Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over GreenRope

Verkoop- en marketingoplossing die een combinatie biedt van CRM, socialenetwerk-/e-mailmarketing, taak-/projectmanagement, ticketing en enquêtetools.

Meer informatie over GreenRope

Attaining a GreenRope certification empowers you with the skills needed to build a robust system for your industry.

No direct API as of yet between Greenrope software and my ticketing platform (not TM or Pac), though they do have APIs with other providers.

Beoordelingen van GreenRope

3,8
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

GreenRope heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 152 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GreenRope eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (152)

Angel
Angel
Ceo in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers

Loving greenrope

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic experience. My complaints are so minimal in comparison to what such a robust solution delivers

I really like the multi-use functionality of the system. You can pick what you do and don't want to use. Additionally there is such a deep level of detail that you can use to cultivate sales.

Not a fan of landing pages and the admin section.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Angel! We very much appreciate your kind words! Thank you so much. We look forward to working with you for a long time! If you do need any help, please feel free to reach out at any time!

Micaela
President in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

The complete operaitonal solution

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GreenRope is an excellent solution for any organization that is looking to increase efficiency, improve viability and streamline operations. As a start-up software company that has grown organically, we found ourselves operating in silos and using multiple pieces of software to manage projects, lead flow, and order fulfillment, etc. With one piece of software, GreenRope has allowed us to integrate all components of our operation and, as an executive, I have real time viability into my team's daily updates and activities. We are now maximizing our sales efforts by capitalizing on the contacts we've amassed and building a cohesive marketing strategy with automated drip campaigns, social media integration, and webinars. My team appreciates operating from one dashboard and the reduction in manual processes (and follow up from me:) around day to day customer service and project management. We are confident we can not only improve our internal operation, but our customer's experience as well. After a comprehensive review of solutions on the market, we were pleasantly surprised with GreenRope's extensive capabilities at a very affordable price. After eliminating several subscriptions, we find ourselves at a net savings in software spend as well!

Comprehensive capabilities to manage our entire customer journey from lead generation to marketing automation, website traffic analytics, opportunity management, customer project management, invoicing, and customer service (surveys, help tickets, etc.) I can now manage my entire operation and team from one dashboard.

While this is ultimately a wonderful problem to have, the sheer volume of features makes it a bit daunting to get started. However, in just a few weeks, we've automated multiple manual functions making the investment of time well worth it!

4 jaar geleden

Hello Micaela! Thank you so much for the amazing review. We really appreciate your support of GreenRope and we are excited to see your growth! Please reach out if you ever have any questions! We are here to help!

Genna
Sr. Designer in VS
Verzekeringen, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Overall, it's been just OK. It gets the job done but not always a great experience

3,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience of learning a new system is always beneficial in growing your skills. The analytics and dashboard reporting were also benefits for reviewing and improving campaigns.

Easy access to email templates and media library. Easy to upload new content. Easy to delete and move content within system. Easy to send test sends on emails. Support staff is friendly and they try to be helpful. Finally updated tool so you can search for items more easily, yay. They are regularly working to improve the product.

It's buggy and there are weird nuances to get used to within environments. Have to clear cache FREQUENTLY or issues occur. GR team does updates and doesn't notify their clients and sometimes this causes issues during important deadlines. Waiting for email test sends to hit inbox can be painful. No nesting folders for content available, so our list of emails and assets is LONG and not well organized. Can't upload a photo into the contact area- which is big issue for us in sending personalized emails on behalf of our HUGE sales staff with unique and varied information. The GR team hasn't been able to solve this for us and their workarounds don't really apply to our org.

Angela
Director in VK
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

It'll save you money. Seriously.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent - and very surprised. I'm geuninely impressed. This is an unusual experience for me. ;-)

I keep finding more stuff that it can do. We invested in it for the CRM part. And then found that it provides a store, a learning platform for our online courses, excellent email marketing, calendar booking schedule. These are all things we're not having to pay someone else for, so instead of expecting a return on investment in the coming months - we've already got it from day 1.

It's a big powerful thing, and therefore it can be a BIT complicated - but there's plenty of support available, so it's really not an issue.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Angela for your great review! We value your feedback and appreciate you being a loyal GreenRope user! Please always know you can reach out to us if you ever have any questions or issues!

Evenementenbureaus, 11-50 werknemers

Versatile and All-Encompassing

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our problem before GreenRope is that we are a small business with high volume of records. Softwares that could handle our volume were not affordable or approachable for small business. GreenRope has been a great solution for us, and I am very impressed with their support.

- Affordable - Contains everything we need in one software, whether email, database management, automation, sales management, etc. - Great support and resources - Database organization possibilities - Easy visual interface for sales team

There are a few functionality efficiencies that they are still adding to the system. Example: cloning a contact record. But they are very responsive to suggestions and have developed many new features in the short time we have been a customer.

Prakyath
CEO in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Fabulous experience. My objections are so negligible in contrast with what a particularly strong arr

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience of learning another framework is consistently gainful in developing your abilities. The investigation and dashboard detailing were additionally benefits for evaluating and improving efforts.

I truly like the multi-use usefulness of the framework. You can pick what you would and don't like to utilize. Also there is such a profound degree of detail that you can use to develop deals.

While this is at last a magnificent issue to have, the sheer volume of highlights makes it somewhat overwhelming to begin. Be that as it may, in only a couple weeks, we've computerized numerous manual capacities making the venture of time definitely justified!

Naphtalie
Naphtalie
Finance Administrator in VS

Feel like there is a LOT i don't know still and bit overwhelmed but pretty happy with what I do know

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our team is on the same page and we have one place to store all the correct data. This has been a lifesaver time and time again! Also like the templates for emails so one person can create them and others can follow suite.

Keeps our company on the same page and is very good for keeping detailed info about our contacts. Like the app but I feel like I ran into some confusion with it and couldn't find all the info I needed for the particular group of contacts I was working with.

I see quite a few areas of improvement. I like that we can use our email to send emails out to contacts but I don't like that it doesn't get captured in our Gmail account sent folder. Would like to be able to copy and paste someone's full address including zipcode from the list view Contact section without having to click to go into their account. I still am not able to edit Vendor Companies info although the Super User supposedly gave me permission to do so. It seems like there are quite a few quirks to work out still.

Bill
Bill
Operations in VS
Vervoer/over de weg/per spoor, 201-500 werknemers

useful, but clunky

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Easy to use on a daily basis. functions appropriately. Good tracking features. Easy to add contacts to the general list. I get useful responses and it's easy for contacts to unsubscribe if necessary.

extra features beyond the emailing list don't seem to function. Dislike having to check in with customer service every so often to prove i'm a real person. Wish managing the contact list into subgroups was easier and more intuitive.

Joshua Yoel
Joshua Yoel
Director of Business Development in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

The software is alright. could use better search and filter function with the mobile app

4,0 6 jaar geleden

the software works well on a desktop, lets you set up very nice tags to help search, and lets you research contact

The search funtionallity would often not work. when looking for contacts, many dont show up. the mobile app couldn't really search by Tags, and wasn't very intuitive on making appointments. there was no "search near me" function. if a user unsubscribed from email, i could no longer find the contact without major digging

Eric
Eric
Host & Executive Producer in VS

Lots of functionality and power, with a more basic interface but with responsive help desk.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: keep track of, and communicate with contacts.

You can do almost anything from keeping track of contacts, to workflows, and marketing automation...and much less expensive.

The interface is not as slick as more expensive products. A clear help page and very responsive chat and phone help desk help overcome a less intuitive interface.

Alexis
Communications & Marketing Strategist in VS

They are on top of their customer service!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A ton of in depth marketing benefits! Please see my other review for more details.

The software is great for my needs in my role with company I work for. As the Marketing Strategist, it is vital to understand our audience. I personally love that I can do A/B testing with Greenrope and track what is doing well. We have multiple groups, so my colleagues and I can work with our donors on a more intimate level. Everything you need is all in one place. The reason for this review is mainly because of their customer service. Recently I ran into an error. Their Director of Client Services was absolutely amazing! He made sure that everything was fixed and made sure through screen sharing; that I was equipped with the right tools and knowledge moving forward. He was so helpful in explaining everything and I was able to utilize the platform much better. I learned things I didn't previously know and makes my job that much easier. Their other workers I came into contact were great too. They all would respond in a timely matter and make sure issues were resolved. They also offer web seminars to learn more about marketing and their platform. They really do care about the companies they work with and helping them excel.

The only con I would say is that there are a TON of features within Greenrope. I feel like there is a lot of things I didn't even know existed until recently. I had never used a CRM website prior to my current job, so navigating the site can be a bit difficult at times; mainly with the more detailed features. The basic features are easy to work with, but Greenrope offers so much more than basic features. I feel like because it can be difficult to navigate people might be missing out on the greatness of the platform.

Laurie
Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

GreenRope's CRM handles everything we need for our small business!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Having everything in one place makes it so easy to track all of our members and prospective members. I can manage our events, emails and analytics all in one place. The staff are also amazing and such a pleasure to work with!

Email marketing, event management, membership management, analytics and workflows all in one place! There aren't many CRM's that also handle email marketing and tie in registration for events. I love that I can do everything all in one place and pull up individual profiles to track their email reads, memberships purchased and events attended. The customer support is also exceptional. It never takes more than a few hours for them to get back to you, and you can always use the online chat for even faster responses.

There's a few small bugs related to events, and API can be tricky, but if you have the patience, you can make anything work.

Diana
Director of Brand in VS
Olie en energie, 2-10 werknemers

I've been with Greenrope since 2013 and have watched them continue to grow & develop!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: All in one product at a VERY good price. Also GreenRope always STRIVES to keep up with technology and offer the best to it's users. If I can't do something they always seem to come up with an update that allows for it. This software is fantastic for small companies but can also support the larger businesses.

Easy to use for the most part. There are a lot of features and tools - so it takes a while for everything to come together and understand how to use the system. But once you do everything begins to click and make sense. I would much rather learn one systems than 3 or 4.

Depending on what browser I am using things sometimes get hung up or I am I unable to edit properly. I wish the email templates were more modern and ready to use.

Dan
Web Team in VS

Creating emails is easy, customer service is excellent, backend is intuitive & clear

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use GreenRope and Ontraport. GreenRope is fast and seamless, if I don't know something either the documentation or Customer Service gets me the answer. In OntraPort, it is not as intuitive so I'm always wasting time consulting their piss-poor documentation or going round and round with their customer service who think that I'm just not doing things the way OntraPort designed it versus what OntrPort is theoretically capable of doing. Can you guys buy out OntraPort and fix it or kill it? I know this is asking a lot...

The ability to help customers restart drip campaigns; the ability to easily clean up the database; the flexibility of the API; customer service doesn't have to be explained a problem three times - they come back with the helpful response the first time; the ability to easily set up a new list with forms and autoresponders is the best; the ability to check the stats on sent emails and signup history; and the ability to help people stuck in the sign-up procedure. We deal with a lot of 55 - 75 year old people and the ability to go in and help them with their newsletter subscriptions as if I was them is superb. Other software I've used act like the end user is 23 and grew up on computers, which only adds to the customer service burden.

We deal a lot with membership sites and wish GreenRope had a membership plugin to WordPress. It may have a work-around, I may just have to get with customer service to figure it out.

Kaisley
Receptionist in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Simplified, customizable, and quick.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it for the CRM, just like my coworkers. BUT I am the only one in my office who also uses GreenRope to format mass emails and newsletters to send out to leads and clients.

I like the ease of moving a contact from one group to another (or having them in multiple groups). The ability to customize which information you'd like to collect from a contact is a huge plus.

I wish it was easier to format emails with graphics. There should be an ability to drag and overlap items, and it would also be MUCH easier if there was a separate window to format how the email appears on a phone. A longer process, definitely. BUT when I'm sending out mass emails, I'd prefer to take the extra time in order to make sure the message comes across clearly on all platforms and accessibility.

Jake
Founder in VS
Machine- en installatiebouw, 2-10 werknemers

So much better than infusionsoft

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a past customer of infusionsoft. Everytime I asked if I could do something that was not exactly the cookie cutter program, they would say, oh sorry, we used to be able to do that but we cant any more. The same questions to Greenrope they say yes or if they cant then in a few months they implement features that allow it. The customer service is supreme!

Good product. Lots of features. They are always making it better. Support is really great.

Older design could be a little clunky but new version is just out and seems to have fixed these issues!

Cary
Marketing Assistant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Powerful software at a fraction of the cost.

4,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In the first month we have been using it, GreenRope has already payed for itself. From tracking leads to sending mass marketing emails, GreenRope does it all. The UI takes some getting used due to the fact that it could be a bit more intuitive, but you get a hang of it thanks to their wonderful support team. We've had some hiccups along the way with workflows and drip campaigns not triggering when they should and certain features just not working at all, but when they work they really help to streamline our once belabored processes. Along with these hiccups there are some curious quirks to GreenRope, for example any user who has shared access in GreenRope has to be a member of the group they are working with. I am a member of the Prospects and Clients groups even though I work for the company marketing to them. Be warned, if you're going to use GreenRope to send lots of emails, the email builder isn't as easy to use as a MailChimp or beefree.io, but it gets the job done. In sum, if you are willing to compromise on some functionality and ease of use issues then GreenRope is a phenomenal value. They are a smaller company and working through some of the kinks. I have faith that they will only improve over time. Give them a shot.

Price, customer service, and features.

Have ran into multiple functionality issues within the first month.

Sue
CEO in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

GreenRope is a very robust CRM

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using GreenRope for almost five years and prefer it over other CRMs like Salesforce and ZoHo. It robust and their technical support staff are willing to explore any suggestions if it may improve the user experience not only for us, but all their clients

Robust, and adaptability

A little difficult to learn -- mostly because it is so robust. I can hardly keep up with the new modifications, all designed to enhance the quality of the program.

craig
Ice Hockey in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Email program easy to use and schedule email Blasts

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Lets all my customers know what is going on at the Ice rink , And we send out Cancellations and updates

I like that it is user Friendly and Email Blasts go out right away. Like that you can schedule Blasts to go out at a later Date.

I like everything about it , Wish the text message feature went through your cell phone carrier . That would make it perfect.

Mike
Dean and AVP in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great value for the money, quality product, exceptional customer service.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

The product has flexiblity, the customer service is responsive and detailed, the back-end user simplicity is appreciated by our users.

The product works well for what we need in a CRM at this time in our organization structure. As we grow, we will be looking for more integration automation into other processes and systems.

Vanessa
Publisher in VS
Publiceren, 501-1.000 werknemers

Greenrope is THE most robust and complete all-in-one system CRM I have ever used, with fair pricing.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

As a sales, marketing, and business development professional, I have used pretty much every solution on the market. Greenrope is THE best all-in-one system for managing your business. No more jumping from Salesforce, to Hubspot, to Constant Constant or Mailchimp, and on and on. Greenrope can replace them all and make your processes flow easier and even automated. If you are in the market for a new solution I highly recommend you try this one.

If you do not spend the time up front to set up the system with workflows, etc. you will not get the value out of it. Good thing is, Greenrope helps with set up and training!

Lisa
Director of Marketing in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Great tools for tracking clients and keeping everything in order, in one spot.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Very user friendly. I use GreenRope throughout the day. It keeps me on track with tasks and follow-ups.

I wish we had more options for the dashboard. i.e. customize it so it has more of what we want to see like the funnel, etc.

Elizabeth
Financial Consultant in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

New to GreenRope

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The customer service has been impeccable

The ability to create automation and workflows

Sometimes it feels a little clunky, but I'm new to it so I'm still learning

4 jaar geleden

Hi Elizabeth! Thank you for the review! We'd love to learn more about what we can do to help make your experience 5 stars! Please reach out to our support team and we can set up additional training as well!

Kathy
Administrative Co-Director in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Hesitant at first, completely satisfied there after

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Works very well for the archiving purposes I utilize it for.

My technology skills are a bit limited. So, I was hesitant about using Greenrope when I was introduced to it. Much to my surprise I have found that the apps that I use via the company I work with flow quite nicely and were much easier to navigate than I anticipated.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. However after I learned what applied to me and what didnt, it became much simpler.

Dan
Digital marketing consultant in Nederland
Internet, Zelfstandig ondernemer

All the digital marketing features I need for my business in one service

Opmerkingen: Useful

Sales and marketing automation, opportunity tracking and lead scoring, email marketing features, dynamic data, and workflows.

Honestly, can't think of any cons. For what I use it for and the features I need, it's worked great for me. You need to spend a good amount of time with it to see how all the features can connect but they have video tutorials you can use or you can pay for extra onboarding.