Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over NoviSign

NoviSign is functierijk en gemakkelijk te gebruiken, en is Saas-gebaseerde software voor digitale displays die draait op Chrome OS, Android en Windows.

Meer informatie over NoviSign

This is our first experience with digital signage and we were recommended by Sharp to use Novisign. The templates and ability to update our customers' signs are easy to use.

I don't like previews flash version of the dashboard. I can't use it via smartphone.

Beoordelingen van NoviSign

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding
4,9

NoviSign heeft een totaalscore van 4,9 van 5 sterren op basis van 103 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je NoviSign eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (103)

Steven
Steven
CEO in VS
Omroepen, 2-10 werknemers

Smooth & Professional

Opmerkingen: Great

The help in making sure everything I didn't know was easily learned so that I had a fully professional platform at my fingertips for success. Thank you very much Novisign Team

I didn't start using their HTML 5 STUDIO quicker =P

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Steven for the 5-star review!

Adrian
Teacher and Coach in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Digital Signage

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: I am glad that Novisign has created such an easy-to-use platform, and with such professional-looking templates. Novisign is a great product and if you try it, you will probably stick with it!

If you are looking for a digital sign solution, Novisign is the best as far as looking professional. I have tried multiple other applications, and keep returning to Novisign, because of the ease and functionality of the application. It also just looks really professional and it has so many templates already built, you do not have to start from scratch.

Compared to other applications that I have tried, it is more costly, but you tend to lean towards Novisign because of how much better this software is compared to the others.

Ian
Ian
President in VS
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Good Budget Option for Basic Digital Signage

3,0 8 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall this is a good option for really basic digital signage deployments or basic kiosk deployments. Support wasn't great, but the tool does the basics and would be a good option for small businesses that need really basic digital menu boards or basic content playing.

I like the ease of digital signage content deployment and setup. Download the app, pair, and push content.

Lack of insight to devices, lack of device control, basic user interface.

Marc
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Marksman Company Digital Signage

5,0 3 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My experience has bee great with NoviSign!

The ease of use and support has been excellent with NoviSign. From back office to execution the product does exactly what I need. I would highly reccomend

I have had no complaints. Love the product

Leonard
CTO in VS
Hoger onderwijs, 51-200 werknemers

Novisign Digital Signage

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: A+ love this product

Easy to use GUI which lends itself to even secretaries being able to update the digital signage

Can't really thing of any to be honest, one or two features have been removed but we don't really miss it.

Audra
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 2-10 werknemers

Eerder overwogen alternatieven:

Novisign is the best overall

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Until Novisign, I was using handwritten menu boards on chalkboard and editing was such a chore. Novisign's digital signage has made creating stunning menus and slides a breeze. I would recommend this to anyone needing digital signage or kiosks for their business!

I absolutely love all of Novisign's features. I use 90% of them and of that 90%, most of those I use daily. The uploading and assigning new templates is very easy and it's fast. Changes edits within seconds. The best feature

I haven't found anything I dislike. Fast response to calls and support is A+. Chad, my Rep, is the best but I know the rest of the team is just as knowledgeable and helpful as he is. No complaints at all!

Director of IT in VS
Schoolleiding, 51-200 werknemers

Great option for multi-location digital signage!

5,0 6 maanden geleden

I enjoy the ease of setup and ease of use. I have had to call customer support, and they are extremely helpful and very responsive.

There is a monthly subscription fee, however it is very affordable.

Joe
Digital Signage Manager in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Novisign leads the rest

5,0 5 jaar geleden

The software is easy to use and flexible to ever-changing work environments. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been a great resource in implementing and marketing the product. Versatility is a huge factor in signage and most companies miss the boat by giving versatility by sacrificing reliability. Novisign has accomplished both and made it simple too.

I haven't found any yet. I have not tested security yet to say if this is safe for government entities.

Toffee
Operations Manager in Canada
Verpakkingen en verpakkingsmaterialen, 51-200 werknemers

Great Product that's easy to use

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Easy everything really, with lots of templates to get you started. I use it in my manufacturing plants for various reasons and it's been really effective.

Some of the apps are a little confusing to configure and there's not a lot of how to's on the web.

Gary
Telehealth Engineer in VS
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 5.001-10.000 werknemers

NoviSign review

5,0 4 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was Great!!!!

I like how easy it was to set content up and get it displayed. The ability to set up screens and update them with out having to touch equipment is great. The quality of the how to videos were great. We just watched the videos and was able to get our display working. Tech support is very quick about responding.

I can not think of thing that I don't like.

Shannon
Executive Assistant in VS
Maatschappelijk werk, Zelfstandig ondernemer

New to Novisign & loving it!

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am really excited about Novisign. What we have been able to do so far has been impressive. With a short lead time, I was able to get our signage up and running. I am loving with we have been able to do so far and eager to push forward to take full advantage of what Novisign has to offer.

Excellent customer service. Very responsive and knowledgeable. Software was very user friendly. I have only been using the software for a few weeks and was able to create excellent presentations for our conference. I am excited to explore the software more and maximize its potential.

I struggled a little bit with the touch feature, however, with a little help from customer service, we were able to fix my issues quickly and things are operating as expected. The videos you can find online use the old format so they are not as helpful. When I made mention of this, customer service sent me the update links that will soon be available via their website.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the 5-Star Review! Happy to hear that our customer service was able to quickly and easily answer your touch screen set-up questions. Throughout the past several months, we've released (and will continue to publish) new training videos and online documentation that walk new users through different widgets, functions, and features.

Livia
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Happy with the product!

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Researches show that once the costumer see the picture of a different dish or drink they are 75% more inclined to actually try that.

super easy to use, just a simple "class" with costumer support to learn how to operate.

Nothing to say at the moment, very happy with the product!

Mike
CEO in VS
Marketing en reclame, 11-50 werknemers

Las Vegas Billboard Trucks

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with NoviSign is great! Chad Bogan has always been extremely helpful and is always there if we need anything. Highly recommended!

The Software is easy to use, the best user friendly product around.

No complaints or issues. Everything works as it should.

Moez
Levensmiddelen- en drankenindustrie, 11-50 werknemers

Great product & service

5,0 vorig jaar

Its user friendly, easy to access & clear

I am happy with what i need to do with the software.

CFO in VS
Fabricage van elektrische/elektronische producten, 11-50 werknemers

NoviSign Digital Signage Review

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Good value for the money. Customer support is very good & works with you until the issue is resolved.

Initial set-up was not very intuitive and a little tricky and yet once we were on line, everything went smooth.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you John! We appreciate your honest feedback and are always ready to promptly assist you. PHONE: Mon-Fri, 8AM-5PM: 646-893-7770 EMAIL: 24/7 Help Desk: [email protected] ONLINE SUPPORT CENTER: https://www.novisign.com/training/step1/ ONLINE FAQ: https://www.novisign.com/training/faq/

Wesley
IT Director in Canada
Detailhandel, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to Use and amazing functionality

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It has been a pleasure to work with the support team. They are always available to help us in whatever we need.

How easy it is to setup and use as well as to configure the videos.

Nothing really. It works well and we have no complaints.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you for the 5-Star review!

Douglas
Partner in VS
Public relations en communicatie, 2-10 werknemers

Outstanding!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Supporting our network of Digital Signage Novisign has provided a first class solution. They are always prompt to answer any questions and provide world class support.

The software is robust and user friendly.

There are no cons. From the introduction, through implementation and post implementation Novisign provides outstanding support.

Mark
Ceo in VS
Restaurants, 2-10 werknemers

Great software and great support

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Rep and the team were very good to work with. They took my input and designed two templates. One for a digital menu board and another for an Instagram wall. They were very responsive and the template is easy to modify for tweaks and updates such as pricing.

The features and ease of use the cloud solution is great even for a small business like mine.

I would like more social integration to create a digital wall leveraging a built in platform

5 jaar geleden

Glad to hear you liked the two custom templates that we designed for you! Regarding social media. We have widgets for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. All three can pull and play galleries, #, and user posts, feeds, images, and text. Please let us know if you would like assistance with optimizing your Instagram wall.

Anthony
Coordinator of Technology in VS
Schoolleiding, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great Digital Signage Platform

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The NoviSign support representative who I have spoken with has been very helpful and courteous to work with. The company itself seems very forward thinking in regards to using various avenues and overlays to display content to users.

The digital signage software is easy to use, has great features, and several different platforms to upload content from (i.e. PowerPoint, jpeg, png, video formats, widgets, etc.)

There was a recent software update. I have lost a feature that I used in the past. I need to call support to see if I can use that feature again since the update. However, I have not had time to call yet.

Amy
IT in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 201-500 werknemers

Very user friendly!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am working as an IT person for a high tech company. We recently got Novisign digital signage for our offices, and it is just great! We have them all over our small building and we are using it for work and for fun, depends on the time of the day! We can communicate among us and get collective messages from human resource and from any other department in the company, the programmers are using it to share their ideas and work without having to get up of their sit, we are also using it after hours to play interactive games and we just love it! It is so much better than the old way of communicating messages :)

- The signage editor - brilliant! - Works perfectly on Android

I can't think of anything (yet)!

Zeina
Marketing Manager in Verenigde Arabische Emiraten
Cosmetica, 51-200 werknemers

Wonderful Salon TV Signage Software

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It was a wonderful experience. Novisign team was extremely professional. They are very supportive and knowledgeable about their product. The software is very easy to install and set up. It allows you to customize numerous templates with unlimited design options. No downtime and fast uploading. Highly recommend 👌🏻

Novisign is super user-friendly! It’s very flexible and has so many customizable options which makes it a perfect fit for our type of business.

Absolutely nothing. I would only like to have more memory but I believe that is doable!

Matt
President in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 11-50 werknemers

Fantastic solution...

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We finally have a reliable, intuitive digital signage solution that we have been able to label with our own brand and begin to earn recurring revenue from a service that needs to maintenance and or support.

Finally, an intuitive digital signage software solution that we can deploy with minimal training to completely empower our clients and achieve complete client satisfaction.

I have enough experience with the other digital signage platforms to sincerely not have any cons to offer about this software.

5 jaar geleden

Thank you Matt for the 5-star review!

Rebecca
System administrator in VK
Voedselproductie, 51-200 werknemers

I didn't know how to do something contacted Fadee on support who dealt with speedily

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We use this in our warehouse to send through instructions from other parts of the business, it updates almost immediately.

easy to use with minimal training required, I love the creative templates which you can adapt for your own use

initially it was difficult to understand how to apply something to a screen, contacted support and they helped me through this.

6 jaar geleden

Thank you, Rebecca, for the positive review! We appreciate your business and are happy to see you using NoviSign to improve the way you share information with your warehouse.

Edy
Marketing en reclame, 2-10 werknemers

Ease of use

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is incredibly respnsive to any questions etc i may have. I've been very happy withthe product, price point and support. A win all the way around.

Ive been involved with digital signage in some form or fashion for about the last 15'ish years. Novisign's ease of use is what clearly separates them from the pack. It's intuitive and reliable.

I haven't found anything in my use that i would consider a "con".

Deon
Owner in Bahama’s
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Extraordinary Product

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: The service was great, the response to email and calls was beyond my expectation.

The easy of creativity is just top notch.

The least I like about the software is maybe nothing I can think about because Novisign seems to cover it all.

6 jaar geleden

Thank Deon for the positive review! We¿ve worked hard to make our cloud-based digital signage easy to use while not sacrificing features. It's nice to hear that our customers appreciate the prompt replies to calls and emails that NoviSign provides.