Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018
Kohl M.
Executive Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pluspunten: I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Minpunten: There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Been using this for many years

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Rodney H.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pluspunten: SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Minpunten: I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Tanya B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pluspunten: What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Minpunten: The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

They take care of you!

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019
Allen H.
Technician
Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pluspunten: Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Minpunten: It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019
Joshua K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pluspunten: The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Minpunten: One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Yes, It's easy!

Beoordeeld op 7-8-2019
Carol B.
Vice President
Muziek, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It was a really easy move to make into ShippingEasy. The customer service is always patient and there for you and it's great for a small business, all in all.

Pluspunten: You're up and running immediately. Not much of a learning curve involved ...almost too easy to believe, really.
Very dependable and good customer service.

Minpunten: There are some small issues that certainly could be improved such as saving customer information (and not just on manual orders) Also not having to scroll way up and down to check off orders to create labels.(if you are getting in a lot of orders at once) There are some other small aggravations but since I can't think of them right now that must mean they are not that major!

Always there to help

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Bahar T.
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Pluspunten: Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Minpunten: There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2017
Jessica B.
Assistant to the CEO
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

Pluspunten: The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

Minpunten: It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

My most recommended software ever

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
James L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

Pluspunten: I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately.
Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

Minpunten: I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2016
Melvin s T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed. I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks. The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things. Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing. The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

Minpunten: No cons here.

The Only Shipping Software that Worked for Me

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Kathleen C.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: My business buys product from the customer (instead of the other way around). I used to have to manually generate a shipping label, cutting and pasting into paypal ship now, the order #, the customer address, I had to manually calculate the weight...it was tedious, I actually cringed when I got new orders, not good if you are running a business. A friend said I could purchase shipping software to do that, but none of the apps could be customized to automatically send a shipping label to a customer for them to use to SHIP TO ME. Then I tried ShippingEasy, oh my gosh they had a work around for me! Now, with a few clicks my customers receive a shipping label, it has their order # on it, AND it sends them an email! All with a couple clicks! So happy! Now I am happy to get as many orders as I can.

Minpunten: I have no complaints. This software does what it is supposed to do, make my life easier. Customer support is great.

A major game changer for a small business

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Minpunten: Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

the support staff was fantastic

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2017
Aaron Y.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: an easier daily life....

Pluspunten: The support staff was support driven and sales oriented. He listens, accepts faults moves past them and offers solutions. To answer the question, the software's primary "pro" is it's ability to save time in shipping as well as data flow between my software and itself. The added features like mass email is outstanding... This pretty much cemented my account with shippingeasy. This just simplifies my life and saves my company money. I love it and that's rare for me to say about.... Software.

Minpunten: Moving from the orders page to the shipments page is odd. When I create a shipment on and individual order, I should be able to immediately setup my label to printed. Your plug-in for wordpress/woocommerce did not initially work on my server. I was served the error: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/.../.../.../class-wc-shippingeasy-integration.php on line 21 I fixed this error myself by commenting out the line and reported it to customer support in an effort to help you guys out... No luck, I was brushed off.. And that was even after pointing out that I am my own webhost and willing to modify my Apache/PHP environment to match your requirements. So, I am running your software with my fix in it... So that's a "Con"... You guys should be a little bit more open with people. Smart people do incredible things when they work with more smart people...

Emma's Commanding Yet Gentle and Calming Voice Presence

Beoordeeld op 9-11-2018
Enrique R.
Founder & CEO
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shipping Easy is not easy to learn. I had to make three calls to figure out items such as mapping fields??? Manual upload of CSV files??? I'm able to manually edit my orders now (I have less than 10). Will I have to go through this every time I have special requests?

Pluspunten: The ability to custom create labels and boxes is amazing. I also like the ability to cancel and refund the funds for editing or cancelling labels immediately. The full list of features is deep and can make my shipping tasks easier, once I am able to delve further into the list of features. Which leads me to the next topic:

Minpunten: Shipping Easy is burdensome and difficult to navigate. The features are extremely technical and require a crash course to navigate. I do realize the shipping world is chock filled with options from different carriers, but Shipping Easy does its customers no favors by also overwhelming the client with SO MANY OPTIONS. Luckily, I am very proficient in systems navigation, yet I felt myself becoming frustrated by the sheer complexity of Shipping Easy's software. My CSRs calm, collected, the gentle and soothing voice was essential in keeping me centered, focused and after an extensive amount of time on the phone, we were able to fix the issue! Thank you for your outstanding interpersonal customer service skills, your empathy, and steadfast and even keel temperament in dealing with frustrated clients and helping us cross the finish line. Shipping Easy has a gem in Emma!

Excellent, efficient and economical

Beoordeeld op 21-6-2017
June S.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent, easy, efficient and economical - what more is needed ?

Pluspunten: Simple layout makes it easy to use. Flexible with useful options. Information can easily be edited and corrected between original input and final payment - this especially useful when formatting address details for international shipments. Always MUCH easier to input and operate than the websites at USPS and Canada Post

Minpunten: Only slight nuisance factor is the layout when entering a name and then having to insert the email address before the mailing address- so two "copy & paste" motions are needed at input.
One efficiency suggestion would be for the zip code/postal code to be entered first and using software such as "address doctor" to confirm and verify the standard street address.

Shipping Easy Review

Beoordeeld op 3-6-2019
Rachael Q.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Makes day to day shipping and sending packages quick and easy

Pluspunten: quick and easy to use daily, great compatibility

Minpunten: A bit of a learning curve, not the cheapest software there is

Such a huge fan of Shipping Easy, they do exactly what they promise.

Beoordeeld op 18-7-2018
Bryan T.
Sportartikelen
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I get my shipping done quickly and reliably every single day regardless of which storefront, which carrier and which destination.

Pluspunten: I run 2 distinct Shopify stores and my amazon marketplace, all from my single dashboard. We ship many thousands of packages domestically and internationally using UPS, DHL and USPS. I've personally used Shipping Easy every single work day since I signed up 6 years ago! I'm so impressed with how they have grown while continuing to put their customers first. I simply can't imagine starting an e-commerce business without them.

Minpunten: Ha! Must be a trick question! So trick answer. Honestly, over the years any shortcomings or hiccups that I've pointed out have been quickly and thoughtfully resolved.

The best shipping software ever!!!

Beoordeeld op 10-8-2016
Benjamin R.
Detailhandel, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: - Let me start with support that is very important, SHIPPING EASY YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
- The actual Program is fantastic extremely user friendly and very customize friendly always adding more features and stuff just to make it as easy as possible to use.
- The History is amazing to create return labels and duplicating canceling everything is just a click away.
Bottom line: KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!!!!

Pluspunten: - Let me start with support that is very important, SHIPPING EASY YOU ARE AMAZING!!!
Bottom line: KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!!!!

Super helpful -- ease of use is TOPs!

Beoordeeld op 27-3-2019
Meagan K.
Owner and Artist
Kleding en mode, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: This company/ software application is great! Works integrated for back end store e-commerce shipping, allows for sub accounts to allow flexibility, and easy to direct add shipments that are not integrated. Additionally, integrated with address verification for best success, and easy to ship internationally. Shipping for 16years, this is THE BEST and the rates are Really Excellent.

Pluspunten: I love that if ever an issue, which is very rare, that this company has very friendly, helpful, and successful customer support via phone or chat. They go the extra mile to stay with you while solving problems.

Minpunten: NONE! absolutely zero complaints. I have always been responded to, helped, advocated for, and folllowed up!! Always. This is hassle-free, which is really great.

My experience with Shipping Easy has simply been amazing.

Beoordeeld op 24-7-2018
Brandon H.
Grafisch ontwerp, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShippingEasy literally saved my business from going out of business. I left my benefit story in the pros section of the review.

Pluspunten: A couple of months ago my website had crashed. I had close to 100 orders on deck that were still processing. I lost every thing on my website and backups would not work. I was sweating bullets tell I realized ShippingEasy was there. I printed all of my orders and packaging slips and got to work making my customers happy. I had to rebuild my site from ground up. But ShippingEasy was there to save my business in revenue which at the time would have put me out of business. So if you are hesitant don't be give your business a lifeline and use ShippingEasy. Thank you to every one at ShippingEasy for providing an awesome tool that all businesses can use.

Minpunten: Using ShippingEasy has been the most beneficial piece of software that I have ever used in my business. Only one thing I can think is maybe the font size could be a bit bigger. But other than that you guys and gals rock.

Bria rocks and you should do whatever it takes to keep her on your staff.

Beoordeeld op 26-5-2017
Ryan L.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cheaper insurance and contacting Bria (after several tries to other, less awesome, agents).

Pluspunten: Bria's help and support is the best part of making the change to this platform. The insurance rates are cheaper but with the extra time cost, I am not sure we are actually saving money.

Minpunten: It is not user friendly, the labels print from newest to oldest and separate the international and priority from the first class instead of letting me print the labels in the order they were imported, you know, logically. Logic dictates that you would want to print the labels for the oldest orders first, not the newest orders. If I have 50 orders and they are jumbled by mail class and destination, it takes me 5 times longer than Stamps.com to print the batch because I have to do them individually so the orders go out in the order they were received. The training was about showing you all the "cool" (aka useless) features of the platform instead of making it easy for me to use and setting it up for what I need daily. Because of the training lacking usefulness, I have spent extra time sorting out the issues I face (thanks to Bria's help). Bria is the only agent you have that has been willing to help me love a platform I hate, everyone else just says "that feature is not available" or "you cannot do that in this platform" but Bria has worked to come up with creative solutions to get what I need out of this platform. Having to set everything up from packaging to rules is not saving me time and I have found this program to actually take up more of my time than Stamps.com did which I feel is misrepresented by your sales people. I was informed that I could streamline my batches but so far, it's been a lot more work and babysitting from me. Enter Bria the rock star!

Antwoord van de leverancier

van ShippingEasy op 30-5-2017

We're thrilled to hear such great things about Bria's level of service. We have high standards when it comes to our customer service, and Bria certainly upholds those standards! Thank you for sharing your experience.

As for the concern of functionality within the app itself, we are always looking to make adjustments and improvements based on customer feedback. We have added a feature request ticket based on your conversation with Bria. Once our development team can outline and prioritize the work, Bria will follow-up with you.

In the meantime, Bria has informed us that she has presented you an alternative resolution using Shipping Rules. While not precisely what you were looking for, hopefully that can help in the interim. The platform is meant to make life easier for merchants like you, so we are sorry we didn¿t hit the mark right off-the-bat.

Again, we appreciate your feedback and look forward to making sure ShippingEasy meets your shipping needs.

ShippingEasy great for our online business

Beoordeeld op 6-3-2019
Melissa W.
Director of Systems
Consumentengoederen, 51-200 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShippingEasy is a great shipping solution for businesses with multiple ecommerce sales channels , as well as traditional wholesale and retail (brick & mortar) channels. It is easy to set up; straightforward to use; cost effective; and their customer/technical support is amazing (chat, phone, email). I highly recommend ShippingEasy to anyone looking for a shipping solution for their business.

Pluspunten: Ease of set up and use
Shipping Rules to assign orders to specific users or categories
Customizing packaging and shipping methods is easy
Great value for the cost
Customer service is excellent - phone (Yay), chat, email

Minpunten: Doesn't integrate w StitchX inventory management platform that we would like to upgrade to

It saves time but it needs work, but it seems it is not in their plans to revamp it

Beoordeeld op 17-5-2017
Ricardo G.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Bron: GetApp
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Paste and copy addresses to make labels right away, ability to import / sync records. Other features to automatize the process such as import rules, etc.

Minpunten: The system has 2 major flaws that we have brought to the attention of ShippingEasy but it seems that is not something that is in the works: 1. You cannot do multiple packages. If an order has more than 1 package you can't do it without having to duplicate the shipment for each label. This is an inconvenience and when we have multiple packages we just make them in FedEx directly. 2. Their address verification for Residential / Commercial is linked to USPS not to FedEx. USPS does not charge differently for Residential / Commercial and their methods are different than FedEx so we found out that we were paying more money because ShippingEasy will assign orders to be residential when they were not. This is a major flaw because it creates double work to verify addresses, at that time we just can do it in FedEx.

Antwoord van de leverancier

van ShippingEasy Inc. op 18-5-2017

Hi Ricardo,

Thank you for your review and feedback.

We're so glad that you've been able to utilize our software to quickly print the shipping labels you need!

Though, we're sorry to read that you experienced difficulty with the residential/commercial verification and multi-box shipments for FedEx. In regards to the multi-box shipments, there may have been some confusion on exactly what you were looking for as we do support multiple package shipments for both FedEx and UPS (the process for USPS shipments is duplicating like you mentioned). There's more information about how to add multiple packages to your FedEx and UPS shipments in our Knowledge Base article here: https://support.shippingeasy.com/hc/en-us/articles/204353525-How-to-Add-multiple-packages-to-a-shipment

We hope this information is helpful. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

-The ShippingEasy Team

overall satisfied user

Beoordeeld op 14-8-2018
Marissa A.
accounts manager/shipping manager
Voedselproductie, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Software is easy to use, very self explanatory and anything that may seem confusing the 24/7 chat has been a absolute dream an the assistance is always 5-star.

Minpunten: Lacking some functionalities and when request are made for new functionalities or some issues, tickets have to be created which could take several months before they are gotten to or applied.
(example being: duplicate orders in green, some orders downloading the state as Florida and the same customers 2nd order being downloaded as FL so the system misses that this is the EXACT SAME address)
Submitted a ticket over 6 months ago, still working on this issue.

Shipping made easy!

Beoordeeld op 23-7-2019
Jessica L.
Director of Operations
Medische apparatuur, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Pluspunten: Shipping is really easy with this software. We don't currently use any of the integrations; however, I know they are quite a few. We currently use the Quick Ship all day every day. It takes seconds to process a shipment and print a label. Adding funds to your account is instant. We have even had to ask for a refund on un-used labels. And the refunds are process relatively quickly with no issues. We looked into many different platforms and I am happy we chose this one.

Minpunten: I don't have a single con. I have easily contacted Shipping Easy with any issues. And have never encountered an issue we couldn't solve quickly.