Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Yonyx

Beslissingsboomgestuurde interactieve handleidingen die op de meeste CRM-systemen kunnen worden aangesloten. Volg bedrijfsprocessen op een interactieve manier.

Meer informatie over Yonyx

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent. The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

If the administrator has not set it up properly, there can be broken links, and then you are left without a place to go.

Beoordelingen van Yonyx

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Yonyx heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 236 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Yonyx eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (236)

Wes
Wes
Product Support Engineer
Machinebouw, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Providing Self-Service to our Dealer Network

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Yonyx to provide troubleshooting and start-up assistance of our products to our dealers. While we have manuals, documentation, procedures, etc, it works so well to let our people "choose" what they need help with. And without needing to flip pages back and forth in a manual as they progress (we all know how that is "go to page 9, and it says go to page 112, which may take you to another page, okay now where was I?", instead "BOOM" we take them directly to answers they want and quick back click, they continue onward. Yonyx has been more than just an external guide for my company, it is a training tool. Instead of doing lecture and powerpoints, I open up our Yonyx guides and use them as well, as they have more incorporated photos than my manuals do. And again, why flip back and forth through a technical manual, when a Yonyx page can provide "choices" for answers, and in one click, take you to it. When I first looked around for some type of Online Flowcharting, I was surprised at all the flowchart software, but so limited on something that I could use for our network to provide an easy interactive decision flowchart tool to create easy and quick hyperlink web pages. Yonyx is a great tool for providing easy Interactive Flow Charting. They have the best auto expanding decision map view that I have seen. No, trying to create a flow map on your own. Add more decisions, statements, and Yonyx adjusts the map for you. No clutter. Overall, I have been very happy with the ease of creating some lengthy guides.

While many of my dealers would like an "App", for offline usage, they forget all the data involved which could make for a big download. Being "cloud" based, it is easy for me to change information and the next time they use the guide, it is "up to date" and not using old information by accident.

Would be nice to add "scoring" as I have seen, for feedback or using to provide an answer for a tally. I could use this for a teaching or quiz versus paper copies or using something like surveymonkey.

Tonia
Vice President in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

One of the best business decisions we have made in 26 years!

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My onboarding with [sensitive content hidden] has been the best onboarding experience anyone could ask for, he is extremely knowledgeable, problem solver, patient and an excellent teacher!

We can be consistent in what should be said to our clients with customized decisions tree scripts. I can take my 21 year of experience and troubleshoot the problem with Yoynx decision trees to help our staff answers questions with out management. It can be customized for almost an application you can conceive. We will also be integrating with Striven software for smoother customer service experience.

Just started using Yonyx non that I can see right now.

Filipe
Co-Owner in Portugal
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 2-10 werknemers

Effective tool for managing, sharing and utilizing knowledge

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Yonyx has facilitated real-time knowledge sharing. Has given the best experience in this sector.

In a world where information is abundant and knowledge is power, having the best knowledge software is a huge step. Enhancing existing strategies is made possible with Yonyx in the bid to achieving professionalism. I have used it in identification, capturing, evaluation and sharing knowledge and information assets which are key to better decisions. It is easy to work with and acts as a multidisciplinary platform.

With AI technology, accuracy is improved and every insights generated has yielded good results. I cannot complain.

Victoria
CSR in VS
Vastgoed, 10.000+ werknemers

review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

That it works most of the time on a daily basis

That it isn't consistently working well.

Reactie Yonyx

2 jaar geleden

Dear Victoria We appreciate your feedback and would like to understand your concerns. I'd appreciate if you could reach out to me at my email - so that we can setup a zoom meeting.

Narasimha Rao
Director in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers

Yonyx for contact center

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Guided call flow is a great help for my agents when taking calls. While Yonyx helping in proper flow, it is also helping in many places decision taking is critical. It has reduced tremendous amount of effort in daily activities.

I faced a bit challenge when I am trying to format text in reference guides. It took lot of time for me to select each word or sentence and select required formatting. I think it may be helpful in making it little easier. Also, it would be great help if Yonyx can integrate with microsoft power apps.

Shubhashish
Sr. Dir.
Informatiediensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Must have side-arm to reduce variation across thousands of decisions

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The team is supportive and knowledgeable, they have always helped in times of need.

- Easy to setup and customize - User friendly authoring and change options - Standard reports are quickly available

- Advanced reporting needed some customization work

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Truly trustworthy and Secure tool. You should try Yonyx.

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Fantastic tool. Commendable experience. I look forward to applying it more and more on my work. Good work.

Yonyx has helped me grow my organization. It has been a partner in so many ways. It is user-friendly and easy to use. I have improved on my telemarketing tactics and overall quality of services is commendable. I have confidence on whatever decisions I make as a CEO. Yonyx has purely good intentions on inspiring and growing businesses. Try it.

None in my experience. I have not experienced the bad side of Yonyx if any. I like it.

Ken
Ken
Technical Writer in VS
Computernetwerken, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Troubleshooting Tool

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Yonyx since 2015 in an ongoing capacity. I enjoy working in it and it's helped create a lot of integral guides for our internal employees.

Ease of use and their willingness to explain their product and make effective changes when necessary.

They normally fulfill my requests and I have no issues at this time.

Kim
Kim
Sr. processor in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

happy Customer

5,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: This product has made us more resourceful and proficient.

Very user friendly and efficient to use. The support was very useful and able to always help.

The process was smooth and no problems. Right now, I don't have any negative thing to say about the company.

Nicolas
Senior Tech Support in Canada
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 11-50 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Winning with Yonyx team!

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: INCREDIBLE.
Will recommend again.
Sales and tech support team are the best we had for a long time!

Clearly found myself easily between the flow chart programming and system. The team is just incredible! Our account manager is gold, tech support work fast and made is all easier for us.

Yonyx system itself work pretty great! The saleforces integration for the Yonyx-to-case is a bit native, and salesforce does not allow everything we wanted. Still happy about what we got

Douglas
Performance & Content Manager in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

Really good product that just keeps getting better

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once I've learned the program, mostly through trial-and-error, I've come to find it simple to use and implement. I appreciate the additions being made and the personal support provided by the company to introduce those new features. The program is solid, and has so many possibilities if integrated well with the infrastructure of a company. I wouldn't want to attempt to do what we do without it.

Yonyx is a simple program that proves to be mostly intuitive to use. Creating new guides is quick and easy. Adding various pieces to those guides isn't difficult. I appreciate the support provided when issues come up. I like the continual innovation and improvements made while I've used the product.

A better training or a robust manual would greatly improve the experience. There are plenty of features, but it's not clear how they should always be used nor is there a reliable reference to go to after the feature has been introduced. As well, the program is linear when building out which means everything is locked together and makes it difficult to revise or rearrange something in the middle of a guide.

Aaron
Sales Consultant in VS
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Great user experience

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good experience, fast to load and submit entries.

Having the script right in the CRM to access easily.

There was an issue in which the script would reload to the beginning whenever I would edit something on an account in Salesforce, but this has since been fixed.

Brooklyn
Operations Analyst in VS
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers

Multipurpose Tool

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Reactie Yonyx

4 jaar geleden

Dear Brooklyn Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Great platform. Super user friendly!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Before Yonyx was implemented we had to flip through a paper script which was very frustrating cause sometimes you would have to flip back and forth from page to page and get completely lost. With Yonyx our script automatically pulls up the correct info that we need and has tabs to take you step by step. It made my job so much easier and more efficient. I LOVE Yonyx and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a fast and easy system to increase their productivity.

Maybe some sub tabs. Sometimes I click on the wrong tab and would like it to go back to a certain point I was at in the script, instead of having to keep clicking backwards.

Kantoorbenodigdheden, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

A great tool for self service.

5,0 6 jaar geleden

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Sandra
Customer service agent in VK
Internet, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

Useful Database for tech calls

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Good - I was able to read it and give accurate advice to the customers when they called in with an internet issue

Its easy to catalogue instructions which are easy to access during a call to a customerWe can access the instructions to set up a modem or troubleshoot internet issues with the customerThe user can access documents with graphics and text and these can be copied and emailed to the customer

A better string search options that looks at the whole text of a document rather than just the titles

TaLina
Broker Representative in VS
Vastgoed, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Yonyx Review

4,0 vorig jaar

Its a smooth system that easily allows me to complete my job functions each day.

Sometimes there can be technical issues.

Oscar
agent in Portugal
Computernetwerken, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls. Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions. the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Vastgoed, 201-500 werknemers

Great Tool

4,0 6 jaar geleden

We stopped printing our script materials. We are able to change the scripting for our teams literally in real time. The notes for our agents get auto populated with information based on responses.

There are a few user administration points that are just odd to deal with but nothing unmanageable. In general the user administration portal is a little frustrating to navigate through, but you don't need to interact with it often.

Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Pritam
Customer Service Associate in India
Telecommunicatie, 10.000+ werknemers

One of the best software for end user and for content management

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to access the information. User friendly. Easy to adapt to the software.

1) The usage of yonyx for the end user is very simple and systematic.2) Content quality and content management experience is great.3) Easy access is one of its prime features. The scope of content moderation is fantastic.4) Content management, ease of adaptability of this software is great.5) It is a value for money experience for the end user.

1) Color scheme, choice of schematic or diagram is available for users.2) Choice of text style and font size or diagram is available for users.2) The content selection process or content disposal process could have been in the flow chart or diagram. It would look better.

Sandy
LOA in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

The scripting center is very user friendly

5,0 2 jaar geleden

The scripting center is very user friendly and self explanatory. I like that I can request changes right on the platform.

The input field is required. I think this is probably an admin thing but I don't like the fact that some of the input field is required. I just put an X or ? in those fields sometimes.

Ismael
DSCA in VS
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

I use Yonix everyday and helps me stay on track when the client gets off topic.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

What I like most about Yonix is that it is easy to use.

The only thing I do not like about Yonix is that it freezes some times.

Kumaresan
coding in India
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 501-1.000 werknemers

Coding

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Easy navigation for access denial reason

low information only carried, Need some brief explanation about search

belen
assistent customer service in Portugal
Telecommunicatie, 2-10 werknemers

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.