Over Mailjet

Samen bouwen. Slimmer verzenden. De e-mailoplossing voor snel evoluerende teams.

Meer informatie over Mailjet

Super convenient, without any bugs and quite easy to use.

I came into some problems with a few of my emails and the customer service was underwhelming.

Beoordelingen van Mailjet

4,0
Waar voor je geld

Mailjet heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 366 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mailjet eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (366)

Kathryn
Kathryn
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

1,0 2 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Jose J
Jose J
CTO in VS
Marktonderzoek, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful Email Marketing Tool for Small Businesses

5,0 5 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Mailjet to help my clients since quite a bit. My overall experience with Mailjet has been great.

I like that Mailjet is very simple to use. It has a clean interface, great documentation, beautiful email templates, and we can create our custom email templates as well.

There is no cons. There is nothing wrong I can think of, and I believe Mailjet team is doing a great job with their platform.

Christopher
Chef de projet marketing in Frankrijk
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Un bon logiciel d'email marketing

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Cela fait plusieurs années que j'utilise Mailjet. Globalement, j'apprécie les services rendus. La solution est efficace et permet de travailler vite et bien, quand on la maitrise.

J'apprécie la relative simplicité d'utilisation. L'outil d'édition des emails en ligne est efficace, malgré quelques limites. La gestion des listes est facile. Les scénarios sont simples de paramétrage et efficace.J'utilise les serveurs pro de Mailjet et je suis très satisfait du tôt de délivrance des mails.

Je rencontre quelques bugs de temps en temps (parfois à cause d'une mauvaise utilisation de ma part). Le SAV n'est pas réactif. Parfois 72h. Dans un contexte pro, c'est trop long. L'éditeur d'email ne gère pas très bien l'affichage mobile. Il ne permet que de paramétrer l'emailing en version desktop (hormis quelques petits réglages de gestion des colonnes)L

Overwogen alternatieven: Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Overgestapt van: Sendinblue en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet: Le tarif, la version française de l'interface (pas le cas à l'époque chez les concurrents).

CEO in VK
Online media, 2-10 werknemers

Steer clear if you're looking to send a large volume of emails

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, if you want to send a little bit of email with webhooks and api calls, this will work. If you're sending large scale campaigns, it could ruin your email list size because of the lack of functionality around reengagement campaign parameters.

The sales people and customer support were very nice. If you were looking to use the free tier or send low volume of emails then MailJet will do the job (ie: in place of MailChimp) however, if you're looking at this v's constantcontact or sendgrid, selligent etc then I would definitely not go with MailJet.

MailJet do not want clients to use them as a databasing tool which means, if you have a segment of users who are engaged and opened 20 times in the last 30 days and you want to get those email addresses to push into facebook to find a look alike audience...you can't. MailJet won't let you get that data. They also blacklist your softbouncing emails in the background and limit the characters in subject lines.

Overwogen alternatieven: Selligent

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen: Due to price but wish we hadn't and actually went back to SailThru after 6 months of trying to get MailJet to work properly.

Overgestapt van: Sailthru

Reactie Mailjet

3 jaar geleden

Hi - thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to send us an email to [email protected] and we'd be happy to look into your account. In the meantime, we apologize for any inconvenience. Our platform and API is designed to handle higher volumes and as long as our Sending Policy is adhered to, we will be able to address any of your issues. Thanks again, the Mailjet team.

Hamza
Senior Manager in India
Publiceren, 2-10 werknemers

Alternative of Mailgun

4,0 2 maanden geleden

Basically both the company name comes under same firm but having lots of different, if you use mailgun in free trial the deliverability comes to 100% but if you purchase then ratio will be different, however, the same does not happens mailjet, seriously i am using this service with multiple accounts and getting same ratio with it, the good thing is that you can save the template in the panel and modified to get better deliverability . Secondly they providing their own unsubscribe link which help us that there system identified the email address of unsubscribe and removed automatically

One of the cons is to adding payment method every month,as in India RBI has change the policy for online payment

Joel
Joel
Software Engineer in Congo-Kinshasa
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

That's just perfect for email management

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

The API access and the visual email composition

The cost of product compared with another

Overwogen alternatieven: SendGrid

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen: The visual email composition and reporting

Overgestapt van: Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)

Nicolas
IT Administrator in Frankrijk
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Good mailing solution but not the best

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Support are really good (but not abnswering quickly...). Job are nearly done : mail delivered but some go to SPAM folder because Mailjet server is know as mass mailing solution... Could be used for marketing but probably not interested to transactional email

this make the job we used for : send mail throught smtp and delivery ASAP

some mails are tagged as spam and so never read by receiver. We can go on next level on MailJet to have private IP but price is no more interesting compared on other competitors with more reputation

Claudio
informatico in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

tieni traccia delle email importanti

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Mailjet è un ottima piattaforma per l'invio di email. Personalmente lo utilzzo per l'invio di email transazionali. L'invio delle email viene garantito praticamente al 100% ed è possibile tenere traccia di ogni singolo invio controllandone lo stato e l'avvenuta ricezione e apertura.Otiima anche la possibilità della creazione di sub-account.

Bisogna fare molta attensio che le mail non siano inviate ad utenti sbagliati perchè si rischia che l'account venga bloccato.

Arika
Arika
Manager in India
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A budget tool with limited features

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Mailjet is a platform for startups and smaller companies that cannot afford expensive marketing automation tools. Mailjet offers a decent number of service at a pocket friendly pricing plans.

1. Has multiple plans to suit companies with lower budget2. Helps you verify email address of leads before broadcasting emails3. You can also do A/B testing using Mailjet

1. Live chat feature is missing. So you cannot get instant solution for your problems2. Email auto-response fails at time

Sibiry
General director in Burkina Faso
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Mailjet review

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

I really like the ease of use of this software, it is very simple to understand the basics. The pro server is good with a very high delivery rate

Customer service sometimes does not respond to emails and this is a disadvantage on their part.

Jérémy
Chef de Projet in Frankrijk
Internet, 11-50 werknemers

Un outil de campagnes d'emailing simple et performant

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Pouvoir gérer ses campagnes en toute simplicité ! Créations de bases d'abonnés, création de campagne d'email, gestion des campagnes et des envois... Tout est simple avec Mailjet si bien que je recommande très souvent la plate-forme à mes clients.

On pourrait souhaiter un outil plus simple pour la création des mails, mais cela reste un détail.

Ben
Owner in VK
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Transactional Email That Covers 90% Of Use Cases

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MailJet has been a drop in replacement for Madrill. It has been more than adequate for all of my transactional emailing needs.

After using MailJet as a replacement for Mandrill for the last 2 years, I can fully recommend it. I use it for transactional email and I can send 6000 per month on the free tier. More than enough for my use case. I like the templates and templating language. Setting up sender domains and authenticating them is a doddle. Using the API is also painless with the excellent API documentation.

The only thing I dislike is that there are almost too many options. This isn't a bad thing per se, but I have probably only used about 25% of the available tools/reporting etc. I also have no need for the campaign tools and would prefer it if Mailjet only concentrated on transactional emails.

Overwogen alternatieven: SendGrid en Mailgun

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen: Mandrill stopped having a free tier

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp Transactional Email

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet: It was simple to set up first time

James
Pastor in VS
Religieuze instellingen, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Works great! Easy to Use! Very Reliable!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Mailjet is that it is excellent software. It is easy to use, it just works, it's easy to set up, it provides awesome verification of my mail reaching its destination, I will continue to be a happy Mailjet user for years to come.

I appreciate Mailjet for a couple of reasons. The first and most important is reliability. My E-mails always get sent out, and they always reach their destination. Mailjet is careful about preventing users from using it as a spam gateway, which means it has a good reputation which means that other companies and servers do not block Majiljet which means that my mail gets sent out properly. The second thing I love most about Mailjet is how easy it is to set up. When I went to set it up, the configuration was simple, and it started to work quickly. I also love Mailjet because it has a useful dashboard that allows me to check and ensure that my E-mail did get sent out and reached its intended recipient. That leaves me never wondering whether my message was received or not.

What I appreciate least about this software is that there have been limitations placed on my account which limits how many E-mails I can send out within a specific period of time. While I have never reached the limit, or even really approached the limit as far as I am aware, and I am aware it is to ensure that spam is not sent out, I still felt that the limitation was not necessary and although I continue to happily use the software, and will continue to do so, this would probably continue to be my least favorite aspect of using Mailjet.

Alexandra
Alexandra
CEO in Estland
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

A good software but with some flaws

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: So far, given we can fix the issues in connecting to our custom domain, we are satisfied. With some reservations mentioned above.

I like the fact that Mailjet has a very clear UI- and it is easy to find and craft new campaigns. They have also been one of the very first email systems to be GDPr compliant- and hence on my radar for very long. We had an account since 2019, but only recently started to consider automating our emails. The trial limit for daily emails is generous too.

However, there are some issues. Connecting our domain was problematic, and email automation is only available to premium users. This should be available to free users as well, maybe limiting the free daily emails at the same time. It takes time to think automation processes through, and 30 days trial might be too little to decide whether the system is right for a user or not. I at least take time to properly test a software.

Overwogen alternatieven: MailerLite en Drip

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen: I used Mailchimp ages ago, and did not like their UI.

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet: Cheaper than Drip, More free emails than MailerLite, and GDPR compliant

Mary Ellen
Director of Communications in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Solid Product, Workflow/Automation still needs some work

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The platform has gotten much better over the years. We have the bronze subscription and for the price it is really worth it.

The ability to design your own emails from a template or simply drop in HTML has been great for our company. The email builder is pretty easy to use and emails look decent across all mobile and desktop platforms.

We started using the workflow/automation feature when it was in its beta phase. We needed to be able to add a user into a contact list and then have emails sent automatically. Creating a workflow is incredibly tedious. I had all the emails I already wanted to use from when I previously had to manually send them to contact lists each day. But for some reason mailjet wouldn't let me use emails from my campaigns in the workflow. I had to recreate every single email as a template in the workflow/automation section to be able to add it to a new workflow. I was able to just copy and paste the HTML, but it was still such a time consuming process. If I could just drag and drop already used campaign emails into a workflow that would make so much more sense.

aj
Lead Developer in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Best free email smtp provider

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We've implemented Mailjet on our clients that needs more customization in marketing emails.

Mailjet offers more free emails than its closes competitor Mailgun. Mailgun has its own perks but if you want more emails per month go for Mailjet. 200 per day vs 1000+ a month for Mailgun. Mailjet wins when it comes to marketing emails.

Can't easily add/remove members in a mailing list. No DKIM off the bat.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailgun

Managing Partner in VS
Werving en selectie, 11-50 werknemers

Best Value Out There

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use and I can prepare a "mailing" fairly quickly with templates that I've set up for various types of occasions. The price is very reasonable and the reports are fantastic. I'm able to reach my target markets better when I download the reports and track who opens and "clicks" through my messages.

Everything is great. I wish that there could be more templates for the emails to give me more "looks" when I do "mailings"

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet: Price was far better. In addition, MailChimp charges based on size of mailing list. I'd rather be charged by number of emails that I send out. My current package is perfect for my needs at a reasonable price.

Katerina
Katerina
Project manager in Belarus

Mailjet facilitates product management

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: In general I like Mailjet. You set up it once and you forget about it because you know that it is running like clockwork. I always recommend it to my colleagues.

Mailjet is quite easy to set up and use. The latest improvements that were implemented this year make the creation of nice looking emails for different platforms very convenient. User-friendly, colorful and intuitively understandable.

The most irritating thing about Mailjet is when the account is blocked for some reason and you message to the support they just say "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security rules. We unblock your account". They never say what exactly is incorrect with the domain despite the fact that it could help their customer to improve his domain security or change the hosting. Or as another example, when you have just created your account, you may get the message "Sorry, your domain triggered some of our security flags. We cannot allow you to use our system." No any other clarification what exactly their security system didn't like. And you have to go to their competitors.

Pashminu
CEO in India
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Good value for money

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I am very much glad to have a pocket friendly marking too.

It is easy to get started with all the options and the best feature is to schedule the emailers. Also, the reports are good enough for normal email marketing.

There should be a feature to show the click heat map, that would be helpful is getting better insights on writing the emailer content and links etc.

Overwogen alternatieven: Mailchimp

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen: It was too expensive

Overgestapt van: Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet: Cost factor above all.

Melanie
Help Desk Specialist in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Longtime fan and user for years.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Allows 3rd party applications to send email without having to open up security on mail servers, and does so with ease.

MailJet is targeted more at being used for email marketing, but it is the perfect solution for 3rd party applications that require SMTP service but for one reason or another an organization cannot use their own mail server. (Also allows tracking for those 3rd party app mailings if you want to get fancy.) It's been my go to through several employment changes where I always end up needing it for one thing or another, and I've recommended to clients many times over. The support is always fantastic as well - they've always been responsive and on top of things, even when I was only using a free account. This has made them the first SMTP service I think of, always.

The only real challenge I've faced was that the API keys can sometimes be too long for older applications. (And some poorly built ones.) This is not really a fault of MailJet -- the longer API keys make for better security, but it can just be a roadblock sometimes. (MailJet support is right on the case for it though.) In the years I've been using it (I think I first discovered them 4 or 5 years ago - not exactly sure how long, I've experienced an outage or two. Frustrating when it happens, but then any internet service is subject to that from time to time.

IT Support in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding Mailing Management Software

5,0 4 jaar geleden

MailJet is extremely easy to use and makes the process of generating mailings extremely simple. The UI for generating mailings is intuitive and simple, yet powerful and able to accomodate pretty much anything you'd want to put into an email. I use it generally for doing newsletters to a large group of about 5,000 subscribers. The overall interface for managing Contacts lists and Campaigns is well done and understandable. Adding and removing subscribers from Contact lists is fairly straightforward and mostly great. On the rare occasions when I've needed support, they've always been extremely fast and knowledge-able, and solved the issue in short order.

Three things about Contact lists are a bit annoying: 1) There doesn't seem to be any way to automatically remove Unsubscribed Contacts: you have to download them manually, then upload them to remove them. 2) Same thing with Bounced or other Contacts that you discover from the post-Campaign analysis: there's no button to say "Remove these from my Contact List": you must download them, then remove them through the removal interface 3) Errors from uploading new Contacts is a little clunky when there are errors: again it generates a file that you have to download and look at separately. For most errors (duplicate address, typos, invalid format, etc) in the little uploads that I do as part of expanding the list, I'd just like to see the darned things immediately on the screen so that I could either ignore them (i.e. dups) or fix them (typos & invalid format). Only if the errors go beyond some threshold (say more than 10, and it could be user-settable), should it do the file-generate-and-download thing.

Danielle
Sales & Marketing in VS
Consumentenelektronica, 11-50 werknemers

Review

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This works really well for what I need. It is easy to use and easy to train people not so tech savvy to use as well. Aside from the cons above, I have had a great time updating content. I do with the help people we a little more helpful. When I had a problem in that the emails we saying "sent" but nothing was being received - they told me it was my problem and there was nothing they could do. - That may be the case, but there are nicer ways of saying this. I had already checked my email spam and the head spam blocker and nothing was there from mailjet. I ended up having to send out a link to the online version that I had pulled off of a previous test email. That all being said, I still continue to use the program as it is easy to manage and provides nice stats.

I like the amount of flexibility you have at the free level. I like the ease of dragging and dropping content to add or reposition. I like that it saves as a work in progress and you can go back and review old newsletters. I also like the detailed insight and stats.

That you can't move multiple sections at once. For example, I wish you could highlight a text box and an image at the same time and move them around together to relocate content. I also wish you could add dividers between vertical columns. If you have a 3 column section, I would like to divide with a line between. I wish there was a calendar feature as well to help with showcasing dates and events.

Simone
Fullstack Web Developer in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Mailjet: our choice for transactional emails

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Mailjet helps us delivering hundreds of transtactional and confirmation emails connected to our web projects. It never fails. One of the most reliable providers I have ever met in my career.

Mailjet offer various plans based on the size of your projects (there is even a fully functional free one for very small projects). It is very easy to set up, it gives you a lot of different choices to setup domain authentication (preventing your emails to become spam). No frills, everything in its right place and always working. The interface is very clear in order to communicate to developers which data they should use to integrate their software with mailjet email service, and what to do to avoid black listing, spam, etcetera

Sometimes their service for automatic detection of domain owners is blocked by firewalls. Thus you need to be able to edit your domain's DNS setting to authenticate the sender.

Sahar
Creative Director in VS
Kleding en mode, 11-50 werknemers

For the price, Mailjet is near perfect

4,0 11 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The Mailjet template creator is easy to use if you have any experience using other template creators. Love how they include "saved sections" in the template creator for ease of creation. Mailjet has strict rules for anti-spam measures and that's a good thing. The majority of my emails do get delivered. For the frequency of our newsletters, Mailjet is perfect for our company. For transactional emails, we use Marsello because of its vast segment properties.

Picking a mail software is extremely stressful since most companies will charge you an arm and a leg when your list grows. Mailjet is the most value-driven software for medium-sized businesses.

If you want to segment at all, you have to upgrade to higher payment tiers. After testing their segment tiers, I wasn't too impressed by the options, so I downgraded it.

Overwogen alternatieven: Constant Contact, Sendinblue, SendGrid en Omnisend

Redenen om voor Mailjet te kiezen: Mailchimp has gotten so much more expensive over the years.

Pranab
Proprietor in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Great for sending outbound transactional email

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Used mailjet within our Django based web app.

Hassle-free and fair limits on the free plan, with well-priced upgrades for running specific campaigns. Great deliverability as well.

Couldn’t find a way to see what unverified email addresses were being tried on our account as sender addresses (so we couldn’t fix those wrong outbound email addresses)

Overwogen alternatieven: Zoho Mail en Mailchimp

Redenen om over te stappen op Mailjet: Pricing.

Mauro
Developer in Italië
Computersoftware, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Great service at reasonable prices

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The problem of spam definitively solved, integration in the servers very fast, excellent

I solved the spam problem without large configurations, thanks to their fully qualified servers. It was what I needed

I would love to have the option to pay for the service annually and not only monthly, obviously prepaid