Simple, fast and great functionalty

Beoordeeld op 13-11-2019
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My experience with LeadDesk as a company has been very good. Even though we aren’t a big client, our contact person makes us feel like we are the only customer that matters. This is something that really isn’t too obvious in many companies. The other thing with SaaS software to keep in mind is that it lets you grow depending on seasonality changes. So on hectic times, we can easily add seats, but when it gets slower we can also remove seats just as easily.

Pluspunten: LeadDesk is by far the easiest and most intuitive contact center software I have used. Not only is it easy to see and follow everything that is happening in our business, but I can easily create and manage my campaigns. The modern UI feels like it’s actually built with the customer in mind. I know exactly where everything is and don’t need to spend my time looking for the right settings. I also like their reporting, as I can get all the information I need for my business and get on top of my KPIs.

Minpunten: I don’t really have too much bad to say about LeadDesk. There is of course always things to improve in e.g. reporting when it comes to more complex reports, but I have all the needed reports available from their reporting tool. They do however offer customized reports or access to a replica database if you are more tech-savvy and need more complex data.

Super easy to use and great customer care

Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Klantenondersteuning
Waar voor je geld
Waarschijnlijkheid van aanbeveling:
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We work in outbound calling mainly in the B2C market and I have been going back to LeadDesk repeatedly since 2011. I have tried many different Contact Center software, but the features LeadDesk offers combined with their excellent customer care and pricing makes choosing LeadDesk such an easy decision. I can easily recommend it especially for outbound calling.

Pluspunten: What LeadDesk does very well is its usability and ease of use in the software. Their UI is really intuitive, so everything is fast and easily available. Teaching new agents to use the software is super easy and fast. What I also like is that as a leader, I have full control of everything within LeadDesk, from managing call lists to campaigns.

Minpunten: The way their predictive dialer routes calls is not the most effective one for our use case. I would also like to see some more functionalities for their app for mobile use.