jobs from our ATS.
After starting this process in early May of 2019 we decided to part ways in mid to late August due to lagging issues with our account we just could not seem to receive a reasonable resolution for. Unfortunately due to all of the issues, we were never able to determine the effectiveness of the actual product.
The platform has an algorithm that fine tunes its targeting of the "ideal" applicant based off your rating of applicants that apply. The more time you spend rating applicants the better targeting capabilities it supposedly has. The concept is great, however, for companies with a large hiring volume it becomes a time consuming feature to have to manage applicants in both an ATS and in ZipRecruiter.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-4-2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback with us, Danielle! If you ever need any further assistance with the ZipRecruiter platform or your ATS integration, please feel welcome to contact our dedicated customer care team directly. Best! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020
Ila R.
product Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020

"Applying for job is complicated"

Opmerkingen: I have been using zip recruiter, opening published with them are latest. But after searching with them I prefer to apply through some other portal. Process of applying is not seamless.

Pluspunten: Job opening. I think they have maximum number of relevant job postings.

Minpunten: Process of applying is not smooth. As soon as you click apply, it gets into chat mode and increase the interactions for applying. Experience of applying through them is really not great .

van ZipRecruiter op 23-11-2020

Hi, there! We'd like to get a little more information about the issues you've experienced with your applications. At your earliest convenience, please email us at [email protected] --TC

• Beoordeeld op 19-11-2020
Milton S.
Franchise Owner
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021

"Use Zip Recruiter for all of my Recruiting Needs!"

Opmerkingen: It is a little expensive but I cannot see my business not using this job board.

Pluspunten: It is simple to change out and duplicate jobs that you previously posted. I like that unqualified candidates can be rated poor and they drop off of the visible list.

Minpunten: The product is being over used in our company so many of the same applicants/candidates are perused by multiple users.

• Beoordeeld op 5-1-2021
Quazi motahar H.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-12-2020

"Find your best candidate on Zip Recruiter"

Opmerkingen: It was above average experience with Ziprecruiter. They have a huge database and reach but they should utilize it more and attract more talents from the states.

Pluspunten: Very Compact interface to search the desired candidates for various positions. Huge database and reach to get the best candidates. All kinds of roles such as IT and Non-IT candidates can be found through Zip Recruiter.

Minpunten: "Inviting candidates for applying" feature I found least about this website as sometimes it's really difficult to get desired candidates in that way. Should be a more effective way to getting candidate is reaching the new jobs as per their profile.

van ZipRecruiter op 14-12-2020

Thank you so much for sharing your very important feedback! We wish you the best of luck with your hiring journey. --TC

• Beoordeeld op 7-12-2020
Marketing Consultant
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021

"Great system, great price!"

Opmerkingen: ZipR helps my teams find quality candidates quickly and affordably.

Pluspunten: The interface has everything you'd need and more. The price is based on time instead of per click so it's easier to budget. The syndication to popular email blasts gets great exposure.

Minpunten: The last job I posted got fewer applicants than Indeed captured in the same time period - with premium selected.

van ZipRecruiter op 29-1-2021

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 26-1-2021
David O.
General Manager
Medische apparatuur, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-1-2021

"Although Expensive, ZipRecuiter is Well Worth it!"

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience with ZipRecuiter has been very positive. The service is easy to use and very valuable when needing to find job applicants quickly.

Pluspunten: ZipRecuiter's ability to post job openings to tons of job boards instantly makes it incredibly easy to receive an impressive volume of resumes within a couple of days.

Minpunten: Although worthwhile, ZipRecuiter is fairly expensive and not something I have an ongoing subscription to. Additionally, I have also had some issues toggling between my employer and personal accounts.

• Beoordeeld op 12-1-2021
Spencer S.
Director of Operations
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 9-11-2020

"Finding the right Pieces to our Puzzle"

Opmerkingen: I have successfully found quality applicants for positions through Zip Recruiter, which at the end of the day is all I can ask for.

Pluspunten: Zip Recruiter has a large number of job seekers out there trying to find the right fit for their skills. As a manager myself, I trust Zip Recruiter to help me find the right fit for our organization.

Minpunten: The management of applicants I feel could be better, but it is manageable and in no way a deal breaker for me.

van ZipRecruiter op 10-11-2020

Thank you for letting us be a part of your hiring journey, Spencer! Our team is here 24/7 - so we encourage you to contact us directly at any time for questions or concerns. We love to help! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 9-11-2020
Mary S.
Accountant
Olie en energie, 201-500 werknemers

"Highly Recommend ZipRecruiter"

Opmerkingen: ZipRecruiter makes in-house recruiting nice and easy. You know what you are looking for in candidates, so this helps you do it yourself. The investment is less than the cost of paying a third party recruiter or agency.

Pluspunten: The steps for posting ads are straightforward. Rating resumes makes it very easy to save and categorize for future reference.

Minpunten: When you go "Back" to previous page, you lose your place while reviewing resumes.

van ZipRecruiter op 6-7-2020

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter, Mary! Our team is always here and happy to help, 24/7, should you ever require any assistance with your employer account. :) --TC

Ayden I.
Bouw, 2-10 werknemers

"Excellent Program"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Ziprecruiter is positive and I would recommend it to others!

Pluspunten: I enjoy ZipRecruiter because it allows an easy application process once you are an account holder. The 1-click apply is very easy to use and only in certain cases are there additional follow up questions. This platform is super efficient time wise and allows me an absurd amount of different job opportunities. I recommend this program in comparison to others like Indeed and UpWork considering the price of using this program is so far in my experience nothing. The profile is easy to set up, and in cases where I have applied to a job I have received an email or phone call from the company within hours.

Minpunten: Though there are few I would love to see more versatility in the "Job suggestions" area of the program. When you apply for a job or search a certain careers the suggestions seem to be very consistent and don't tend to range. For example when I searched a "Customer Service" position I found so many suggested jobs in just this specific field, so from then on I started just having to key in words to search for job opportunities. Another feature I would love to see incorporated is a feature allowing a "remote" job suggestion filter when searching for positions. Considering most are searching for remote positions now amid a pandemic I think this feature would be useful. Another feature I would like to see tweaked, though this could be in the settings and just merely user error, is the option to avoid those repetitive emails when you apply for a job. My inbox is basically spammed with a nonsense email telling me I have applied to a job which when I apply for multiple positions it sort of clouds my inbox.

van ZipRecruiter op 2-7-2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your great experience, Ayden. We appreciate your feedback and we are thrilled to hear of your success using our platform! ~DW

Nicholas J.
Creative Director
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020

"Fantastic Platform for Finding Relevant Jobs"

Opmerkingen: Time is money and wasted opportunities are mitigated with how easy it is to set up a profile and apply for jobs!

Pluspunten: ZipRecruiter is a fantastic solution to wasting time filling out form after form, upload after upload of resumes. They make it simple with their 1-Click Apply feature. That's all it really takes, and you're done! Their emails are relevant and detailed to better educate me on open positions and required qualifications.

Minpunten: It's actually my preferred job board for ease-of-use alone. I wish all other platforms were more like ZipRecruiter. If I had any complaint it would be to please make other platforms just as great.

van ZipRecruiter op 29-6-2020

Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging words, Nicholas! We appreciate you allowing ZipRecruiter to be a part of your job search journey. Keep on 1-click applying! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 25-6-2020
Nicole P.
Marketing Assistant
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020

"Zipping Your Way Into a New Job with Zip Recruiter"

Opmerkingen: Zip Recruiter|was so easy to use and provided me with so many options for employment, it did not take long for me to be able to find temporary contract work to hold me over during the Covid-19 crisis until my place of business was ready to reopen. It is so very easy to use and upload your resume, check off your preferences, select your salary preferences, your pay hourly preferences, and if you wanted to work remotely or at a physical location. It also allows you to set physical boundaries of how far you are willing to commute from your home, if you're looking for part-time or full-time or contract work. And the ZipRecruiter platform takes care of all the rest. I highly recommend this software for anyone who is hunting forehead job and does not want check the job boards daily, they also will let you know how many people searching for that position and how many spots are available. Definitely job hunting has become world's easier with this awesome platform. And although I have found new employment, albeit temporary, I will continue to use ZipRecruiter on a daily basis going forward until the next best thing comes along.

Pluspunten: In the very unfortunate and trying times if the Covid-19 pandemic, many of us found ourselves either out of work or with extremely reduced hours or pay. Which unfortunately meant the dreaded thing no one wants to do, looking for a new job, a second job, a third job or a temporary job to fill the time until our old positions were back up and running. Not only did this mean job hunting, but considering the amount of people out of work, it often meant looking for jobs that were nowhere near your wheelhouse or for safety sake, were remote positions. ZipRecruiter made this as easy as one click on your computer or mobile device.

Minpunten: The only con I found with this software is really one that is self-imposed and can easily be turned off with the click of a mouse. And that is when Zip recruiter funds a position that based on your resume and your personal preferences. It got to the point where my phone was continually dinging or vibrating to let me know that a job was available that matched my preferences.

van ZipRecruiter op 17-6-2020

Hi, Nicole! We are so glad you found ZipRecruiter during these trying times. Please let us know if you ever need any assistance with your search. Best! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2020