Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over ZipRecruiter

Stuur je vacature met één klik naar meer dan 100 vacaturesites. 80% van de werkgevers die een vacature plaatsen, vindt binnen 24 uur een goede kandidaat via de site!

Meer informatie over ZipRecruiter

7.249 van 7.248 reviews worden weergegeven

Eddie B.
Hospitality Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019

"ZipRecruiter is still going strong!"

Opmerkingen: ZipRecruiter is great for assisting our clients in smaller to mid-size markets where we don't have a large candidate flow already in place. ZipRecruiter lets us target candidates with greater detail than other services. Example: Targeting a specific suburb or zip code of Chicago instead of (LinkedIn) "The Greater Chicago Area" - This ability to dig into locations and source from the database is outstanding!

Pluspunten: Overall ZipRecruiter seems to be experiencing a resurgence in attracting high caliber applicants within the service industry from what I've seen overall in the last year. The database is another great tool that gives us access to candidates that we wouldn't get on other platforms such as Indeed. Not only that, but I feel it's a higher level of professional candidates across the board. The user interface is very easy to learn and you can customize alerts to your liking.

Minpunten: I felt for a while the site was a little dated, but it appears that they've modernized their look, user interface and are still able to attract top-notch talent. I think the value for service is greater when you're able to buy in larger quantities than on an individual basis, but that's the nature of the business.

van ZipRecruiter op 20-8-2019

Hi Eddie!

Thank you so much for providing your wonderful and extensive feedback with us! We're so glad you've found success within your hiring journey while utilizing ZipRecruiter.

Our product team is constantly making updates based on our customer's feedback! We encourage you to stay on the lookout for any upcoming advancements.

As always, our team is here to help. We're here 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us directly for assistance.

Happy Hiring!

Tier III Support

• Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Jamie P.
Executive Assistant
Marketing en reclame, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020

"Quality vs. Quantity"

Pluspunten: Searching for a qualified candidate for open jobs can be a hassle. It seems that writing a resume is becoming a dying art. Personally, I remember being taught how to properly write my resume in High School and know that there are many, many templates available with just a quick Google search. However, in the instances where I was in charge of recruitment, I was faced with a dearth of properly-written resumes. I know, you're probably thinking, "Please stop being such a pretentious git; resumes do not technically NEED to be one-page, in grammatically-correct bulleted format." But consider: I'm hiring for positions where the ideal candidate needs to actually use words (properly, no less!) and needs to present a professional front when dealing with our clients. I simply cannot put my backing to a candidate that can't spell, has no idea what proper grammar might even resemble, and can't follow a simple template to create a resume. That's the nice thing about Zip Recruiter. Unlike other free, online resume-housing platforms, I've found that the applicant using Zip Recruiter is far more likely to have a proper, real resume, and not a loose collection of words masquerading as employment history. Plus, it is extremely easy to post available jobs and their descriptions. I also very much enjoy that we as a company are able to tailor our package to our needs. Do we only need to keep a handful of jobs active at any given time? They have a package for that.

Minpunten: I'd like to actually continue my thought from the "pros" section because I ran out of space. I really love that they have a tailored package for every conceivable recruitment level. Part of what our FULL-SERVICE agency does for our clients is post job listings. Because we are able to tailor the level of available listing slots we have, it is very easy for us to keep our clients' available positions front and center. Additionally, it is super convenient to be able to assign the clients' email address(es) to individual listings. This means that I don't have to micromanage the incoming resumes; they are automatically sent to the proper person. When you are juggling many things at once, not having to do something as mundane as forwarding incoming resumes out to the proper recipient is refreshing.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-2-2020

Hi Jamie!

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable feedback and wonderful experience with ZipRecruiter!

Our goal is to bring job seekers and employers, together. Our cutting edge technology is designed to make the hiring process as seamless as possible for our users.

Additionally, our customer care team is dedicated and ready to assist at any time! The team is available 24/7, so please always feel welcome to contact us for questions or concerns.

Thank you for letting us be a part of your hiring journey!

Best,

• Beoordeeld op 18-2-2020
Flight Attendant
Luchtvaart(maatschappijen), 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020

"Easiest Job Application site I've come across"

Opmerkingen: Overall this software is a 10/10. I have never had any problems locating employment since I have begun my search using ZipRecruiter. I use this software to locate potential jobs I may be interested in to review requirements and jobs I want to apply to right away.

Pluspunten: ZipRecruiter interface is super easy to use. From personal experience I can say ziprecruiter is reliable and a very legit job search engine. Compared to the other sites on the market, I have gotten more responses from submitted applications here than anywhere else. I like how applying is as easy as 1-2-3. ZipRecruiter has an amazing one-click apply function on the website which submits your resume automatically, saving you the headache of retyping or refilling out applications with the same information provided in your resume. The trending searches is also a favorite of mine because I can easily find jobs in seconds.

Minpunten: Honestly I feel if any changes are made to this software it would be more of a downgrade than anything. I absolutely have no complaints in regards to ZipRecruiter. I rave to all of my family and friends about the successes I have made since using this software.

van ZipRecruiter op 8-5-2020

Your insight is so very important to us! Thank you for sharing, and we wish you the very best of luck with your job search always! Please feel free to reach out to us for help at any time, at [email protected] --TC

• Beoordeeld op 6-5-2020
Danielle A.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020

"Frustrating implementation and account setup for Greenhouse ATS users"

Opmerkingen: Overall experience with the system was extremely disappointing. I was unable to determine the effectiveness of the product due to all of the issues we encountered along the way.

Pluspunten: I really enjoyed the resume search database. This was the only feature I was able to use without any problem. Unfortunately to due to the issues we encountered during account setup, we were not able to determine the actual effectiveness of this product as a recruiting tool.

Minpunten: My experience with the initial setup of our account and integration of ZipRecruiter with our ATS, Greenhouse, was extremely frustrating. We went through 3 different Account Managers in a 60 day period with 0 consistency of information with each new person. There were various issues we encountered with account setup and their ability to correctly scrape our jobs from our ATS.
After starting this process in early May of 2019 we decided to part ways in mid to late August due to lagging issues with our account we just could not seem to receive a reasonable resolution for. Unfortunately due to all of the issues, we were never able to determine the effectiveness of the actual product.
The platform has an algorithm that fine tunes its targeting of the "ideal" applicant based off your rating of applicants that apply. The more time you spend rating applicants the better targeting capabilities it supposedly has. The concept is great, however, for companies with a large hiring volume it becomes a time consuming feature to have to manage applicants in both an ATS and in ZipRecruiter.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-4-2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback with us, Danielle! If you ever need any further assistance with the ZipRecruiter platform or your ATS integration, please feel welcome to contact our dedicated customer care team directly. Best! --TC

• Beoordeeld op 16-4-2020
Recruiting Specialist
E-learning, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020

"Great tool for job posters, for job seekers, not ideal"

Opmerkingen: Great as a business, so-so as a job seeker. Would recommend overall to businesses.

Pluspunten: I loved it as a job poster - my boss had me utilize this to aid in sourcing candidates for the startup I was working for at the time. You got a ton of leads, they were very accurate, and the site itself was user friendly - you also were notified promptly and nothing went to Spam (I think there was a good value for the money versus LinkedIn Recruiter).

Minpunten: As a job seeker, you get a ton of irrelevant and automated postings. I know you can turn these off but they're very annoying, especially when they're totally off-base or below your requirements. It feels like you're being spammed.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-2-2020

Hi there,

We appreciate you taking the time to write your review of ZipRecruiter!

We do aim to provide the most relevant job suggestions possible. These are curated based on profile activity as well as keyword selections. Our dedicated customer care team would be happy to help you modify these at any time! Please feel welcome to reach out to us directly.

Best of luck!

• Beoordeeld op 20-2-2020
Kandace G.
Selfemployed housekeeper
Horeca, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020

"Unemployed with ZipRecruiter"

Opmerkingen: I think the ZipRecruiter is very promising it just doesn't appeal the promises of actually finding employment I do think it's a well-put-together site and being unsuccessful in being hired could be the online application process is different than going into a business to apply for the position in person

Pluspunten: The software is very promising and easy to use and easy to set up you're able to find numerous jobs in your area that you can filter to your own preferences for your job search you have the option to apply for the position of the jobs you're interested in from their site overall it's a well put together service.

Minpunten: I have not ever gotten a job through ZipRecruiter and I have applied for a lot of jobs in some of them more than once so the actual success rate of going through this service has not been positive for me and then landing a new job

van ZipRecruiter op 20-3-2020

Thank you for sharing your great feedback with us, Kandace! We hope you find a great job soon. Please feel welcome to email our team at [email protected] for some tips! We wish you the very best of luck with your job search. -TC

• Beoordeeld op 17-3-2020
Renee D.
Inspector
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 18-5-2020

"My go to for work"

Opmerkingen: I love the one click send option it's the best way to easily apply for jobs in your area one after another

Pluspunten: The I have is very useful to use when creating a resume for work it's very laid out easily instructed so there is no way to fail at setting up a resume the recruiter does the work for you finding jobs that are based on your work experience I definitely recommend using ZipRecruiter if you're trying to advance your career set up a profile for yourself the links that it is connected to is also useful because it's easy click to apply you don't have to constantly keep putting in your information with one click your resume is sent

Minpunten: it's really hard to select notifications without it overwhelming your inbox and making it look like spam because it doesn't DaVinci 8 between spam emails and real jobs so you have to be careful on some of the links that you click because they are just Spam emails

van ZipRecruiter op 23-5-2020

Thank you for using and reviewing our platform, Renee! We appreciate your wonderful feedback and rating. ~DW

• Beoordeeld op 18-5-2020
Justin B.
Digital Manager
Meubels, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-4-2020

"Too few applicants to be useful"

Pluspunten: It's well developed. They had a lot of great features and functionality that weren't available on other job sites.

Minpunten: There are just too few applicants that come through, and while the quality of them might be a little better than average, it's not just overwhelmingly better to justify the cost. Also, I could only create one user, which was useless because none of my managers could log in to see candidates.

van ZipRecruiter op 9-4-2020

Your feedback is so important to us, Justin! If you ever need assistance with adding additional users to your account, please reach out to our customer care team at any time! We're here 24/7. :) -TC

• Beoordeeld op 6-4-2020
Stephania M.
Executive Member
Directiekantoor, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-3-2020

"Really Great!"

Pluspunten: I love how simple it is to use. If I'm looking for a sub-contractor or a temp employee, I can easily find on here. The software is easy and has like a messaging inbox where you keep track of your messages between candidates. The pricing is well fitting.

Minpunten: Some candidates' resumes are posted but they aren't available or they just recently found a job. I wish there was a way to see tht they hot hired from someone else so I don't waste my time reaching out.

van ZipRecruiter op 25-3-2020

Thank you for letting us be a part of your hiring journey, Stephania! We're so glad you've found the ZipRecruiter platform to be easy to use to post jobs and collect candidates. Best! -TC

• Beoordeeld op 22-3-2020
Taylur M.
Recruiter
Overheidsadministratie, 10.001+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020

"Zip recruiter should be more cost effective "

Opmerkingen: The overall experience was impeccable , got great results. Only downside was the cost was too high !!!

Pluspunten: - User Interface ( very easy to use )
- customer service (my representative was very informative and helpful)
-responsiveness: Whenever I had questions my rep responded within 24-48 business hours.

Minpunten: -PRICE!!!! ( too high compared to other software)

van ZipRecruiter op 27-2-2020

Hi Taylur,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful feedback! We appreciate that you've enjoyed using ZipRecruiter and that you've gotten great results.

You may always contact us directly so our team can go over any various promotions we may have going on! We do aim to keep the product as cost-efficient as possible for our users.

Happy Hiring!

• Beoordeeld op 21-2-2020
Darshan S.
Technical Recruiter
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020

"The Best Job Posting Software"

Opmerkingen: This is the best software which we can use. I respect the customer service as they give you instant solutions for the problem faced at any time. Its lot worth than what is paid. Using it for a week you will be an expert in this. As i told you u’ll get a notification if a candidate applies for a job posting. We have a lot of such candidates who have got job in top 20 companies in US. If the above mentioned problem is sorted out i would like to give a rating of 10/10

Pluspunten: it’s easy to use and also less complex it makes a user’s day easy. It has its own dashboard which make a user easy to Annalise the number of jobs posted and the total number of candidates to whom job posting to is reached. Advantage is that as soon as the candidates apply for the job posting we can get the mail instantly. This is why i call this as the best software and the cost of the software is a lot worth than what is charged. It has a customised job posting format which can be made use of because of this a lot time is saved and the way the job is posted will make a candidate go through the Job discretion easily. It has a lot of option in it like the addition of key skills, address, and the title of job, salary range, client name and the interview details. As so much of information is given about the job, candidates refer to Zip Recruiter due to which you can get a lot of candidates who are in search of job “more candidates give you more business that’s the logic". Arrangement of the options in the software is arranged in an excellent way. So it’s easy for a new user to understand the format and the process. Good customer service which i appreciate. As soon as you have any problem over software you can go through the help option were u’ll get the customer service support instantaneously which makes this software rank 1 compared to other.

Minpunten: Some candidates who are not relevant to the job posting will apply for the job that’s the main disadvantage. When a candidate applies of the job position we will get a notification but certain candidates profile cannot be viewed.

• Bron: SoftwareAdvice
  • Beoordeeld op 5-5-2020
Carlos E.
Entertainment Event Staff
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020

"Good Job Seeking Website"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience of using ZipRecruiter is good enough for me to post job openings and to apply jobs from trust worthy employers. I understand that this software isn't all good for people because they have problems with ZipRecruiter, but for me, it's great. I get email from ZipRecruiter that I applied jobs instantly. To me, I would use this software to seek jobs all over again. If anyone wants to find a good job hunting website to seek whatever jobs the people wanted to apply, I recommend ZipRecuiter software for anyone.

Pluspunten: I signed up to be user of ZipRecruiter to find cool jobs that's very simple to use, and also for posting job alerts for anyone who wants needs notifications of upcoming job postings from companies in the country of United States of America. After using ZipRecruiter software for a long while, I believe this a a pretty well developed software. I liked that ZipRecruiter has an optional sign up social media feature for anyone who has their Google account, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social media account to be linked with ZipRecuiter. The software can send emails to users of any job postings that match user's Resume and Cover Letter. The integration with the current business I'm working really helped me recruit many people who wanted to work with me in any place. I also see that ZipRecruiter has a Safety Red Flag button to allow job seekers to identify suspicious job postings and report it to the Trust and Safety Department, so they can view the job posting right away.

Minpunten: When I'm using ZipRecruiter software, I noticed that there are some features are missing that could've been used for the software. This software doesn't displayed the interview schedule availabilities set up for anyone who applied to a company and meet up for job interview. I can see that ZipRecruiters are working hard to eliminate job Scams posted by unknown employer of an unknown companies, but they still need to follow customer complaints about job postings that are considered a Scam. They should guaranteed they have a Verified Employer number and have Acceptable rating via Better Business Bureau. That way customers will be able to apply to jobs in all confidence realizing respected companies and will help benefit job candidates.

van ZipRecruiter op 4-5-2020

Hi Carlos! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Your voice and support are very important to us. So you know, we have forwarded your feedback to our developers. We're always working hard to continue to improve our platform, and your voice helps us do that. If you ever have questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] Our agents are available 24/7! ~DW

• Beoordeeld op 2-5-2020
Camillia C.
Life Insurance Agent
Verzekeringen, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020

"There's No Despute Zip Recruit Will Land You A Job In Less Than A Week. "

Opmerkingen: Overall I've gotten jobs within a week from Ziprecruiter that pays good money. I moved from NC to Maryland and I needed to find work and they solved that issue so quick I love zip recruiter and they helped me build a resume' with little experience. You can even download the resume' put it on other websites if you need to. I definately recommend this platform. I got like 7 jobs that called me back in less than a week! And I only put in 20 mins of work applying you cant beat that at all! Despite the scams it's really good to use. Just look up the companies on the Better Business Bureau and ask for their Employee ID # if it's a company you don't recognize or know. Simple gestures on your part can clearly override that part until they fix the Employers that can use there site. Total recommend overall.

Pluspunten: I LOVE LOVE how easy it is to use. You can upload a resume' or create a profile on their system with ease. They have easy 1 click skills you can add to your resume' that makes you stand out. Even if you not that good with Resume's this platform will make you seem like you been doing them all your life. They have customized searching and geographic job searching you can even pick the mile radius on where your looking for work. So if I wanted a job with 5 miles of my home I can refine the search and BOOM it will only pull up jobs within a 5 mile radius. I absolutely LOVE that feature because I take care of my grandma and grandfather so I need to stay close by to the house. They require ALOT of my time so I dont have hours and hours to fill out applications. Zip Recruiter has taken that into account for you with 1-Click Applies.
You just refine the search to 1-Click Applies only. And I'm telling you! I applies to like 30 jobs in less than 20 mins. It's so amazing. I mean like it's almost genius honestly. They automatically send your resume' to companies effortlessly. Some job require additional questions but they are quick and easy to do.
And that's not all the companies respond to you quickly I'm talking same day sometimes. By the end of a week I'm trying t to choose which job I wanna pick which interviews to go to on. You can customize the type of jobs you want. It's like job applicator heaven. They send confirmation emails so you can keep track of where your applying.

Minpunten: The only drawback to this platform that I've experienced is some jobs are scams. Be weary of "Work From Home" jobs on here. Or any job that tells you to add them on What's app for an interview. I almost got scammed by one of them. I sell insurance so working from home isnt bad for me at all. It's almost plausible. But some companies aren't legit on this platform just be weary of it. Not all of them are like this. I've gotten job offers from great well known companies on this platform as well. They sent me a bad check but the bank caught it before I was able to place it into my account. Zip Recruiter should perform thorough in depth checks on the companies they enable to use their platform to ensure customers safety and peace of mind. They should ensure they have a Verfiable Employer # and have Acceptable an rating on BBB. That way customers can apply to jobs in confidence knowing each one is reputable and will benefit the applicant. Other than that I cant think of any drawbacks to using the platform at all.

van ZipRecruiter op 2-5-2020

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. If you need assistance in the future, please contact our customer care team at [email protected] We are available 24/7 and we are always happy to help! ~DW

• Beoordeeld op 29-4-2020
Scott S.
Director of Sales and Marketing
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"ZipRecruiter for finding talent versus finding work"

Opmerkingen: Good as an employer, but not as a candidate. If looking for talent I recommend using them.

Pluspunten: It`s a very good tool for uncovering candidates. Like all others, you take the good with the bad, but when I have used the tool in the past, I have been successful in making hires, some of whom were top-performers.

Minpunten: For the job seeker, the tool is not intuitive. When I have used it in my personal job searches, I received a lot of irrelevant leads, many of which were too junior or not at all related to my background. I even had a couple of sketchy opportunities come my way, but did not see an easy way to communicate with ZipRecruiter.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-12-2019

Hello Scott,

Thank you for sharing your review from both perspectives of a job seeker and employer. We value your feedback and offer 24/7 support for employers and job seekers too. We are glad to hear that you have made some great hires for some top performers on ZipRecruiter and we do our best to bring great talent to your job ads. We understand your concern with relevant positions on the job seeker platform and we have an alerts page with job title matching in which you can enter skill words to target the type of job you are seeking and this will send you alerts relevant to your search. Thanks for pointing that out and job seekers are able to email us directly at [email protected] for account support. Thanks for recommending our employer platform for those who are looking to post jobs and get great candidates. If you have any other concerns please reach out to us at 877-252-1062 and we will gladly assist you.

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Meagyn D.
Technical Recruiter
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019

"Zip Recruiter Gets Us Great Candidates"

Opmerkingen: I have been using Zip Recruiter for quite some time now and as a sub-contractor, it is important to find candidates that other firms are not finding. Zip Recruiter has come through for me multiple times in that aspect.

Pluspunten: This software gives me access to candidates that a lot of recruitment firms do not have access to. The variety of candidates is superb and one of my favorite things is the preview of my search words that appear in the person's resume - that way i can see what context they appear in which helps me make a better selection.

Minpunten: I think maybe the relevancy of candidates that appear first could be better. i find good candidates mixed in to page 5 or 6 of candidates that are nowhere near what i am looking for. I also would like a salary search filter and US citizen and/or security clearacnce search feature . It could help narrow down 15 pages of candidates to 5.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-11-2019

Hello Meagyn,

We appreciate your awesome feedback about using the ZipRecruiter service for your candidate search and thanks for your review! We are happy to hear that you are receiving some great candidates on our site and we are always here to ensure your experience is a good one. We truly appreciate your business and I am submitting your product feedback to our team, thanks for sharing it. I understand the need to have search filters that will make it easier and at this time we currently have the screening questions you can add to your job ads so you can screen the candidates, at this time we do not have a drop down option.

We wish you continued success in obtaining great matches for your ads. If you need further assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062 or by email [email protected] and we are available 24/7.

• Beoordeeld op 14-11-2019
Ian P.
Head of Channel Sales
Beveiliging en opsporing, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019

"Need good people for your company? ZipRecruiter is the BEST of the BEST"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with ZipRecruiter has been nothing short of outstanding. Our company has acquired 4 new software developers and 2 new sales members have been added to my team, all through ZipRecruiter! All 6 of these new employees have been crucial to the growth of our business. For that reason alone, ZipRecruiter has more than paid for itself and made our company a tremendous amount of revenue through new service and product offerings, as well as additional, qualified people to sell these new products. If you want to build a high quality team or expand your business, there is absolutely NO better tool than ZipRecruiter.

Pluspunten: What I liked the most about ZipRecruiter was the ease of use and automation....and the results! We implemented ZipRecruiter at my company, and the process was extremely easy! Setting up our Employer account was absolutely no hassle, and their customer support was extremely quick to respond, professional, and helpful when we had some questions about our account. Additionally, it automatically scanned resumes to bring us the most qualified people for our new software development branch of business. We ended up hiring FOUR new software developers that have made it possible for our company to expand into the SaaS industry. It's been an awesome team building tool for us.

Minpunten: What I liked least about the software (which isn't a big deal) was their Employer Resource center didn't always work. Sometimes, we didn't want to go through the process of contacting customer service, so we wanted to access the employer resource center in their Support portal to find answers to questions for ourselves. Unfortunately, this page wouldn't load 30% of the time, so this meant delays in getting answers and requiring us to get on the phone to support. This was slightly frustrating a few times, but the performance of the software itself was outstanding and outweighed this minor nuisance.

van ZipRecruiter op 8-11-2019

Morning Ian,

What an awesome review thank you so much! We are always happy to hear when ZipRecruiter works out so well for someone, couldn't ask for anything better.

Tier ll Support

• Beoordeeld op 6-11-2019
Ardittee N.
Hiring Manager
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019

"My life would be TERRIBLE without Ziprecruiter"

Opmerkingen: I personally adore this job board. Like I mentioned, it has bought diversity of applicants through our office doors and made our business a lot more like a family environment given the fact that we have different levels of experience that we are hiring. I think it is great and makes my job extremely easy.

Pluspunten: Ziprecruiter is my go to Job Board as a Hiring Manager. Ziprecruiter not only has great affordable plans but they truly cast the widest net when it comes to applicants. Coming from a place where I was only budgeted for Indeed, Ziprecruiter has opened up doors by advertising to every board from Monster to Linkedin. It has truly been a game changer and we have seen numerous people come through our doors that have been sharp and well qualified individuals. Each applicant has their own story and we have met great employees through this software and that is because Ziprecruiter leaves no stone unturned. They really are the best contenders in the job seeing world!

Minpunten: The one issue I would say would be the "Quick Apply". From my experience, sometimes the quick apply is so easy for applicants it makes my job as a Hiring Manager a little tough. This is due to the fact that when an applicant is on a job application frenzy, they will apply for anything and everything meaning they do not necessarily remember applying/apply by mistake. This results in a lot of confusion and wasted time when reaching out to applicants. If there was maybe more of a screening process involved so the applicants are required to read and check what they're apply for, it'd make a huge difference!

van ZipRecruiter op 4-10-2019

Hello Ardittee,

Thank you for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, Your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. It is always a great feeling when you successfully make your new hire/hires! We hope they are the perfect fit for your company!

If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are available 24/7.

Kind Regards

Tier II

• Beoordeeld op 27-9-2019
Brian H.
Graduate
Hoger onderwijs, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019

"For when you need a job, or a new employee, in a zip..."

Opmerkingen: It gets exhausting submitting applications for available positions now that virtually all employers application process is now online. Having to enter the same information, over and over, turns the job hunt from being a propitious event full of hope and promise into a dull, dreary task full of monotony. Many times I have found a position I am very interested in and would qualify for, but end up not applying simply out of dread. As a result, many companies have missed out on the best employee for the job: me! ZipRecruiter turns the job hunt experience around on its head. It's based on the premise that today's fast-paced business environment leaves prospective applicants little time and impetus to apply for the open positions employers need to fill. In order to attract the best candidates for listed openings - many of whom are already employed and have time constraints - the new user on ZipRecruiter's platform "applies" for a "job" in the form of filling out their profile. From there, the user simply needs to peruse job listings, and when something of interest is found, he or she clicks on "apply" and for most positions, that's it, they are done - in a zip! Employers receive the profile data which serves as the application for the posted job, and their unique approach facilitates finding the best candidates for the position.

Pluspunten: As a project work employee that relies on my employer being awarded relevant contracts, my job search for more permanent, suitable employment has been sporadic but ongoing for several years now. ZipRecruiter turns an otherwise off-putting chore into a simple, easy task, that lets the busy professional apply for job openings with one click and that's it for most listed positions.

Minpunten: ZipRecruiter's algorithm for recommendations matching job seekers with job openings could use some fine-tuning.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-8-2019

Hello Brian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter, your feedback is very important to us! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience with us and our platform. We try to make finding a job as easy as possible. Good luck in your job search and thank you for letting Ziprecruiter be part of it. If you need any assistance with anything, feel free to contact our Customer Success Team by calling 877-252-1062. We are now available 24/7

• Beoordeeld op 20-8-2019
John N.
Talent Acquisition/Recruiting Extraordinaire
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.001+ werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-7-2019

"The best tool to recruit the high callibre candidates."

Opmerkingen: I have gained much of the benefits from the whole recruiting procedure which had allowed me to gain more insights about the right candidates and connecting me with them. It allows me to filter the high caliber candidates in a more efficient way rather than the standard channels which only brings out the available individuals. It always led me towards making the right choices for me as well as for my company.

Pluspunten: The overall effectiveness of this tool depends on whom and from which industry sector you are trying to hire the candidates. There are some productive results from few campaigns and quite low for the other ones. Well, it is quite easy to post the required position without any kind of struggle at all and within few minutes its starts infiltrating the appropriate candidates for you. The ads are most visually pleasing and attracts more audience with creative content lines. We can also filter the right candidate for us by targeting specific candidates, location, education and experience. It is great recruiting tool specifically for the recruiters allowing them to improve the efficiency of their work.

Minpunten: This tool brings itself some serious issues that requires the attention of the users and the management. The foremost thing that requires utmost improvement is their own customer support which always doesn't responds to us in more directly way. They always try to lure us with some hefty pricey plans which are not even required at all. There's also abundance of notifications and alerts that we have to sort out manually. The recruiting process is somehow simplified with this tool but it is mostly same like mailing approach and not anything much better.

van ZipRecruiter op 23-7-2019

Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We at Ziprecruiter want you to know that we want to provide the best customer service to you. We are also pleased you feel we are the best tool to recruit in hiring high caliber candidates.

We are also glad to see that the ads are pleasing visible and can apply for positions within minutes.

If you ever need anything else, our team is available to you 24/7!

Dionne

Owner/Recruiter
Werving en selectie, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019

"Good but not Great"

Opmerkingen: I've stopped using ZipRecruiter do to Customer Service related issues. I was offered a lifetime discount and so many resume views per month upon signing up and then a year later was told that they were no longer honoring their initial offer and I should never have been offered that in the first place. That was it for me, I had a generally positive experience with them, but I can't pay money to a company that doesn' t keep their word, and they didn't care about keeping me as a customer either. No apologies or another form of compensation was offered, just a simple shouldn't have happened, sorry about your luck (without the sorry). So, I took my business elsewhere.

Pluspunten: ZipRecruiter is a good product, but it also depends on who you are trying to hire. Some industries get a better response rate than others. I like the overall quality of applicants. It's easy to use the self-explanatory system. You generally start receiving applications within seconds of posting jobs, if it's in the category that does well with their audience.

Minpunten: Their system algorithm is a bit off; I will get a candidate they recommend to me that either doesn't have the right experience at all or has terrible job tenure but will have a "High" rating. I understand that they are not a deciding factor based on Job Tenure, but anyone who is a hiring manager knows that job tenure is significant. Another thing I didn't like about using ZipRecruiter is they recommend your jobs based on specific information that sometimes isn't' allowed to be shared upfront, like salary or client name and based on this you get a lower view rates and lower recommendations. It should be based solely on credentials of candidates applying that jobs are recommended too, NOT based on those things. Another thing I didn't like about ZipRecruiter is that locations have to be exact; you were able to post as a "work from home" or "remote" opportunities in the location option. They did have a tag for it, but then you couldn't specify industry because you had to tag it as remote and not say "healthcare."

van ZipRecruiter op 14-6-2019

Hello Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review as your feedback is very important to us!

Although our system does work to identify the best-matched candidates for your job, there are several other tools that we encourage all customers to take advantage of to help better their chances of finding the right candidate and filtering out those who do not meet your standards. We also provide great free features to help increase your visibility, such as social media integration and job optimization. We want you to be able to make those hires quickly and efficiently and we understand how time consuming it can be to make the perfect hire!

If we ever have the pleasure of assisting you with your hiring needs in the future, we would be more than happy to walk you through those additional features. We are open 24/7 at Ziprecruiter for your convenience.

Tier II Customer Support

• Beoordeeld op 12-6-2019
Administrative Assistant
Directiekantoor, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019

"Sometimes Frustrating"

Opmerkingen: I found that there were some different jobs on this site that weren't on others (careerbuilder, indeed). Applying was frustrating as described. There was no way to follow up. I felt like I applied and my application fell into a black hole. I never knew if the employer received it. Looking for a job is very frustrating and time-consuming. Better search criteria are SO helpful to narrow down opportunities and focus on the better fit opportunities. I did not receive one single "call back" on my application for the 2 + years I used this site to apply for positions. I had better luck with Indeed. (Additionally, Indeed is more favored by employers and I found more listings on that site.)

Pluspunten: the job descriptions were usually clear and the "ad" was nicely laid out and visually appealing. Information about the job hours and benefits were clear so I didn't waste time applying for a position that I later found out didn' fit my needs. There was also the option of requesting a salary range if none was given. However, I found most employers did not respond to the request. The option of getting more information on a job is very appealing and it would have been a great feature to be able to offer that.

Minpunten: When you click on the apply, the site automatically sends your last saved resume and cover letter. Since I feel it is very important to customize the cover letter for the position, I was frustrated that if I clicked reply, my information was sent and there was no way to resend a cover letter. This was a big negative because I had a varied background and needed to emphasize why I was a good match. I also needed to explain my decision to switch careers and except a position that was a lot different than my previous one. Also, there was no way to follow up on jobs that I applied for. The information on some positions was not enough to make a decision whether to apply. I realize that information depends a lot on the employer but sometimes, the job description needed more "meat". I am an older professional and was not interested in applying for every job that listed in my field.

• Beoordeeld op 20-3-2019
Ashwin V.
Digital marketing specialist
Vastgoed, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 14-12-2019

"Reaching better potential employees "

Opmerkingen: Wonderful. We hired multiple interns and ISA with this.

Pluspunten: It is easier to post a job and add multiple tasks built in with the job description that helps us shortlist applicants easier.

Minpunten: Nothing in specific. I like it better than LinkedIn and indeed. Worked out better so far. Had better results with this.

van ZipRecruiter op 21-12-2019

Hello Ashwin,

We are so excited to hear that you have hired multiple candidates for the positions you posted on ZipRecruiter and thanks for your review! We know recruiting can be crucial and saving time is always good during this process, which is why we provide 24/7 service and make it easier to post jobs and screen candidates with our different free features you can use with the job ad. Its great you have used these tools to recruit. Thanks for choosing us over other job boards and we hope to continue to bring you the best candidates for your open positions. If you have any questions, we will be glad to assist you, just give us a call at 877-252-1062 anytime. Great day to you!

Chelsea H.
HR Assitant
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers

"I love ZipRecruiter! "

Opmerkingen: Overall, I love ZipRecruiter! The interface is extremely easy to use and appealing, everyones profile is very customizable, it's really easy and time effective when it comes to applying for jobs, and there's a vast range of positions listed. I've gotten multiple jobs through ZipRecruiter and I will most definitely continue to use them!

Pluspunten: I love that you can customize your profile by adding things like references, desired salary, a photograph, achievements, etc. It's also really easy to use and the layout is very appealing. Nothing confusing about it! It's also soooo easy to apply to jobs with many of the applications being a "1-Click Apply". It can be so time consuming filling out applications with the same information every time, so I really appreciate that you don't have to do that with ZipRecruiter. It allows me to apply for more jobs in a shorter amount of time.

Minpunten: I think it's really cool that they have a "Suggested Jobs" tab, BUT the suggested jobs are sometimes not relevant. I've gotten job suggestions for positions that I'm not even close to qualified for.

van ZipRecruiter op 19-12-2019

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks for taking the time to review ZipRecruiter. We love to hear that you found our platform and the features we offer helpful and easy to use!

We greatly appreciate you using us whenever you are looking for employment!

If you need anything else, please reach out to our Customer Success team at [email protected]

Andrew

Stacie J.
Server
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 13-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020

"Zipidty"

Opmerkingen: I was very satisfied with ziprecruiter foe a job myself and looking for contractors for many jobs in life.

Pluspunten: Thank you I really like the fact that its like a one stop job shop to search a wide variety of of jobs and or contractors. It helps boom the business of sales in a wide area of life.

Minpunten: I don't enjoy the fact that it has its glitches or crashes. And or the photos you get the correct ones and they make you do it over and over.

van ZipRecruiter op 15-1-2020

Hi Stacie,

We're so glad you had a positive experience while using ZipRecruiter and that our platform was useful. We are always working on ways to get you the best quality of candidates and job search results. Thank you so much for your kind words and for letting ZipRecruiter take part in your hiring and job search process.

If you need anything else, our Customer Success Team can be reached 24/7 email at [email protected] We very much appreciate your business and will provide whatever assistance necessary so that you're successful.

• Beoordeeld op 13-1-2020
Director Of Technology
  • Beoordeeld op 2-6-2018

"For me, ZipRecruiter features stand out and rise above the rest."

Opmerkingen: I am still evaluating the benefits, however, based on the features I have seen so far, and the ease of use - compared to the rest, it is currently the goto job search/employment application.

Pluspunten: Like most job search sites, ZipRecruiter has the expected features for filling out a profile and uploading a resume. It does, however, have some really great standout features. The tailored suggested job notifications seem to really be in line with the types of positions that are appropriate based on recent searches or key-words. Far too often job alerts from other job search sites are a bit or way off-base from what the intended search goal is. The feature I like best is the notifications that alert you if your resume has been viewed, or if a viewer has given a thumbs up. Additionally, the metrics offered when a resume is viewed multiple times is great. For example, an alert may say "Your resume was viewed a second time - only 25% of applicants have a second view." I think this helps applicants keep a positive outlook and return to using the product. With other job search sites, after sending a resume, you are left in the dark. To top it off, this information is available whether you use the website or the ZipRecruiter mobile app. I use the Android version of the app, and the ZipRecruiter notifications are notifications I look forward to.

Minpunten: ZipRecruiter offers quite a full-featured job search product, and it is my favorite. If there was an area for improvement, I would say it is the references section. It would be nice to be able to either link to existing references and carry them over (for example via Linkedin) or copy and paste a reference with contact info for verification as an additional option rather than only having the option to ask for a reference.

• Beoordeeld op 2-6-2018