Over SentricHR

Met SentricHR kun je veel meer dan alleen maar gegevens beheren. Papierloze onboarding, documenten en e-handtekeningen, salarisadministratie, secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden en meer.

Meer informatie over SentricHR

I no longer have to handle my payroll which makes it much easier to conduct and run my business. Given the pricing and strong customer support, it has been a welcome addition to our processes.

The auto pay section is very frustrating for us, but we have managed to work around it.

Beoordelingen van SentricHR

Waar voor je geld

SentricHR heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 178 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je SentricHR eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (178)

Suzanne
Suzanne
HR in VS
Machinebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Fully integrated HR platform and exceptional customer service!! Unheard of combo until SentricHR

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sentric has consistently offered a manageable platform form for integrated HR services (payroll, benefits, etc.) combined with easy to use self-service features but the greatest value Sentric provides is in their customer service. They offer proactive training sessions and respond quickly to any and all issues. They truly offer best in class service in addition to a strong HRIS platform.

Ease of administration for a full integrated HRIS platform...payroll processes seamlessly based on the time and attendance module, open enrollment is no longer painful, data is easily accessible through standard and custom reporting features, and tax filings are completed faster than ever assuring compliance.

The only "negative" which really isn't a negative is the implementation process. It can feel overwhelming to have so many options, particularly when you are a small organization, but the implementation team is there every step of the way to guide you and ensure you are set up for success on the system for your current and future needs.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much, Suzanne! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a thoughtful review.

Alison
HR Analyst in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

Sentric

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mostly it is a good system. We've had some difficulties with canceling time off requests and setting up schedules.

The ability to look up information on employees, store documents, and initiate pay increases and title changes.

There are some quirks. example you have to be careful about when you input a change in relation to the effective date. Payperiod ending must also be after the paycheck run or it is effected in that time between the end of payperiod and paycheck

Derek
Derek
Director of Information Technology and Software Engineering in VS
Detailhandel, 51-200 werknemers

The entire platform needs an improvement from web portal to mobile application.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Adding data into a central location.

I like that I can see my PTO and W2 information. I can easily review my teams hours for the previous and current pay period.

* Mobile application on android is flakey and disconnects constantly even though GPS /location services are enabled. * There are many times I used the mobile app and it caused multiple punches which in the end annoys me and HR to fix. * Everytime I submit a review for an employee, I get an error to contact the system admin. By the way I am the director of IT and this is super annoying to have managers call my department for software that is not managed by us. * after submitting a review the format is stripped and becomes a huge paragraph and hard to actually conduct a review. You should keep the format or all HTML. * Employees that are salary should be able to manage there own time and fix there mistakes in punching in and out. I have to review and approve anyways later for payroll. This is an extra step that causes distractions for both management and employee. * The web interface is not responsive. * the home page should nit display any sensitive information, because when I am conducting a review, I have to login to my account. Employees should never see my PTO. * Its easy to see how much hours my employee works in time and attendance, but its harder to see my own time per pay period, Why? * It was not intuitive to find how to create additional punches or modify segments. having an icon or visual display would help. I have more to add, you can give me a call.

Yvonne
Payroll Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 501-1.000 werknemers

SentricHR for Mid-Size Companies

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The support team is the best! They are very responsive and correct any issues on a timely basis.

The reporting is a little lacking and could be easier to develop you r own reports. and make it easier to build and use the fields in the system to build reports.

2 weken geleden

We appreciate your feedback and continued partnership, Yvonne! Some customers have found it helpful to schedule a 30-minute, one-on-one Connect Session with a member of the Product Support team to build out custom reports. Please reach out to us if that's something you're interested in!

Jessica
HR Manager in VS
Duurzaamheid en milieu, 201-500 werknemers

Sentric is Amazing!

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Sentric makes all aspects of employee payroll, benefits, absences and performance management easy to use.

Printing the performance reviews is very cumbersome and could use updated. It takes multiple clicks and time to get to the final PDF download to print. Many times, employees give up thinking the system isn't working and HR has to pull for them.

2 weken geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review, Jessica! We've shared your feedback with our product team, and they may reach out to you if they need additional information. We appreciate your partnership and look forward to continuing to support your team's success with SentricHR!

Joe
CFO in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Customer support is great

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

The people are great and the software is flexible enough to get everything we need

Would like to be able to export to excel more

2 weken geleden

Thank you for your review and continued partnership, Joe!

Lisa
Payroll Administrator in VS
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

New User to Sentric

4,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The customer service is incredible! I have worked with other payroll software that I thought had wonderful customer service, but it did not hold a candle to Sentric. Great response time along with the knowledge needed to solve my issues/cases. Cannot say enough about their support team.

Sentric is incredibly user friendly. I have used Sentric for about six months and have found it is very easy to pick up on the software. Within two pay cycles, I was processing payroll cycles without any assistance.

When adding PTO through the paystub, it does not automatically deduct from the Absence Enrollments banks once the pay cycle closes. A manual adjustment must be made in Sentric.

Kyla
Executive Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Like the product!

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

It is a fairly easy system. I usually have no issues with inputting time and managing it for all of our employees. I also like the page that shows the employee information and payment history. Very easy to download and get the information needed for monthly reporting.

I am not particularly a fan of having to input the time in military time. I am not sure if this is maybe a function that was put in by our admin, but I would change this

2 weken geleden

We appreciate your feedback, Kyla! We've sent your comments over to our Support Team, and someone will reach out to you soon to help update your time function to better suit your needs. Thanks again for your review!

Pamela
Pamela
Division HR Manager in VS
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

I am still getting acclimated to Sentric, so I am not experienced enough to give an accurate rating.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

The system is fairly easy to use, I appreciate that it has an all in one capability. The time system is similar to another I have used in the past (Attendance on Demand), making my learning curve shorter.

I would prefer to have an 800# to call for support, versus only being able to send an email and wait on a response. Each time a request for an adjustment is made to the system we are charged an additional fee. This may be the way our contract was set up prior to my time, not sure. Reporting cannot be relied upon, or certain parameters are not being used correctly affecting reports. Not a fan of the way the history on an employees record is viewed.

Allison
General Manager in VS
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Great

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Simple, efficient, excellent customer service when I need assistance

Not entirely intuitive, I've needed a lot of help and training

3 weken geleden

Thanks so much for your review, Allison!

Justin
Payroll/HRIS Specialist in VS
Entertainment, 201-500 werknemers

Excellent Software with Many Options

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The staff at Sentric have been incredibly responsive and friendly. They are more than ready to take time out of their day to help with a solution of any kind. If the company doesn't have an immediate solution for an issue, they are willing to brainstorm and come up with solutions not only to better our experience but to use to improve the experiences of other companies. They do not shirk the chance to develop new avenues to improve overall customer experience.

The ease of use as well as the clarity with which things are presented, both from an administrative position and an employee position, is a breath of fresh air compared to the system we were using previously. It's an open environment with a lot of room for customization which can help us to engage employees in using the software as well as adapt to our ongoing needs.

We are missing a few specific integrations for our company's needs but nothing that we can't work around. The staff at Sentric are already helping us to build out some solutions for the missing pieces.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Justin! We really appreciate it, and we are glad you are having a great experience so far. We look forward to a longstanding partnership!

Adrianne
Administrative Office Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Sentric is a fabulous choice for ease of use and integration

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The whole team from start to finish was STELLAR! They were friendly, helpful, and really took the time to make sure I understood how to set up different areas of the system. The training offered is great - I can watch a video on my own time, or schedule something one on one, or sign up for a live webinar.

Shopping for HRIS software is time-consuming. You will find that some have a lot of bells and whistles - then you dig into the demo and realize it is clunky and difficult to navigate and there are major pieces missing. SentricHR is the most complete HRIS software out there - they cover payroll, performance, benefits, onboarding, document storage, and probably more that I am leaving out. SentricHR was super easy to work with and answered every question in a timely manner.

This is silly, but it times out after 5 minutes if you are not active on the screen. This is for security purposes - but I am the type of person to work on 3 different screens and I work on one screen for a bit then come back to another screen to work - so it is a bit frustrating to have to log back in when I have not been active on the screen - but I am getting used to this and I understand the reasoning.

vorig jaar

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Adrianne! Our Product Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are thrilled to hear that SentricHR is hitting the mark for you and your team! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and look forward to a long-standing partnership.

Trisha
Controller in VS
Industriële automatisering, 51-200 werknemers

Great Value System!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, the implementation process went very smoothly. Everything progressed according to the initial timeline we put in place. There were a few snags along the way when the capabilities the system offered didn't line up with the promises made by the sales team. While most are not game changers, there were a couple that were heavier considerations in my decision making of which system to use, and if I'd known the actual system capabilities, I can't say for sure whether I would have made the same decision.

This system looks like it will grow easily with our company. It has more indepth features than many of the systems I looked at.

The ease of use is restricted somewhat. It sounds like a little thing, but you can't hit "Enter" as an input button, you have to use the mouse to click on a tiny arrow or a submit button each time. Just makes everything take a little bit longer.

vorig jaar

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with so much detail, Trisha, it's much appreciated. Our team works really hard to exceed expectations, and we truly value your feedback. Your comments have been passed along to the appropriate people to review.

Heather
HR Director in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Great product - very customizable

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There were more limitations than what the sales person stated when I got my pitch and during the demo. I believe this is just a disconnect from sales to daily usage from an HR perspective. It would be nice for them to hire HR professionals to demo/sell their product if that is their target market. Overall, I really love the system. For the big HR tasks, they really hit the mark. For the tedious day-to-day, they could use some upgrading. I would absolutely recommend this product to other organizations.

This software is extremely easy to use, not only for the adminstrators, but also for the individual employee. The app is GREAT! Works extremely well and can do almost everything you can do from the web version. Build team was fantastic to work with. I have a very complicated report that they were able to create in the Time platform so that this could be automated. The Performance Management platform is extremely customizable to multiple job positions.

Missed punches in the Time platform are tedious and time consuming. There is no way for the employee to enter a missed punch on their own. They have to email their supervisor to let them know and/or the supervisor has to track down the employee when reviewing the time card. The Help center seems to only touch on the basics. For the more in depth questions (not specific to my company), I still have to reach out to customer service for help. While they are extremely nice, helpful, and timely, I would like to find out more on my own and not have to submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to me.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for putting so much thought and effort into your post, Heather. We're looking forward to continuing to grow our partnership with you and your team! Thanks for the constructive comments as well - we take them seriously and appreciate the candid feedback. They've been passed on to the appropriate people to review.

Brandon
Human Resources in VS
Groothandel, 51-200 werknemers

SentricHR

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sentric has been very beneficial for us going from just a payroll system to an HR/payroll system, and we’ve added more features over the years. Sentric has allowed us to streamline our processes, assist in compliance and reporting, and gives us information at our fingertips. The customer support is quick and responsive, and I get connected with the right person to help me every time. And on top of all of that, Sentric keeps improving and developing their software.

I like that we are able to house a lot of information in one place. This makes it easy to access and use for streamlining processes, reporting, and getting information. The document feature has been really nice, and I look forward to additional updates. It's helping us head towards paperless, and it makes it more convenient as we are spread out over multiple states. We recently added the recruitment module and that has been very helpful for our recruiting and compliance efforts. Customer support is very prompt and helpful. When I was first looking at HR/payroll software options, I wanted a dedicated customer service rep, and so I wasn't happy when Sentric initially changed their model. However, having working with them for a couple years, I do really like the customer support, because I'm dealing with an expert in the specific area of the software that I have a question on.

There are a good amount of standard reports and the ability to do ad hoc reports. However, sometimes I'm not always able to do everything I want in a report. There are also occasions that the system doesn't do exactly what I want. However, I realize that is the case with any system that is designed for tons of clients. And normally, there is a work around that can be figured out.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Brandon. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. The Product Support Team works really hard to consistently meet expectations like yours, and we are happy to hear they continue to hit the mark!

Melissa
Chief Financial Officer in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 201-500 werknemers

My first choice in Payroll and HR Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, this is the most comprehensive, yet user friendly, HRIS/Payroll system available. Having working with almost every large payroll product on the market over my 30+ years in business, the fact that I have implemented SentricWorkforce in the last 3 companies that I have worked with will be an indicator that this is a quality product, supported by a quality team of programmers, implementation specialists, and customer support and service providers. SentricWorkforce allows our company to drive supervisory responsibilities down to the managers that need it, while providing HR and Finance the confidentiality necessary to maintain our team members' privacy of information.

SentricWorkforce is a well-designed and well-rounded HRIS/Payroll System. The integration between Time and Labor Management (time cards) and HR (benefits, time off plan, performance) is seamless and makes running payroll a breeze. The Time Off Plans, electronic forecasting, requesting time off, and approval process is always a "fan favorite" with the company employees, and they like being able to manage their own demographic information, direct deposits, tax information, etc. As an Administrator, the wealth of stock reports, along with the ability to write ad hoc reports, means that I can always have the information I need, when I need it.

The one area where the software can be better, and rumor has it this is being add for a future release, is in providing calendar view of schedules and time off, both departmentally and company-wide.

Shannon
Director of Compensation & Risk Management in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

SentricHR Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would say it was mostly favorable, however the implementation process was much more labor intensive on the customer end than we had anticipated, and there were a few miscues in the implementation that did cause some audit/cost issues on our end. The ongoing struggles with the support response time have also been a concern.

The search and filter capabilities are a positive. The integrated time system and additional functionality of the upgraded time software is much better than what we had before.

The customer service setup is not as quick and efficient as our setup on the old software. The availability of certain demographic/employment information is no longer available in the pay entry screen as it was in M3, thus there is a lot of toggling back and forth to verify information when we proceed payroll.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback, Shannon! Our team continues to work diligently to make the software easier to use, and we will submit your comment on toggling back and forth to our product team.

Kim
Payroll Administrator in VS
Bankwezen, 51-200 werknemers

Sentric HR Review

5,0 9 maanden geleden

The software is extremely to use as an administrator and also easy for employees and managers to navigate. The customer support that I have received over the years has been amazing. I have contacted customer support many times and every time I have received a quick response to my issue with help and/or ideas to resolve my issue. The knowledge and expertise of the customer support team is top notch and they are always so helpful.

Some times creating reports can be challenging; having descriptions of available fields would be helpful.

9 maanden geleden

Thank you, Kim! Our support team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they are exceeding yours. We are grateful for our longstanding partnership with you and your team, and we appreciate your review!

Misty
Finance Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Team

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Started with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] - her knowledge and services were exceptional. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] were awesome during the implementation period. They went the extra mile to ensure we were up and ready by our desired deadline! Great teamwork

User Friendly, convenient and much better for obtaining reports, as well as accessing employee informaiton.

Not connecting with our Accounting Software so we have to manually input data! This is not a Sentric issue, we are currently in an accounting software conversion and looking forward when the two will interlink. Would be nice if employees could modify their time for missed-punches, so all the supervisor had to do was approve the time at the designated pay period.

vorig jaar

Thanks so much for your review, Misty! We are happy to hear that implementation went smoothly and our team continues to meet expectations.

Alissa
Controller in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 11-50 werknemers

Very User Friendly

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Sentric makes payroll so easy for us to process.

I like that the software has a nice appealing layout. It is easy to use and easy to navigate. I like that employees can go into the software and request their own days off and view their own paychecks. I love the technical support team - they are always so patient and understanding. They are there to help you learn the software.

I think the reports are a little hard to understand at first. Setting up benefits can be a little troublesome until you know what you are doing. While some functions are user friendly some functions take instruction and practice. This is not meant not deter any potential users, keep in mind that Sentric has amazing customer support. They will call and walk you through any procedure.

Kristen
Manager of Employment in VS
Bibliotheken, 201-500 werknemers

All in One!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love the system, just looking for better reporting!

We love learning new modules and how they work together. It can be overwhelming at first but staff will surprise you in how they are eager to do things electronically and adapt quickly!

The reports are difficult to learn and run and limited in the fields. I wish there was truly a MASTER report that you could pull ANY field, and you weren't limited to what is available under each category. We rarely use the reports because they are cumbersome.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks for your feedback and being a long-time, loyal Sentric client, Kristen. We appreciate your comments on reporting--stay tuned for enhancements coming to the software in 2021!

Karen
VP, Accounting and Administration in VS
Directiekantoor, 11-50 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Very happy with SentricHR!

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Very happy! Transitioning payroll/HR services is a big task, but it was broken into several chunks and was a lot easier on my end then I thought it would be. Lots of handholding, never felt like I was asking stupid questions... each part of the team was patient and knowledgeable and guided me through the transition at a pace I controlled.

Simplicity plus versatility. It fit our payroll structure and was easy to understand and use. Integration team a HUGE plus! Never felt lost (or if I did, an email or call for help was quickly answered)

On my original list of Pros/Cons, inability to provide admin for Workers Comp/FSA/Cobra/401k was a Con. I was looking for administative help with that stuff. But as integration progressed, Sentric introduced frequently-used third parties which could provide those services. The services were reasonably priced, contacts were friendly and responsive... and erased my last point of hesitation about going with SentricHR.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review, Karen! Our Implementations team works hard to meet expectations, and we are happy to hear they were able to make your transition to SentricHR an easy one. We are glad to be working with you again and look forward to our continued partnership!

Stephanie
Manager of Employee Relations in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Big Sister Boston Review - Dec 2020

4,0 2 jaar geleden

It is easy for staff to click around, update their information and enter time. Payroll is straight forward and quick to process. I also really like the new hire functions and how it gets all the forms to a new hire easily to track - in this virtual world it has been essential.

I wish that I could add in holidays rather than contacted customer service. They are quick to respond but they are quick request so it would be fantastic to manage them myself. I also wish the reports were a bit clearer. For example, the Absences report doesn't let me predict ahead and can not always be accurate when pulled.

2 jaar geleden

Thanks so much for taking the time to post your feedback, Stephanie! Everyone here at Sentric works hard to ensure you have the support you need, and we are happy to hear your satisfied overall.

Angela
Human Resources Generalist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Love SentricHR

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend SentricHR to my colleagues. I love how easy it is to use and the customer support is awesome.

SentricHR is extremely user friendly, and tracks everything we need it to track. We love being able to direct employees to their own profile to see paystubs, sick and PTO balances, and the use of the forecast option. I believe this empowers the employee more than we know!

There seems to be a few glitches here and there with SentricHR. I love the constant updates and believe they are necessary, however it seems to always change really random things. This is probably also a lack of knowledge on my part.

2 jaar geleden

We appreciate your review, Angela and are extremely pleased that you love SentricHR! We do update the software on a regular basis and understand that keeping up with the release notes can be challenging. As an alternative you can utilize our free Connect Sessions so you can talk through what's new in SentricHR with a member of our Product Support Team. You can schedule one at any time by visiting the SentricHR Help Center. Thanks again for taking the time to leave us your feedback.

Pam
Office Administrator and HR Assistant in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great HRIS System

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The company I work for has been utilizing SentricHR for almost 9 years. My overall experience with SentricHR has been great. The company I work for recently went through a change that involved SentricHR setting up a new account for us. The move from one company name to another - including behind the scenes tax / billing information - went pretty well. The SentricHR customer service is amazing!

The reporting feature is one of my favorites. If SentricHR hasn't already designed a report in need, they will help you design it or I can design something myself by using their Ad-Hoc option.

The thing I like least about SentricHR is - employees do not have the option of filling out a timecard via a mobile phone unless employees punch in and out each day. It would be nice for SentricHR to design a program that allows employees to add how many hours they worked in a day - via a mobile device.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Pam. We appreciate the longstanding partnership we have and are happy to hear our support team continues to exceed expectations! We can confirm that employees are able to add their hours from a mobile device. A member of our Product Support team will be in touch with more information.