Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Mindtickle

MindTickle is een datagestuurd platform dat is ontworpen om je bereidheids- en verkoopinitiatieven gemakkelijk en effectief uit te voeren.

Meer informatie over Mindtickle

If used prudently, Mindtickle can become your every-day goto sales assistant as its API is quite user friendly and it can be integrated with a number of internal applications as well.

Sometimes I am a little confused on how it is organized on my home screen.

Beoordelingen van Mindtickle

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Mindtickle heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 123 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Mindtickle eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (123)

Mari
Mari
Instructional Designer in VS

Great LMS for Sales Enablement

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: MT support is one of the best I have experienced. Every issue, concern, or problem has been promptly dealt with and fixed.

We built our product training and certification curriculum from the ground up using MT. From day one, the interface was very intuitive and very easy to learn. The variety of files that MT supports makes it very easy to use Articulate Rise, etc. The types of knowledge checks are great for learner engagement. We have had very favorable feedback from our learners. Our asynchronous bootcamp is now completely done through MT.

There are little things that mostly are just for convenience that would be 'nice to haves". For example, if you create a topic within a course, it would be nice to be able to copy that one topic and copy/paste into another module. you can only do this on the module level. Another example is when you upload a VOSS, every slide must have a recording. Sometimes, we have slides that do not require any VO so that would be a nice fix.

Management non-profit organisaties, 51-200 werknemers

MindTickle is an amazing tool with a great team standing behind it!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We needed an LMS that can support both our Sales and Operations team, with continual assessments and coaching to help close any gaps in training and provide a consistent experience for our customers. MindTickle has been able to help us achieve that objective and we hope to have access to this tool indefinitely!

We liked the ease of use of moving existing training into MindTickle, the assessments, coaching, ai feature and the customer service of our rep.

There is not really anything that we like the least about the software. The features have everything we need.

Logan
Account manager in VS

Mindtickle

3,0 5 jaar geleden

It tries to put all of you learning tasks in one place.

The tasks and assignments can be hard to find

Andrew
Chief Commercial Officer in VS
Medische apparatuur, 201-500 werknemers

MindTickle Rocks!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My field team loves the creativity that we are able to incorporate into our learning content. Additionally, the gamification and competitive ranking features really drive utilization and engagement!

The platform is intuitive, easy to use and I love the competitive gaming feature to drive competition and engagement!

The video creation features are not as easy and intuitive as other components.

Yama
Yama
BDR in Canada

Advance your knowledge with Mindtickle

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Great software. integrates into Okta making it easier to find and open.

Having a location to compile all learning paths in 1 place. Having access to what information needs to be completed in order to be ramped for a role. Also weekly learning updates that can be sent out company wide for all to be completed.

I wish there was a faster speed method for videos. Sometimes you need to watch a certain amount of a video before progressing. Sometimes you dont want to watch the videos and want to be completed as the video is not completely necessary to be viewed, but must be in order to proceed to next lesson.

Reactie Mindtickle

4 jaar geleden

Yama, Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that MindTickle is helping you advance your knowledge! We understand your concern regarding the videos. We have some options that may be helpful for your team. Our platform allows videos or other content to be skipped depending on how the Admin has set up the program. You can also speed up videos to watch them at 1.25, 1.5. or 2x. The CSM for your account will follow-up with you directly to discuss your feedback and how we can enhance your MindTickle experience. Best, Team MindTickle

Tonmoy
Tonmoy
Account Manager in India
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Easy to use yet an effective tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a helpful product and i have already showed it my friends.
It helps me in keeping myself updated with the various product related changes. It help me in quickly understanding concepts. It also help me during my onboarding time.
Due to remote work, i have the opportunity to relearn products and love following the content uploaded by my employer. Mindltickle is a perfect tool to help employees learn with easy and at the comfort & pace their are accustomed to.

The easy of use. The gamification and the peer to peer rating is interesting. it helps me to know how much levels are left. The scoring is clear. The UI and UX is engaging.

None so far. However, i feel one should get to see more gamification as it is really engaging and makes learning fun.

Massimo
Massimo
Sr SDR in VK
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

The Best Way for Great Learning and Training Thanks to this Amazing Tool!

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For sure, in my case, to be a novel in the industry it is a great source of learning, the benefits are great improvement in my role, more confidence in what I am doing thanks also to Mindtickle. The fact also that you earn points while you are attending, "force you" to complete the course in a very good engagement.

The structure and the easiness, very simple but efficient tool. I like also the engagement inside the training and learning tools, great also the idea to earn a certificate and to print it and save it for future reference. Great! You can record audio and video and submit only when you are sure is the right one, you can decide to remove the recorded ones or leave it there.

The only thing I would say is to put in default only the incomplete training, I think it's better to leave only the incomplete training and learning course and then have the possibility to change it as you prefer. Not sure but I think that would be good to have an automatic save of the work you have done and to know where you left last time to avoid to go back again and again. This are just things that in my opinion can help to improve my experience and also for other users.

mohamed
mohamed
Company owner in Egypte
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Really cool

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The application is really great that helps you manage your business in a smart and easy way

It is easy to deal with and provides you with numerous and easy reports and statistics and helps you progress

I have been using the app for more than a year and a half and I have not noticed any negatives or shortcomings

Varsha
Varsha
Customer Success Associate I in India

Deep Dive into Mindtickle

5,0 3 jaar geleden

The content is really informative, the modules used have been designed in a very unique way. Adding to this, the portal is very user friendly.

There is nothing i dislike about the mindtickle software.

Zehr
Zehr
Relationship Manager in Brazilië
Internet, 10.000+ werknemers

Objective and intuitive platform easy to learn

5,0 4 jaar geleden

with notifications sent to us so we don't miss the deadline of our organization, the platform doesn't crash and there is a way to speed up the videos.

We have to go back to the whole course to do the assessment again, I would like to redo the assessment without having to go back to the course.

josue
VDC in VS
Groothandel, 11-50 werknemers

mindtickle

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience just go better every time that I use MindTickle, I highly recommend to use this tool and the companies to embrace the change to this learning platform, the users can go by themselves and learn with what is in the tool, I just have good experiences , as I keep learning new procedures, new ways to do my job, shortcuts on how to perform my job in an easy but efficiency way, I my bosses are aware to that, as well because, MindTickle allow them to have a record on the courses that I've been taking and the score card.

The software is very user friendly, it actually helps you to grow as an employee within your organization, it has the right courses, if you know how to find it, or if you have the guidance on how to do it, the trainings that you can find in MindTickle are accurate according of your business and the way that rates you as a competition with your peers, just makes you go on and on. Since I started to use this tool, it always show me something new in regards on how to perform my job in a simple based training and my numbers can give the prove to that.

In some scenarios if you don't enter the name as it supposed to be , the course will not shows up, and it will make you think that you don't have it enrolled or that it just doesn't exist, however, as I mentioned before, with the right guidance you can find it. I'm pretty sure that with an update on the tool that can be easily fix by the admins.

Olivia
Content Marketing Manager in Filipijnen
Marketing en reclame, 501-1.000 werknemers

Mindtickle is a great tool for improving sales skills

5,0 vorig jaar

MindTickle is easy to use and offers a fun and engaging way to learn sales skills. The platform's gamification features are effective in keeping me motivated to learn and improve. The analytics also help me understand where I need to focus my efforts.

Sometimes the platform can be a bit slow to load, and the content can be overwhelming if you don't have much time to spend on it. However, overall I find MindTickle to be a great resource for improving my sales skills.

Brett
Director in Zuid-Afrika

MindTickle is great

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been very good.

The product is very easy to use and is great to have all enablement in one place

Sometimes there is a lag on the videos but that may be my network.

Manuel
Customer Success Manager in VS
Computersoftware, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great sales enablement and training platform

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Call recording is great. Transcripts are incredibly accurate.

I'm being picky here but when taking a quiz/test for a particular module - if you have a multiple choice question the first option you click will be counted as your actual answer, which brings your grade down.... it does not confirm if you want to submit that option as your answer.

Sanjeev
therapy manager in India
Farmaceutica, 10.000+ werknemers

my honest review on MindTickle

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I found myself and my whole team is very disciplined, once we got notified about new modules or assessments we wanted to complete that ASAP, rest ease of learning is also very strong point for which inlike it most.

Personally I like this most because this is one plateform where we learn, where we compete with our colleagues. Diffrent level of learning & competing with the ease.

Mind tickle is known for its learning with ease, only point which I didn't like is that some of the video I couldn't play on my mobile but on Ipad it was very smooth. I think it shoud be fixed

Nicholas
Sales in VS
Marktonderzoek, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Great LMS platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really like how the content can be customized and how there are engaging quizzes, etc. I like how it embeds into salesforce as well

Nothing really comes to mind...I haven't really had experience with other platforms like this, so I can't say.

Jack
Performance Technology Specialist in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 51-200 werknemers

Great for Internal Delivery

5,0 vorig jaar

Easy to use interface that allowed for a simple deployment of CRM training materials to a large internal team.

It can be difficult to manage slightly modified training programs that are mostly the same with crossover between user groups. A higher level view of programs isn't available that I found.

Sharif
Sales Manager in Saoedi-Arabië
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Mind Tickle Review

4,0 3 jaar geleden

Very easy to use, fun, keeps me engaged, much better than previous learning systems

Nothing really as I have really enjoyed it

Major Account Manager in Kenia
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

A great Learning Product

5,0 4 jaar geleden

The Ease of access to training content. Most material is one click away

The software allowed for continuity of learning as related modules were bundled into one learning experience

Mahmoud
S&C Manager, Well Construction Division, Kuwait in Koeweit
Olie en energie, 10.000+ werknemers

Great Digital Sales Training Experience

Opmerkingen: Great Experience

Clear platform with detailed learning objectives vs completion tracking

Almost nothing, i like overall user experience with MindTickle :-)

Quentin
Technical Consultant in Frankrijk

Ease of use

- Clean UI - Easy filtering and navigation

- Sometimes there is a slight delay to "complete" the training which can be confusing

Julie
Account manager in VS

We use mindtickle at my work to test our skills after each training class we attend and it's so quic

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Sometimes the answers don't register completely and I have do enter them again which can be annoying and you can cheat so the admin doesn't always get the most accurate results

Sometimes the answers don't register and the percentage isn't complete so I have to go back and take the survey again so I don't like that too much

Sara
Customer Success Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy to Use & Fun

5,0 4 jaar geleden

MindTickle's UI is very intuitive and easy to use. I've been both a user and an administrator and found it seamless to ingest content as a user, and upload content as an administrator. One of my favorite things about the platform is how you can gameify trainings, it makes it a fun competition against my peers. MindTickle has made it easy to decrease the number of in-person meetings and ensure all employees are receiving the same content. We've used it for onboarding purposes as well for new hires and that allows consistency and better accountability for the onboarding experience. The mobile app is nice for learning on-the-go. When I used to commute to the office via train and I had a course assigned to me, I would complete it via the mobile app on my commute.

Honestly, nothing comes to mind. It's one of the easiest learning solutions I've come across.

Anil
Senior Content Operations in India
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Awesome MindTickle

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Awesome very good for all the employees who take this has good learning and development platform

It helps in inmproving lot trainings in every organisations , i learned lot of trainings herelike ANti Harrasment training Company Induction etc ..Any new software is launched Mindticle is helping to learn new things

Some times it freezes , hangs due to some interuptions in server

Stacey
CSM in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

MindTickle superior to what we had

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Its good- I think there could be some improvements with the checklists and making sure that everyone understands what all they need to do but its a much better change than what we had before

I like the ease of use and how quick the videos are- it is easy to go back and re listen if need be

I think it is hard to understand if you have finished everything and what else is on our plate to do,