Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over LearnUpon

Ontgrendel de kracht van leren met LearnUpon LMS; één uniforme trainingsoplossing ter ondersteuning van het leren in je hele netwerk.

Meer informatie over LearnUpon

It is easy to use and share and makes our company look very professional and dedicated to education.

No real dislikes about the software, we use it in an unconventional way in that it is for corporate training and employee compliance.

Beoordelingen van LearnUpon

4,9
Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

LearnUpon heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 95 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je LearnUpon eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (95)

Monika
Monika
Instructional Designer
Vastgoed, 51-200 werknemers

Above and Beyond

5,0 3 jaar geleden
Bijschriften in het Nederlands beschikbaar in de videospeler
Riyaz
Riyaz
VP, Global Learning Services in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

A solid learning platform that we implemented in weeks versus months.

5,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: LearnUpon has given us a platform for onboarding, ongoing development, and compliance education for our employees, clients, and partners. We have cut down onboarding from months to weeks. The result is improved CSAT, improved time-to-value, and reduced risk.

Our organization went from no learning platform to LearnUpon in a matter of weeks. In the past, this process has taken me months with other vendors. LearnUpon's customer services is above average and, coming from me, this says a lot. I'm talking Sales, Account Management, Customer Success, Customer Support, and in fact any team member I have ever dealt with. Now, let's talk features and functionality. The implementation was straightforward and our SSO, Teams, and Zoom, integrations were easy. Since LearnUpon was built from the ground up, it has all the fundamental features that one needs to administer users, groups, courses, etc. and learn. My team and I are in the system on a daily basis and we have learners frequenting the system for onboarding, compliance, and development.

There are a few quirks though. Here are some examples. When a learner is disabled, there is no visual indicator until you click into their profile. There are workarounds; however, these are additional steps. It would be nice to add custom content to a learner's Home page. Also, I'd love a report that tells me what keywords were searched, which ones had results, and which ones did not.

Leslie
MIS Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Wonderful LMS for our little nonprofit!

5,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We've been partnered with LearnUpon for almost 10 years - that says it all!

LearnUpon's customer service is absolutely the best thing about them! They are customer-focused and it shows in everything they do!

Because we train outside of our organization, no LMS platform is perfect for our unique needs.

Laura
Instructional Design Manager in Mexico
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

LearnUpon good budget option

4,0 4 weken geleden Nieuw

Very easy to use for admins, user friendly, simple interface

A lot of limitations for customization and scalability

Brandon
Brandon
L and D Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Hands down, Best LMS I have ever used.

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The experience of working with Sales to discover the details of the product and transitioning to an Onboarding Specialist was easy. In the Onboarding phase, we meet weekly to make sure that we are meeting the targets of our transition plan. I appreciate that when I do stumble and can't figure something out, the LearnUpon team is always very quick to assist.

Ease of use and impeccable customer service!

I struggle to find something I don't enjoy about the software and the service.

Jennifer
Community Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy Deployment and Daily Management

4,0 9 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The administrative time to implement and run the system on a daily basis has been drastically reduced. The product performs well and is reliable and accurate.

The user interface is easy to use and time from purchase to deployment is fast!

Learning paths could use some updates so learners can navigate along a journey.

Shawn
Shawn
Customer Education Manager in VS
Sport, 11-50 werknemers

LearnUpon Review

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We use LearnUpon to help onboard and train our customer base. We used to do all 1-on-1 training calls which we often found was slow, expensive and not scalable. We decided to rethink how we get our customers educated on the product and found LearnUpon as a potential solution. Since we have implemented the LearnUpon software into our onboarding process, our customers are learning much quicker and able to learn when it's convenient for them resulting in a faster, cheaper and more effective learning experience.

The ability to create groups and implement dynamic rules within those groups has really allowed us to automate a big portion of the learning experience. The product has been very easy to use and the training materials they supply to you in addition to the implementation consultant made it an enjoyable process. We had not used a LMS prior to LearnUpon so it was very easy to set it up from scratch and learn best practices as we go.

We really don't have anything negative to say about LearnUpon at the moment as it's done exactly what we hoped it would do and more. Excited to watch it continue to iterate and grow as we do.

LMS/elearning Specialist in VS
Sport, 51-200 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Wonderful product and customer service

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have a LOT of users that access our certification courses in LearnUpon. Some days we have over 1000 users logging in. This was a big undertaking for our company to switch our LMS provider. To be honest, the implementation and subsequent usage of LearnUpon could not have gone smoother due to the customer service response and the step by step collaboration they provided for us. This was a very seamless and efficient experience for USA Football.

The best part of this software is the customer service. I have used several LMS products in my career and, while LearnUpon is very user friendly and has many helpful options, the learning curve for implementation and use was made very easy with the customer support team.

The parts that were least likable about this software was perhaps the limited ability to change default settings. However, it appears that LearnUpon has taken this into account and are now working on some updates to the software that better align with our needs.

Nicole
Workforce Development Coordinator in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

Best Platform for Onboarding New Employees

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The one-on-one support we got from their Success Team is unmatched (you're the best, [sensitive content hidden]!). They provide you with ALL of the tools you need to get your platform up and running, work alongside and encourage you the whole way.

After using it for several months, I still cannot get over how easy it is to use. I wish we would have made the jump to this LMS a long time ago.

The price is a bit high for the non-profit organization I work for, even with a discount.

Coleen
Coleen
Executive Director in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

We love Learn Upon set up

5,0 3 maanden geleden

It was very user friendly and the support was amazing. We love Grey!

Can't think of anything. It was all straightforward and the support was super helpful.

Kevin
Head Of Training in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Great LMS for getting started

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall positive experience. Easy to get started, and does the job.

Easy to get up and running quickly. Low cost with comparable features to other vendors.

There are a few things that just aren't as configurable as I'd like. I've asked to change their how their expiration dates work several times but it does not seem to be a priority (it currently expires before the day it tells you for those in the US)

Online Training Manager in VS
Mijnbouw en metalen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Customer Service, Awesome Staff, and a Quality Product

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We looked at twelve Learning Management Systems before choosing LearnUpon. We needed and LMS that would host on a reliable server they maintain, integrate with Salesforce easily, and not break the bank. LearnUpon has delivered on all points, and more. They met, and exceeded, all expectations and continue to improve every month. Our decision was made several years go. Since signing on with LearnUpon, I have had the pleasure of communicating with several staff members in various scenarios, and all of them are great. I have permission from the reps to call them out personally in this review as outstanding, kind, intelligent, and amazing humans. (To be fair, everyone at LearnUpon is pretty great, but the reps are just too cool for words.)

It always works; servers do not go down. Learner issues are minimal. Any problems are usually due to issues outside LearnUpon's control. 24-hour support response is quick, robust, and almost always dead-on. When you sign up, you get an account manager who helps you through your implementation to suit your workflows. The team actually listens to upgrade requests and bug reports. I know, because I see solutions implemented. Further, a member of the team usually contacts me to let me know my request was addressed and available in the software. In addition to listening to upgrade requests and bug reports, the team actually seems happy that I contacted them with an issue. There appears to be a genuine desire to provide the best software and have the happiest group of clients on the planet, which speaks volumes as to the culture at LearnUpon. When your clients can see that you have a great culture, you are winning.

Support is via email. Sometimes it is time-consuming, or difficult, to communicate and resolve a problem in writing. That being said, I can always email my account manager for complex issues, who is happy to engage via a phone call; typically the same day. Things you want aren't always discoverable on your own. I have often called in to ask about a feature and am told someone has to flip a switch to activate the option. While I understand that this procedure is to keep the software usable and protect us from ourselves, which I appreciate, I also like the freedom to explore a little more on my own. To be fair, I rarely have time to read the blog posts and other information from LearnUpon. Perhaps these features are mentioned in the blogs. They do not offer an integrated Learning Record Store, so I haven't had the opportunity to use my xAPI data as robustly as I would like. I actually do not even know what I could do because I do not have a Learning Record Store to play with.

Sharon
Owner in Canada
Schoolleiding, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Best LMS Hands Down

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This LMS offers me a method of creating and sharing my courses with my clients and others. My business would not be where it is today, without LearnUpon.

I have been working with the folks at LearnUpon for almost 6 years. As an Administrator responsible for managing and branding my learning portal as well as developing customized courses for clients, I cannot say enough good things about it. The staff are incredibly quick to respond, are clear with their responses and want to be of assistance. They score a 10 every time with their customer service. I have watched this LMS grow from good to great over the years with new features being added constantly. Today, it is a robust LMS with every single feature I could want (and frankly a lot more than I use). Developing courses is easy and I'm able to produce professional looking courses, easily, This is important because I do not have a technology background and though I'm a reasonably quick study, I needed an LMS that didn't require a computer science degree to navigate! The reliability of this LMS, the ease of its use and navigation, as well as the fact that I almost never get calls from my clients with "systems issues", makes this an absolutely outstanding product. I also love the LearnUpon University tutorial option. I could not be happier.

There are none that I can think of. I absolutely love this LMS and the people who stand behind it.

Kenneth
CEO in VS
E-learning, 2-10 werknemers

Over ten years

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using LearnUpon for over ten years, first for the nations largest machine trades association and then as my own LMS provider. This group will not let you down if you are looking for a great educational platform/ LMS

Ease of use and customer support as well as cost / value for all the features

I found no cons with LearnUpon.. the entire LMS experience is wonderful

Jodi
Risk Manager in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Learn Upon - Wonderful LMS and Customer Service!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customer Service is Awesome - we receive a prompt response to any question from our LearnUpon customer service rep and team, as well as friendly support and assistance throughout implementation of our employee training.

Our Learn Upon customer representative is fantastic, along with the entire customer service team. The LMS is extremely user friendly from the standpoint of creating courses, up-loading and customizing content. Our employee-related user issues have significantly decreased since switching to Learn Upon.

Can't really think of anything negative - any issues that are raised are immediately addressed.

Amanda
Owner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Unbeatable customer service and constantly evolving

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LearnUpon's mission was to build an LMS that is quick to setup, super easy to use and backed up by exceptional customer support. They have, without a doubt, succeeded on all three goals. I was up and running with my first course in minutes. The interface is intuitive, easy on the eyes, and super clean. My clients have benefited from LearnUpon's quick portal set-up. I have been able to create customized demonstration portals, fully branded and populated with example user groups, courses, assessments, surveys, and reports, in a matter of hours allowing me to show the value of a learning portal to my clients based on their unique needs. It is fun to see how LearnUpon's LMS can solve challenges my clients and I have. As I experiment with the array of options for course content, learning paths, assessment, and reporting I frequently refer to their detailed Administrators Manual and well organized Knowledge Base to make sure I am utilizing all of the possibilities LearnUpon's LMS had to offer. When I have a question the documentation can't answer, LearnUpon's superior customer service offers expertise and professionalism unlike any I have experienced with a software product. Shane, Lisa, Carrie, Ian, Des and everyone else on the LearnUpon team are a pleasure to work with. My questions are often answered within hours and those that require a little investigation are followed up on in a timely and professional manner. The knowledgeable and prompt customer service LearnUpon provides has helped me build trust with my clients who have been burned in the past by apathetic support from other vendors. LearnUpon is always improving their product and services to their customers. They look to the industry for what features could help learners get the training and education they need to succeed. I highly recommend them if you are looking to invest in an LMS for your organization or for your growing training business.

Gregory
Chief Business Officer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 51-200 werknemers

Learn Upon hits the mark!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a very easy partnership. We were cautiously optimistic about the customer service during the sales process and have become raving fans post with our actual experience.

The tool is excellent and meets all the needs we identified in our acquisition process... but the customer support is what has made it a great decision.

Some of the intricacies of how the platform works... an example would be...building test questions in a test bank and pulling them into the course- 2 steps instead of just building the questions in the course. Customer support helped with items like this and helped us build out the process needed to be successful.

Kayla
Talent Administrator in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

LMS Extraordinare!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: LearnUpon has allowed us to provide options for ILT sessions, taking administration off of the learning team to focus on strategy and design. In addition, LearnUpon puts learning in the hands of the learner!

This learning system allows for a lot of flexibility in the way it is designed. You are able to setup eLearning, webinars, videos, readings, podcasts / audio, ILT sessions and more! I think the functionality is still growing, but will be maintained in that only relevant features that we need will be added. The LearnUpon team has a great roadmap for development that clearly is based on customer needs for social learning. I think this modern LMS is a strong tool for those interested in implementing an LMS to support their learners' needs.

Although the menus are easy to get used to, it is not immediately simple to find for new users. Setting up management reporting relationships can be difficult in this system.

Ewa
Inside Sales Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to use & flexible to implement across multi-functional company

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Uniformity of training across all business units - same message and materials are delivered to all learners at the same time

LearnUpon is very intuitive for both administrator and the learner. It provides great options for providing training/learning materials without being overwheliming with bells and whitles.

Many options that I have not been able to explore and use! It is not a con... I need more time to learn about LU to its fullest capacity.

Sandra
VP Product / Marketing in Canada
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

A really valued Strategic Partner

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: They have been an oustanding partner. They listen to our needs and work with us to find solutions. They provide great access to support and really try to meet our needs within our budget.

It provides a smaller business with access to features of a large enterprise LMS.

We can't have two currencies in one portal.. this is a unique need.

Danny
Studio Tech in VS
E-learning, 11-50 werknemers

AWESOME SAUCE

Opmerkingen: AWESOME SAUCE

LearnUpon is great in almost every aspect. Very user friendly and easy to work with. All the employees i have worked with are incredible people and i look at as friends now.

Only thing i would change that they have not done all ready is make the course creator a little more robust.

Charles
IT Technician in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

A constantly evolving simple and cost effective LMS with a second to none support team

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: After reviewing three alternative LMS systems and chatting to each provider LearnUpon stood out from the crowd immediately. LearnUpon is simple to use, quick to configure, highly cost effective and scalable to your business needs, you can tailor your subscription level up or down with the needs of the business. Another element I liked about LearnUpon is the constant development and openness to embrace customer feedback to improve the product towards the customers needs. LearnUpon really is a fantastic product and I would recommend it to anyone - before our journey in finding an LMS provider I had no knowledge or expertise in training and now feel competent in the knowledge, support and experience LearnUpon has brought to us here at THMG. Brendan provided a fantastic overview and went above and beyond to answer all of our questions before we agreed to run a trial. Even throughout our trial period Brendan and the LearnUpon team couldn't do enough and the quality, support and level of customer service really is unbeatable and like nothing I have experienced before. Thanks Team LearnUpon!

Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Easy to use, easy to administer, regardless of the size of employee base.

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Quick and easy administration and reporting. LearnUpon also appear to welcome and act upon client feedback and improve their product accordingly.

The dashboard! I love when an online resource that has lots of functionality provides a dashboard with quick and easy links to the tasks that you typically perform the most. We currently only use a relatively small amount of LearnUpon's functionality so it's great not to have to trawl through all the admin settings to get things done. The reporting is also very useful and easy to navigate.

I honestly don't have any major issues with the software. In terms of categorising users, I'd like to be able to archive users so I can only see active employees, but I understand why the software presents all users initially.

Blayne
Instructional Designer in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

Easy to Use and Beautiful Interface

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Because our company works remotely from one another, it's been great to use an easy system like LearnUpon that doesn't require us to all be in the same room. Also because we're building and selling fast, I'm grateful that it's easy to use and easy to edit content!

I've used a few different Learning Management Systems before, and this one is the most intuitive.

Getting up-to-speed on any LMS is tough. Just learning where everything is and how to make edits when you're in the middle of selling and building the next course.

Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 2-10 werknemers

Great features and support

Opmerkingen: Amazing support

rich feature set and sophisticated look

Would like for an option to have default settings, rather than needing to select options for each course/resource

Ryan
Partner in VS
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

LearnUpon has been wonderful to work with and use!

5,0 9 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using LearnUpon for about 2 years now and I do not have one negative thing to say about the company or the platform. It is extremely easy to use and navigate, and some of the features just surpass what other comparable LMS systems are doing. Working in the leadership coaching field, we deal a lot with customer relations, and LearnUpon has been nothing but a revelation to work with. They are quick to answer questions and get you the help you need, as well as constantly updating and improving the system based on what their customers are looking for and submitting to them. I would recommend LearnUpon to anyone looking for an LMS system.