JUST WHAT WE WERE LOOKING FOR, AND MORE!!!!

Beoordeeld op 29-5-2015
Rose D.
HR Manager
Managementconsulting
4.5 / 5
4.5 / 5
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is well thought out, and by far the ONLY affordable option we found on the market. The fact that our employment ads, once on Workable, automatically go out to many FREE job sites without any further action on our part is a huge plus and has led to our being able to have more applications to review (and even more than we can handle sometimes -- but that's HARDLY a complaint!) Workable has been a blessing to our company. I know that sounds cliche', but it's definitely true. I personally spoke with various vendors and attended a few online demos of other options, but the pricing was way beyond what our company's budget could handle! The President of our Company would only support monthly fees that were next to nothing, and I did not believe that such a product existed -- we had also searched a year or so ago, to no avail due to pricing. (Unfortunately I did not come across Workable at that time, or we would be a year into using it by now! The vendor has a helpful, down-to-earth approach. I have received an email or two (often from more than one rep) AT LEAST ONCE A WEEK asking how we like the product and if there is anything Workable can do to further support us. Workable's reps understand the right balance of "helpful". To receive phone calls would be annoying because our office environment is hectic and it's much more efficient to be able to communiate via email. I like receiving their messages, because it provides a quick and easy avenue to address questions or concerns. Any time I have asked a question through email, I have received a response very quickly.

Minpunten: I do not have any significant complaints. The one thing that the Workable software does not include is a pre-made space for an applicant to input their middle name. In instances where an applicant has a very common first and last name, we WANT that middle name (call us crazy!?!). I approached a Workable rep about this (via trusty email!) and he said that they have found that, in the absence of a specific Middle Name block, applicants tend to put their first and middle name in the First Name block. This has not been our experience at all, and I found that answer a bit offputting -- but it's far from a major issue! The software allows for users to add fields beyond the generic, but I believe applicants would be more apt to fill in their middle name if the block was there, front and center. Some applicants just leave the name space we added blank since it's "after the fact". Again though, if this is our biggest problem, we will still prosper with the help of this software!

The Easiest Applicant Tracking Software to Figure Out

Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017
Diana H.
Operations and Recruiting
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We're a startup with less than 15 people trying to hire 4-5 more. We have two people in charge of recruiting. After getting in touch with other ATS' (Lever, BreezyHR, Jobvite, HiringThing, the Applicant Stack), we went with Workable. This is possibly simply because most of those other softwares put me into a sales cycle queue, and I had to wait 3-4 days before I could talk to someone or see a demo. Meanwhile, Workable lets you sign up for a trial, and gets out of your way. I figured everything out on my own in 20 minutes. I think this is a testament to how well built their UI is-- you don't need a 30 minute handheld demo to figure it out, unlike other ATS (apparently). To compare, BreezyHR was also fairly intuitive, but we liked the feel of Workable better. Lever is also VERY beautiful software, but we got quoted around 6k/year (no monthly option). Meanwhile, Workable, is 200/mo for 4 jobs (monthly, not annual contract), and has 98% of the same functionality. Lever, based on the demo I got from their very nice saleslady, seems better if you're a big company where you need help streamlining communication quickly between departments, or want help auto-nurturing your recruited candidates. That just wasn't us, we're smaller and only hiring 4-5 people right now. Workable was easy to figure out, responsive, customizable, and I liked the monthly pay option. I would recommend it to any startup or small company, without any hesitation. Also, if you're recruiting...the real Workable seller is the People Search function. I almost don't want to talk about it, because I don't want other people to know about it.

Pluspunten: -Incredibly intuitive interface
-Upfront pricing that's easy to understand and reasonable (not great, but reasonable)
-Customizable pipeline
-People Search Chrome extension is INCREDIBLE and no one else has it.
-Easy, one step posting to multiple job sites (free and premium)
-Custom links so applicants can apply from anywhere and still end up in your pipeline.
-On/Off mode: You can pay monthly when you're hiring, and stop when you have no active jobs. You won't lose your data.

Minpunten: -A few bugs (software doesn't always fetch a photo when you put in an email, even if it finds multiple social profiles)
-Customer Support isn't immediate (you have to email, but they usually respond in <6 hours)

Excellent Service and Job Posting Portal

Beoordeeld op 2-4-2015
Victoria H.
HRIS Specialist
Waar voor je geld

Opmerkingen: Working with Workable is great! The system is very intuitive and straight forward; it is easy to use, understand, customize, and looks neat and professional. Categories for candidates are well organized and it is easy to manage candidates who were not selected versus those we would like to see continue through the interviewing and hiring process. We have received many hits on our postings and have quality candidates applying for each position we post. I love how un-cluttered Workable is. Workable has everything we need to successfully fill our positions, and has nothing that we don't need. Our company "careers" page looks very professional, modern, and we love that it can be used on its own as a link from our company page, or embedded via code into our page directly. I also enjoy the fact that if we're not reaching a good audience using the standard free listings, we have the option for a small fee to make our job posting premier or sponsored on the site of our choice for greater visibility. Haven't had to use this yet though as we're happy with the candidates currently coming in. It's really easy to add users, hiring managers, and external recruiters to Workable and assign job openings to them. We hire for a lot of different locations and it is great to have a manager 3000 miles away be able to manage their candidates on their own with ease. Resume upload and parsing is great and helped us from the transition from an old job posting portal to Workable. I uploaded hundreds of resumes from active jobs we had open with the old system into the new posts we made with Workable, and the process took all of 10 minutes with no data entry involved on my end. All our candidates are saved and attached to their proper jobs, and nothing was lost in the transition. Workable customer service is very prompt and polite, and always resolve our questions and inquiries quickly and with great advice and support. Workable shows that they value their customers and will work with us to train us in their system, help with setup and any issues we may encounter. To be honest we don't really have a lot of issues with Workable to begin with, but the few we had (getting them set up as a vendor because they are not based in the US and basics of learning ins and outs of the system) have been resolved to our expectations. A+ service at an A+ value.

Easy to Use and Cost Effective

Beoordeeld op 17-4-2018
Caleb W.
Administrator, HRIS and Payroll
Managementconsulting, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It's a good company and a good platform that is easy to use. If you are looking for a more cost effective option and are okay with losing some of the features you would get with a bigger ATS, Workable is a good choice. They do focus on rolling out new features and I am excited to see what happens next with them.

Pluspunten: Very easy to use system, and the interfaces are intuitive for admins, users, and applicants. Each job goes out to 12 free job boards and candidates find it very easy to apply. Also allows candidates to apply with LinkedIn. Tracking of candidates through each job process is very easy with the "Bins" that peoples can flow through. Email templates, interview templates help keep the process simple and effective. Workable allows for each integration with HRIS, screening tools, and other interfaces.

Minpunten: Not much customization available depending on the price point you are willing to pay. More of an out-of-box software and does not allow the flexibility you would see with some other bigger ATS's. Some features you

Easy to use product!

Beoordeeld op 11-10-2018
Michael K.
HR Coordinator
Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Functionality of the product is superb. Many of our hiring managers find it really easy to use. Often times, they don't even need a training on how to use the product. My favorite feature is the ability to email candidates directly from the software. It's a great way to keep yourself organized especially when you are emailing a dozen candidates. It also allows other hiring managers to see your emails that way they are aware of your progress with the candidate.

Minpunten: One thing I do not like about Workable is the fact that the hiring stages cannot be customized for each individual role. For example, if one role requires a phone interview and another does not, I cannot remove this phone interview stages for the role that does not require it. The hiring stages are "one size fits all."

My favorite ATS so far!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2017
Madelin W.
Recruiting Manager
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The ease of use allows me to track my applicants in the most effective way. Workable saves me time in recruiting, with the options of templates, background checks, assessments, and other integrations.

Pluspunten: I really enjoy the ease of use. Everything is laid out in such a way, that you can navigate easily. I've trained a few people to use Workable, and they picked it up quickly. They also have many integrations that improve the value. The customizable pipeline is great, and they offer templates you can write, or use their provided ones. They have the option to drag and drop a resume, which will upload a candidate. I use this feature frequently and it is the quickest and most effective I've seen. Overall, Workable has the features I want most in an ATS.

Minpunten: The reporting is not my favorite. They have many options for reports, but you cannot customize all of them, which makes it harder to track the lead sources in depth. I wish there was a better rating system, currently, I can do thumbs up or thumbs down, but I find many candidates don't fall into either of those two categories.

It was a great stepping stone

Beoordeeld op 7-6-2017
Elizabeth O.
HR Specialist
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: If you only need a few roles, and you want something super easy to use with basically no learning curve, this is a great option. If you need 5 or more open jobs at all times, you might benefit from shopping around.

Pluspunten: Workable was VERY easy to use - the buttons are where you want them to be, it's easy to create new roles, emails, etc. My favorite piece was the clean/easy dashboard. An unlimited user is a nice feature. The scorecards are awesome and easy to use, and they are creating new helpful features like this all the time. Gmail integration works well.

Minpunten: Workable's pricing structure isn't conducive to our needs anymore, it's gotten expensive for the platform that it is. There's no email automation aside from template creation, you can't create different pipeline stages for different roles - you are stuck with one pipeline for all your reqs. Outlook integration does NOT work well.

Does The Job

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Adele B.
Project Manager, Museum Collection Cataloger
Musea en instituten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use Workable as our primary hiring portal to track a job from posting to final hire. Overall it's been easy and intuitive to use. Great as an active workflow tool.

Pluspunten: Really appreciate how the system keeps a running track of communication, correspondences, and interview invites by day and time for each candidate. Also, the ability for each party in the hiring process to leave their feedback on candidates at each stage of the process, and vote people forward or not, provides such a streamlined workflow for moving applicants through the pipeline. Additional features such as single-click links for syndicating a job posting, and being able to set permissions for each job on the back-end, are incredibly useful as well.

Minpunten: There is a lot of scrolling-- scrolling down lists of candidates, scrolling down candidate applications. When you are dealing with hundreds of applicants, it can be difficult to track which applications you have read and those you haven't.

van Workable Software op 26-4-2019

Thanks for your feedback! In terms of scrolling through candidates, I recommend reaching out to [email protected] and they can help to optimize your pipeline. Alternatively, we have a webinar on Perfecting your Workable Pipeline: https://help.workable.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016241153--Video-Webinar-Perfecting-your-Workable-pipeline

Very good Value for Money

Beoordeeld op 19-12-2018
Mohamed B.
BPA Consultant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: the System is very good and affordable for small and medium and maybe some large companies, it will make life easier for recruiters and fasten the process, but if you need more Analysis, reports and also if you have complex requirements for hiring process & stages it will aim for other ATS
the System features is developing which is something exciting.

Pluspunten: 1- Reasonable price compared to other ATS
2- Easy to use Software that doesn't need much training and easy navigation around the System.
3- availability of trial period which is not the case with other ATS
4- automate the publishing of job vacancies on free and premium sites as well
5- customizable pipeline.
6- Chrome browser extinsion which I didn't see in most ATS.
7- Auto screening process based on the criteria defined for the Job.
8- Interview Management, from Calendaring to scoring and Qualifying the candidate
9- easy integration through APIs with other systems for on boarding and HRMS enrollment

Minpunten: 1- job stages not customizable per job title so all jobs will follow same stages
2- Reporting isn't very good as customization is limited.
3- Candidate Rating needs enhancement, it cannot be only about thumbs up or down

Great Tool -- Some Room for Improvement

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2016
Diego S.
Recruiting Manager
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Workable is a great tool for tracking and building out recruitment funnels. There are some irregularities, such as issues where LinkedIn profile duplicates are not recognized when uploading a candidate via a link. With a large team, this adds an extra step to every upload by needing to double-check the system for a candidate prior to making an upload. Room for Improvement: Build out the Chrome extension to immediately recognize duplicates straight from the browser.

Pluspunten: * Able to build out recruiting funnels/hiring process.
* Wide variety of analytics to track recruiting KPIs.
* Candidates can easily be tracked throughout the process.
* Quickly pull up social media information.

Minpunten: * Gmail conversations do not always sync, which leaves you needing to use Workable.
* Duplicates are not recognized by the system.
* Social media information is not always accurate.

Review from The Mental Health Association of Columbia-Greene Counties

Beoordeeld op 10-10-2018
Amanda S.
Residential and Human Resources Program Assistant
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall our experience with workable has been great no issues that have never been resolved. An easy to use software.

Pluspunten: I like how easy it is to use this software, it is extremely easy to teach new users most of the features that they would need to use. Another thing I love about the software is if you ever have a question most of them can be answered by looking in the help section. I use the chat feature a lot when I am having issues and the response is always fast and efficient.

Minpunten: I wish there was a way to kick back the voluntary EEO forms to our email when individuals fill them out instead of just a report that can be run.

Workable review

Beoordeeld op 21-8-2018
Taylor I.
Human Resource Generalist
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Workable is extremely easy to use. The features built in are very self explanatory and the job boards are top notch.

Minpunten: Everything seems to be coming at a price now. Workable started off as one of the most truly affordable ATS systems. They have not always been the first ATS to the table when introducing new functionality, but they seem to do a good job with it. However, they have been taking away portions of the product that were initially available, which comes off as greedy. Customer service is incredibly inflexible at times, which is quite frustrating for a company that has been with them for so long.

One of the best ATS for small and medium sized companies

Beoordeeld op 14-1-2019
Recruitment Solutions Consultant / Sales
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The product was of great help while we were rapidly expanding without a structure to our hiring. Workable allowed us to customize the job flow as we required

Pluspunten: The tool has been a great asset for your organization. it allows us to pick and customize the modules that we want to use and expand as we need. We also love the attention to detail and their understanding of the recruitment process. Features like easy sharing of profiles with hiring managers, candidate feedback and tracking have been built with great care and thought. Its made our recruiters work a lot easier

Minpunten: The software has certain drawbacks when implemented at a large scale. The ATS might not be the easiest to scale and minor bugs can be found occasionally.

Global Hiring Tool

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2018
People Operations Lead
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software has helped us hire our international workforce without any major issues. We continue to find new integration tools that will help us achieve our hiring goals faste.

Pluspunten: This software has allowed us to connect with multiple employees around the world. The tool allows you to keep control from the beginning of the application process up to the hiring stage, the connectivity with other apps is seamless. We've synced our hiring process with BambooHR and we are happy about it.

Minpunten: If a potential employee gets rejected once we have to delete the info before they can re-apply, this is a hassle as we can't store previous information or feedback from their first application.

Used workable as user for over 2 years. Generally a good experience.

Beoordeeld op 9-2-2018
Arun N.
Founder and COO
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: Generally a good software for recruiting except for timeline and dates. Easy to use and handle.

Minpunten: What I dislike and face difficulty is the historical timeline. The software does not indicate the historical date of submittal or date of comment/note. It just says 10 days back or 1 year back (Which may be approximate) . Dont have exact date to pull up candidate email from the outlook if needed ! Also if you reply to a workable email message the reply is partially cutoff and does not appear on work

Made my life easier!

Beoordeeld op 18-5-2018
Roxy K.
Operations Manager
Internet, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Organized candidates, kept track of communications to candidates, easy to pull reports!

Pluspunten: Keeping candidates organized, create own pipeline stages, communicate with others or with candidate directly.

Minpunten: Messages meant to be sent within the company were sent to the candidate by different stakeholders, ie more than one person made this mistake which means this is a flaw in the design. Talent pool was also a bit confusing, I'd like to move candidates from Talent Pool to a pipeline and vice versa.

Everything you need in one place

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2018
Aaron R.
HR Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Excellent product all-round, I have used several ATS in my life, but never has one been so user-friendly and functional as Workable. I don't need to instruct new users when I add them, it's so simple.

Minpunten: There is a big focus on them releasing new features which is great, but these are big-win features that will attract more customers, also great, but it's not very often that there are features that improve the existing product and benefit existing clients.

Good starting ATS for a small/medium size startup.

Beoordeeld op 15-5-2019
Maria H.
Customer Support Representative
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In general, workable was a good tool to use and I think it helped us get of the ground when we started designing our recruitment department and processes. I would have liked a little more support from their team and them being able to innovate and integrate news features much faster than what they did.

Pluspunten: Workable was the first solution that we found as an ATS for our recruitment process. It was good and solid for what we needed at that moment. It was straightforward and easy to manage. It provided several integrations to maintain a good workflow in our process

Minpunten: We found ourselves having to do a lot of manual work instead of automatizations. It was a work in progress and they couldn't add many of the features that we wanted at that time.

van Workable Software op 16-5-2019

Appreciate the feedback! Innovation is core to Workable and we're always expanding our product offering!

Simple and effective applicant tracking system

Beoordeeld op 5-8-2018
Nivin J.
System Engineer
Olie en energie, 10.001+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Whatever advertisement you post, gets automatically posted in free job sites and you get more reach and this feature is available in both free and paid versions. The application is very cost effective. A clean and intuitive interface is provided. It is one of simplest applicant tracking system. The pipeline feature is very much customizable. You are provided with a people search google chrome extension which reduces time consumption. There is this on and off mode, as payment is concerned, you need to only pay for the time you use the application. The applicants can also apply via linked in. the application provides a lot of integrations including HRIS and other screening tools. The available email and interview templates help in simplifying the process and reduces the time lag. The interfaces are easy to use for both the users as well as the applicants. Very responsive customer service and support system.

Minpunten: The Application is a little pricey for small firms even though the features are well suited for startups.

Great customer service!

Beoordeeld op 27-11-2017
Talent and Employee Engagement
Design en ontwerp, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: It's simple and easy to use. Easily posts to external job boards with just a click. The employer careers pages are simple and clean- could be more customizable and interactive but the product is fairly cheap compared to competitors. Customer service is FAST and always helpful. We've been with workable since the beginning and they've taken our feedback into consideration.

Minpunten: The only real downside is the database search is somewhat cheap. I'm a huge pipeline recruiter- their hashtags to categorize help but a boolean search function would be awesome.

Very well designed recruitment management tool

Beoordeeld op 23-4-2019
Head of Customer Value
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very well-designed, easy to use recruitment management tool. Has given us visibility at every stage of process

Pluspunten: Intuitive to use. Easy to manage even when juggling lots of applications. Good inbox layout and workflow through hiring process works well. Filters are useful feature as well..

Minpunten: Really not much to criticize - I've used a lot of these types of applications and this one is probably the most intuitive to use. Occasionally small lag when jumping from jobs to people lists - but this is minor.

van Workable Software op 26-4-2019

Glad to hear you like Workable's design! We strongly believe in user-focused product design.

Decent system

Beoordeeld op 14-2-2019
Alex W.
Head Of Recruitment
Directiekantoor, 201-500 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Ease of use. That has to be the biggest pro. Our team love it. It is simple to navigate and it is very straightforward. No unnecessary extra clicks are required. it was clearly designed for recruiters

Minpunten: This is nit picking but the reporting and analytics is too basic.
I would like to add additional fields to report on but were nit even available at implementation stage.
I would also like to set up users on a read only basis (some hiring managers cannot be trusted to edit!) so they can see real time updates but cannot edit anything.

Workable

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
Shannon B.
Director of Human Resources
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Workable is an amazing product and it is ideal for recruiting in a professional work environment. I would highly recommend.

Pluspunten: The program is easy to understand and use. The program offers flexibility in designing communication templates and the application. I appreciate the ability to directly link to my calendar.

Minpunten: Though I believe Customer Service has done a very nice job of helping me learn the system, it can be frustrating when I am looking for an answer quickly. Communication starts with an email or chat session which is not often returned until the next day.

Good ATS for your Recruitment Department

Beoordeeld op 3-4-2019
Allan A.
Human Resources
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Workable was good to start with. It definitely helped us get going with the whole recruiting process for our company. Price was also reasonable for what the product had to offer. I can't complain on the time we used it.

Pluspunten: I liked that it helped us start our recruiting department from scratch and it was easy to use. It helps you organize and keep track of candidates and their information.

Minpunten: I did not like that it lacked features like having its own built in video conference tool for international interview. Also, I never fully knew what the tool was capable of doing. Instructions and training were very basic.

van Workable Software op 20-6-2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're always expanding our product offering and creating new training materials to help customers optimize their recruitment process.

Great hiring platform

Beoordeeld op 4-2-2019
Michaela M.
Practice Manager
Diergeneeskunde, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Overall, great platform, i am very happy with them and we will continue to use workable for all our hiring needs.

Pluspunten: I love that you can stage your applicants as you work through the hiring process and it keeps track for you. It makes it so much easier to track who i have called and who i have interviewed. Especially when you are screening hundreds of people. I used to get people mixed up or not remember what i interviewed and which one i called. I am so glad i can easily track and see that in Workable. I also love that i can post several jobs and track each job and it will post to several job boards all over. Maximizing my reach for finding the perfect candidate.

Minpunten: Sometimes the email option is slow to refresh, it doesn't always let me know right away when someone sends an email back. It can take a few hours to show up when someone says they have emailed back.