Finally, someone is figuring it out!

Beoordeeld op 30-11-2019
Jeff M.
Entertainment, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Excellent up time (upwards of 98% most of the time). Great support staff, easy to work with and they ACTUALLY resolves issues! Go figure!! (Volusion delusion). Great GUI makes workflow a snap.

Pluspunten: The flexibility and functionality are phenomenal. It's great to have a "hub" where both order fulfillment and marketing can happen in one place! Leaves our e-commerce platform (volusion) in the dust!

Minpunten: HTML editing and graphical verification (switching back and forth) of e-mail newsletters is limited which makes it very frustrating, especially when one wants to use font sizes larger than "72" or make inter-document hyperlinks for starters. I hope these features will be added soon! Also, the ability to cancel or recall e-mail campaigns within say 30 mins, would be very helpful. Sometime you think it's perfect, hit the send button, and see the e-mail at your inbox (for review) and see a problem than you can't fix!!

Fast Setup, Easy Use, Great Customer Service, All your shipping in one place!

Beoordeeld op 16-1-2018
Kohl M.
Executive Administrator
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It handles all the shipping for all of our online stores, provides us with a great discount on shipping costs, and makes managing shipments for multiple online stores relatively hassle-free. It has even more options like inventory management, marketing, customer management, and others that we have yet to use!

Pluspunten: I love that all of my online stores can all go to one location. I like that I can add pictures for each of my products and have them appear in the emails that are sent to my customers or printed on my invoices. It can easily create pick lists, packing slips, and labels, all of which are customizable. I like that it can manage my inventory and sync it with my stores. I like that I can create a favorite shipping method and package options, and quickly ship with those settings with the click of a button. I can also group together any of my orders that will be using the same shipping method and packaging, then select from my saved settings, and print all the pick lists, packing slips, and/or labels at once! I have run into a few problems here and there with integrations, which is to be expected when connecting two different systems, and customer service is always willing to do whatever it takes to help me resolve my issue.

Minpunten: There is one thing that bugs me severely about this product. When one of my warehouse workers accidentally clears an order, there is no way to reinstate the order or re-pull the data from my online stores. A manual order has to be created, and the order is no longer synched with shipping easy. This doesn't happen often, but it has happened more than once, and recreating an order manually stinks, not because shippingeasy makes it hard to do, it just stinks when automatic is so much faster and better.

Been using them for years!!!

Beoordeeld op 22-8-2019
Gay H.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: We use ShippingEasy for our shipping across the nation for over 3 years. We love that they continue to improve the program as well as introduce new items at reasonable prices.

Pluspunten: I love that ShippingEasy has a CRM integrated with the shipping. Which is constantly being updated to make the program better. Creating Marketing campaigns are easy and selecting which customers get which email and when, you're able to get very specific. Send out a two week email to make sure customers received the correct order and request for reviews. Very Easy.

Minpunten: To select customers for a specific reason for an email campaign you have to make a list first and save it before sending the campaign.

Excellent Shipping App

Beoordeeld op 17-11-2019
Veronica D.
Store Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: For more than five years, ShippingEasy has provided me excellent service. Their customer service is always at reach through the chat feature inside the App, and they always respond immediately. So there is always help at hand. There has not been one time when they have not helped me when I have had the need. Help is always at the speed of light. The commercial rates provided through them are also great!

Pluspunten: As it names states, shipping is very easy with this App. I have been using it since 2014 in a BigCommerce Store with no issues, to ship domestically and internationally using mostly USPS, FedEx and APC. For a very reasonable monthly fee you can connect unlimited stores, so selling through multiple channels becomes a breeze. I have Amazon, eBay and the BigCommerce store all funneled through ShippingEasy and it makes shipping very trouble-free as it syncs everything.

Minpunten: I could not find use for their inventory manage feature, but I can not say it is good or bad, it just did no service for the style of stores and sales I have.n

Been using this for many years

Beoordeeld op 6-8-2019
Rodney H.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: It took us 3 days to catch up from weekend orders with EarthDye and Harvest Moon hair dye, after installing shipping easy all orders go out the same day and weekend orders on Monday with several hours to spare, absolutely incredible, it has saved us tons of time and money and also they helped with postage. First-class all the way around the block and back.

Pluspunten: SUPPORT!! Although not needed very much because it is so easy to use, blew shipstaion out of the water. we gave shipstation a months trial and was super confusing. We have used this now for several years and the tech support is nothing short of fricken awesome. Fast and knowledgable. They are like one person answering your questions, nothing like I have ever seen in my lifetime. Lifetime customer.

Minpunten: I have 0 cons. It's affordable, reliable and efficient.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Shipping Easy. The Best Shipping & Email Marketing Program ever created all in one!

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Tanya B.
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Cut down on shipping errors, saved money and time!

Pluspunten: What I love most about this program is Everything! Not only does it send our customers shipment notification emails with tracking numbers but you can set up a variety of automated emails for every possible need. Having been in business for over 20 years I have used many different shipping programs, nothing has ever come close to the abilities of what Shipping Easy can do. Since this program has all of your order data it gives you so many options to reach back out to customers. Each day I discover some other feature I am not using that I should be taking advantage of. If I am ever uncertain how something could benefit me or how to set something up their support staff is the best of the best! So Amazing! You can set up numerous stores with infinite ways to reach out to your customers to increase sales. There is simply no other option for us. Shipping Easy makes our job easier, it cuts down on shipping mistakes and saves us time, energy, and money.

Minpunten: The only negative that I have found in 10 months of using Shipping Easy is that you cannot create forms to capture email addresses for those customers that wish to receive newsletters. Currently I do still pay another company that has built in forms on my website making it super easy to capture email addresses. On the bright side, because it does have the ability to send emails to anyone that has placed an order, it does not matter if they signed up, I can still send them an email.

They take care of you!

Beoordeeld op 3-7-2019
Allen H.
Technician
Chemicaliën, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: In the two years we have been using ShippingEasy, every time we have a question or odd request, they have been impossibly helpful in getting the issue resolved with nearly no wait at all. The individuals I have contacted are all intimately familiar with not only the aspects of their own product, but have a keen understanding of all the carriers they support as well as the platform you may sell from. They know shipping inside and out.

Pluspunten: Everything I need done as far as shipping is concerned, they can handle without issue. The interface is straight-forward and easy to use, plus they work seamlessly with our store and postal carriers. I have never had a bug or issue with the software after over two years of use.

Minpunten: It's hard to come up with something I like the least about this product. Before, we had been doing all of our shipping manually which took hours. Now we can practically automate the process and have easy access to a wealth of information we never had before. I should note that we only take advantage of the shipping aspects of the program and only use one store, so I can't speak on the inventory management or how well it handles multiple platforms.

Shipping Easy

Beoordeeld op 23-10-2019
Jessica L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I use it to ship online orders and manage inventory for my multiple sales channels in person and online.

Pluspunten: Love the capabilities and inventory features. It works well for my needs.

Minpunten: There are a few very simple features that the software is lacking like when I sell something through my linked POS system to shopify it doesn't deduct inventory since it wasn't shipped and I wish that the Purchase order screen showed what my quantities were in stock instead of my projections so I don't have to have multiple screens open to know what to order.

FREE Plan + Discounted USPS Rates!

Beoordeeld op 3-5-2019
Joshua K.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I am a seller on a popular online marketplace that has recently increased their shipping rates for sellers. This led to a substantial profit decrease on lower-weight items shipped via USPS First-Class. The discounted rates on ShippingEasy beat the rates of the online marketplace. This has helped my business restore its profits on such items.

Pluspunten: The thing I absolutely like the most about ShippingEasy is that they offer a FREE plan with plenty of features - something that's hard to find elsewhere. The most useful feature included with all plans is the integration with an Amazon seller account. This allows me to print labels for orders received, view FBA inventory, and manage reviews. The free plan includes 50 shipments per month, integration with an unlimited number of stores/carts/marketplaces, and batch label printing.

Minpunten: One feature that's lacking in the FREE plan is the ability to link carrier accounts other than USPS. It would be nice if I were able to link my FedEx account with ShippingEasy. This feature is included in the paid plans, however.

Shipping Easy Inventory Management Feature - makes multi channel selling easy

Beoordeeld op 5-9-2019
Vivian V.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Inventory management across several online marketplaces.

Pluspunten: We have been using ShippingEasy for a couple for years now. It was easy to set up with a little customer service help. It is dependable and keeps all our marketplace inventories up to date. Customer Service is pleasant, accurate, and easy to work with. They have added features such as email marketing which automatically sends emails to my eCommerce customers. These emails are branded and are tailored to the customer and the marketplace.

Minpunten: I like everything, I have no complaints. I wish it linked to Poshmark.

Easy to use software with a caring team

Beoordeeld op 23-8-2019
Jasmin M.
ceo
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: overall, i love shipping easy. I started using this software when it was first launched a few years ago. They were one of the first companies to provide the label printing ease us upcoming ecommerce businesses needed.

Pluspunten: I love that i can always and i mean ALWAYS get my questions or concerns answered. The staff is amazing and extremely knowledgable. They are patient and are always eager to help out

Minpunten: so far, i havent had major cons, i have been using them for years

So Simple, So Easy, and Customer Service is Top Notch!

Beoordeeld op 12-11-2019
Coree C.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Shipping Easy has been nothing less than pleasant. And on rare occasions, like today, when I had problems with the Stamps.com portion, I have wonderful reps like Tom who go above and beyond to fix the problem. Tom dedicated so much time to making sure everything was perfect for me, and I truly appreciate his kind demeanor, quick resolutions, and time he took to make sure that everything was absolutely perfect on my end.

Pluspunten: I absolutely love the ease of integration from my website orders to the Shipping Easy platform. I love that I don't have to spend time copying and pasting shipping info from my customer database to the label creation, Shipping Easy truly makes it easy to ship things quickly.

Minpunten: The software is absolutely amazing. The only issues I've ever had were with Stamps.com and their technical parts. And the times that I have had issues with the Stamps.com portion a Shipping Easy customer service rep has fixed it all too quickly, and all too easily for me.

I always Recommend Shippingeasy to everyone

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2019
Emmaline E.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: I adore shippingeasy.

Pluspunten: Shippingeasy's customer service is outstanding. They are always doing what they can to help even if it is not them. Example my label printer broke, I couldnt get a hold of the label printer cpmpany I mentioned this to Shippingeasy and THEY troubleshoot it for me and got it working. They are extremely quick and really have helped my business to grow by implementing things to mainline my orders. I adore shippingeasy

Minpunten: I cant think of anything rt now. The only thing missing is the ability to buy shipping supplies through them and also maybe pictures of the sold items would be nice. I have seen that with other software. But it's not that big of a deal.

Always there to help

Beoordeeld op 13-8-2019
Bahar T.
Sportartikelen, Zelfstandig ondernemer
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: My favorite part of using this software is their customer support is ALWAYS available lightning fast and fixes any issues immediately.

Pluspunten: Super easy to use and you can link all your platforms to make everything even less work! Superb!

Minpunten: There haven't really been any issues that either weren't my own mistake or something the staff could easily help me with.

No contest, Shipping Easy is the best at what it does!

Beoordeeld op 19-1-2017
Jessica B.
Assistant to the CEO
Kleding en mode, 13-50 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shipping Easy lives up to its namesake and offers easy, thorough, and cost-effective assistance for all of my shipping needs. They've never let me down in Customer Service and make themselves as accessible as possible for even the most time sensitive of situations. They are one of the few services that I recommend by word of mouth, as I feel they will always represent me and my company to the best of their ability.

Pluspunten: The Customer Service is at least 50% of why I love this software. But I also love how simple and clean the design of the program is. It has everything that I need for shipping, without being too overwhelming. I also love the level of communication the site offers with its alert system. It makes me feel quite confident that the software is constantly being cared for.

Minpunten: It would be nice if Shipping Easy could offer Express Shipping for all of the Flate Rate packages sizes USPS offers, instead of just the Flat Rate Padded Envelopes.

Saving my sanity!

Beoordeeld op 15-8-2019
Aaron B.

Opmerkingen: Inventory Management across multiple sales channels

Pluspunten: I use ShippingEasy to not only ship my orders but to manage my inventory across multiple sales channels. This has been a life saver and likely added years back to my life. The idea of how I was managing my inventory before ShippingEasy makes me want to invent a time machine so I could have started using them from the beginning.

Minpunten: Sometimes getting everything to work with a new sales channel and sync with existing inventory can be a little tricky, but once it's it setup, it's smooth sailing.

Absolutely Amazing

Beoordeeld op 29-10-2019
Tim D.
Director of sales and marketing
Sportartikelen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Could not be happier. The service, product, and ease of use are crucial to running out warehouse.

Pluspunten: Shipping easy is the superior backend shipping system for your business. The ease of use is top notch, and it's easy to train others on the system.

Minpunten: Nothing, They are very responsive to any customer service related request we have had. All software has issues, but shippingeasy always fixes them quickly.

Easy Peasy, even when you need help

Beoordeeld op 26-11-2019
Paula B.
Co-Owner
Maritiem, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The flow and speed of shipping our products has dramatically improved since using ShippingEasy. This has saved countless hours and greatly reduce frustration levels.

Pluspunten: The speed and ease of using all the program components, up to and including individualized help to solve any problems.

Minpunten: Offline options would be wonderful for times internet access is not possible

GREAT Service provider.. they care about the little guy!

Beoordeeld op 9-10-2019
Maryjo K.
Consumentengoederen, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Great service every time. We use this program for many features, including inventory and email marketing.

Pluspunten: Easy to use.
Easy to get customer service and technical help.
[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me with email marketing.. really made it work.

Minpunten: I have nothing to note that can be improved.

My most recommended software ever

Beoordeeld op 19-9-2018
James L.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: The biggest benefit that we have seen since using ShippingEasy is the time savings. Before using ShippingEasy, we were set up to print all shipping labels out of paypal. 20 orders was a 1/2 day process. Copying and pasting tracking #'s back to my website. Currently we are processing over 100 per day in less than 3 hours.

Pluspunten: I love Shipping Easy for how it greatly streamlines the shipping process. Whether you are just shipping a few packages a week to hundreds per day, it makes the process easy and intuitive. Additionally, the interface between various marketplaces is a life saver. Shipping a vendor fulfilled Amazon order is no different than filling one from our own website. It transfers all shipping info quickly and accurately.
Finally, they have one of the best help desks of any software I have ever seen with quick and accurate responses.

Minpunten: I think the only negative that I have had is with not being able to print a multi box order more easily. It can be done, but only if using thermal transfer type printing.

Their Name is what I Get!!

Beoordeeld op 3-10-2019
Jim P.
e Commerce Manager
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Shipping Easy makes running an online store easy and saves time from having to research pricing for my item on USPS, UPS and Fed Ex websites. They have negotiated rates with UPS and Fed Ex which they pass on to us. Their customer service team is responsive and informed. They always get me back on track quickly. They proactively reach out to help us utilize their tools like Marketing. We are able to send out blast emails to all 4000+ customers about sales, discounts or other products we want to highlight. Cool Stuff!!

Pluspunten: The ease of identifying the most economical method to ship items - USPS, UPS, Fed-Ex. They also offer the ability to access all previous customers via the Marketing segment.

Minpunten: I can't rearrange the icons at the top of my dashboard. Maybe the price....It would be great to have this service for free, but they earn their fees!!

Saves so much time and is so easy.

Beoordeeld op 22-12-2016
Melvin s T.
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: Before using ShippingEasy, I was using another offline inventory management software. I had to manually enter the details of every order into the software, or if able, use an .xml file and import. Then I had to manually add the information on the USPS website and ship from there. Sometimes the address would mess up and I have to start all over again. Sometimes the page would error out and have to start over again. Other times I would accidentally hit the back button and have to start all over again. Needless to say, this was very frustrating and time-consuming. It would take me at least three to four hours on very busy days to get everything entered, paid and printed. I saw an advertisement for ShippingEasy on the Amazon seller site and decided to take a look. I didn't think this kind of shipping site would be for a small seller like me, but they take businesses of all sizes. I started the trial and instantly fell in love. What used to take hours took minutes. You can easily check multiple orders to batch process and boom, you've just done thirty orders in a few clicks. The label options also save time and money. Right now I mostly use the combination option, which has the packing slip and shipping label on the same page. So, you don't have to match up the shipping label with the receipt or waste paper printing out two different things. Support is also very helpful and responsive whenever there is an issue. I should note that I've had the service for over one year and have only needed to contact support about three times for minor issues. I've never had issues with the site being down or shipping not working, so that's obviously a very good thing. The best thing is probably that you are able to get discounted rates through them which makes it easier to make a profit. Even though I don't ship tens of thousands of packages a year, I can still get the discounted rates as if I did. I've nothing but good things to say about ShippingEasy and strongly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a way to cut down on wasting time preparing shipping.

Pluspunten: Ease of use and discounts on shipping.

Minpunten: No cons here.

The Only Shipping Software that Worked for Me

Beoordeeld op 11-4-2018
Kathleen C.
Waar voor je geld

Pluspunten: My business buys product from the customer (instead of the other way around). I used to have to manually generate a shipping label, cutting and pasting into paypal ship now, the order #, the customer address, I had to manually calculate the weight...it was tedious, I actually cringed when I got new orders, not good if you are running a business. A friend said I could purchase shipping software to do that, but none of the apps could be customized to automatically send a shipping label to a customer for them to use to SHIP TO ME. Then I tried ShippingEasy, oh my gosh they had a work around for me! Now, with a few clicks my customers receive a shipping label, it has their order # on it, AND it sends them an email! All with a couple clicks! So happy! Now I am happy to get as many orders as I can.

Minpunten: I have no complaints. This software does what it is supposed to do, make my life easier. Customer support is great.

A major game changer for a small business

Beoordeeld op 26-6-2018
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: ShippingEasy is a huge game changer for our small business. Time saver, highly organized and functional.

Pluspunten: Ease of use, connectivity, for both our shipping needs and marketing are all incredibly important aspects of ShippingEasy. In the 5 years we've been using SE, it has saved us countless hours in creating shipping labels, return labels and tracking packages. We've also begun using their email marketing and have found it easy to use and very functional with the ability to segment customer's buying habits. Very useful. Their customer service is also top notch.

Minpunten: Honestly, we don't have much to say in the negative category for ShippingEasy. Before finding SE, we created every label individually on the USPS web site. SE took a daily multi-hour process down to minutes. A huge time saver.

the support staff was fantastic

Beoordeeld op 30-6-2017
Aaron Y.
Sport, 2-10 werknemers
Niet waarschijnlijk Zeer waarschijnlijk

Opmerkingen: an easier daily life....

Pluspunten: The support staff was support driven and sales oriented. He listens, accepts faults moves past them and offers solutions. To answer the question, the software's primary "pro" is it's ability to save time in shipping as well as data flow between my software and itself. The added features like mass email is outstanding... This pretty much cemented my account with shippingeasy. This just simplifies my life and saves my company money. I love it and that's rare for me to say about.... Software.

Minpunten: Moving from the orders page to the shipments page is odd. When I create a shipment on and individual order, I should be able to immediately setup my label to printed. Your plug-in for wordpress/woocommerce did not initially work on my server. I was served the error: Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/.../.../.../class-wc-shippingeasy-integration.php on line 21 I fixed this error myself by commenting out the line and reported it to customer support in an effort to help you guys out... No luck, I was brushed off.. And that was even after pointing out that I am my own webhost and willing to modify my Apache/PHP environment to match your requirements. So, I am running your software with my fix in it... So that's a "Con"... You guys should be a little bit more open with people. Smart people do incredible things when they work with more smart people...