Over RFP360

RFP360 ontwikkelt software voor RFP-beheer die een transformatie teweeg brengt in de manier waarop organisaties informatie aanvragen, op verzoeken reageren en verbinding maken.

Meer informatie over RFP360

The ability to integrate existing RFP documents.

It may be the lack of time for our team to bridge the gap between the Knowledge and the Library and the actual RFP Q&A piece.

Beoordelingen van RFP360

Waar voor je geld

RFP360 heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 257 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je RFP360 eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (257)

Bob
Bob
President in VS
, 11-50 werknemers

Good once I got the hang of using it.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

No need to print a few copies and fed ex. It was easy to track the progress of the RFP and my proofer could easily see what we had completed in each section.

Did not always let me save a draft so I had to do questions more than once. If I did not have an internet connection I could not work on the RFP. It would be nice to be able to download the questions so they could be answered off line.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Bob! Thank you so much for your feedback. We're so glad you found it easy to track progress. You¿re absolutely right, at this time, since we¿re a web-based platform, users do have to be connected in order to work in the system. There is no option to work off-line. As far as being able to export the RFP/Proposal, you absolutely can with the Export button option in the upper right hand corner, however, if changes are made outside the system you won¿t be able to see all the metadata we capture on each and every response. When edits or new info is entered in the system, we capture all changes, versions, made by whom and when. This can be quite helpful when working with larger teams and lots of users.

Kyle
Senior Strategy Consultant in VS
Automotive, 10.000+ werknemers

Roadside Relevant

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It's the most focused proposal automation platform with the most robust capabilities. RFP360 is laser focused on their core value prop of proposal automation and isn't complicating its platform or confusing users with proposal-adjacent activieits and services like other players in the market often do. The pricing model works differently from other platforms and is far more manageable for companies with a large number of stakeholders and subject matter experts in operations who need to respond to questions in an RFP.

The Knowledge Library can become difficult to manage with multiple versions of the same response. It would be nice if we could somehow identify that 2 entries are answering the same question in slightly different ways, or avoid creating the duplicate entry in the first place. Importing complicated RFP documents can be very challenging. I often end up with missing questions and its difficult to edit once imported.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kyle, thanks for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We heard similar feedback from other users about challenges managing content and have since made improvements. Now you can edit Knowledge Library records within a proposal using our new inline editing feature. You can also turn the default "Save to Knowledge Library" setting off from your Account Settings. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Stephane
Consulter in Kameroen
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good assessment tools to facilitate supplier analysis and selection

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Easy to use Simple and user-friendly user interface; Reactive customer service, ready to make changes to improve the platform

I created a style on the RFO 360 website, but there was no option to format the spacing, so I had to use other methods

Anouk
Product Manager in Zwitserland
Vermogensbeheer, 201-500 werknemers

Review

3,0 2 jaar geleden

I have used it yet but I find it good that we have the option to use the RfP library in Microsoft (word, excel). However, I find a pity that we can't upload new content from the word docs or Excel files directly if we use the knowledge library.

- The fact that the automation option does not work (all answers suggested don't fit). - We can have one tag for different accounts and we do not see the list of tags when adding tags for new entries. - We have standard RfPs that are updated on a quarterly basis (we have them into the proposal part) with a specific layout. The only option to have the latest information available is to either upload again the empty word document, only with the questions (with our layout) into proposal and select the updated answers (a bit time consuming but I was told that it was the most efficient way to do so). Or go on each question of the proposal that need to be updated, unapprove the answer and select again the updated answer which is also prone error and time consuming. I would have expected that once we update the knowledge into the library it automatically amend the entry into proposals.

Robert
Principal in VS
Juridische dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

Very User Friendly

4,0 3 maanden geleden

The software is easy to use and relatively glitch free.

This year's version had a glitch where document attachments were able to be downloaded. I had to go to the SFP issuing agency to obtain the documents.

Susanne
Sr. Manager, Business Development in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Overwogen alternatieven:

Great Proposal and Content Management Program that is continually evolving and improving.

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RFP360, has become absolutely essential to the proposal process at Experian Health. Before we partnered with RFP360, we depended on a more basic, proposal content repository program and a largely manual process to respond to RFPs. We were looking for a better way to centralize our proposal content repository and make our proposals more collaborative. We needed a source of truth for the company. We required a program that allowed a large number of people to access the content easily but not on a per-person subscription fee structure. We also needed the program to hold multiple types of files as well as free text. RFP360 was the only program we could find that met all of our needs.

RFP360 has made our proposals so much faster and easier. We use the software to organize and manage our content library containing more than 3000 records. The data included with each record helps us confidently select the best answer. For example, we can quickly see who wrote the response, who has updated it, who approved it, and when it was last used. RFP360 has enabled us to capture key information from subject matter experts and stakeholders. By saving these responses in RFP360, we save our SMEs' time, and we no longer have to conduct time-consuming back-and-forth discussions via email.

At the initial implementation, there were a few functions missing that we had on our checklist. However, RFP360 listened to our needs and has developed and implemented everything that was on our list and more. We were willing to go with a company that was still developing their product, because we knew they were listening to their end users and developing new functionality based on end user needs. Additional cons - It can lag in updating/processing, especially if you have to work through a VPN. - Formatting does not always preserve during import and export.

2 jaar geleden

Susanne! Thank you so much for the kind words and offering deep insight into your experience. We are absolutely thrilled that you chose to partner with RFP360 and have grown with us through our product development. It's working with teams like yours that keeps us going in the right direction and we appreciate your feedback! As always, if you need help with formatting, please reach out to your Customer Success Consultant would be gladly walk you through any fixes you need going forward.

Tia
Product Manager in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great Product for the Price

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We didn't have a content management system prior to purchasing RFP360. It has been so helpful.

RFP360 is super easy to use. Our Sales and Solution Consultants can use this product easily.

When we purchased the software the one aspect we were concerned with as the integration of spreadsheets. Procurement offices often issue spreadsheets and expect you to answer the questions in the spreadsheet. Initially, we couldn't upload spreadsheets.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Tia, it's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has streamlined your content management and been easy for your team to use. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so thank you for your feedback. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Janet
Director in VS

Good and useful product

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Search function works really well. I still have not actually uploaded an RFP to have it populated - I was very excited about this feature but have not been able to use it yet.

I'm still struggling to keep things orderly and updated - the original upload contained a lot of information which is now outdated and will take a lot of time to go through. Also, a lot of repeat information that I need to remove.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Janet, it's great to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's RFP process. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so we really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have questions about the upload process or any other feature, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Drew
Chief Compliance Officer in VS

Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I think it's a good tool that is a bit clunky to use. I think the clunky nature could be improved pretty easily and my overall experience would greatly improve.

The knowledge library and the AI skin are the things I like most.

I wish it was easier to customize my landing pages for Tasks. It default filters to something and I don't know how to change that. I also wish it was easier to blast through my tasks without constantly having to re-filter on each screen. When we go in to do quarterly reviews of the knowledge library we see this problem as well. I'm constantly moving between screens and having to refilter. I can't even bulk "Mark as Complete", which seems like something I should be able to do. This seems like an easy fix that will make using the tool much less frustrating to the busy professionals at our firm. It seems like a waste to have a C-suite person constantly re-filtering to complete their tasks. This small change would derive a huge benefit for all of our users.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Drew, thank you for your review and also for the suggestions! We always pass those along to our product team. We just released some new UI and team management enhancements that should really help with your experience and make bulk actions much easier. Our customer success team also is always willing to help you do more with less effortthey are available anytime you need them.

Jacqui
Account Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 10.000+ werknemers

Infrequent user with basic feedback

4,0 9 maanden geleden

I like how easy it is to see what parts are missing.

When responding to an RFP for multiple services that allows vendors to only bid on certain sections, it would be much more user friendly if there was an option to select "not applicable" or "not bidding on this product" for those sections instead of being required to type "n/a" in each question. I just submitted a response to an RFP and had to do that step 101 times as I was only bidding on one of 16 products included in the RFP.

Nancy
Sr. Solutions Consultant in VS
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers

RFP360 Review from a Frequent User

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: RFP questions and answers can be VERY repetitive and essentially require repeating the same typing into the answer areas if you don't have a place to store answers and reference them such as the RFP360 knowledge base. That was the first objective and that's been successful. There's also also getting help internally when the answer is not known by subject matter experts and others. RFP360 supports this type of activity well, however, it's a challenge to get all onboard from an internal resource perspective. That is true with any technology and needs to be factored into the implementation plan.

There are several highlights to this software including the ability to tag (categorize) answers and filter on those tags in just a couple of clicks, push tasks to others to help with answers (inherent workflow is excellent in this regard), and import RFPs that can begin in many a variety formats into to RFP360 platform. I was not involved in the set-up of the software so I cannot speak to that aspect.

I am never very sure about searching the knowledge base; what types of searches are supported and how the searching works from the backend (for example, does it automatically performing stemming when a search term is entered?) It would be really good to have an in-app search guide that opens in a separate window and can be kept on another screen for reference. Searching works ... I'd just like to have more info at my fingertips for how to search and therefore feel confident about the search results.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Nancy, thank you for sharing your experience and feedback with us. We're glad that RFP360 has streamlined your proposal process. Be sure to check out the Online Help section within the app for the help article, RFP360's Approach to Search Optimization. If you have additional questions or feedback, feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Consultant.

Anthony
Vice President in VS
Verzekeringen, 2-10 werknemers

Loads of functionality, very easy to use. Streamlines the RFP process

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Streamlined RFP response process, de-duplication of efforts, increased collaboration across teams / departments, and overall greater efficiency in winning new business.

The ability to export your finished RFP Product into a nice clean final file. Using the software made responding to RFPs 100 times easier than without it. RFP 365 completely streamlined or RFP response process.

The lack of flexibility from a development standpoint, and the long lead times any new enhancements require.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Anthony! Wow, thank you so much for the great feedback. We're so happy it's made responding 100x easier! That's our daily goal. While it's difficult to create all the numerous feature requests we get from all our clients, we want you to know we really do track and prioritize them all on a weekly basis. Please keep giving us your great ideas. We'll follow up with you soon and give you a status update. Thanks again!

Gregg
Dir, Sales Operations in VS

Clean user friendly interface. Good functionality. Responsive customer service.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Ease of use; Good functionality. Clean user friendly interface; responsive customer service, willing to make changes to improve platform; Import function is good

Search function could be a little better; That's really about my only suggestion as RFP365 is a robust product at a fair price.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for your 5-star review and helpful feedback! We're always on the look out for advice on updating our solution, so a member of our Client Success team will be in touch to discuss your ideas to optimize our search function shortly. Thanks again!

Jason
VP of Solutions in VS
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

A Game Changer for Our Organization

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall we have had an extremely positive experience, starting with the sales process, through the onboarding phase and now as regular users. The RFP360 staff is incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and dedicated to what they do (and they are fun to work with)

The main benefits are the ability to maintain a central knowledge library and assign ownership and review cadences for content owners, the proposal automation feature that gets us set down the right path, the options for easily uploading and formatting request and the visibility we have gained into the entire response process.

The proposal automation feature may cast the net a bit wider on some questions than we would like, but having it available is way better than not.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jason, it's wonderful to hear that RFP360 has streamlined the RFP process for your team and we love that you've had such a great customer experience so far. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so if you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

Ann
Business Development in VS

It was easy to work through the RFP

4,0 5 jaar geleden

The questions were clearly separated in the left navigation. We also liked the dashboard- it was great to see at a glance the status of the RFP. We also liked how you could easily change answers and in approve items,

Not all of the items allowed for attachments and we could not format our answers with the tool. The export into word did not format properly.

5 jaar geleden

Hi Ann, Thanks for the great feedback. We're so glad you found it easy and that you liked the dashboard! We've just added in new functionality for those writing the RFPs so they can edit them on the fly to correct issues like you reported -- not being provided a way to put in an attachment. Going forward this should solve the problem for recipients like yourself. If you notify the RFP Point of Contact about such an issue, they can get in and correct it seamlessly. Also, the authors of the RFPs control when attachments are allowed. So sometimes they don¿t want attachments and sometimes they allow them. The export into Word is for your records, as the official submission is online. Thanks again for taking the time to review!

Cindy
Customer Success Manager in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

First Time User

Opmerkingen: See above.

This was very intuitive. I liked the user interface. The website support team is very quick to respond.

I have an RFP due today. Yesterday, when I clicked on my PDF files to review, they were all garbage. I contacted customer support and they assured me that the actual files were fine when exported even though they were seeing the same issue with my PDFs. I continued to have issues today as I tried to login, save, etc. Eventually I contacted support again and was told the login was an issue for everyone. It was resolved before my deadline, but I spent a lot of time between yesterday and today on features that were not working. Kudos to your support team for the quick replies.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Cindy, thank you for taking a moment to review RFP360 and sharing the details of your experience. Please accept our sincere apologies for the issues you faced while up against a deadline. Thankfully, the Customer Success team was responsive and your project was finished. Your feedback is important and will be shared with the product team. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to your Customer Success Consultant any time you need help!

Paul
Sr. Technical Writer in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Too Many emails

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use it all the time and it has made responding to RFPs faster, easier, more efficient and with better overall quality.

The knowledgebase is easy to use and visually it is easy to see what remains to be done.

Too many emails. Emails for every question inste4ad of one email for each user.

2 jaar geleden

Hello Paul, thank you for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. There's an account setting that will turn off the extra emails -- please reach out to your Customer Success Consultant for assistance.

Kathy
Director, Contracts and Rates Administration in VS
Werving en selectie, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Helpful program

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: More uniform responses, easier access to important narratives

Intuitive, valuable repository and above average search features. Great flexibility in formatting

Cannot use the full features due to variety of proposal formats

2 jaar geleden

Hi Kathy, we are so glad to hear that RFP360 has made a positive impact on your proposal process. We love that you find the software intuitive -- we are continually trying to improve the user experience! Formatting can be complex given the variety of proposal formats possible, but there are some tricks that your customer success consultant can show you to make sure you're maximizing the platform's capabilities. Feel free to reach out --your consultant would be thrilled to hear from you.

Marilyn
Partner in VS
Rechtspraktijk, 2-10 werknemers
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

Virginia UEF Application

4,0 4 jaar geleden

I liked how simple it was to navigate. I also liked that it was easy to confirm the submission of the SFP.

I did not like that I could not change the font. When I exported the application, some answers were different fonts, and I was unable to modify the font. I also did not like that sections required uploads when the comment section could have contained exactly the same information, example applicant name and title, pricing proposal.

4 jaar geleden

Hi Marilyn, we appreciate you posting your review and are really glad you found RFP365 easy to navigate! We're sorry there were struggles with the fonts. Our dynamic rich text editor can be utilized to update fonts, so if you struggle with this in the future at all, please know that our support team is available online and/or via phone at 844.737.0365 and can help with this. Also, RFP365 gives RFP issuers the ability to dictate response types, which means the organization that sent you the RFP determined the requests for uploads. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know and thanks again for your positive review!

Jim
VP in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

RFP360 Review

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has improved our standardized responses to provided standard and compliant responses versus allowing each RFP responder to provide unique responses. The ability to define an answer library has sped up response turnaround time significantly.

Ability to use AI/ML to improve responses as each new RFP request comes in.

When looking at assigned Tasks, I do not like that it brings the user to the top of the list of questions in a given section, not the specific question number in the list. Example, if there are 20 questions in a section, and I am assigned question 18, I am not brought to that item directly, it navigates to the section, and then I need to scroll down to 18. This requires the user to remember what item it is vs the system automating the navigation.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jim, thank you for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. It's great to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's proposal process. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Claudia
Compliance Lead in VS
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers

Great Tool for RFP's

4,0 2 jaar geleden

the ease of search and to locate responses

tags and clean up to stale data once the system was used for awhile can be challenging.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Claudia, thank you for taking the time to offer insight about your experience with RFP360. We are continually working on enhancements and feedback like yours helps guide our efforts. If you ever have any questions or additional feedback, your customer success consultant would be happy to hear from you.

Dawn
Sales Engineer in VS
Bankwezen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Pros and Cons

Opmerkingen: Overall good

Overall ease of use from uploading to the knowledge base.

Upload's are still very limited in formatting options, RFP's come in some very creative formats and within a grid, you have no ability to adjust a grid from within a grid to adjust to unique questions. In addition, I LOVE the predictive response from the knowledge base, but if administratively we could add the ability to also select supported, not supported and roadmap along with the predicted response, it would be more functional.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Dawn, thank you so much for your review and feedback! It's amazing how complex RFPs can be, and we are continually working to make the import and export process easier. We just released some major Word and Excel improvementswe hope those help. Tags may be an option to your selection criteria use case. If you want to reach out to customer success, they can assist with a possible solution.

Jenn
Operations Manager in VS

Great Software

5,0 2 jaar geleden

It stores data from previous questions and is fairly good at tying together similar questions for newer RFP Questions; works as attended and is up and functioning often.

Learning curve on using it is a bit high and sometimes it seems like it doesn't like certain characters

2 jaar geleden

Hi Jenn, thanks for taking the time to review and share your experience with RFP360. It's great to hear that you've made good use of the Knowledge Library. You're right -- there is a lot to learn, and we do our best to make improvements often. We have a Customer Success team in place to help with navigating the features within the platform, so if you ever have questions or need quick tips, please reach out!

Lis
Sales Coordinator in VS
Werving en selectie, 201-500 werknemers

Helpful tool

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the customer service is great! Whenever we have a question it is quickly answered. This tool has helped a lot.

The ability to work on a response collectively as a team and save the responses for future use. Also it's been great to pull already completed responses from the knowledge base. Saves so much time!

It can be hard to seamlessly pull in a RFP and export with out having to edit/format on your own. Tagging responses could be easier.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Lis, it's fantastic to hear that RFP360 has improved your team's efficiency and collaboration. We're always looking for new ways to make our customers' lives easier, so I really appreciate your feedback. If you ever need help with exporting or tagging, please don't hesitate to reach out to your customer success consultant, who would be thrilled to hear from you.

carol
Manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 51-200 werknemers

Wish it could do more

4,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's never easy unfortunately. Only because majority of our RFPs are in excel format

It's great for RFPs the are in word format

Does not work well with RFP in excel format. Does not upload tables. Does not work well with complicated tables. Wish it would keep the formatting when exporting.

2 jaar geleden

Hi Carol, thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it! Our most recent release included major updates that introduced a far more flexible and forgiving import and export process for Excel (and Word also)especially if you're dealing with complex files. If you would like to learn more, you can reach out to your customer success consultant anytime.