Filteren op:

• In totaal
  • Gebruiksgemak
  • Klantenservice

Over ImagineTime

Practice management tool that helps professionals manage client communications, create custom engagement letters, & generate invoices.

Meer informatie over ImagineTime

30 reviews worden weergegeven

Accountant in VS

Great, Convenient Product

5 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Track employees time on jobs and then bill the customer with the data that is accumulated from the employees time entry.

Very simple to use but has everything you need to track your WIP and do your billing. Very user friendly layout that makes sense. Updated frequently.

As the database gets bigger sometimes it lags. When you do searches you can't search a contacts name and get the company to show up.

Sean M.
Partner, Senior Accountant in VS
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

The only way to convey a tax return to a client.

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We convey all of our tax return copies digitally through the Imaginetime Platform and feel secure that the end-to-end encryption is what our firm needed.

I really appreciate how Imaginetime (1) stores files sent to client on the cloud platform and (2) encrypts the tax return for our clients to review. We started using the digital signature option this year during tax season with relative success.

Needs more integration with softwares such as Ultratax and Quickbooks.

5 maanden geleden

Thanks, Sean! It is a pleasure to be working with you!

Amandaberet G.
CEO in Canada

Good Software, still needs vast improvement- 3*** at best

3 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: When I was pricing out software and testing software pre Covid Pandemic, it was difficult to get a "Portal" style software that had ease of use for our staff as well as for our clients. It was between Imagine time and another software at the time of purchase and I went with Imagine time, however I wish at this point I had gone with the other software.
Clients had big big issues with Imagine time, thought it was archaic, not user friendly, not easy to use. We had the same issue with 2 of our partners. The Message function is terrible, half the time the documents could not esign within the system in the middle of Tax Season which made using the software cumbersome.
It would be ideal that data could be worked on inside the portal rather than having to be downloaded and reuploaded and ideal if items could be deleted rather than archived.
We have invested a lot of time and money into Imagine Time and I hope it is still implementation stage to allow for a better result in the coming years.
We are at the time that mid summer we will either decided to go to the other software and have to retrain staff and clients or hope that Imagine time creates some better links and items within the software.

I feel at this point the only pro of this is the ability that it was easy to set up, customer service was beyond, however the cons outway the pros 10 fold.

There are so many cons in this software. Ease of use, storage, Client management, signature functions not supporting the size of the file, task lists, (looks like this is now showing) being able to support many different file types, should be able to work on the files within the software ie Excel, Word, or PDF integration. My biggest complaint is the communication functions and the ease of use for the clients.

5 maanden geleden

Hi AmandaBeret, I am very upset to see you are unhappy with our file sharing and esign features. I see we spoke in early January, and it seems your issues at that time had been resolved. Is there anything we can do to make this a five-star review? Please feel free to reach out to one of our team directly. I will also reach out to you personally via email.

Brenda R.
Accounting Manager in VS
Administratie, 11-50 werknemers

Happy we made the move to ImagineTime!!!

5 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall, I feel this has been a great product for us. It is awesome to be able to get files quickly and securely from my clients without using email. As well as sending them files quickly and securely - this has reduced the number of times clients have called me to resend the same information.

ImagineTime is very user friendly and easy to get around in. I like that they are consistently making improvements to the software, especially adding the name of the client to the subject line when you get notifications of views/downloands and changing to the ability to create a custom template for signatures on the fly right from email (this is a gamechanger for me and makes it A LOT easier to use)!

I would like to be able to search for clients and get to their client settings (right now, we can only get to the client workspace from the search function) because this is very cumbersome to have to flip page by page to find the client. It would be helpful if we could run a report of any clients that are unassigned (no assigned staff), or a list by Assigned Staff so we can make updates as needed, etc.

3 maanden geleden

Brenda, thank you for the kind words and great feedback about settings in search. I have had that request a few times and will make sure we get that done in the next couple of weeks!

Sue W.
owner in VS

Imagine Time improvements

4 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall the experience is good. I like having 3 different programs I need all rolled in to one. Prior, I had time keeping, portal and due date tracking software. Now all 3 of those are in one software.

Being able to email docs to a client that is encrypted.

I believe the software is new and a there are a few kinks to work out yet. Support is very eager to get it right though. We have to pay for a seat for every person who has time, vs old Imagine Time where the receptionist would enter all time for all employees. I don't like to have to log in to imagineshare to get to portal. It seems like this should be in the single log in for mango billing.

Thank you, Sue!

Terry W.

Converted from ImagineTime

5 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Implementing Mango with the help of the technical staff was virtually seamless. Of course it cost us billable time to implement but I blame this more on our decisions than Mango. We were 'forced' due to a change in staff to implement before we really wanted to convert - but it would have been foolish to train new staff on OLD ImagineTime and NEW Mango. But technical support has done a GREAT job of getting us up, running, and functional.

I can get a pretty good picture of what is going on in my office. As we learn more about the features, I'm sure that I can get more information than I can really use.

As I mentioned, I am sure that the software has performance features that we have not yet found. I have some issues putting reports that I want to see on paper. I think this will be better in the future.

Mona W.
Shareholder in VS
Administratie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

ImagineTime might be for you

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I need an easier way to get esignatures, my former services had crazy questions for the client that did not have correct information - such as date of birth that were not theirs and questions about places they had never been. Don't know why it was so screwed up, but it created lots of problems - ImagineTime has no such issues.

ImagineTime has Electronic Signature and document storage with work together. A plus for a busy person.

Electronic signature is not as smooth as I would like, but works well most of the time. I have not been able to get templates to work (even with help from support) but am able to get esignatures anyway!

Thank you, Mona!

William J.

CPA Firm

3 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I do not feel fully satisfied at this point.

Easy to share files. I feel like I am securely sending files.

Sometimes the icons in Outlook 2016 are not appearing. Then, I must waste time trying to send the files.

4 maanden geleden

Hi William, I am sorry to hear about the intermittent issues you are experiencing with the visibility of the add-in - desktop Outlook can be tough to deal with at times. Can I do anything to assist?

Lisa S.
Accounting Associate in VS

ImagineTime review

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I did not select this software, I inherited it. Therefore, I have limited experience - just instructions that were written down.
I do not know if there is any training material/online for basic use??

Customer Service-they are very patient with my limited knowledge of ImaginTime Entering time/expense

Using credit memo Reports Most all of it since I've had limited training and there is no backup person in my office.

Thank you, Lisa!

Thomas B.
ACCOUNTANT in VS

Getting better

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Beyond the speed of the servers, it is useful and the clients use it more than other methods (one drive, google drive, dropbox, etc.). Customer service has been excellent. And functionality updates have been appreciated.

This is a good option for a smaller firm like ours (700 clients). It is intuitive and clients generally have no problem accessing across different browsers.

I find the product slow to load and navigate.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you, Thomas! I will have my devs look into the speed issue you mentioned - a "fast" product is very important to us!

Michael G.

Finally back with Imaginetime

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: I would encourage anyone to use and/or switch to this product. I used it many years ago and switched to a different company. That company sold out to a big corporate new owner and went to pieces, so I decided to try Imaginetime again and found that it had fully upgraded itself to doing all of the tasks I needed. And it was so nice to come back to the same friendly voices I got to know originally. Also, the pricing is very reasonable, support is easy to reach (and very knowledgeable), and the product itself works like it is supposed to! Again, there is a front end learning curve but that is common in this arena and well worth doing.

We appreciate how it flows and accomplishes so much with ease. There is definitely a learning curve, but that is common with any seriously good software. The tech support is marvelous and really helpful.

My errors! It would be nice if there were some pop-up boxes to warn you when, for example, I prepare a billing but forget to release any time!

Robert C.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Comprehensive software that is reliable and easy to use

5 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Imagine time has become part of our day-to-day operations. We have been using ImagineTime for nearly 15 years. We really enjoy the features contained in the software. Technical support has always been spot on and has resolved any issues we have faced.

The ease of backing up the data and the ease of the day-to-day use.

I would like to see a little more flexibility in the layout of invoices prepared out of ImagineTime for customers/clients. Flexibility would include fonts, sizing, layout, margins, etc.

Breanna D.
CFO in Canada

Great for Accounting Office

5 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: ImagineTime has made it easy for me to move my business more online. I can securely send and receive documents through email and most importantly have clients sign online.

This software was extremely easy to use. It integrated right into our email so our clients didn't have to log in to a portal to use. This was very important to us as a tax filing service. We have several clients that are once a year so logins/passwords didn't need to be set up for them to use. We had no issues with clients not being able to use the features. The support for this product is excellent. I was able to share my screen and go through the setup and ask questions in real time. Any time I had questions after the initial set up, the support team got back to me right away and I was able to have my questions answered immediately.

The only downfall with this software for my particular business is the security questions are based on American income tax and I'm in Canada. I was able to get around this by creating my own security questions.

Thank you, Breanna!

Shannon S.
Administratie, 2-10 werknemers

Software with users in mind

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The employees in the help line are users of the program. You never wait long for someone to call and they stay with you until the problem is resolved usually within minutes.

Imagine time was easy to set up. Watching a few short videos we were able to set up our time and billing software easily, data was imported in from our tax software to ease client entry into the program. Updates are easily deployed.

It would be helpful if the program would instantly update the contacts, so you don't have to get out of time entry in order to update the client list to enter your time.

Thank you, Shannon!

Karen L.
Executive Administrator in VS

User friendly

5 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been using Imagine Time almost as long as it has been in business and they listen to your suggestions you send them and are very quick to get back to you when you need support

How user friendly it is, and how easy it is to run reports, and track due dates

Every time our internet goes down the time and billing goes down as well

Bette O.

Small CPA firm pricing levels

5 5 maanden geleden

Price offering for 3 user CPA firm No automatic deletion of files stored for 3 years

Unable to print from within the file sharing portal

5 maanden geleden

Thank you, Bette! Printing from the web app will be released this week :)

Stephen B.

Imagine Time THoughts

5 12 maanden geleden

I like the staff time tracking and invoicing.

The learning curve has been harder than expected.

Stacy H.

Solid product

4 4 maanden geleden

Functions I use Time and billing- I love that one person can proxy for others, if allowed, so my admin assistant can enter time and billing for professional staff. And bonus- without a buying license for each employee! Also, you can enter based on a work code, rather than function if you'd like. Reports- there's a report for *everything*. Wow! Tax software integration- hooray!

Would like a more modern interface, but that certainly doesn't affect functionality. Would like to see QBO interface option (not just desktop). This may have been added since I began using- I haven't had time to dig around more.

4 maanden geleden

Thank you Stacy! While our desktop product only integrates with QBD, we do have a web based practice management software that integrates with QBO!

Renee S.
Managing Partner in VS

secure file sending

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: The overall experience has been good. It was a little of learning curve on our part.

I Like the fact that I can send files securely. It works fairly easy most of the time.

When adding client accounts I can not always add them the same way.

5 maanden geleden

Thank you so much, Renee!

Andrea G.
Office Manager/Senior Staff Accountant in VS

Our Firm Would Be Lost Without Imagine Time

5 4 maanden geleden

The due date tracking is crucial to our firm. And the Imagine Share saved us when we were having issues ShareFile.

I really don’t have any cons. The programs are very streamlined and very user friendly.

Thank you, Andrea!!!

Mark M.

File Share

Opmerkingen: Good

Ease of use integrates with outlook Secure file transfer

Seems like many people who receive the files have the email go to spam. Still trying to figure out how to have people electronically sign forms.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Mark, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I will reach out personally to make sure you are all set on the e-sign feature. Have a great day!

Sheral D.
Tax Manager in VS

Due Date Tracker Review

4 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Experience with the ImagineTime software and support has been positive. The support is responsive and helpful when help and guidance is needed. The software does the job we need it to.

The simplicity of the program to create a due date tracking report is effective.

Software guidance on how to use the different features available in the program.

Thanks, Sheral!

Richard S.
Trustee in VS

User of the Produce

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I was very impressed with the Tech Support. When we had a problem understanding how a procedure worked, your tech support were able to give a very quick and accurate explanation on how to accomplish what we wanted done and how to to it correctly.

Ease of sending and receiving secure documents. We deal with individuals and businesses secure data like SSN's, EIN's and Financial Data and this software lets us do that securely. Before this produce we had to jump through a lot of hoops to encrypt and send or receive data from our clients.

Have not found a feature yet that we do not like.

Thanks, Richard!

Gloria H.
Office Manager in VS

Imaginetime Review

3 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: We have been able to transition our business from in-person meetings to e-mail document signing. A majority of our clients like this time saving aspect.

The price was right and I guess you could say that we got what we paid for.

Having to ask for templates for each document was cumbersome and difficult at deadlines.

5 maanden geleden

Hi Gloria, thank you for taking the time to leave us your honest feedback. I will reach out personally to ensure templates go smoother this tax season, and I also will demonstrate our new feature (custom template) that allows you to drag-n-drop in app - no templates needed!

Catherine O.

portal to the rescue

5 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: fantastic ! wish I had set this up sooner. has made it so easy for clients to get us their tax documents through the portal.

so easy to use and customer support was so helpful in training and set up for us.

can't think of anything i would say is a fault with the software

Thank you, Catherine! :)