Helpt Nederlandse bedrijven al 15 jaar
bij het vinden van de juiste software

Over Acuity Scheduling

Automatiseer de boekingen, annuleringen, herinneringen en betalingen van je klanten met behulp van deze zeer gebruiksvriendelijke online planningssoftware.

Meer informatie over Acuity Scheduling

I love how accessible this product is and the support team are very helpful.

The same applies to setting availability. It can be a bit confusing when blocking off times by day.

Beoordelingen van Acuity Scheduling

Prijs-kwaliteitverhouding

Acuity Scheduling heeft een totaalscore van 4,8 van 5 sterren op basis van 5.610 gebruikersreviews op Capterra.

Heb je Acuity Scheduling eerder gebruikt?

Reviews filteren (5.610)

Dr. Jeanette
Dr. Jeanette
President in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Acuity Scheduling is an economical choice for scheduling and collecting payment

5,0 6 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: Acuity Scheduling was an excellent great start and affordable option for online scheduling, billing collections, and basic SOAP notes. It was user-friendly and easy to setup. It also allowed for multiple users that could be set up as administrators or clinicians. I ultimately had to leave the platform for a more advanced EMR system; however, I definitely recommend them as a great place to start or if your needs are more simple.

Acuity Scheduling is very user-friendly and easy to setup. I liked being able to customize my account to my brand colors and logo. The online scheduling and billing features are easy for both clinician and client.

The SOAP note features are not as robust. This is to be expected since they are not technically an EMR. For basic SOAP notes, they do the job. For more advanced SOAP notes, these can be created within the platform and are not difficult to do.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: PT Distinction en Mindbody

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen: Acuity Scheduling was simpler and more affordable. It also allowed me to have multiple disciplines like physical therapy, personal training, and massage therapy.

Overgestapt van: WebPT en ClinicSense

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: Affordability and ease of use. The ability for multiple users.

Web Designer and Founder in VS

Great Booking System for Meeting Room Reservations

5,0 2 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Acuity is an awesome booking system. We use it to manage our business room meeting reservations and the whole system is very easy for our customers to use. The software has paid for itself over and over again!

We use Acuity Scheduling to reserve our meeting room space. Acuity has automated our booking and payment process so clients can book online without needing to work with a human. Payments are processed through Stripe and are deposited directly into our business bank account in a matter of days. Acuity has reminder email and SMS available to help eliminate no shows. Acuity also integrates with Google Calendar so you can quickly check for upcoming meetings on your phone.

I wish we didn't have to login to Stripe to issue refunds when meetings are cancelled. It would be nice if there were a front-end experience in Acuity. There are some limitations with add-ons. We sell pots of coffee as an add on, and there's no way for a customer to select how many pots of coffee they would like to purchase. Add ons are limited to checkboxes, no quantities.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: Calendly is more for personal meetings. Acuity is better for paid room reservations.

Charlotte
office manager in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

there is better out there

3,0 vorige week Nieuw

Not our favorite office scheduler we have used, we struggle with the format not being compatible with patient care

This program is designed for more of a small business with no HIPAA requirements

Kiri
Owner in Australië
Detailhandel, 2-10 werknemers

Reliable software

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: Overall, I'm very happy with Acuity scheduling.

The software works consistently and reliably. It's reassuring to know that customers are receiving the correct information, and we are aware of any changes in real time. Being able to ban problem customers is essential for us. The forms allow us to create click-wrap agreements with our clients.

My only issue with acuity is the look of the booking form. There isn't a lot of scope to alter the appearance, and the standard format isn't the most visually appealing.

Emily
Founder and Lead Teacher in VS
E-learning, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Acuity is helpful for one-time bookings and virtual events!

4,0 vorige maand Nieuw

Opmerkingen: It works for one prong of my business and is well priced! It’s a partner biz with Squarespace too so they’re very compatible on my website.

The pricing model is affordable and you can begin setting up your account as soon as you pay — there’s even a free version! It’s super easy to let customers book and purchase online and the email setup (confirmation, reminders, etc) and they can modify and change on their own too!

The booking widget and checkout aren’t as visually customizable as I’d like. It also doesn’t customers book recurring lessons and choose the dates, so it’s not good for weekly music lessons/tutoring, etc.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly en Sawyer

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen: I wanted a lower rate and was willing to compromise tools.

Overgestapt van: Calendly

Nomfundo
Assistant in Zuid-Afrika
Kantoorbenodigdheden, 2-10 werknemers

REST WHILE MAXIMIZING INCOME

5,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: My CUSTOMER BASE IS GROWING AND MY CUSTOMERS ARE HAPPY SINCE THEY CAN BOOK EASY AND FAST WITHOUT WAITING FO MY RESPONSE

AUTOMATED APPOINTMENT BOOKING allows me to multitask since I don't have to do appointments myself.

PRICING it is for people who are already prospering in business

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Yesware

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: I saw features that I needed. So I said "why not"

Esther
Head Operations and Sales in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, 51-200 werknemers

Sensational Appointment Scheduling Software.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

It is an affordable tool for scheduling appointments within minutes.It has an intuitive and user-friendly interface.Itbis simple to reschedule or cancel appointment using this tool.I never miss appointments because of Acuity Scheduling reminder feature.

It makes appointment scheduling process fast and effortless thus nothing to complain.

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in VS
Bouw, 201-500 werknemers

A Straightforward Appointment Scheduling Software.

5,0 3 weken geleden Nieuw

I like how it is simple and fast to book or rather book appointments with Acuity Scheduling.Again,it is simple to cancel or reschedule appointments with Acuity Scheduling anytime.It has a reminder feature that ensures that I don't miss any appointment.

I haven't faced any challenges with Acuity Scheduling since it meets my appointment scheduling needs.

Kristin
Psychologist in VS
Geestelijke gezondheidszorg, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Helps reduce my scheduling workload

5,0 2 maanden geleden

I love that patients can schedule and manage their own appointments. It doesn't require an email exchange with me to do so which is nice. Another real game changer was the lack of administrative time spent on sending out reminders manually. I actually get to take the time I was spending on scheduling, rescheduling, and reminding and direct that energy to patient care.

The only minor drawback is that some patients have reported difficulties figuring out how to cancel or see their appointments. These complaints are usually from less tech-savvy folks. I created a standard email for how to save appointments to their calendar and how to log into Acuity to see appointments if you didn't. It cuts down a lot on questions.

Abegail
Abegail
risk analyst in Filipijnen
Consumentendiensten, 10.000+ werknemers

Acuity for scheduling

4,0 2 maanden geleden Nieuw

Opmerkingen: If you are looking for one of the best scheduling tool you can consider this.

It has a good features that you can easily learn.

Nothing much because I like how I use it.

Monica
Founder/Owner in VS
Publiceren, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Easily Fits Into My Solo Biz

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Once I set up my questionnaire and determined my schedule and link name, it really was good to go. I've shared it with a variety of potential clients with no complaints so far as to issues using it. I look forward to getting to know the tool even better so I can hopefully streamline things even more. I believe it will integrate nicely with a WP site - according to my designer - so all the more reason to stick with this one.

The best thing about Acuity to me is how easy it is to incorporate into my business process. I can easily update my daily schedule before I share the scheduling link with a potential client. I was able to create a questionnaire used within Acuity, and I can just add the link to my site for people to use when they are ready to schedule a meeting. Plus I can customize the link with my business name. And that's just using the free version. I will upgrade when it's time and I anticipate it being even better when I do.

Because I am not yet using this daily, I don't have any complaints about this tool as of yet. There are all kinds of little things I'm not even using yet and the price is right even to just try out the other features. What's not to like?

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: This was the first one I came across where I could add my own questionnaire and it's really quick to update my schedule before sharing my link if I need to do so. I like things to be fun to use/look at, easy to use and easy to integrate with other tools I use, and this does not fail me so I'm not planning to switch, even after my business goes to a new level.

Jay
COO in VS
Fotografie, 2-10 werknemers

Easily solved our complex Photography Studio schedule.

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: We love Acuity and cannot see ever moving away from it. Not only does it manage our booking and syncing with Google Calendar, but it also integrates with our CRM Pipedrive. We use it both on the computer and mobile application while out of the studio with clients which has made booking incredibly easy and no longer a frustration. On top of that, our no-shows have plummeted due to the automation reminder text messages and emails. Something we never had implemented prior to Acuity and now couldn't live without. With how busy everybody is anymore, reminders are so helpful and really make a huge difference so we don't get stuck waiting on a client who forgot to show up.

We love the ability for clients to schedule themselves, and once we got everything sorted out with how to logistically set up our schedule to account for how our business runs, it has solved so many issues and problems of knowing when to schedule a client. The ability to assign resources and set the availability for those resources is really the best part. For almost any client-heavy industry this is a key feature which allows you to maximize your client load in an orderly fashion. We wen't from thinking our schedule was maxed out, to realizing we had the ability to expand our schedule over 50% thus increasing our bottom line.

If you have no worked with a scheduling software before, there is a learning curve. We used Acuity for well over 9 months before figuring out how to really utilize this tool to maximize our studio schedule. Granted, the help and support Acuity offers is amazing, but I tend to DIY most things until I get stuck. By reaching out for help and support when you get stuck, the only minor frustration is easily mitigated and goes away quickly.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: For us, Acuity just seemed like a better product to start with and grow with. Seemed like more of a robust solution that we would never need to replace. Nothing against other solutions on the market, but Acuity is exactly what we needed to manage our crazy busy studio.

Owner in VK
Fotografie, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Pleasantly surprised

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: So far i'm quite happy with Acuity Scheduling. Even though there is the annoyance of the menu system, the features & level of customisation available outweigh this.

So far there's quite a lot to like about Acuity Scheduling. I like that I can have different appointment groups & types which I can customise with photos & text (inc T&C's etc.) as well as customise the calendar settings to only allow bookings at times that are convenient to me. I also like that I can hide certain appointment types so they are only visible to people I share the link with, this is especially useful for one off or promotional sessions. The integration with my external google calendar is also a great feature & something which was lacking from other scheduling tools I've tried. The option to take online payments is also a good feature, and something which i'm sure will really help to streamline my booking process. There are also many options for integrating with external apps such as quick books, facebook, active campaign etc. which i'm yet to fully explore but I'm sure will be useful to me and improve the efficiency of my booking process.

The only issue I have is that the user interface could be improved. As i'm still fairly new to this software, I find when i click on a link to make changes (for example 'Availability') and it's not actually the menu I want, I have to go all the way back to the home screen to then search through the respective menus to find what I want. This becomes annoying if you go through this process several times to find what you'r after, and it could be improved by either adding drop down menus, or at least leaving the entire navigation menu visible in each section.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Google Forms, Microsoft 365 en Fresha

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: I've been looking at ways to improve & streamline my booking process & started off looking at the free tool within facebook. It didn't take long to become very very annoyed with the facebook tool as it would not properly integrate with my google calendar (so it was essentially pointless). The functionality & ability to customise was also poor. I also looked at other free tools, such as google forms but again they lacked the level of functionality tor really give me any kind of improvement. As the free tools didn't really cut it for me, i started looking elsewhere and compared Acuity with a couple of other paid options (such as office 365). What swung it for me was the level of customisation & available features when compared to others.

Kate
owner in Australië

WOW Acuity Scheduling increased My bookings By 80% in-the first week

5,0 4 jaar geleden

I really love that myself and the client get an email to confirm the booking instantly, I love the color coding of my treatments in a glace, I know who has booked a massage and the length of time or if it's an energy healing or reflexology & my clients say its really easy to use. Squarespace has been quite fast in getting back to me with any problems or queries and mostly provide a video on how to address any problems with step by step instructions which is super helpful by last website provider would take over a week to get back to me and want to charge me each time even when it was their mistake so Squarespace/ Scheduling service makes me extremely happy I feel they are supporting me in my business and understand the urgency of having a to fix any problems. Great work Squarespace /Scheduling I appreciate the service you provide and am thrilled with my choice to use your platform and booking system.

I have only been using this for 6 days so the things I would add or change may already be a possibility and I just haven't had the time to work it out as yet Firstly, the block time off is a bit too slow I just want to click block and then the space of time on the day I wish to block and it's done, it's really slow to have to click block and manually fill it out in the side panel other booking systems aloud the way I wish it to be and it was much more proficient. on three occasions this week clients have been able to usefully book a time that was already booked by another client and I have had to call and apologize and try to reschedule the last client that booked which is quite embarrassing and the clients don't understand how it's possible. also, I haven't worked out how my clients can book or chose from my two clinic locations I wonder if that's possible?

Stavros
Stavros
Wedding Officiant in VS
Evenementenbureaus, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Acuity Scheduling Is A Super Trifecta In The Appointment Scheduling Application Platform

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience was outstanding. I cannot say anything negative about this platform as it really delivered all the bells and whistles that you want in an appointment scheduling application.

The top features for me were the ability to have a client make a "reservation, appointment, booking" that is dated more than 1 year from the current day. Many competitors have a restriction on future bookings which only allow you to make a booking within the next 365 days. In my industry, dealing with Weddings, future ability to make a reservation 2 or even 3 years from the current day is crucial. The number 2 feature that I believe is underrated and is very important in many industries is the fact that appointment add-on's such as a time extension or a same-day rehearsal, Acuity was one of the only that took that specific booking and reflected that overall appointment time into my future availability. Not all applications factor in "add-on's" into the future appointment availability which can cause problems in servicing other clients who now have an opportunity to schedule the service even though you the provider might not be available. Another great feature is that Guests who pay for the service in full have the ability to give you a tip. (which is a rare feature among. these appointment application solutions.)

The only cons are that even their top tier level plans which go for approximately $45/ month still do not come with phone support. While setting up your account is quite streamlined and simple. I still have a personal opinion on those applications that cost a specific amount per month should provide phone support. I would like to note that their email support was on point and did respond better than some other competitors I have used in the past.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: vcita

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen: The platform was not as user-friendly as you would want. The cost of simply book.me was even greater.

Overgestapt van: vcita

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: I chose Acuity because of the simple, user-friendly platform that the application is built on. It provided significant features that the competitors simply lacked. Acuity allows you to customize its platform without the application overtaking your website as Vcita does. Acuity gave someone like my business at Weddings a much more meaningful experience rather than some of the competitors. In my industry, my clients are not really going to be future clients so the features that some of the platforms advertise excessively simply do not affect me. With that said, if anyone is on the line of whether Acuity would fit their needs- do not think twice. Acuity is a thoroughbred in this appointment scheduling application platform.

Nea
Professionele training en coaching, 2-10 werknemers

One Stop Scheduling Tool

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Acuity continues to expand and refine the scheduilng features and options it offers it's users . I use this platform for one on one meetings, group sessions, classes and multi-day events. I love that they offer numerous integrations making it super easy to get going. The help articles are truly helpful. Any glitches I have had have really just been a learning curve - the more I learn, the easier it has been to get the results I want. Totally a great tool for coaches and trainers.

Acuity is a great tool for scheduling individual sessions, as well as classes and packages for coaching or events. It is easy to use as an administrator, but what makes it great, is that it is easy and very familiar to users - people "Get It" pretty quick!

The way to set up coaching packages is good for the owner, but totally not user friendly. The client gets a code to be able to redeem their coaching classes. I would love for this to be easier and less burdensome on the clients. Also I would love a way for the administrator to be able to set up a client account/portal for the client...rather than having to push back to have them set up. Any steps that require client action - is a negative experience....

Ryan
Regional Leader in VS
Financiële dienstverlening, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Excellent product that will easily pay for itself if used regularly.

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Acuity has made the process of scheduling so much easier and modern, especially for current clients and people I already have a great relationship with.

Having a scheduling software in general is such a game-changer for someone in sales who sets their own appointments. It's so easy for me to have a chat with someone, and if there is interest, I just send them my link to schedule an appointment and they do. It's also super easy to send out emails to prospective clients or existing clients about revisit appointments and include your personalized schedule link. If done right, you will soon see appointments pop up on your calendar "out of nowhere." I just recently had a client schedule a follow-up where we did some business that basically paid for my annual cost of Acuity. It pays for itself so quickly! The system is so well organized, and there are too many customization features to mention. I recommend grabbing a free trial to test it out for yourself. The client-side scheduling page can be made to be super professional and welcoming.

I don't believe there is a way to see a detailed monthly or weekly calendar view in the mobile app. It only shows daily schedules. It would be nice to have monthly and weekly calendar views so you can easily see which days have (or don't have) appointments set yet. (this is easily accessible on a PC)

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side.

Overgestapt van: Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: I liked how much more professional Acuity's interface was from the client-scheduling side. Also, it was the more recommended product amongst my peers in the industry.

Jai
Owner in Australië
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Minimal look and maximum features

5,0 3 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: Overall I love the functionality, design and integrations.
I appreciate the option to create unique and short URLs for my business' booking system and further unique URLs for different appointment types.
It doesn't matter if I am having a conversation on the phone, messages or email, I can send the link of a specific appointment type to the clients and let them pick a time convenient for them.
With other alternate software, it is hard to remember the URLs so AS is a clear winner.

I love the look. It's clean, sharp and very easy to sync with your branding. I have been using it for over a year and never had any issue with it, notifications, email reminders for clients, syncing with different personal and work calendars, accepting payments for appointment bookings.

Lack of free version. Sometimes I wish they had a free version with reduced features for clients who need an online booking system but expect only 5 bookings per month. $14 is a bit too much for them so they usually go with Calendly.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: I love the minimal design of Acuity Scheduling to start with but after using it for over a year, and working with Calendly on behalf of my clients, I would suggest anyone to go for Acuity Scheduling if the booking system plays a substantial role in running your business and you can afford to spend a little extra as compared to other options.

Marie
Founder in VS
Professionele training en coaching, 11-50 werknemers

Acuity is the #1 tool a Coach needs

5,0 2 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: It handles all of the scheudling needs so we dont go back and forth with clients about booking appointments. It also integrates well with Stripe so we can use it for paid appointments. And because we can add forms, it can also add in intake and client onboarding processes as well. When I started my practice I asked other coaches what tools they were using and this was hands down the number one recommendation that I received and happily the platform has grown with my business over the years as well.

I like Acuity because it is easy to incrporate and maange multiple calendars at once whether fora solo practitioner o r for a multi practiitioner practice. We have been ablet o provide access to about 2 dozen different calendars usingthe tool and beign able to track all the appointmn types on the back end is great for our marketing intel as well.

There is definitely a learning curve in settin this up. It is not as intutive as other platforms I ahe seen but aI thin that comes with the robust features of the platform. Getting new contractors onboarded is somewhat challenge=ings as many folsk are not familiar with syncing their calendars this way or setting up time zones correctly which can cause problems when working with clients.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: More dynamic and features to take payment, integrate with my multiple Google calendars to make sure I wasn't double booking and the use of forms

E
Consumentendiensten, 2-10 werknemers

It's All Handle with Acuity!

5,0 8 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I use Acuity for all of my scheduling needs with clients. From what I have researched, Acuity is the best all-inclusive appointment management program and has extensive features and integrations included that other appointment software does not have. You can have a very basic, bare bones setup or you can really dig into the backend and customize it endlessly. I love that I can create custom confirmation emails, separate products, group classes, take payments through Stripe or PayPal and that my clients get a reminder email before their session. The benefits are amazing!

My favorite feature about Acuity is the overall ease of use. It is not complicated to manage for someone who isn't too tech savvy. It has easy to understand instructions, modern and clean user-interface and even a little wit and personality thrown into the design, which makes this software completely unique. I know that anyone looking to manage their client appointments will be more than satisfied with the benefits and features that Acuity offers as I have referred several people including real estate agents, personal stylists, web designers, interior designers, pet sitters and business coaches. The platform is so flexible and so customizable that there really isn't anyone who can't use it for their business needs. There are even intake forms that can be individually assigned to an appointment type, which helps streamline my process of taking on new clients. I love the fact that I can create "Add-on" for specific appointment types if I want to offer an additional service, and the fact that I can hold a customer's credit card with or without charging. Like I said, there are numerous options! The last and most important benefit is that Acuity enables an easy embedding for your website so you can maintain a professional look while keeping your customers on your website.

The only thing I can think of that I would like is to have intake forms that provide IFTTT, meaning that I could create questions that only show up if a user selects a specific response. The intake forms are great for the information that they do provide, but they could use a little upgrade in my opinion.

Nancy
Marketing en reclame, Zelfstandig ondernemer

Will not use any other Scheduling software!

5,0 5 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I would be lost without this program. It is exactly what a scheduling program should be and not trying to add on things it doesn't NEED.

I have been using this program for years and it has never failed me. Even when I had an issue it was resolved promptly. It has all the features I need as I have multiple streams of income in my business and it satisfies the scheduling needs for all of them...from coaching to website design strategy sessions and training

There isn't anything I don't like about this program although I do wish at times I didn't have to use another 3-party app to integrate.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Calendly en OnceHub

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen: Vcita didn't have all that I needed.

Overgestapt van: vcita

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: Price, ease of use and features

Jeannette Scharning
CEO in Noorwegen
Heeft de software gebruikt voor: Gratis proef

I will recommend Acuity Scheduling! Yet, please create a live chat for getting help. Thank you!

5,0 4 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: I am very new to Acuity Scheduling. And so I have just put it on a very new website. Yet I am convinced this will make customer service much easier, swift and allow me to focus on my work to a larger extent. Thank you for creating Acuity Scheduling.

I really like Acuity Scheduling. It is accessible to implement and use for everyone. Acuity scheduling is easy to integrate in wordpress. Makes it to upload photos and color code offers. Payments are easily integrated. I am not an IT expert. Yet figured how to get Acuity scheduling to work. And will absolutely recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Finding help should be easier. I do recommend that you have a direct chat for getting help. I think you should have online chat availability. It is much better flow to be able to get a responce whilst working on the site. I am new to IT [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Have taught myself to create the site, hosting, webregistration, branding. I find that both Bluetooths and Namecheap's customer services - support - are better. If you have a problem someone is there to respond immediately. I do know that it is probably a lot to ask. Yet a chat is preferable. If you cannot keep it open 24/7. Then at least for the hours that you reply to customers. I think you need to get your live chat in place. If someone copies your product and has a live chat option for help, I am afraid you risk loosing a lot of clients. Time is limited. And flow in terms of getting help is key. Also getting the replies to what you actually need is much easier to get when you chat. To wait for a day or two for a reply is really not a good solution. It stops the flow. Good to get flow when working on getting a scheduling system in place. I will still recommend Acuity Scheduling.

Arpan
Email Marketing Expert in VS
Evenementenbureaus, 201-500 werknemers

Maximize Efficiency : Streamline Your Appointments and Automate Your Workflow!

5,0 vorig jaar

Opmerkingen: Acuity Scheduling is an online appointment scheduling software that allows users to easily manage their appointments and bookings. The features of Acuity Scheduling include a user-friendly interface, automatic reminders and confirmations, custom branding options, integration with various payment platforms, calendar synchronization tools, and much more. Acuity's intuitive design makes it easy for customers to book appointments in just a few clicks. With its automated reminders, customers are notified about upcoming appointments via email or text message so they never miss an appointment again. Users can customize their booking experience by selecting the branding colors for their business page and adding custom questions for clients during the booking process. Integrated payment solutions allow customers to make payments quickly without leaving the platform while calendar synchronization tools enable users to keep events in sync across all devices.

1. Intuitive and user-friendly interface: Acuity Scheduling offers an easy to use interface, which allows even inexperienced users to quickly set up their schedules in minutes. 2. Automated reminders and notifications: Acuity Scheduling sends out automated emails or text messages prior to appointments, eliminating the need for manual follow-ups and ensuring clients are reminded about their upcoming appointments. 3. Powerful online booking system: The online booking system is highly customizable so that you can configure it specifically for your business’s needs. It also supports multiple payment methods, client profiles and more features that make scheduling easier than ever before. 4. Ability to manage multiple locations: The platform allows businesses with multiple locations to easily manage all of them from one central dashboard, making it a great choice for multi-site operations such as hospitals or clinics with multiple branches across cities or states. 5 Client self check-in feature: This feature lets customers securely check themselves into appointments without having to wait on line at reception desks - saving time for everyone involved!

We can customize availability settings by blocking certain days/time slots off so they won't appear during bookings , ensuring only suitable appointment times are shown based on your preferences

Chikamnario
Operations Director in VS
Gezondheid, wellness en fitness, 2-10 werknemers

Wonderful tool to use in Business

5,0 12 maanden geleden

Opmerkingen: My overall experience with Acuity Scheduling has been wonderful. When we first implemented it into our business it truly helped to make things flow so much better and has become a very important part of our systems.

I really like the ease of use of Acuity. It is absolutely robust but very user-friendly. It is absolutely very easy to integrate into your systems and has wonderful features.

While the calendars are great, sometimes when adding multiple calendars, it can be a bit confusing to organize and manage them but you do figure it out in time.

Eerder overwogen alternatieven: Mindbody

Redenen om voor Acuity Scheduling te kiezen: We just wanted to try something different.

Overgestapt van: WellnessLiving

Redenen om over te stappen op Acuity Scheduling: It was the easiest to implement.

Shawn
Shawn
VS
Bron: GetApp

Good for new... but quickly outgrow

4,0 7 jaar geleden

Opmerkingen: For the record, I really like Acuity Scheduler - and while the customer service is only during the week, for the cost/value makes it understandable of why that is, and honestly - its never been a problem to wait to hear from someone till Monday. I have been using it for our studio for the past year. Started from scratch with very little capital to open our doors, and Acuity made it possible to be in the 21st century and keeping our schedule clear, and concise.

If you're a small new business, you can not go wrong with Acuity Scheduler! It is easy to get started, book appointments, make gift certificates, add in discounts, connect it to apps such as Quickbooks, MailChimp, Constant Contact - and many others. If your a wellness worker, THIS IS the only low cost small business scheduler that offers HIPPA compliance! Our clients like the view of the site, intigration tools and SEO markers for web sites - its all there!

There are going to be problems with every program - but having a small studio that we share, it would be nice to see a wait list for clients when we are totally booked out. I needed a program that was HIPPA compliant - which is why I went with Acuity - but the forms are chunky and hard to manage. Clients don't like the way that they read - and I know that they are long - but acuity makes them seem even longer - which equates in people only doing half of the health intake forms. Also, they limit how much you can put into a section. It would be nice to expand a section, make it a little longer to read, but a simple yes or no question at the end to make the document seem less lengthy. It is hard to make a change to an instructor if they have a sub come in to teach the class - while it does not happen all that often, attaching the proper instructor to the class at the last minute would be a great benefit so that the participants know who is teaching without having to pretty much re-write the schedule and re-book clients into the changed class. Better integration with our book-keeping system - while it transfers over fairly well - differentiating tips, the use of passes (Acuity uses 'codes' for passes) showing the discounts as line items would be extremely helpful.