Dealer.com ControlCenter Review

Kyle W.
Corporate Videographer
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Using Dealer.com ControlCenter is a great way to make sure you are getting all the correct info you need for the dealership. Highly recommended for anyone looking to close more sales.

Pluspunten: Dealer.com ControlCenter provides everything I need to make sure I get enough eyes on the vehicles we sell at the dealership. This gives me full control when it comes to monitoring and statistics as well. You need to know when something isn't working and this Control Center gives you great insight.

Minpunten: I find some of the navigation to be a little hard to understand. It's not the best layout and it feels like not a lot of thought when into how to properly jump from area to area. But, once you understand where everything is it becomes much easier. I wish there was a way to edit the panels in the order of my choosing.

Support is great, But more widgets could be added

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2019
John S.
Automotive, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Dealer.com is a great product to make sure that you can stay open 24 hours a day. The ability for customers to view your inventory online is crucial and they allow you to do that with minor hiccups.

Pluspunten: Support is great, and we don't have many issues when it comes to our website that can't be resolved quickly. This is extremely important as our website drives most of our business. We use CDK for some of our other sites, and we constantly have problems with that site.

Minpunten: The sites seem to be pretty basic, and the lack of widgets don't allow for a particularly visually appealing site. I would also like to see a mobile app included in the subscription.

Great website and easy to edit

Beoordeeld op 14-11-2017
Jennifer G.
Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: We have used dealer.com for over 6 years. It is easy to make changes in their backend tool to your website. Support team is great help and usually in a timely manner.

Minpunten: There are other providers that seem to be more technologically advanced than dealer.com. Recently we have been switched between a few reps. It would be nice to have a consistent one who can help make suggestions and be there for quick questions and understand your wants and needs as a car dealership.

We use this to control our inventory on AutoTrader.ca and to merchandise our new and used vehicles.

Beoordeeld op 13-6-2018
Elysia M.
Digital Marketing and Administration
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This tool seems to be on top of the emerging technologies in the field.

Pluspunten: It is extremely easy to navigate and has a variety of reporting measurements which is important to my role. This tool is put together by a team that clearly understands our needs as an automotive dealer.

Minpunten: I don't know if it is an issue with Dealer.com or AutoTrader but we cannot syndicate photos from dealer.com to our actual website.

I love how easy it is to use Control Center

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017
Rene B.
Internet Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Easy to build webpages, large media library, great informational reporting, and the support staff is friendly and always willing to help.

Minpunten: There have been times that I don't have some widgets I need. So I think just add more widgets for users that know how to use the software.

Awesome!

Beoordeeld op 23-3-2018
Jason B.
manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: You can drill down on all analytics, leads, and inventory with just a couple clicks on your mouse. Best site we have

Minpunten: None. The website and back-end to dealer.com is top notch. I cant say one bad thing about this product or the people that stand behind it.

This has everything!

Beoordeeld op 20-3-2018
Ben R.
Sales Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: If you're looking for a website that you can see everything this is the product you need. Analytics are awesome

Minpunten: None. Everything is very easy to understand and use. Being connected with about 75% of all our vendors helps

Excellent example of excellence

Beoordeeld op 12-4-2019
Debra S.
IM
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Helps me to maintain, change and execute any daily functions on the spur of the moment and its live almost instantly

Minpunten: nothing, the tool is easy to use and if you need customer service they are there!

We have been a ControlCenter user for several years updates are quick and support is excellent

Beoordeeld op 7-3-2018
Doug D.
Webhost/Marketing
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Ease of use (has an intuitive process(, Support Staff is very helpful if a error occurs or you need to make changes and Training both in house and web based.

This product has been great for us.

Beoordeeld op 12-12-2016
Jennifer G.
Internet Marketing
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Our dealership has used dealer.com for approximately 5 years now and they have been great. Always there to help when we need it from the support team to our account managers.

Pluspunten: Ease of use.

Slow Websites & Unhelpful Support

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Allison F.
Marketing/IT Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, Dealer.com is not the worst website provider I have used, but there are so many others that are better at a similar price point, that it makes the hassle of trying to work with them pointless.

Pluspunten: The only item I like in reference to Dealer.com websites is the amount of things you can change on the site and in the containers. This makes it easy to set your site apart from others and make it different.

Minpunten: The websites are slow and the text is very hard to read. It is not super compatible on mobile versions and support takes a very long time to get things done, or they do not complete the ticket at all.

Dealer.com Antiquated and Old

Beoordeeld op 13-3-2018
Daniel R.
Marketing Manager
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: I think the dealer.com support, for the most part, is good. They call you right back and try to handle your issues as quick as possible.

Minpunten: Everything is cookie cutter and if you try to set up your own webpages, their editor throws you back to the 1990s where, to get anything to work properly, you have to hard code it. Also the system and website is not responsive.

Easy to Navigate

Beoordeeld op 18-10-2019
Lindsey S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This program is easy to use. I trained myself on how to operate it, however there are helpful tutorials available if needed. Love it!

Pluspunten: This software is easy to navigate. It has a variety of tools that can be utilized. Easy for beginners.

Minpunten: On occasion I have trouble reloading the program however I have not reached out for tech support with this issue, my honest feeling is that my issues stem from my outdated computer operating system.

Dealer.com was amazing several years ago

Beoordeeld op 9-7-2018
Jack B.
Internet Sales Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Dealer.com controlcenter is a simple to use dashboard that allows you to control your online presence. It is user-friendly.

Minpunten: Dealer.com has merged with Cox Automotive, and their entire support department merged too. The support team used to be a shining star for Dealer.com, but since the merger they have assigned website accounts to reps who have no idea what they are doing, and have to escalate every ticket to the point where they can take weeks.

Outdated and Hard to Use

Beoordeeld op 15-10-2018
Daniel G.
Product & Partnerships
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Dealer.com provides a DMS for car dealerships and is tasked with inventory management, website, and customer service related services.

Pluspunten: Dealer.com provides basic functionality. It does work for the bare minimum functionality.

Minpunten: This company was once very innovative but now the software is bloated, the customer support is underwhelming, and the price is quite high. Everything about Dealer.com just feels old and sluggish. It has been passed by time.

control center

Beoordeeld op 7-11-2016
Chris F.
internet director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: very user friendly experience, the control center is finally user friendly where you can control more options without support involved

Pluspunten: the product is much improved from the previously back-end tools

Minpunten: na

User Friendly

Beoordeeld op 7-9-2019
Business Development Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: This product is easier to use and navigate
I like that I can print the customer credit application right from the main page

Minpunten: I just started using the software but so far there isn't anything I don't like

The real deal

Beoordeeld op 22-2-2019
Travis L.
sales manager
Beveiliging en opsporing, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My over all experience with them has been positive. I would recomend them to any one in need of that typr of service.

Pluspunten: I thought it was very informative. It was also real easy to operate. If I needed help I was able to find there contact info with no problems. It was also easy for me to save and continue at a later time/date. I would give it 9 out of 10 stars.

Minpunten: That it is to slow to get to the final outcome

Dealer.com is great!

Beoordeeld op 7-12-2016
Samantha S.
Automotive, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: They are very easy to navigate with, and very helpful! They are very easy to contact and quick at resolving issues that we have!

Pluspunten: Very easy to navigate

Minpunten: None, great product

Dealer.com is a great webhosting solution.

Beoordeeld op 4-11-2016
Jesse M.
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: We have been using Dealer.com now for over 6 months and aided us in taking our website capabilities to a whole new level. It provides great customization and great customer support.

Beoordeeld op 20-8-2017