Over Rydoo

Rydoo is een wereldwijde oplossing voor zakenreizen en onkosten. Deze end-to-end-oplossing omvat je gehele reis. Punt.

Meer informatie over Rydoo

Email forwarding, OCR via app, great reports, good pricing model for freelancers.

What made the experience exceptionally bad, was that their cancellation procedure easily tricks you to to put the account into a "read-only" mode, instead of deleting it all together.

Beoordelingen van Rydoo

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Rydoo heeft een totaalscore van 4,4 van 5 sterren op basis van 193 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Rydoo eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (193)

Rowan
Software developer in Nederland
Programmaontwikkeling, 501-1.000 werknemers

Super makkelijk en snel programma voor declareren vanonkosten

5,0 5 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Heel erg positief. Over het algemeen werkt deze app gewoon goed voor wat het moet doen. Zo weinig mogelijk tijd kwijt zijn met randzaken zoals declaraties invullen.

Rydoo is echt super! Een foto van je bonnetje en alles word automatisch ingevuld. Wat extra gegevens aanvullen en opsturen. Ik ben echt heel erg te spreken over Rydoo. Gemakkelijk in te vullen, overzichtelijke app waar je de status van je declaratie kan zien.

Eigenlijk erg weinig. Reiskosten invullen zou misschien nog wat makkelijker kunnen.

Víctor
Víctor
CS lead in Spanje
Human Resources, 501-1.000 werknemers

Great for startups

5,0 7 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Expense managementTravel policy management

It is easy to deploy and set up with the help of the teamIt is cheap and affordable for startups

It is a more basic solution comparing with Concur so the integrations with the accounting tools are a bit more basic

Overwogen alternatieven: SAP Concur

Redenen om over te stappen op Rydoo: When working at the startup I choose Rydoo for the pricing

Maddie
Maddie
System Administrator in VS
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Traveling and spending on a regular basis couldn't be easier with it

4,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: From scanning through submission, Rydoo provides a user-friendly application that breaks down the process into a series of distinct phases. Streamlining the process of creating and uploading tickets, which are immediately converted into the necessary data. Prior to rydoo, it would take longer to acquire approval for spending. Due to the fact that this method is more well-structured, there is less of a possibility that an expenditure payment would be missed.

I appreciate the tool's simplicity and the helpfulness of the support staff. The ease with which I was able to enter information and obtain reimbursement for my costs; the simplicity with which new expenses could be added and existing ones could be updated. It's awe-inspiring that the worth of factors is automatically recorded.

There are few possibilities available. The software appears to have a slender feature set. Ex. Compared to your primary currency, you can't see the conversion rate. There are instances when we need to alter the scan too much; keep moving forward with scanning and intelligence to automatically fill in the data.

Tiffany
Consultant in Canada
Managementconsulting, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: SoftwareAdvice

Customer Service is Important for a product like this -- Rydoo Doesn't Offer That.

2,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I had to cancel my subscription to Rydoo because my bookkeeper required me to use another software. I go to cancel and realize it's one day past the day they had renewed my subscription for a year. Not thinking it was a big deal I wrote to them and asked them to cancel my subscription and refund me since I was moving to another software. They took TWO WEEKS to return my message (after a few more from me) and then said no, they had told their manager and it couldn't be done.
Obviously annoyed I went into the software to cancel the annual subscription so I wouldn't forget this.
A month later, my accountant asked that I download all the receipts I had from Rydoo. So I pop in to export my files and to my disappointment I couldn't because I had cancelled the subscription. (it was now read only..) The only way to do so was to RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION AGAIN. Now, I wrote them explaining the issue and I get 1 email a week that basically just asks me over and over "what's the issue?" which I cannot BEGIN to explain how annoying that is. The worst part is if I renew even for a month just to export my files, I have to renew for 3 users because that's what I cancelled on. No one will help me correct this on their side so I have to pay 3x the amount for 1 minute of use. So in short, The customer service is obviously brutal, the payment structure is broken and when you need them most, they are nowhere to be found. Do not waste your time.

The ease of sending receipts to my email was great - but receipt bank could do that PLUS they have great customer service.

- Their payment structure is awful. I tried to change users/permissions to pay less per month and they wouldn't allow me. - They charged me for a full year and would not let me be refunded (even though it was the day I was charged on my VISA) and when I tried to export after I cancelled I had no access (even though I paid for the year). - The customer service is absolutely terrible - I've had to wait weeks for answers to simple questions.

Owner in
Internet, 1.001-5.000 werknemers

Making Expense Reports A Breeze

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I'm in the entertainment industry as well as I have a business that I run from home. I need to differentiate the different parts of my life and make the reporting of my expenses easy for my accountant. I travel around the world performing and so there's various expenses, or write-offs, that I need to keep track of. I was using another company for a few years and they're going out of business. I searched for a company that could handle my expenses the way that I was already used to. In my search, I found Xpenditure. They have literally made 'expense reporting a breeze'. Even in my trial period, I needed some help in setting up my different expense reports and the customer service is GREAT!. I was a POTENTIAL customer, and the customer service treated me as if I was already a customer. Once I was helped with my setup, I haven't looked back. I've already recommended Xpenditure to some of my colleagues and will continue to do so. They have a customer for life.

As I mentioned in the review section, the customer support is phenomenal. In my trial period, I was treated like a customer that had already been with the company for a while. That's very attractive to potential customers. Also the ease of use, the mobile apps they have, so you can report your expenses on the go. If you need different types of expense reports, such as I do, they can accommodate that with no problems. Also, in traveling around the world they have a dropdown box for the different types of currency that you're using in a particular company. The pricing is very reasonable and you get a lot of bang for your bucks. Whether you're a big company or a self-employed person, it doesn't matter, they can accommodate your needs. I would say that they're a company that definitely over delivers but is very unassuming. I'd never heard of them until I did a search. I read a little bit about them, while I was checking out other companies, and Xpenditure won! Xpenditure treats people the way they want to be treated!

At this point, I'm in my third month and I currently don't have any complaints. If I need any help, I contact customer support and they help me. No cons!

Shaluu
Shaluu
India

OMG THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was so tired of working with bills and excel sheets. I cant explain how much time is wasted every single day doing this crap. After all, time = money right?
Then I found this gem. I contacted Charlotte on the website and asked a whole buncha questions and tested how the website works, and WOAH was I amazed! Its as simple as clicking a picture from your smartphone. Got a problem? Ask someone in the chat and they'll respond within 15 mins. Where else is the customer service so fast? Exactly, nowhere else. Would I recommend it to my colleagues? Oh hell yeah. Would I get subscription for year two? Definitely. This is my life long companion now. Really good job guys, kudos to you.

Easy to use Prompt Response from the staff and they are kind :) Nice UI Comes with an App that you can use to click pictures and upload Export to PDF and Excel sheet. The invoices are numbered and the pictures are attached in the PDF, this feature got me.

In the app you manually have to turn off Reimburse every time you click a picture. (I could be wrong) Cannot upload PDFs of the scanned bills from CAMSCANNER.

Kye
Kye
Director of Product and Service Development in
Vastgoed, 11-50 werknemers
Bron: GetApp

Lets you power through a big stack or pick them off one at a time on the go

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used this both to catch up on a huge stack of receipts or add them on the go when travelling. Painfully I had a stack of over 100 receipts that got dumped on me. Clearly going to have to teach some employees the basics of travel and expense reports. ;-) Anyways, so far so good. All of them are uploaded and I am just going through to tidy them up. It gets the names, dates and amounts right 95% of the time. When it didn't the receipts were faded etc. You can separate the taxes out by adding the tax rate for the various jurisdiction you were in. Did up a PDF report and it was pretty slick. First time I've tried one of these apps and actually can tell I will stick with it. Entering them on the go is pretty awesome. Snap and pic and then clean up the details. Perfect way to pass the time in a cab or at the airport. Instead of on the couch at 10pm like I am now...never again.

Accurate, efficient, simple, sales taxes easy to add, reports seem great

Support area of the website is kinda lame. Parts of it require you to log in but it doesn't recognize your password.

Steven
Steven
Chemical Consultant in
Olie en energie, 51-200 werknemers

Easy Way to Track Expenses

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have used Xpenditure for almost year. Most of that time was at a company that used it, and the pdf expense reports were extremely convenient. Now, as a 1099 employee, it has made tracking my expenses and saving them in pdf the best possible solution to providing secondary way to confirm my expenditures. Oh by the way, the price is right too. Steven

-PDF reporting with pictures -App -Website w/expenditures graph -Price

-It does take a while for the pictures to load...not too long...but in the inpatient world of today it does take some time.

Phil
Phil
VK

Expenses made simple

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This has made my life so much easier, I used to use other apps for expenses but they were unreliable, more expensive, unsuitable for use in the UK or less comprehensive

SImple to use, quick, automatic scanning and dropbox support makes it a breeze (just add PDF to dropbox folder and it automatically extracts all the information!)

New app crashes alot but likley this will be sorted with updates (the support team assures me)

Gloria
Program Manager in Nederland
Logistiek en toeleveringsketen, 501-1.000 werknemers

Rydoo Review

4,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Used Rydoo for all company's trips. The app makes it easier to submit the expenses as soon as possible so you don't forget to do so

- The app is very functional and makes it quicker to submit expenses- Good overview of expenses to submit

- A lot of pictures are not supported when submitting the expenses- Section like Transactions were never used. Is it for business cards?- It'd be good to have an automatic rejection of expenses that do not respect company's budget

Support Engineer in Nederland
Computersoftware, 51-200 werknemers

It does what its supposed to

4,0 5 maanden geleden

Once you've been given access, it easy to find where you are supposed to upload your receipts. It's hard to fail with this software.

I always get the feeling that theyve designed it furst and the added functionalities and not the other way around. It looks really nice, but it does not contain a lot of functionality. The functionality that is there, you really need to click around to find.

CEO in VS
, 2-10 werknemers

Great expense software, I'd recommend in a heartbeat!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I was looking for an expense manager to replace one that I was previously. The one I was using before didn't have great customer support and a few times the site was down, which was not good. When I first looked at Xpenditure It took me a while to set it up the way I was used to but the customer support during this process was excellent. Any questions I had, while I was checking them out and hadn't paid a dime, they treated me as if I was already a client of theirs. They held my hand through the process and it's worked out great. After everything was setup, I've had minor issues which again, the customer support helped me through.

Customer support is excellent. I like how it integrates with your banking account, if you choose to link them, which helps in not having to type in different expenses. I REALLY LIKE, if you have recurring expenses every month, there's a check box (recurring expense) that you can check, and on the day of the month that expense is due, everything is already setup for you in a todo list and you can just add your receipt. I also travel overseas for business and I love that if I purchase something overseas from any country, you don't have to worry about the conversion rates, etc. All you do is put in the price of your purchase in the currency box, there's a dropdown menu for countries around the world. Let's say you're in Europe, you pull up their currency and it will automatically change the currency into American Dollars for your expense reports. (Great feature). If you're like me I like to take a few minutes a day to take care of my expenses, so that they don't pile up, so with the mobile app when you're out and about you can add your expenses, or take a few minutes when you're in front of your computer. You can add your receipts from your computer, webcam, or send receipts via email and your information will be in it's proper places. You can also track mileage, track time and create a trip and have an expense report for a specific trip as well. All great features.

Sometimes the mobile app doesn't get all of the information and then I'll go on the computer to adjust the information.

Rich
Aplication Specialist in VS
Landbouw, 201-500 werknemers

faster the better

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: This system works very well. Helps me keep my receipts in order and I can work through them when I back at my computer later in the week or later in an evening. I have only noticed one problem with taking pictures of receipts with my phone.
Seems to now have a green screen jumping in and out of the receipt in different areas and it makes taking the picture of the receipt take longer than it should. And sometimes have to retake the pic. This use to not happen when I first started using the app. So I don't know what has changed. But it can be frustrating. And it could also be something with the latest update from Apple as well. Have not had time to look into it from the phone side of this.

The ease of taking pictures of receipts and not having to worry about hanging on to them.

Just the green screen that jumps around on the receipt when trying to take the picture. Makes it take longer than before.

Xpenditure loses receipts

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I've tried to use xpenditure with my iphone 7 plus just as anyone else would - to capture expenses as i incur them. There have been over four separate times now that i've taken pics of the invoice, and the app says it's uploading them and then it just hangs that way. But you only know that the app has hung when it hasn't successfully uploaded the image after about 24 hours. Then you know you've got a problem. When I've contacted support about this, they seem blissfully unaware of the criticality of losing an invoice. Their suggestion in this case is (cut and pasted from their email) - "Could you try to delete and reinstall the App please? (Note: If you have any receipts that are currently processing in your App, these will be deleted by doing this). Let me know if this helped". so basically even though you use this app, you'll either have to also keep the paper receipts or switch on the feature that also saves the receipt image into your iphone photos library - just what you want... So i would recommend everyone stays away from this app.

seems easy to use until it doesn't work

loses invoices hangs often and the resolution is to delete the app (which deletes any invoices which haven't been uploaded yet (each upload takes minutes even when on wifi))

Justin
Technical Sales Manager in VS
Machinebouw, 501-1.000 werknemers

Easy and feature rich for a user

4,0 11 maanden geleden

I use this software daily for my expense reporting. Having used other software in other companies, Rydoo is much easier and doesn't clutter the user experience. I like that the experience is consistent between the mobile app and the web-based interface.

The only issue I have is that if you don't wait for the expense to show as created after saving, you will lose the uploaded receipt.

Joachim
General Manager in Spanje
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 11-50 werknemers

Good software supporting small businesses

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It is a good software, but in some parts possibility for optimization.
f.i. in the mobile version it should be possible to enter all datas (VAT) and it should be possible to forward the bill to the boss.
There should be a direct link from the report to the expense, without going the deviation via expenses and the filter there

A lot of functions included - good for a small business

At some parts a bit complicated

Daniel
Application & Service Manager in Duitsland
Ziekenhuis- en gezondheidszorgbranche, 201-500 werknemers

Managing expenses of a Team

Opmerkingen: Dear All,
I am the Application and Service Manager of DORC Germany.
With this tool Expenditure it is very easy to manage the expenses of a Team (6 members).
You have You categories and can also select and analyze expenses to make a statisik.
Good tool very good.

Very easy to manage expenses of the Team (6 members)

I only can approve expenses of the team on the website an App would be finde also to change the paramter to approver.

Frustrating at best.

1,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far not much at all.

Good user interface, that is abut it. I wish I could have more positive things to say but I don't.

extremely poor back office interface. Highly inefficient for companies with different entities (in different countries), different clients and different client projects. The Exact Online interface is without a doubt the worst developed interface that exists. The development team and QA department absolutely messed this up real good.

Reactie Rydoo

6 jaar geleden

We would like to apologize for your negative experience with Xpenditure. I believe our customer success team already reached out to you to solve any issues you had. Hope this will give you a better experience with us and that we will help you save your company and team time.

Peter
Senior Finance Employee in Nederland
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 51-200 werknemers

Xpenditure connects our business!

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: As a financial employee of the administration of our German business, I am using Xpenditure software since for 9 months now. We (financial end) and the users (business end) use the software for approving and reporting invoices payable, as well as personal expense reports. My experience is that the software has a lot of features that enables me to finetune the use and output we desire. On a more philosophical note, the usage of Xpenditure is one of the means to connect our remote business office in Munich with shared service center in Amsterdam.

Layout, instant customer support by chat, reporting format, reliable

Data is less editable then I would like to see, i.e. data should be able to be extracted as Excel file for instance.

Lisa
Owner in Nieuw-Zeeland

A simple tool to track my expenses - but has the occasional hiccup

4,0 5 jaar geleden

Capturing expenses on the go via the mobile app is simple and quick Makes it easy for my to get reports ready when it's GST return time.

Software stil has occasional hiccups. Sometimes it seems to pick and change currencies at random and the mobile app does freeze occasionally. But I've also noticed significant improvements over the last 6 months so I'm confident this is being worked on.

Christine
Office MAnager in VS
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers

Xpenditure Survey

4,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I really like the use of Xpenditure. Updated App on my phone & do not like having to log on email and password every time I need to enter a receipt on my phone.

easy to use . Don't have to keep paper receipts anymore

Luigi
UX research & UX Design in Italië
Informatietechnologie en -diensten, 2-10 werknemers

Lifesaver!!!

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It's ok, but somethime the app freezes if you try to load to much stuff. Desktop experience is ok, sometime opening popovers is slow you need to speed up servers and make a more light JavaScript (I'm in europe). Filters can be improved, even multiple records selection can be improved.

I love it because make everything is easy and automatic data recognition is fantastic

Dashboard can be better, navigation sometimes is strang and labels sometime not clear . UX can be fixed, you need an UX test. Create a a report is not clear, integration with debitoor is has some problems in control panel.

Thomas
Business manager in België
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Great tool!

5,0 6 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For me this tool is a simple and very efficient way to handle all those burdensome expense notes. The risk of

ease of use and perfect reports for the accountancy

Only a few details: pictures of notes are always rotated 90° when I take them. But it's extremely easy to rotate them back

James
Managing Director in VK
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Niet verstrekt

Expenses Made Easy

5,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I have been using Xpenditure for a few months now and can thoroughly recommend it. Very easy to use and saves me at least couple of hours a month in the expense claim process. Love the ability to report at the end of each month with pictures of all receipts. So easy to snap a picture on your mobile device and have all your claims ready for review/approval at the end of the period. I was going to give 4 stars, but as the mileage sub rate has just been released, I have boosted to 5 stars. Well done, you have now completely converted me from manual entries and I also no longer need to use TripCatcher for my mileage too.

Reactie Rydoo

7 jaar geleden

Hi James, thanks for your kind words, we really appreciate your feedback. We're glad you like the mileage sub rate, and we hope we can surprise again and again in future releases.

Elizabeth
Operations Assistant in VS
Management non-profit organisaties, 201-500 werknemers

Easy to Use

5,0 vorig jaar

I use this software to submit receipts for reimbursement. I only use it on occasion so I am not as adept as I would like to be with it. I think overall it is easy to use and gets the job done.

I wish it was more intuitive. It seems handy to upload receipts but every time I do I get flagged for the receipt being missing so I have to redo my submission.