Gemiddelde scores

• In totaal
  • Klantenservice

Over Velocify

Velocify is het toonaangevende verkoopversnellingsplatform dat snelheid en controle toevoegt aan het verkoopproces.

Meer informatie over Velocify

229 reviews worden weergegeven

Yll M.
Loan Originator
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers

"Daily user of Velocify"

Pluspunten: I love the ease of use Velocify provides. Also the ability to customize it is awesome. In the end I am an end user but my marketing team raves about their ability to do what's needed to improve our contact rate all the time.

Minpunten: I really do not know what to write about the cons. I only use the software as an outbound caller and do not know the inner workings of it.

Scott M.
Branch Manager
Vastgoed, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"The easiest software to navigate for a high volume mortgage lead fed environment"

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend this to anyone who runs a high volume lead fed company. There is nothing better!

Pluspunten: Navigation, reporting, scheduling is second to none. Great! Allows reviewing of recorded calls, monitoring who is on the line at any given moment and total hours spent on phone.

Minpunten: Not too many as I can tell. Seems as if there is a slight delay in conversation when speaking through the software to a client

Application Support Analyst: Tier II
Hoger onderwijs, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018

"Velocify: Automating Communication Efforts"

Opmerkingen: Overall, working with Velocify has been great thus far. We have support when we need it and the application automates things I didn't know were previously possible. It allows our Admissions Officers to focus on the important things instead of meeting daily call volume goals.

Pluspunten: I liked the canned voicemail options Velocify provided. I formerly worked as an Admissions Officer, and I cannot tell you how many times a day I would leave the same voicemail verbatim. Velocify allows me to make a call and designate a prerecorded message to leave on a voicemail, so I'm not wasting my time or breath. The shotgun connect feature as it makes connecting with customers easy, basically doing a round robin of all available reps when there's a live customer on the phone.

Minpunten: The effort it takes to configure the software to pass along information to our Student Information System. It's a costly and time-consuming effort.

• Beoordeeld op 29-11-2018
Tom D.
Property & Casualty Insurance - Licensed Sales Producer
  • Beoordeeld op 11-7-2017

"No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)"

Pluspunten: Velocify allows you to be "Proactive"....it'll remind you, you don't have to try to remember...or set other calendar events somewhere else.

Minpunten: No software solution is "Perfect" (just it's users;)....but, they've really tried hard! This is not an intuitive product...but, it is also customizable..that may be where it becomes more difficult. It's ability to be customizable is where it becomes more effective for each user...no "Out of the Box" solution would be able to provide the level of functionality which we are getting from Velocify....for that, we needed to be able to customize.

Michael U.
Data Analyst
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"Great Features, Okay Customer Service"

Opmerkingen: Velocify is very easy to manage and make changes to on the fly, which helps in a fast paced office.

Pluspunten: The features are great, click to dial, easy logging of activity, call tracking for management. Gives users the ability to call the most appropriate leads at the most appropriate times.

Minpunten: The customer service/support team can use some assistance when an issue needs to be escalated. The product can also improve on the internal calendar management.

Xavier D.
Loan Processor
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017

"Nothing short of exceptional!"

Pluspunten: The website is easy to navigate though. Its a clean webpage without a lot going on (colors, advertisements, etc) & all the details that I need are located in one screen.

Minpunten: The only thing that's a Con for me would be that I have to choose a "search" method when looking up a borrower every time I finish a file. I like searching by the last name, if I could some way keep that setting, it would save me a few clicks and some time.

• Beoordeeld op 12-7-2017
Ashley M.
Managementconsulting
  • Beoordeeld op 31-7-2014

"Great product and AMAZING customer and tech support!"

Pluspunten: It's foolproof! Once the system is set up to fit your individual company's needs, you'll wonder how you ever lived without it. Every client we have is in this system. We send out all necessary forms directly through Velocify thanks to the auto emails/drip campaign and their merge feature. You enter in all information one time and can send out documents, emails, and nurture campaigns automatically based on your company's individual needs. Even better than the software itself are the employees of Velocify. I have never encountered a group of individuals as kind or as knowledgeable as them. There are no "dumb questions" they take their time to explain and teach you everything you could ever need and more.

Minpunten: If I had to pick on thing, I would say the dialer. It doesn't allow mutli-line/multi-call dialing for aged data. The program is perfect for new fresh leads or (as we do) if you post (transfer) data from a dialer system. All of our good leads live in Velocify, and the aged data is in our dialer.

• Beoordeeld op 31-7-2014
Stephen B.
Business develop manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"The calling feature delivers larger capacity of customers to speak with."

Opmerkingen: I like the system overall and have a lot of success.

Pluspunten: The ease of the website, lots of options for follow up borrowers. I can mark an option that will bring back a particular borrower in a specified list. The calling feature is great when it works. The information and automated text and email is great for initial contact.

Minpunten: Sometimes the calling feature doesn't advance to the next borrower, I have to go in and do it manually. Incoming calls are always gone when I recieve the notice .

Mike G.
Mortgage Professional
Financiële dienstverlening, 1.001-5.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"Easiest lead management software"

Opmerkingen: I would highly recommend Veloficy for lead management. I have used several other management systems and they seemed archaic and outdated

Pluspunten: Functionality. You can easily filter leads based on your wants or needs. I also like the function where I can search a name and see how many times we have spoken to them in the past and how often. It helps with building rapport.

Minpunten: Unless I don't know how to do this, I would like to see a function that allows you to capture multiple emails at once for a generalized email.

Paul L.
Loan Officer
Financiële dienstverlening, 2-10 werknemers

"Easy to use"

Pluspunten: This is an easy to use CRM system. I love to use the calendar so that it keeps accountable and on track with my follow up phone calls. The automated emails
is great and helps me avoid letting things slip through the cracks.

Minpunten: I really don't have anything that I don't like about this product or vendor. If I had to say something it would be that I would like to be able to add some more email campaigns. We are on a Standard User, I am told if we were Premium we could add campaigns.

Nygel B.
Loan Officer
Financiële dienstverlening, 201-500 werknemers

"Best CRM Out There!"

Pluspunten: I like the call back calendar the best. The interface to use it is not clunky like other CRMs. I actually used to use outlook because I didn't like the feel of the other call back calendars. In addition, the auto-voicemail feature is awesome! I've never used a CRM that had this feature but it makes dialing out that much easier and more efficient. I also like how you can customize many different voicemails for each different situation.

Minpunten: There is not much to not like. A few suggestions though. For the call back calendar, make the date boxes a different color for days that have calls scheduled. It would be cool to be able to customize the tabs in the lead data section and to customize the layout of the page to suit my personal preferences. That may be an option with the folks on the back end who customize it for us though!

Scott M.
Mortgage Professional
Financiële dienstverlening, 5.001-10.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017

"Easy to use system that helps to organize lead management"

Opmerkingen: Good product overall that leads to improved lead management. Would recommend this product to any company in the mortgage industry.

Pluspunten: Multiple views and charts to work with to track overall performance and productivity. Click to dial function is nice for tracking. Priority view is nicely customizable.

Minpunten: Some limitations in customization for ability to pull lead specific reports from the system. Would like to be able to pull email lists of clients to allow for email campaigns on top of call campaigns but that may be a company restriction placed upon the product and not a product limitation.

• Beoordeeld op 13-7-2017
Zach F.
CEO / Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019

"Watch out"

Opmerkingen: It was very pleaseant while I was helping them taylor the program to break into the insurance industry, but after I gave them a ton of my time and helped them get thier foot into Allstate Insurance, they disguared me like a piece of trash. They got a little too big to care about the little guys so buyer beware.

Pluspunten: It helped me orgainze my leads. I actully spent many nights helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents.

Minpunten: Not only did I spend a ton of my time helping them taylor this program for Insurance Agents, I also helped them get into Allstate Insurance. The least part I like is how they used me and then once they where done they disgaured me like a piece of trash. Shame on them.

• Beoordeeld op 28-2-2019
Roxanne P.
Director of Admissions
Basis- en voortgezet onderwijs, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"Efficient program for outreach and contact tracking"

Opmerkingen: Overall, the product is good as long as it's drawbacks don't inherently interfere with your needs. I also appreciate the improvement efforts they've made in the last 1.5 years that we've been with them and look forward to even more added benefit.

Pluspunten: I like how easily customized it is to your individual needs everything from reporting to statuses, to action options, to prioritization. I like how it ties into outside phone systems and allows for detailed prioritization when figuring out how to do your day. It has increased the teams outreach efficiency by about 80% compared to last and other system options, went from 13 clicks to 3. Customer service is mostly responsive.

Minpunten: How many layers have to be factored in when customizing, but once you know them all it's not that bad, just can't be overlooked. I don't care for the standard reports, or how the system prefers to look at user activity in the same date ranges as the date that a lead is added to the system - disregards work on older leads. While they're making strides on some reporting I've had mostly limited benefit from the Report Hub, and have had many that don't work, where a ticket has to be submitted.

Todd H.
Health and Life Agent
Verzekeringen, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"I enjoy using Velocify and have commended many changes they have made over the years. They seem to be always striving to improve and I value that."

Opmerkingen: See Cons for comments. Thanks for listening.

Pluspunten: Reliable. Quick. The interface is easy to operate and navigate. There are many great features that make lead management a breeze.

Minpunten: I would like some improvements personally. Where I would like to see changes is on the dashboard. When I go to the Dashboard it auto sends you to todays day, which is good, but if I go to any other day, say to manage the leads and or push them to another date, when I go back after having changed the calendar date it doesnt leave me on that day to continue my changes... instead it takes me to that days date. Another thing I would like to see you add would be the ability to take one day or even better multiple days and have the ability to move all of the calendar events on that day to another day. The key to our business is time. With all the apps that we do and the little time we have to organize the leads those little things would be tremendously helpful. Again, the ability to take old dates and roll all of those callbacks to a date of choosing would be awesome and even better if we could select several days. Contact me with any other questions at [email protected]

Nathan S.
Sales Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019

"Velocify"

Pluspunten: I like that it integrates sms capability along with ease of finding leads easily

Minpunten: There has been issues with velocify freezing up and when you think its down it places 10 comments instead.

• Beoordeeld op 23-1-2019
Graphic Designer
Financiële dienstverlening, 501-1.000 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017

"Easy to pull leads"

Pluspunten: Velocity is very easy to use and is a great software for pulling leads. Customer service is also really helpful and they are willing to fly out to your office for additional training with an additional cost. There are few bugs too with the software.

• Beoordeeld op 15-12-2017
Kevin C.
Consultant
Telecommunicatie, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018

"Amazing product for accelerating Sales teams in Salesforce"

Opmerkingen: I would recommend this over soooo many other platforms that claim to do the same thing. Velocify has transformed how we work as a sales team, and its amazing.

Pluspunten: I love the ease of setup for this product. They make the back end interface easy to figure out and the customer support for questions is on all the points. I have utilized Velocify for a few years now and absolutely love it. Turned our sales teams 8 mins between lead to call down to 2 mins (avg). Can't argue with results.

Minpunten: There can be intermittent down times, they are still fixing a few things but while they are rare, it is a pain in the face. The program also runs primarily on Java, which means that a lot of cookie clean up has to happen in your browser. Which can sort of be a little rough, but its a minor issue.

• Beoordeeld op 19-3-2018
Aaron K.
Sales Training Manager
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017

"This tool checks a lot of boxes"

Opmerkingen: The ability to make a lot of phone calls very quickly.

Pluspunten: The best thing about this software is its ability to do click to call. This works in the dialer view or directly from a lead/contact/opportunity page. This type of automation really saves times when you have to make a lot of phone calls and are working inside of Salesforce all day.

Minpunten: I wish that the system had the ability to transcribe recorded phone calls. Recorded phone calls are often stored 2 or 3 times on the Salesforce record, which makes it difficult when you need to go back and listen to something. Transcribing phone calls would be nice so that you could pinpoint certain conversations, and provide coaching opportunities to your team members. If there were also analytics around call times and close rates, that would be helpful as well.

• Beoordeeld op 21-10-2017
Rosemary H.
Admissions Representative
11-50 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 6-7-2017

"Velocify - Your Right Hand Software"

Opmerkingen: I am very happy with the software and recommend it.

Pluspunten: Velocify is that the program that works for you, based on your settings. For instance, I am able to make notes and follow up when the client wants to be reached as velocify emails you a reminder to contact them. I am also able to filter search results/settings based on how many times a client was reached or if they are non-responsive. Under each tab (based on your settings) you are able to enter quite a bit of information and required infomation in order for the lead to be saved.

Minpunten: Every so often I do see glitches here and there just like you would with any software, but the support team is very responsive and will guide you through the process of fixing any glitches that may arise. They are also able to do screensharing to fix any issue.

J stephen S.
IT Manager
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017

"Client since 2009"

Opmerkingen: A premium, flexible Lead Management/CRM solution with cutting edge features, fantastic support and ultra-premium fees and a restrictive pricing structure.

Pluspunten: Features, performance, and support are superb. Rarely experience downtime and the interruptions in service that do occur are resolved quickly. Very flexible system that can be tailored to exacting specifications and needs. Readily accessible support documents and instructional videos assists users in educating/familiarizing themselves with how to use system features.

Minpunten: Price can get prohibitive when adding additional features beyond the basic lead management functions. Per user fees and restrictive contract terms can leave companies with very expensive empty "seats" if the number of active users decreases (especially early in the annual contract cycle). Administrator seats incur all the same fees that basic users do even though few to none of the features being charged for are needed or utilized by Admin.

• Beoordeeld op 7-7-2017
Victor C.
Agency Owner
  • Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018

"Velocify"

Opmerkingen: I signed with them sept of 2016, I was not told it was year to year, I didn't read every fine print on contract when I signed as I was in a bind at the time I had tried to set up another CRM and then afterwards they could not take leads from lead provider directly and I had to change quick, I did look at the contract but probably buried somewhere in fine print year to year. The CRM worked well for a while I had an email provider integrated that I was having issues with I canceled the email provider but when I went to sign a new email provider volocify told me they are no longer doing integrations to use their email system I tried to work with them on this but I could not get emails to look right, This is besides the fact that over in AEP all of a sudden on my internet leads if client put # for apt number then most of the lead info did not show, I spent 2 weeks in mid AEP trying to work with them to fix this but they never were able to fix this or explain why what previously worked no longer worked. There were several other issues besides this and the customer service went downhill very much since they were bought out. I called and spoke to a manager who told me I was in contract till sept, I told her of the issues I was having and that I was not told about this yearly contract but moreover I am no longer being provided with the services I was originally getting She said no problem just send email to cancel and she would take care of it right away. I did this but was charged again the next month, I emailed her what happened then she emails me my contract I have been trying to get high up to managers, Mostly I get told I will get a callback but never do. but today I snapped and finally got a phone number to another manager and she gave final no regardless they will continue to charge through sept no matter what I would urge anyone looking into this CRM to choose another

Pluspunten: none none none anymore they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that dont work for you

Minpunten: they will charge you full year if you cancel, even if they made changes that don't work for you. if you have an issue with it its very hard to speak with someone

• Beoordeeld op 4-5-2018
Joseph S.
Financiële dienstverlening
  • Beoordeeld op 31-3-2014

"Velocify's LeadManager and Dial-IQ are in a Class of their Own"

Pluspunten: Velocify demonstrates a deep and unique understanding of the fundamentals of lead conversion and the science which goes into it. The research, studies, surveys, and whitepapers behind their solution are extremely valuable resources that helped us implement and improve our best sales practices for optimal results. Specifically, LeadManager paired with Dial-IQ have helped us dial a new lead within seconds, positioning us to be among the first to contact a prospect, and as a result, we have achieved a 90% contact rate we were never able to achieve in the past. The custom and infinite automated lead distribution programs and methods allow us to create a unique and custom sales cycle for each marketing campaign with a combination of automated calls, emails, and SMS text to optimize conversions. This ensures that no leads fall through the cracks and continues to nurture our database. Velocify's performance-based lead distribution and lead prioritization have helped us leverage our best performers, pairing each lead with the most suited sales rep as well as prioritizing our leads to make the most out of both our leads' and salesforce's time and resources. Call scripts, automated emails, and SMS ensure that all sales reps presentations are consistent with our brand. The infinite reporting abilities make our data 100% transparent, allowing us to measure metrics and analyze data in ways we never knew possible. Results, along with Velocify's lead scoring feature, are instrumental in measuring and fine-tuning our contact and distribution strategies, as well as modifying and adjusting our marketing and buying strategy, saving us very valuable marketing dollars. The list goes on and on.

Minpunten: If I had to write something in this box, I would say that I can see how some users who are new to Velocify (or who are generally new to sales automation) may feel that certain functionality, such as reporting, distribution, or email capabilities may seem limited or difficult. It is absolutely the opposite, and I feel that Velocify should better educate its clients on how to truly uncover its full potential so that they can unleash its true power. Each of our businesses has unique needs, and the uniqueness of Velocify lies in its infinite customization abilities, which makes it fit each of our needs. Velocify comes built with the most basic, fundamental sales practices and reporting for the beginner. However, as your needs change and experience level expands, Velocify becomes the sales executive's and administrator's playground, a place where you can let your imagination run wild while knowing that automating almost everything is possible and easy. The reporting functionality and transparency's ability to inspect, modify, and fine-tune is second to none.

• Beoordeeld op 31-3-2014
Zakory B.
Account Executive
Computersoftware, 201-500 werknemers
  • Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017

"Great at cadence and keeping your organized."

Pluspunten: The cadence is fantastic. Helps keep me organized with leads and integrates with other software. Very clean interface that's easy to understand.

Minpunten: I don't like that it can only have 100 leads at a time front facing. It also populates time zones internationally incorrectly. I.e. Australia leads pop up on Friday when it's Saturday down under.

• Beoordeeld op 8-12-2017