Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over SentricHR

Met SentricHR kun je veel meer dan alleen maar gegevens beheren. Papierloze onboarding, documenten en e-handtekeningen, salarisadministratie, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en meer.

Meer informatie over SentricHR

Ease of use, great implementation team and customer service.

Beoordelingen van SentricHR

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

SentricHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 189 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SentricHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (189)

Suzanne
Suzanne
HR in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Fully integrated HR platform and exceptional customer service!! Unheard of combo until SentricHR

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sentric has consistently offered a manageable platform form for integrated HR services (payroll, benefits, etc.) combined with easy to use self-service features but the greatest value Sentric provides is in their customer service. They offer proactive training sessions and respond quickly to any and all issues. They truly offer best in class service in addition to a strong HRIS platform.

Ease of administration for a full integrated HRIS platform...payroll processes seamlessly based on the time and attendance module, open enrollment is no longer painful, data is easily accessible through standard and custom reporting features, and tax filings are completed faster than ever assuring compliance.

The only "negative" which really isn't a negative is the implementation process. It can feel overwhelming to have so many options, particularly when you are a small organization, but the implementation team is there every step of the way to guide you and ensure you are set up for success on the system for your current and future needs.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Suzanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a thoughtful review.

Justin
Payroll/HRIS Specialist in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Software with Many Options

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff at Sentric have been incredibly responsive and friendly. They are more than ready to take time out of their day to help with a solution of any kind. If the company doesn't have an immediate solution for an issue, they are willing to brainstorm and come up with solutions not only to better our experience but to use to improve the experiences of other companies. They do not shirk the chance to develop new avenues to improve overall customer experience.

The ease of use as well as the clarity with which things are presented, both from an administrative position and an employee position, is a breath of fresh air compared to the system we were using previously. It's an open environment with a lot of room for customization which can help us to engage employees in using the software as well as adapt to our ongoing needs.

We are missing a few specific integrations for our company's needs but nothing that we can't work around. The staff at Sentric are already helping us to build out some solutions for the missing pieces.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Justin! We really appreciate it, and we are glad you are having a great experience so far. We look forward to a longstanding partnership!

Derek
Derek
Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adding data into a central location.

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Adrianne
Administrative Office Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Sentric is a fabulous choice for ease of use and integration

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The whole team from start to finish was STELLAR! They were friendly, helpful, and really took the time to make sure I understood how to set up different areas of the system. The training offered is great - I can watch a video on my own time, or schedule something one on one, or sign up for a live webinar.

Shopping for HRIS software is time-consuming. You will find that some have a lot of bells and whistles - then you dig into the demo and realize it is clunky and difficult to navigate and there are major pieces missing. SentricHR is the most complete HRIS software out there - they cover payroll, performance, benefits, onboarding, document storage, and probably more that I am leaving out. SentricHR was super easy to work with and answered every question in a timely manner.

This is silly, but it times out after 5 minutes if you are not active on the screen. This is for security purposes - but I am the type of person to work on 3 different screens and I work on one screen for a bit then come back to another screen to work - so it is a bit frustrating to have to log back in when I have not been active on the screen - but I am getting used to this and I understand the reasoning.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Adrianne! Our Product Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are thrilled to hear that SentricHR is hitting the mark for you and your team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and look forward to a long-standing partnership.

Heather
HR Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great product - very customizable

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There were more limitations than what the sales person stated when I got my pitch and during the demo. I believe this is just a disconnect from sales to daily usage from an HR perspective. It would be nice for them to hire HR professionals to demo/sell their product if that is their target market. Overall, I really love the system. For the big HR tasks, they really hit the mark. For the tedious day-to-day, they could use some upgrading. I would absolutely recommend this product to other organizations.

This software is extremely easy to use, not only for the adminstrators, but also for the individual employee. The app is GREAT! Works extremely well and can do almost everything you can do from the web version. Build team was fantastic to work with. I have a very complicated report that they were able to create in the Time platform so that this could be automated. The Performance Management platform is extremely customizable to multiple job positions.

Missed punches in the Time platform are tedious and time consuming. There is no way for the employee to enter a missed punch on their own. They have to email their supervisor to let them know and/or the supervisor has to track down the employee when reviewing the time card. The Help center seems to only touch on the basics. For the more in depth questions (not specific to my company), I still have to reach out to customer service for help. While they are extremely nice, helpful, and timely, I would like to find out more on my own and not have to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your post, Heather. We're looking forward to continuing to grow our partnership with you and your team! Thanks for the constructive comments as well - we take them seriously and appreciate the candid feedback. They've been passed on to the appropriate people to review.

Shannon
Director of Compensation & Risk Management in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

SentricHR Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

Melissa
VP of Ops in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Worth Every Penny

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The training, set up and onboarding has been great and regularly scheduled meetings/trainings have been extremely helpful. Our reps , [sensitive content hidden], have been so amazing and available to answer any questions…even on a Saturday!!!

The amount of features you get for the cost is amazing. And it is so easy to use.

I have control over a lot of the information entered to be able to edit it, but it would be nice to have the ability to edit all information.

vorig jaar

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Melissa! Our team works hard to meet expectations, and we are glad to hear they exceed yours. We look forward to our continued partnership. Thank you for choosing Sentric!

Stephanie
Manager of Employee Relations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Big Sister Boston Review - Dec 2020

4,0 3 jaar geleden

It is easy for staff to click around, update their information and enter time. Payroll is straight forward and quick to process. I also really like the new hire functions and how it gets all the forms to a new hire easily to track - in this virtual world it has been essential.

I wish that I could add in holidays rather than contacted customer service. They are quick to respond but they are quick request so it would be fantastic to manage them myself. I also wish the reports were a bit clearer. For example, the Absences report doesn't let me predict ahead and can not always be accurate when pulled.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback, Stephanie! Everyone here at Sentric works hard to ensure you have the support you need, and we are happy to hear your satisfied overall.

Anthony
HR Consultant in VS
Human Resources, 51-200 werknemers

SentricHR a great resource for our small non-profit.

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: SentricHR has allowed us to have the same HRIS capabilities as large companies have. It has transformed our on-boarding process from a time consuming manual, paper-driven process into a faster and more efficient electronic process. This has been especially great during Covid remote work. We haven't missed a beat these past two years in large part due to Sentric HR.

SentricHR is a very user friendly platform that captures all the areas of HRIS functions that we need in order to run a small, non-profit business.

Overall, SentricHR is a great product. If there was one area of improvement that I would recommend would be the ability to do more functions on the same screen without having to click back/forth as much.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your review, Anthony. We are glad to hear that SentricHR made a difference during remote work environment, and we look forward to helping you continue to transform your HR processes!

Judith
Senior Data Analyst in VS
Human Resources, 2-10 werknemers

Just completed the implementation

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our previous HRIS was "clunky" and every time I had an issue and called the support line I'd find out there was a "glitch" in the system and it would be sent to product development to resolve. SentricHR has amazing support who are very responsive and solution focused. I'm looking forward to a long relationship with the SentricHR team!

As an administrator and project manager for the implementation, I was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get setup. The SentricHR Implementation Specialist assigned to our account was excellent. He was patient and always available to answer questions and provide guidance. I've gone through a number of these implementations with other vendors and what was promised by the sales team always had gaps with what the product could actually deliver without buying upgrades or "clunky" workarounds. We are very new as a customer, but so far SentricHR has exceeded my expectations.

We have just completed the implementation and have yet to roll it out to our employees, so I don't feel I can adequately answer this question. From what I've seen and experienced so far, I can't identify any concrete "cons" at this point.

4 jaar geleden

We are glad to hear implementation went well, Judy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Kim
Payroll Administrator in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Sentric HR Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The software is extremely to use as an administrator and also easy for employees and managers to navigate. The customer support that I have received over the years has been amazing. I have contacted customer support many times and every time I have received a quick response to my issue with help and/or ideas to resolve my issue. The knowledge and expertise of the customer support team is top notch and they are always so helpful.

Some times creating reports can be challenging; having descriptions of available fields would be helpful.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you, Kim! Our support team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding yours. We are grateful for our longstanding partnership with you and your team, and we appreciate your review!

Mindy
Director of Employee Benefits & Retention Programs in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

SentricHR

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Right now I am setting up Carrier Connection and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been guiding me - she is super helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] supported me through managing the ACA portion in January and provided reports needed for year end reporting. - response time was immediate and very much appreciated.

It is visually pleasing and easy to navigate. The software has definitely consolidated the number of steps and amount of time it takes to process payroll each pay period.

Set up of each component of the product feels kind of clunky and manual. That is why there are so many components that are not in use yet. It takes more manpower to get it set up than we initially were aware of. Trying to get the ATS set up and realizing that the functionality is not what we need to to be. We are also setting up the Carrier Connection right now. Performance management will follow that.

3 jaar geleden

We appreciate your feedback and our long-term partnership, Mindy. We definitely understand that configuring a new HRIS to make sure it meets the needs of your business can seem overwhelming, but we're confident that the hard work you put into it will pay off.

Carly
HR Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Helpful Staff

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our overall experience with SentricHR has been there has been many new features that impress us. The Staff has been extremely helpful and understanding while training us and giving us the amount of time we need. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been wonderful!!

The on boarding features are very impressive. Currently we are still in the process of setting it up. It is very detail orientated which we enjoy, it just is taking us a bit to get started on it.

There are several places where the same thing can be done which makes it a bit difficult to know if you are changing the correct features in the right places. The auto pay section is very frustrating for us, but we have managed to work around it. We also do not like that we have to message a generic help line instead of having a direct contact for items.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Carly. We appreciate and take all feedback into consideration as we continue to develop the software.

Brenda
Payroll Specialist in VS

I like working with Sentric and have found the reps to be accommodating and friendly.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

I have found Sentric to be fairly easy to use and your reps are generally pretty quick to respond to questions.

I think that sometimes questions or requests are lost in translation when it comes to email. There have been times when what I have attempted to communicate has not being interpreted correctly. That can be frustrating, although you do have some reps who will pick up the phone and call to be sure that everyone is on the same page. We have learned allot about the software through trial and error. There are probably many more benefits to using your program that we just have not figured out yet. It would be very nice if you would offer more training in all the aspects of using Sentric.

Yvonne
Payroll Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers

SentricHR for Mid-Size Companies

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The support team is the best! They are very responsive and correct any issues on a timely basis.

The reporting is a little lacking and could be easier to develop you r own reports. and make it easier to build and use the fields in the system to build reports.

2 jaar geleden

We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership, Yvonne! Some customers have found it helpful to schedule a 30-minute, one-on-one Connect Session with a member of the Product Support team to build out custom reports. Please reach out to us if that's something you're interested in!

Nicole
Payroll Manager in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, 201-500 werknemers

Sentric Payroll Experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The features that are most important to me are the reporting and viewing a user. You are able to make an ad hoc report with all the information in the system. You can also view the user to see what they see . This makes sure they are set up correctly.

If you create an ad hoc report with to much information it can take a long time for it to produce. This does not happen to much anymore but did when I first started. (Might have been user error).

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your feedback, Nicole!

Matt
HR Specialist in VS
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers

Top notch customer service. They are very responsive and have been helpful in implementation.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sentric helped us streamline multiple software systems into one all in one solution for payroll and HRIS and ATS. Helped a lot in simplifying our time tracking to payroll.

The payroll module and open enrollment are great. Love the performance management feature as well. If you have some basic html knowledge, you can do a lot to make the system your own.

I believe there is room to improve on the ATS/Recruiting portion of the software. It works and can get the job done, but would love the ability to put more notes and chat with hiring managers within user profile. I will note that Sentric has consistently made changes and continues to get better.

Jaye
Payroll & Benefits Administrator in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

Best Customer Support

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The customer support. Two prior software providers were used, both with awful customer support. Sentric HR goes above and beyond in this regard.

I missed out on the original implementation so I played catchup a bit at the beginning, but the support staff mor than compensated for that.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for your review, Jaye!

Deborah
Human Resources Manager in VS
, 201-500 werknemers

Stellar - Wonderful

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Payroll, expertise, simplicity, access to information, reporting

It does everything we need it. Customer service is prompt and professional. Sentric is always working to improve the software. Recommend to all my friends.

Time keeping....the time keeping side of the software is not as great as the workforce side. Feel it could have an overhaul or needs some major improvements compared to how our previous time keeping worked.

Carolyn
Fiscal Assistant in VS

We have not had a good experience with Sentric Work Force

2,0 6 jaar geleden

What I like most is that the system holds a great deal of information in one central location. I also like that is generates many reports.

Lack of training on how to use it. Customer Support instead of having one Service Rep who knows your company. It is frustrating and time consuming to explain things repeatedly to many people. We have issues entering dates as well.

Beth
Payroll Administrator in VS
Administratie, 201-500 werknemers

Overall a good experience in the beginning -

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Time and attendance has made our life easier. Used to do a lot of manual keying.

Ease of operation - Easy to understand reporting system. Easy to navigate in the system to find information that you need.

The change from one contact person to the support team. Can't get some reporting items to run how we would like them to be. And not being able to change our GL without being charged.

Beth
Payroll & Benefit Specialist in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers

A user from 2012

5,0 3 jaar geleden

i love it for managing payroll and benefits. The Sentric support team is always helpful, responsive and supportive

i wish there was more cross-functioning between the SentricHR software and the AOD Time and Attendance

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for your review, Beth! We value the strong partnership we have with you and your organization.

Lexi
Engagement Specialist in VS
Filantropie, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

HRIS and Payroll System

4,0 6 jaar geleden

customizable, many options, completes the following functions: payroll, benefits, qualifications, employee profiles, talent management, reports, attendance, notifications, and is user friendly once you get to know the system

When something isn't customizable and you have to wait for your next upgrade in order to possibly get it.

Lyndsey
HR/Payroll Specialist in VS
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Generally a good experience. Able to customize Sentric to our industry.

Opmerkingen: Attendance, Benefits Module, Recruiting

Very user friendly. Our employees are able to use. The mobile app is a huge plus for our employees so they can view their pay stubs, schedule, etc.

There are some features we wish Sentric had that Sentric is not capable of doing. The customer service is lacking at times.

Sandra
Director of Human Resources in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 201-500 werknemers

Fantastic Service

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The ease of the software is really great. There are a few things that need to be tweaked. Transferring from one company to another should be much easier than it is but that is my only real complaint. Our account representative is OUTSTANDING! I do not know what I would do without her. She is so knowledgeable and patient. She is a great teacher and always thinks ahead. I am so thankful to have her.

Ease of the software

Not being able to transfer from one company to another. The system does not keep track of terminated employees and the day they are terminated. That is done by us and not the system which it should be

7 jaar geleden

Thanks for the feedback Sandra. We'll be sure to pass it along to the product team and let Bridgette know you're singing her praises!