Over Klipfolio

Klipfolio is een cloudgebaseerd platform voor gegevensanalyse waarmee je aangepaste dashboards en rapporten kunt creëren om gegevensgestuurde beslissingen mogelijk te maken.

Meer informatie over Klipfolio

Klipfolio helps us display and report back on our team metrics, we set it up to show trends and see what needs attention to keep up product delivery in steady pace.

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters.

Beoordelingen van Klipfolio

Waar voor je geld

Klipfolio heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 183 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Klipfolio eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (183)

Miranda
Miranda
Account Executive in VS
Marketing en reclame, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Best BI Platform We've Tried

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

We've been running trials for several business platforms for our teams and out of the ones we've tried, Klipfolio definitely has the best value for the investment. The customization aspect of the key performance indicators has been great as different teams within the sales department often have their own specific metrics to measure performance, especially as the focus shifts each quarter.

Data and analytics can be hard to interpret, according to some managers. However, once trained on it, it became easier. Just a bit of a learning curve!

Connie
SEO Account Manager in Hongkong
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

An In-depth Look at Klipfolio

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Klipfolio is an excellent data visualization tool that makes it easy to create and share custom dashboards. It has a great user interface and is easy to use, meaning even those with limited technical knowledge can quickly get up and running. However, the cost of using Klipfolio can be prohibitive for some users.

Klipfolio is an excellent data visualization tool that makes it simple and easy to create, share and embed custom dashboards. It has a great user interface and is intuitive to use, making it easy to set up and use. The range of data sources it supports is also impressive, allowing users to connect to a variety of sources and create powerful data visualizations.

The cost of using Klipfolio can be quite steep, making it difficult for some users to justify the expense. Additionally, the range of features and integrations may be limiting for users who need more advanced features.

Jordan
Jordan
Marketing Analytics Specialist in VS
Marketing en reclame, 51-200 werknemers

So much less than I expected

3,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I wanted this to be the Marketing Analytics tool that ruled them all but at the end of the data I through it in the graveyard with Tableau, DashThis, and TapClicks.

Let me set the record straight. Klipfolio is an amazing tool if you refuse to use Tableau and you have a new database set up with all the data piped in. The price point is what sold me to onboard it with my current agency, sadly we chose Datorama because the API settings are limited and without a Database Administrator the tool can be somewhat useless at times.

No database to pipe in data from multiple sources. There are API connectors, but there are VERY limited. For example, Google DoubleClick's API won't let you pull 50% of the dimensions and metrics available in the reporting UI (Datorama's has around 80%, but they do a better job of implementing work arounds).

Reactie Klipfolio

4 jaar geleden

Thanks for the honest feedback, Jordan. We're sorry you weren't able to achieve everything you'd hoped for in Klipfolio. We're not a data warehousing alternative, that's for sure. Data prep has always been the most challenging aspect of BI. You may be interested in the new capability we have in Beta that allows you to model data and bring together multiple sources of data into building blocks that store the data points for your metrics. You can model 5 dimensions per metric by default and add more if needed. You can also pull together social media feeds that don't offer data history so you can see trends and immediately slice and dice your data by applying different visualizations and filters. We hope you'll be back one day and in the meantime I wish you good success with the alternative solution. Pam

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Denemarken
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

Klipfolio Review: An Impressive Data Visualization Tool

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I found Klipfolio to be an impressive data visualization tool. Its user-friendly interface and powerful features make it easy to create engaging visuals from complex data. It is also very affordable, making it an excellent choice for businesses of all sizes.

Klipfolio is an intuitive and user-friendly data visualization tool that makes it easy to create stunning visuals from your data. With drag-and-drop customization, I was able to quickly create beautiful charts and dashboards that my team can use to easily monitor our business performance.

While Klipfolio is a great tool, it does have a few drawbacks. For example, the user interface can be a bit confusing at times, and it is sometimes difficult to find the exact data you need.

Albert
VP Strategic Initiatives in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Fully customizable KPIs when the out-of-the-box charts don't cut it.

5,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great experience overall. It definitely solved our needs to track the KPIs and financials across the company and department levels. We keep improving the dashboards and utilize new data as new needs arise.

Great way to keep track of KPIs and financials at company and department levels. Fully customizable data visualizations and the ability to get data from tons of sources. overall, very happy with the solution. We are able to share key dashboards with each department lead and keep improving them over time as needs change.

It can be tricky for a non-technical user to parse the data and get the graphs and charts one is looking for. There is definitely a learning curve on how Klipfolio works, but the customer service is pretty responsive and are usually able to help and suggest ways forward. The difference between Klips and Powermetrics is not immediately apparent, it's a lot of trial and error to figure out how to maximize each.

Overwogen alternatieven: Tableau

Redenen om voor Klipfolio te kiezen: It's hard to track KPIs and get insights across on Excel

Overgestapt van: Microsoft Excel

Redenen om over te stappen op Klipfolio: Flexibility to build custom charts and use very diverse data sources - alternatives were significantly more limited on sources and/or how to display some of the data.

Leah Rose
Leah Rose
Vice President in VS
Human Resources, 11-50 werknemers

Self-Service Dashboard, inexpensive but powerful.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use Klipfolio as a whitelable dashboard service for my HR and healthcare clients. We have marketing analytics dashboards that help our clients understand the traffic, usage, and demographics of visitors to their HR pages. We also use custom created klips to keep our clients up to date on their talent acquisition process and the cooresponding metrics (KPIs) in recruiting. The most impactful klips our clients see are the custom ROI gagues set up to ensure our service is worth their limited budget resources.
Overall, the Klipfolio product has endless capabilities, but since we pay for a lower price service we are really left on our own to figure out the back-end customization of klip creation. The user knowledgebase isn't super well organized and I've found more luck watching YouTube tutorials when I need to create a more complex klip for a client.

I love that I can white-label the Klipfolio software so that my clients see my company branding when they login to view their metrics and marketing dashboards. Adding common data sources such as ATS, CRM, and Google Analytics is very easy and straightforward. The data visualizations offered are attractive and easy for my clients to understand.

Creating the backend of the dashboard is very daunting for someone who isn't very familiar with large datasets and coding. I have spent countless hours watching YouTube tutorials learning how to build out 'klips.' I've also paid a developer to create all the API connections, however they frequently need updated. I wish the administrator interface was more user-friendly.

Overwogen alternatieven: Geckoboard

Redenen om over te stappen op Klipfolio: We went with klipfolio for 3 main reasons: affordable entry-price point, self-service model, white-lable capability.

Alejandro
CEO in Colombia
Research, 2-10 werknemers

An agile tool to present high-impact results

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been able to present information with high-impact results

The objects with which I can graph my KPi

I do not have an assistant to be able to make comparisons between data ranges, additionally an easy way to filter or focus on certain data

Overwogen alternatieven: Tableau en Microsoft Power BI

Redenen om voor Klipfolio te kiezen: because the google datastudio tool that I used before did not allow me to show indicators with odometer type objects

Overgestapt van: Google Data Studio

Redenen om over te stappen op Klipfolio: presentation of the reports that I needed to develop

Hardik
IT Specialist - Multiple Hats ( DevOps, Dashboard Dev, Fullstack Dev & Support) in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The Best Dashboard builder out there with the best Support

4,0 3 jaar geleden

I liked the interface, and the UI/ UX. Also absolutely love the feature that allowed you to preview what parts of a function did - great for debugging. I like how Klipfolio gives you to set Dynamic variables(Fetch to Data sources Queries)

I would like if you can provide more functionality and help with using HTML Components + Populating Data. I would love if you can let users use custom images in the Indicator Logics ( Instead only using available Icons / If the user can use custom GIF/JPEG/PNG ).

Overwogen alternatieven: TruOI

Redenen om over te stappen op Klipfolio: Cloud based, Easy to use, Better Support & Better implementation of formulas in klip.

Nabiil
Lead Data Scientist in Mauritius
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Klipfolio - Amazing Dashboarding tool

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Able to pull data from various different sources and be used to create dashboards. Great user support and documentation. New features are being added very often.

The platform can run a little slow sometimes.

Martin
Martin
Analyst in Slowakije
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Viz tool for start-ups or marketing agencies with many integrations

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Easy to use, automatization of reports and nice visualization! Thanks them we are using our data daily.

Klipfolio is dynamic and you can start building your visualization in almost no-time. I was looking for a solution for our business overview dashboards, which is affordable and give us a possibility to start building our dashboards as soon as possible. We needed cloud/online solution without installation, which has Postgre database integration - that's we have got with Klipfolio. One more feature to mention - it's pretty good, that you have plenty of pre-built visualization and dashboards (you would appreciate that, especially if you are online marketing agency, or building dashboards for your online business using Google Analytics, Facebook, Facebook Ads or other data sources) As I mentioned at first paragraph - we are building our business overview dashboards. Basically, dashboards for CEO and whole team how are business is doing in terms of KPI which we choose and measure over the time. Benefits - quick way from start to first viz, affordable and many pre-built viz and dashboards are main benefits which we really appreciate!

My main problem was with Klipfolio date filters. I have been struggling with them for a while, but then guys at Klipfolio help me out during our onboarding call. But they are doing best to get it better with every release!

Disaster Information Analyst in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Powerful visualizations with a great support team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

My team uses highly-customized instance of Salesforce as an internal project management system. We also have several other services, such as SharePoint, Google Docs, and others, where data is stored. We found Klipfolio in our search for a dashboarding tool that would allow us to integrate all of these services into a single view for our users across the department. The visualization components are pretty flexible and can be bent to fit your needs. The support team is incredibly patient and are never slow in responding to inquiries.

The learning curve can seem a bit steep at first. While some data formulas can be easy to understand if you're familiar with some of Excel's more advanced features, there are others that are somewhat unique to Klipfolio. The documentation covers most of what you would need, and if you get stuck, the support team is very quick to respond and walk you through the solution.

Anthony
Data Analyst in VS

Only positive experiences to report using the Klipfolio platform

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has been helpful for me personally in growing my business and has enabled me to help others manage and monitor the health of their own businesses as well.

For me, the level of customization, scaleability of the platform, and top notch support make Klipfolio stand out among the other BI data visualization softwares out there.

There are some very basic design elements that can take a little longer to implement in Klipfolio that are standard in most softwares. For example, at the time of this posting, if you want to add alternate row coloring to a table there are several steps involved to accomplish this and it's not at the click of a couple buttons as you might do in Excel, for example. Not a big deal since the feature is supported but it's more a matter of convenience for a basic design task.

Tyler
Director of Client Services in Canada
Telecommunicatie, 11-50 werknemers

Could Not Live Without My Klipfolio Dashboards

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Insight into operations that we were otherwise ignorant to. Ability to manage workload, goals, communication much easier than pre-Klipfolio days.

The design aspect of building Klips is seamless and doesn't have a strong learning curve. Once you have the basics nailed down, you can begin to create Klips that never need to be touched again. The best part about Klipfolio is that they listen to feedback and are constantly making changes to make the user experience easier. Anything that I found frustrating as a new user has already been addressed to be achieved in a simpler way. The investment in their product and people is evident.

The difficulty in sizing Klips to fit particular areas on a dashboard so that it fills your display screen the way you want it to could be improved, and I'm sure will be at some point. This is a VERY minor annoyance and considering the complexity of the product, is a testament to the quality of Klipfolio as a whole.

Noah
Business Analyst in Canada

Klipfolio gives you full access to visualize and transform your companies data on your own.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

I love the customer support. It can be very taxing to get data from a variety of sources (CRM/ERP/Digital Marketing) into one chart so you can see correlations and patterns to improve on. Klipfolio customer support is the best customer support I have received from any software, not just a data visualization tool. They are all fully capable and happy to help. I got all my org's data into an executive dashboard in under a day, and it is now used several times a day by the senior management of the company.

I think that they could do a better job of on boarding. Their documentation is great, and they are there to help every step of the way, but you have to reach out to them for that.

Danny
Sr. Business Developer in VS

Game changing tracking tool for our sales team

5,0 5 jaar geleden

With Klipfolio we were able to consolidate all relevant sales data to a single page. We were able to setup individual "Klips" to track various KPI's. On an even more granular level, having the ability to assign user viewing permissions based on role has been the icing on the cake

Honestly this is a fantastic tool, especially for the money. For the sake of giving a proper review, the one Con I would have is that it isn't the easiest tool to setup without having a strong technical background. But the cost savings compared to building your own custom dashboard, versus using Klipfolio, make this a no brainer!

Malcolm
Technical Driector in VK

Ok Product Poor Customer service/ Terms

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They doubled their price and I was not informed by email, then my card was charged and they refused to refund when I cancelled my account - not even a part refund!

I like the ability to put data from different remote sources

Setup and use is semi-technical and I could not get non-technical staff involved in setup dashboards for them selves

Yavuz
CEO in Turkije
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers

Best of its kind

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a great product that you can follow your key metrics and you can easily understand your product's success possibility.

- There are lots of easy ways to configure your dashboards. - Too many integration options available.

- Some integrations like Vimeo requires developer abilities. - If Klipfolio do not support your tool then you must read and develop some abilities to make integration happen.

Ross
Operations Manager in Zuid-Afrika
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Easily deployed and integrated

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: If you make use of the pre made reports Klipfolio is brilliant and easy to use, however creating custom reports can be a painful experience.

The ability to integrate multiple data sources quickly and easily make Klipfolio is a winner. We integrated SalesForce, Zendesk, a SQL server and had stats displayed on a tv within an hour. The pre made reports are a bonus.

It's rather complex to create custom reports, I did two training sessions and still had to contact support regularly to assist with setting up custom reports.

Michelle
Marketing and Consumer Product Manager in VK
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

AA Garage Guide - analyzing so much more data with help from Klipfolio - 20 boards and counting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The support team at Klipflio are amazing. From helping with new charts to fixing simple grouping errors, nothing is too much trouble and they are always quick to respond and help us. They have really helped us bring our data to life and saved many hours of working with excel. Thank you so much.

It really is limitless Can see data in real time Pretty much connects with any data source you are working with

You do need to know a bit about how to select, group and chart data if using SQL queries like we are, but the support team is fantastic.

Anu
Director in VS

Klipfolio is incredibly versatile tool and still simple to use . Me and my clients love it !

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Integration with most of the popular business tools, easy to work with , very responsive and professional technical team to help you learn the tool faster.

Klip editor is upgraded few months ago which makes coding a bit complicated . Earlier interface was more intuitive and easy to work with.

Director of Finance in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Easy to setup and connect to your data

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The vast array of choices to connect to. Helpful support staff. Much better than other alternatives we have used in the past.

Learning the Klipfolio formula language can be challenging. Some data sources can be difficult to connect to, which is not necessarily Klipfolio's fault.

Lenore
Delivery Support Admin in VK
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

Customer Support is the best I have ever had

5,0 5 jaar geleden

It took me a bit of time to understand all the data connections, but if I ever had any questions, the support team were available, and were able to help guide me through to the solutions. For a small company, with no other technical expertise, this support was what helped complete our requirements.

Can't do everything you want - but what product can. Once you understand how the data connections work, and the format of the parent/child nodes, you will find it relatively easy to use. It took me a bit of time to understand (and use) the parent/child nodes.

Chief Operations Officer in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Far and away the best priced dashboarding tool out there

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Dashboarding for KPIs

We can afford it! So sensibly priced when other software is prohibitively priced. Loads of features and integrations.

Nothing to dislike about this. It does everything we needed.

Joachim
Joachim
Medarbejder in Denemarken
, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic - exceeding all expectations

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We get insights into how we are performing as company and individuals based on the KPI's created and displayed by the software.

So far I like every aspect of the software: YouTube videos with explanations on how to create certain klips The user-friendly interface All the different functions and formulas available The Excel integrations along with the long list of other services that can be integrated It generally seems as everything in this software has been deeply tested to create all visualizations that can be imagined The userinputcontrols that allows users to have exactly what data they want displayed in seconds The friendliness and responsiveness of the support team. We're a european based company, and the support team is almost always online no matter of the time of day and they always find a solution for me.

Jabel
Jabel
Chief Technology Officer | Project Manager in Spanje
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

I would choose it again

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using klipfolio for the last year and it has helped a lot our marketing team to know the situation in each moment, compare it agains other dates, etc. Support team has always been there when we got stucked in some klip configuration or behaviour.

It has a lot of features and already built-in integrations. In general terms it's easy to use and support team will always give a hand when needed (We have pretty complex dashboards and klips with +10 datasources in different formats). In terms of features they have all that we were looking after, it is a really complete solution and it works really well. There is plenty of documentation and support available to build your desired dashboard.

If you work with large dashboards or complex klips it may be a little slow some times, but at this point I consider this more than normal. They have available services for dedicated resources if needed(Not our case). Dynamic datasources are in Beta stage. Although they usually work well enough (And again, you will have support helping in case they don't) it would be nice to have the feature finished and with all the needed interface to manage the different instances or setup the desired behaviour. Design has it's limitation too, but in general terms there is no need for much more, maybe some more user interface control elements for the klips.