Zoho Analytics reviews

Over Zoho Analytics

Een online dienst voor rapportage en business intelligence waarmee je nieuwe inzichten uit je bedrijfsgegevens kunt halen.

Meer informatie over Zoho Analytics

It's customizable, with an easy to use interface. Further, creating reports is a simple process using templates, drag and drop processes.

Tool is expensive for businesses having smaller no.

Beoordelingen van Zoho Analytics

Waar voor je geld

Zoho Analytics heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 260 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Zoho Analytics eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (260)

Skye
Skye
CEO in VK
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers

Powerful Analytics Platform For Business

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Giving our executives real-time access to the numbers that matter. Having that available means we make better decisions, respond faster to threats and opportunities and grow our business quicker.

The endless reports that are possible. I can connect different data sources and then get beautiful, real time reports on all devices that capture our business at a glance.

The tool can need coding ability or a developer to get some reports you need. A more intuitive way of doing this would be appreciated for the non-coder.

Svend Bertil
Senior News Editor in Denemarken
Internet, 51-200 werknemers

A Personal Zoho Analytics Review

5,0 vorige week Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, Zoho Analytics is an excellent choice for businesses looking for a robust business intelligence platform. It provides an intuitive user interface, a wide range of data sources, and a high level of customization.

Zoho Analytics is an incredibly intuitive and comprehensive business intelligence platform, providing advanced features such as AI-powered insights and automated insights. The user interface is easy to use and the platform is highly customizable, allowing users to create custom reports with minimal effort. In addition, the platform offers a wide range of data sources, making it easy to connect to various databases and external sources.

While Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool, it can be quite costly. Additionally, the platform can be overwhelming for users who are not familiar with business intelligence tools.

Andy
Accounting Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 201-500 werknemers

Beware - Zoho Preys on Smaller Companies with Weak IT Controls

3,0 3 jaar geleden

Zoho Analytics was easy to set up and easy to implement. Even writing queries - albeit through a bit of a clunky interface - was pretty easy. I enjoyed being able to set this up and get the users running quickly.

Zoho decided to forge my e-mail address for all notifications from our analytics account. Their e-mails used to come from a Zoho notifications address. Now, they are sending e-mails - from their own servers - that purport to be from me. Naturally, my company's spam blocker bounces these. Since new users must respond to one of these spoofed e-mails, I can no longer set up new users, at all. They're not caught in a spam trap. They are actually being returned by our server. Zoho's one and only solution has been to demand that my company make a change to our DNS servers. Then, Zoho can send what appear to be legitimate e-mails on behalf of anyone at my company, at will. That's not acceptable and should not be required. If you want that as a convenience for your users, it works - with appropriate legal agreements in place. Plenty of companies do this with SPF and DKIM records for internally controlled servers. For an external company to provide no other option (and not mention it until it was too late), this is a huge red flag. Zoho even provides instructions for how to make this change on GoDaddy. Be warned. You know nothing about their internal controls and yet you're giving them license to send e-mail on your behalf. AVOID!

José
José
IM Manager in Dominicaanse Republiek
Olie en energie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great visualization app

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: It is good to count on one application like this, the great architecture that allows the administrator to create a faster dashboard to take the right business decision.

The great features to enjoy are the data analysis, the visualization, and the ease with the data connectors works.

For now, the application works perfectly for me.

heidi
heidi
Project manager in VS
Vertalingen en lokalisatie, 201-500 werknemers

Great tool with a learning curve

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: There are many great options on the dashboard, but again, the functions are complicated to learn and apply. The deliverabilty of dashboards could be more customizable so individual dashboards could be shared without adding users to send to vendors and/or clients.

The ability to merge reports in a single dashboard visually

The functions capabilities are difficult to apply, learn, and are unlike many other programs available so there is a steep learning curve

Abhishek
Abhishek
Associate consultant in India
Marktonderzoek, 51-200 werknemers

Effective analytical software for your business data!!

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, it's a great software. Customized dashboard feature is really effective and helpful for data analytics. Even its deep analytics helps in auto-generating reports & insights out of the data, which is very handy!

The best thing about this software is its integration part. One can easily integrate it with any application, besides it allows one to integrate it with famous software like HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, etc. Data can be easily imported from multiple sources along with the blending and merging data option which is super helpful when handling large data sets. One can also build Pivot tables in this which provides the similar features as Excel.

It is comparatively expensive and seems extravagant!

Dulamragchaa
Dulamragchaa
Data Quality Analyst in Nigeria
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

My Zoho experience.

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The need to make sense of data generated across my organisation , is why we use Zoho analytics. Zoho analytics has helped with discovering insights hidden within day to day data generated in my company.

Zoho analytics connects with a variety of data sources, this has allowed us to directly connect Zoho with tools we use at work. It does not matter if they are business applications , custom applications , databases , files and feeds or even web urls. Zoho simply connects with them all.

To go beyond auto-generated reports on the Zoho analytics platform requires advanced knowledge of data science , especially for handling complex queries. Simply put, Zoho analytics is not necessarily designed for beginner data professionals.

Mansi
Mansi
Software Engineer in India
Computersoftware, 10.000+ werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

#1 self-service BI and analytics platform

5,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: The overall experience was smooth setup, and excellent results from the dashboard.

I liked the most that I could connect my database with their platform easily. They have some steps that prepare my data for visualization, and I am able to create compelling and modern-looking visualizations in my central dashboard. The tables and overview provided by the dashboard help me analyze my sales, and I was also able to set a trigger to send emails from my dashboard every Monday to the involved stakeholders. I can connect my data from any source like excel, google sheets, quick books, etc. Their software also provides an AI tool with which I can chat and get my answers in a very natural way.

No cons were identified. I feel it is excellent software for creating insightful dashboards and identifying trends.

Crispussia
Crispussia
Data developer in Frankrijk
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

My experience with Zoho Analytics

4,0 4 dagen geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: I have been using Zoho Analytics for the past few months, and I am overall very pleased with the product. Zoho Analytics is incredibly user-friendly, and provides a variety of features which make it easy to create and manage complex data sets. The drag-and-drop feature allows for extremely customizable visualizations, and the ability to easily export or share data sets is incredibly convenient.

I found the drag-and-drop interface of Zoho Analytics to be user-friendly and easy to use, making it simple to create complex data visualizations and reports. It offers a wide range of features and functionality such as data blending, collaboration tools, customizable dashboards, etc. Furthermore, Zoho Analytics has an extensive selection of data connectors and integrations, which allows for easy data source connections and data exploration.

There is nothing i dislike with Zoho Analytics.

Siddhant
Sr. Business Analyst in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Prefect Tool for Analystics

4,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: 1. Excellent experience using the software 2. Dashboard and reporting - a great way to forecast the customer status

1. Ease to build and share the reports2. Customise Dashboard 3. Pre-build Dashboard

1. User-friendly UI - Especially for non-tech users2. Price Point

Joseph
Dr in Australië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Packs a punch for the budget - with more than enough capabilities for SMEs

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: First rate. A larger organisation with petabytes of data will not be servefd by this tool, but SMEs wish to pull data from Zoho CRM, Google, Quickbooks, etc. etc. get everything they need out of the box, plus more.

We obtain Zoho Analytics as part of our Zoho One suite. I did not expect much from the solution, seeing it initially as an 'add-on'. However, after using it to pull data from eight different sources and present activity reports and dashboards - including those we can expose directly to our customers, I was sold. This beast packs almost everything an SME will want for analytics, and then more. In addition, the support services from Zoho are second to none.

The speed of dashboards and charts when displayed externally in presentations (yes, you can embed and brand your content into continually live products) is a little slow - it can take 10-15 seconds for a chart to come up. There is a limit to the number of SQL tables that can be called upon each other (a depth of three), though this can be overcome by writing tighter SQL statements.

Andre
CEO in Brazilië
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Zoho Analytics review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Customizes reports usign built in queries.

simplicity, ease of use, integration with Zoho Books

Limit (3) of composed queries. The product doesn´t allow users to access data from outside

Praveen
Software Engineer in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Everything I loved to see in a report builder can be seen in Zohoreports at a minimal price

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Today reporting has become one of the important factors as well as an important aspect of the company which affects its ratings. We often talk about various top reporting tools, but we fail to recognize the best ones, Zoho Reports is considered as one of them. One of the reasons why I choose it the most because Zoho Reports integrates seamlessly. It can report in a variety of ways such as charts, graphs, etc. and built with a lot of features like report sharing, mail scheduling which seems to be extremely useful. It is very easy to implement and can create a relational database with ease. When it comes to CRM, it is one of the tools which offers the best customer service. You know what is interesting, it offers complete online reporting and especially Business Intelligence service which can be accessible anytime and anywhere.

Although Zoho Reports is the extremely useful app it has some negative aspects also. If you want to use it to the fullest, you must go through the high learning curve. Sometimes, the importer gets unsteady and on the other hand, sometimes you need to generate more and more info to work on some reports. For using slabs, its number of users is limited. It has problems regarding consolidating different entities as well as the implementation of SQL is also not proper. Even its modelled data set is not very helpful as it doesn’t extract 100%. It shows some problems in creating complicated reports. If you ask about API, it’s not good yet!! Some of the problems regarding loading of tables and reports should also be kept in mind!!!!

Principal in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

ZOHO Reports makes customized dashboards

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Our customers really love the ZOHO Reports . In addition we are able to wrap up all the data into enterprise reports. We also used ZOHO Reports to create an email newsletter of KPIS and we created nearly 8,000 ZOHO Reports KPIs. A great software product.

We create our own dashboard reports that we email to customers. The data that we use is very complicated to put together and hard to communicate. Using ZOHO Reports we are able to make a lot of different types of reports that communicate the information perfectly. In addition we integrated ZOHO Reports with ZOHO WIKI, ZOHO CRM, and ZOHO Creator. All the reports and data exchanges worked perfectly between all the applications.

We really like ZOHO Reports. Overall there was not much not to like. I don't have a comment for this section.

Ankush
Ankush
Manager- Finance in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Zoho Analytics: Perform Analytics on the go!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: - Zoho Analytics is gamechanger for budding organizations.
- Zoho Analytics is very easy to integrate with accounting tools
- Value for money product and highly recommended

Zoho Analytics is a powerful tool and have following features: - Great customer support and help - Helpful in creating quick reports for analysis - Very easy to integrate data with Accounting softwares

Although Zoho Analytics is great tool but have following limitations: - Some of the settings are difficult to understand - Data massaging is little cumbersome - Sometimes need technical knowledge (Coding) to develop reports

Owner and Managing Director in VK
Internet, 2-10 werknemers

Almost a great product

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This software has the potential to be the very best in class but has been let down by some very serious operational back end issues. It is a huge shame as I really do like this product a lot.

Its very powerful and has tonnes of features, dashboards being my favourite. Great value for money.

Support & documentation isn't great, the api is not very reliable and has a habit of changing syntax without warning. Also uptime isn't as good as it should be, so am reluctant to recommend to others who need to run business critical services, but it serves us well enough for what need it to do.

James
Business Development Manager in Bahrein
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho Reports

4,0 4 jaar geleden

Zoho reports features the following functuonalities that provides good data reporti g to business owners and managers. 1. Report templates 2. Drqg and drop functionalities for report creation and customization. 3. Report extraction and sharing. 4. CRM integration

You may need to have some knowledge in database relationships and SQL, at least the basics. It may feature templates that works to almost all business requirement, however, customizing it or creating an advanced report will need some background in DBMS.

George
George
Griekenland
Bron: GetApp

Zoho Reports Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Zoho Reports is used as the primary reporting tool for the projects at our consulting company. The team of more than 30 consultants use Zoho Projects to manage multiple projects for private and public sector. The interface between the two applications is seamless and stable, we also use extra Zoho Reports static tables (with non transactional data) and we plan to include connections to other data from our ERP.

We ended up to Zoho Projects and Zoho Reports, after a significant evaluation among several on-premise and cloud platforms. Cost, ease of use, licensing model, integrations with other Zoho (and external) applications, wealth of functionality and user interface, was our decision drivers. We like the distinction between standard and user filters.

A short of programmability would be great like conditional formating, hyperlinking.

Nicholas
Software Support Technician in VS
Computersoftware, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho Reports have help me prove that we are increasing our overall production to our customers

4,0 5 jaar geleden

I like the functionality of the reports feature and the friendly use of them. It has allowed me to show my managers that we are making great progress when it comes to bring in more money, providing faster support resolution times to issues, increased communication for sales and support.

I currently do not have any cons in regards to Zoho Reports at this time. This feature is solid and I can only tell that it is improving by the day. Great Job!

Nicholas
Partner in Oostenrijk
Cosmetica, 11-50 werknemers

Zoho Analytics as Data Hub

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this tool on a daily basis, not only for reporting but as a data hub for all the information that goes from one system to another.

The possibility of basically having a full blown Analytics tool in combination with a SQL development possibility and all in the cloud.

There are always features that would be nice to have, but in general very happy

Scott
Operations in VS
Burgerlijke en maatschappelijke organisatie, 2-10 werknemers

ZOHO REPORTS is FANTABULOUS

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Don't forget if you are looking to move to ZOHO or current user not using ONE, search for ZOHO ONE, I save a lot of money every month by using their bundle.

I know Fantabulous is not a word but I used it to show my excitement over ZOHO REPORTS, after using the system for 9 months, I just started using it and boy is it a great tool. I've been able to merge my data between Books and CRM to pull reports on invoices from Books and match the data in the CRM to show great reports.

I usually say support is the con on ZOHO products, but I called ZOHO because the information was not pulling correctly, and it was a programming error, after 3 days they found the issue and corrected it, now the data flows like a small creek after a heavy rainfall.

Shitalkumar
QA and Operations Head in India
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

Zoho Reports better way to get your reports

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am using Zoho Reports plugin since past several months. It is good add-on to get additional required details for Zoho Projects. The project wise filters, user wise reports, milestone based data and so on are really good features. Time sheet data feature is the most popular and is found more useful for use. The filters can be customized as per needs and modified with desired options when needed is good feature. Exporting report in desired format is good and easy to use feature. The improvements needed are in-terms of auto synching of new added projects data capture. Users creation should have field to hold employee id.
Overall it is great experience using Zoho Projects and it is must to have along with Zoho Projects.

Collects all the needed data Timesheets project wise Customized Reports

Manual synchronization of added projects needed not major though

Quinn
IT in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

The Easiest to Use and Packed with Features!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I've always been a fan of Zoho. Out of all the BI software out there, Zoho Reports has the most features while being the easiest to use even if you're not so tech savvy! This makes it so easy for accounting and marketing personnels.

Not available to generate quick reports to mobile devices, which are used by most sales managers.

Jeffrey
COO in
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Powerful Custom Reporting

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The ability for the software to pickup our custom fields - it has replaced the need for a full ERP system and is saving us tens of thousands of dollars annually. The company also keeps updating smaller items, even without me raising a feature request ticket, that makes it easier to use the software. My example: the embed report function was a little buggy and giving restricted access to a report I hosted on a zoho.sites.com site, but I wanted it to be unrestricted. They added a new edit table functions tab that allowed me to not only change this, but also gave me additional control options on how the information is reviewed, displayed, and exported.

There's an initial learning curve on how to build a report before you can jump in and see live numbers. Also, it would have been nice if I had done an initial demo or assisted launch. I just jumped right in and it took a few reports to get it right, but if you're savvy with software this should be a breeze.

Rene
Director, Sponsored Programs in
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

pretty easy to learn and put to use

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, an excellent value for the price.

ease of use, friendly interface, excellent customer support. Customer support via chat is always pretty efficient and complete. I rarely feel like my issues was not addressed in its entirety.

occasional lack of intuitive solution - not every solution can be found with just a few minutes of googling or experimentation., they require a chat with customer service. This is not unusual, but can be frustrating when working on a deadline.