Over FMX

De software voor facilitair beheer van FMX stroomlijnt processen, verhoogt de productiviteit van bedrijfsmiddelen en zet bruikbare inzichten om in resultaten.

Meer informatie over FMX

The interface is intuitive for end-users and provides great features for it's price point.

Have not figured out a way to add folders to the equipment, so the equipment manuals are more difficult to navigate in the software since there are so many individual PDF's.

Beoordelingen van FMX

4,9
Waar voor je geld

FMX heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 385 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je FMX eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (385)

Patrick
Patrick
Director of Technology in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

FMX is a great solution for us

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very pleased with the system and it's a great value for the money.

All in one system, Tech Support requests, Building Maintenance Requests, Calendaring all in one place makes it easy for the end user to navigate and our team members to keep track of everything.

I wish we had more control of some of the fields and could label them with our internal lingo.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Patrick! Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It's great to hear that you're a fan of FMX and that it's working well for Rowland Hall. Your feedback helps us discover new opportunities to improve our product and make sure you have the best possible experience. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions and/or feature requests at any time. We are always happy and ready to assist! Thanks again for writing this wonderful review, and for being such a loyal customer! We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Brian
Director of Facilities & Operations in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Maintenance, Inventory, Event Scheduling and Reporting Tool for K-12 Districts

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Established documented Preventative Maintenance Program
Increased ordering efficiency with Inventory Control functions
Increased work flow efficiency and documentation
Customer Service is GREAT!!!
Would like to have regular "Development Meetings", maybe every 6 months, with a FMX System Planner to explore potential ways to enhance utilization of current system.

The FMX system met the identified needs (Work Order Management, Preventative Maintenance, Inventory Control, Cost Monitoring and Event Scheduling) of the district in a cost effect manner and was positively received by the district's staff and community.

The "Third Party" Reporting function. Wish the FMX Team could support greater individualization in Report Formatting.

Karl
Karl
Facilities and Properties Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

FMX is ideal for multi-site property and facility management

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Prior to FMX we had no work order system at all. No one really knew if repairs were completed, many requests were simply forgotten. Staff were frustrated by the lack of communication and length of time for work request completion. FMX solves all of this and more. We track costs, inventory, timelines and documents associated with the work orders.

The set up, customization, implementation was incredibly easy! Many of our staff are not very computer savvy but we had little to no issues with the rollout. The user interface both desktop and mobile is intuitive and simple to navigate.

The only thing I have found that isn't really a con, but when I finalize a work order, I would like to not have it be re-opened by users.

Susan
Executive Assistant in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

I'm usually the person initiating all facilities requests from our organization.

3,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It makes it very easy for staff at different locations to alert me to facilities issues, and to follow along to know where we stand on resolving the issue.

It's very easy to use, I don't have to do much education with staff to teach them how to use it. I really like that you're able to add someone as a follower to a request, too.

I wish I could search requests by the person who put them in, or see the name of the person who put the request in next to the request itself. We also don't really use the cost or hours options, so It would be useful to hide those and better customize the lists of requests.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Susan! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are thrilled that you find FMX extremely user friendly! In your review you mentioned wanting to search requests by the person who created them, as well as be able to hide cost and worker hours. We would be happy to show you how to do this! We will be emailing you shortly to discuss this further!

Nick
Operations Director in VS

Great facilities management software

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to use. After a couple of onboarding sessions you can easily maneuver on the site.

Dashboard could be arranged better. Figure out how to get things approved with less clicks

Tim
Chief Engineer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Game Changer!!!!!!

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: keeps me up to date on Preventive Maint. i can make a work order for a single job. the PO section is very nice, as well as the Inventory control

product is very easy to use, it's always available at your fingertips, even people with no computer skills can use

Honestly, there's nothing i don't like or would change

Cynthia
Director of Facilities in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Performance Matters.

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent.

Ease of use. Easily integrates into your business. Reports are easy to generate. Organizes your maintenance department and your staff. Mobile access. Can be customized to your business. Fantastic customer support!

A little pricey and worth it. Should be discount for non-profit.

Eric
Eric
Maintenance Supervisor in VS

The software is overall very easy to use, it is very easy to learn, and very easy to set up.

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A lot of benefits. PM tracking, repair tracking, inventory management.

The best feature of the software is its easy to use. Someone with very little computer skill can learn to use it. I also like that it is web based so you don't have a huge program to install on your PC's.

I dislike that there is still a lot of manual data entry at initial start up. After you get through that phase, there isn't much not to love.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Eric! Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review regarding your experience with FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team if you should ever need assistance importing data into your site moving forward! We are always happy and ready to assist! Thanks again for being such a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Patricia
Asst Sup of Finance & Operations in VS

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Installation and training were very good. Very responsive to set up questions.

WUS uses a few of the FMX products and the ease of use on both the admin or user side is excellent.

Nothing that I know of at this time. But I do know that if I find it lacking a customer service rep will assist.

Jay
Facilities Director in VS

fmx 2023

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Indoor air quality

Very easy to use and share information with team members

There is nothing about the software that does not meet the needs of the school district.

Senior MEP Engineer in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers

It has been excellent, any issues that I find are resolved in a timely manner

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders and planned maintenance and track costs associated with both.

I am able to efficiently and easily keep track of work orders, planned maintenance items and other requests. I can track costs, both for parts and for man-hours for specific types of maintenance and run reports to see what we are spending the most time and money on. We can use the reports to streamline our processes and predict what equipment may be failing sooner than later. The other thing that is done well is the customer service. There are constant improvements based on customer feedback and whenever I come up with a one off suggestion, FMX has always been helpful in coming up with solutions that allow me to implement what I want and most of the time allow me to make additions myself without having to rely on them to change the format of the system. It is very user friendly.

Some of the filtering options don't allow me to limit very specific things on the calendar setting. This may only be an issue in our place because of how we are set up, but I can't filter maintenance requests and planned maintenance items per user at the same time. I have to do one or the other. This is a basic issue that we can work around.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Michael! Thank you for taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! We are so pleased to know that you are such a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to tracking work orders, costs, and worker hours! Thank you for continuously helping us to grow and enhance our software with your feature requests! We will definitely look into these filtering suggestions and keep you updated on any new features moving forward! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Robyn
Business Office Admin in VS
Schoolleiding, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

The essential tool for me...

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I manage facilities use/rental/internal scheduling for the 12 buildings in our public school district. Without FMX this would be a much more difficult task. I love that I can have a visual calendar of the entire district and "dummy it down" to just the exact information that I am looking for by using the filters. Being able to reference an event by a specific event number is essential and the online payment tracking is helpful as well, though it does have some limitations. My community members and staff members have found the system very user-friendly and I'm happy to report that even the most stubborn of the group have embraced the scheduling system. Color coding of the calendar view makes it easy to determine what needs your attention ASAP and I have found working on the system on a mobile device easy to take care of things on the run. Overall I give FMX 5 stars for ease of use by all users and I find the features and functionality spot on most of the time. Whenever I do have a support concern I always get a very speedy response. Thank you FMX for helping me stay organized with this very daunting task of mine. I don't know how I would do it without you.

The color coding of the calendar really helps me stay on top of things. The ability to look things up by event id and the ease of changing events is something I use almost every day. I created a simple one-page tutorial that I send out to all new members and I rarely get a call asking for help on how to use the system.

I'm not sure what could be improved, but I feel like the billing could use some help. It seems more labor intensive to me than what it should...I feel like I do things twice as I create the bill externally through excel and then translate the billing info into FMX. Similar with accepting payments...I track the payment externally and then transfer payments into FMX. I would also like the ability to email a community member directly from FMX and those communications be trackable via FMX.

Danielle
Auxiliary Systems Coordinator in VS

FMX: The Game Changer

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with FMX has been exceptional. Their implementation was seamless and their training is top-notch. They are very responsive any time I have questions or need assistance. They are wonderful in not only responding when I need help, but they always provide screenshots or offer to have a live call so I understand exactly what the answer is to my question. This approach allows me to learn so I can do things for myself in the future. I have used four different CMMS in my career and FMX is far superior to the others.

FMX is a great fit for our district because it is completely customizable. We are able to capture the information we need to be successful when requests are submitted so we can plan our work and show up prepared and on time. FMX has been able to offer solutions to help us better manage our workflow. We also benefit from the detailed dashboards and custom reporting features. There is never any guessing about the state of our work and what we have accomplished.

One feature I would like to see enhanced is the inventory order request. We would like to have real-time inventory data for all items in stock and available on the inventory order screen so requesters know how many of each item they are able to order, taking into account how many are on the shelf and how many items will be required to fulfill all existing open orders.

10 maanden geleden

Thank you, Danielle, for your feedback. While FMX can show real-time inventory levels and allow users to request inventory items, we know each organization's needs vary. We would love to take some time to sit down with your team and learn more about how FMX can address your inventory needs now and in future product developments.

Alejandra
Administrative Assistant in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Good for Property Management that has on site engineers, maintenance, etc.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I learned to use through a job that I had gotten and I learned fairly quickly how to handle the site and how to use it to its maximum capacity.

This product allows the Tenant, in my example, to input their own work orders or maintenance request. They can write what kind of problem they're having and submit photos/files with their request. it allows you to be able to fix a problem without having to actually speak to the person reporting the problem which can lead to escalating a simple maintenance request to an angry customer/Tenant. You can send messages about progress and log on to see what the progress is for your problem.

If you don't have an email address you can not use it because it is all based online, some tenants may be of older age and may not necessarily work off of emails or depend on them so it is important to make sure that all or most of your customers will be able to use it as well.

Reactie Katie

5 jaar geleden

Hi Alejandra! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so happy to hear that FMX gives your tenants easy access to submit maintenance requests from the convenience of their computer or smart phone. In your review you mentioned that users are unable to access FMX unless they have an email address. I wanted to tell you that we do have some solutions for this that would allow everyone, with or without an email address, to access FMX. I will be reaching out to you shortly through email to provide you with more details regarding these options! Again, thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We look forward to working with you! Thank you, Katie Zwick

Daniel
Director of Information Technology in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

FMX has made our lives easier!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: FMX has helped us become more efficient for tracking our IT and Maintenance work orders. We can accurately determine project costs and provide our users with quick resolutions!

I love the reports and the easy of use. Active Directory integration has made it do dimple for our users to enter tickets!

Not a con but I would LOVE to have an iOS mobile app!

Nick
Program Director in VS
Recreatieve faciliteiten en diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Overall Great, but...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overnight, our operation became more efficient. While we were tracking maintenance by other means (excel and paper requests) this system is significantly better.

Love the format and ease of use. Working on 4 sites with only 2 full time guys and a slew of contractors and part time help, this system keeps it straight. I'm a visual organizer, and their calendar based system is perfect. Reporting is also pretty fantastic, allows for specific reports for each asset owned and managed in the system!

Maintenance request system is clunky. If a middle management person or above enters a request, life is good. If a person from outside the organization (building user, customer etc) submits a request, it is lost in space until I happen to see it when it is past due. NEED, like absolutely needs to be something that generates an email to the admin of that building to assign to a worker so it does not get lost.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Nick! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so thrilled that FMX has made it easier for your organization to stay organized using the calendar feature. We are also happy to know that you find the reporting module extremely helpful! I will be reaching out to you shortly to further discuss the maintenance request module and maintenance request notifications! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Marcy
Operations Support in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

FMX Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: With my permission, FMX has had potential customers call me for my review and honestly, it really is a great software and service.

FMX is a collaborative program easy for School and Community to see schedules. It prevents double booking, it's a full-service program for scheduling, price acceptance, invoicing and collecting, it keeps everyone in the know from Administrators to Custodians to Community.

We have a lot of Community use and the calendar got very busy, making it easy to miss events. However, FMX has Customer Service that could write a book about Customer Service. I reached out to our Rep and was given directions on how to work through the calendar. Anything you need, any questions, or suggestions have been sincerely welcomed by the FMX Staff.

Facilities Manager in VS

FMX has greatly streamlined our facility operations .

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: One centralized platform that can be used for the facility and transportation operation of the district.

The fact that it is a one-stop platform for all of the stakeholders in our organization to use. It replaced about 4 other pieces of software and pulled our whole facility management tools together in one program.

There isn't a lot that I don't like. Maybe that at one point there were a few changes made that weren't communicated as well as they should have been but the good customer support team helped me to figure those changes out quickly.

5 jaar geleden

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to streamlining all of your facility operations! As we are consistently updating and enhancing the FMX software, it is highly important to us that you are always aware of all of these updates and enhancements! We would be more than happy to make sure you are on our monthly email list so that you are guaranteed to receive this information each month! If this is something that you would like to do, please let us know and we would be happy to take care of this for you! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Colin
Equipment Specialist in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 501-1.000 werknemers

FMX has provided a very user-friendly solution for organizing the management of all my equipment.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Keeping track of preventative maintenance and repairs for 326 pieces of production machines and facilities equipment across 5 buildings was overwhelming before FMX. It is so much easier having a software solution that provides reminders, calendars, work request tickets, inventory, and reporting all in one solution.

The calendar module and the preventative maintenance module are very useful for staying on top of equipment issues in a very easy to use platform. The maintenance request module is very easy for all of my operators to accurately record their requests for help. The reporting module is very helpful when pulling reports for my upper management. Also, the FMX support staff is incredibly responsive and helpful!!

In the main calendar view module, there are no notification icons to visually see that a new request has been added, modified, or responded too.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Colin! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! It is so exciting to know that you are such a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use when organizing your equipment items. Thank you for the suggestion for FMX to add notifications to the calendar view regarding new and modified requests. I would be happy to pass this request along to our development team! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Anthony
Facilities Manager in VS
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Simplified productivity

5,0 7 jaar geleden

The software is incredibly easy to use, and the customization is virtually limitless. Our program simply provided FMX an approximation of what we wanted to do, how we wanted to use the software, they plugged all the information in and we were up and running in no time. Before FMX, we averaged about 45-50 work orders and requests per month, with approximately 7-10 of those being unnecessarily submitted. After FMX, we average 75-80 work orders per month, with each being fundamental to the success of our program, and each being completed in a timely fashion. FMX has organized, simplified, and amplified our facilities productivity.

I guess I will say, the aspect of this product I like least is there is no way to have a running total of expenditures for each physical location that work has been performed on. To specify, although each request does allow the end user to add a total cost per work order, as an administrator, I cannot simply open a specific location and visually see a total amount spent for any given timeframe, e.g., $X/year, or $X/month, etc. Now that I have said this, I must admit, our program has only been using FMX full time for approximately 3 months, and it is very possible that my issue is in fact a non-issue. I simply haven't asked if it can be customized as such. Take this negative comment with a grain of salt.

Stephanie
Associate Director in VS

The Perfect Fit

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: FMX has provided the tracking system we needed and a communication piece that our users love. Users love this system for checking on status of orders or adding notes, photos, etc. Our overall experience has been excellent. The staff at FMX are friendly, helpful and, if any issues/questions arise, they quickly address the problem, which has been very few. I highly recommend FMX.

FMX is extremely easy and intuitive for our users which range from students to academic professionals. It is an excellent communication and tracking system that allows users to attach photos. As the system administrator, it is extremely easy to setup, maintain and add users, especially since I'm not an IT professional.

There really isn't anything that we don't like about the system as it has been a perfect match for our needs.

Chad
Director of Facilities in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Good Value for Money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: FMX has enabled us to solve work flow tracking on our maintenance tasks. FMX has also helped us streamline our vehicle allocations through the transport request module. FMX has also helped us on our compliance with being able to ensure compliance related tasks are being done on time and then archived for easy access during audits.

Its easy to use and setup. It has a lot of features to fit many needs in an organization. The support is fantastic and they can assist in anything. It is very customizable and overall fairly easy to administer.

Not many cons, the largest one for me is there are a few areas that we just cannot customize to our liking, so we have learned to use the system the way it is. FMX is always making updates and improvements, so I expect some of these small specific changes I would like to see will be fixed in the near future.

Kyle
Systems Administrator in VS

Amazingly easy help desk for our IT and Maintenance departments

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software is incredible, the customer support is amazing, and I have nothing bad to say about it. There are areas that we haven't even used yet, but are expanding to, such as inventory.

We use this daily. It is extremely easy for users to submit requests, to update and assign them, and to pull reports to show our progress. Extremely user friendly. Amazing customer support! Every question we have had about the software has been answered quickly, and most often results in us getting more use out of it.

The software is so easy to use that we get way more Tech requests than we are able to resolve in a day!

Charlie
Clubhouse manager in VS

Nice program with easy to use features

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the fact that there are ways that we can customize the system to our property that make it more accurate for users.

The training of all the bells and whistles can be a challenge especially for new users, finding a place to start a new user to get them familiar can sometimes be tough given all that the program can do.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Charlie! Thank you for taking the time to write a review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use and customization options! I would love to chat with you a bit more about options for training sessions for new users, as well as getting you the right user training guides that will help to efficiently train and on board new users on your FMX site! I will be in touch shortly to discuss this further! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Cheryl
Facility Services Administrative Assistant in VS

For easy to use and the Customer Service is AWESOME!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use I can make basic changes myself If I need help there is always someone who can help me quickly They help me with information input

I can't think of anything that I don't like and if I do I just let them know and they normally fix it right then You should develop an app in the app store though

5 jaar geleden

Hi Cheryl! We really appreciate you taking the time to write such an outstanding review for FMX! It is so exciting to know that you are such a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use and feature request updates. We would love to know more about what features you are looking for in an APP that FMX does not currently offer you! We will be in touch shortly to discuss this further! Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!