Over TheraNest

Software voor EPD/EDP en therapienotities voor praktijken van elke omvang in de geestelijke gezondheidszorg. Veel functies en rapporten. Eenvoudig te gebruiken. Gratis uit te proberen.

Meer informatie over TheraNest

I liked that I was able to submit insurance simply and quickly, with claims accepted and paid in a reasonable time frame.

It's been a little confusing as a supervisor and administrator for my employees to be able to see what notes they have completed and what is yet to be done.

Beoordelingen van TheraNest

Waar voor je geld

TheraNest heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 842 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je TheraNest eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (842)

Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Owner, Therapist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

All-in-one platform that's perfect for my small private practice!

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My business is very part-time on the side, and I didn't have time or resources for some of the other options that are on the market. TheraNest gave me everything I needed to run my practice easily, efficiently, and professionally.

It's simple to use and has everything you need to make your small private practice run. The customer support is AMAZING! I've never had a question or concern that wasn't quickly resolved by their great team.

I would like to see the TeleHealth screen be bigger. This is a work in progress since this is a newly added feature.

3 jaar geleden

Melissa we are so glad to hear that TheraNest is making a difference for your business! We can't wait to see how your business grows!

Micheal frances S.
Micheal frances S.
Owner in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Theranest lies about their customer service

4 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: From time to time, I was able to break through to their "upper management" and was told they really care about me and my clients and my ability to deliver therapy to those in need. This too turned out to be a falsity. The decision to cut me out was born of my holding them to their word about live customer service. I have requested to speak to the business owner, but so far, the coward has not had the necessary honor to call a fellow business person to discuss this travesty. I am considering legal action against this company to recoup the money it will cost me to take down my data from Theranest and use another competitive software. THEY ARE POISON. Stay away from them.

It's a comprehensive program that handles most aspects of the claim processing we all need in a busy practice. They SAY they offer live customer service when a user runs into questions about how to use the program. That is why I chose them over Simple Practice, which offers NO live customer service. The reality is when you are in need of an answer on how to use an aspect of the program, you must leave a message on a voice mail. They will call you back when it's convenient for them to do so - and that's never when I need an answer. I do all of my claims submissions myself and I'm a fairly intelligent and computer literate user. This is a complex, intricate software with may nuances in use. My time is limited, and so it doesn't work for me to have to wait for an answer until it's convenient for them to call me back.

Simply put, they lie about their live customer service. Their training videos are convoluted, not well-produced and hard to follow in terms of content. I spent countless hours and significant money to make the transfer over to Theranest, and when I held them to account for their promised and not delivered live customer service they CANCELLED MY ACCOUNT! This has caused me undue stress and dollars...and they have been very callous and offered no-compromise position. I complained too much, and therefore, they got rid of me! Nice!

3 jaar geleden

We value feedback from all of our customers and use that feedback so that we can continuously improve. While we believe TheraNest offers best-in-class customer service, we know every user has different needs for their practice. We at TheraNest work tirelessly to meet our customers' expectations each and every day.

Melissa N.
Therapist in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Easy for a busy woman to use

5 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I love that Theranest makes it easy for me to spend less time writing notes and more time spending time with the clients I work with. Note-writing is simple because of the ability to copy from previous notes and quickly change any parameters that changed in this particular session. Some clients don't change much in certain areas from session to session so it would be a waste of time to rewrite or re-click the data that is consistent. It is easy to look at previous notes so I can review my cases as needed to be a good and consistent therapist. It's also good to have my treatment plan referenced in each note if I need it. Billing is simple from my end as a therapist working with an admin team. This is a platform that takes therapists' needs and workday requirements into perspective. And again, the less time I spend on it, the better.

The software almost always works, but one technical problem interfered with my ability to label two notes with the correct day once, which is honestly not too bad in comparison to any other experience I've had with other platforms (Kareo, etc). The problem was resolved within one week, appropriate notifications of progress on the issue were made, and it hasn't happened again.

Beth W.
Director in VS

Terrible Bugs and Misrepresentation of Software

1 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It's been a HUGE headache. They consistently overpromise and underdeliver.

It has so many bugs that it is hard to find much to like other than the cost. I do like that it is priced by client rather than by therapist.

SO MANY bugs that make working with the software on a day to day basis very difficult. Managed billing was TERRIBLE. They caused our practice to have 30k in outstanding claims in 2 months. NOTHING was paid. And then when I asked to discontinue the service, they stopped responding. We took over billing and they charged us over $600 in one month for work that WE DID.

Kelli K.
Claims Specialist in VS

Becoming More Well Rounded All The Time

4 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Both administration and clinicians love the features that are available for their use in TheraNest based on their roles in our company. The chat feature is a favorite for both because it helps the front office staff reach out to providers when their current clients are running over the appointment time and the next client is in the waiting room, without interrupting the current client's time.

I honestly hated the accounting side of TheraNest when I started using it in 2019 because there were so many CMS HCFA1500 permanencies in place once a note was signed, that creating claims and invoicing without having to have a provider un-sign and re-sign a note was difficult. The TheraNest team has made remarkable advancements in being able to customize claims and invoices while maintaining the integrity of the medical record.

Quentin E.
President/CEO in VS

Great software for small Agency

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: We are very pleased with the product and look forward to continued use.

The ease and completeness of the software for our employees. We are a small behavioral health agency so we needed a software in which our employees would be comfortable in it's use. It has surpassed our expectations. It is in daily use and I believe the employee use it more that our past software because of the ability to quickly complete progress notes.

I only thing that comes to mind would be the ability to change some of the drop downs to add additional info.

Jennifer S.
Psychotherapist/Business Owner in VS

Without Theranest I'd be lost

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Theranest makes running the practice overall more efficient. It's easy to use, easy to train others, has great support and educational resources about its many features, and most important, we are getting a great reliable, great program for an affordable rate!

The feature of Calendar and Patient Scheduling is absolutely wonderful and makes keeping track of appointments so efficient and reliable. I really value the Reminder Call features. The Patient Portal really allows my clients to handle their bills so easily. Much quicker payments!

Nothing to like the least of. Can't complain.

Esther C.
Founder, Music Therapist in VS

Still the Best

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very positive - I recently signed up for TheraNest with my second practice.

Smooth integration of appointments, charting, and billing. Love the reports (so does my CPA) and user friendly interface. They are constantly adding new features and making improvements.

Downloaded invoices/notes are prohibitively large files. This makes them difficult to send through email.

Sonya F.
Mental Health Therapist in VS

All-inclusive and Easy to Use

5 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Very good experience and looking forward the future with TheraNest!

Easy to use, customizable, all-inclusive, and always updating and adding new features.

Would like for even more ability to customize the layout and wordage on the initial diagnostic interview/intake assessment form and to have the ability to auto populate from intake forms completed by patient via the client/patient portal.

Lenore H.
Licensed Mental Health Clinician in VS

The ease of TheraNest

5 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I love that I can do all my billing in TheraNest and I do not need to use an outside provider.

I love that it is very easy to learn and navigate. I also value that when I am uncertain about something I can reach out and always get assistance very quickly.

The only con I have found is when the system is not running correctly. It will freeze per say and usually I do not receive any notice of when it happened or when it will be fixed.

Psychologist in VS

from Great to Bad Greedy

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I really liked theranest. I probably would have continued to use it because it was easy. I recommended it to my colleagues and some of them had signed up to it too! But it became too money hungry, too fast. Thanks for a bunch of other providers who made a Facebook group for this purpose only, some took the lead to try to talk with management...and that's that. So many providers switched to another EHR, and finally I did too. Normally, I don't write reviews but It was ethically and morally unacceptable, this left many providers to either pay the fees, use another software and pay that too or cut back on telehealth at a time when everyone was hurting financially. I think theranest would be good if you only plan to have a couple of clients and only use basic notes/assessments. Otherwise, you will find yourself paying fee increases often.

I've used this EHR since for about 5 years when I started my practice. I liked that it was simple: 1) The scheduler was easy to use, the notes were straightforward, the submitting of claims was a breeze. 2)I also liked that they have an app to download on your phone and clients would tell me it was easy for them to log on using their phones. 3)I also liked the simplicity of the calendar and the ability to print reports, client lists, etc. 4) Not sure if they were starting off as a new business at that time, but customer service was so responsive and seemed to care. 5)As I transitioned out of this platform, I really liked that they actually updated the ability to download complete files into one PDF!

Over the years it went from amazing to poor for a couple of reasons: 1) the customer service is really slow, it can take up to 2 days to resolve a simple issue or concern 2)You are able to create your own notes template, assessment templates, BUT if you do, these will not integrate with the rest, what do I mean? If you create your own custom, this does not work and you have to do all the steps each time. Oh, and when you download files, any custom templates, don't download with the rest of the file. You have to do it individually, for each client... 3)Telehealth is so bad. Either I would disconnect or my clients would disconnect for unknown reasons, so I just switched to Doxy for FREE. 4)They keep raising their fees! I understand that all business raise fees, but it seemed to be every so often. New feature, new fee. New feature, new issue to troubleshoot. 5) Last year, they sent emails asking providers to sign a BAA...I signed one in 2016, when I signed up, were they misplaced? I don't know, I had no answer to this, I didn't sign it, I had an old one in my files. 6) during the start of the pandemic, they raised their fees! For example from $10/month unlimited, to Standard Users: $12 / month for up to 30 one-hour sessions", each additional hour $1. (I have the emails too!) It seemed very unethical and poorly timed. I finally decided to download every single PDF client chart and switched.

Shea H.
LPC-A in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Easy to Use and Affordable-Great for LPC-A or Intern Level Therapists

5 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I only used my trial version for about half of the time before I went ahead and subscribed to the full version. This is by far the best EHR for my needs! I also can't say enough good things about the customer service!

I tried several different software systems prior to finding Theranest. All the other softwares systems were made for Therapist who had their own practices, or for Practice Groups. I needed a compliant EHR that would allow me to store my client notes, and allow for my supervisor to review and co-sign with ease. I kept running in to EHR's that would charge extra for my supervisor to be added as staff, or would force me to use unnecessary features before I could create my client's progress notes. I also love that Theranest allows for some modifications to help fit my needs better during use. I also love the option to add the Wiley Planner and Progress Notes plan so you can have the Wiley Planner at your fingertips with drop-down boxes. (I have not been able to subscribe yet, but it is a cool option). I also cannot say enough about the customer service. I have received nothing but quick responses, and personalized help when needed. I had the pleasure of working with Allen Chew to help answer my questions via phone and email, so ask for him if you can!

At first, there was a slight issue with being an admin and a therapist under the same sign-in. I was told I would need two different logins, but I figured it out where I was able to keep my same login. So far I have not come across any issues with doing it that way. Also, I do come across a lot of boxes/fields that I do not need in my notes or intake documentation that I wish I could delete. I can easily skip these unused boxes, so it's not a big deal.

Amy H.
Owner/Therapist in VS

Recent Failures

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you asked a few days ago I would have said it’s pretty decent but in recent changes they lack integrity and are taking advantage of customers in a pandemic. Not a company I want to be a part of anymore. Regardless of some great features I would look elsewhere.

I have used Theranest since it was a new company. In the beginning the customer service was wonderful. The look is clean and user friendly and they have great tools and tutorials. They offer a wide variety of services.

I liked most things up until this year. Their customer service has been spotty this year and I was giving a little grace due to COVID but have learned that they were bought by another company in Feb of this year and that has brought about the change. Their telehealth option has been reasonably priced and has worked fairly well with the occasional glitches- it could use some improvements but 8/4/20 they sent an email stating that they are raising the telehealth fees for anyone seeing more than 30 clients a month by about 400% and raising their already high credit card rates fairly significantly. In an email I was basically told by their customer service rep that my business wasn’t that important to them.

Kelley O.
Co-Owner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 2-10 werknemers

Incredibly happy and satisfied that we switched to Theranest!

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Exceptional. Our journey started with their [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who did an exceptional job explaining what Theranest would provide and how the system works. My big issue is customer service, if it involves a client's experience, whether its billing or telehealth assistance. When I have occasionally come upon a problem (which sadly is often user error....me...), I have gotten prompt response and excellent customer service. ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]? Amazing. And those articles by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], so helpful) . We are delighted with the switch.

I love the clean interface and the ease of use this product provides. As someone who is not particularly technically savvy, this was an easy platform to learn and to teach. Secondly, and VERY important to me, the customer service is exceptional. They respond in good time, and they are incredibly helpful when they do. Its worth mentioning, that often I'm sending in a request for help at the end of my day, knowing that I won't hear back until tomorrow. While I usually loathe being referred to an article to address a problem, the articles they provide are exceptionally written, and give clear concise STEPS to resolve an issue. (Kudos to their writer, who is worth her weight in gold). So I can say we are extremely happy that we switched to Theranest.

I haven't found any yet. We've had this for 6 months and nothing has happened that is problematic. In fact, its been a pleasure learning and working with the system and the Theranest Team. (And they are a TEAM) [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] particularly is phenomenal. I even like the bot system that does the initial chat space! I usually hate that but its SO effective.

Nick S.
Office Manager in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great practice management software with excellent support team

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: TheraNest's telehealth video chat platform really saved my practice when we had to move our sessions online during the CoVID 19 pandemic. My counselors didn't miss a beat switching to telehealth because TheraNest was already ready for us to make the switch. TheraNest already had the system ready for us.
And it was super easy to use! All our clients had to do was click a link and follow two prompts. That's it! Most everyone got it right away.
To say that I'm happy with TheraNest is an understatement. It's a great product at a very fair price.

TheraNest is really easy to use and takes care of everything my practice requires. TheraNest is truly a one-stop shop. I really like how TheraNest handles the credit card processing, scheduling, and reminders. And it's reasonably priced. TheraNest also has an excellent support staff. I can't underscore that enough. TheraNest has an excellent support staff. There are detailed, step-by-step instructions for everything in, on, and about TheraNest, but if I need to speak with an actual human all I have to do is start a live chat by hitting the icon at the bottom of the screen. TheraNest also listens to its customers. It's constantly improving the website to make it more user friendly. It's been impressive to see how TheraNest has grown and improved every month since my practice signed up with it over 6 years ago.

I don't really have any complaints about TheraNest.

2 jaar geleden

Nick we are extremely grateful to have such loyal customers like you. Thank you for the raving review! We look forward to continuing to serve you for many years to come!

Linda C.
Linda C.
Executive Director in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Works well but has limitations for large counseling programs

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This keeps our program running well and all the counselors can stay on top of their paperwork. It has it's limitations but it is working fine for us.

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use the basic functions. All our staff use it daily and generally can use all of the needed functions with limited training. The price is reasonable and the support is pretty good. They are friendly and understand the problem.

We have found several limitations for our counseling center: 1) we see multiple members in a family with different counselors. You cannot create more than one account with one email. So if there is only 1 parent and 2 children that need to be seen we need to be creative in how to get intake paperwork to them. 2) Some of the forms are not customizable. We tried to use our own Intake and Treatment Plans, but then none of it had interface with the other features, so we went back to using their forms, but they are not in the format we need for Medicaid and for our own needs. 3) we do assessments to track progress. They recently added a few basic standardized assessment tools, but we would prefer to use our own that we developed. So we need to use Survey Monkey for that function. Generally we would prefer a product we can tailor more to our program needs, but realize this would cost a lot more. So for the money, this is an adequate product for us.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Linda! Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that TheraNest is working for you with your large practice! We understand that the type of animal assisted therapy you provide comes with it's own unique needs, and while we offer some customization of our clinical documentations you are looking for more. Rest assured we are always working to improve upon our product and it's customer feedback like yours that helps us get there. Thank you for these suggestions!

Caitlin M.
Licensed Professional Counselor/Owner in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Motivated & Personalized Customer Service, User-friendly EHR that is likely to continue to improve

4 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall pretty great product and service and seems to be a company that is focused on development and growth of the product and customer service experience. I've listed the things I like the least but even after studying other options, haven't been compelled to switch. I'd recommend them.

customer service is great--they make updates every month makes billing insurance pretty easy standard superbills easy to produce and email to client store all client data in organized, accessible fashion can subscribe to small cost subscription (lower amount of active clients) Allows electronic paperwork completion for clients Integrated client schedule with insurance billing credit card capability

clients can complete paperwork electronically but there are some flaws--can't require client signature field so have to do work around; ideally this would offer more official signatures as often as needed (this is a big liability issue) secure messaging included but these conversations can't be added to the cart through a click and also copy and paste function is deactivated. secure messaging also not available to with non clients to share PHI for example with a medical provider. Some issues with superbills showing a balance in a confusing way; we can't reflect discounts which creates liability issues, we can't send these through secure message easily (only email) I've heard too many complaints about the video platform so am not using it (or paying for it) at this time cumbersome to upload documents to the chart (I haven't figured out how to skip step of saving to my computer first) Simple Practice seems to have them beat in two areas: In TheraNest, Can't require client to enter their cc information when they register electronically In TheraNest, Client self-scheduling is not user friendly so I don't offer it

2 jaar geleden

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Caitlin! It is customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon our product. We are glad to hear that with the help of our customer happiness team you've found insurance billing and clinical documentations a breeze!

Staff Therapist in VS

TheraNest for Small Group Private Practice

5 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I have truly valued using theranest for my work. It has been a wonderful system for practice management that I can do virtually everything I need to for my clinical practice. Once you’re familiar with the system, it is so easy to navigate through and complete the work in a timely manner. Although not without its frustrations, Theranest still has room to grow and develop. But I’m happy to wait along for the changes they have made.

TheraNest offers our practice the ability to effectively manage a caseload from all different sizes, and enables us to maintain confidentiality of patient information even across different users. I love that I don’t have to worry about someone else seeing the notes or appointment dates other than those who should. TheraNest’s template for progress notes, intakes, and treatment plans are super helpful in keeping me organized and making sure that I do not miss any information that needs to be documented. Additionally, I appreciate the software’s consistent updates that take into consideration feedback received from users like me. I was especially appreciative of their addition of separate gender identity and pronoun lines in the client details section.

Learning the software is difficult - wherein we notice a lot of people making errors in setting up appointments or being able to navigate through the site. We also find that few people use TheraNest the same way across the board, which creates some inconsistencies for us on billing and case management. Additionally, I have noticed minor fixes that could help to change the overall experience. For example, there’s no option for a user to cancel/change multiple appointments at one time; e.g., when a therapist is going out of town for a week. Also, there is no option to maintain a history of client demographic information, once you update the information (or the client does) it is gone. Lastly, there are seemingly no options to enter notes or addendums to notes that are signed or attached to a billed invoice. As a clinician, we notice mistakes at times and need to include additional comments like follow-ups with collaborative providers, client homework, etc. that would be best attached to the session note.

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We appreciate your feedback, and we certainly agree there is always room to grow and improve! It is valuable customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon the wonderful features we offer.

Char L.
Admin Assistant in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, 11-50 werknemers

Exactly what we needed for our needs

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Theranest has been very helpful to us for file storage purposes and the easy generation of therapy notes. We were having to deal with another therapy note writing system for our sister agency, and boy were they confusing and just not user friendly. It really made up appreciate what we have with Theranest. Their customer support section is great! Always friendly and helpful. They solved a very serious problem with our on-line usage of many webpages and the inability of being able to read PDF's for them all. It saved us a lot of time when they had the answer that everyone was asking when different programs didn't want to talk nicely to each other and function. It was a godsend! We are very happy with the service we have had!

It was easy to learn how to use the different functions that we needed. This system has a whole lot of uses but we do not use them all for our small company. What we do use has made document storage so much more easier than paper filing, and the versatility of being able to access it from other locations was a life saver for those late night calls from our employees needing to work. We could help them no matter what time of the day. They are constantly working to make improvements and add more functions.

Forms are not as customizable as we needed, but they are improving on this. My example would be when we would have to print up therapy notes for records release, the initial set up of their forms caused a simple checkbox note to print out to 4-5 pages of paper and in giant fonts! Yikes, that was a lot of waste just to have to fax client's records somewhere. Lots of trees went into those record releases, trust me. But Theranest listened to this and made the forms so that we could change how they printed. It was not picture perfect on some of them, but we were able to get down to 2-3 pages of printing!

2 jaar geleden

Thank you so much for this glowing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying TheraNest!

Kristi O.
Owner/Clinical Therapist in VS

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great EHR for a mental health group practice

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've been extremely happy since switching to TheraNest! It has streamlined our daily workflow and reduced time spent on many daily tasks from completion of clinical notes, sending invoices, collection of payment/client check in, accounts receivable and training current/new staff just to name a few. I've also received excellent customer support throughout the entire process from first inquiring about TheraNest to questions being answered the longer we work within it since fully switching over to it.

There are so many features I love about this software that benefit our therapists, admin staff, clients and myself in the role of owner such as handling the billing as well as setting up the software for my group practice. We were able to go almost fully paperless is one huge benefit. Intake forms/new client paperwork can be custom created & sent to clients via the Client Portal. Completed forms are uploaded directly into their case/e-chart. Clients also can see past & upcoming appts, update their insurance info & make payments in the Client Portal. Their payment history is accessible there too. Another feature that is a huge time saver is the assisted claims feature. ERA's are received into TN & are almost solely automatically posted to client accounts for you. No more logging into 7 different websites to access EOB's/ERA's. Other features we love are: two-way appt reminders via text (clients can confirm/cancel from texts & we receive those responses within TN), integrated credit card processing reducing check in times for clients & automatic payment collection due to securely store credit cards, Wiley treatment planner & progress notes, missing progress notes reports, online training videos and the UserVoice Forum. The TN development team regularly takes user feedback from the User Voice forum to continually make improvements to the software/features offered. I wish I had switched to TheraNest so much sooner from the archaic EHR I had been using for so long!

I did not like that I was not able to call to immediately speak to someone to learn more about the software vs having to schedule a time to do so. I was concerned that would be the process if there were issues that arose if I were to switch. It has been easy to call in, email, etc with questions and I've received answers pretty immediately from the support staff.

3 jaar geleden

Kristi thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your organization is enjoying all the benefits of TheraNest!

Maria L.
Ph. D., LPC, LMFT, ATR-BC, ATCS in VS

New Electronic Note Taking and Billing Experience for my Practice

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am solving a time and storage problem through the use of Nest. The more I become comfortable with this software, the more I am able to do with leaving the office and having time for myself. In addition, I no longer pay an outside service for billing and bill almost immediately through the Nest program, understanding the ins and outs of how insurance panels prefer the electronic billing to another means.
In the 6 or so months that I have used nest, I find it a tremendous asset to my business life as a therapist.

TheraNest continues to revamp and update its software making it more compatible to my needs as a clinician. Once you begin the experience of Nest and take it one step at a time, you realize that you are making progress with virtual notes and storage, billing and even telehealth! At first I was overwhelmed with learning to do everything online (changing from paper and pencil note taking, having an outside billing service to all electronic needs) I have made excellent progress where I am saving both time and money with the Nest Service. One great aspect of this service is the customer care with live online support and articles to read on areas I may need help. Training is offered on the areas I need the most help and the staff frequently ask how they can make this software product better and more compatible to my needs as a therapist's. A final accolade of Nest is being able to store secure photos of client art work and additional notes and documents. There is a secure client portal too if you choose to use this for intake and other virtual needs.

As a seasoned professional with little to no electronic note taking experience, my learning curve is not as adept to electronic storage, billing and virtual sessions. So, I find that sometimes the training tapes are too fast and too in-depth for one sitting. Therefore, I need to review them a few times in order to understand what area of Nest to access and what tabs I need to use for processing. Fortunately the support staff are ready to help me in all of my questions.

3 jaar geleden

Maria thank you for this very insightful review! Going from paper notes to electronic notes can seem like a daunting task but there is nothing to fear when you have a team of TheraNesters behind you! We are happy to hear that you've been able to cut cost, streamline your practice and get more time back for the things you love!

Sarah P.
Practice Manager in VS

Superb Software

5 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I can't imagine using any other EHR for our practice, and I have used at least three others before. The customer support team alone makes this service worth it, but the ease of use and workflow is so appreciated and truly makes my day to day tasks so much more efficient.

Theranest offers a very easy to use EHR, making it incredibly efficient to manage and bill for our practice of 350+ clients. The K-Base, though an often underused resource, is filled with all kinds of wonderful how-to articles and videos, the flow of use for scheduling, billing, taking notes, etc is sharp and efficient, and the support team is one of the best I have ever used in any professional and personal capacity.

Any process or service within this program that I did not enjoy was relayed to the support staff, and quite often they are working hard to hear their customers feedback and make appropriate changes to help improve their users experience. My biggest complaint from the beginning was the lack of ability to filter clients strictly based on their insurance carrier, but that has been in the works as an improvement for a little while and is in the pipeline to come through so I have no complaints!

3 jaar geleden

Sarah thank you so much for the glowing review! It's customers like you that make us better. Thank you for your support and loyalty to TheraNest!

Gary M.
Gary M.
Psychologist in VS

All In with TheraNest

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our office was using one company for scheduling patients and patient notification (text messaging); one company for billing; and one company for notes which resulted in huge opportunities for human error; the specific needs of our office were not addressed with any one company. TheraNest addresses most of our office needs in one integrated program. Scheduling, appointment notifications, progress notes, billing, and ERA (eventually). I previewed the ERA and it looks like it will efficiently apply payments to billed services. I am very satisfied with TheraNest and strongly recommend it for other Behavioral Health providers.

Imported years of data from another system into TheraNest with no errors and very limited time commitment. Their customer support was very helpful and honest about the transition. TheraNest is full featured- Our office used a competitor program for 30+ years but wanted/needed a cloud based state of the art EHR program- Our office tried several other popular programs but they all had significant limitations. We are very excited about Theranest. Our Office is new to the program but so far so good. The customer support is excellent. They are adding features frequently, including specific features requested by users. The start up learning curve is doable and our staff picked it up in a few days versus weeks. The scheduling, pt. appointment notifications, calendar, and agenda are well thought out and fully integrated. The initial intake note and progress notes took some getting used too but they work very well- DX codes are easily entered and updated. The progress notes are very professional and signed and cosigned if necessary. I know this sounds like a paid advertisement but I have spent a lot of time, money and effort trying other programs and I was never more encouraged than with Theranest. Our goal was to be fully functional with the transition from our current system to Theranest by January 2019. We are ahead of schedule and our intention is to bill our first full month of receivables for November 2018.

The fees were initially off putting. But after becoming familiar with TheraNest, I see the potential for a very efficient, time saving, integrated system that is well worth the monthly investment. There is also flexibility with monthly billing based upon caseload (increasing or decreasing at discretion of the user) and it seems fair.

3 jaar geleden

Thank you for the glowing review!! We are so happy to hear you and your team are enjoying TheraNest!

Karen A.
Therapist (LMHC) in VS

Overall, my favorite EMR of the five I have used and tried.

5 4 jaar geleden

Set up to document all phases of counseling; ability to upload documents into client records; MSE with each progress note; can email clients through client portal for HIPPA compliance; clients can securely complete, sign, and submit intake paperwork through client portal; ability to accept credit and debit cards easily for services rendered; GREAT invoicing and billing features; automated appointment reminders; integrated calendar; multi clinician capability; Wiley planner and progress note features; the reports feature is fantastic for tracking payments, invoices, and notes status. Subscribers can also develop custom forms for clients or for clinician documentation needs. The help and tutorial features are easy to follow, and customer service has been responsive. TheraNest continually seeks feedback about subscriber needs and uses that feedback to improve their product. There is also an internal office chat box feature.

Like any product, it is not perfect. The calendar feature is good but has room for improvement with respect to appointments spilling into nonwork hours or the occasional time I choose to see clients outside my regular hours to compensate for conferences or other needs taking time from my regular client schedule. I understand this issue is being addressed. Progress notes can be lengthy due to incorporation of the client's entire treatment plan into the note. I have yet to find a way to mark treatment goals and objectives as completed in the treatment plan even when using the review feature. This would be a helpful feature to track a client's progress quickly and for planning future session interventions to address unmet goals.

4 jaar geleden

Thank you for the review, Karen. You can now select to schedule outside of selected working hours on a client appointment. :)

Kyle M.
Kyle M.
LPC, Supervising Counselor in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg

Never felt alone; even in my darkest times.

5 4 jaar geleden

TheraNest has EVERYTHING in one place. I have search high and low for several years; applied, signed up, and trialed several other soft-wares, and none of them compare to TheraNest. The Client Portal is a surprise when I share the feature with my patients. The Customer Service being accessible to all providers (Inters and Residents alike) is a huge plus so I do not find myself training (and retraining) through the semester to a new class when they can find the answers easily on their own. TheraNest makes the end of my session a 10 min wrap up with documentation, and the end of my day a 5 min wrap up to submit ALL billing. I save money on not having to hire a full-time employee to manage my billing and claims; merely a contract when there is an issue with the insurance themselves and a phone call is needed beyond my knowledge.

The only thing I could ever wish for, is prescribing rights and abilities. I plan to expand my company into the Medical Realm eventually, and this is a feature I plan to discuss with the developing team.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Kyle, thank you for the wonderful review. Our support team was all smiles when we read it as it¿s always our goal to be available for all users of TheraNest. We¿re very happy to hear that you (and your interns and residents) have been enjoying TheraNest and that it¿s helped make your practice easier and quicker to manage! We¿d be very excited to grow with you as your practice grows, that¿s why we¿ve passed on your e-prescribing request to our development team and we¿ll be in-touch to discuss your wants/needs for this feature. We take all feedback and suggestions very seriously. As always, don¿t hesitate to reach out if you need us! Thank you for being a valued customer, Kyle! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team