Gemiddelde scores

4,2 /5
  • Klantenservice
    4,1 /5

Over Mailjet

Samen bouwen. Slimmer verzenden.
De e-mailoplossing voor snel evoluerende teams.

Meer informatie over Mailjet

358 reviews worden weergegeven

Mark M.
Vice President of Information Technology
Marktonderzoek, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021

"Great mailing platform"

Opmerkingen: Easy to setup, I like how they instruct you to setup your mailing domain in an optimal way and guide you through the process.

Pluspunten: The overall design of the platform as well as the email builder is one of the best i've seen. It makes it possible for even novice users to design templates and send email campaigns.

Minpunten: Price is a bit high compared to some open source and self hosted options like OemPro but for a SASS product its still pretty good.

• Beoordeeld op 28-1-2021
Kenneth A.
Managing Partner
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

"Best Value Out There"

Pluspunten: The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Minpunten: Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Waqas A.
  • Beoordeeld op 16-1-2021

"One of the best news letter service"

Opmerkingen: Overall they are offering good services in the budget if you want to build and send a newsletter weekly.

Pluspunten: Easy to use newsletter builder included, Can test the service a free plan including 6000 mails per month. Can be used as a mail delivery service such as an SMTP.

Minpunten: Required monthly subscription if you are sending more than 6000 emails per month. Somehow costly as compared to other services.

• Beoordeeld op 16-1-2021
Online media, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019

"Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails"

Opmerkingen: Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

Pluspunten: The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

Minpunten: MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

van Mailjet op 13-12-2019

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

• Beoordeeld op 3-12-2019
Alexander R.
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-9-2019

"Easy To Setup, Crazy Terms of Service"

Opmerkingen: It started off good, as an easy to use software but later turned into a nightmare working with their support.

Pluspunten: It's really easy to set up and get going on a WordPress site, and I liked being able to authenticate by confirming an email rather than by DNS if I wanted.

Minpunten: Their TOS and enforcement of it is absolutely insane. One of my sites sends transactional emails for the purchase of firearms accessories (think like holsters, nothing regulated). They blocked my entire account and all sites associated because of that. I removed the site they flagged, thinking I'd get my account back. The compliance team then had to review my account, and then said one site I had linked which does landscaping is also against their terms because they don't allow real estate sales/related services. I should note, none of the sites on my account were sending any sort of newsletter or promotional emails. It was all contact form submissions and purchase receipts.

van Mailjet op 25-9-2019

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for your feedback and we apologize for any issues you had with our service. Ultimately our sending policy is in place to avoid issues of spam, and illicit sending. We restrict content on self-service plans related to fire arms and real estate due to recommendations from ISPs. Thanks for understanding.

Best,
The Mailjet team

• Beoordeeld op 21-9-2019
Isaac B.
Executive Director
Denktanks, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 25-9-2019

"A solid option for managing email lists."

Pluspunten: Ease of use
A plethora of features
Messages arrive to inbox (not spam)
Good analytics
Overall value is good

Minpunten: Mailjet limits your sending rate at first
Some features could be more customizable (e.g. subscriber forms/widgets)
Can be a bit complicated to add sender addresses and verify URLs

Dario R.
CTO
Computersoftware, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019

"Better value for money on the market"

Pluspunten: Mailjet has all funcionalities needed for sending transactional emails.
Great backoffice application and EU based

Minpunten: Transactional confirmation API structure need some manual tricks to work with many domains and subaccount in an efficent way

• Beoordeeld op 12-12-2019
Gabriele P.
Developer
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef
  • Beoordeeld op 20-9-2019

"A great service for a small price"

Opmerkingen: Great DX for the integration, familiar UI, great analytics, honest pricing, possibility to send SMS. The product I was looking for, recommended.

Pluspunten: - Easily create email templates with web-based editor
- Great analytics for your emails
- Easy API integration

Minpunten: - Cannot buy a dedicated IP unless you send 150k emails/month, I'd like to build my reputation from now

Karen S.
Marketing Coordinator
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

"MailJEt Review"

Opmerkingen: Overall, my experience is positive. I wish there was a way to customize image padding (more than what's available, once it's been inputted in. Another function that can use some work would be the spacing between paragraphs. It would be nice to be able to create different spacing within the same text box without all of the text adapting to the same space size. Otherwise, uploading contact lists and creating email templates has been seamless.

Pluspunten: I like that it's easy to use and pretty intuitive for first time users.

Minpunten: What I like least is you can't control the optimization of mobile design, that it'll automatically scale larger or smaller than a phone screen. You can't design for one platform (desktop) without considering how it'll appear on mobile, since it's not mobile optimized.

Ronnie R.
Music Producer
Entertainment, 51-200 werknemers

"Mailjet was challenging"

Opmerkingen: Overall I left Mailjet. The cost involved was too high. Customer service was not great. The interface was nice but didn't out weight the cons.

Pluspunten: Mailjet was a great resource for creating engaging emails. The creative tools for making emails were very easy to use. Creating powerful engaging emails was very quick and the end result was exactly what I was looking for on the creation side of the platform.

Minpunten: So unfortunately I was unable to continue using Mailjet. The cost involved is pretty competitive but still very expensive. I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming. They made things very challenging. I missed a few planned emails with specific deadlines due to not being made aware of the problems going on. Unacceptable. So I switched.

van Mailjet op 27-9-2019

Hi Ronnie - thanks for your feedback, and we are sorry to hear you had an underwhelming experience. In an effort to provide excellent service, could you share your Support Ticket number by email at [email protected] We'd be happy to take a look at your account and if you're interested in potentially continuing with our service, see how we can improve your experience. Best, the Mailjet team.

Bruno D.
Freelance
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020

"One of the best e-mail management software"

Opmerkingen: I can send e-mails from my website, all I had to do was associate my company's e-mails and configure my site.
Powerful I use it every day.

Pluspunten: Cheaper than any other email solution, MailChimp and others.
Extremely easy to use.

Minpunten: One drawback is that the links are intercepted by MailJet, so that the visitor will first land on the MailJet tracking page and then be redirected to the real page from the mail.

• Beoordeeld op 22-12-2020
Ben H.
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019

"Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases"

Opmerkingen: MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

Pluspunten: After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

Minpunten: The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

• Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
James B.
Pastor
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
  • Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019

"Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!"

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

Pluspunten: I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

Minpunten: What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

• Beoordeeld op 30-9-2019
Mary ellen C.
Director of Communications
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019

"Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work"

Opmerkingen: The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

Pluspunten: The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

Minpunten: We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

• Beoordeeld op 22-10-2019
Aj L.
Lead Developer
  • Beoordeeld op 22-8-2020

"Best free email smtp provider"

Opmerkingen: We've implemented Mailjet on our clients that needs more customization in marketing emails.

Pluspunten: Mailjet offers more free emails than its closes competitor Mailgun. Mailgun has its own perks but if you want more emails per month go for Mailjet. 200 per day vs 1000+ a month for Mailgun. Mailjet wins when it comes to marketing emails.

Minpunten: Can't easily add/remove members in a mailing list. No DKIM off the bat.

• Beoordeeld op 22-8-2020
Katerina V.
Project manager
  • Beoordeeld op 1-10-2018

"Mailjet facilitates product management"

Opmerkingen: In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Pluspunten: Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

Minpunten: The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

• Beoordeeld op 1-10-2018