Over Zapier

Zapier is automatisering voor drukbezette mensen. Het verplaatst automatisch informatie tussen je webtoepassingen, zodat je je kunt concentreren op je belangrijkste werk.

Meer informatie over Zapier

The ease of use - comfortable UI that allows the user to implement a process flow is a great way for us to automate tasks across multiple platforms.

Unfortunately, it can be a little limited, mostly to the other tools' fault and not zapier. Because the triggers and actions can be very limited.

Beoordelingen van Zapier

Waar voor je geld

Zapier heeft een totaalscore van 4,7 van 5 sterren op basis van 2.446 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zapier eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (2.447)

Alys
Alys
Marketing Strategist
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Links with almost every tool out there

4,0 7 maanden geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Stefan
CRO Specialist in Duitsland
Verzekeringen, 10.000+ werknemers

Makkelijk tools connecten als marketeer

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Het is een fijne tool om te gebruiken. Alles werkt intuïtief en er zijn veel artikelen te vinden over het gebruik van Zapier. Ik heb al veel mensen enthousiast gemaakt over de tool.

Zapier helpt me om tools met elkaar te verbinden zonder kennis van API's of development. Binnen een paar klikken heb je tools met elkaar verbonden. Daarnaast zijn er genoeg video's en artikelen te vinden over het koppelen als het niet in een keer lukt.

Zapier is redelijk duur als je het bijvoorbeeld vergelijkt met Pebbly. De andere kant is dat je bij Pebbly wel minder mogelijkheden hebt. Onderzoek dus goed waarvoor je de tool wilt gebruiken, zodat je goed kunt vergelijken.

Mehandi
Mehandi
Sales & Marketing Automation Expert in India

Most Genuine Review for Automation Software Zapier

5,0 10 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Problems which I am solving with zapier are:- 1) Daily manual tasks like uploading files from email to Google drive, copying data from WordPress forms to google Sheets, CRM, Email Marketing tools etc. 2) Helping my clients solve their complex problems and making it easier for them by saving them time. Benefits 1) Zapier Makes me happier. 2) Making money by solving clients' problems and helping my family.

Thinks which I like about zapier the most are as such:- 1) Ease of use. 2) Value for money. It starts at just $20 only. 3) More than 3000 applications can be integrated. 4) Flexible Plans. 5) Almost every industry can use it. 6) Path Feature of zapier. 7) Inbuilt features of zapier like - filters, delay etc.

There is barely anything that I like least about Zapier. I like everything but there is one thing which they can improve is the area where we design our workflow, If they can create something similar to make.com formerly known as integromat.

Suchit
IT Systems Support Associate in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Integration of Apps Made easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden

Zapier is a popular solution for integration between apps. The support team has been accommodating and gave excellent answers whenever there is a difficulty. The company has made it very convenient to integrate any two popular platforms. Most integrations can be done with a drag-and-drop interface without writing code. It can help increase the productivity of orgs. We integrate Slack with different products using Zapier and publish messages to Slack channels when activities happen in other apps.

We had challenges integrating ClickUp with Salesforce. The ClickUp tasklist output was in a list format that Zapier could not handle well. For specific scenarios like this, a programming solution might be needed along with Zapier.

Barb
Barb
Founder in Canada
Bron: GetApp

Wayyy overpriced.

1,0 2 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a long-time Zapier user waffling between paid and free for a number of years. Most recently, I moved to a paid subscription because the apps I use were able to connect. Many of my zaps only need to run once a day or even once a week and when I selected "instant trigger" they would run 100's even 1000's of times per day. For example, zaps that were to check new calendar appts were not just checking new, but going back months and years and checking old appts.When I contacted Support I was told they would only run when triggered. I had to increase the price of my plan because of the false triggers. During the time I stayed on a paid subscription, I contacted Support a number of times and found their support to be very lacking (compared to 5 years ago). Support was not able to understand my issues, resolve them or explain why a trigger was running 1000s of times per day and more importantly find a way to stop them.I moved to another app because the pricing was much better (read: way cheaper!) and support was able to resolve issues. Overall, I found Zapier wayyyyy over priced.

Zapier connects to almost all of the apps out there.

Overpriced.Poor support.Support not able to resolve issues tied to zaps over-running.

Co-Founder in VS
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers

Helps me integrate everything

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We connect Shopify with other tools like Slack, google sheets, google forms, and other software that doesn't play nice with each other. It is a low cost low maintenance way to do this.

We are using this daily to connect various apps and automate simple things that shouldn't be done manually. The basic functionality is very easy to set up. We have paid a developer to help with some more complicated workflows.

We had to pay for the higher tier plan (professional plan) as otherwise the custom logic and apps like shopify don't work. Also the Zapier Transfer feature wants to charge for every piece of data, and doesn't actually work fully. Seems to still be in beta so we went through all the work to get it started then it wouldn't run. IMO the Transfer feature should charge a prorated smaller amount since it's one group data transfer.

Matej
Matej
Assistant Director in Slovenië
Mediaproductie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

There's a Zap for almost anything

4,0 2 maanden geleden

I had no idea what Zapier can do, but after setting up the first Zap for social media management (connecting Twitter with Slack/Teams/Spredsheets), I realised it is a powerful tool, easy to use.

Sometimes zaps would fail, and I could not understand why.

Christian
Marketer in Roemenië
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Zapier invaluable tool for markers

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: As a marketer, I find Zapier to be an invaluable tool. It simplifies many of my daily tasks, such as automating lead generation and customer onboarding and allows me to focus more on the creative side of marketing. The platform is easy to use and requires no coding knowledge, so I'm able to quickly create powerful workflows that save me time and energy.

I really like how intuitive and user-friendly the platform is. I'm able to quickly create powerful workflows without any coding knowledge, which saves me time and allows me to focus more on the creative side of marketing. It also helps me automate mundane tasks so I can spend more time on the important stuff.

The only downside is that Zapier can be a bit expensive for small businesses. While it offers a great range of features, the cost can be prohibitive for some.

Jesse
Technical Operations Solution Specialist in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 51-200 werknemers

Zapier is essential for no-code small businesses

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Zapier is an essential tool for no-code businesses looking to automate manual processes.

Zapier enables leymans to integrate tools that lack out-of-the-box integrations. The 'zaps' you set up have the potential to greatly streamline otherwise manual processes.

While Zapier can help with most everything, there have been several times I wish they had a more robust suite of triggers and actions.

Omkar
Digital Marketing Trainer in Denemarken
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers

marketing automation has never been this easy

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I love Zapier. I have been using it for over a year now. I've been in marketing for a couple of years now, but automation has always been daunting and difficult. Zapier is changing that. The pre-built integrations save us a lot of time. It's easy to use, intuitive and makes my life so much easier!

The support team is not quick to response. They take longer than expected to give a response

Saymon
Saymon
Software Analyst in Brazilië
Computer- en netwerkbeveiliging, 11-50 werknemers

Zapier Review

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

I use it a lot to carry out integrations with Interfy, it helps us a lot in terms of BPM.

No cons, whenever I needed it I managed to solve it and the support served me well.

CEO in Roemenië
Grafisch ontwerp, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

One of the most common connection methods between APIs

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I like that I can connect different applications to each other. It has the largest database of webhook connections. One of the most common connection methods between APIs.

There are also cheaper or free applications that do this

Sr. Associate Director of Web Communications in VS
Online media, 201-500 werknemers

Automates Every Day Tasks

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Like I said before, we use Zapier to automate tasks that we would normally have to do manually. Things that used to require extra man power and time are done automatically by integrating your every day apps in Zapier.

Zapier is great at taking the monotony out of your every day tasks and automates them, saving you both time and money. Zapier does this by connecting to your most used apps and triggering actions depending on conditions that you set up yourself. A few examples of tasks that I personally use Zapier for include: - If our organization posts a new Instagram story, Zapier automatically takes that data and posts it on on our WordPress website to the social media section of the website. - We have a project request form where with any submission, projects are automatically created in Asana. - If I tag a project in Asana, Zapier automatically sends an email to the client that the project is complete.

Sometimes it can be somewhat of a hurdle to set up certain integrations. Also, the integrations will at times stop working and it can be a challenge to nail down the exact cause. Usually the integrations stops working because of api changes with the individual apps, or if there was a password change with a user in the account.

Pieter
Director in VS
Religieuze instellingen, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Zapier helps small teams do more

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Stable and well worth it

Zapier allows our small team to automate parts of the organization that saves time and money.

Some features are locked behind higher-tier plans. It's not worth upgrading for us for those features, but I feel like they are superficially locked behind a higher-tier plan. It makes sense to upgrade a plan because of using more inquiries/zaps, but otherwise it's not. Zapier is also only as good as your third party integration (if applicable). Some third party integrations have poor support and so the Zap becomes unreliable.

CSO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

The Only Integration Platform You Need

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Couldn't live without it. It's not perfect – there's no true two-way sync, for instance – but it's the best in the business for the price.

It's automation, democratized. If you use web apps and have ANY repetitive tasks in your workflow, Zapier makes it (relatively) easy to automate them. Once you get beyond the simple it can get tough, but there are always resources available (e.g., outsourced help). It's such a common platform that you can throw a stick and hit someone with experience.

It's tough to plan workflows ahead of time. You never quite know how the actions and triggers will function, and pushing "zaps" live often requires a live test, which inserts bad data into your systems.

Jorge
Marketing Systems Manager in Chili
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Automation without programming knowledge

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a lot of companies today, we rely on different cloud services for the everyday operations and Zapier is the glue that sticks them all together. Without Zapier we would spend an alarming amout of time doing manual work that now is delegated to a robot that we pay monthly.

I wish i could give Zapier more than 5 stars in the "Ease of use" category, as it is incredibly easy for anyone to setup the communication between 2 cloud services. On top of that, there are plenty of options to choose from as they support ALL the big names and a lot of small ones.

The pricing scheme could be better. The gap between the professional and the team tears is rough, and the team tear has unlimited users which is one of the best features.

Jason
President in Canada

Automate don't delegate

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've had a good overall experience with Zapier, but think we need to explore it more. If one is starting out and needs automation in their business for repetitive tasks, I would recommend Zapier.

The ability to create tasks that could be automated without the need for knowing to code. One can avoid hiring a developer to create a code integration between two or more applications. This is great for multi step/multiple apps. Zapier has an extensive list of software that can be integrated and it's the first choice by development teams that their software is available to the platform. We've found it useful for integrating our social media apps with each other email services. Helping build our audience. For those that are new and have few tasks, there is a free option.

It is limited to products that have an approved API. The number of 'Zaps' is limited by the plan and sometimes but the apps that are being integrated.

Devlyn
Owner in VS
Kunst en nijverheid, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Overwogen alternatieven:

A little complicated, but so helpful when it works!

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's overall been really positive!

Being able to integrate different software together, especially when I was managing hundreds of events a month. It was able to input new entries in a specific google calendar with my airtable bases. I've also used it with shipping software, and to automate other tasks. Most of the tasks I've set up, have gotten obsolete with new updates from software, but there's always something new to make more efficient.

It's a bit complicated to understand and then set up. Once you find the right combo, it's like magic. I do wish there was a way to trigger some of the integrations for past instances, but that would probably have its own issues. If you've done csv imports into a spreadsheet, you can probably figure this out.

Stefany
Stefany
Owner in VS
Vastgoed, 2-10 werknemers

Point and Click Automation

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Decrease in errors from inside and outside of the company on paperwork
Increased productivity due to faster dissemination of vital information.
Lower cost to operate. Fewer humans needed to handle the office.

There are almost too may pros to mention. Office automation in my number one requirement and Zapier makes it easy and fast. All of my software can now "talk" to each other to handle tedious and time consuming tasks. Contractors, clients and employees can enter data into front-end forms and everyone gets the right PDF for their needs on the other end. I am still finding new uses as my company grows. The mail parser offered by Zapier is magical! You choose the information you want pulled from email list and the data is added to your database or any app you have connected. The daily and weekly update emails are scraped for the important parts, all the data is extracted to the apps that are most valuable for the company. As this data is time sensitive, not having to wait for a human to do it keeps us ahead of the curve. The multi-step addition was right on time. Now I can move data to a number of apps in seconds. Overall, Zapier has made it easier for my agents to follow the rules. Paperwork is submitted digitally, leads are disseminated automatically saving time between the client calling and getting a return call. Zapier just saves time and keeps errors to a minimum. If you are control freak like myself, you NEED Zapier.

Some of the multi step process are not intuitive to create. Support is very helpful but I feel there might need a small interface update that could make it easier to understand.

TONY
Managing Director in Zuid-Afrika
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers

Automating Business Processes without technical skills.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: When a customer visits my website there are multiple entry points, for example signing up to our newsletter, or opening up a user account, or buying a product. Zapier allows me to differentiate between these different people and set up specific tasks for each class of consumer. This completely automates the process, which saves me a very large amount of time. The fact that I can also make changes to flowcharts on my own is pretty amazing. I am extremely happy with how it manages my tasks, and lets me know immediately if something has stopped working, so I can see what has caused a bottleneck.

One of the biggest challenges for me as a business owner is the fact that I need to outsource a lot of technical issues to developers which end up costing me a lot of money. Every time I need to change something, it costs even more. Zapier puts me in control of managing my business flow processes. I can link leads from multiple social media sources directly into my own CRM software, send out text messages and welcome emails to new clients, all automatically. If I need to change something, I can do it myself in a few minutes. Zapier has literally saved me and my small business thousands of dollars in development.

The learning curve on Zapier is not as easy as they would like you to believe. They've introduced a new format which is supposed to make it easier, but it's actually made it more difficult because it is now harder to see the flow diagrams. Support is fantastic if you do get stuck, and they're always willing to help - but it did take me about 2-3 weeks before I felt comfortable developing flows (what they call Zaps). Another issue for me is the change in billing structure. They used to have a pay-as-you-use model. Their new payment models make it seem like Zapier is now cheaper than it was before, but it actually works out a lot more expensive.

Jamie
Coordinator of Production Services and Facilities in VS
Facilitaire diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Zapier adds value to all of my other software by putting the polish on all of my web-based systems

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use several SAAS solutions in our day-to-day operations. Zapier is the glue that holds it all together. The automation that we've been able to implement through Zapier is what gives the impression of a slick, unified system. It has allowed us to continue improving by using the best features from a wide array of software to build a customized system that works the way we want it to without having to enlist our own team of developers. I used to run into roadblocks with software and think, "Gee, I wish I could just..." With Zapier, I actually can.

Zapier is exceptionally easy to use. I started by playing around with a few of the hundreds of suggested Zaps, but it didn't take long to get the gist and start building from scratch. I use Zapier to send automated emails triggered by software that either doesn't offer that option natively or doesn't give me as much customization as I want. The result has been increased communication coming out of my office with far less time commitment to make it happen. With budgets what they are these days, I'm constantly being asked to do more with less. Zapier has made that possible. Another unexpected plus is that I've discovered other great software through Zapier. I've got a favorite relational database. I've got a favorite web form. I've got a favorite workflow system when I need input from others. Zapier has allowed me to tie all of those together without having to compromise so I can take advantage of the best features of all of them. Because I don't have to intervene manually, there's no duplicate data entry so errors are minimized as well. Zapier saves me time every day.

Multi-step Zaps are great, but conditional Zaps would help me stay more organized. Right now, Zapier doesn't offer that so I end up with three separate Zaps that each have a unique filter, rather than one conditional Zap that can route to different steps based on variable input. So far, I've always been able to find a work around. It's like having a 2000-piece Lego set, but not having the exact piece you want. You can still build your house, and it will be amazing, but it would have saved you a few steps if you just had that one more piece.

Kayona
Content Director in VS
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers

Best way to make the connection

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Zapier is just a life and time saver! Software companies are popping up every day, often with no regard to how a customer may specifically need it to work with another software. Without Zapier, some functions may need manual attention that very small businesses simply cannot afford to spend the time to give. Zapier is a must have for any business, big or small.

With so much technology being created to make our lives easier, speedbumps can occur when these applications can't seamlessly communicate with each other. Here's where Zapier comes in. This might be the single most important element of my business flow. Zapier is the liaison for all of apps and software, enabling them to talk and connect with each other in ways that, perhaps, they didn't intend. For example, in my business, we offer a booklet that customers can purchase with add-ons. We do not print the books ourselves; we use a print-on-demand service, so we need the orders sent to that company when they come in. The print company can't connect to our order form, and who has the time to send orders that may come in round the clock, one by one to a fulfillment plant? Zapier enables us to connect our order form to Gmail so that when the orders come in, an email of the order specifications are automatically sent to the fulfillment company where they can print the book and ship it to our customer. See? Zapier make life so much easier!

Although it's fairly user-friendly, setting up a "Zap" (a connection from one software to another, or many others) takes lots of tests with lots of trial and error. This is not necessarily a "con", as most things require tests and are not just "plug-and-play." But I'd advise anyone, especially newcomers to this great software, to count on spending some time to get it right, because it will require quite some time to perfect.

Daniel
SEO Specialist in Israël
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Automate everything in one single dashboard!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I think Zapier is great to start with. They offer a free plan to test it out. You do not need to know how to code to use the user interface, and it's pretty easy to use. The process of setting up zaps is actually very exciting since everything is simplified. The interface is clean and the software delivers on its promises quite well. So far, no problems have arisen.

It's a very user-friendly program that enables automation in an efficient manner. It also offers a wide range of options. I enjoy using the pre-made zaps a lot. They have helped me find automation that I did not know I needed. There are a lot of available features in Zappier, and it seems that if there is an application with an API (not sure if all apps are required to provide one), then you are likely to find it there. The monthly newsletter is typically packed with ideas of what to set up, which might sound silly, but I enjoy reading it. I guess I'm an Automator myself, so that could explain it.

Sometimes, understanding the technical elements can be difficult. My time is often consumed with the process of figuring out how to make something work. Zapier will not solve all of your issues, there are some that you will need to solve on your own. Many of the things I have tried are simply not effective. This may be the fault of Zapier, or it might be the fault of the individual apps.

Juliette
Student and Part Time Blog Writer in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

A Fantastic Software that Simplifies Complicated Automation

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Zapier is awesome, and it works well for everyday use. It breaks down complicated concepts into simple steps and I was able to use the software as someone who is often confused using technology. One improvement would be to decrease the number of webpage redirects so that I wouldn't have to look in another place besides the dashboard to set up my "zap."

I did not even know that something like Zapier existed until I was looking for a platform that could automate my work on Trello. I initially believed that maybe Trello had an automation feature, but I was disappointed to find out it did not. Instead, I found Zapier. I was initially confused on how Zapier would help me automate and I was worried that it would be difficult and technical. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was! I love the layout of the software, and the explanations behind each step are easy and seamless to set up between platforms. I am happy that I was able to automate some of my work on Trello and customize each "zap" to do exactly what I want. I'm disappointed that I did not find out about this software sooner!

Something that confused me about this software was that it seemed like there were different instructions in different places on the site depending on what I wanted to do. For example, I wanted to create a "Zap" so that when a new card was created on Trello, I would receive an email about it. When I tried to set this up, however, Zapier led me to another webpage that was specifically made for doing this task. I just don't understand why there would be a special platform just for this task, and why I was unable to do it myself through the dashboard.

Lawyer in Canada
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great features. A little overpriced compared to the competition.

4,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Great, but there are better options out there.

Zapier has a great ecosystem of integrated apps. It's also very easy to use. You can set up an automation in minutes.

Zapier is overpriced in my opinion. Not because of what it can do, but because of what its competition can offer for less money. I started with Zapier, but have transitioned 95% of my workflows to Make, as it is way cheaper for my needs, doesn't have the same limitations on conditional flows, etc. and is way easier to visualize workflows in my opinion. The lower tier subscription options lack important features, but the price jump is hard to justify. I find the UI to be difficult to use compared to Make. It is not good for visualizing workflows and seems to have gotten worse with the latest updates.

Priyansh
Priyansh
Owner in India
Animatie, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool for automation without any coding!

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Zapier has been an integral part of our workflow. We use the free version and within the limits, we have managed to perfect a lot of our tasks without undue manual labor or coding.

- We shifted from IFTTT to Zapier due to the sheer amount of options it offers for integrations. - Be automated notifications, or syndication of social media posts, we use Zapier everywhere to cut out the middlemen. - We used to have a separate employee whose whole purpose was to syndicate posts and send email notifications and updates. Thanks to Zapier, we have been able to optimize our workflow efficiently. - We have about 12 integrations running from Woocommerce to Mailchimp, there is no integration that Zapier doesn't offer. - Its completely free up to a point, so you can integrate it into your workflow and test your setup. - It is robust and I don't think the competition comes any closer.

- The biggest con is the price. It is expensive, especially for a small business like us where cost matters a lot. The competition isn't any closer and so they are able to take advantage of their position. - The interface is extremely difficult for newcomers, I still haven't figured a few functions out.