Great Procurement Product

Robert L.
VP of Technology
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Subscribed to the service as a way to issue purchase orders and track departmental capx and opex expenditures. Used for procurement tracking only as accounting has their own accounts payable / receivables system for formalized payments.

Pluspunten: * Cloud based, easy to access.
* Product catalogs and bundling of commonly order items makes it quick and easy.
* Ability to store related documents (quotes, invoices) with the purchase orders.
* Comment fields for order tracking and delivery updates.
* Ability to have multiple companies setup under the same account.
* Granular level of permissions access.

Minpunten: * Search has improved, But there is still no way to find orders based on budget codes.
* Reporting is lacking. Instead, I must download a data extract and use a BI reporting tool to supplement.
* Lacks the ability to customize display grids for add/remove/change column fields

Purchasing software that won't break the bank and is easy to setup and use.

Beoordeeld op 5-12-2017
VP of Operations
Afdrukken en drukwerk, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It streamlines the entire purchasing process.

Pluspunten: Procurify is easy to use. While it does offer a lot of features it uses a common sense approach to organizing purchasing requests, approvals, ordering, and reconciling invoices against PO's. I particularly like that once I receive vendor pricing I can set up regularly used items into the product catalog; making PO creation simple. You can even list the same product from multiple vendors if you need backup sources of products.

Minpunten: I've implemented this software at two companies where I have worked. The software is perfect for a small company but the pricing has gone up a lot since the first time I implemented it.

Procurify has been an overall pleasant experience.

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Ryan T.
Accountant
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It saves time for the Finance Department and meets the burden of Internal Controls for the Board of Directors.

Pluspunten: The notifications are great to have on the mobile app and on our Slack software for approvers. The approval process for request orders helps our Finance team with Internal Control. The purchase orders are ascetically pleasing and easy to understand.

Minpunten: The request orders are difficult and counter-intuitive to fill out. There should be a much easier way to have users put in a request order. There should be more customization with roles in Settings. Most of my users only need access to request orders. They have no need for an Expense request or Travel Request.

van Procurify op 6-3-2018

Thank you for the review and feedback Ryan. We're happy you and your team have had a good experience using the system. Thank you for your feedback about making requesting easier as we always try to make the system better for users. We'll reach out to understand how this could be a better process for you.

Trayvax Review - MBall

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2016
Miranda B.
Financial Assistant
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: -We started using this program a few months ago and it organized and streamlined our ordering process immensely. The fact that we are able to go back to our previous purchase orders, that are all uniform and not just a mass of emails, is fantastic and has become necessity.

Pluspunten: -Easy import/export of data
-Catalog/Vendor list
-PO history and pdf generator
-Dashbord is quick and easy to read
-We really appreciate the comprehensive platform as well as the simplistic design on the site and purchase orders that we send out.
-Every time we have a question, we know its not a huge hassle to ask or receive a quick reply.

Minpunten: -We have though it would be helpful to have a place to hold an order, in the Request: Order tab,if you are not ready to submit it yet. Or you need to do more research and would like to see the total cost of materials before sending it for approval.

I have had a great experience with the software the more I use it the easier it becomes for me.

Beoordeeld op 3-3-2018
Keisha S.
Administrative Assistand
Schoolleiding, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has made my job a lot easier. I am the sole person who puts in all of the orders for Icahn Charter School 5

Pluspunten: What I like most about the software is it keeps you posted on the location of the order. It lets you know when it was order, it gives you a delivery date and when the order was received. It also allows gives you a list of the items so you can check off every thing you received.

Minpunten: I really like everything about the software so far. there is always someone available to assist you and the are online in services you can take to help you make your experience much easier.

van Procurify op 7-3-2018

Hi Keisha, Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience and that Procurify helps you in your tasks. Support is always happy to help. Please continue to let us know if you need help.

We wish all of our software were as easy to use as Procurify.

Beoordeeld op 26-2-2018
Krista S.
Grants Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: General benefits of cloud based procurement software, but the ease of use and customer support is the greatest benefit to our team.

Pluspunten: What we like most about this software is the software design, ease of use, and access to customer support. Was recommended to our colleges in the area.

Minpunten: Although we have introduced efficient transparency by implementing Procurify at our organization, there is an issue with compatibility with QuickBooks, and an inventory system is not yet available. Hope to have an integrated medical inventory system soon!

van Procurify op 6-3-2018

Krista, thank you for your kind review! We are glad you appreciate our design centered interface and the help you've received from our support team, they are both things we are quite proud of. We'd love to further understand your needs with quickbooks, we'll reach out shortly.

user friendly, great customer service.

Beoordeeld op 2-3-2018
Cardy R.
Senior Accounts Assistent
Medische apparatuur, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It is easier to keep track of all our orders

Pluspunten: The guides to help you are really helpfull. The software is easy to use. It's really good that there is a 24h customer service now, as we are in a different time-zone.

Minpunten: It would be nice if we will gett informed before there are coming any new updates. It would be even greater if we have the option if we would like the update or not.

van Procurify op 7-3-2018

Cardy, thank you for the kind review. We're happy that the guides and customer support has been helpful for you. Thank you for the feedback on communicating changes, it's something we are always trying to improve on.

I'm extremely happy we switched from our previous procurement process to Procurify.

Beoordeeld op 23-2-2018
Michael F.
Director of Procurement / Customer Operations
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: From the request stage to submitting the finished PO, the process is quick and (usually) flawless.
Receiving in and processing invoices is smooth and prevents issuing invoices to accounting for items that haven't been received yet.

Minpunten: It would be nice if the A/P sections had a provision for CC transactions and credits. Search fields can sometimes be challenging and once a selected PO is opened and viewed it should take you back to the selected field and not make you search all over again.

van Procurify op 6-3-2018

Thanks for the review Michael. We are glad we've been able to improve your processes. Thank you also for the feedback on our accounts payable module. We'll forward this back to our product team and try to include it as we continue to improve the module.

Easy to use, great support, and has all the features I need.

Beoordeeld op 5-5-2017
Rob C.
VP of Operations
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: It does exactly what I need it to do, handle purchasing requests from my dept. heads, maintain a product catalog of commonly purchased items, creating and emailing PO's to my vendors, then receiving goods and reconciling them against the original PO and calling up the PO to compare it against the final vendor invoice..

Minpunten: There are a few minor annoyances like not being able to add line items to a PO after it has been created. But those are being fixed by the developer and they are not a big deal.

Reliable Procurement

Beoordeeld op 12-8-2016
Mikki M.
Corporate Buyer/ Procurement
Vrije tijd, reizen en toerisme, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: As a subscription company, finding a cloud based system to meet our needs was not easy. Procurify has the flexibility to work from a Corporate buyers standpoint as well as fulfilling our day to day procurement needs.

Pluspunten: The ease of on the go ordering is a plus. I am able to place orders anywhere at anytime. The majority of my vendors are on Pacific time and I am on Eastern time. Procurify has allowed me to place PO's after my work day is done, allowing me to get orders placed before the next business day.

Minpunten: I am not able to get the accounting aspect to fit my needs. Every company I work with has different terms for payment. I was really hoping Procurify would allow for me to set the payment options when I am creating the PO and automatically set to a calendar what is due and how much.

Excellent

Beoordeeld op 9-8-2016
Douglas P.
IT Administrator
Horeca, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I been using Procurify for the 6 months now, it's been extremely easy to deploy and train staff. However there are areas of concerns that need to be addressed. Firstly being filters for searching for old Purchase Orders/Requests. If information is entered in, there should be away we can lookup old records using any field. Example : vendor, department, dates.
Secondly exporting Purchase Orders in a particular format that we would like to print. Current format is good for online use, but when printed takes up too many pages.

Pluspunten: It's intuitive and quick to learn.

Minpunten: It's a bit expensive considering "Signing Privilege User" don't do much in the system compared to the "Requestor" but are billed at $60 more.

Procurify has a friendly interface that is useful for startups growing their operations.

Beoordeeld op 21-2-2018
Lucas I.
Coordenador de Facilities
Internet, 501-1.000 werknemers

Opmerkingen: Approval structure;
Friendly interface;
Easy to configure;

Pluspunten: I like very must the friendly interface and approval structure. Other thing that is incredible is the support team, always helping us.

Minpunten: I think the software do not offer customize situations. It's so hard.
If we had more flexibility to deal and make our own flown it would be better.

van Procurify op 6-3-2018

Hey Lucas, Thank you for your review! We're happy that our support team has been able to help you, they really do try to get to questions as soon as they can. It would be great to learn how further we could help OLX, we'll be reaching out shortly.

Selecting Procurify is one of the top business decisions I have made for my 23 year old company.

Beoordeeld op 20-2-2018
Ed F.
Telecommunicatie, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Streamlined item requests, Purchase Orders and QB integration.

Pluspunten: Streamlining the request process, bill matching and getting invoices into QB. I can complete most approvals on my smart phone.

van Procurify op 6-3-2018

Thank you for the kind review Ed. We're happy Procurify has helped you and your team streamline your processes. We're looking forward to working together moving forward and continuing to bring you value.

Procurify makes my life easier

Beoordeeld op 11-8-2016
Tanya M.
Director IT
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I run IT for our company (approximately 900 people worldwide) and have all technology purchase approcal authority - the iOS Procurify app means I'm never the hold up on the purchasing process

Pluspunten: iOS app is spectacular

Minpunten: Notifications re: comments are not good at all. Most people aren't aware a comment has been made

Exceptional software to control, track and report the expense of your company

Beoordeeld op 16-7-2018
Jose B.
Tecnico de Seguridad Industrial
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excepcional software para Controle, rastree e informe el gasto de su compañía

Pluspunten: allows companies to obtain the best quotes from suppliers
Keeps my company's procurement team informed and updated with our Slack integration. Communications and financial records all in one place.
Allow an easy way to track items, keeping all your documents secure and easily accessible on all devices

Minpunten: It does not allow my users to track their orders and the filtering is not very good.
But it is acceptable if what you want is a system to control the orders

Great Tool

Beoordeeld op 28-7-2016
Ann F.
Accounting Manager
Farmaceutica, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Procurify helped our organization greatly. Before Procurify we used a paper-based PR system, which was highly inefficient and cumbersome. Procurify helped in streamlining the procurement process and cut down on the time and hassles of a paper-based procurement system.

User friendly, easy and new way to do procurement

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2016
Lynn G.
Purchasing Manager
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I've personally enjoyed using it. It is visually user friendly and easy to use in general. Like most ordering and requests it takes a little time to fill-out, but once you get the hang of it, it is plugging and chugging.

Pluspunten: It is visually pleasing and easy to see everything you are looking for or need to click into.

Minpunten: Understanding actual flow or who can do what and request what at what price.

Very easy to use.

Beoordeeld op 27-2-2018
Sortoria M.
Administrative Assistant
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: The software is simply amazing and is designed very well. Great experience right from the start. Customer service guided through the setup, which was much easier than we thought. For the price point, this purchasing software has everything we need.

Minpunten: I wish it didn't time out so quickly. It would also be nice if the user could go back in and edit the orders after being summitted.

van Procurify op 7-3-2018

Hi Sortoria, Thank you for the appreciation and the review! We're glad working with the Professional Services team helped you get set up quickly. That being said, we want to know more about the cons you mentioned. Maybe we can jump on a call to understand a little more how we could improve. We'll contact you soon.

Good product for your start up company

Beoordeeld op 8-6-2017
Mikki M.
Procurement Specialist
Consumentengoederen, 13-50 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Procurify is a user-friendly, cloud-based system which allows a company unfamiliar with the procurement process to order inventory with ease.

Minpunten: Set up for standard business models, Procurify is a little more difficult to work with on a different business platform.

Very happy with Procurify

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2016
Greg C.
Horeca, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Very easy setup. Good customer service support. No complaints. I have worked with Buy Efficient, Birch Street and Adaco in the past and I like that Procurify is 'smaller' and easier to deal with.

Pluspunten: Very user friendly

Minpunten: I wish there was a way that when PO's printed, each item showed the account code that it was tied to. Would help our accounting people who how to expense everything without them having to log into the system. They would see it on the paper.

Too easy to use, believe me!

Beoordeeld op 30-7-2018
Ismerai A.
Diseñador gráfico
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: -It is very easy to use
-Do not abuse ram on my computer
-Has a demo
What I love most about Procurify is that it has an Android application, so from anywhere I can monitor the processes, no time is wasted looking for the records I need.

Minpunten: I do not think I have any against, the design of the application is very good, intituivamente you can find everything very easy.

Great value for paperless finances

Beoordeeld op 4-12-2018
CFO
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It has been a huge help in analyzing timing of approvals and payouts

Pluspunten: Procurify captures almost every aspect of the finance function related to purchasing and bills.

Minpunten: The one area it doesn’t capture is preapproved itemized expenses

Director Of Purchasing

Beoordeeld op 8-8-2016
Brad S.
director of purchasing
13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This software is very easy to use and navigate. I wish it would link to an inventory and/or accounting software.

Procurify has made life easy

Beoordeeld op 27-7-2016
Christopher W.
Director of IT
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 201-500 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The product is extremely easy to setup and use. On the odd question or two I've had, support has been top notch. They are fast and responsive. I highly recommend.

Pluspunten: Very simple and efficient to use. Speeds invoicing up for me and allows me to accurately track my expenses.

Minpunten: The only con i have is the wait for automatic monthly invoicing and the ability to email invoices to the system.

Great software for a mid-size company!!!

Beoordeeld op 19-4-2018
Loreto M.
Inventory Analyst
Kleding en mode, 51-200 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Procurify is one of the most reliable softwares in supply chain management. It is very user friendly! They have a very helpful and effective customer service. The price is very reasonable for its performance.

Minpunten: For us, Procurify works well. We do not have any concerns or major problems encountered so far. Good Job!!!