Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Helpjuice

Kennisbanksoftware ontworpen om ondersteuning te verminderen. Volledig aan te passen aan je merk, inclusief analytics, Instant Intelligent Search, meerdere talen.

Meer informatie over Helpjuice

Hard to find something without messaging support.

Beoordelingen van Helpjuice

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Helpjuice heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 97 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Helpjuice eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (97)

Dan
Dan
Director Of Information Technology in VS
Groothandel, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Helpjuice Provides Knowledge Management with Great Features at a Reasonable Price!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The Helpjuice Team has been great to work with. The solution is easy to use, easy to maintain, and is extremely affordable.

Helpjuice is very easy to setup. It provides enterprise features like SSO, excellent user management, and incredible import tools. Their support Team is amazing. They themed our site from our external website as part of our trial and have answered every question we've had with lightening fast response times.

There's not much that I would consider a con. Category management is easy once you understand how it works, but it has some counter intuitive elements.

Jasmine
Product Support Manager in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Helpjuice overview is great, it could do with a few improvements which I have mentioned through-out the survey. Other than that, no complaints! The support team are epic, very quick to respond and they're always very clear.

The layout of helpjuice is easy to manage on the formatting side, the tools bars etc are very similar to work, so it's easy to navigate in that sense.

It would be good to be able to create our own filters in reporting, instead of having to export to narrow down the info, e.g - Find out how many articles a user has edited / created (without exporting) - See when an article as moved into another category - View different region articles in Insights without having to export and re-organise

Raychel
Knowledge Manager in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

We need to add more features

3,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Ease of use would be enhanced just by adding a search bar to an open article and Microsoft Word editing within the article.

clean design

Missing: Feedback option from internal users Start ratings from external users Font size choice or consistency Word type editing for articles Internal users favorites list Internal users search history Add links to jump to certain parts of articles ex: mobile vs PC Access to search bar when in an open article Video ability New article request function from user

Myr
Learning and Enablement Mgr in Argentinië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Easy to manage and outstanding customer care and support.

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Excellent experience. A team you can count on.

Helpjuice is a software that is incredibly easy to get used to, to manage and customize. The support from the team who helps with customizations requests is super kind and expedite. If you know something about web design, most of the customizations you can manage by yourself. If you don´t they can assist you. You can start from a template, and if your later discover it is not really the best, you can ask for help and quickly get it changed by their team. Very happy to have chosen Helpjuice.

There are a few edition features for articules that are still not available. Formatting tables or copying and pasting styles are not yet there, but we trust these are upcoming improvements. Same case with Jira integration, which is in plans.

Telecommunicatie, 501-1.000 werknemers

Helpjuice review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

We use our KB to help the call center agents follow processes and answer questions the customers may have. With Helpjuice, it has been a lot easier for the agents to navigate and find the information they need the first time. Editors can make one article and allow specific sections to be seen by the correct channels.

Zendesk integration and Chrome extension needs to be updated.

Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers

One of the best easy-to-use software for knowledge base management

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: The overall experience was excellent and smooth, and their support team was very proactive. This will be excellent software for collaboration activities.

I like the most that their customer service was very proactive and quick when I booked a demo with them. I wanted to get up to speed with their software and start using it proactively. I had already heard/read a lot of good reviews about them, and want to use it as a knowledge base for my team.Another excellent feature they provide is managing multiple versions of a single document, which is very effective when working collaboratively. One of their best features is that they store backups of every document in the cloud, and can be easily restored in case of theft, deletion, etc. I have never really seen such technical features in other similar software.Moreover, they provide a very clean UI and easy to identify tools.

I did not like that it took me time to understand their different templates like troubleshooting, interlinking, analytical reports, etc. However, their customer service team took the time to understand my requirements and advised me with some excellent templates that made my work really easy.

Andrew
Technical Support LEad in Canada
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Helpjuice is a Knowledge Base Champion!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We are aiming to reduce duplicate questions and topics for support and provide an easy to use option for our customers to find answers to widely asked questions. Helpjuice has made this possible and done so in a way that was easy to implement and maintain.

We love the searchability, the ease of category management and the article editor. The ability to request customization is highly favored and Helpjuice has met all of requests swiftly and perfectly. The Article Planner makes it easy to understand what customers are not finding and how to better title or write articles for customers.

The article export could be improved to make it easier to mass export articles into indiviudal documents and also exporting in word docs would be nice too!

Trisha
Tech Support Team Lead in VS
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

HelpJuice- a win win for any sized business!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, HelpJuice has always been a positive experience with no downtime at all. They have always returned my inquiries in a very timely manner and if there may be something I asked that hasn't been developed, HelpJuice has pointed me to their 'feedback' page so I don't have to find it myself. Great team- thank you HelpJuice!

Very easy to use, excellent editor, great value for the money, ability to customize the 'theme' to your liking.

-Not able to download or obtain an entire PDF for an entire Category (only individual Articles). However, I did submit this request to HelpJuice as an idea for them to consider in the future. -Inability to highlight the searched term(s) after the search when clicking to go into the resulting articles that contain said searched term(s)

Gaby
Gaby
Product Manager in Israël
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Best knowledge base tool I could find!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our main with our previous knowledge base was the difficulty to find a relevant article and the general layout and design of the tool. With Helpjuice we get a state-of-the-line dynamic search engine that swiftly displays relevant results. Helpjuice comes with multiple themes which you can use and in case you would like to customize the look of the theme, you can do that by yourself or ask the help of Helpjuice's design team.

They also provide full customization service to change the look of the knowledge base per your product's design.

Admin dashboard could a few more features and tweaks (but Helpjuice offers to customize the admin screens as well!)

Marco
Marco
Director of Customer Experience in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Great first impression

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team is outstanding. There is no back and forth. They understand the issue you describe and they fix it. Their customization services aer fast and reliable.

It's so easy to customize by having direct access to the HTML and CSS files in addition to the themes/templates they provide. You can build a complex solution and integrate email support, SSO, subdomains, etc. or a very basic knowledge base.

We've been live for just a few days and haven't faced any challenge other than having to learn how to use a new tool.

Tara
Sr. Technical Team Lead in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Really Good!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A nice userfriendly knowledgebase that my entire team can contribute to.

The software is really easy to use and navigate. I love how sleek the reports are as well as the weekly report of our sites health. Overall it's a huge improvement from our last knowledgebase hosted in salesforce

Support was a little slow to respond, it took roughly 4 days to get an initial response for an easy how-to. Sometimes the article formats look different from when you're editing it and from when you publish it. I would recommend to customers to keep the format as simple as possible. The other cons are just minor software enhancements like dynamic reporting but nothing has been a blocker or critical issue so far!

7 jaar geleden

Hi Tara, Thanks for the kind review. I'm very sorry it took so long for a response in that one instance! I really feel bummed out about that, as it really never happens. Thanks again for being a customer & for your kind review Emil Hajric, CEO of Helpjuice.com

Marty
VP of Customer Success in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Very quick to setup, responsive team to assist in loading and customizing your KB.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Customer service agent was very helpful in getting things setup. He answered all of our questions and assisted us in loading our existing help documents. It has a good interface with Salesforce and creating new content is very intuitive and quick.

I would like to see an improved Salesforce integration to be more native and through the App Exchange. It would be great to also see this being Lightning-enabled.

6 jaar geleden

Hi Marty, Thanks for your review -- we are happy to Frontsteps onboard, as a customer. We're indeed a small team of 12 people, and have been doing Enterprise Knowledge Base software for over 7 years. Nothing pains me more when customers look at our strength and take it as a weakness. We've personally made sure we implement as many requests as you have asked for, and have made sure your customer experience is as small & cozy as it can be -- something you cannot get at our competitors.

Kelly
Manager of Customer Success in VS
, 51-200 werknemers

Article management and knowledge base

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Thanks for the awesome product guys! The first of my two main feature requests is the ability to make a draft version of an already published article. Example: I have a published article and I want to plan for an upcoming feature change. I'd like to edit all of the articles this feature is mentioned in before the day the feature launches so that I can just push the changes live on that day. The new article would be linked as a draft version of the published articles so that when it goes live, it just replaces the live article. The second of my two requests is that your help page be a little more fleshed out. For example, I recently found that you do have the ability to nest content or articles within other articles. Which I think is awesome. But I didn't realize you had this because I searched your knowledge base and was unable to find anything about it there. Thanks!

Clean design. Easy to navigate.

Hard to find something without messaging support.

Austin
VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Helpjuice has fit our internal knowledge base needs

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our company was in the market for an internal knowledge base solution that would provide the features and design that an ordinary shared drive or wiki site couldn't provide. This software has increased our employee productivity by giving them direct access to the resources they need...fast! The best part is we are able to monitor what resource pages are receiving the most traffic, which ones could use a boost and even solicit ideas for content that doesn't exist yet. The Helpjuice team has been great about helping us design our site to fit our needs. As with everything there have been a few minor bumps, but they have addressed them and continue to roll out new features and functionality that make this software extremely valuable to our company. My advice to anyone looking at Helpjuice as a potential solution - take the opportunity to allow them to walk you through their software and check out a few of their client sites. Helpjuice isn't a cookie cutter solution, they will tailor it to the look and feel you need. That being said, it's most helpful if you go in with a clear vision of what you want to achieve and they will help you get there.

Thank you, Austin!

Taylor
IT Support Ops Supervisor in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Helpjuice KB Software Review

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our experience with Helpjuice has been fantastic from the trial phase to fully implementing the software.

The searchability is fantastic, the more you type in the search bar the more refined your results. The analytics and reporting are extremely helpful! It allows you to monitor which users are accessing which articles. You can report on which articles are used the most and even how long they are viewed for.

Importing data into Helpjuice can be tricky at times, but Helpjuice overs a import team so we have utilized them to bring our data into the software.

Ryan
Power Platform Developer in VS
Overheidsadministratie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Documentation Wiki for government IT department

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has become a one stop shop for all our internal documentation.

Ease of use for creating and updating documentation for IT processes. Simple enough to use that functional users can create documentation, and fast enough that documents get created.

Pasting word docs into editor sometimes loses images, formatting.

Cooper
VS

The best Knowledge Base around

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Although we've only just started, building our new Knowledge Base in Helpjuice has already been an absolute dream. The backend is easy to navigate and the editor is simple and straightforward, yet far more robust than our previous KB solution... embedding videos and gifs has added a whole new element to our content! There aren't enough characters allowed in this review to fully encapsulate all of the great features available, so check them out for yourself! Beyond the tool itself, which we're absolutely loving, the communication and support from the Helpjuice team is top-notch. They have been more than willing to ensure that our KB is customized to perfection. I would highly recommend that any company building a new Knowledge Base from scratch or refreshing their existing Knowledge Base use Helpjuice to do so.

7 jaar geleden

Thanks for the kind words, Cooper!

Tyler
Tyler
Director Of Client Services in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Excellent Knowledge Base Platform

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a very easy transition. From migrating our content to their extremely quick and reliable support, we've had an excellent experience so far.

It is extremely customizable. We have strict brand rules we have to follow and Helpjuice allowed us to make all the customizations we needed.

The ability to edit articles from their published URL. I believe this is actively being worked on.

Kavya
Solutions Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Best knowledge base platform

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It saves a lot of human resources and time-efforts to manage a single knowledge base.
Easy collaboration, sharing and editing articles

Knowledge management is easy, and segregating articles is at ease.

UI can be improved a bit more, editing text has multiple options and the icons can be confusing.

Jacob
Jacob
Manager, Client Support in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, great service, worked for exactly what we needed it for.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Service has been responsive and excellent. Helped us make updates, and the software is also very easy to use with many features. Best available Knowledge Base for the money

None that I can think of, I was looking for a knowledge base only, many other companies have many extras that I don't need.

Charlie
Charlie
Sales Operations Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Helpjuice is great!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As close to perfect as you can get!

The team at Helpjuice was amazingly helpful!

I don't have any negatives about Helpjuice. It is an overall amazing product.

Rodney
Contact Center Manager in VS
Verzekeringen, 201-500 werknemers

Awesome All Around For Our Insurance Contact Center

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: we have had 4 star customer service and we use this product daily. this will help to save us hours per day looking for information

ease of use, customer service, it met all of our needs

I wish that there were prefilled questions and answers. simple questions

Steve
Criminal Defense Attorney in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers

Zendesk to Helpjuice for knowledge base excellence

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I left Zendesk for other apps. For the knowledge base, I switched to Helpjuice, which specializes in that sort of thing. I like it. It enables me to have more than two levels of organization, to have articles in more than one place, to get feedback from users without their having to sign in, and lets me have authorless articles from the perspective of the viewer. Plus, the search functionality is better and faster. There are some things I miss, like the ability to edit articles from the article page itself, but Helpjuice appears to be responsive and fast to make changes in response to critical feedback. They don't make me feel like I'm a nuisance. They make me feel like I am helping them to build a better app.

Thanks Steve!

Gelu
CTO in Nieuw-Zeeland
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Helpjuice for Insightful.Mobi

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Easy to use, self explanatory menu options, useful help

We have no complaints so far, maybe as a feature (not a dislike) the ability to create our own themes

Stephen
Owner in Bosnië en Herzegovina

Personalized support, importing and customization FREE within 24 hours

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I accidentally discovered Helpjuice when I was searching for Zendesk alternative. Their website didn't promise a lot but I decided to register there. I got all my content imported within 24 hours. And where I was amazed was that they converted my own PSD file to real knowledge base also under 24 hours. These guys are amazing. Highly recommending Helpjuice as alternative to such a bad Zendesk and as alternative to Desk.com.

9 jaar geleden

Hey Stephen, glad to have you as customer. Thank you kindly for your review!