Over GoCodes

Het platform biedt een gepatenteerde totaaloplossing voor het volgen van IT-activa en -inventaris die de kracht van smartphones, QR-codes en cloudsoftware gebruikt.

Meer informatie over GoCodes

Phone app works really well with the included bar codes. Like that ordinary users can scan the code and send admins a message stating they have the product.

Only issue I've had is stickers sent to us that we already have in our system and assigned to an item already. This is very frustrating when in a hurry.

Beoordelingen van GoCodes

4,0
Waar voor je geld

GoCodes heeft een totaalscore van 4,3 van 5 sterren op basis van 197 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je GoCodes eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (197)

Michael G.
Michael G.
Hire an iPad - Phone +353 86 2239 678 in Ierland
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

Managing iPads

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am a repeat purchaser and its a reasonably priced product that gives a lot of functionality for the price.

The online activation and tracking is excellent. I have a rental business and checking assets in and out is quick and simple compared to the time consuming manual way I did it before. Simple to add new assets once you get the hang of it,

I cannot really figure out the depreciation reports but thats not why I bought the tags so it does not matter to me. Would be nice to have a feature to add multiple activations where say only the serial number of the asset needed changing.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Michael, thanks for providing your feedback. We would be happy to explain how our IRS GAAP deprecation reports work is needed. Also, did you know that there are three ways to add lots of assets quickly. There is a scan and copy feature, mass update feature and an upload. These three should really help you with data entry for new assets. As always call or email for additional assistance.

Elizabeth L.
Secretary in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great product & experience

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Free trial was helpful and helped us decide to move forward with the purchase of the subscription.

Easy to add/delete things, very intuitive product (easy to use).

I wish the customized columns had a "paragraph" type of option so that we would have another area to make notes about the asset.

vorig jaar

Hi Elizabeth, thanks for the awesome review. I'll share your feedback on the customized columns with the development team.

Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Project Management in Zwitserland
Managementconsulting, 11-50 werknemers

stock overview

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great thing. Happy what we have reached on automazation so far (using the customized fields for our specific needs). And very happy that the alert on minimum quantities was introduced so fast. Looking forward to more improvements.

Easy check-in/out, automated emails when low quantity is reached, ability to draw inventory/order list

reports need to be formatted to excel each time manually. I also need to delete many fields each time manually. Would be great if I could create a template of my customized report and would have it on one click in future. I also calculate order quantity minus stock quantity (enter formula in excel) each time I prepare material order. would be great to have this report automated. Why can I scan codes without logging in? was confusing until I found out (why it was that I was asked if it was my item). I guess there is a reason but does it make sence to be on first level? Your format of labels are only available in US as far as I know...

3 jaar geleden

Hello Ruth, thanks for the review and glad to hear you like using GoCodes. Did you know we have an optional reporting module that would allow you to design and save custom reports charts and dashboards?

Delivery & Mastering Coordinator in VS
Entertainment, 501-1.000 werknemers

Meets Expectations

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For what we pay, and as a bare minimum of our needs it meets the bar. While there is certainly room for improvement, it is still a valuable resource and database that was created with a good amount of thought and effort.

When it comes to meeting expectation for creating a database for physical assets, GoCodes does an excellent job at that. The app is very easy to use, it makes it easy in check things in/out as well adding photos and creating fields. There's minimal lag time between holding a camera over the code and it recognizing and reading it. The sites search functionality works great as well, I'm able to search and it will find those keywords within any of the fields available for an asset. This makes it easier to use a secondary way to reference an asset

A bit archaic. The site could definitely use a facelift that aligns more with 2018/19. It would be nice to create secondary databases, for example where I can just search once specific type of asset and see if something is checked in or not. It would also be nice to be able to create customizable views and dashboards that I can share internally with other departments who may be affected by the status of a specific asset

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review and detailed feedback. You will be pleased to hear that GoCodes 2.0 is coming in Q1 2019 and will be a complete modern overhaul of the web based UI and user experience.

Tom D.
Tom D.
Sole Proprietor/Photographer in VS
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Held my inventory list hostage

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a small Photographer in DC we didn't find ourselves needing to use it every day or in some cases every month. Therefore we simply wanted to use it when and as needed. Sadly the team had no interest in helping us when we needed the files. We had started to use them very early on when you could create your own asset tags - we had ordered a bunch of them and it took us a long time and we still haven't even gotten to use them all however the GoCodes teams wouldn't let us use them or even refund us just because we didn't really meet their client model.

The concept of it is great, However for us it just seemed like they didn't have services for the little guy

wasn't friendly to the small business owner

3 jaar geleden

Hello Tom, sorry to hear that things did not go as planned. As a GoCodes customer, you can view and download your asset data at any time. We always make it available to you from your online account. If you contact us with more information we can work to resolve any issue you had with our services.

Joshua K.
Joshua K.
Owner in VS
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Great for Small Businesses

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Prior to using GoCodes, I attached pre-printed numeric SKUs to my inventory. This was an issue for times when my business received a high volume of orders in one day because some numbers look alike and can be confusing. GoCodes has simplified everything by using QR technology.

GoCodes makes tracking inventory super easy by assigning a unique QR-code to each item. This helps my business particularly in making sure that we are not picking and shipping wrong items for our orders.

Overall, I am disappointed that the lowest priced plan includes only 200 allowed SKUs. If you want to go to the next package which allows for 500 SKUs, you’ll pay three times the monthly rate of the base plan.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Joshua, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear that you think GoCodes is great for small businesses. On the topic of price, you are correct but also bear in mind that competing systems often cost 2-3x more than GoCodes and provide very little of any additional value for most customers.

Engineer in Ierland
Nutsbedrijven, 51-200 werknemers

GoCodes Asset Management Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My Overall experience has been good using GoCodes.
I find it does help me with my day to day jobs.

Simple Set up. Easy to use. Doesn't take up to much phone space.

Software can be slow at times. I have found nothing else which has been a problem for me.

3 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review. We are concerned about your comment regarding the response time. We implemented a major system upgrade in Q4 2018 and that should result in sub second response times for many requests. Can you share the specifics with our support team and they will get this resolved [email protected]

Jonathan K.
Jonathan K.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 11-50 werknemers

Practical use needing user experience work

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Enjoying it and especially since we can have people download it without worrying about keeping track of scanners.

The nice thing is that we can bulk describe and allocate units. On the phone makes it easy on the go for a large non profit like us.

Prone to crashes especially when working through multiple units and details.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Jonathan, thanks for the review. We are working on a new release of the iPhone app that will address the issue that can occur sometimes with updating multiple assets at once. If you have any specifics to share that would be great. [email protected]

Francisco H.
Francisco H.
IT Technician in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I liked how easy it is to use his product, specially the scanning feature. Instead of typing your code you can easily just scan it and find it

No dislikes so far, haven’t run into any issues

4 jaar geleden

Hello Hernandez, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use!

Dwight D.
Dwight D.
Warehouse Operations Manager in VS

Great system

5,0 3 jaar geleden

easy to use and set up not hard to navigate

don't like the way it works on apple products work with it needs work

3 jaar geleden

Hello Dwight, thanks for taking the time to review our product. Please let us know what suggestions you have for the Apple App? We have a new version scheduled for release later this month and it will include iPad support too.

Anatoly S.
Partner in Noorwegen
Meubels, 2-10 werknemers

Gocodes Review

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Overall good, but as mentioned, lacking some basic functions that would make it great and reccomendable.

What I like most is that it provides a fast and easy solution to keeping track of the furniture we have loaned-out.

This software has potential to be very good, but it lacks some features. 1. Images in Asset List view: Could be improved by thumbnail images for all assets. Currently, the user needs to hover over one by one in order to see a the asset image, or change views entirely. 2. If I check-in an asset manually, it still shows the previous scanned location on the map. A work around is to always scan assets when we check them in, but do not always have time for that. We can manually change the location, but it is also time consuming. If we check in at our location, it is obvious that the asset has moved. IT would be nice if this could be automated better. 3. Ability to do basic editing of asset images. Simple Rotate, Crop, Mirror, Would make it much faster and easier. Currrently we need to edit each image before uploading, and if we want to make a change, like show the asset in a mirrored position or increase the images brighness, we need to upload a new image entirely.

vorig jaar

Hello Anatoly, thanks for sharing your feedback and suggestions. I will share you feedback with the development team.

Joshua A.
Safety Manager in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

Tools and Safety Equipment Inventory

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Amazing! We will continue to use Go Codes for all of our inventory, and fleet, needs. It has saved us so much time looking for tools and shortages. And time is money!

Go Codes is extremely User Friendly. Anyone with a basic knowledge of computers and/or smart phones can easily learn how to utilize the entire system in just a couple of hours. The features of this product are simple enough that I can easily manipulate menus, change information, update photos and change descriptions. we have used it for all of our tools, safety equipment and Fleet Vehicles.

The only feature I wish I had, is the ability to create "kits". For example; if we issue a tool kit to a carpenter, we have to add each tool to Go Codes and then add a key word that will allow us to easily find each tool for that particular kit, without having to spend a lot of time searching. Adding a "kit" feature will allow us to add entire kits, with an attached inventory sheet listing each tool in that particular kit. So, if one carpenter is issued "Kit 1", all I have to do is search "Kit 1" and each tool will populate under that one kit.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Joshua, thanks for the great review. We're glad your seeing the benefits of using GoCodes to track and manage your tools and equipment.

Sam F.
Educational Facilitator (I also manage the inventory) in Canada
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Excellent inventory system

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed to keep track of teaching resources that were being distributed across 13 communities. This tool was very helpful in keeping track of exactly what was allocated to each location, and thus helpful later on when we double checked the inventory and then did some reallocation. Rather than going through a list of items and checking each one off as you find it, we could simply scan everything , modify a field (status or notes), and then filter on the website to see if anything was missed. Super simple and it saved a lot of time.

• The app. Its simple and yet does everything I want. I can easily do inventory in bulk and update everything at once. Changing only one field will make sure everything else stays the same • The website filters. As long as your assets are properly named and consistent, the filters on the website make it super simple to filter exactly what you want.

• The website. It has definitely improved with the recent update that keeps your field settings between logins. What I'd like to see though (and maybe I'm just missing something) is a way to bulk update asset info on the website. The quickest method is to have the website open, filter for what I want, and then go down the left side and click on the QR code icon next to each line while my phone is pointing at the screen to capture it. While its a decent work around, it would be nice to just select a bunch of items and update them, all from within the website.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Sam, thanks for the positive review. You make a good suggestion regarding making multiple updates at once and we will look to implement a more efficient approach in our next upgrade cycle.

Christi F.
Office Admin in VS
Bouw, 11-50 werknemers

GoCodes for construction asset management

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: It's difficult for me to get my field workers on board if they don't understand how to use it, but because Go Codes doesn't provide training materials, I have had to create my own. My rep makes me feel stupid every time I call to ask for help.

Expensive tools and equipment get moved around on a daily basis here. Having a tracking system is helping to make that process less chaotic.

The process of setting up and rolling out this program has been very time consuming. We have had to label every single piece of equipment and tools and now I'm tasked with training the field staff on how to use the app. I asked my rep if there were any already existing training tools (power point presentations, manuals), but they just directed me to the youtube videos that are really only for admin use, not field use. Also, it would be great to have some resources in Spanish since the construction industry has a high volume of Spanish speaking workers.

vorig jaar

Hello Christi, thanks for taking the time to review GoCodes. I will take your suggestion about wanted training materials for your team and see what we have available.

Simon P.
Operations Manager in Noorwegen
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Review from Norway

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: GoCodes is a great management system and very easy to use. I would how ever pay more for a better product. There are a few things that don't work as one would wish. for example different time zones don't work. export to excel does not work. There are a few more features that would make it better and i would pay more for.

i can see were may assets are on a map. and see all assets info on my mobile or pc.

I would like to be able to personalize my account more to our market, I would like to be able to print off of see my assets in Excel, and also with my own Custom Fields, (not possible for me although they say it is) . The date and time zone is a bit problem for us to know when the asset whats installed or purchased 02/04/16 means the 02 of april for us in norway but for gocodes it means 04 of febuary. so this is a feature we cannot use correctly

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review. It's possible to export to Excel, there are sometimes some Excel settings which need to be updated for use outside USA/UK. Contact us directly and we can help with this. We are working on adding the local time zone feature.

Karen E.
Administrator in VS
Schoolleiding, 2-10 werknemers

Protect your assets by tracking

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Very good. Very thorough. It’s a great til to help you keep track of the so many parts of a world of assets.

Ease of set up and support. We misunderstood a few things at the beginning but support was so helpful in helping us. Great customer service.

For our purposes we needed some additional equipment to erect it’s use. But we operated fine manually with this until we set up an electronic process.

3 jaar geleden

Hi Karen, thanks for your review.. We were a bit confused about your overall rating vs. likelihood to recommend? If you can explain further we would be pleased to assist you.

Allison I.
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Saves us money and helps avoid conflict!

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this software for rental items, and while it only allows us to keep one picture, and does not yet provide notifications to admin on check-in and check-outs (assignments), it has helped the warehouses and customer service team IMMENSELY in communication about the items, and our customers find it hard to wiggle out of paying for lost items that are clearly scanned out to them and not returned. We use the mapping too, to see if an item is in one or the other warehouse. Overall, this has been a great investment in a tool that help us, and continues to improve as we grow as well! thanks GoCodes!

The images, custom fields, app tools, and location services.

No email to admin on assignment and unassignment

6 jaar geleden

Thanks for the review. We are evaluating adding asset assignment notifications as a new feature.

Franklin K.
EMS Supervisor in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great inventory system for static assets

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has helped our business so much with keeping track of equipment and so many other assets. We go code our lock boxes, ladders, vacuums and almost anything we don’t want to lose. The GPS feature is so helpful.

The ease of putting a sticker in the asset. The ease of scanning the asset. The ability to scan multiple assets

The scanner doesn’t always work. Having to manually put in all of the info for each asset into the system

4 jaar geleden

Hello Franklin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use! Sorry to hear you have had an issue with the scanner. We would love to hear more about how that happened so we can track it down and fix the issue. Please check our knowledge base for more information or contact [email protected]

Tamlin L.
Office Assistant in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Check In and Check Out

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love the bulk discount and the kind attention from Todd Penny. He's the best!

We love how easy it is to scan an item in and out of the department. It's FAST and easy. The Faculty love it and the students find it easy too. No more hassles!

It does take some time to put all the info for each item into the GoCode system, but it would be that way with any system.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Tamlin, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad you love the ease of use check in and out features! For data entry, have you tried the Update All feature in the mobile apps that will make it very fast for entering lots of near identical assets? We also offer an optional data upload service using an Excel spreadsheet which can really help in that area.

Edwin A.
Analyst in Honduras
Textiel, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

GoCodes The Best in Inventory

5,0 vorig jaar

It is easy to use, it has tools implemented that help make it easier to search for the inventory physically, you have the information of your digital inventory and without problems, you can download your data from your own GoCodes account and thus work your way too.

Just the part of being able to link the GoCodes database with the Power Bi software.

vorig jaar

Thanks Edwin for the great review. Delighted to hear you think GoCodes is 'The Best in Inventory'.

Jackie K.
President in VS

GoCodes Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: IWe have had a good experience with GoCodes, it seems very easy to use from both the mobile and web platforms.

I like the ability to print our asset list by location so we can always have our foreman verify the assets on their job.

I think there are too many options to list for each asset, it should be kept more simple.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Jackie, thanks for the great feedback. I wanted to let you know that you can remove the asset options by hiding unused datafields. Let us know if you need assistance with setting that up.

Christopher R.
Program Manager in VS
Bouw, 51-200 werknemers

Great problem wish it had a few more features for actually filtering through equipment and such

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Equipment accountability is very important for what we do. I have found that we can use it for anything within our warehouse to keep track and make people accountable. Very happy with this.

Great GPS tracking and map locator App is great and easy to use Easy to train people to use the program. I have this to be nice. Effective for its use.

The reports that are produced seem to be a little outdated. A better version of the report or a better template would make it much easier to read. Filtering through equipment is not the best and needs some sort of update

5 jaar geleden

Hi Christopher, thanks for sharing your feedback on GoCodes. You mentioned the filtering and we can help. There are comprehensive features for filtering and grouping asset data using the grid sub-menu. We would be pleased to demonstrate this to you if that would help.

Nick A.
Shop manager / project manager in VS

Decent product

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall works well does what I need and what I expected. Won’t say it exceeds my expectations but is a decent asset management tool

Maintenance of our equiptment tool very helpful. Monitoring where it was last scanned

It’s tough to scan in limited light. And the scan sticker has a tough time staying on our often used landscape equiptment

3 jaar geleden

Hello Nick, good to hear your feedback that GoCodes was very helpful. You mentioned scanning in low light and did you know that you can turn on your smartphone light to solve that issue. Also you mentioned the labels. We offer a range of tougher materials like metal foil and metal tags which may be better suited to your project.

Frank L.
Technology Specialist in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

GO CODES almost there

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, Go Codes is a much better system then our homemade inventory practices

We needed an easier way to track our inventory and GO Codes works great in that way. With the ability to scan tags and to add custom fields, Go Codes is a great value.

Being a school district we often have large quantities of equipment arriving at once. It's a little clumsy to maneuver while scanning large numbers of devices. I have a great vendor who sends me a list of serial numbers and inventory numbers so we can just add them without scanning. I would LOVE to be able to import all these but it can only be done by Go Codes doing it for a $$$. This is a major deal for me. Adding the ability for customers to upload into the system is a must for me.

3 jaar geleden

Hello Frank, thanks for your review. Our product team is looking at ways to make it easier and safer for customers to upload bulk data. To date we have provided this as a service as small user errors can easily result in data corruption and loss.

Keri H.
Technology Coordinator in VS
Schoolleiding, 11-50 werknemers

Small School - works great!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LOVE - it has saved me so much work!

We can download an inventory and see all the assets immediately. It's great - especially for state reporting!

I want it to be more mobile - easier to use from a phone.

4 jaar geleden

Hello Kari, thanks for reviewing GoCodes. Glad it works so well for state reporting. We would love to hear your ideas for how we can improve the mobile app to make it easier to use, please email or call us with your suggestions.